[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /B/ros ITT: Explain to me why women should have rights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
Hey /B/ros
ITT: Explain to me why women should have rights?
Pro tip: You can't.
>>
edgy and misogynist on /b/

wow kid careful you dont accidentally join U2 with all that edge!!!!

Protip lerk moar
>>
>>687057551
Just expressing an opinion. I post when I wanna post. Even if its just shit posting.
>>
>>687058046
Its not an opinion or decent bait.

Your mom and Rosalind Elsie Franklin /thread
>>
>>687057551
Found the femanon
>>
File: 1453009248342.jpg (38 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1453009248342.jpg
38 KB, 360x361
>>687057083
>>
>>687058532
So in your mind there is absolutely no way some people can hold different opinions on issues you have strong convictions about? Fucking kids...
>>
File: 4567281.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4567281.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>687058532
My mom? She is an over-controlling bitch.
Rosalind Elsie Franklin? Someone else would have achieved her accomplishments.
I need better b8?
You need better arguments.
>>
File: 1462388888153.jpg (208 KB, 1280x653) Image search: [Google]
1462388888153.jpg
208 KB, 1280x653
>>687057083
Though seriously OP, you are kind of right. There is no real good reason we should treat women as equals, but there are plenty of reasons for why we shouldn't. Gender roles are important.
>>
>>687059432
My mom? She is an over-controlling bitch

EEEDDDGGGYYYYYY

My mom? She is an over-controlling bitch

EEEDDDGGYYYYYY
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>687059446
Right?
>>
>>687059110
idk where you read i said that anon but im deffo smarter than u, do you have air tight logic on your (presumed, since youre getting involved) misogyny? or do you just have that one hyperbole technique?

**bonus points if you had to google hyperbole**

/muricans
>>
File: a-new-reaction-image_o_2117609.jpg (86 KB, 470x282) Image search: [Google]
a-new-reaction-image_o_2117609.jpg
86 KB, 470x282
>>687059578
Maybe edgy. Still doesn't make it any less true. She's a control freak.
>>
>>687060087
holy shit i dont care about your personal life fag
>>
>>687059902
Good on you for actually being open-minded enough to consider the possibility that absolute or extreme egalitarianism may not be the best model to structure a society on. We hear from the time we're children that men and women are equal in everyway, and a lot of idiots just eat that shit up without ever applying even a little skepticism.
>>
File: B5BSVqH.png (581 KB, 599x825) Image search: [Google]
B5BSVqH.png
581 KB, 599x825
>>687060214
Ohhhh someone's salty.
>>
File: 58926528.jpg (88 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
58926528.jpg
88 KB, 311x311
>>687060410
>egalitarianism
Agreed. if we were equal in everyway then we'd see women in far more manual labor jobs. But just ask on to fucking try it. "But that's a man's job."
>>
>>687060410
bureaucratic entitlements / protections = Women can lift heavy things too.

Im starting to think where everyones going wrong is a misunderstanding of what rights are
>>
>>687059980
OP:
>Maybe women shouldn't have equal rights
You:
>That's not an opinion

But it is and you're retarded. From the way you type I doubt you're even old enough to drink (at least in America) though, so I feel even a little bit embarrassed replying.
>>
>>687057083
Because they are tax-paying citizens.
>>
>>687060831
Precisely-- men and women are programmed for different roles, and society works best when we encourage members of their gender to conform to what they do best. We allowed women the right to vote on a purely abstract moral basis, and nearly a century later we're realizing the consequences. It was one of the biggest mistakes in the history of Western civilization in my opinion.
>>
>>687057083
because if inbred autistic faggots like you have rights it isn't a privilege anymore

This is also how we justify animal rights
>>
OP here. Have to admit. Far less h8 than I expected.
>>
>>687060958
sick rebuttal m8, How about this, Car Insurance? Women get cheaper car insurance because they are statistically less likely to crash, why do you never hear women ask for more expensive car insurance?? Im making your arguments for you because I am so far /b/eyond you....also attacking the way someone types online stopped being a valid argument for intellectual integrity before people had even left Myspace
>>
Oh my god, men are so stupid
>>
ITT Americans, Trolls and ppl with Mommy issues say things without actually sayig anything
>>
>>687060906
I think believing that all people are inherently entitled to certain rights is a mistake within itself. It severely limits our possibilities for true progress-- one that can only be achieved through tough decisions and sacrifice.
>>
>>687057083
Cause theyre human beings and most of them are smarter than you edgelord
>>
>>687061561
Women have their roles. They should stand by the side of their man and support him. A woman doesn't need to vote. And she doesn't need the favor of the courts just because she has a vagina. Look at what happens in most divorces, and what happens when she isn't smart enough to use the pill. Women's rights? Pffft...... More like "We have vaginas so do everything for us." Shit you need a pre nup just to get married in case she's a gold digger just out for half your shit.
>>
>>687062011
>"high schooler that stumbled into ayn rand for the first time" detected
>>
>>687061591
What I want you to do is screenshot this conversation, and when you are 5 years older, I want you to open it up so you can read this and realize just how ridiculous you sound. If you seriously want to contribute, why don't you start by answering OP's question.
>Protip: you can't
>>
>>687059432
>My mom? She is an over-controlling bitch.
Hows that puberty going kid?
>>
>>687062188
No. And maybe it's also the responsibility of the guy to wear a condom? jfc, don't be crying about courts when you get yourself into those situations.
>>
>>687062141
Nope
>>
>>687062403
I'm an adult and I've never read Atlas Shrugged, if that even matters (it doesn't).
>>
>>687062548
>be random guy
>be wealthy
>get married
>merrage sucks
>get divorce
>ex-wife sues you for half your shit and wins
>>
>>687062011
you started off well but this ''- one that can only be achieved through tough decisions and sacrifice.'' is self righteous nonsense. I agree, liberals have buried us in entitlements. The only document I adhere to is the OG declaration of Human Rights by the UN, which, as you've already said isnt being achieved, before we let boys use the girls bathroom, maybe lets get everybody Food, clean water, a house and maybe some WiFi.
>>
>>687062636
Wow now you proved me wrong
Im speechless
Clap clap clap
>>
>>687062433
bruh why u mad tho?
>>
>>687062188
Women certainly do. Many people believe the misconception that a woman not being equal to a man means she isn't necessary for a healthy and strong society. That's just plain retarded. Women absolutely have their place; it's just the man's job to ensure she fulfills her duty. When men start acting like men again, all this feminism bullshit will stop.
>>
>>687062654
Women think they are entitled to a lot of things just because they have a vagina. I disagree. The fact that most people flavor that argument up a ton then the people on the receiving end say "You know hwta, you're right." just pisses me off.
>>
>>687062896
I don't believe in righteous causes, I just think the belief that a hierarchical society is a difficult point to sell, as most people are persuaded by moral arguments. Consider then just the pragmatic arguments against egalitarianism.
>>
>>687063023
>Feminism: Because not all women can be beautiful.
That's all I have to say about that. Feminism pisses me off.
>>
>>687062871
Shouldn't of married
>>
>>687057083
Because the deal in democracy is that everyone gets a set of rights, under the stipulation that they uptake a set of responsibilities. If you fail to uphold these responsibilities, then you lose your rights (i.e. incarceration, banned from working in a certain field or banned from ever possessing a firearm etc). If you want to take away women's rights then you also need to absolve them of all those responsibilities. Anything short of this is undemocratic. In the case of an authoritarian state, none of this matters. But, in the case of democratic states, this is the only fair solution.

In this new democratic state, where women have no rights, they cannot vote, work, own property etc. But, in turn, they cannot be held accountable for their actions (because - in this hypothetical scenario - they are not citizens, merely property). So, if a woman commits murder, arson, child-abuse etc. the blame lies solely with her man (i.e. her father or husband, or whatever man is head of the household in which she lives). In this world, women can still be punished for misbehaviour but the primary blame - and hence the primary penance - must be assumed by 'her male', as he has taken on her societal responsibilities.

In short, I don't think it would work. So, your options are:

1) Deal with it.
2) Move to Saudi Arabia (or any number of Islamic authoritarian nations where women already have limited, or no, rights).
3) Start a fascist movement and attempt to overthrow your government (surely getting killed or imprisoned in the process, with little to no effect made on anything; die insignificant and autistic).
>>
>>687063221
Again, I don't think the moral justifications of who deserves what right and who doesn't is entirely irrelevant. Men and women are better at different things, and society functions best when men are the primary decision-makers. If that is true, that is all.the justification that is required for disbanding gender equality.
>>
>>687063221
What things do you think I think I'm entitled to exactly?
>>
>>687063825
But that's what this society idolizes. Its the most financially beneficial thing you can do. An not every woman would take to kindly to a pre nup.. Take away her right to sue him and ta-da No more bull shit. His hard earned fortune is intact and she goes about her business.
>>
>>687063221
>hwta

How did you manage to get every letter in the wrong place?
How is it possible to fuck up the word 'what' that badly?
>>
>>687064008
Agreed. Men make more rational and more long term decisions. A woman makes a decision based on her mood and can go back and contradict herself 5 minutes later. Men should be the only one in decision making roles.
>>
>>687064444
anything is possible. open your mind
>>
>>687064179
So, you get married because apparently it's "idolized"? You couldn't pay me to get married. And if you do, you should be aware of the consequences that could happen
>>
>>687064444
Simply really you egotistical fuck. Typing fact to keep up with the thread and doing my best proof reading after I hit the "post" button.
>>
>>687057083
You know dude, I have no problem with women having rights, the only thing I have a problem with that they do is whore it up like how men do, it's so much grosser when a girl is used a lot, regardless if it's fair or not, women weren't made to open their legs all the time, that's my only problem here
>>
>>687064554
lmao and when men shoot up people, are they not acting irrationally?
>>
>>687063462
People are swayed by morality, there is no way some peoples votes should count as much as mine, just as my vote shouldnt carry the weight of someone who actually studies politics and really REALLY knows what theyre talking about, but I struggle to believe the separation of the two, Cold logic and irrational morality, is justified, theyre both aspects of the human condition. Pragmatism over Idealism is a dangerous road and pretty autistic imo
>>
>>687064682
Most people don't. They are "head over heels." We are not talking about us. We are talking about society as a whole.
>>
>>687064786
Mean want women to sleep with them but then think they're a slut when they do. Makes sense
>>
>>687064554
Dude...this is the opposite of whats true?? Women have a better sense of longevity and Men think quicker in the moment...If youre not trolling stop posting and read something
>>
>>687064993
Well, society as a whole is fucked so there's really no point
>>
>>687064554
You know an interesting fact to consider-- the first female congressman (Jeanette Rankin) was the only member of Congress to vote against entering WWII. That is the kind of retardation that we allowed into our politics.
>>
>>687064841
That is a minority of men whom are disturbed mentally by some sort of imbalance in the brain or following a religious cause.
>>
>>687065052
Men*
>>
Lol @ desperate, clingy, creepy manbabies who can't get a woman, then project their self-disgust onto women.
>>
>>687064774
There's nothing 'egotistical' about pointing out a spelling error. That word is not appropriate in this context. It was pedantic, petty and shallow. But not egotistical.

In any case, it was a joke. No need to call me a fuck. Do you remember jokes? We used to make them all the time.
>>
>>687065241
So when you say men, you don't mean *all* men
>>
>>687065281
Lol'ing @ you getting your feelings hurt on the internet. I bet you think you're the victim of cyberbullying.
>>
>>687065281
First i was like ''what a douche''...then I kek'd

>Do you remember jokes? We used to make them all the time.
>>
>>687065281
pedantic, nice one
>>
>>687065281
people r becoming more and more sensitive to every little thing. jokes r becoming a thing of the past bro
>>
>>687063840
This is actually a decent answer to OP's question. Not saying I agree 100% but at least it's a thought-out answer.

The rest of this thread has descended into some petty shit about personal issues with women.
>>
>>687065433
Yes. Of all men who commit a crime on the planet they are a minority in the grand population. We are excluding those who commit crimes in this debate.
>>
>>687064860
I believe the opposite. Idealism is the true danger because we start with a system of beliefs about how the world should be and then try to make it that way, even when it doesn't work. When we start as skeptics and view the world without any preconceptions or expectatioms we learn from it and can make better decisions on improving our condition. Idealism leads to subjective morality and the necessary enforcement of those moralities in order to sustain the societies that are founded on them. It is dangerous and misguided, no matter how much we like them. Call it autistic, but it's the uncomfortable truth.
>>
>>687065674
agreed.
>>
>>687065279
I, along with many other married guys I know, still believe in maintaining patriarchal households. Deal with it.
>>
>>687065633
>>687065482
>>687065628

Thanks /b/ros. Good to know some of you still have a sense of humour. Even after explaining it's a joke (which was obvious anyway) people continue to rage: See (>>687065460).

I dunno, man. People hate jokes nowadays for some reason.
>>
>>687065674
OP here. I agree, It is a good answer, but the woman can still be held responsible for her wrong doings even is she has no rights. So his answer is null and void as a result.
>>
>>687066267
I knew it was a joke, just felt like exploding for no reason. Don't worry I kek'ed No feeling hurt on OP's side.
>>
>>687066309
Yes, they can be punished. But they can't be held accountable to the same judicial system that would be (in this hypothetical world) run by men exclusively and built around the needs of a male dominated society, in which only men can own property, earn money, pay taxes, drive cars, own businesses etc. Women would need to be processed by a completely different system. The same way we currently don't punish children the same way as adults, because they are less societally responsible. Do you see what I'm getting at? I know the hypothetical isn't perfect (since it is merely hypothetical) but I wouldn't say it is null.
>>
>>687064444
lmfao
>>
>>687065890
Some great points my man! The sceptical eye is obviously the best one to move forward with and subjective morality is indeed how we got society in its modern kerfuffle! Think this dude >>687063840
Pretty much nailed the thread, I'm going to sleep /b/uddy but keep reading, being awesome and Ty for the thought provoking
>>
>>687065052
Not all men want hoes though, sure we all want to fuck women, but anymore women fuck everything that moves damn near, and it's incredibly easy for a woman to get dick then it is a man to get pussy, so the numbers aren't fair and don't add up so when women whore around they have gigantic numbers whereas an average dude whoring around will have a much smaller number by average, so that's my problem with women, plus I don't see any of them being faithful anymore and a huge waste of time because of that
>>
>>687067590
Well, I certainly can't get any dick so it's not that easy. But I'm not sure I want any. But maybe I say that because I can't get any. Fuck
>>
>>687067063
You're right they would have to be processed through a different judicial system. But as you said they are not citizens because of the lack of rights. As a result, this separate judicial system could be harsh on them to deter crime from women.
>>
>>687068484
You know this would never happen right? Or did I miss where someone said they were playing make believe?
>>
>>687068786
It was in response to annons comment. I understand it wont happen. Just adding to the debate.
>>
>>687057083
Women have rights, just not the right half my shit if they try to cuck me
>>
File: 1455076801799.png (13 KB, 446x361) Image search: [Google]
1455076801799.png
13 KB, 446x361
>>687057083
To keep them occupied with thinking are anything but a pussy to fuck. Ezpz question now where's my chocolate milk and brownies?
>>
>>687068484
I don't think the crime rate would differ that greatly from the current system. Female crime is proportionally already pretty low.

My point wasn't really about the punishment of women, it was more to do with the responsibility men would need to take for women. The way parents can be held accountable for minors crimes, owners can be held responsible for their pets behaviour, manufacturers are held responsible for their products.

In any case, that was only one aspect of the hypothetical negatives. If we did not allow women the right to work, then almost every country (certainly in the west) there would be a drastic shortage of teachers, nurses, carers, social-workers and office/secretarial personnel. Not to mention the huge financial implications of not allowing 50% of your population to ever work.

I think this alone explains why women should have rights, not to mention the democratic process.
>>
>>687068786
Yeah, just to clarify we were discussing hypothetically. Neither of us are under the illusion that this is a possible reality. We may be on /b/ but we're not that autistic.
>>
>>687069036
If they cuck you and you divorce them after (assuming you were married) Then yeah. Since they have rights they have the right to half your shit now.
>>
>>687069681
Never said I wouldn't want to live in a society where this is all factual and not just hypothetical. It can't be implemented now, damage is done. We fucked up a long time ago.
>>
lets get a Misogyny thread going....
GREATEST TUNE IN HISTORY and the theme for this thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
your thoughts on those lyrics?
>>
>>687069550
But what if at that turning point America never gave women rights. What would today look like if they never got them in the first place?
>>
File: 1459484684880.gif (1 MB, 295x296) Image search: [Google]
1459484684880.gif
1 MB, 295x296
>>
>>687070272
Kek.
I like how you think annon.
>>
>>
>>687070114
Well, you and I will have to differ. I know society isn't great right now. But, removing all the rights of 50% of the population really isn't, in any way, a solution to that. It's absurd to even claim that. What would a society capable of that be like? And where would it end?

Today, only men have rights.
Tomorrow, only a certain race of men has rights.
The day after, only a certain race and class of men have rights...

And so on, until you have an authoritarian government run by very small group of people, until eventually no-one really cares that democracy died.
>>
File: International Women's Day.webm (2 MB, 434x748) Image search: [Google]
International Women's Day.webm
2 MB, 434x748
>>
This is like the equivalent of a feminist "kill all men" thread. Silly boys
>>
File: raXoO1V.jpg (28 KB, 598x367) Image search: [Google]
raXoO1V.jpg
28 KB, 598x367
>>
File: F E M I N I S M.gif (1 MB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
F E M I N I S M.gif
1 MB, 240x160
>>
>>
>>687070291
It definitely would have happened by now if it hadn't happened when it did. I can't really come up with any reasonable or justifiable hypothesis on what the world would be like if women never got their rights in the first place. That scenario is so far removed from reality that anything I put out will just be blind bullshit.
>>
before anyone ask:

http://mother
less.com/8FB3D95
>>
File: 1438905613156.gif (2 MB, 198x114) Image search: [Google]
1438905613156.gif
2 MB, 198x114
>>
File: 1451026283514.gif (4 MB, 440x280) Image search: [Google]
1451026283514.gif
4 MB, 440x280
>>
>>
File: tasty rape tears.gif (2 MB, 271x361) Image search: [Google]
tasty rape tears.gif
2 MB, 271x361
>>
>>
File: 1464666946755.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
1464666946755.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
>>
>>
>>687057083
Anecdote for people attacking OP.

In Austria's recent election:
>60% of men vote for right wing cultural protection party
>60% of women vote for communist open borders guy who publicly said he hated Austria.

Women are fucking traitors to nationstates.
>>
>>687072407
Yeah, just let the supporters of our ideology and agenda vote. No-one else. That's what I say.
>>
File: HAHAAH molesting cold sluts.webm (3 MB, 676x282) Image search: [Google]
HAHAAH molesting cold sluts.webm
3 MB, 676x282
>>
>>687072647
Good thing what you say doesn't mean shit
>>
File: 1370151697154.jpg (12 KB, 205x200) Image search: [Google]
1370151697154.jpg
12 KB, 205x200
>>687057083
Here is something better: explain to me why morons like op should have rights?
>>
>>687072573
Those numbers don't really say much. I get your point that most women voted left, and most men voted right, but the fact that they are both split 60-40 for each candidate and each gender shows that the ideological difference between men and women is only marginally different. Your figures show that:

>Out of every 10 liberals, 6 are female and 4 are male
>Out of every 10 conservatives, 6 are male and 4 are female

That's not that shocking. The difference in ideology between young and old people (of the same gender) is more stark than that.
>>
>>687072917
I didn't think retards were allowed rights anyway
>>
>>687072834
Not even if it was said sarcastically?
>>
>>687073156
Yeah, we get it bud
>>
File: death to all feminazis.webm (762 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
death to all feminazis.webm
762 KB, 512x384
>>687073156

Such a sweet little girl. So annoying. Daddy’s little snookums.
Now you’re wiping the blood off your mouth. What would your
father say if he saw me smack the snot out of your nose and onto
the walls? Would he cry? Would he call the cops? He’d better
not—I’ll snatch that wooden cane out of his hand and beat him to
death. Your brother says he wants to kick my ass? Let him try it.
Let him just fucking TRY it. Tell him to bring his friends, too, ‘cause
I’m in a killing mood. Oh—you want to start shit yourself? Very
funny. You’re a woman. You hit like a girl.
I like to punch women and kick them and shove them up against
walls. I like grabbing them by their pretty hair and swinging them
into door frames, rubbing their noses in the carpet like they’re
puppies, dragging them into the bathroom and half-drowning
them in the toilet. Sinks—either bathroom or kitchen sinks—are
real good, because you can knock out a whole row of teeth when
you slam a woman’s face into one. Watch all the gooey blood
dripping on the white porcelain. It’s a real treat.
I destroy everything that’s important to women. I smash their
glass figurines and rip the stuffing out of their teddy bears. Then I
shred their love letters into little ribbons as they watch and cry.
>>
They shouldn't .

World was much better and everything developed faster . We would be colonizing mars probably atm
>>
>>687073292
Maybe. Sarcasm is hard to detect via text
>>
File: 1435442918563.jpg (24 KB, 324x203) Image search: [Google]
1435442918563.jpg
24 KB, 324x203
>>687073452
>>
File: beat your bitch wife.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
beat your bitch wife.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>687073383

The only solution to the female problem? Loutish, piglike, male
FORCE. Ain’t nothing wrong with women that a good backhand
won’t solve. Punch her in the stomach until she doubles over and
wheezes. Crush her nose with one shot. Throw her up against
your fish tank. Break things. Break everything. Smash
telephones, destroy appliances, and kick down doors. Neighbors
will call the cops. Shout threats to her as they hustle you into a
squad car. She takes out a restraining order. That won’t stop you.
Women are on the RECEIVING end, and we all know ‘tis
better to give. Females are egg-bearing brine shrimp. Sex objects.
Men are the nouns. Fucking is the verb. Women are the direct
OBJECTS. Two-dimensional. Why kid around? Women are
defined by those cunts and nothing else. They were fashioned by
nature as achingly beautiful mannequins, dead girls in store
windows. Victims. See all the dead lilies in the trash can behind
the flower shop. Fragile blossoms. Used. Decaying.
Women. Weak. Very pretty in their weakness. Ugly otherwise.
Don’t give her power—she doesn’t know how to handle it.
Women are intriguing little house pets, but they need to be tamed.
>>
>>687073383
Can you shut up for 5 minutes? You're worse then women
>>
>>687073672
than*
>>
>>687063221

men think they're entitled to things just because they have a penis

>MUH GAMES
>MUH MOVIES
>MUH COMICS
>MUH STAR WARS PROTAGONISTS
>>
No.

Theres a reason why men have created everything in the world. Inventions, technology and political parties
>inb4 feminism
>>
ah. the sweet teenage rebellion stage
>>
File: 1381887865729.png (500 KB, 954x1022) Image search: [Google]
1381887865729.png
500 KB, 954x1022
>>687073847
>>
>>687070272
>>687073156
>>687073383
>>687073647

>Posting angst-ridden lyrics to your favourite song by a Californian experimental musician.

This isn't Facebook and you aren't 14.
>>
>>687073847
I wouldn't say everything. Women have created inventions as well but in reality who cares tbh.
>>
File: tasty cunt tears.webm (3 MB, 1820x1056) Image search: [Google]
tasty cunt tears.webm
3 MB, 1820x1056
>>687073647

Keep her chained down. Break the chain,
and watch her walk all over you. And
you’d deserve it, because you gave away
your power for free. Women say they’re
looking for nice guys, but they don’t
respect passive pussy-men. Women want
their lovers to be killers. Give them what
they want.
Women get beaten because they’re so
EASY to beat. Hear them crying in a
hundred thousand trailers all over America
tonight. Get a police scanner and listen
to all the domestic-violence calls. Blasts of
static. Street addresses. Ages and races of
suspects. What they’re wearing. Do you
need backup? Police dispatchers always
have a flat, flavorless tone in their voices.
They don’t convey the VIOLENCE. The
desperate, vicious couples. The shirtless,
sweaty men with their mouths hanging
open. The sobbing women holding paper
towels to their bleeding, matted scalps. The
screaming, tear-streaked kids running
around in shitty diapers. The lacerated
emotions. Such a scene demands violence
to restore order. The cops can’t beat every-
one; domestic violence picks up the slack.
All the battered women in all their
battered women’s shelters. Swollen eyes,
fat lips, cracked ribs. Fractured illusions.
Love’s sweet promise broken a million times
over. Crying that they still love him.
Keeping it together for the kids’ sake. He
says he’s sorry. She forgives him. He finds
a job. They get back together, and it’s nice
for a while. Then he beats her with a tire
jack until her ribs puncture her lungs. Dead
promise. Dead wife
>>
>>687057083
Same reason we need to give everyone basic human rights

While most humans are average or within one standard deviation of average (myself included) some exceptional humans will always bring brilliance and push the progress of technology and human achievement.

These people can be either gender of any race. Some have higher instances it is true, but we need to give everyone a chance, but not guarantee everyone's success.
>>
>>687074118
Holy shit, are you retarded?
>>
>>687074017
Well. you are right about this not being Facebook but he is 14.
>>
>>687073847

let's only allow men to have access to education and resources for hundreds of years

hurr durr why don't women contribute anything?

except all of the things discovered and invented by women
>>
>>687073847
Could you be a little more vague, please? Did men also create things, stuff and activities?
>>
File: the essence of tumblr.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the essence of tumblr.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>687074017

FOUND

THE

FEMALE

DOG

CUNT
>>
>>687074222
Nice trips. Yeah, it seems so. He's still posting this shit.
>>
>>687074340
Someone sounds... butthurt
>>
>>687074235
Women have had their "equal" rights for a long time and haven't come up with anything.
>>
>>687074340
Found the retarded 12 year old.
>>
>>687074340
CAPS
LOCK
SEPARATELY
LINED
WORDS

Type like a normal human being, you dope.
>>
File: 1439773204371.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
1439773204371.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
>>687074235
>>687074000
>>687073637
Carl pls go
>>
File: kick feminazis in the neck.webm (2 MB, 414x222) Image search: [Google]
kick feminazis in the neck.webm
2 MB, 414x222
>>687074118

Two teenagers wander into the woods,
away from a keg party. They stop in the
mossy darkness. I’ll love you forever, she
tells him. They lock tongues together. He
reaches down and unzips her pants.
She asks him to stop. He doesn’t. She
struggles. He pulls a knife from his boot
and slices a deep red notch running from
her throat down to her pussy. She falls to
the forest floor, splashing blood onto the
autumn leaves. He covers her mouth and
fucks her ass. He blows his jam up her
fudge hole as she dies. She asked for it.
That’s how he sees it, anyway.
And his opinion is the only one that
matters. You wouldn’t listen to a woman,
would you?
>>
File: 1458849972335.png (188 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
1458849972335.png
188 KB, 434x600
>>687074528
>>
>>687074585
He's gone full autistic
>>
>>687074419
Here are a few female inventors:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Women_inventors

Do some reading.
>>
>>687074419

source?

>radium
>kevlar
>syringes
>circular saw
>white out
>invisible glass
>windshield wipers

grace hopper helped make the world's first computer

i bet you use or have used one or more of these things

what the fuck have YOU done?
>>
>>687074796
That's cute, I remember the first time I used a keyboard too
>>
Pretty much all 1st world countries have more females than males today because a lot of men died in the wars

But females are too busy whining and preaching about feminism
>>
File: 1464567414615.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1464567414615.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>687074118
TLDR but I fapped to the webm
>>
File: img.jpg (88 KB, 380x267) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
88 KB, 380x267
>>687074796
>samefagging for b8 fag8
No
>>
>>687074796
So you are butthurt and a retarded 12 year old. Ok then
>>
>>687074585

It’s common knowledge that when
women are given power, they become
every bit as corrupt as any dick-bearing
despot—more so, because they lack
nature’s clearest emblem of a divine
scepter, the penis. Without natural benedic-
tion, women thrash about in tyrannical
frustration, never quite getting it right. Ever
work for a female boss? Then you’ll know
what I mean. The first chance these skanks
get, they rush in and imitate their
“oppressors” in every way imaginable.
They’re even less tolerable, because they
smear a moralistic donut glaze atop their
naked drive for power. Their violence is
righteous because it’s committed in the holy
name of REVENGE!
The female gender’s biggest flaw is their
notion that women are somehow more
moral, noble, and sacred than men. You
aren’t sacred. You’re scared. You’re our
disposable playthings. When we don’t
want you anymore, we pop you with a pin.
You aren’t the only girl for sale.
>>
>>687074585
>>687074796

>>687074750
I know, it's actually kind of impressive to watch someone go full autist. Painful but impossible not to watch. Like watching a blind man walk out in front of a bus. Only the blind man is autistic and the but is reality.
>>
>>687075014
Said the faggot too busy whining in /b/ to do anything
>>
File: tumblr cows.webm (2 MB, 756x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr cows.webm
2 MB, 756x480
>>687074925
>>687075132
>>687075088
go moo on jewbook
>>
>>687074871
Are you even trying?

Its honestly sad you have to actually include shit like windshield wipers because you cant come up with anything
>>
>>687075378

lol, you use them every time you drive in the rain, and you think they're pointless?

>perspective
>>
>>687075323
No you! Go be 12 somewhere else. You retard.
>>
>>687075323
Poor wittle guy. Got some mummy issues do you?
>>
File: 1441400713441.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1441400713441.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
tbh i dont give a shit, I just dont realize why females have to force themselves everywhere, like in the navy seals
>>
>>687075378

i'm sure you're going to tell your mom that you were trolling, but it's pretty clear that you're just an idiot
>>
>>687075378
I know, man. It's not like wind shield wipers are essential for driving in the rain. Do what I do. Reach out of my window and wipe manually, unseated, unbalanced and unsighted, with a rag as I do 70mph.
>>
>>687075167

Women can’t get around the cunt’s
structural and metaphorical passivity.
Feminists are ultimately fighting against
nature. And they’re winning! Despite what
the dickless extremists may tell you, we
live under an occupational matriarchal
regime, where a man’s God-given
instrument of adjudication—a swift, fat
fist—is considered an inappropriate
method for ending an argument.
Chicks get away with murder these days.
But we’re not arguing with the feminists,
we’re competing against them. We agree
with the fem-nuts that the penis is the
instrument of their oppression, subjugation,
humiliation, and enslavement. That’s a
given. Problems only arise in proportion
to your resistance to this niggling little fact.
It’s a simple struggle: men versus women.
But nature has given our side a tremendous
advantage—nature made us men. We’re
born to win.
>>
>>687075546
He is not old enough to drive.
>>
Didn't know /b/ was this cucked

What happened?
>>
>>687057083
If we go down this path then faggots shouldn't have rights either, and since the OP is the biggest faggot of all, he shouldn't be allowed on the internet, he should be chained to the bed taking loads of jizz up his faggot ass, because that's all he's good for.

>Fuck off OP.
>>
>>687075646
Maybe they just wanted to try it out? Some are interested in that kind of stuff. Personally I'm not into the army and what have you but a few women in my family have gone into it. Why shouldn't they be allowed to?
>>
>>687075869

lol, you've done a great job demonstrating you don't know what words mean. congratulations
>>
File: nig bitch stoned.webm (2 MB, 432x704) Image search: [Google]
nig bitch stoned.webm
2 MB, 432x704
>>687075685

We are, to use one of your favorite
words, EMPOWERED through violence
toward women. It’s a real ego-booster. But
ladies, don’t think that we hate you.
Women, when they keep their place and
don’t step over the line, can actually be
quite lovely. At least the good-looking ones.
So if you’re a woman reading this, submit
at all costs. Lick each gluey drop of cum
with a smile on your face. It’s good for
your complexion. Then get back into the
kitchen and rustle me up some vittles before
I beat you again.
Sorry, ladies—it’s time to turn back the
clock. The cave men—now THERE were
some men! They knew how to keep their
women in line. We need a new breed of
cave men—fat, brutal, drunken man-
beasts—to terrorize all these uppity bitches.
The ideal “nineties woman” will be bare-
foot and pregnant. She’ll have a black eye,
too. There she is—Miss America!
>>
>>687075685
>But we’re not arguing with the feminists, we’re competing against them

Not you, though. You're copy-pasting shit on /b/. A place no-one who cares will ever see it. That'll show them.
>>
>>687075995
You must lead a sad life to be this desperate for attention on /b
>>
my ex literally oppresses me and this thread is v therapeutic
>>
>>687064554
>implying men don't have moods
>implying men don't act irrationally
Kek how's that mom going for ya
>>
>>687076285
How does she oppress you? Did she take away the last three letter from the word 'very'? Here, you can have mine. I have spares:

>ery
>>
File: FUCK CRIPPLED HANDYCAP SLUTS.webm (3 MB, 716x404) Image search: [Google]
FUCK CRIPPLED HANDYCAP SLUTS.webm
3 MB, 716x404
>>687076285
you should beat the piss out of her and then cut her break lines
stop being a coward
>>
>>687076285
Why are you still in contact with an ex?
>>
>>687076649
kek, calm down edgelord
>>
>>687076649
Great idea fag lord, then he can be fucked in the ass in jail.
>>
>>687076285
>>687076649
Yeah, man. If you're not willing to murder your ex-spouse you're clearly a cuck and a coward. Real men commit homicide when they get their feeling hurt. Be a man.
>>
>>
Because if we don't at least pretend to, very few of them will be willing to fuck us.
>>
>>687057083
You won't be 12 years old for ever, OP.
>>
>>687057083
because it's sad how often a man who was verbally or psychologically warped by a male role model thinks this is funny.
i mean, really it's bate.
not because it's a white knight thing, or you really are stupid, but you seriously have the mentality of a 15 year old.
relax.
stop making your shame a larger issue.
see a therapist and stop posting on /b/.
>>
>>
>>
>>687074796
Sauce?
>>
>>687075869
/b/ has had two great periods.

One was when it was dominated by 'the lulz'. People posted anything if it was funny. They had no political agenda, or interest. It was just jokes.

The second great period was when the moralfags ruled. The organised prominent raids, brought justice to a lot of people and made a difference in the real world.

Despite the common misconception (mostly by newfags) /b/ has never been a politicall right-wing board, full of racism, misogyny etc. Those things have been here for the lulz. Because they are funny.

But it was never serious. /b/ was never unanimously a woman-hating board. Where are you faggots getting this impression? Why do you take everything on /b/ so seriously?
>>
File: 1464675279358.jpg (66 KB, 460x539) Image search: [Google]
1464675279358.jpg
66 KB, 460x539
>>687077834
Liar
>>
File: 1463463608280.jpg (610 KB, 1259x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463463608280.jpg
610 KB, 1259x1080
>>687057083
AfuckingMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>687077960

he's not lying, friend. everything on the internet has been ruined by millennials

if you think i'm wrong, you're one of them
>>
>>
>>687077834
really, great record keeper of /b/?
no one takes this shit seriously. we only perpetuate the hate because it's funny.
stop trying to be the sage of wisdom and shut up, fag.
hugs and kisses,
actual /b/tards.
>>
>>687077960
/b/ is definitely becoming more politically active (by which I mean they whine about their opinions but don't actually do anything) because of the raids by /pol/. But, overall, no-one here really ever cared about societal issues or politics.
>>
>>687076592
>Catalog
with the police, faggot
>>
File: 1461691467438.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1461691467438.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>687078086
>>
File: 1464279724543.jpg (113 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464279724543.jpg
113 KB, 400x400
>>687078122
Shill
>>
>>687078248

you're sad
>>
>>687076657
ive had contact w/ her once in the past three years
>>
File: nazi moot.jpg (173 KB, 1126x844) Image search: [Google]
nazi moot.jpg
173 KB, 1126x844
>>687077834
>The second great period was when the moralfags ruled. The organised prominent raids, brought justice to a lot of people and made a difference in the real world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
weak b8 fag8...............
>>
>>687076980
definitely feel like a cuck via still have feelings
>>
>>687078359
no, you.
>>
File: vaderhandgf.jpg (63 KB, 490x815) Image search: [Google]
vaderhandgf.jpg
63 KB, 490x815
>>687078272
I care
>>
>>687078416

then how are you oppressed?
>>
File: fem slaps.webm (3 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
fem slaps.webm
3 MB, 512x384
>>
>>687076649
i slapped her once and she used the restraining order as an oppurtunity to fuck my brother behind my back and i tried to kill myself
lol
>>
>>687078086
wow this actually makes sense
>>
>>687078248
>we only perpetuate the hate because it's funny

I don't doubt that you personally do. The same cannot be said for the majority of this thread, though. I'm not going to go on some rant about how it used to be better here, because it wasn't. It's always been shit, but it's a different kind of shit now. It's the kind of shit where /b/tards take themselves and their opinions seriously. Seriously, read through this thread. There's a few shit-stirrers, a few trolls. But most of what has been said, has been said earnestly.
>>
>>
File: boofuckityhoo.jpg (29 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
boofuckityhoo.jpg
29 KB, 720x405
>>687078283
>>
>>687068300
Lol, you can get dick if you're a female trust me, even land whales can get laid, you just don't want dick, that's all it is, which is fine, I realize not all women are slutty and unfaithful, just most are nowadays and that's my problem
>>
>>687078751
If you are stupid.
>>
>>687078122
you've already lost, fag.
>>
>>
>>687078885

lost what?
>>
>>687078870
women are animals /b/ro
>>
>>687078433
I never said moot was a moralfag. He posted for the lulz, or shitposted for attention usually.
>>
>>
>>687079021
Humans are animals.
>>
>>687079021
Then so are you because we're technically the same species, which is kind of embarrassing tbh
>>
>>687078761
stop taking shit personally.
there's a little lit button on the macbook you're fingering right now.
it's the power button.
shut it off and walk away if it bugs you.
no one needed you during your pepe meme and no one needs you now.
>>
>>687079112
women aren't human
>>
>>687059980
I've never wanted to punch anyone harder in my life. I will send you $50 PayPal if you can prove you are over 18 years old.
>>
>>
>>687079168
Oh I get it, you're just retarded. Good to know
>>
>>687079168
Said the retard.
>>
>>687079164
It was only an observation, nothing personal about it. Sorry you wasted some witty lines on me there.
>>
>>
>>
>>687079002
you've lost the right to say anything if this message board bothers you.
you've lost your cool if this bothers you.
you've lost any sort of respect if you don't know why i'm pointing this out to you.
this is a silly board with trolls. the fact you feel the need to label yourself as "not a millennial" just proves all of the above.
stop, turn off your computer, and go outside; it's a beautiful day.
>>
>>
>>687079653
Your rhetoric is cringey as fuck.
>>
>>687079653
>it's a beautiful day
It's night out. Like 4 am or something
>>
File: 1456840174099.gif (3 MB, 200x220) Image search: [Google]
1456840174099.gif
3 MB, 200x220
>>
>>687079653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpnvTjtpyIg
>>
>>687079361
no problem - no offense taken.
just relax.
*your sarcasm isn't lost on me; you called me out and i'm answering. go back to darksouls and calm the fuck down.
>>
File: pigs whip fem-dyke s.webm (2 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
pigs whip fem-dyke s.webm
2 MB, 600x336
>>
File: gas yourself evil JEW$.webm (451 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
gas yourself evil JEW$.webm
451 KB, 720x404
>>
>>687079861
not where i live, moron.
you do realize that the internet is a world wide thing, right?
>>
>>687079653

lol check out the internet police over here

listen, i know you think you're a bad ass, but you're really not. have fun learning things the hard way. and keep responding the way you do, i'm sure everyone here enjoys the cringe
>>
>>687080158
Don't tell me it's a beautiful day when it's not. Everyone doesn't live where you do shit tard
>>
File: 1440607604296.gif (1 MB, 158x271) Image search: [Google]
1440607604296.gif
1 MB, 158x271
>>
File: 1445469536627.gif (2 MB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1445469536627.gif
2 MB, 250x189
>>
>>687080035
>>687080158

You're really sensitive. If I could soap from your blubber I'd never need to worry about razor-burn again.
>>
>>687080213
Kek.
>>
>>687080244
>>687080213
huh?
you called out, i'm answering. you said it's night out and i'm looking out my window at the sunshine.
it's cool internet punisher. why not start another "female penis" board and call it day...
>>
>>687080158
Telling people to go outside when there's samsquanches out at this time of night
>>
>>687080244
ugh - MODS! WE HAVE AN UNDERAGE IDIOT OVER HERE!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.