[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would the world be a better place if there were only whites and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
Would the world be a better place if there were only whites and asians?
>>
>>687096506
>a world filled only with weak faggots with as many genders as flavours in an ice cream shop, a world with only ugly midget fucks who feel entitled to everything, a world where no one can stand more than 2hrs of actual work
Yeah, it would be much better

Bronze race masterrace
>>
>>687096506
why asians too!?
>>
>>687096956
They are pretty okay, right?
>>
>>687096956
you always need someone to complain about. otherwise it will be the jews again.
>>
>>687097041
are they?
hmm...their ladies look so young and cute...
pff.. ok whatevs... but no more - k?
>>
>>687097281
even if there are no jews.. i will still blame the damn jews... they ruin everything
>>
>>687097306
k :)
>>
>>687097041
do you mean east asians? asians would include india and technically the middle east too.
or are you saying youre ok with that?
>>
>>687096506
No because the low class whites and Asians are as much niggers as actual niggers. Also there would be no such thing as peanut butter.
>>
>>687097432
yes, east asia
>>
>>687096956
who else is going to do your math homework for you, retard
>>
>>687097603
I call them Oriental. It makes it easier to distinguish whether I mean noodles or curry.
>>
>>687097582
well, we'll get rid of them eventually
and peanut butter would exist because black people will disappear now
>>
>>687097882
>well, we'll get rid of them eventually
But the lower classes breed like rats.
>>
>>687097985
there are multiple solutions
- a policy with a limited amount of kids
- social pressure to form them into society
- killing
>>
>>687098131
It's a nice fantasy but it'll never happen. We're stuck with the niggers of all colours.
>>
>>687098382
If everyone worked together it could be possible. but we have all the cucks and feminazi's who want to be nice and be friends with everything
>>
>>687098651
>>687098382
We need an inside man on the mars project. We can start again and do it right this time.
>>
>>687096506
>a world with only whites who at this point are nothing more than a race of 'I want it, but I don't want to work for it' cry babies and 'gender fluid' faggots.
>then Asians who literally don't care about anything but working to the point that every major asian country is expected to have a population crisis because how do you keep working if there is no one to work?

Mmm. Good luck with that. I guess eventually the I hate everything that doesn't look exactly like me whites would just kill each other off and the asians would eventually just die at work. Sounds fantastic, imagine a world without whites to take credit from everything and then spread literal lies as fact to cover it up. Imagine that shit. Imagine being able to invent something and not have to worry about some silver spoon fed white kid crudely drawing up some plans and claiming it was all his idea. Then winning because he had more money to throw around. Imagine that shit. Be reminded that when Trumps generation are all dead. All that is left are thier spoiled children and even more spoiled grandchildren. Aren't you excited for that?

>inb4 some ass pained faggot tries to pretend he's not mad by replying to this
>>
>>687098651
>hey this man raped me
>I should give him a house and food and save him from mean people
>>
>>687098709
Hey, that's a pretty good plan
>>
>>687098734
Why are you so butthurt?

Is it because you aren't white?
>>
>>687098734
the world is already like this, if you remove (sand)niggers and all the other pests it will just make the world a little better
>>
>>687097690
ok... good point.
But in a "perfect" world ("-becuase asians), there would be no math homework right...? right...? please...
>>
File: 1450247787697.png (75 KB, 198x201) Image search: [Google]
1450247787697.png
75 KB, 198x201
Lol this thread is literally fucking aids.
>>
>>687098758
This is literally how white people think.

>let's give the world's worst criminals a gurenteed place to sleep and three meals.. and let them work and learn and pretty much everything noncriminals get to do but they get to do it with no cost.

That actually sounded like a good idea. Let's not just off the fuckers because they either did something so heinous to end up here or kept fucking up over and over. Let's reward them. Yeah. Awesome idea.
>>
>>687099072
I hope it doesn't get aids from the sex
>>
>>687099142
>This is literally how white people think.
Only the retarded ones
>>
>>687099072
>I need my 40th creepshot/loli/ylyl/post pictures of people you saw on tumblr/facebook and claim thier your girlfriend threads

The only reason this thread is aids, is because you posted in it.
>>
>>687096506
If the English, the Americans and possibly the Germans, ran the world, there would be world peace. We have historically brought peace to savage lands.

pic related.
>>
>>687099346
So, you mean the ones in every single country with an established prison system? Huh.
>>
>>687099571
>Americans
lel
the land of the cuckolds and feminism
>>
File: 1351033566407.jpg (208 KB, 750x1200) Image search: [Google]
1351033566407.jpg
208 KB, 750x1200
>>687099717
Cuckold isn't really an insult if you think about it. A cuckold is someone who ENJOYS seeing their wife get fucked by another guy. Its a pretty tame sexual fetish and they sometimes turn into threesomes. So wheres the insult?
>>
Premise: Less people is better, since planet Earth is overcrowded
Premise: A subset is smaller than the original set
Whites and Asians are a subset of the human population
Therefore allowing only allowing Asians and White people to live is better
>>
>>687099870
Fucking cuck apologist fuck off
>>
>>687099870
A multi culti society is all fine and dandy until you get stoned by a muslim who thinks everyone should be like him
>>
>>687099985
This man knows
>>
>>687099717
>implying the French feminists aren't still the worst

At least the American ones use funny hair colors to easily identify them. The French ones live and act like normal women until something didn't go thier way. Christ Europeans are literally the cause of 90% of the full blown retard shit we deal with today. Think about that. Europe has the cuck capital of the world with in it's borders. The rest are too 'nice' to stop mudslimes and niggers from fucking thier wives.
>>
>>687100061
>A multi culti society is all fine and dandy until you get hung by a white who thinks everyone should be like him
>>
>>687100169
The european government is shit.
>>
File: cm.jpg (1 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
cm.jpg
1 MB, 1598x1600
>>687100169
>Europeans
>>
barely anything invented
>the world would be a better place
>mfw white privelage
>mfw immigrants built railroads
>mfw we still have people like OP who have 0 clue about anything
the curry niggers also invented hollywood, where is your god now?
>>
>>687096767
Everything good in this world was created by the hard work of white people. Bitch all your want but that's the truth and you know it.
>>
>>687100061
>>687100298
Premise: Getting killed is bad
By conjunction introduction both of those things are bad, so STFU
>>
>>687100425
It's not that they never existed, just from this point on they will cease to exist
>>
>>687096506
Apart from the higher rates of skin cancer, yes.
>>
>>687096506
Asians are fucked. You can keep em. They do not value life, and treat other people like garbage.
>>
Mexicans are cheaper than Polaks. Keep 'em.
>>
>>687096506
fuck them asians
>>
>>687100348
The control the fucking media and everything in their favor is all fun and great, but when someone is against all the corruption he will become the worst person that ever existed
>>
>>687100352
Just like them.

>It's not our fault it's the, jews, niggers, spics, mudslimes, ect.

I've come to realize that whites are the new niggers, the niggers blamed the whites for all thier problems and the whites blame everyone including other whites for all thier problems. It's fantastic, to watch a bunch of well educated, well off, piss and moaners. That's the entirety of the white race. Literally, have the resources to actively make shit better don't because then they'd have to spend thier money.
>>
>>687097690
This is a myth that Asians are good at math, they reverse engineer everything that was created by white people. They are incapable of original thought.
>>
>>687100941
Nignog detected
>>
>>687100941
Whites make shit better, they send food protection, education, medicine to these shitholes and they just fuck it up again, it's a bottomless pit, we should stop helping
>>
>>687100941
Shut up you faggot, it's not the white turning prme estate into fucking worthless ghettos, or raping everything that has tits and a heartbeat.

Fucking niggers have been ruining everything since we gave them basic rights, and now the goat fuckers are learning they can do the same thing too.

I think we should make America white again
>>
>>687101215
>america
The world
>>
>>687099142
>This is literally how white people think.
This is literally what shitskins think.
>>
>>687100941
The only reason the world is as nice as it is is because of white people you lazy nigger.
>>
>>687096956
>>>687096506 (OP)
>why asians too!?

Am asian. Just kill the fucking mainland Chinese and the Indians and we're good. Everyone else is chill af
>>
>>687103259
And throw another fat man in Japan
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.