[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT shit that bothers the FUCK out of you >people who open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 74
File: 1464446727735.jpg (48 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464446727735.jpg
48 KB, 960x960
ITT shit that bothers the FUCK out of you
>people who open a pack of something when and already open pack is sitting right there
>girls who wear sandals and their toenail polish is chipped and nasty. Wear polish or don't.
>people who go shopping in a store ten minutes before the store closes
>when people don't understand that being gay doesn't mean they're a pedophile.
>pickles in general
>>
>>686812022
bumping
>>
>>686812022
Gay pedo detected
>fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>686812022
>advertisements on the radio that have siren sounds.. plain dangerous while driving
>people on the street/ at the door/ on the phone asking for donations
>people falling for blatantly bullshit marketing
>the amount of time I spend in this shithole
>>
>>686812153
Don't bump, contribute.

>teenage girls with perfectly good hair that insist on wearing dumb ass fake looking cosplay wigs to school
My sister does this, buys her fake fire engine red wigs from Claire's and I want to throttle the cunt.
>>
File: 1459983871208.jpg (95 KB, 1000x1494) Image search: [Google]
1459983871208.jpg
95 KB, 1000x1494
Let's see, shit that bothers me...
>when people kiss and/or hold hands in public
>when people litter
>when people stop their vehicles IN the crosswalks
>5-foot manlets who think they're hot shit for doing 4 years in the military
>black women overall
>black women who behave like stereotypical white women
>when people touch me, even if it's a handshake
>when the cashier(s) has a bad attitude
>when roommates/grown adults don't pick up after themselves
>when a group of 5 or more people walk side-by-side on the sidewalk
>when black women give me shit for liking non-black women, but don't say anything about black women who celebrate liking non-black men
>when fat people eat more unhealthy shit
>when people don't use their turn-signals
>when foreigners act like they can't understand English, but are put into a position where they absolutely NEED to be able to understand it
>when people I don't know talk to me in public
>when people question my blackness
>etc

>>686812844
I am
>>
>>686812844
doesn't her school have a dress-code?
also post pics kunt
>>
>>686812022
>People that don't close mouth while chewing
>People that interject into other ppls cocoa
>People that admit to poor hygiene and don't care
>People that nit-pick everything you say
>People that lead people on and act oblivious
>People that dive into every trend once it's out
>People that take selfies for everything
>People that act like the world revolves around them
>Walmart shoppers
>People that don't acknowledge our world is fucked
The list goes on and on man.
>>
>>686812022
homosexuality is a perversion in the bible...same as pedophilia...check mate
>>
>>686812991

>when people don't use their turn-signals

FUCKING THIS. I RAGE FOR D A Y S
>>
>when people purposely, or inadvertently create a bottle neck and block passing traffic on any sort of roadway.

I will overtake you and purposely cut you off without turn signaling.. depending on the car that day (job) i will pull your pathetic ass over and stroke you a few tickets for fun
>>
>>686812022
>somebody leaves not even a cups-worth of tea/koolaid in the bottom of the jug so they dont have to be responsible for making more
>when you open a bag of chip and someone stick their hand in the bag and fumbles around trying to get the biggest handful they can
>people who make up things for an arguments sake that cannot be disproven, so that they can never be wrong during a debate.
>grown men who still piss all over the toilet see ( not femanon, its just fucking childish )
>people who fuck with you dog, then when it growls or nips at them they go around and tell everyone your dog is dangerous
>>
File: Gherkin.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Gherkin.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
>>686812022
>>pickles in general

Fuck you. Gherkins are the shit. I can fuck up a jar of these little bastards pretty quick.
>>
>>686812022
Stupid fucking Americans
>>
>>686813325
upboat
happened this morning on the way to work
>approaching roundabout
>check right for cards
>some faglord rolling up, no indication
>have to stop for him
>he turns and indicates /after/ he turns
fuck nice one faggot, i had to waste 1cc of fuel for that
>>
>>686812991
Pretty much this, but can't relate to the black on black bullshit you probably have to put up with.
>>
>>686812991
Far be it from me to question your blackness- but there are no black people on 4chan
>>
File: public speaking.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
public speaking.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>686813731
I had to get onto a friend last night about the whole "black" thing...a friend I've known since high school. Basically, I went in about how we're a laughing stock as a race, how we claim #blacklivesmatter and beg for 'inclusion,' yet we kill each other at record numbers and exclude one another for simple reasons (like being black and wanting to be something in life other than a thug, athlete, rapper, or buck).

We went back and forth for about an hour.
>>
File: civil.jpg (56 KB, 890x560) Image search: [Google]
civil.jpg
56 KB, 890x560
>>686814056
There is me...
>>
>>686812022

>people who open a pack of something when and already open pack is sitting right there

>people who leave amateur spelling errors in comments that can easily be fixed by simply proofreading the comment before posting
>>
>>686814154
Thank you ahead of time for voting for Trump. I would gladly buy you a beer.
>>
>>686814437
when people proofread on 4chan
>>
>>686814081
>for the record, I'm not black, but grew up in a low income neighborhood primarily filled with black and minorities

Black people are the only race that beat each other down for doing good shit (getting good grades, going to college, trying to move up the corporate ladder to provide for their family and get them out of a shitty part of town) and congratulate each other on doing thug shit (getting involved in dealing, going to jail, stealing shit.)

I don't understand. Wouldn't you want to get out of a stereotype?
>>
>mouth breathers
>adults who act like pre-teens going through their first stage of weeaboo
>people who eat in busses and trains
>misbehaving over the age of 5 kids in public
>parents who let their kids over the age of 5 misbehave in public
>>
File: image.gif (579 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
579 KB, 500x369
>>686813380

I hope everything you love in life somehow dies trapped in a car fire.
>>
>>686814674
Any kids who misbehave in public kids are supposed to be seen, not heard. My mom smacked me silly if I did anything even slightly disrespectful, parents now a days just let their kids do whatever the fuck they want because "it's good to let them express themselves"

>also white people with five kids under the age of five and are currently pregnant. Give your uterus a break, bitch, jfc.
>>
File: Pepe not happy.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Pepe not happy.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>>686812675
The shit that bothers me
>black women who repeat the same thing over and over again when in an argument
>people who don't watch their kids and let them run amok
>people with down syndrome
>black people in general
>people who abuse animals
>FUCKING PEOPLE WHO CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN
>people who like shemales but say they aren't gay
>mormons
>>
>>686814154

Is that you?

Are you aware you and your grandma are famous?
>>
File: 1463521038277.jpg (82 KB, 725x640) Image search: [Google]
1463521038277.jpg
82 KB, 725x640
>>686814457
I'm not voting Trump.

>>686814587
That's part of what I was arguing about with him (the friend). To blacks, wanting to be educated and earn a healthy, legal living is "acting white," and apparently grounds for being alienated and/or beaten to near-death. I never could understand it, but now that I'm an adult and no longer care as much about the so-called "black struggle," I just distance myself from the majority of blacks and don't bother interacting with them. It's a lonely existence, but the alternative isn't all that great.

>>686814972
It's not me, no.
>>
>>686814561

>when people don't proofread on ANY comment, especially when the comment is just a few sentences long and easily fixable.

All it does is make you look like the retard you are.
>>
>>686814674
What's wrong with eating on a bus or train if you aren't a sloppy fuck or clean up after yourself
>>
>>686812022
All that you said and
>When people turn the radio down after saying "look at that!"
FUCKING ANGER
>>
>>686812022

Maybe I want something from the fresh pack? Not some shitty old stale stuff.

>girls who wear sandals and their toenail polish is chipped and nasty. Wear polish or don't.

who cares about her toes? u gay?

>people who go shopping in a store ten minutes before the store closes

If the stores doors are open to 11, then they are open and people are free to enter and shop. They should close their doors 15-20 minutes early if they don't want me to come in and shop.

>when people don't understand that being gay doesn't mean they're a pedophile.

it does mean they are a pedophile.

>pickles in general

pickles are delicious you degenerate.
>>
>>686815075
get cancer stupid niger
>>
>>686815207
Nice b8 m8
>>
File: asiankek (1).jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
asiankek (1).jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>686813648
Are you mad because we don't have to worry about getting our heads chopped off on the way to the supermarket
>>
File: Black_Ops_Reznov.png (654 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Black_Ops_Reznov.png
654 KB, 1366x768
>>686815333
Maybe someday. At least with death, I can stop being black.
>>
>>686815207
it makes me laugh when at grocery stores they announce over the intercom system "we will be closing in 5 minutes".

I laugh, you think i care when you close? You think im going to hurry because of your little announcement? LOL. If anything i will go slower.

And if you dare to approach me or confront me in anyway you can bet your ass i will be calling head office and getting your ass FIRED.
>>
>>686815098
The smell. I can tolerate fruits but if I got a penny everytime someone ate a smelly can of something in a bus, I'd own a car to drive to work.
>>
>>686812022
>when a group of people walk really slow in front of me blocking any way around
>>
>>686812022
>liberals
>>
>>686815775
Why not refrain from being a dick, and simply not shop minutes before closing? Certain closing procedures can't get done with customers still in the store, but I doubt your insensitive ass cares.

Just know that every worker that sees your face around closing time wants to shit down your throat.
>>
>>686814154
Another settlement needs your help!
>>
File: 1386224684897.png (445 KB, 551x548) Image search: [Google]
1386224684897.png
445 KB, 551x548
>>686816108
this

I try not be racist, but why do black people walk so fucking ssssllllooooowwwww??

Its almost like they do it on purpose to piss other people off.

Like even at a crosswalk, they just casually stroll in front of traffic.

Then if you say something they be like
" oh hell no, who you talking to bitch? "

Its like black people wake up thinking of ways to be fucking disrespectful and shitty towards other humans, like they feed off of it or something.

Any honest black anons care to explain why they do shit like this ?
>>
>>686812022
Chinese girls piss me off for some reason. They're walking confusion. Cute, but cuntish.
>>
File: black rebels.jpg (162 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
black rebels.jpg
162 KB, 528x960
>>686816635
Let's go!
>>
>>686814897
I also got a good smacking for being a brat. Back then it was even okay to punish kids that weren't your own. Try that shit now and you get angry parents attacking you for telling little Becky to stop repeatedly pushing you with tiny shopping carts.
>>
>>686816521
This guys gets it!
>>
>>686816713
You'd have to ask a nigger, not a black person.

I'm black, and I try to stay the fuck out of people's way. In this context, I walk quickly as fuck, and stop before crossing. Most people let me cross, anyway.
>>
When games cheat

Mother of God it passes me off so much
>>
>>686817097
You made a point whether you know it or not
There's a difference between black people and niggers
A difference between retards and special people
A different between faggots and gay people
>>
>>686816041
Quit being poor then
>>
File: confederatewire2n-1-web.jpg (76 KB, 970x737) Image search: [Google]
confederatewire2n-1-web.jpg
76 KB, 970x737
>>686816713
Being black, I never understood it either. I never understood why people (especially blacks) enjoy being disrespectful to others, but then turn around and demand respect themselves.

At the very least, I try not to be an asshole.
>>
File: Niggers and Faggots.png (3 MB, 720x5571) Image search: [Google]
Niggers and Faggots.png
3 MB, 720x5571
>>686817536
>
>>
>>686815775
I sincerely hope you get bowel cancer
>>
>>686812476
Oh shut up
>>
>>686818002
White people are shitty, too. There's some decent ones out there, just like black people and lgbt people, but there are some truly nasty white people. Bigots, thiefs (on a bigger scale, CEOs and shit). For example, white people in big suburban homes with two "perfect" kids and a "perfect" housewife who is a soccer mom and is a total fucking cunt to people in the service industry and drives aroudn in huge ass SUVs. Those are the worst fucking people ever.
>>
>>686818596
Found the Self loathing Bernie voting nigger cuck Gaylord
>>
>People who always try to race you at stoplights
>When you wipe and realize that you're wasting too much paper just wiping
>cleaning your ass in the shower and the water turns into poo
>getting the white part on converse already dirty
>people who self pity themselves and think they have it the worst
>gay people
>feminists
>liberals
>people who think expatriation dates on food don't mean shit
>cashiers who try to make small talk when you're in a fucking hurry to do other shit
>people who tailgate you
>when your deodorant splits in two
>fat people who want others to accept them because they're lazy fucks
>niggers
>when you trynna enjoy hot chocolate and it burns your lips
>when you eating popcorn and the shit left over gets stuck in your teeth
>people who have a dirty fucking nasty house
>people who have bad breath
>wannabe manipulators
>liberals who try to shove shame down your throat after you trolled them
>people who whine about having depression and anxiety
>autistic faggots like this faggot ->>>686815207
>when you pet a dog and it has fleas
>when you hungry and tired af
>when the work place coffee machine is a cheap ass machine that serves small cups like in hotels
>those faggots at work that brag about having a college degree
>those fucking people in the audience who think theyre so fucking smart opening their mouths in those wannabe mexican judge judy shows
>my mom
>my dad
>kevin robbinson from school
>when you trynna eat poptarts in bed and you get crumbs all over
>fucking ants yo like get your own fucking food
>>
File: 1453309115357.png (167 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1453309115357.png
167 KB, 500x313
>>686817866
And its happened all my life, i was actually bullied by black people all through school.

They will do something, and then STARE AT UP YOU AND DARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING SO THEY START HOWLING AND YAPPING BULLSHIT.

I feel like the parents must teach them this stuff..no child is born that way.

ole' black mama or grandma prolly preaches this stuff to them as young children

My mother never told me to do anything of the sort...so could it be possible that new aged black people are the real racists?

after all they LITERALLY have nothing to complain about anymore, short of some black kid acting like a thug and getting shot at.
>>
File: 20160408_135018.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160408_135018.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>686818596
I still wish I had been born Asian (Korean or Japanese specifically) with a Tiger Mom and a CEO-type dad. At least then, I'd be going somewhere in life and have a family to be proud of.

I fucking hate being black.
>>
File: 1426357923533.jpg (130 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1426357923533.jpg
130 KB, 400x400
>>686812022
Spot on on that toenail polish thing.
>>
>>686817536
Exactly. I think of the term nigger more as a state of mind or a characteristic, rather than a state of being. Niggers exist in every ethnic background alongside law abiding, honest people.

I'm aware of the bias that people have towards us blacks, but despite the reality, I try to make each interaction someone has with me a positive one.

Only by doing this can I work against the negative deposition people have towards me before even talking to me.

>>686818877
>LITERALLY have nothing to complain about anymore

You're delusional. Racism still exists, but you're not perceptive enough to see its subtleties. And, I'm not making that statement in the defense of blacks. I'm saying that you're a fool to think that blacks have nothing to complain about, when everyone has something to complain about.
>>
File: Nigga-tarts.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Nigga-tarts.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>686818877
I know that feel. I know it all too well, especially considering I didn't grow up wearing/caring about name-brand clothes and "dem new Jordans."

But, I think much of the behavior comes from a *lack* of parental supervision/teaching. Keep in mind, about 72% of black children are born into single-mother households, a fact which was just as true when I was young a teen 15 years ago (now age 27). They see their mothers and other relatives being disrespectful, using violence to get what they want, and they emulate that kind of behavior as they get older. If you don't, you're considered "weak" and apparently warranting being bullied. Of course, many black kids are born to good-for-nothing mothers, and those same mothers just drop the kids off at 'grandma's house.' Grandparents (who aren't even over the age of 60 sometimes) try to teach the kids right from wrong, but the mothers themselves still undo all of that. The kids leave just as ignorant and violent as they were when they showed up.

But yeah, when I see or hear about another black being shot by police or whatever, I don't even react. I already know they did or said something to deserve it.
>>
>People
>Traps
>Saying Cis Gender
>transgenders
>50 genders
>People from India
>Hillary Clinton
>>
>>686818874
you prolly get your ass kicked a lot. good work faggot
>>
>>686819459
Racism exists in the fact that people put black people under the one category: niggers

Niggers are the thugs, the ones that live to make sure they fall under the 'black person' stereotype.

Every race has a bad subculture that everyone generalises them into. The asian? "Tiger moms" and honour and perfectionists. Middle Eastern folks? Terrorists. Black people? Niggers.

That's how racism exists, because white people won't see us for anything except our stereotypes.
>>
>>686819729

I dont care that you broke your elbow
>>
>>686819459
dude, I mean as far as having rights.
They can do anything any other American can do.
>>
>>686819913

>That's how racism exists, because white people won't see us for anything except our stereotypes.

I was agreeing with your post until you mentioned that you fucking naive imbecile
>>
>>686812022
>OP
>>
File: mm.png (26 KB, 157x160) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
26 KB, 157x160
>>686819944
>>
>People who say they have exact change AFTER YOU PUT THEIR MONEY IN THE DRAWER.
>Gay youtubers. Not gay people (bisexual myself), but gay youtubers.
>Light skin black people
>Trump supporters
>Hillary supporters
>People who think they're hot shit for listening to Pink Floyd when they're not old
>Kids under 12 on the internet
>Kids in general
>Random dick pics from Indians
>Skinny white guys who think they can rap
>Stoners (Not people who smoke weed. But people who think they need to prove they do.)
>>
>>686819944
>>686820588
The doubles have been doubled.
>>
File: gotofuckinghell.png (116 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
gotofuckinghell.png
116 KB, 300x166
>When the stroller mafia and their fucking disgusting mustard smelling shit babies hits crowded places like festivals, malls ect
>>
>>686820607
Agreed on all of these
>>
>>686819964
As far as having rights, I still wouldn't even call whites and blacks equal. Maybe superficially, but when black and white men are viewed out of the same biased lens, blacks are inherently seen as inferior to whites.

From the perspective of someone with power or influence, less judgements would be made about a white man of equal intelligence, age, monetary value and social rank.

Biases influence decisions that determine the outcome of affairs among blacks and whites. Sure, you and I both have the right to bear arms and apply for work, but that doesn't mean we're equally as likely to be granted an FID or be hired for employment even if we're objectively equals.
>>
>>686820607
I agree with all of these, but to be fair to people of the first one I had no idea how difficult it was to fix a total after it was paid until I worked in a pharmacy.
>>
>Those pictures on Facebook of people standing on the American flag with the caption "This guy should be jailed!!!!" Like it's worthless fabric fucking chill
>People who think I should respect them purely because they were in the military
>Cheesecake
>Girls with broad shoulders and thick necks
>Fat appreciation
>FURRIES
>FURRIES
>>
File: Janeway5.jpg (33 KB, 550x250) Image search: [Google]
Janeway5.jpg
33 KB, 550x250
>when a crewman calls me, "sir"
>when Neelix starts singing
>when I have to eat Neelix's cooking
>when Kes nearly destroyed my ship with her powers
>when Seven back-talks me
>when Harry almost dies on every away-mission
>when Tom tries to hit on every alien woman
>when B'Elanna fights another crewman, or series of crewmen
>WHEN CHAKOTAY CALLS ME, "KATHERYN."
>when the doctor tries to make a joke
>when my ship is nearly destroyed
>when Hirogen almost 'hunt' us to death
>when we encounter the Borg
>when we run out of dilithium
>when Tuvok tries to tell a joke
>when Species 8472 shows up
>when one of my crew-members dies
>when I can't sleep because of so much stuff going on
>Tuvix
>>
>People that beg me for hot chocolate while touching my nipples
>>
>>686817866
I like you. You're not a nigger...
You're...
A human being.
>>
File: SonyaGomez.jpg (437 KB, 701x854) Image search: [Google]
SonyaGomez.jpg
437 KB, 701x854
>>686823124
You got some?
>>
>>686823672
Thanks, I s'pose.
>>
File: 20150127_171539.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150127_171539.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>686818874
What's the point of living if you're gonna hate everything. An hero faggot. Praise jesus
>>
>>686820607
So you like dark skin niggers?
>>
>>686824823
Don't mind em
>>
File: 1464414633687.jpg (215 KB, 720x1044) Image search: [Google]
1464414633687.jpg
215 KB, 720x1044
>wakes up
>gets on 4chan
>realize op is a fag
>day is now destroyed
>>
>>686812991
>pull up to stop to turn right
>guy coming perpenducular to me on my left
>wait for him to pass so I can turn right
>suddenly he brakes and turns onto the road I'm on
>no turn signal
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>turn on my hazards
>blow my brains out at the stop
>>
>>686812022

You are without a doubt, a teenage girl who works at a department / grocery store.

Life only gets harder, by the way... you should probably just an hero.
>>
File: kekles.jpg (126 KB, 883x829) Image search: [Google]
kekles.jpg
126 KB, 883x829
>>686826587
kek, it's even worse if you're on a bike
>be me
>be on said bike
>riding on a sidewalk, light up ahead turns green so I can ride through the crosswalk...provided traffic next to me keeps straight
>check to make sure everyone's going straight
>the are, good
>jackass car decides to turn RIGHT AS my front wheel enters crosswalk at 20 mi/hr
>have to jolt to the right to avoid being hit
>jackass honks at me despite not using his turn-signal to show he was turning
>ride home repeating, "at least no one got hurt" to myself so I won't be upset
>>
>>686827233

Holy fuck I can't stand her face
>>
>>686824533

everything bothers me fuck you and your stupid waste of dubs
>>
>>686814957
>People with down syndrome
Couldn't agree more. Had one back in my highschool, bugged the absolute shit out of me.
>>
>>686827233
Happens to me all the time, I've actually ended up kicking or punching cars when they've come close or pushed against me
>>
File: roadrash.jpg (59 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
roadrash.jpg
59 KB, 400x300
>>686828638
Straight Road Rash-style.
>>
>>686814081
Apparently you hang with a bunch of fags because I don't know one actual black person like this except for one who was incredibly childish and is leaning the error of his ways thanks to his 17 year sentence.
>>
>Vegans that keep rambling on about how and why they are vegan even when nobody asked about it
>People who claim to have a gluten allergy just so they can feel special
>People who don't put the cap on a bottle tightly, causing me to get soaked in juice every time I shake a bottle.
>People who drown their meat with sauce, or immediately put salt on pepper on that steak you prepared without even tasting.
>Kevin
>Autistic shits who use their autism as an excuse to get away with things like being a complete asshole or a lazy manchild
>People who take little kids to grocery stores on a Saturday
>Everyone who chews bubble gum with their mouths open
>>
>>686829052
No. The only blacks I bother with are ones who are similar to me: nerds, goths, geeks, and weebs. Though in that regard, I'm the 'king' of those categories as far as blacks go. It's just that with the friend, he's one of those "born-again black"-type guys who suddenly realized how much the world dislikes blacks as he became an adult (something I figured out long ago, and learned why), so he thinks #blacklivesmatter and everyone's out to kill blacks. He was particularly upset at that Chinese commercial where the black guy gets bleached into a Chinese guy, and we started having the discussion because I told him it didn't bother me at all.
>>
>>686822428

OMG that fucking bun!
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (32 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
32 KB, 680x383
>>686829196
Not checking the tightness of the cap before shaking the bottle
>>
File: 1444787759764.jpg (33 KB, 486x551) Image search: [Google]
1444787759764.jpg
33 KB, 486x551
>>686829719
>>
>>686829975

GAH! Make it stop
>>
File: 1361310292487.jpg (17 KB, 277x277) Image search: [Google]
1361310292487.jpg
17 KB, 277x277
>>686829817
>Not putting the cap back on properly in the first place
>>
File: 1453249022228.jpg (24 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1453249022228.jpg
24 KB, 450x360
>>686830072
>>
File: 1452251924229.jpg (458 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1452251924229.jpg
458 KB, 680x881
>>686812022
>people who tryhard in games
>people who tryhard in general
>people that are overly nice and want you to be nice
>PC fags and liberals
>autistic people are retards
>jews, shitskins, russians
>transgenders/traps
that should cover about 99% of it
>>
People who won't clean up after themselves, regardless of how easy it is.
>>
>>686829381
I just find it interesting how I can't relate to a majority of the issues that (I believe it was) you brought up. What specifically got my attention was the "acting white". I have never seen anyone bullied alienated for "acting white" which you seem to equate to being educated or just plain having aspirations. I personally have moved from the Bronx to a rich area mostly inhabited by whites. I have seen both worlds and simply do not comprehend where you are coming from or the source of your disgust. I can see why you might be agitated, but you seem to be beyond that.
>>
>>686827233
>riding on a sidewalk
People like you piss me off the most when I;m out on the street. Just stay on the fucking bicycle lane like you should faggot!
>>
>>686812991
>hold hands in public
Jealous beta cuck
>>
>people who chew with mouth open and real loud
>people who just drop gum on the fucking floor and i always step on em
>people who vape, vegetarian, or do crossfit(they wont shut the fuck up.)
>>
File: 1463719916447.jpg (955 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1463719916447.jpg
955 KB, 1000x1500
>>686831171
Not everywhere HAS a bicycle lane. In my city, the bicycle lane only starts and stops on the wealthier-side of town. You know you're leaving that side when the bike lane ends.
>>
>>686812022
Saying that atheists worship Satan
>>
File: nervous.png (318 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
nervous.png
318 KB, 449x425
>>686830928
It's exactly why I don't death with the majority of blacks any more; I no longer care what happens to them as a people. They didn't want me from the start, they don't want me now, and I don't want to be a part of them any longer. As Tommy Sotomayor says about black women,
>let them eat cake

>>686831267
I'm not 'jealous,' I just don't want to see it. Show some restraint. Get a hotel or go home, then fuck like rabbits or w/e else you like.
>>
>/b/
>>
>>686831407
I was going to tell you to just ride along the side of the road, followed by an insult about how you probably wear a helmet when riding your bike. then I enlarged the pic you posted and forgot what I was going to post. Well played Anon.
>>
>>686815775
>i will be calling head office and getting your ass FIRED.
Dirty 40 year old suburban housewife
>>
File: MALLY.jpg (156 KB, 1379x1026) Image search: [Google]
MALLY.jpg
156 KB, 1379x1026
>>686832337
I never wear a helmet. I ride on average about 30 miles, so I go from the city I'm currently in now to a town about 3 towns over...and back. These people can't drive for shit, so there's no way I'm riding in the street.
>>
>people who think they know everything
>people who have no concept of personal space
>people who honk when u havent started driving .2 seconds after the light turns green
>people who only ask questions they think their answer will 1up yours
>people who cant stop talking
>armenians
>>
File: kortpittig.jpg (48 KB, 908x829) Image search: [Google]
kortpittig.jpg
48 KB, 908x829
>>686815775
I too do this, and afterwards I'll also make sure to complain about how they made a mistake because that cheese I bought was definitely on sale this week. Give me back those 7 cents!
>>
>>686820607
Nothing wrong with liking older music my man.
>>
Well as I see it there's one of two reasons for this clash of ideals. Either you were bullied throughout your life and decided to generalize a population as a result, or the issue isn't blacks but just Americans because I just realized all of the black people I know, who also happen to "act white", are first generation Americans, including myself.
>>
>>686812476
:)
>>
>>686831676
>>686833293
>>
>>686814957
I was about to argue with you on the whole shemale thing but ehhh..maybe I'm a little gay. Certainly not gay enough to find out though.
>>
>People who think they're hot shit for listening to Pink Floyd when they're not old
>Stoners (Not people who smoke weed. But people who think they need to prove they do.)
You forgot stoners who insist Pink Floyd is the best and deepest thing to listen to while stoned.
>>
I hate perky tits. They piss me off so much
>>
>>686818874
>cleaning your ass in the shower and the water turns into poo
You don't wipe your ass properly after shitting

>cashiers who try to make small talk when you're in a fucking hurry to do other shit
Apologise and say you're in a rush, but you wouldn't understand that with your social anxiety. A talkative cashier is better than a moody silent one

>people who whine about having depression and anxiety
Depression and anxiety are real. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it isn't real. You must not get out much.

>those faggots at work that brag about having a college degree
Under-educated pleb.

>my mom
>my dad
The edge is strong
>>
>>686813451

>>people who fuck with you dog, then when it growls or nips at them they go around and tell everyone your dog is dangerous

>Dog gets out
>Lady corners him, so he growls
>Lady grabs him so ge nips her, skin broken no bleeding
>Lady sues me
People in this world are plain retarded
>>
>>686812022
>adults that bring their kids to breweries or out to a nice restaurant
>people I don't know trying to have a conversation with me in public
>native americans
>staff in stores who incessantly ask if I need help with anything or if I'm finding everything ok
>people who think smoking weed is a lifestyle
>fat people eating fast food
>>
>>686831676
It's not like anyone's fucking in the streets. If you can't handle seeing people holding hands in public you're most likely a lonely faggot.
>>
>>686830271
dude you're just mad because you suck and always get fucked up
>>
File: dragon6.jpg (18 KB, 382x251) Image search: [Google]
dragon6.jpg
18 KB, 382x251
>>686834593
>It's not like anyone's fucking in the streets
Only a matter of time. They're already face-fucking, might as well go all the way. If it were up to me, they'd be shot on the spot.
>>
>>686834209
Something similar happened to me. Dog got out and ran over to some kids dog to play, the two dogs started running around and this kid couldn't hold the leash. Kid falls over and bursts into tears before some random women comes over and bitches me out as I go to grab the dog.

Why the fuck would you let your 5-7 year old walk a husky on his own. Fucking retarded.
>>
>>686834817
Do you know what face fucking is? Kissing isn't even close.
>>
>>686813451
>people who fuck with you dog, then when it growls or nips at them they go around and tell everyone your dog is dangerous
Even worse are parents who never taught their kids that not every dog is friendly. I own a dominant German Sheppard and while I'm allowed to do anything (I'm the boss after all), she doesn't take kindly to random strangers running up to her, pulling her ears and grabbing her legs. But no, it's my fault my dog growls or nips at your kid even when I told your kid to stay away.
>>
>>686835247
>Why the fuck would you let your 5-7 year old walk a husky on his own.
Because he's just sooooo cute and will never do anything wrong. Isn't that right Rex? Yes it is, yes it is, good boy. Good boy!

Seriously, fuck people who don't know how to be responsible.
>>
>>686835928
Too right. All it would take is for that dog to see something it fancies chasing and it'd drag him off his feet and potentially be gone for good. Letting a kid that young take a powerful dog out on his own is just putting the dog in danger. It really pisses me off.
>>
>Refugees in my country, or children of refugees with a shitty attitude and bad behaviour
>Refugees in general
>People I know that were fuckers when I were younger, that are trying to be nice now
>Most black women
>People on the internet acting tough and hiding their name
>People that lie
>Girl that tries to make people feel sorry for them(and at the same time are fucking shitty people)
>>
>>686812022
I always get to the store 3 mins before closing and I see the look on the cashiers face as I walk in hahaha
>>
>>686836943
>>People I know that were fuckers when I were younger, that are trying to be nice now
I agree with everything besides this. Some people are retarded and immature in their younger days. If a former dickhead is nice to me after not seeing them for a while I'm happy to give them another chance, but if they start getting wide again then I'm done. Some people do change.
>>
>>686832337
Rina Nagai I think her name is?
>>
>>686834593
I'm going to have to agree with this.

Some people do take it overboard and that's just trashy. But holding hands is no big deal. Probably bothers that guy because nobody wants to hold his nigra paw.
>>
>>686834817
Slippery slope fallacy
>>
>>686812022
passive aggressive remarks
>>
>>686813048
>>People that interject into other ppls cocoa
wat? did you mean 'ejaculate'?
>>
>>686812991
wow you must be fun at partyies
>>
File: 551173971.gif (884 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
551173971.gif
884 KB, 228x243
>>686836943
Are you implying that people don't change when they grow up? And if this bothers you, does that also mean that you would rather have the world be full of unchanging dickheads than people who are "faking being nice" by your standards?
>>
>>686838119
Yeah, okay anon.
>>
>>686812022
People who use too many or unrelated emojis, or use emojis in place of words and expect me to know what the hell they're talking about
>>
>People that breed
>>
File: peaked.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
peaked.gif
1 MB, 167x170
>rolling for doubles
>miss them
>people reply and make fun of me
>>
File: 1462781614414.png (1 MB, 1920x1090) Image search: [Google]
1462781614414.png
1 MB, 1920x1090
>>686838119
Whatever you say man.
>>
>>686825198
Fair enough
>>
Am I the only person who gets irrationally angry at the use of the word "LOL"? Thought I'd get over it by now but here we are.
>>
>>686812991
Myke C Town?
>>
>>686839068
Anon you need to chill out lol
>>
>that instant regret after you masturbate from doing kinky shit or looking at weird porn
>>
>>686813270
>homosex is a no-no according to this book I like

Might as well say "normal sex is bad according to 50 shades of grey so abolish it"
>>
>>686839212
Every time anon. Goddamn if I don't feel ashamed of myself when I look through my open tabs after busting a nut.
>>
>when people i somewhat know say i feel sorry for you, then find out i just post on 4chan/ video games for my free time
> i did what i did but now i need a break

back story i got in a car accident and post here.
>>
>>686837333
>>686838674

I see your point of view. I just feel that people that harmed me when I was younger have already done damage to me, and they would it because I was weak. But now, things have changed, and if the same people were acting the same way I would just beat them straight up. I feel they are nice to me because I'm not the same person anymore. If I still were weak, they would still treat me bad. I hope you understand what I mean.
>>
>AIDS
>>
File: Suffering Without End.jpg (167 KB, 700x592) Image search: [Google]
Suffering Without End.jpg
167 KB, 700x592
>>686812022
that one fucker who sits a few seats away from me in math. he looks like a cuck, he acts like a cuck, and i hope he dies breaking his back trying to suck his microscopic dick.
>>
>>686813270
So is pork and the vast majority of sea food. It also says that all sins are equal. Rape == eating unclean meat.
>>
>>686812991
>5-foot manlets who think they're hot shit for doing 4 years in the military
i know fuckers like these and i want to murder them
>>
>>686839719
It really depends imo, if they were properly beating you up, physically assaulting you and never made a proper apology but instead are just nice to you now then I get you.

But just general dickheads do change, the ones that thought they were the shit and would make shitty remarks towards you do change.
>>
File: image.png (992 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
992 KB, 640x1136
>>686812022
>fags and their pedophilic ways

>people who get pissy when I run to giant eagle at 1050pm to browse

>clean toenails

>cucumbers in general
>>
>>686812991
Mostly agree except the hand holding and kissing. Handholding is always accpetable and quick kisses are okay. Not following the black women thing though, you don't like how they act, but when they act white you still don't like it. How are they supposed to act?
>>
>>686812991
NIGGER
>>
>>686832812
I get told often I need to STFU, but I have no clue why, it's not that I can't stop talking, I guess I just have an annoying voice.
>>
>>686836943
>people that lie
everybody lies, whether its outright to someone else or to themselves. you're full of shit anon, kys
>>
>>686812991
well that's just expecting people to cater to your needs for no other reason than because ot makes your life easier. no sympathy for you.
>>
File: Does_657948_5380821-1.jpg (253 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
Does_657948_5380821-1.jpg
253 KB, 500x622
>>686812022

This but fingernails too. It seems like younger girls are letting it chip on purpose these days like it's a trend or something. It's tacky to the point of being gross. Huge turnoff. A 10/10 becomes a zero if she has grody polish. Also if they can't keep up their mani/pedi how should expect the pussy to be?

Yes I mad.
>>
>>686841885
Themselves
>>
>>686812022
>biting fingernails
>digging in ear and looking at finger
>same thing but with eye crust
>burping out loud in public
>chewing ice
>banging on the keyboard way harder than necessary
>leaves cabinet open after getting a glass
>leaves vacuum in middle of room after using it

I think I have misophonia
>>
>>686843927
Oh I forgot a major one: whistling
>>
>>686812022
>vaping
>>
>>686833162
no shit, i mean people who think they're cool for it
>>
File: wew.jpg (49 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
49 KB, 469x463
>>686812022
>people who let their dogs shit and piss on my lawn (I'm about 15 houses down from a public park)
>feminists
>MRAs
>people who blabber on and on about their religion or lack thereof
>genderfluids/non binary faggots (other faggots and trans people are ok as long as they're not tumblrinas)
>otherkin (at least for furries it's just a fetish, not their reality)
>banana posters
>weeaboos
>people who don't clear their ears and return your earbuds coated in gold
>skiddies/anonymous members who complain about internet privacy ON FACEBOOK
>people who use Instagram
>Polish food
>entitled, self absorbed kids with unrealistic dreams
>parents who walk their kids on leashes like dogs
>niggers and white trailer trash
>99% of Indians on social media (dot AND feather)
>Europeans who support the open borders. Makes me ashamed to be European.
>people who think you don't have to learn the basics of the language of the country live in. I practice what I preach. I'm a German living in America.
The thing that bothers me most about a lot of first world countries is the fat fucks who go around screaming big is beautiful. No, you're fucking ham planet. I'm a little fat but at least I can run. At least I acknowledge that I need to go exercise. I hate people who make excuses about their health just to make themselves feel better.

/rant
>>
>>686816108
This bothers me so much. It is especially bad when you're in a big crowd which is walking. It's just such a crippling feeling.
>>
I don't know if this has been said but:

>People who use their cell-phone like a walkie talkie. Like they hold it horizontally infront of their face and then just pump the volume up on it so you can hear the other person on the line talking.
I shouldn't care, but that drives me up the wall.
>>
>>686842519
faggot
>>
>don't really like black attitude
>slang/abbreviation/acronyms
>company talk (going forward, touch base etc)
>illiterate 'celebrities' earning a lot of money (eg sports stars/singers/rappers)
>people who do not care for dental hygiene whatsoever
>people who go to the gym and their opinions on 'clean eating' and 'gainz'
>people who still cannot handle simple technology in this day and age
>people who cannot hold a consistent speed on the highway (driving slower than limit then match your speed on overtake)

>
>>
>>686844925
Fuck you, polish food isn't the best but not the worst either
>>
File: 742_11.jpg (178 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
742_11.jpg
178 KB, 720x540
>>686838520
I don't go to parties.

>>686839089
Who?

>>686840485
Same.

>>686841885
Black women, like people who engage in PDA (and don't wash their hands after they use the restroom), should be gassed.

>>686842536
tf do you think this thread is for?
>>
>>686846851

He's just fat
>>
>>686812991
Fucking sheldon
>>
File: ba-fucking-zinga.jpg (2 MB, 3750x5000) Image search: [Google]
ba-fucking-zinga.jpg
2 MB, 3750x5000
>>686847824
And why do you say that?
>>
>>686814957
You might already know but that is called misophonia
>>
>>686815428
He is mad because he has to worry about being shot or robbed by a nigger
>>
>>686846281
>corporate speak

So much this
>>
>when people leave their turn signal on but dont change lanes. HOW DO YOU NOT SEE AND HEAR THE GIANT GREEN FLASHING CLICKING LIGHT ON YOUR DASHBOARD.

>people who chew with their mouths open
>people who try and solicit money from you right outside of stores' exit. not homeless people but charity/kids/voter registration bullshit.

>people who say popular internet meme phrases in real life
>when youre sitting in your car rolling a joint/packing a bowl or about to smoke and someone parks near you when theres literally anywhere else in the lot to park. bonus rage if they sit in their car forever as you wait.
>people who don't get the fuck out of the passing lane when you want to go faster and make you pass them on the right
>when youre driving in the passing lane about to go past a semi truck, and youre giving the other people behind the truck enough time to change lanes because you know theyre going to go around the truck, and they dont change lanes until right when youre about to go past them causing you to almost have a heart attack.
>people who insist you take the right of way at the stop sign when it was clearly their turn to go. youre not being nice youre making shit unnecessarily complicated
>when the cops fly down the highway at 90 mph without going an emergency but will you over for going 80
>parents who let their children push them around
>parking lot vultures. either waiting for me to back out after watching me walk to my car, even if im not actually going to back out right away, or when someone holds up the line of traffic through the lot waiting for someone else to get into their car and back out
>people who dangerously sneak around you in the merging lane. CONGRATS YOU GOT ONE CAR AHEAD FAGGOT AND NOW YOURE BEHIND THE SAME SLOW DRIVERS I WAS BEHIND
>>
>people who act like being on YouTube makes you famous

>people who have one or two words that they use repeatedly
>>
People who chew with their mouth open or make excessive noises when eating.

Literally ruins my day.
>>
People that overtake cars that are turning left it's really stupid and it's on safe even though it's legal. Your only fucking up the flow of traffic you're making it so that other people can't turn left on the oncoming traffic
>>
>>686849861
>gratuitous use of the word literally
>>
>>6868501
>tumblr
>>
>people who honk at you to turn right at a red light when the turn is completely optional and not always safe
>people who live in large city areas and have no fucking patience whatsoever coming into small town areas and acting like an entitled douchebag
>>
>White people who act black
>People who "Typ Lik Dis Al De Tim"
>Slow typers
>When people try to defend something even though they are clearly wrong and make some bullshit up to perhaps get people to bandwagon with them to think that they are in the right but in reality they should kill themselves
>When fast food places don't have a self serve dispenser for drinks
>Family owned businesses
>Fat people who act like they aren't fat
>People who wear hoodies in 90 degree weather
>People who say they are going to fail at something, then do perfect on it
>People who go to college and parties and doesn't actually take the schooling seriously, wasting their parents money and their life
>People who expect others to clean up after them, unless it's their job, in which they should have some common courtesy to not leave trash everywhere
>People who type little sentences and send them instead of typing a long paragraph
>Niggers
>The color orange
>Overused shitty memes
>Kids
>People who say they are going to commit suicide to get attention.
>>
>people (usually nigger teens) who dont throw their trash away at a fast food place and just leave it all over the table as if theyre at a real restaurant
>>
>the prolific trips above poster that showed up today who raids a post and posts a link to the trips
>>
>>686851766
and above
>>
>>686812022
>people who wear their caps backwards
>its sunny as fuck
>they either walk around with their hands over their eyes or wear sunglasses
>>
>>686812022
thing that bothers me the most

>couple sitting on a bench up ahead
>as soon as i walk by they start making out as if to show off
>>
>assandtitties
>>
File: fight the sun.jpg (59 KB, 582x853) Image search: [Google]
fight the sun.jpg
59 KB, 582x853
>>686851877
>its sunny as fuck
>>
>people's knees
>>
File: gimmedapickles.jpg (74 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
gimmedapickles.jpg
74 KB, 600x763
>>686813485

Sweet, sweet gherkins.
>>
>>686837333
this. i was a really shitty person when i was younger, even a just a couple years ago, but i grew the fuck up and realised how shitty i was being to others, much in the same way some people i knew in highschool were cunts but i've seen them since and we have no problems with eachother now
>>
File: Spock,_2267.jpg (25 KB, 325x396) Image search: [Google]
Spock,_2267.jpg
25 KB, 325x396
I hate when my roommates' gfs come over and keep me up all night or wake me up while I'm sleeping with their insipid 'bedside activities.' Not only can I recognize HIS gf's ringtone on HIS phone, but I even know how the sex is based on her moans.
>>
File: op.png (48 KB, 338x214) Image search: [Google]
op.png
48 KB, 338x214
>>686812991
pic related
>>
File: Disappointment.jpg (14 KB, 314x235) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.jpg
14 KB, 314x235
>>686812022
ITT is a bunch of winey bitches
>>
>>686813325
If i am on a main road or around tons of traffic i use it. if i am cruising at 9pm and some car is behind me to the right and im making a left hand turn i dont use it when i merge into the turning lane.

Its called being lazy while driving, like when i drive with 1 hand on the bottom of the wheel.

Never been in a accident, no tickets, i just dont suck dick at driving.
>>
File: i have been tired lately.jpg (65 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
i have been tired lately.jpg
65 KB, 1920x1080
>>686853447
I might have it, I might not. Either way, people do things that set me off, but instead of going aggro and lashing out, I just 'let it go' and translate that hatred of humanity into constructive energy.
>>
>>686827233
>can't decide if he's a vehicle or a pedestrian
>gets super mad when nobody else can telepathically guess that he's going to keep going instead of stopping like a pedestrian should

fuck off idiot, pick one set of rules and stick to them if you don't want to get run over
>>
>people who whip, dab, etc
>scene kids/emos both are okay I guess some look cool
>tumblr art styles
>>
File: 1364666027015.gif (2 MB, 176x172) Image search: [Google]
1364666027015.gif
2 MB, 176x172
>>686830928

Not that your experiences are not valid, but just because you haven't experienced/witnessed it doesn't mean it hasn't/doesn't occur.

I have black friends and even ones that have never experienced low class living have said there's a good amount of black-on-black tensions. Black women 100% do shit on black dudes who go for women who aren't black, and say things like "they can't handle a real woman."

In the inner city schools there is rather intense peer pressure about "not acting white." Being white includes good academic performance, being respectful and having long term career goals. Black kids bring each other down everyday and it takes resolve not to fall down with them.

It's hard to tell how much of it is "black american culture" or "ghetto culture." But it's at it's worst when the two overlap.
>>
File: 1453249412332.jpg (23 KB, 310x232) Image search: [Google]
1453249412332.jpg
23 KB, 310x232
>>686854106
>that's why I'm on the sidewalk on a big-ass bike instead of in the road
No, people need to stop getting their driver's licences off the back of cereal boxes, or at least stop stuffing their faces with burgers, fries and wings long enough to turn their fucking heads or AT LEAST use their signals when operating a 2 ton metal vehicle.
>>
>people who type /B/, boards.4chan.org/B/ go to it faggot
>people with morals on this site
>/pol/ users who think they belong here, we dont care about your tin foil
>mlp, furrfag, and that fluffee shit
>people who post in r8 threads on /b/
>people who post in ylyl threads on /b/
>cuck threads, how fucking beta are you?
>people that bicker about religion and atheism on /b/, go to fucking reddit you cancer faggots
>9gag labels on pictures
>people who say loli =/= pedophilia. You are sexually attracted to children you fuckups.
>>
>>686813048
>gets mad that someone else can jump into his convo and rip him a new asshole
>>
>>686853865
You sound arrogant, young, and prideful.

enjoy being NEET.

i would put a cash bet on it that you are.
>>
>>686813664
you need to turn your fucking brit down a few levels.
>>
File: just chillin.jpg (76 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
just chillin.jpg
76 KB, 692x530
>>686854744
And you'd lose, because I'm not a NEET.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 216x212) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 216x212
>>686844925
>(dot AND feather)
>>
File: 1392070985226.gif (137 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
1392070985226.gif
137 KB, 180x135
>>686819913

>Implying only white people are/can be racist

Tumblr Amerifag who's never once left the country please get the fuck out.
>>
>>686854893
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>686814561
Kek
>>
File: srsly.png (649 KB, 763x766) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
649 KB, 763x766
>>686818874
>when you trynna eat poptarts in bed and you get crumbs all over
>fucking ants yo like get your own fucking food

KEK. i wonder how he got ants.
>>
File: 20151226_122007.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151226_122007.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>686855021
Okay, don't believe me.

This is OC, btw.
>>
File: image.gif (1004 KB, 299x193) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1004 KB, 299x193
>>686814154
This is truly sad. Why would anyone WANT to be a slave??? Boy. Niggers are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>686814674
You cant hit kids now a days and yelling only gets you so far
>>
File: holytalito.jpg (63 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
holytalito.jpg
63 KB, 250x323
>>686818874
>my mom
>my dad
>>
File: Good ol' Barkley.jpg (65 KB, 540x414) Image search: [Google]
Good ol' Barkley.jpg
65 KB, 540x414
>>686855299
>Implying the flag had anything to do with slavery.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 359x359
>>686817536
The difference between black people and niggers is zero. All blacks are niggers. All niggers must hang. Trump 2016
>>
>>686815085
>Being this big of a faggot.
>>
File: Really bro.jpg (62 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
Really bro.jpg
62 KB, 976x549
>>686855503
>Trump 2016
Opinion discarded
>>
>>686855019
It wasn't my post but you got the wrong message.

>niggers
trayvon martin
michael brown
black lives matter supporters
Nikki Minaj

>african americans
Obama
Bill Cosby
Chris Rock
Morgan Freeman
>white trash
Dylann Roof
Mama June

>white people
Donald Trump
Will Ferrel
Sara Palin

You may not like Obama but he isn't a "nigger".

You not like Sara Palin but she isn't "white trash"

Both made quality lives for themselves and became successful.
>>
>>686855180
You are probably an overweight beta too.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 525x700
>>686855470
Yeah the Civil War wasn't about slavery. It was about pudding. Read a book that wasn't written by a right wing talk show host for once.
>>
>>686816108
You say excuse me and go through it's not that fucking hard you limp dick
>>
File: 20160510_090628.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160510_090628.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>686855986
Beta, maybe. Overweight?

Not anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (965 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
965 KB, 2448x3264
>>686855999
Trips wins. Fuck the south.
>>
>>686816108
If a bunch of people are walking slowly and you cant go around because traffic and a wall, you say "Excuse me" and go through.
>>
>>686855999
It wasn't about slavery; it was about bringing the southern states of the Confederacy back into the Union. Ending slavery (a problem which came later) was more of a bonus objective...a 'side mission,' if you will, that came at the end of the Civil War and the onset of a Northern victory.

Your teachers lied to you if they said otherwise.
>>
>any girl who thinks a spray tan will benefit them in any way
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.