[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf confessed to fucking 2 dudes behind my back and now she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 18
My gf confessed to fucking 2 dudes behind my back and now she might be pregnant.

I lied and said I'd stay with her no matter what so I can get my revenge.

How can I get revenge against this slut bros?
>>
Rape and kill her
>>
>>686915239
She'd like the rape part. Killing her is too easy. I want her to suffer.
>>
>>686915147
Post nudes.
>>
File: 1313527419843.jpg (13 KB, 271x277) Image search: [Google]
1313527419843.jpg
13 KB, 271x277
You should also fuck 2 dudes. That will show her!
>>
>>686915147
Next time, turn around so she can fuck in front of you.
>>
>>686915147
>buttsex
>acquire aids
>insemination
>revenge
>>
Just dont. She isnt worth the revenge, shes a fucking peasent. The best revenge is none because you get to watch natural selection at its finest and watch as everything falls into place on the bitch's lap. Also, her feeling the weight of emptiness and isolation of raising a baby on her own. That my friend, is the best.
>>
>>686915147
best thing you can do is openly not give any fucks
the guilt alone will bring her to her knees
>>
>>686915495
This.
>>
>>686915454
She said she'll abort it.
>>
Leave her in the center of a dead planet.

>buried alive
>buried alive
>>
>>686915454
Fuck this gay nigger
>>
>>686915454
>>686915495
this
>>
>>686915454
This. Don't let yourself get trapped looking after this kid. Make sure she knows she is all the fuck alone and that these are her chickens coming home to roost. Then laugh in her face about it and walk out a free man.

Then you're untouchable and she's left to contemplate her shit-show of a life.
>>
>>686915538
Have fun paying for that on her own. With her lifestyle, i assume she doesnt have the decency to acquire a job.
>>
Schedule when the baby will be delivered, get her dependent on you for money and basic needs.
Rent a cheap apartment. Leave her without warning the day before the baby arrives.
>>
Stay with her and wait for the baby to be born. Then leave her.
>>
Sauce us /b/ro
>>
>>686915538
Well tell her that you're aborting her now.
>>
>>686915147
Give her a sti
>>
>>686915657
Thats too much money wasted planning for that.
>>
>>686915623
She's gonna abort it. I'll convince her to keep the baby by saying abortion is wrong and against the Bible, then I'll leave her ass. She's a Christian. Fucked up lol
>>
>>686915147

Give us nudes
>>
>>686915372

/thread
>>
>>686915147
Convince her to keep the baby and talk about how much you want a kid and you'll do anything to help her and the kid out. Then leave as soon as the baby is born.
>>
>>686915703

STI? Sexually Transmitted Incest?
>>
Leave her in the middle of the desert where she'll be coyote food, and if she's definitely preggo then well, more surprise meal for the coyotes
>>
>>686915538
Talk her out of it.
Let her keep the baby. Then leave her
>>
>>686915538
The guilt of that will weigh on her forever.
t. Guy who's ex aborted a babby
>>
>>686915454
>>686915538

This basically, but stay with her till it's too late to abort say a few weeks before it's due, then just bug out. plan the shit out, save up a bunch without telling her, organise a new place to live, take your name off the place you're renting so it's all in her name. etc etc then drop the shit on her. she'll crack under the weight and realisation that she's fucked herself over and sure she'll blame it on you but theres nothing she can really do, it's not your kid (right? better check that somehow) and you can go on living happy and free while she's a single mum struggling to pay rent
>>
>>686915756
If you can actually swing that and then leave her when it's too late to abort then you'd be a hero.
>>
>>686915342
this + dox
>>
>>686915797
Infection you stupid cunt
>>
>>686915756
Lying about religion isn't nearly as bad as lying that you smashed two dudes. Dont feel bad about anything bro, just leave and watch her world crumble. Aint no one want a bitch thats young, pregnant and has kids. Pussy is the same as a 50 year old , its already ruined.
>>
>>686915147
Tell her parents. Get her in big twouble.
>>
>>686915147
>My gf confessed to fucking two dudes
Op, confess to leaving her
>>
>>686915147
>revenge

Good idea man. Revenge basically is that thing which helped everyone step up their game. It's not like we all live in a civilized country, nah fuck that. I actually admire arab countries, for they really live revenge!!
>>
>>686915147
Depending if you live together or not, just leave her without saying anything. Don't msg her don't talk to her NOTHING.
>>
>>686915771
This

I'd say : leave when it's too late for an abortion.
>>
>>686915965
Don't listen to this nigger.
>>
>>686915147

get that shit aborted or kill her, those are your only choices

if that kid is yours and she carries to term, your life is fucking over, i cannot stress that enough.
>>
Is she close to her family? Contact parents first and tell them they might be grandparents, but it's up in the air which of several men might be the father. Be polite and kind to her family, I've seen divorces where brothers and sisters liked the in-law more than their own blood relative.
Mom's who aren't sluts won't be mean to the grandchild but will make passive aggressive comments to the daughter. A good father would tell her that if she's going to be a white be smart about it
>tldr: have family side against here

Or get on her FB and post (with the guys tagged) that she needs paternity test "so don't go any where studs :)"

Put a nicotene patch on her everytime you hang out. Disappear then be happy she's going nuts like a stupid whore. Pay attention and preas charges (depending on country/ state/ province) if she puts you down as the father on the birth certificate
>>
>>686915147
Post anything of her... uncluding nudes!
Let /b/ do the rest.

chloroform and duct tape would be fun too
>>
>>686915703
Anon means a Subaru sti
>>
>>686915771
Hell yeah. That'd be hilarious.
>>
How about you just get-the-fuck out of this situation and don't look back. If you're not trolling, then all this shit is like a ton of shit over your shoulders. Move out and move on.

This is her baggage. You, get out, date some one new. This shit can damage you for the rest of your life.

Out, and don't look back.
>>
>>686915965
>I actually admire arab countries, for they really live revenge!!
I've read a lot of stupid shit on this site on a daily basis but you are a real fucking retard. Please post less.
>>
>>686915538
Stay with her until she has the baby, walk out while she's in the hospital.
>>
>>686915805
Nah the baby will be raised by wolves and allow OP a future battle with his non-son, monster niggerborn child. It would make a good movie.
>>
did she fuck niggers ?
>>
Any chance the kid is yours? If she keeps it and the blood test confirms you're fucked and this birch will bleed you and make life miserable until the kid is at least 18 and maybe longer
>>
>>686916041
Fuck you Imma go get revenge on you! Just as OPs GF will after he got revenge. Then he will go get sum revenge, then she will. Thats a good thing man, just the way arabs do it for us murricans playing their shit in the first/ second iraqi war. And ont forget about afghanistan and all that other shit we did.

Ah, sweet sweet revenge. Best thing on earth.
>>
>>686916065
I'm sterile. That's probably the only reason she told me..
>>
>>686915797
lmao this dumb fuck doesn't know what an STI is
>>
>>686916162
>being this retarded

Please lurk more, you need it.
>>
>>686916163
Leaving in silence would be hilarious
>>
>>686915922
hear the dubs!

get a "family" reunion find a reason then say that u can't when every1 is around and say why (u will not even need to lie) then leave and join the night watch
>>
>>686916071
>going to be a white be smart about it
*going to be a whore be smart
>>
>>686915826
Yeah have an annual reminder. Just something simple like "how's the baby?" Through facebook or a text. But just once a year on the anniversary of the abortion.
>>
Secretly pack all your shit

Get her to suck ya dick out of guilt

Then leave in the middle of the night
>>
>>686916300
I think this is the best way. I just don't think I could spend 9 months with this bitch though
>>
>>686916281
you really showed him cucky-, i mean, anon
>>
>>686916281
You butthurt fag?
>>
File: EARSqWk.jpg (622 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
EARSqWk.jpg
622 KB, 1920x1200
Seeing as you made this up to get some sort of retarded /b/ karma, your best bet is to go to sleep and wake up alone after your mom says "It's 11AM on a Monday and you still don't have a job!"
>>
>>686915965
stfu man she fucked up and doesn't seem cut up about it, that deserves some punishment, this ain't the arab world where he's gonna cut her up or get a group to stone her but just letting it slide completely is how we end up in a fucked up 3rd wave feminist society where women can do whatever the fuck they feel like whenever they want and men have to pick up the pieces when it goes to shit. She cheats on him, then wants him to help her raise someone else's kid. Fuck no.
>>
>>686916227
Don't listen to this nigger.
>>
>>686916384
Stay with her four a few months then, she can't abort legally as it would be considered lawfully a murder otherwise after a certain timeframe. Find out what your state considers the fetus to become a human being, then ditch her a little while after that. It would be murder then.
>>
>>686915147
Chili sauce in anus
>>
>>686916384
I don't blame you
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459546528270.jpg (31 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459546528270.jpg
31 KB, 640x426
>>686915147
Dump her nudes faggot. Convince her to have the kid, fuck her sister, tape it and give it to her on the day of birth. Leave the bitch.
>>
>>686915147
Just leave her. Being a single mom will make her suffer enough. And if there is a chance that you are the father of her child that you can get easily be fucked as well.
>>
>>686916281
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but whether you are the one sarcastically talking about liking arab countries (>>686915965) or defending that poster, you are a retard. That post made no sense.
>>
>>686916237
Well if it's 100 % not yours (better double check at the docotr), you tell her you'll stay and then you just fuck off the moment, it is not legally possible anymore to abort.

Also drop the bomb on her family, cutting her off from their support, that she will need when you are gone :)

godspeed anon
>>
Let her abort it. Leave her after. That way she can't go back and talk the actual father into staying with her for the sake of the child.
>>
>>686916490
>>686916605
I dont think you understand my point. Please work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>686916601
Illegal and can be sued. Make her have a child that isn't his, boom, don't marry her, and leave. Forever revenge.
>>
>>686915325
Kill her slowly?
How stupid are you? Might as well kill yourself...
>>
>>686915147cut her limb by limb. Attach a zunda for a few months.

Than post resaults of her losing insanity.
>>
>>686916719
the "I'm a fucking retard so it's your fault" defense snowflakes use

>>686916485
>/b/ karma
wut
>"It's 11AM on a Monday and you still don't have a job!"
>lol how do I greentext
>what are time zones

you are both fucking cancer
>>
>>686915147
Slip her tons of meds that have very specific warnings against use during pregnancy. Actually, most meds have these, since the cunts think testing on pregnant women is too "unethical", but some meds are known to damage the development of the fetus. When she gives birth (presuming she doesn't end up having a miscarriage) to the disfigured retard, dump her.

This, of course, is highly illegal and I only encourage you to fantasize about it, not actually perform it.

First you need to be sure the kid isn't yours, though. Look up non-invasive prenatal paternity testing.
>>
You can start with posting her nudes.
>>
>>686916735
yep, but he should leave BEFORE the baby is born. I heard about family law cases in USA where the court made guys pay child support because they assumed fathership merely through their actions (taking care of the child etc.)
>>
File: 1312643579768.jpg (81 KB, 675x1024) Image search: [Google]
1312643579768.jpg
81 KB, 675x1024
>>686916347
>But just once a year on the anniversary of the abortion
>>
>>686916811
the "I'm a fucking retard so it's your fault" defense snowflakes use
>>
>>686915147
Make her take a paternity test. If you're the father, you man up and raise your fucking child.

If not, set up an elaborate plan to meet her somewhere, and while she's waiting for you, you throw all her shit onto the lawn and lock the door.
>>
>>686916237
bro, you are in the clear. Listen to these fine anons and weigh out your options! We are trying to help you!!
>>
Drug her.
Install a kill chip in her nasal cavity.
She gets cancer.
She dies.

Make sure you take the chip out before she dies.
>>
>>686916106
Don't give her a Subaru STi. Why reward her for bad behaviour?
>>
fuck the two dudes too
>>
walk up to her later today and falcon punch the shit out of her right above her crotch below the belly button hit her 2-5 times in succession and then break up with her letting her know that the lovechild she made while cheating on you will never exist it will be but a memory in the twisting nether of what could have been find out who the two guys where tell them she got pregnant and you murdered their child then when she is a crying pathetic mess on the ground tell her you fucked her sister and she was a better lay
>>
>>686916928
Haven't heard of that in America but I have heard of that in Europe and Quebec in Canada. Sucks dick so I guess we need confirmation if he's American?
>>
>>686916943
that was a great comeback anon, I really liked the part where you pretended you were 9fag and reposted something an anon posted on 4chan first
>>
>>686916719
you were being sarcastic about revenge to show that it doesn't get you or a society anywhere and one act of violence usually begets another. No I fucking got it. However my point is that just letting it slide and going with it doesn't help anyone either. Sure if OP left right now and never looked back he'd be a little better off and she'd abort but that just teaches the bitch that she can still basically get away with this kind of shit, her friends will find out and the shit spreads, whores and bitches continue to act like whores and bitches. If he sticks around till she can't abort and then books out (still a form of revenge) she then learns that fucking with someone else has consequences and all her shitty whore friends learn a valuable lesson through their now single mum friend who can't go clubbing and whoring with them.

Revenge helps keep a balance of behaviour. if there are no consequences then there is no reason to change behaviour.

But sure keep thinking we meant he should kill her or someshit
>>
http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16_17_69

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=89
>>
>>686916943
That was the first time I posted in the thread. u mad bro?
>>
>>686916719
>anon 1 says some retarded shit
>anon 2 tells anon 1 what he said is retarded
>anon 3 says anon 2 is retarded, when anon 2 isn't retarded.
>anon 4 (me) tells anon 3 he is retarded for calling anon 2 a retard when he is not
>anon 3 tells anon 4 (me) he needs reading comprehension
I don't need reading comprehension. You vaguely told someone to "lurk more" which doesn't make sense because the person you told to "lurk more" was telling someone else what they said doesn't make sense.
>>
>>686917204
Maybe sabotage the brake lines?
>>
>>686915147
break up with her faggot
>>
>>686917286
Thanks man!
>>
>>686915147
The easiest/best way would be stay with her until it is too late to abort, then leave her and never ever contact her ever again and make sure she cant contact you (block her on everything, etc..)
>>
>>686917357
He's being a dumbfuck cuck, ignore him. He's another newfag that thinks every thread is solely him and a single anon arguing even when four different people are calling him a dipshit.
>>
>>686916629
If I was him I'd go with this. Sounds easy enough to pull off and will give her the shit feeling that he wants her to have.
>>
>>686917321
How does simple leaving not help? Cheating is not accepted in societey however you look at it. By taking le revenge you just make a fool of yourself proving you cannot handle being disrespected. Taking your consequences and dumping her on the spot is revenge enough, why would you need any more? To even some accounts? Why? How is it uneven? Someone cheats, you break up. Balance restored, right?

>inb4 virgin never been cheated on

I've been cheated on pretty hard, yeah, thanks.
>>
>>686917236
edgy
>>
>>686917550
> so much projection

That hurt man
>>
Get your revenge fast, cause the second that kid falls out of her, shes probably gonna dump it on you and take off.

Like it makes sense for her to do that since you already said you'd stay with her, for revenge or whatever, but she certainly will take advantage of it.

Good luck with the kid n shit you cuck
>>
>>686915756
This seems like the best course of action, only if you are 100% sure the babies not yours. Otherwise your fucked. Stay with her until it's too late then bail.
>>
>>686917662
Because she'll find some other cuck to help raise the kid. Making her have the baby and leaving her at the last minute is the best possible "fuck you" for fucking other dudes.
>>
File: ece.png (308 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ece.png
308 KB, 500x375
>>686917767
>responds to the sixth person calling him a dumbshit
>cancer will probably respond to the seventh
wew lad.

>>686917662
>>inb4 virgin never been cheated on
>I've been cheated on pretty hard, yeah, thanks.
Anon now they will just call you a cuck, what are you doing bro. Also sorry to hear that
>>
>>686915375
underated post
>>
>>686917818
I dont get it. First of all, OP stated shes gonna abort. Second, do you really think shes gonna be happy with someone dumb enough to raise a child born through cheating? And how is him raising that child your problem?

Handle your own shit, let others handle theirs. Youre not the silent guardian Gotham deserves, youre but one single dude. Mind your own shit.
>>
File: Jrh5RKm.gif (973 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
Jrh5RKm.gif
973 KB, 500x213
Anon, post nudes already
>>
OP have you fucked the guys yet to show dominance? specifically in front of her

>>686917767
it must've if you keep responding to everyone
>>
>>686918003
I am OP dumbass. I convinced her to keep it (seemed way too easy)
>>
>>686915147
The only way to make this right is for you to also fuck two guys and get pregnant.
>>
File: doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
>>686915147
Oh shit! You would be an idiot to stay bro. What you should do is go out and get her a set of baby clothes and diapers. Bitches that are pregnant will fucking melt when they see a guy do this so she will be head over heels in love with you. Get a good last fuck in, then be gone the next day without a trace. Change your number bro stay outta town for a month use up sick days or fucking quit if you have a shit job and just wait it out.

Nothing satisfies better than a pregnant woman's tears.
>>
>>686917943
>wew lad.

>Anon now they will just call you a cuck, what are you doing bro. Also sorry to hear that

I was a cuck back then, yes. It's been seven years ever since, and ever since no other bitch disrespected me like that ever again.

Then again, I still don't need to take revenge on anyone. If she thinks she gotta cheat for whatever reason, go ahead, end of relationship. Everything else is not my business.
>>
>>686916281
what do you want him to learn from lurking? how much of a newfag you are?
>>
>>686918066
Well then you're stupid af. Shouldve broken up with her and just left it their. Good look living with that brat when she demands alimony with prove that you made her keep the baby.

>being this retarded
>>
>>686918222
trips confirm
>>
File: 1388125589380.jpg (97 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1388125589380.jpg
97 KB, 400x400
>>686918143
>
>>
>>686915147
obviously nudes, video that/post everywhere. while shes wping nut off her face, tell her to pack her shit and gtfo
>>
>>686915372
pretty much this
>>
Tell her you'll stay if she aborts the baby. When she aborts, call her a murderer then leave. Shit will eat away at her, no risk of you being dad.
>>
>>686918290
really grasping there newfag. lurk moar
>>
>>686918290
>post memes
>get epic karma XDDD
>>
File: 1410883476643.jpg (8 KB, 180x212) Image search: [Google]
1410883476643.jpg
8 KB, 180x212
>>686918448
>>686918529
>>
>>686918066
>I convinced her to keep it (seemed way too easy)
You better have a real good trap card op, I don't think anyone else is seeing your strategy here
>>
File: smile.jpg (124 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
124 KB, 718x960
>>686915372
Kek
>>
>start relationship with her mother behind her back
>manipulate mother to take her out of will, while putting you into will
>several years later, slowly poison mother with untraceable poison
>collect the cash, fuck sloot off, proceed to fuck hotter bitches

It's a long term plan, but it'll teach the bitch not to be a cheating whore
>>
>>686915147
spread her nudes on fb
>>
>>686918222
Op dun goofd
>>
Loosen the throttle return cable almost all the way off on her car, and score the underside of the driver seat belt where it won't be seen.
>>
>>686918783
>raise a bastard with a whore
>maybe be in a will
>later admit to murder to upset whore
>????
>Profit!!

Do it op
>>
>>686915807
this
>>
>>686918611
I just wanted to reply to see if you'd also spare me an image macro
>>
>>686915147
It's simple wait til she needs to goto hospital
with the baby and Just Move away.

Setup to delete and block her from all social
media Block all her calls, Disconnect from
anyone she knows etc just disappear.

The not knowing and the stress of having a
baby and the hormone imbalance + being
tired after it, Psychological torture LEGAL
You're not the father you're not responsible.
>>
>>686918222
What part of "I'm sterile" do you not understand nigger? Also, she can't prove shit, and I'll leave her ass 6 months down the line.
>>
>>686915147
Stay with her.
Raise the baby as your own.
Build a life together and have many children.
Then, 40 to 60 years down the road, when she is lying on her death bed surrounded by family, lean in and whisper in her ear.

"I never forgave you."
>>
Have sex with how many other chicks you want
And don't pay for her abortion
>>
>>686919310
This is the most retarded yet most brilliant idea so far
>>
>>686919242
Doesn't matter. You convinced her to keep the baby, which makes you liable for alimony as you took on the role of a father willingly.

>doesnt know shit about law

If you dont, you shouldnt think bout revenge nigga
>>
>>686919432
Hearsay

Did he sign a Verbal Contract ?
>>
>>686919432
Like I said she can't prove shit, and if the baby ain't even mine a judge would laugh her out of court.
>>
>>686919524
>sign a verbal contract

Do you know the meaning of words?
>>
>>686919524
If she can prove he convinced her hes fucked. Also, he DID convince her, which has already made people liable for children that were not theirs biologically. Look it up man.
>>
>>686919570
Words mean literally nothing you dumb nigger. If I went to court and said you killed 50 people and had no evidence, do you really think they'd jail you for it?
>>
>>686919531
Better not be in America. American courts are so overwhelmingly gynocentric, she could force you to support her and the baby for life, even if it isn't yours.
>>
>>686915771
This
>>
>>686919531
Nope. It is enough if you agree to be the father and willingly take on that role, thats what feminism has brought upon america. Also you made her believe youd support her.

Basically, you dun goof'd. Keep think you ain't, I'll see you in 9 months whining on this board about how some anon was right and you gotta pay alimony but "tis not muh fualt". Please remember, you "took revenge".
>>
>>686915147 (OP) Take it in the ass and become gay. That is a revenge that she sleept with a faggot
>>
>>686919610
>>686919673
"He said" isn't proof, faggots.
>>
>>686919668
Holy fuck youre retarded
>>
>>686919570

20 points

What sort of person would type that and not
realise or did I
>>
>>686919739
I'm not in America, but if that's how you cucks have it I feel bad for you.
>>
File: 1410948588837.jpg (26 KB, 300x562) Image search: [Google]
1410948588837.jpg
26 KB, 300x562
>>686919759
> with prove that you made her keep the baby

>durr I cant read
>hurr 5 chromosomes

Stupid shit
>>
>>686919668

>Let me invent an extreme situation that has absolutely nothing to do with this one as proof of my idiotic point.

Did your parents have any children that weren't retarded?
>>
Convince her to have the baby, completely cut contact with her and everyone that she's related to while she's giving birth, and go on a couple month long vacation just touring the world.

Fucking degenerate slut deserves this shit, don't give her nothing but trouble.
>>
>>686919818
I'm german, but things like that happen here as well. Unless youre in some thrid-world shithole, youre basically fucked. Second wave feminism has brought shit upon basically every modern country regarding paternal laws
>>
>>686919821
>With prove

You're right. I can't read your retarded nigger grammar. But saying "he said he'd be the daddy" is not proof.
>>
>>686915375
kek
>>
>>686919570

Hold on son just let me get the
Left Hand screw driver can you collect a bag
of Emery sparks while you're at this word play.
>>
>>686919759
Family Court doesn't need "proof".

They just need to decide they like her story more than they like your story.
>>
>>686919985
Not if I haven't seen the bitch in 3 months and I've moved and blocked all contact from her which was my entire fucking plan that you didn't read. God you're retarded.
>>
>>686919947
>being this retarded
How many generations of incest does it take to be born you? Are you like a direct descendant of adams and eves forever inbred fucks?
>>
>>686919818
where are you then ??
>>
>>686920087
Prove me wrong instead of just saying I'm wrong then, stupid nigger.
>>
>>686920070
K keep telling that to yourself. See ya around in a year when you pay alimony and whine about how your GF still cheats on you but you cant leave her or else shell suck you dry for alimony.

>being this stupid
Oh boy
>>
She is a massive slut. I don't even want her any more. Here is her number. Do with it as you like. (Hint: She likes dirty phone calls.)
>>
>>686920070
Yeah, because once the guy breaks off contact with the mother, family court has no way whatsoever to track him down and force him to pay. The system has never once managed to locate a deadbeat dad and garnish his wages.

Have fun paying for someone else's baby until it's 18, you mongoloid.
>>
>>686920159
My statement literally was under the condition that she HAD prove you stupid piece of shit. Then you walk round and go all like
>durr she needs prove fo dat
ORLY you stupid nigger, thats WHAT I SAID

>implying theres no way she didnt have that as a message
>recorded
>some witness
>>
>>686920163
I don't know where you live bruh, but if shit's that unjust there you should probably kill yourself. Go vote for Trump or something, I'll enjoy getting my dick sucked by a toothless crack whore while my ex gf raises some nigger spic child.
>>
>>686920284
I told her while she was taking a shit you stupid fuck. No witnesses. LITERALLY JUST WORD OF MOUTH. HOW IS THAT PROOF?
>>
File: Merry Christmas.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Merry Christmas.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
Step 1: Get her to keep the child.
Step 2: Leave her.
Step 3: Post on craigslist impersonating her. Ask for the weirdest sexual things you can imagine.
Step 4: Stalk her. Leave pineapples everywhere that you know she'll be. Escalate the pineappling every week or so (start out leaving them on the door step, then leave one in the kitchen, then in her car, then the shower, etc.).
Step 5: Do pic related.
>>
>>686915807
Ooooohh this one is good
>>
>>686920311
Well, on the moral hand I ask you: Is it unjust?

OP literally made her throw a baby in this world with the intention to never take care of it, all the while SHE didnt want to have the baby. Now you go by and claim that him paying her is unjust? I disagree. In his dumb seek of revenge he not just fucked her live over - which is completely out of relation by itself comparing the level of damage done - he also completely ruins the life of an innocent unborn child. I think it's justified to make him pay. He wont ever learn to think about how his dumb journey for revenge may have been retarded, but one can hope.
>>
File: benny.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
benny.gif
2 MB, 250x188
176 motherfucking posts without a single nude of this slut?
>>
>>686920648
Asking the real questions.
>>
>>686915147
Let her get an abortion or whatever she wanted and just break up with her already, and stop being a cuck. .
>>
File: 1409362940399.gif (326 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1409362940399.gif
326 KB, 400x302
>>686920412
>mfw she pulls out a phone she had with her recording this shit
>>
Turd butter her
>>
>>686916629
I posted this.

Now that we are talking more about the legal perspective it might be smarter to just let her have the abortion and move on. In your position I would not want the slightest chance of losing to some bullshit claim in court.

To be honest. Having an abortion can also cause psychological damage and impair your long term fertility. And this one is without risk for you.
>>
>>686919310
What if he gona die first ?
>>
What are the circumstances (is her period late or did she just have unprotected sex) and the two guys is that in the past or is that recently (both as possible fathers)
>>
>>686915147
First, if its a long term girlfriend, you will probably get the urge to forgive her and move past it, because it hurts like a mofo, so First step is to get it 100% clear in your head that its not about getting even and then working together, its about doing as much damage as payback, so step one post her nudes, to know for yourself that it is 100% over
>>
>>686915147
i want a source!
>>
All these people saying let her have the baby and then leave are thinking of revenge, but seem to forget or not care about the fucking kid. This kid deserves no revenge and yet will suffer the most.

Out the slot to her family, leave a whole human life of misery out of the equation you thoughtless swine.
>>
>>686915147
First order of business, start listening to more Eminem.
>>
>>686917411
Doesn't even know about the brembos
>>
>>686920903
can you actually get alimony from someone you have no legal bound with in america?

i mean they are not married
kid isn't his kid

how is that legally possible to get money from that
>>
Easy sell the baby on the Indian sex trade pretending to not know...10,20 or 30 years later tell her
>>
source: http://www.redtube.com/128505?utm_source=embedy.me&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=embed-logo&t=5
>>
>>686916559
or sharpie dipped in chili sauce in anus
>>
>>686922609
with 0% spicy
>>
>>686915147
Ask a lot of money from her and then leave
>>
If she says 2 then the truth is 4 or more.
>>
>>686915147
Tell her to have the kid,leave her alone with the nigger baby
>>
>>686920222
trips of phone number doxxing
>>
>>686915147
Before you do what these anons are saying, check the laws first. You dont want to get cucked again and pay for child support.
>>
>>686922107
Shut up moralfag
>>
>>686920790
>turd butter her
wtf is turd buttering? kek
>>
File: joodbf6ytl2n.jpg (877 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
joodbf6ytl2n.jpg
877 KB, 1920x1280
>>686915807
andpay the alimony til the bastard is full age? In alot of countries they force you to pay alimony if you even once take the fatherly role even if you arent the biological father
>>
File: 1418805570837.png (476 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1418805570837.png
476 KB, 449x401
>>686915147
>leave her
>make her single mother
>easy mode revenge

cuck
>>
>>686915325
Lock her up, make sure she's pregnant, let it gestate for 4-6 months, then beat the shit out of her so she loses the baby. Rinse and repeat. You'll have a sex slave and emotionally ruin her.
>>
>>686915147
Fucking retard leave before she puts your name on the birth certificate so you don't pay child support. Because it doesn't matter who the farther is.
>>
>>686915147
Take her ass to Maury and do a dance when the nigger baby ain't yours.
>>
>>686915807
Its having shitty parents do shitty things that resulted in most of you fuckwits being as fucked in the head as a lot of you are. Why would you encourage a human to be brought into the world like that. Regardless of what is said, a lot of you are fucking scumbags.
>>
>>686915756
archive this thread, and show it to the kid when he is grown up

kek
>>
>>686915147
If the kid is a girl, raise her to be smoking hot, then bang her
>>
>>686915771
Wait until she is in the delivery room then go get a drink or something from the vending machine never come back. leave her ass there. Go back to your residence get all her shit and take it to her parents. Change the locks.
>>
>>686915372
This, and dudes give better head. Take this opportunity to go full trap. /b/ loves traps and the nice thing about being gay is no matter how hideous you are, something will fuck you. Fuck, suck, rim, eat, poke, root and gorge yourself insanely! Post pics of course.

You can thank me later.
>>
>>686915538
>believes this trite nonsense
Nigga what you OUGHT to do is move on from this chick. Tell her this shit is done then shake junt.
>>
>>686924149
This. Any woman can put any man's name on this
>>
Happened the same to me.
I did the same as you. I then started flirting with her best friend (who was way hotter actually) and ended up fucking her. The plan was to fuck her while the gf was on her way but I liked the friend so much that I changed my plan and recorded me fucking her instead. Then showed the recording to my ex on Valentines day.

Her best friend started dating me after that and didn't talk ever again.
>>
I Opened this fucking thread to see some bitches nudes, OP.
Where they at? You too pussy to post in case you wind up going back to her, tail between legs?
Fucking cucks these days.
>>
Just leave man.

Oh and get a DNA test to prove its not yours. If it its yours, thats tough fucking luck man. Enjoy fatherhood.
>>
>>686916138
yep ill second on that.. dont do any stupid shit. just go
>>
>>686915147
walk away and make a good life for yourself that she will be jealous of.
>>
>>686915147
lift weights and quit acting like a little bitch so this doesn't happen again
>>
>>686915654
autism detected
>>
>>686923421
he needs to figure out the sweet spot to leave her. The latests possible moment to prevent having to pay alimony, but still long enough for the girl to be convinced that OP wants to stay with her. This also calms down the actual father of the child (if he knows it); he now knows he doesn't have to take care of a kid and is not going to be happy when he finds out he has to come and take care of it anyway
OP's gf is gon be a single mom yo
>>
>Leave in silence
>Date
>Find someone
>Send her a picture you being happy again with another woman.
While you start building your life again her life will be slowly disintegrating and that image will demolish her I promise after all you are her safety net and now no longer there.
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.