[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is everyone's deal with this gorilla being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
What the fuck is everyone's deal with this gorilla being killed? I'm seeing all these faggots get mad over a single gorilla. thoughts?
>>
Its because these stupid fucking niggers keep ruining everything
>>
Black lives matter
>>
https://youtu.be/U30mpVHADE0
>>
Are there any videos of the actual shooting? I haven't seen any yet.
>>
>>686917633
it died because some retards couldn't look after their kid.
>>
it was endangered.
it didn't harm the kid.
they put an endangered animal to sleep because some negligent parents weren't watching their kid.
they should put the parents down too while they're at it.
>>
>>686917633
The gorilla was captured and put into captivity against its will, a child got into its enclosure and instead of siding with the animal and letting nature play out its course they put the importance of human life at the forefront and killed the gorilla.

They removed it from its home/habitat, put it in captivity and then murder it because of further human negligence. It did nothing wrong, and it should have never of been in that enclosure in the first place.
>>
I think they are mad because that child should of received a Darwin award, and tbh in kinda bummed he didnt
>>
>>686918996
i can understand sanctuaries to keep endangered animals safe, but zoos seem like a recipe for disaster. Every other week you hear about some unfortunate event that happened at a zoo.
>>
Based silverback tries to help the kid from drowning in the water. Derp derp with a gun shot him because potential threat. Fucks sake let the keepers grow some balls and jump in and noose the kid out!
>>
>>686918996
Found the vegan
>>
"Tranquilizers may not have taken effect in time to save the boy while the dart might have agitated the animal, worsening the situation, .... said."
instead you shoot it? after the 5 min or so video of the gorilla NOT DOING ANYTHING.
if this beast wanted to kill the kid, it would have.
>>
>>686919163
>Derp derp with a gun
>Derp derp
>Derp
>Derp
>>
>>686917633
This is serious shit.

Apart from the fact of just killing the thing, instead of trying something else (i know tranquilizer darts take a while to make effect, thus not effective for the situation), they just shot and killed the poor animal, who, btw, sure he has enough with living inside a cell for the enterteinment of the rest of humanity.

Also, this comes just days after two lions were shot dead becuase a fucking retard wanted to commit suicide by throwing himself inside the place, and again, priority to the human.

What's best of all this is that the gorilla did nothing to the child (ppl just got nervous and shit), and in the case of the lions they took a time before actually hurting the retard.

So yeah, i think it's quite a deal and takes some thinking on how things can be made better and how we, as humans, just suck.
>>
>>686919283
Quit fuckin crying you SJW pussy. It's a fuckin animal
>>
>>686918915
This!
>>
>>686918996
>instead of siding with the animal and letting nature play out its course they put the importance of human life at the forefront and killed the gorilla.

lmao
>>
>>686917633
howd it die? the big one kill it?
>>
>>686917633
It sucks that it had to die because some people are shit parents. They should be charged with criminal negligence and be made to foot the bill for a new monkey.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/cincinnati-zoo-justice-for-harambe
>>
>>686918996
what a fucking cuck
>>
>>686917633
Because western lowland gorillas are critically endangered whereas there are 7 and a half billion humans.
>>
>>686919390
>Social Justice Warrior
>society
>animal

durrurrhrrrg
>>
>>686919230
found the faggot.
>>
>>686919343
what do you suggest they should have done in that case? attempt to bargain with the creature?
>>
>>686917633
#GorillaLivesMatter
>>
>>686917633
because they killed the wrong animal
>>
>>686918996
no, really, guys. this guy makes perfect sense
>>
>>686917633
I hope the parents will pay for the damage(endangered male gorilla dead)
>>
File: Check 'em.jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em.jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>>686919677
dubs dont lie
>>
>>686919637
I dont know... welfare checks work 90% of the time.
>>
Best idea would be to tear gas both of them. Ape goes apeshot back into den. Kid cries off to hospital. Game over.
>>
>>686919343

Do you know how long it takes for a fully grown male gorilla to go from "not hurting the child" to absolutely tearing the little body limb from limb and eating the entrails?

The zoo keepers made the right decision
>>
>>686918996
He didndu nuffin
>>
>>686919150

you never hear about horny middle aged men breaking into the enclosures so they can stick their dicks in the animals... either this doesnt happen, or if it is, its kept quiet
>>
>>686919501
>foot the bill for a new monkey
Kek
>>
>>686917633

was that a fucking nigger baby? fucking niggers! we have billions of niggers!!! and few thousands of gorillas. the gorilla life is so much more worth than that fucking nigger motherfucker. god i hate fucking niggers. THEY ARE THE SHIT OF THIS EARTH. FUCK NIGGERS!!
>>
>>686919836
oh fuck...my sides
>>
>>686919637
I'd would suggest looking for a way to constrain the animal (idk about zoo inventory, but it would be wise to have some kind of "net" for big size animals), and obviously it would require some staff member to risk his life, but hey, it's not the gorillas fucking problem a child fell in, or even the possibility of the child falling in, etc.

On the other hand, the tranquilizer dart doesn't stop from being a good idea, taking into account a gorilla does not simply kill a child, because scientifcally we share like 99% of genes with them, and they recognise babies/infants as creatures to be protected, not to kill (i bet they'd be able to raise a human child).

Anyway, even in the case you shoot at it (because it is in an aggresive/worrying state), there's areas of the body to shoot at. Apparently the zoo keepers were US cops.
>>
>>686917633
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>>
>>686919615
found the closeted faggot.
>>
A kid (one of billions of humans) should have died but they killed an expensive endangered animal instead because a dipshit mom couldn't be bothered to do the one thing welfare and evolution told her to do, watch her fucking kid.

Everyone needs to admit they are pro-eugenics and freely say that a rare animal's life is worth more than the average persons. Like for Christ sake that animal contributed more to the economy and society than both the mom and kid ever will.
>>
>gorilla dindu nuffin

Did you miss the part of the video where the gorilla was violently dragging the kid back and forth through the water like a rag doll?

Don't get me wrong, I am not siding with the parents here. You can't get mad at a gorilla for doing what gorillas do. However you can't be surprised at all that the zookeeper shot the gorilla. Human life always comes first.

What I want to know is why is the media not all up at arms about the fucking BLATANT lack of parenting going on here. Like what the fuck. I couldve taken 12 children to the zoo and NONE of them would have ended up in the gorilla pen for God's sake. Where were the parents? Why were they not charged with negligence? And why in baby Jesus's name did Noone in the video jump down to save the kid? If it was my kid down there I would've dropped down into that pen and let that animal tear me to shreds if it meant it would buy a minute for the zookeeper to grab my kid in the meantime.

This is fucking stupidity at its finest, no doubt, but why are people so goddamn surprised?
>>
>>686917633
An endangered creature is put into a cage (large and well designed granted) for humans to stare at, whilst staring at it these humans were so busy fucking around with their phones that they completely forgot about their child and let it wander through a bush out of sight and into the cage. the creature then went to check what this human was doing and make sure it was ok. Having not harmed the child in anyway or not acting threatening at all the humans who put the creature there against its will decided that it should die to save the life of a human who's population dwarfs the creature's and who was doing the wrong thing while the creature was doing exactly what it was meant to.

People care because the situation is already unfair to the Gorilla before people decided to kill it to save some retard's kid who'll probably end up killing itself anyway.
>>
>>686918996
/thread

but seriously if they'd have just let shit run its course they'd probably both be alive right now
>>
>>686919343
>reeee why do they value the nigger over the other great ape!
because "gorilla rips 5 year old into 30 pieces, zoo keepers stand by and do nothing" is a worse headline than "some asshurt faggots on the internet get mad at liveleak video"

because you're a braindead idiot, a pussy, and a cuck wrapped into one. we can literally force breed a dozen new silverbacks to replace it. Captive populations are entirely under our control. You may be one of the basest examples of it, but you're the product of millions of years of evolution into the absolute top tier apex predator on the planet. start acting like it.
>>
>>686920073
African human hater angry over African apes death.....you could write your theses on this guy!
>>
>>686919390
>if this beast wanted to kill the kid, it would have.
>SJW!
you newfags really need to lurk moar. I know you're fresh off the boat but you need to assimilate or go back
>>
>>686920136

So much of your argument shows your inexperience in life. I suggest you stop commenting until you've learned a thing or two about how zoos work and how gorillas think i.e territorial behavior.
>>
>>686920136
I don't think sending another human to their probable death would benefit anyone. As you said the gorilla would recognise the baby as young and potentially the adult human as a danger to said infant which would only escalate the situation. The parents are terrible and should be charged yet I would hope that mankind chose to put the baby's life first.
>>
>>686918915
/thread
>>
>>686920438
The fucking autism in this post hurt to read
>>
>>686920136

>constrain the animal
>600+ pound gorilla
>constrain
>gorilla is strong enough to lift over a ton

The world must be a really lovely place if you can walk around being this ignorant and stupid.
>>
>>686920136
Restrain a gorilla? My fucking sides. You don't know shit about animals do you?
>>
>>686918915
>>686918957
>>686918996
>>686919163
Second that
>>
>>686918996
>>686919615
>this bootyblasted about a gorilla
>hurr dey took it from it's home ;_;
totally wasn't bred in captivity or anything, because it's 1916 and we have to go out and get gorillas for zoos, not just make them breed more or anything.
>animals matter
no they don't. you can kill any animal you own as long as you do it humanely.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ab_1363962334
>>
>>686920280
Yeah man. Behind this computer screen I would have probably jumped in and confronted the gorilla too.
>>
Someone find out who the parents of that little piece of shit dumb kid are and where they live
>>
>>686920496
Totally agree with that, I've just been asked to give an opinion on what to do without actually knowing what real options I have.

>>686920438
Listen, it's because of you that people in this world are tagged as retarded/disgusting. First of all, to say animal population is under our control is dismissing thousands of facts, and giving 0 recognition to extinct species.

Second, idk what's the problem here with calling people who do not agree with the decision taken there as idiots or whatever. You're just an example of an extremist person who isn't capable of assessing different methods to get to a better result, and therefore probably you have a shit job and you will be nothing for the rest of your life. Pretty sure you're worse an example than I am.
>>
>>686917633
The monetary value of that gorilla was probably more than a million dollars. It's value to the health of the gorilla populations of the world was potentially priceless.
The parents and the zoo should be held accountable for the respective damage they've done, this kind of thing shouldn't happen.
>>
>>686920586
you're the one who values an instantly replaceable animals life over that little tyrone. they could kill everything in that zoo and within a year be back to full operating capacity.
it may not be autistic, but it sure is retarded.
>>
File: 1387003875965.jpg (353 KB, 600x764) Image search: [Google]
1387003875965.jpg
353 KB, 600x764
>>686917633

a similar thing happened before

The previous gorilla actually handled the kid gently and kept the other gorrillion away. Both survived.

What was different here?
>>
>>686920136
>taking into account a gorilla does not simply kill a child, because scientifcally we share like 99% of genes with them, and they recognise babies/infants as creatures to be protected
>even in the case you shoot at it (because it is in an aggresive/worrying state), there's areas of the body to shoot at.
Being this much of a liberal cuck that you confuse chimps with gorillas and have no idea what actually happened, but it's okay because a zookeeper should be trained as a sniper to throw nets on the animals before blowing off their lower limb. Implying the gorillas doesn't kill the zookeeper first, but fuck logic amirite
>>
>>686920876
this one
>>
>>686920924

Forgot to mention, the first kid was white.
>>
My mom worked at a zoo once, she said their plan was to grab a gun and tranq the animal in under 1 min if a person ever fell in the habitat. This was so the zoo could be praised for fast response, and the animal is more profitable than the person so if something dies hopefully its not the exhibit.
>>
File: blast.jpg (67 KB, 800x683) Image search: [Google]
blast.jpg
67 KB, 800x683
>>686920735
You mean its not 1916? What bloody year is it then?
>>
>>686920817

I'm a cop. My job requires me to put myself in dangerous situations in order to protect the lives of others. Giving my life for my own child would be a no brainer.

You may spend your life being a NEET but the rest of us actually contribute to society.
>>
>>686920884
How do you know what I think? I called you autistic and you responded like a autistic would
>>
>>686921053
Need more of this guy
>>
Tyrone tried to look for his dad, zoo didn't want to wind up paying child support.
>>
>>686920884
With small populations the premature loss of an individual is bad for the genetic diversity of the entire species.
If we kept just killing them prematurely and force breeding more we'd end up with down syndrome gorillas.
>>
File: so 30 into 1 will go.webm (3 MB, 544x408) Image search: [Google]
so 30 into 1 will go.webm
3 MB, 544x408
>>686917633
gorillas are endangered but niggers not so much.
>>
>>686920884
>values an instantly replaceable animals life over that little tyrone
>billions of humans on earth
>humans aren't animals or have lower gestation periods
try harder faggot. logic is a two-edged sword
>>
>>686921053
Your opinion is invalid. Your entire job is based on shooting gorillas.
>>
File: 1359587259051.jpg (54 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1359587259051.jpg
54 KB, 736x736
>>686920859
I think the person who values a dumb animal over a human is a pretty prime animal of a person who is widely considered fucking retarded.

hundreds, if not thousands of wild gorillas are killed or sold on the black market every year and you're assblasted over some 5th generation, bred in captivity, one in a fucking zoo that almost killed a kid? If you care so much about gorillas, go to uganda and do something about the illegal bushmeat industry faggot. your world and your mind are small, there are horrors here you don't even contemplate as you satisfy your need for moral outrage on hollow causes.
>>
>>686920994
yeah, but tranquilizers don't work like in the movies, it takes a couple minutes .. and you risk having a really pissed off gorilla right after it gets a dart in the ass.
>>
>>686920469
Yeah sure, unless you've worked in a zoo or evolved into a human being a gorilla until 10, i dont see where your "inexperience" comment acquires any kind of iimportance.

>>686920607
>>686920639
I wasn't actually thinking on restraining it as: impossible for it to move, but more about keep making some efforts to reduce his movements and allow someone to pick the child. I'm not going to start debating over the reality of it, i'm more interested in the fact of looking for alternatives to separate it from a little boy. Fair enough if you don't see it possible.
>>
>>686920859
not an attack on you bud, I'm just genuinely curious as to what people think could have been done
>>
>>686921198
This. Plus, in Uganda it gets to be the other way around. You get to shoot niggers to save gorillas.
>>
>>686920884
You really are fucking retarded. Gorillas are expensive and hard to replace. In case you didn't realize for profit husbandry was a thing.
>>
>>686920924
first was female gorilla this one was male. apperently females of all species are valued where as males are seen as a threat
>>
>>686917633
The gorilla ape is more rare than the nigger ape
>>
File: 1462616105490.gif (3 MB, 289x188) Image search: [Google]
1462616105490.gif
3 MB, 289x188
>>686921189

Kekd so fucking hard
>>
>>686921150
which is why zoos trade animals to keep a genetically diverse breeding stock. just because you can't buy a gorilla at petsmart doesn't mean it's an immediately replaceable item at a major zoo.
>>686921180
humans and gorillas are both sapient, but gorillas are property. that zoo could close down tomorrow and decide to shoot every animal they own.
>>
>>686920735
You are by definition an animal. I kill you humanly. No probs there. Well, for the sake of us all, just do it yourself. Fucking hypocrite
>>
>>686921198
Why do fuck do I have to deal with so many retards here.

It's not about the fact that there are plenty of gorillas more that you don't have to give a fuck about this one (that says quite a lot about you taking into account the endangered counterpart is a human lol).

This is about not resorting to the most extreme option just because it's the easiest one and no one is going to give a fuck about it. I wonder where we would be now if it wasn't for people fighting for rights and for what they consider was unjust. This is just another example, aggravated for the fact that the animal was, in fact, in captivity.
>>
>>686921257
>i dont see where your "inexperience" comment acquires any kind of iimportance
not even the anon you replied to but it's obvious you need to learn basic biology and go to a zoo
>>
>>686918915
not that the parents aren't in the wrong here but it died because the zoo shot it.
>>
>>686921313
the gorilla is cheaper than the wrongful death lawsuit, which is why they shot the gorilla. a gorilla on the black market costs 50k, working out a bull trade with another zoo to pop out a few more gorillas costs $0.
>>
>>686921388
I don't think that's "humanly" possible.
>>
>>686921256
Thats the point, they tranq the animal as fast response and if the human who fell dies oh well. Wait to long and people are going to ask why they did not break out the big guns? (which are kept under lock and key)

So they have an excuse not to shoot the animal with real ammo, since it would take longer.
>>
>>686921478
ironically, they will probably still sue.
>>
>>686918915
this also explains why people are mad over it dying though.
>>
anyone hosting a Civ V game?
>>
File: 1463255225200.gif (1 MB, 305x239) Image search: [Google]
1463255225200.gif
1 MB, 305x239
>>686920859
>it's because of you that people in this world are tagged as retarded/disgusting
>because of you
that poor anon sure has a lot to answer for. bad anon
>>
>>686917633
>>686918996
Then you would really hate that story about a guy who wanted to commit suicide by jumping in a lion pit at the Zoo. Zookeepers killed the lions and saved the guys life. So sad.
>>
>>686921198
>values a dumb animal over a human is a pretty prime animal of a person who is widely considered fucking retarded
This was so retarded it physically hurt to read. If you're so anti-pro gorilla why don't you go to Uganda and shoot the soldiers defending them? Or are you another fedora wearing hipster faggot who gets outraged at normies' outrage, thus making yourself more autistic than the idiots you're mad at?
>>
>>686921536
The mother of the silverback should sue.
"My baby! He dindu nuffin!"
>>
>>686921377
Nothing you said refuted my point dumbass
>>
>>686921463
Bro i've studied biology and been to plenty of zoo's (even more than you i'd dare say). This has little to do with it, moron. Has to do a lot more with zoo facility function and procedures. We're probably at the same level of knowledge there, eh.
>>
>>686918996
you cannot kill that which has no life
>>
>>686921462
>the most extreme option
I bet you think tranq guns are like the movies. shooting it wasn't just the only expedient option, it was the only option. after the 5th time of the gorilla waving the kid around like a ragdoll it's pretty clear how that would have turned out if they decided to value zoo property over human life.

>it was in captivity, ergo it can chimp out!
no. if it was a problem animal it would probably have been culled anyway. violent animals get put down in zoos m8, all the time.

>its endangered!!!
because people like you won't work towards ending the bushmeat trade, you're too busy REEEEEing about a dead zoo animal to put your money where your mouth is and actually help anything.

the US and international zoo population of silverbacks is stable and stewarded. they can replace it easily.
>>
File: 1464464325924.gif (820 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1464464325924.gif
820 KB, 500x422
>>686920859
dude, calm the fuck down. you're on /b/ and your calling anons extremists and making assumptions about future earning potential. that's a little bizarre doncha think? just sayin not judgin you
>>
>>686921478
>giving black market cost for private/public organization
>hurr durr transportation, administrative duties and time= free
Jesus Christ are you really this dense? Again, you know nothing of husbandry
>>
>>686921656
>normies
>caring for muh animal rights over human life
you're the assblasted, uneducated minority treehugger. go give your local zoo gorilla a hug.
>>
Yeah I love all the faggots who are saying the gorilla was protecting the child, I can't imagine anything worse than trying to steal a gorillas newly adopted child, this ain't the jungle book.
>>
>>686921478
>more gorillas costs $0.
Yep. Gorillas are the one organism on earth that requires absolutely nothing.
>>
If it was a little blonde girl none of you guys would be crying about the gorilla
>>
>>686921950
found the nigger
>>
>>686921257
>reduce a gorillas movements
>restraining a gorilla
>sending someone down there to get the kid
you're retarded. if anything they should have shot it sooner BEFORE it started hurting the kid.
>>
>>686921377
>which is why zoos trade animals to keep a genetically diverse breeding stock...
And now there is one less animal in rotation and the breeding stock is less diverse.
One half of a two of a kind set of priceless vases is immediately replaceable. But that doesn't make it disposable.
>>
All I know is that one day, there will be no more gorillas, but at the same time, we will be overrun with niggers. Then, this thread will be much more meaningful, and perhaps, we will wish that the zookeeper's aim had been a bit off.
>>
>>686917633
The gorilla did nothing wrong. As usual, the dindu fucked shit all up. The gorilla even recognized the kid as one of its own kind, and this is the thanks it received.
>>
File: smell.jpg (71 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
smell.jpg
71 KB, 320x240
>>686921950
but it wasn't
>>
Maybe we need to ask the question, how the fuck does a four-year-old get into a fucking gorilla enclosure in the first place? The zoo here has glass windows.
>>
>>686921916
There were no gorillas in Jungle Book mate.
>>
why would a zoo carry a gun big enough to kill a gorilla
>>
>>686921693
gorillas are property. regulated property, but property none the less. If you were a zoo and wanted to shut down, you could shoot all your gorillas and no one would, or could, do a thing about it.

>>686921388
stay assblasted hippy. go back to trying to make your cat vegan. I'm sure fluffy no5 won't die randomly like the rest.
>>
>>686922163
this guy is going places
>>
>>686921903
I didn't say anything about being for or against it. Pointing out your ironic autism doesn't magically turn me into a liberal, as hard as that might be for someone e with assburgers to understand
>>
Unless you are a vegan you can sincerely fuck off for caring about this stupid animal. Actually vegans can fuck off as well.
>>
>>686922194
Are you serious? A .22 could kill a gorilla if you shot it in the right spot. Besides, of course they are gonna have a gun on hand in case a situation such as this arises.
>>
>>686921536
"mental anguish" is cheaper than "dead child"
>>
>>686920447
>african human
blacks are subhuman.
dont think of them as equal to any real humans.
>>
>>686922194
For cases such as this. Some nigger let's his kid somehow get to the gorilla and they have to put him down.
>>
>>686922194
to kill a gorilla

the fuck kind of question is that?
>>
>>686922336
Unfortunately, they shot the wrong ape.
>>
>>686917633
funny thing is that gorillas are actually very gentle and rarely attack, they mainly chest beat.
>>
>>686921901
and all thats cheaper than 1/100th of a wrongful death settlement. that zoo probably has 5-10 gorillas, now they have one less. in a few years they'll work out getting an extra one at the same time they scheduled to replace a put down old alphamale.
>>
>>
File: 1463909416498.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1463909416498.gif
879 KB, 245x230
Not SJW here BUT,
I would have liked to see them actually try some things first, like baiting the animal with food etc, too many dumb asses in this thread going hurrdurr the gorilla would hurt the zookeeper, lmao they'd have the same zookeepers feeding the same animals all the time and there would be atleast some sort of relationship between the two, not just hurrdurr amerifag shoot the animal.
and considering the circumstances granting the animal was wound up, why not walk in with guns if that is the case, and if the animal turns hostile, then shoot it, thats understandable.
Too many people turning this into a "just shoot it" argument. If the gorilla saw it as a threat it would have killed the baby straight away.
>>
>>686921707
>Has to do a lot more with zoo facility function and procedures. We're probably at the same level of knowledge there, eh.
Obviously not since I and two other anons explained why you don't understand function, procedure, or common sense
>been to plenty of zoo's (even more than you i'd dare say).
Oh sorry anon, didn't realize you were a zoophile
>>
>>686922434
Fuckin kek. Nice dude
>>
So, is there a vid or something of the kid inside the cage with the gorilla?
>>
dear dumb niggers

a human child was in danger

thats all.

no monkey will ever compare to a human life.

only faggotty animal fuckers cry about animals being hurt over humans. if you hate humans so much stop living with us and enjoying our way of life.
>>
>>686922163
This. Why didn't the park have a more secure enclosure?
>>
File: 1443564988018.jpg (10 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
1443564988018.jpg
10 KB, 283x178
>>686921666
Under rated satan trips
>>
* vigorously cutting into steak*. I can't believe they would kill one of God's creatures.
>>
>>686917633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N05CItceEdg
>>
>>686922703
Bit too close to home for most of these faggots bro.
>>
>>686922509
Go back to watching disney movies.
>>
>>686922613
>>
>>686922002
>silverbacks
>priceless
kek
>even truly rare
>implying the US captive gorilla population doesn't have significantly higher allelic diversity and heterozygosity than the remaining wild populations.
being endangered due to african nations being 3rd world shitholes and being in danger of total extinction are two different things. zoos actively control their breeding populations, if they wanted or needed a shitload more gorillas we could produce them easily.
>>
All of a sudden everyone is a fucking zookeeper...
>>
>>686920073
Your gf cheated on you with a black guy didn't she?
>>
File: 1464506316470.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464506316470.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
With all the various shit at play, killing the gorilla was the most effective method to achieve the desired result. You fuck socks, need to get the fuck over this shitty situation and move the fuck on. More pressing matter at hand, like Syria and game 7 between the Warriors and Thunder.
>>
File: 1462152680034.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462152680034.png
251 KB, 900x900
>>686922849
Do you cut diamonds with that edge?
>>
>>686922703
I love steak. But I'm sure gorilla meat would taste like ass. Also, eating ape meat is what spread HIV to humans. Still, probably tastes better than niggers.
>>
>>686918996
The zoo would have closed down due to lawsuits if the gorilla attacked the kid.

I haven't even seen the video but can tell WHT happened and why they did it. It's a fucking human first of all. Yes it's life is more important than an animals you Peta fuckfag.

The zoos animals would have been fucked not just the gorillas if the zoo had to bankrupt because of lawsuits from the child's parents if the kid got even injured from the animal. Better safe than sorry.

Fuck anon, would you want them to kill the gorilla immediately if you were stuck in its fucking pen and staring you down? I know I sure as shit would say kill that fucker now
>>
>>686922919
^ heres one of those butt hurtt furfag animal lovers now.

preach how much better you are than the rest of the people on this planet and then talk about how much you wantto hurt everyone because you were molested or something.
>>
>>686923015
no having sex with apes moron
>>
>>686922703
>cow

>ape

spot the difference you literal faggot
>>
>>686923020
This
>>
>>686918915
+1
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
>>686923025
>>
for every sissy cry baby who whines about an animals life over a humans i will kill another animal.

there are more rabbits than people where i live so i wont run out of things to kill anytime soon.
>>
>>686923074
HIV was more than likely contracted from eating bush meat (taken from apes) that was undercooked. You really think people were fucking chimps in the ass and that's how we contracted aids? You are literally the embodiment of our failing education system.
>>
>>686923020
Kinda this? I mean if it was my kid is wouldn't question killing the fucker. "Nah bro, let's just hope it doesn't kill my child before the tranquilizers kicked in."
>>
>>686923149
>post image
>now he doesnt know im actually butt hurt
>>
File: Jimmies-Rustled.jpg (2 MB, 2916x1257) Image search: [Google]
Jimmies-Rustled.jpg
2 MB, 2916x1257
>>686923175
>>
>>686923228
>more than likely
how about you read the fucking news once in awhile oh wait your a fucking tween and are too young to know what happened

dont guess if you dont know shit lick
>>
File: rustled-jimmies-1.jpg (71 KB, 580x657) Image search: [Google]
rustled-jimmies-1.jpg
71 KB, 580x657
>>686923251
>>
So when does the doxing begin?
>>
the gorilla was never agressive to the kid. it was protecting it.

if it was agressive the kid would have had its limbs torn out. if everyone would have just chilled out the male would have happily bought the kid to the door and swapped him for a banana.

fucking americans over reacting. shoot first ask questions later. yeeeee haaaaar
>>
>>686923338
>he claims
im glad you all have all these images to hide your denial behind.
>totally convincing
>>
>>686922613
>nigger child
>human

Good thing they kept little LaPrecious safe, now she can grow up to pump more babies out of her cunt than an ant queen.
>>
>>686923175
Alright anon, if your fat ass can chase after a rabbit I will applaud you.
>>
Literally how do you fuck up as a parent so badly that your kid ends up in a pit with a fucking gorilla
>>
>>686917633
He didndu nuffin. He was a good-rilla
>>
>>686923376
the number of darwin award winning losers who thought "that animal isnt acting violent maybe its not" then died moments later increases with you
>>
>>686918843
Lost it at "holy fuck. it's Donkey Kong".
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 256x144
fuck that useless Kunt, he had it coming
>>
>>686922936
You do know what a metaphor is right?

>implying the US captive gorilla population doesn't have significantly higher allelic diversity and heterozygosity than the remaining wild populations.

It doesn't. A key indicator of this is the fact that wild gorillas don't have to be flown all over the world to avoid having retarded babies.

Are you retarded yourself? The zoo in question even conceded that the gorilla's death was a loss to the entire population.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 287x176
>>686923392
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 320x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 320x459
>>686920884
>>
>>686923401
>immediately assumes someone online is fat
i dont talk to dumb sorry
but im glad you cry so hard for pathetic little animals who are only alive for our benefit.
>>
>>686923012
>thinking life isn't like a disney movie
>edgy
Right then
>>
>>686923473
this is not a wild gorilla you fucking redneck.

search youtube for half a dozen examples of similar scenarios with vastly different outcomes.

the only difference... fucking yee harrr americans.
>>
>>686923077
Yes all animals are different dip shit what is your point? This one sort of looks more like the top that rams your boy hole before bed?
>>
Where the fuck do you get your news? The Hillbilly Times? I said more than likely because in science, information is rarely proven without certainty. I was implying that bushmeat is the likely source of HIV, and there may be other explanations. However, sex with apes is not only an outdated explanation, it is also literally retarded. I would believe the CIA spread HIV before I believed the cause is ape sex. Also, I'm sure I know quite a bit more about it than you. I teach biology for a living, you inbred dumb ass.
>>
>>686923376
sure you know what's been happening there sitting in your basement
>>
>>686923701
Was supposed to be in reply to this:
>>686923331
>>
People fear what they dont understand.....

Yeah I heard that somewhere on a fucking movie trailer but it's true.
>>
>>686923672
all animals are wild and i cant wait till your dumbass gets eaten by one because you have everything figured out

fucking redneck 3rd world piece of shit
>>
>>686923608
>I don't talk to dumb
I guess I do
>>
>>686923701
>more than likely
you said this because you dont know the story

you dont know what happened. you are just guessing based on science when im literally telling you

some dude fucking a female chimp and thats how it started.

children are fucking stupid this generation
>>
File: OverwatchRecallshortgrab-970-80.png (486 KB, 970x544) Image search: [Google]
OverwatchRecallshortgrab-970-80.png
486 KB, 970x544
We just started to love apes
>>
>>686923805
All animals are not wild. That is why we have the word "domesticated." The gorilla, however, was indeed wild.
>>
>>686918957
Spoken like a true animal activist kek.
>>
>>686923508
>being categorically wrong
>Western lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) are designated as critically endangered and wild populations are dramatically declining as a result of habitat destruction, fragmentation, diseases (e.g., Ebola) and the illegal bushmeat trade. As wild populations continue to decline, the genetic management of the North American captive western lowland gorilla population will be an important component of the long-term conservation of the species. We genotyped 26 individuals from the North American captive gorilla collection at 11 autosomal microsatellite loci in order to compare levels of genetic diversity to wild populations, investigate genetic signatures of a population bottleneck and identify the genetic structure of the captive-born population. Captive gorillas had significantly higher levels of allelic diversity (t7 = 4.49, P = 0.002) and heterozygosity (t7 = 4.15, P = 0.004) than comparative wild populations, yet the population has lost significant allelic diversity while in captivity when compared to founders (t7 = 2.44, P = 0.04). Analyses suggested no genetic evidence for a population bottleneck of the captive population. Genetic structure results supported the management of North American captive gorillas as a single population. Our results highlight the utility of genetic management approaches for endangered nonhuman primate species.

there are about 400 captive gorillas in the US alone and breeding is managed under the same SSP. One less isn't world shaking, unlike the 80% die off in the last 3 generations of western gorillas in the wild. But you don't care about that. Because one death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic. Your worldview is too narrow to think of things how they actually are, dat kid should have just died dey needed 2 tranq it like muh movies, shooting a captive gorilla in a stable population is DA WERST THING EVAR DON'T TELL ME FACTS I LIKE REEEEING IN RIGHTEOUS ASSMAD
>>
>>686917633
niggers hate when theyr friends are killed
>>
>>686923935
I don't think you were there either, unless you are remembering the time you fucked your mother in the ass.
>>
>>686923963
really so no domesticated animal has ever attacked a human unexpectedly?
>calling a fucking ape domesticated
>nigger level intelligence
>>
>>686921053
"I'm a cop"

Fuck up neckbeard, pussy
>>
>>686923805
>all animals are wild

in the rest of the world we have captive bred animals that are well fed enough that they wouldnt bother with the mess of eating your fat KFC dripping ass. not sure which redneck wildlife park you frequent.

why would this captive bred ape bother killing the kid?
>>
>>686921151
How did all them niggers get camera phones, but not shoes?
>>
>>686923608
>immediately assuming someone is crying because they disagree with you

and the award for most hypocritical anon in the thread goes to...
>>
>>686918996
>>686919464
indeed lmao

do you separate humans from nature?
from what i can tell, we HAVE sided with the more animalistic of animals.
>>
>>686924052
Did you even read my post you fucking retard. I said not all animals are wild. Domesticated animals, like dogs and cats, are not wild. Yes they have attacked people, but they are not wild animals. And in my post, I literally said "the gorilla was indeed wild."
Holy fucking shit, you are a new level of ignorant.
>>
>>686924052
who claimed it was domesticated?

its certainly captive bred and socialized enough and well enough fed that a kid falling into the enclosure would only arouse its curiosity, not its saliva glands or innate desire to rip shit apart for no reason.
>>
>shoot an animal to save a nigglet
>>
>>686924133
are you stupid

the only way you can think of keeping an animal from hurting someone is to feed it so much it doesnt want to hurt someone

and you call that domesticated or non wild?

seriously
>>
>>686922703
>steak, from an animal breed specifically for that purpose
>silverback gorilla, an endangered species

Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>686923966
Nah, he spoke like anyone with a lick of fucking sense should. I don't give a fuck about endangered species, but there's all ready too many humans everywhere. Why waste a gorilla to save some little shit whose parents can't even care for him. He'll probably grow into another garbage human anyway. At least gorillas are pretty cool to look at.
>>
>>686924224
â–²
▲▲
>>
File: Trump_tldr.gif (850 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Trump_tldr.gif
850 KB, 450x450
>>686923968
>>
>>686923025
That's quite the projection you got there mate
>>
>>686924052
>>686924301
I think you need to get some new material, mate. Besides, your posts are only showing how woefully stupid you are.
>>
>>686924301
captive bred. socialised. probably gets more human interaction than you do.

i would rather hang with the ape than you tbh
>>
>>686920450
I don't think he's a newfag, more a general retard. Doubtful if lurking would ever help.
>>
>>686917633
The big deal is that it was wrong to just shoot the thing. The truth is that he has just started going to church, was about to get a part time job too. Now his life is over. It just isn't right, he didn't even do nothing wrong. He was a good boy and respected by the community.
>>
>>686924245
you dont even know the convo . catch up before speaking up because you look nigger dumb right now.

>>686924224
what isnt wild about dogs and cats. that we breed a few and train them?

you can say the same thing about niggers.\

all animals are wild
>>
>>686924415
that quite the disdain from being nailed so dead on you got there mate
>>686924421
my posts are showing who the niggers are nigger.

my other posts are outting furfags too.
>>
File: merican.jpg (118 KB, 660x457) Image search: [Google]
merican.jpg
118 KB, 660x457
ITT
>>
>>686917633
What kind of zoo puts endangered gorillas in a pen that a 4 year old can infiltrate
>>
>>686924742
yeee harrr
>>
>>686924562
If you are trying to say that they have wild tendencies, then you are right. But categorically speaking, cats and dogs are not wild. They are domestic. You can't go into the fucking wild and find a Pomeranian or a Cornish Rex. We call them domesticated for a reason.
>>
>>686924742
Niggers are always breaking in where they don't belong.
>>
In other news we should just stop with the whole zoo thing, its essentially a prison where you get gawked at
>>
>>686917633
>nigger falls into gorilla enclosure
>gorilla treats it like its own child
Pottery
>>
>>686924657
You are awfully bad a spotting niggers then.
>>
So who would win? 1 gorilla or 100 nigger babies?
>>
>>686925019
I want that gorilla on the police force, his experience stopping crime is unmatched.
>>
File: Are you?.png (198 KB, 364x375) Image search: [Google]
Are you?.png
198 KB, 364x375
>>686919390
>>
>>686924850
>thinks there are no wild cats and dogs

where do you think those animals came from?

we just invented them?

jesus children be nigger dumb these days
>>
>>686923968
You might want to actually read the stuff you copy and paste from google.
>As wild populations continue to decline, the genetic management of the North American captive western lowland gorilla population will be an important component of the long-term conservation of the species.
Is a million fucking miles away from "gorrillas are disposable, we can shoot them all day and never run out."
>Captive gorillas had significantly higher levels of allelic diversity and heterozygosity than comparative wild populations
Is a million fucking miles away from "the 400 captive individuals are more diverse than the 100,000 wild individuals."

At no point have I claimed they should have left the kid to die. All I've pointed out is that if you were in charge, your retarded understanding of genetics would leave zoos with gorillas in wheelchairs.
>>
File: Kaiokek.png (150 KB, 289x254) Image search: [Google]
Kaiokek.png
150 KB, 289x254
>>686922984
>>
Because #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>686924936
eurotrash is just the worst at coming up with 1 liners and snappy comebacks.

prolly from being so 3rd world.

even the best niggers are still niggers.
>>
>>686925108
Any nigger knows that dogs were domesticated from wild wolves. Dogs are descended from wolves, but they are not wolves. Unless you think a chihuahua is a wolf, in which case, this is a pointless argument.
I think you need to pick up a biology textbook, Cletus.
>>
>>686925310
Now you think I'm Eurotrash, how cute. If only you knew man.
>>
>>686917633
Can we make some offensive tarzan jokes about this?
Remember cecil the lion? He got circle of life'd
>>
>>686925381
nigger did you read only that one comment without a fucking clue what the rest of the argument was about? because its pretty fucking obvious you actually think we are arguing about where dogs came from when the point is they were animals that we trained and regardless of training they will never be tame.
>>
>>686925108
>we just invented them?
actually, via selective breeding, yes.

you are really flying the flag for intelligent americans in this thread.

faggot
>>
>>686920817
Obviously not a parent
>>
>>686919774
lmao pay for what the funeral casket? They probably hacked that ol' Gorilla up and getting some $$ of the black market.

Anyway hows that Jungle Book movie?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (12 KB, 331x360) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
12 KB, 331x360
My question is what the fuck where the parents doing. Apparently the kid had to climb through two fences to get in and nobody noticed! Don't drink and visit the zoo.
>>
>>686925485
>pretending hes not after responding specifically to a nigger comment with the word mate.

try to hide all you want but you are only posting for people spectating this argument now.
>>
>>686925740
exactly you think because we got animals to fuck that suddenly we control its brain 100%

i hope your dumb nigger child gets his face eaten by a "domestic" animal
>>
>>686923963
You mean this well written and clearly thought out comment?
>>686925605
Despite your handicap in literacy, yes I did understand what your argument was about. However, I was clarifying a particular point, that all animals are not "wild." And, in further posts, you did not correct me, you continued to debate whether all animals are "wild or not." So, the fault is yours, not mine.
>>
>>686923943
>harambe is given new body parts and an intelligence boost, he goes off and builds robots alone, the robots become to strong, summons best soldiers possible, rival factions appear, war, weapons are stolen

Overwatch plot right here!
>>
>>686925962
meant to link to this
>>686923805
>>
>>686921707
Hahaha fuckin kek mr absolute blasè fuck your life must be bliss, make an autist look suicidal.
>>
>>686917633
>fuckin 4tard children getting buttblasted over other 4tards who don't think "but jesus says the universe was created for US, and we're made in gods image, so nothing else has value".
>9 billion humans eating and shitting up everything in sight
>the entire rest of the world dying out
>durrr muh bahbul says ta go forth an multiplah babay
>every sperm is sacred, must outlaw abortion too
>humans are the reason the universe exists
>millions of other species, all are just meat put here by jesus for our consumption or entertainment
>kill all you want, jesus will make more
>use up all the land you want, jesus will make more
>bible says so.

Same shit, different millenia. 4tards with disasterous outdated ideologies from collapsed cultures from the past, struggling to reconcile them reality, being unable to, and reacting with hostility, like their aging parents. If you dont maje an effort, you never fucking learn.
>>
>>686922194
Or perhaps he is wondering why you would shoot a Gorilla before throwing a kid into the enclosure.
>>
>>686926255
At least you can talk
>>
>>686918996
You sound like a big pussy faggot nigger tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 166x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 166x171
>>686917633
yea that was in my city. i think most of the anger is over the stupid fuck of a parent who left their kid alone and how the gorilla didn't need to die. i personally don't care, but i would just let the gorilla have the fucking kid, i mean shit it would probably be a better parent than the little shit's biological parent.
>>
>>686925920
humans used to be apex predators that would rip the arms off small animals.

you are placing too much stock in so called 'wild' behaviour. that is as much trained as the domesticated version.
>>
ITT people believe animals arent wild

inb4 you idiots get your faces eaten because damn you stupid
>>
>>686917633
What if a baby gorilla fell into a nigger enclosure?
>>
>>686926384
humans are animals faggot

unless you are a whack job fundie christian.
>>
>>686920280
My wife worked with Primates for 6 years at a major zoo, and told me that chimps and gorillas are VERY unpredictable. Kill or play you, it's a matter of how they feel at any moment.

Also, she told me lots of people go full retard when they get to the Zoo. Lots of guests let their kids roam free and on more than a few occasions she had to pull a kid away from getting their arms ripped off by a chimp.

Cant blame the animals for being themselves. Cant blame the parents for being fucking idiots.
The media will change the story tomorrow, and forget about it in a few more days.
>>
>>686920005
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/05/21/23/3479987A00000578-0-A_20_year_old_man_took_off_his_clothes_and_broke_into_a_lion_enc-a-19_1463869433771.jpg

http://wsvn.com/news/us-world/report-drunk-man-jumps-into-lion-enclosure-attempts-to-shake-hands/
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.