[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /b/ros. I'm in a BDSM relationship and I want to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: Ieppjk3.jpg (73 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
Ieppjk3.jpg
73 KB, 500x666
Sup /b/ros. I'm in a BDSM relationship and I want to have some fun. You guys can make up rules for my sub, ill make her follow them for the next 2 weeks. (Almost) anything posted in this thread will become a rule for her. Obviously not things like "she can only eat your shit". But anything serious will do. Ill make a list when this 404's.

Trips gets pics.
>>
Red pepper in the pooper
>>
Deepthroat until she cries
>>
Only way of getting penatration is through the ass and deepthroating
>>
Timestamp on her spread ass cheeks.
>>
Must call you "pepe" no matter what
>>
She needs to lick your ass everyday for atleast 30 minutes especially after you have been sweating a lot that day
>>
After you took a shit she needs to lick it clean
>>
>>686764204
timestamp or lies!
>>
Blowdry her pussy and fuck it raw
>>
Spank her every day while telling her how to be a good wife.
>>
>>686764204

ice in the ass every hour.
>>
>>686764204
first i want you to make a timestamp on her

then Deepthroat until she cries
then more deepthroat
>>
>>686764204
moar pics...
>>
Get a Muslim to rape her, and film it.
>>
rule 1:
she is not allowed to to take any more orders from you
rule 2:
she has to come to my place and live there while paying my rent
rule 3: she is mine now
rule 4: she has to visit you everyday and punch your testicles
>>
>>686764204
gape her ass wide
take pic of it with good and deep view inside next to a timestamp
>>
>>686764411
Already do this
>>686764521
This will be added
>>686764543
Kek, I'll add it
>>686764636
This one is evil. I like it
>>686765041
Already spank her all the time
>>686765061
I like it
>>
File: 74489.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
74489.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
Cane the shit out of her
>>
can only walk on all fours when in your house/apartment
>>
She needs to make herself gag by using her fingers
>>
>>686765708
what if you really cane the shit out of her, and she starts shitting ? And you keep caning her, and it splashes shit everywhere at every strike ?
>>
cant wear brah and underwear for the entire time. no matter if youre present or not
>>
she shits on her own hands and then rubs it into her tits
>>
Needs to walk like a dog behind your ass and sniff it all the time
>>
she has to put a small plastic toy (like a small buzz lightyear or something) up her pussy everyday for 2 hours while working
>>
>>686764204
Small-ish insertion into vagina when outside the house.
If you don't have the equipment (i.e. those little harness things you can buy that are kind of reverse strap-ones) I've found that using panties to hold it in works in a pinch.
Bonus points if its a vibrator that's quiet enough to use in public.
Text her when she should turn it on or off.

Or don't. She's your sub, not mine.
>>
>>686766038

'The hurtin' hippo'
>>
>>686765644

eat only from a bowl on the floor
extra points if you give her scraps from your plate
>>
Has to have her panties sticking out of her pants at least an inch at all times. Must give herself wedgies up to her brastrap at noon every day and leave them in.
>>
>>686765350

kek
>>
>>686764204
roll for you leave 4chan for 1 month
>>
>>686766880
roll
>>
cum in her eyes open
>>
Put alcohol on your dick, set it on fire,
stick it inside her ass while listening to slayer.
>>
She must make at least one "dubs for requests" thread every day, she must follow the dubs (providing they are not eat your own shit etc).
>>
She has to make you chicken tendies at least once every two hours
>>
Lock her in your cave and force her to eat apples
>>
>>686767511
2ned
>>
let b fags play with her once a night (with you modding of course)
>>
>>686764204
rice on the knees when u force her to deepthroat
>>
>>686768370
This is always a fun one.
>>
>>686764204
How's your stamina OP?
After cumming in her ass, plug it with a buttplug. Don't let her remove it. Fuck her as many times as you can during the day/evening, plugging the semen inside. Optionally, make her splurt out the cum, spank her for being a bitch who made a mess and make her lick it up.
>>
>>686768232
This one is always good, fun threads. You don't even have to show the face and roll with it as a degrading experience (she's your whore that's basically being molested by a bunch of strangers from all over the world).
>>
If you can have lazier mornings like during weekends, make her get up early, put makeup, wear sexy lingerie and all, wear a buttplug, handcuffs and mouthgag and join you back in the bed. Then you do whatever you feel like doing to her, or just go back to sleep.
>>
She must begin every day with a plug in her. It can be removed by her for elimination only. By the end of the day it must be out, but it cannot be by her hands.
>>
File: Skjermbilde.png (116 KB, 618x629) Image search: [Google]
Skjermbilde.png
116 KB, 618x629
>>686764204
>>
>>686769801
OP confirmed faggot
>>
>>686764204
>Put alcohol on your dick, set it on fire,
>stick it inside her ass while listening to slayer.
Badawi Savagery
>>
Make her going to her parents' house with a little vibrator (which is not very loud) inside ver
>>
>>686769801
OP faggotry level DEFCON 5.
>>
>>686770540
>trips get pics
>inb4 OP should have said "pic related but not her"
>>
>>686769801
>>686769877
>>686770540
Samefagging this hard
>>
stick a long sasuage ore somethin like it all the way down here throat
>>
Collar, leash, and.no clothing whenever indoors. On her hands and knees unless instructed otherwise.

give her dinner in a bowl on the floor. Sleeps in a basket or similar. If you're really kind, she gets to sleep in your bed when you want her to.

if you're so inclined, she has to beg to be taken to go take a shit/piss. If you're kinky enough, she has to do so outdoors.
>>
>>686764204
2 weeks?

No cumming.
Nothing in her pussy.
(I don't know how tough she is so adjust the time) Wear a plug for 20 hours a week.
Have her greet you when you get home, naked and plugged and give you head each day for the two weeks.

Then at the end of two weeks she has to earn an orgasm.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.