[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cincinnati zoo >little nigger jumps in gorilla pit >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 36
>Cincinnati zoo
>little nigger jumps in gorilla pit
>get gorilla shot
>people defending parents from not being charged for negligence.

wut?
>>
>>686830101
I could see them shooting the gorilla if it escaped and killed someone, but this was unnecessary. Easily could have tranquilized it instead. Or, are they claiming the zoo didn't have a gun which could shoot tranquilizer shots?
>>
let the kid die and charge the parents with negligence unlawful killing of protected species whatever. Its natural selection. Besides toddlers have fallen into pens before and the female gorillas have protected the injured toddler.
>>
>>686831753

They didn't tranq because gorilla had boy, worried gorilla would flip before knocking out.

>bullshit
>>
>>686832318
witnesses are claiming the gorilla was protecting the boy, but the niggles family and other people were screaming and hanging over the ledge, so gorilla snatched it's ankle and ran away with it.
>>
>>686830101
Justice for Harambe
>>
>>686832327
How exactly is that bullshit?
And they claimed they couldn't use the tranq because it would not take effect for a bit, taking that into account they just shot it to make sure it didn't do anything to the kid.
Still trying to get all the facts straight but this is quite a funny incident.
>black kids get shot
>whites just sit by
>gorilla gets shot
>whites throw a bitchfit
>>
>>686830101
the little nigglet would have been better off left with the gorilla to be raised.
god damn i hate worthless, thieving, filthy, lying niggers.
should have shot the kid instead.
>>
>>686830101
#ApeLivesMatter
>>
>"It attacked the baby because it was confined in a zoo. Not it's fault!"
>Implying a wild gorilla wouldn't do the same
Some Tree huggers are retarded
>>
>>686830101
little niglet thought it was his uncles. parents agreed, so no blame can be put upon them.
>>
>>686833117
watch the video. it didn't attack the kid.
>>
>>686832948
Sadly niggers aren't an endangered specie
>>
>>686832948
I genuinely care more about any animal than I do a dumb nigger
>>
>>686832948
I think people are more upset that the family is getting away with no repercussions to the fact that their child caused the death of an endangered animal because it wasn't watched properly.

it's not likeep the kid just walked into the enclosure, he crawled through a bunch of shit, then jumped 10 to 12 feet into the moat.

little fucker is retarded imo
>>
>>686833323
Soon we will see about it Anon.... Soon...
>>
>>686830101
Darwinism......enough said
>>
>>686833436
Agreed. Plus the Silverback was engangered and it was male, to be be used to furthering the breed. But nope, little niglette had to nig the world out of a rare species.
>>
>>686830101
Unfortunately this won't be the only time the little fucker is going to invade anothers habitat.

They really just feel they can do whatever they want, don't they? You see them in the city, they just meander into the street, walking across the middle of the street diagonally, not even paying any attention to cars that have to come to a screeching halt to avoid them, almost daring them to hit them

And it comes from shit parenting like this. Niggers truly are fucking subhuman. People are right. They should have left him in the enclosure. At least he'd have had a better parent/father figure in his life.
>>
>>686832948
it could have been more of a danger if they would have only injured it and made it angry but the kid lived so we'll never know. but the parents should be charged with negligence and be held responsible for the death of a protected species
>>
File: tiefatsquirrel11.jpg (17 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
tiefatsquirrel11.jpg
17 KB, 364x400
good god anyone with any original thought left 4chan years ago, I'm out
>>
>>686833798
they've evolved from stealing bikes to stealing potential species recovery?
>>
>>686833566
It's a nigger. What do you expect? Most of us had more sense / better parenting when we were four But it's a nigger so we have to treat them special.

They should have shot and killed the kid, save the police the ammunition in 10 years.
>>
>>686833089
I came here for this, then I saw it, then I smirked, now I am satisfied and will leave
>>
>>686830101
there goes the niglet's 2nd father figure
>>
Zoo Keepers made the right decision. The gorilla doesn't understand how dangerous it was to drag the kid so violently. If they tranqed it it would have run off with the kid along much harder terrain or even smashed the kid thinking it caused the needles to appear in its side.

That doesn't excuse the shitty parents not watching their kid while he is climbing through the multiple safety measures and stopping him though.
>>
>>686835097
I think the retards screaming at the gorilla caused alot of the dragging in the firest place. it looked like he was dragging the kid away from the people climbing on the rails and shouting.
>>
>>686832327
you watch too much tv, Something as big as a gorilla wouldn't get knocked the fuck out instantly, depending on where you hit him best case scenario would be 5-10 mins, more realistically, 20-30, PLENTY of time for him to flip the fuck out and rip the kid to shreds
>>
File: niggermating.jpg (183 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
niggermating.jpg
183 KB, 864x1152
>>686835097
It was a nigger kid. Trust me, she likely had a few more. Better to keep an endangered species than save a member of a parasitic one.
>>
>>686835493
Might have, it showed some sympathetic behavior, but they drag things they don't like by the legs just like that as well.
>>
>>686836117
Yeah, we get it. You don't like niggers. You are the memest.
That's fine, i'm just examining the reasons why the keepers did what they did. They might not have racism on the brain either.
>>
>>686830101
>>686830101
Fuck a gorilla. Endangered or not. You monkeys are out of your minds. Acting upset over the death of this gorilla. Pretending like you care. Grabbed the kid? And by the ankles no less? Blast him.

In this case no charges are necessary here unless it was truly negligence that caused it. Because on the other hand, it could of been a kid that broke away from his slow-moving heavyset grandmother, and was to quick to catch.

>hurr durr muh ooga booga gorilla pal
>>
>>686833656
how're you going to shoot up every nigger, they don't even go to school
>>
>>686836789
>They might not have racism on the brain either.

Nobody's perfect.
>>
File: Dumbniggers.jpg (75 KB, 459x572) Image search: [Google]
Dumbniggers.jpg
75 KB, 459x572
Her name is Michelle Gregg. I live in Cincinnati and was looking at the Cincy Zoo page when she posted this.

She later deleted it then her page from all of the hate I assume.

If anyone can dig her up, feel free. I already sent her a message saying she's a piece of shit and needs to go to jail for child endangerment.
>>
>>686836988
it was his mother. it's already been determined the kid got away because she was too busy fucking with other children she had with her. aka, negligence.

she had too many children to tend to, unable to keep track of them all, therefore she should be charged with the cost of the gorilla (damages caused from negligence)
>>
>>686837219
you are a god amongst men anon.
>>
>>686834180
>niggers
>evolved
Not the word I would've chosen
>>
>>686837219
>Michelle Gregg
She works at Little Blossoms Academy

She's fairly well spoken for a niglet. No ghettoy in her phrases.

She's still a nigger though.
>>
>>686836789
So... you came here looking for some kind of rational debate? Dumbass. Its obviously better to kill the animal if a person is inside the enclosure. It's so simple... that you need to have it explained to you is pathetic.
>>
File: nigsgonnanigggg.jpg (73 KB, 1076x982) Image search: [Google]
nigsgonnanigggg.jpg
73 KB, 1076x982
>>686830101
so the little nigglet wanted to visit his natural habitat...What's the big fucking deal?
should of let the big gorilla eat the little one
>>
>>686837833

Ha you're right.

Here's her number there. That's funny.

Little Blossoms Academy Michelle Gregg 513 dash 591 dash 3100
>>
If anyone wants to bring Michelle Gregg to justice, and stop this from happening again I'd advise going here >https://www.change.org/p/cincinnati-zoo-justice-for-harambe

>https://www.change.org/p/denise-driehaus-support-harambe-s-law-for-the-gorilla-killed-in-cincinnati
>>
>>686836789
Cuck
>>
File: blm3.jpg (618 KB, 1280x1367) Image search: [Google]
blm3.jpg
618 KB, 1280x1367
>>686837889
Indeed. And the nigger is the animal in this case.

It's best they killed the gorilla though. It'd be drinking malt liquor,wearing saggy pants and baseball caps sideways in a matter of weeks.
>>
>>686838216

http://littleblossomscincy.com/contact-us/

Link to her work where you can contact them and leave messages.

I'm gonna say they employ a dirty gorilla killing nigger
>>
>>686837219
>I'd like to thank god
>also fuck dem white honky zoo keepers for not keeping them exhibits more locked up my baby almost done died
>>
>>686837219
THANKYA JAYZUS OH LAWDY HAVE MUSSY ON MAH BOY
>>
>>686830101
>people not rejoicing that a caged animal was set free from it's life of imprisonment on this earth

>people actually pay to go to animal jail

you idiots crack me up
>>
>>686838410
How can she be entrusted with other peoples children when she lets her little niglet cuntrat take walks into a fucking gorilla habitat.

you know what to do anons.
>>
>>686837219
>needs to go to jail for child endangerment.

>implying you care the slightest bit about that child
>>
>>686831753
Tranqs take too long to work
>>
>>686838558
Inorite. No more elephants at the circus... next thing you know its going to be illegal to have any animals in captivity anywhere. Free range everything! Hurray!
>>
>>686838558
Found the vegan
>>
File: hostage.jpg (9 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
hostage.jpg
9 KB, 219x230
>>686838558
Easy there, Sunbeam Fluffycloud, you're gonna achieve nirvana with all that nature connectedness and be taken from the material plane before you can dispense all your wisdom at us.
>>
>>686838710

I don't give a fuck about the kid. But it's the best charge to hit her with since her neglect got that innocent gorilla killed.

She's a cunt and her kid should've died.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x335
>>686838558
>"I'll have you know I watch animal abuse documentaries on Netflix "
>>
>>686830101
How the fuck a kid get into the gorilla enclosure? Arent they built to keep someone from accidently falling in?
>>
File: 20160530_023831.png (609 KB, 1077x613) Image search: [Google]
20160530_023831.png
609 KB, 1077x613
>>
>>686839344
he didn't accidently fall in. witnesses said the kid kept saying he was going to jump in with the gorillas. then he climbed under bushes, under wire and railing, then JUMPED into the pit.
>>
>>686838942
>implying protein deficiency.
No way manlet. I hunt my meat.
>>
>>686832948
Wrong forum. Most people here would shed a tear for a retarded rabbit before they cared for a nigger.
>>
>>686837388
That's not negligence. She was literally taking care of her kids. That is the opposite of neglect. Lack of one or two extra arms and eyes is not negligence. No charges are necessary. She just needs an extra guardian or two when she wants to take them all out somewhere.
>>
File: trig.jpg (80 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trig.jpg
80 KB, 1920x1080
>>686838933
>>686838942
>>686839021
>>686839176

>i get the majority of my protein from mcdonald's
>>
>>686839502
And other people saw this and not the mom? Wtf?
>>
This poor animal was killed because a fucking gorilla got into his cage, that just ain't right
>>
>>686839602
nope. it's the legal definition of child neglecr, go look it up. allowed her child to sustain death, life threatening, or serious physical or emotional trauma due to her actions or in actions.
>>
Poor gorilla :(
Those animals might look intimidating, big and jacked, but they are usually quiet, peaceful and very protective.
Gorillas are in fact as close to humans as it gets.
Killing an endangered animal for nothing, such a shame!
>>
>>686839844
exactly, people said they were yelling at the little shit to come back and it wouldn't listen, this is exactly why the parents need to be charged. other people noticing what the fucker was doing before the she boon even realised.
>>
>>686839602
She literally fucked up that task of taking care of the kids. Are you an enabler or more of an apologist? Straight up cuck no chaser?
>>
>>686840181
link? I want to know moar
>>
>>686833436
It pleases me so much to read this
>>
>>686840078
I say let the kid work for the money to get a new gorilla
>>
They should've shot the parents for not watching their fucking kid. Now that species is even more endangered.
>>
>>686830101
So they shot another nigger who cares
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (46 KB, 768x235) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
46 KB, 768x235
kek
>>
>>686839502
What kind of action kid shit is this? Anyway I'm quite surprised no one else grabbed him. Witnesses were evidently there.

>kid says he's going to jump in, starts going in
>adults hear and probably see, and do nothing
>flashback to 7 year old old shirtless kid twerking and split-bouncing at gay parade
>adults crowd around watching and whistling

Murica.
>>
Its terrible. I went there just a few weeks ago and saw him. Shitty fucking parents.
>>
>>686840506
Woah you can cut diamonds with that edge.
>>
fucking sad for the gorllia.

>be me
>little baby gorilla
>chilln with my family
>eating some leaves, staring at nothing
>scratching my ass
>all of a sudden a noise heard
>we all perk up and listen
>loud bang heard,
>my dad down on the ground
>nets flying all over and shit
>mom starts running carrying me.
>mom and I get trapped in net
>fucking humans man
>they put me in a box and feed me through small hole

>fuking 2 months later I'm let out in small area
>fucking people watching me from above
>no where to go
>just kind of sit there and do nothing

>be 5 years later
>still doing nothing
>miss the jungle
>all of a sudden i hear a splash and see this little manchild in the water crying
>go investigate cause nothing else to do in this fucking pen
>its crying like crazy
>looks small enough to drown so i move it out of the deeper water and into shallower
>not sure what the fuck to do so just standing over it looking at it.
>people above are screaming like crazy
>just ignore them and try to figure out what the fuck to do with this baby.
>get shot for being to close to the baby even though it fell in the cage that i was forced in

fucking humans man.
>>
Fuck the gorilla, and fuck niggers, but the gorilla had to be shot here.
>>
>>686840506
Fuck you for comparing a majestic, fascinating and endangered Gorilla to a Niglett!
>>
>>686840078
Yeah, those niggas are fucking jacked. 500 lbs of pure muscle. They fucking rip trees and shit out of the ground. Plus, they only eat leaves and shit all day. fucking crazy.
>>
Hopefully they ate him I hey gorilla steak is Bretty good
>>
Also does the zoo not have fucking tranquilizers????
>>
>>686840800
See>>686840738
>>
>>686832948
Because nigs have it coming by breaking the law and placing themselves outside of civilized behavior, that gorillas lived in a fucking zoo and was an endangered species. Cry harder faggot.
>>
does anybody have the video of the gorilla actually being shot? Thanks
>>
>>686831753
They were afraid that the gorrilla would get pissed off while the trank was kicking in. It doesn't work instantly.
>>
>>686833003
Kid was white
>>
>>686841038
Bullshit I played metal gear solid for years those suckers kick in instantly when you shoot them in the head m8.
>>
>>686830101
>nigger jumps into pit
>gorilla gets shot

So, did the zoo loose an exhibit?
>>
>>686839982
With a definition like that legal child neglect is as common as fuck. They might as well waltz around throwing out charges like flower girls.

No charges are necessary.

>>686840316
>She literally fucked up that task of taking care of the kids.
We see that dumb ass. That is not the question.
>>
>>686839602
The kid had just told his shit-for-brains mother that he wanted to go in the water where the gorilla was. She told him "no" and then didn't watch him. How many times do you see these ignorant fuck up mothers say No and ignore their kids and the kid does what he wants anyways. Mother should be at fault for something
>>
File: #gorillalivesmatter.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
#gorillalivesmatter.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Let's start a twitter campaign.

> #GorillaLivesMatter
>>
>>686841237
the fuck it was. they already posted the mother.
>>
>>686841722
Brilliant.
>>
>>686840687
The Gorilla was dragging the kid around. A similar thing happened in 1986 when a 5 year old fell into a gorilla enclosure in the UK. One of the gorillas sat next to the kid and pat him on the back, and when he woke up and started to cry they all retreated into a sheltered area. This time this particular gorilla was swinging the kid around and shit. It's still sad for the gorilla because it's not like he wanted to be there or that there's any reason he should have known better than to do what he did, but it's also not like they shot him for no reason. It wasn't just because he was "too close".
>>
>>686831753
watch scientists that use tranqs on animals so they can put trackers on them, check their health, analyze them. most animals freak the fuck out once you shoot them with a tranq, fight/flight kicks in and it takes about 15-30 mins for them to be knocked out, so the chances of the gorllia picking up that baby and tossing it at the zookeepers that shot him with a tranquilizer go up drastically.
>>
Black people are horrible parents regardless, why do you think 80% of their kids grow up to be criminals. inb4 racism, racist cops blah blah
>>
>>686840346
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615099/Outrage-directed-parents-Harambe-gorilla-s-senseless-death-four-year-old-son-fell-enclosure-led-zoo-officials-fatally-shoot-animal.html
>>
http://millerreport.us/cincaniti-grolla-killed-full-video/cincaniti-grolla-killed-full-video/ pass it on going to get the docs of people that work with Grolla
>>
>>686841722
This.
>>
>>686841460
I don't know what kind of niggerdom you live in, but I have yet to meet anyone that has their children being killer or severely physically or emotionally damaged.
>>
>>686841722
It already exists. #BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>686841819
literally have seen no video or anything that shows him swinging around the baby.
>>
>>686841863
You idiot it's been proven that white and black people commit crimes at the same rate, but black people are most likely to be incarcerated.
>>
They should make the kid wear a gorilla suit and live in the enclosure for the next 14 years

Niggers ruin everything they touch, fucking subhumans
>>
File: IMG_20160528_211807805.jpg (623 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_211807805.jpg
623 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>686832948
Silverback gorillas are rare, niglets are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>686830101
why not just try to lead it away with food? if he didn't kill the kid right off it would seem he doesn't consider him a threat. animals wanna eat, fuck, and sometimes protect their young. he wasn't fucking said nignog either, so just giving it a extra large bit of food mighta worked. believe there were also different reports of what the gorilla actually did too.
one group said monkey din do nuffin, other said was slammin the shit around, wonder which group was saying the latter?

or let it kill lil nigs, no harm no foul
>>
File: 1457956837870.jpg (15 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1457956837870.jpg
15 KB, 400x460
>>686834180
>>
>>686842290
Kek. Pls stop being a cuck anon
>>
>>686836988
Yeah it's the confined gorillas fault then huh?
Jail or no jail tell me where you live I would kill something as stupid as you just for the satisfaction.
>>
>>686830101
The nigglet was just trying to find his dad.
>>
>>686840959
If you'd read any of the news coverage or the first three replies in this thread you'd know that tranqs don't knock you out immediately like in the movies. They take a few minutes to set in, and in the meantime the animal is usually pretty pissed because getting hit with a tranq dart hurts. I once knew someone who was a park ranger in Alaska, and occasionally had to tranq and relocate bears, and he described having to chase them because they would run large distances at high speeds between when they got hit and when they passed out, and if you aren't right on their tail there's a chance that they'll pass out in a river or something and drown.
>>
>>686830101
Believe it or not, I actually work at a zoo (in Louisville)
we feel a tremendous loss when one of our animals dies of natural causes, so I can only imagine how upset they must be.

The mother should absolutely be charged with negligence. CPS should take her child and she should be locked up.
>>
>>686842290
actually it's been proven, multiple times, that black people are WAY more likely to commit violent crimes rather than non violent crimes, like white people.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Happy birthday sweet prince
>>
>>686842193
Have you seen any video of the moments before he was shot?
>>
File: images(5).jpg (24 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
24 KB, 429x343
Two gorillas enter one gorilla leaves!
>>
Gorilla > Nigger

>When do ppl understand? :(
>>
File: hurrrrrrrrrrrr.png (430 KB, 443x522) Image search: [Google]
hurrrrrrrrrrrr.png
430 KB, 443x522
>>686836988
>>686839602
What next?
I was watching my other kids and that is why that one eded up on the train tracks???

Hurrr Durrrr
>>
she sues the zoo when?
>>
>>686842800
No it hasn't and you know it. Take your racism and kindly fuck off yeah?
>>
>>686842928
no. all i've seen is just the video of him just standing over the baby in the moat.
>>
>>686842375
What a great idea, why hasn't anyone considered this? Just get a fishing pole and hook a banana, or whatever the fuck gorillas eat, and lure it away from the monkey! Great idea! you totally shouldn't kill yourself!
>>
File: 1393324220238.jpg (122 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1393324220238.jpg
122 KB, 1024x682
Why didn't the nigger parents watch the child?

Why weren't the nigger parents SUED by the zoo?

Why weren't the nigger parents CHARGED with a crime?

They really are awful parents of their chirren.
>>
>>686842928
They cleared the people out.
>>
>>686842663
>she should be locked up

to replace harambe?
>>
File: image.png (921 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
921 KB, 750x1334
>>686843261
Sauce pls
>>
File: #gorillalivesmatter.png (528 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
#gorillalivesmatter.png
528 KB, 512x512
>>686841722
>>
>>686843189
>>686842928
found it. so yeah hes dragging the kid around. i guess i can understand them shooting him.
>>
>>686843162
the U.S. department of justice says otherwise faggot. per capita, you're more likely to be mugged, assaulted, murdered, etc. by a black person than you are a white person
>>
File: 1395690106539.jpg (119 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1395690106539.jpg
119 KB, 960x1280
>>686842928
oh please, the gorilla wasn't swining the nigger child around. he might have dragged him 10 feet. twice. the gorilla was actually very calm, and treated the child gently.

niggers are way overpopulated. they die in vast numbers daily. why should this nigger child have been saved?
>>
You guys are really edgy with the nigger word aren't you? I bet all the twelve year olds think you're cool comparing block people to gorillas. Keep it up /b/.
>>
File: 146283753.png (17 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
146283753.png
17 KB, 300x265
>>686843450
>Google confused jiggers with niggers
>>
>>686830101

Oh no! Heaven forbid another parasite human gets killed. Fucking hate humanity.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 289x174
You realize if it was a white kid everyone would be screaming bloody murder over the gorilla being shot, instead, because he was a precious minority, they just accept it.
>>
>>686843739
kek
>>
>>686841541
She didn't "not watch him." He got away while she was taking care of her other kids. No charges are necessary. Its similar to elementary students going to field trips and being assigned by groups to a chaperone. One wild child might get away and cause mischief while the guardian is providing more focused attention to another child or three, which IS sometimes necessary. So you might need two chaperones per group instead of one. Like Bush letting freakin 9/11 slip through. Deaths of thousands. No fucking charges for him.

She needs an extra hands when she takes them out, and that's it.
>>
>>686843995
Did you get lost on your way to reddit baby?
>>
>>686843995
Its ok bro, biggers cant afford computers there are none here

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>686844021
I don't think you understand, so let me lay it out for you.

White kid > gorilla > niglet
>>
>>686843450
that's kapri styles, go to freeones dot com, and type her name - and enjoy dat ass.
>>
>>686844147
That is why fathers are important, to keep little Tyrone from falling into the gorilla pit while momma Shanequa is busy watching their twelve other shit stains.
>>
>>686832948
Gorilla would have contributed more to society
>>
File: 143524356547654.jpg (38 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
143524356547654.jpg
38 KB, 480x434
>>686830101
>>
>>686844266
I agree, I was pointing out the absurdity of gorilla > white kid while as that same time gorilla > black kid is understandable.
>>
>>686830101
the little nigger was white

that little 3 year old white boi thought he could just waltz anywhere he wants because he was white

i wish they missed and shot the little shit instead

he should have checked his privilege
>>
>>686842078
It doesn't say damaged, dumb shit. It says trauma. The experience/situation of such things. It happens all the time, and YOU don't have to know of them personally for it to be common. Nor would you know of them personally since you don't oversee the upbringing of everyone's children.
>>
Why are so many of you defending the the nigger child, and the nigger mother?
>>
>>686844266
Close

Rich white kid > gorilla > white kid > turd > nigget
>>
>>686837219
So she works at a preschool? Doesn't seem like she should be taking care of anyone else's children. Maybe the people who take their kids there should know this.
>>
>>686840687
This.
>>
"Justice for Harambe" here:
https://www.change.org/p/cincinnati-zoo-justice-for-harambe
I signed.
>>
>>686843995
>block people
this isn't Legoland you fuck.
>>
File: asas.jpg (55 KB, 634x398) Image search: [Google]
asas.jpg
55 KB, 634x398
>>686845070
wrong
>>
>>686840687
/clap
>>
>>686830101
so OP's whole point of argument is that he values the endangered silverback gorilla more than a BLACK human being because he jumped to the conclusion that the parents were neglectful.

OP is clearly showing racial bias and on top of that he probably has no kids of his own. The zookeeper did what they had to do to save the boy. They saved a human being, one that has the potential* to develop intelligence, consciousness, and contribute to society. We are the apex, alpha omega level of the hierarchy of living beings on earth and we do what we deemed necessary to protect our own species.

regardless if the animal was an endangered species or a common dog, we protect our own and we had to put them down. /b/ is a site for nonintellectuals that are emotionally challenged and at the same time are the biggest bigots that would exist in one domain. Of course you would find a majority of people support your thoughts and theories about a gorilla vs a human being.

what is sad about humans is that incidents like this sparks a huge outcry and rage, this is a tragic story that didn't have to happen the way it did, but it did. What is more appalling is that when incidents like this occur within humans the outrage is less. I've read multiple stories where cats or dogs would get more donations, we're talking about millions of dollars supporting them then a grandma that was abused and killed.

there comes a point where this society needs to be caring and protecting their own kind rather than other species. being intelligent beings on this planet, we make responsibilities to protect all life on earth but we have to protect our own first.
>>
>>686844515
>living life on the edge
>>
>>686845070
so the little shit was white, but had a full on niggeress mother named michelle gregg? yeah, that's not how it works.
>>
File: harambe.jpg (161 KB, 634x594) Image search: [Google]
harambe.jpg
161 KB, 634x594
Pic of Harambe
Our fallen brother in the war against negros.

Reply good bye brother or a nignog will steal your bike.
>>
>>686844147
He told her he wanted to go in. He went in.
She didn't pay attention her child required.
>needs extra hands and that's it.
Found the nigger. No cure for stupidity or laziness.
>>
File: reddit-image.jpg (36 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
reddit-image.jpg
36 KB, 500x295
>>686846214
gangsta post bro
>>
>>686846234
>bike

what am i? a nigger?
>>
>>686846144
There's plenty of humans to go around, gorillas are endangered species you boofon. Even if we are the apex predator or whatever imagine the earth with only humans, absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>686845098
trauma and damage goes hand in hand when referring to physical and emotional dipshit. that's literally the lawful language to child negligence off of the children welfare website btw, so no, it doesn't happen commonly with proper parenting.
>>
>>686846144
>jumped to the conclusion that the parents were neglectful
Kid got into a Gorilla enclosure, that is neglectful parenting. Stopped reading.
>>
>>686846144
>because he jumped to the conclusion that the parents were neglectful.

No one else has fallen into the pit...Ya... shit tier parents.
>>
File: 600px-Americanhistoryx.jpg (15 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600px-Americanhistoryx.jpg
15 KB, 600x338
>>686846389
>>
>>686846144
no. OPs whole point isn't who is more valuable, it's that the parent should be punished for their little fucking kid getting the zoos property shot. just another example of how our society doesn't take responsibility for their wrong doings.
>>
>>686841237
Even if it was which it wasn't fuck the little bastardized faggot
>>
>>686830101
Cry more faggots
>>
File: Rose.png (439 KB, 666x645) Image search: [Google]
Rose.png
439 KB, 666x645
How did the zoo keepers know which one to shoot?
>>
File: YOU FUCKING RUH TARD.jpg (19 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKING RUH TARD.jpg
19 KB, 245x240
oh fuck off.

this is manufactured anger.

of course that gorilla should have been shot. that's not even a question.

Child or the stupid monkey? CHILD. you're fucking IDIOTS
>>
File: 1455666528375.jpg (7 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
1455666528375.jpg
7 KB, 207x244
>>686846144
>fucking triggered
Are you seriously saying a nigger is more valuable than an endagered species?
That little nigger went in there knowing what he was doing and they killed the fucking gorrilla?
Are you the type of person who demands justice when a homeowner shoots a nigger in his own house when he finds him in there trying to rape his daughters? I bet you fucking do you fucking lefty
Fuuuuuuuuuck i hope when trump wins he puts all you fucking fruitcakes in a re education camp to get all of the liberal ahit ideas out of your head that your social justice classes droned into you

Yes the gorrilla was worth more than littlw black jiggaboos life but fucks like you wouldnt let the zoo live down shooting the kid, that little nigger broke into the enclosure hes already breaking and entering and i hope one day if you ever have kids they are senselessly murdered by black people so you can think back to this day and go "well fuck me maybe the gorilla wasnt in the wrong"
>>
>>686846338
Thanks for repeating what happened.

>found the nigger
Found the hick.
>>
>>686847304
But black lives don't matter.
Therefore your argument is invalid.
>>
>>686847383
hick > nigger
sorry spade
>>
>>686847304
gorillas aren't monkeys
>>
>>686846487
> that is neglectful parenting
It was not.
>>
>>686847238
hahahaha
>>
>>686847307
Yeah damn 3 year old how did he not know right from wrong?!?
>>
>>686847588
He meant the black kid obviously.
>>
>>686837219
>Thanks, God. You're awesome, God!
>>
>>686847532
I'm no nigger.

You are a hick, however. Which includes that you are a nigger lmao
>>
>>686847684
the law and common sense says you're wrong.
>>
White man > Black man > Gorilla

Why are people saying that because the kid was black he was equal to the gorilla? Gorillas evolved into niggers, Niggers are superior to them.
>>
File: maximum_over_rustle-23825.gif (579 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
maximum_over_rustle-23825.gif
579 KB, 500x369
>>686830101

HE A GOOD GORILLA HE DINDU NUFFIN

#PROTOTYPE-NIGGER-LIVES-MATTER
>>
>>686847701
He was black he only knows wrong
>>
>>686830101
They shot the wrong monkey
>>
>>686832948
NIGGER DETECTED
>>
File: riley4.gif (666 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
riley4.gif
666 KB, 480x272
>>686830101

Fucking white people. The one the the father tries to be a part of the child's life, you shoot him.
>>
>>686846455
>so no
You posted nothing that concludes what follows this conjunction. The definition coming from the website does not mean such trauma is not common among kids. And the definition used the term damage which is different from trauma in its implications. You posted the definition, then in a later post used different defining terminology with different implications to reference the concept.

Anyway it is common, whether "proper parenting" must exclude such mistakes or not.
>>
>>686848192
I'm no niggerlover myself, but are you serious? Open a fucking science book. No one evolved from monkeys. It was a common ancestor.
>>
>>686842290
>white and black people commit crimes at the same rate
Totally untrue.
>>
>>686848040
Common sense does not. And we were not speaking of law.
>>
>>686839021
Lel
>>
rip grolla
>>
>>686836988
>its not negligence if the person wasnt paying attention
hmmmmm
>>
I live in Cincinnati and I'm just like, lololol.
>>
File: singlemom5.jpg (126 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
singlemom5.jpg
126 KB, 650x650
>>686844515
Unfortunately, 72% of black kids are raise by single mom.
>>
>>686847588
you say they're great apes.

I say they're fucking monkeys. and I say you're a fucking monkey.
>>
>>686850244

>72% of black kids are raise by a television
Fixed that for you
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.