[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a crush on an exchange student that's in my school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3
File: evolutionary failure.jpg (121 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
evolutionary failure.jpg
121 KB, 600x600
I have a crush on an exchange student that's in my school
tbh I have had this crush for like 4 months yet I have only talked to her like 2 times irl. She's leaving next month so I guess I fucked up again. How the fuck is it possible I'm so fucked up mentally I'm too scared to talk to her??? I had like 100 chances to talk to her but I just walked away thinking she'd approach me even tho I'm ugly asf.

I fucking hate my life as a socially retarded beta. I'd buy drugs to ease this feeling but too bad I don't have any money.
>>
>>686662268

its alright anon

she probably didnt want you anyway
>>
I mean you could just kill yourself. Not even joking if you're ugly and poor there's not really much point.
>>
>>686662490
I know but still

>>686662618
Should I start dealing drugs to get money? If I get caught then I can just kill myself
>>
you're just lonely dude.

that girl probably doesn't even think about you.

even if you could articulate yourself, chances are you're boring some dude is already on that

grow up
>>
>>686662991
Yes
>>
>>686662268
Next time dude. If you can muster up 1 minute of courage it could change your life. Just dont be afraid to be a fool, at least you tried. just 1 minute of courage...
>>
>>686663098
>that girl probably doesn't even think about you.
Of course she doesn't. I'm not that desperate (yet) I'd think she'd do that.
Some alpha will probably become her boyfriend in the near future

>>686663561
What am I gonna say to her?
>>
>>686662268
Post pics of her
>>
>>686664413
I'm not going to post any pics of her
>>
>>686664625
Then you need to know that when you inevitably die alone and unmourned, that you deserve it
>>
>>686665038
I know that already
>>
You're afraid of failure, because you know that you're inexperienced and eventually one of your endeavors will end in failure.

You have to accept that if failure never happens, then you won't find progress; failure is necessary, and without it, you'd accomplish nothing.
>>
>>686667441
Also, you're a cum gargling faggot
>>
Where are you from, Op?
>>
>>686667770
why the harsh words anon
>>
>>686668211
Europe I'm too paranoid to tell more

>>686667441
Good post but seriously every time I talked to her I literally shaked. Im so fucking retarded
>>
She's sucking my dick rn. You've failed.
>>
>>686668400
That's fine, you'll get better. It's better that you try and make an ass of yourself than if you never try at all.
>>
>>686668400
>>686668796
No, he'll die alone - unloved, unmourned and untouched
>>
>>686668581
Well congrats then, I guess

>>686668796
yeah I guess that's true but I don't know what i should say to her
>>
>>686669130
>I don't know what i should say to her
Ay bby u wnt sum fuk?
>>
>>686669130
Talk to her about her, ask her what it's like being an exchange student, what kinds of things she likes to do. Shit man I don't know. Find that one thing she's crazy about doing but never talks about because she thinks it bores people.
>>
>>686669476
im so fucking sad because I didnt talk to her earlier. Cmon i have less than a month. FUCK i had almost a year.
>>
>>686669476
>>686669853
Or admit that you're a failure, destined to a life of crushing mediocrity, and that your passage from this world is unlikely to be noticed
>>
>>686669909
I know that already mate
>>
>>686669853
Yeah I doubt anything would happen between you and her, but that's not so bad. The relationship wouldn't have lasted, long distance relationships suck ass. But that doesn't mean you still have a chance to be friends with her, pen pal it the fuck up. Maybe something will happen between you two when/if she comes back.

But don't stay attached to her, move on. Meet other people, put yourself out there; there's somebody out there for everybody and there's plenty of fish in the sea but you won't find anybody if you don't put yourself out there.
>>
>>686662268
>tbh I have had this crush for like 4 months
Infatuation. Most people would call that puppy-love. But the people experiencing it will always assert it's more than what experienced adults have gone through themselves. So, if you strongly believe it's "more than that", I won't debate that. You win. Just uh...wait till you hit your 30's, you'll feel silly looking back.

>>686662991
>I know but still

All this says is that you slightly acknowledge a thought that is likely to be right, and ignore the weight of it.

>>686664187
>Some alpha will probably become her boyfriend in the near future

If she's hot enough, I can see how it's likely. But do you think you're better for her than this alpha you imagine?

>>686668400
>every time I talked to her I literally shaked.

This is definitely the words of someone who's likely never ceased the moment with any girl before. I could be wrong, maybe you've done it once in your life, but...it's clear you are a shy guy and you bottle up in fear when this girl comes near you. Only thing you can do for yourself it start small, talk to a girl you're comfortable with, brush up on your social skills, and gradually work up with girls who are a degree more attractive. You will never have a chance with this exchange student, but you are able to build yourself up to girls like this who you might come across in the future. It's not likely you will, but you have an idea of what you're capable of doing and building yourself up to prepare for instances like this in a long term goal.
>>
>>686670296
Ha ha ha, oh man that's cruel - getting his hopes up that she might actually talk to him, and that the potential problem with any relationship they might have would be because of distance, and not because he's an unlikable ass hat whose passing shall not be mourned, you cruel bastard
>>
>>686670582
I was speaking more in terms of future women, but there's still a slight chance OP could man the fuck up and fuck this bitch before she flies back home with her destroyed pussy.
>>
>>686670757
I think there's more chance of Bernie and Trump joining forces than OP ever manning up
>>
>>686670296
>Maybe something will happen between you two when/if she comes back.
Like a restraining order
>>
>>686670927
Nah man you can't destroy OP's self esteem like that.
>>686671016
lol'd
>>
>>686662268
Hey OP, I found a picture of you
>>
>>686662268
I have a crush on a girl leaving in a month too but i talk to her all the time
I feel
>>
>>686671108
>you can't destroy OP's self esteem like that.
Can't destroy what never existed
>>
>>686670296
Yeah I know nothing would have happened because,as I said before, I'm too socially retarded and beta to act normally.

It's funny because I don't even want to think of other girls at the moment. Even if I could get anybody, expect her, I wouldn't want to.

She's literally the only girl I'm thinking about, as pathetic as it sounds.

>>686670449
>But do you think you're better for her than this alpha you imagine?
Hell no. I'm the most uninteresting person on this planet. There's seriously nothing interesting in my life.

> I could be wrong, maybe you've done it once in your life
No I haven't. I have never had a girlfriend and I seriously doubt I ever will. I know I won't have any chances with her, even though I want to believe so.
This is just so fucking depressing because this isn't the first time this has happened to me and certainly not lats either.

that was a very good post so thank you mate
>>
>>686671467
That's cold man, you're gonna turn OP into a trap
>>
>>686671108
>Nah man you can't destroy OP's self esteem like that.
I don't have any self esteem to begin with lol

>>686671316
oh nice

>>686671337
Where's she from? Inb4 she's the same girl
>>
>>686671510
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>686662268
>ugly af

pics?
>>
>>686662268
Fuckin 5 bucks for a stick of weed u cheap fuck
>>
>>686671897
I'd rather not create any more problems than I already have by posting pics of me

>>686672006
weed costs 20/gram here
>>
>>686671664
Manitoba
> tfw no one lives here and your probably American
>>
>>686662268
You are just a teenager. You have too many hormones and other retarded shit going on in your head. Everyone your age feels like this. Just wait a couple of years and then you will look back and realize you were being a retard.

>TL;DR wait a couple of years, you will be fine
>>
>>686672482
okay good you don't even live on the same continent
>>
>>686672681
Thats good in this situation yeah
>>
>>686662268
>>686662991
>>686664187
>>686664625
>>686666002
>>686668400
>>686669130
>>686669853
>>686670276
>>686671510
>>686671664
>>686672192
Meanwhile, OPs girl is face down on her bed, biting her pillow and moaning as the guy she actually likes takes her anal virginity.
>>
>>686671510
I guess the only advice other than that I could give other than that is this: if you're not going to commit yourself to a long term goal of building yourself up into a guy with social skills capable of talking to a girl and have accepted that you are going to be a forever-alone-virgin, there's a slight degree of comfort you might find in this:
Try looking at images of beautiful girls you will NEVER meet in your life, develop some degree of an infatuation. Do NOT ever try to get to know more about them and who they are (this is for your own good, so the core of who they are will never disappoint you), and sleep at night thinking of this attractive girl you won't meet. This way, you won't feel heart break like "there might be a chance", who she is will never disappoint you or even anger you about who she is simply because keeping her mysterious also help disattaching yourself from actual emotions of love. Doing this will bring some comfort into your lonely life as you go back into that scary world of where people talk to each other. I promise this is a better alternative than attaching yourself to someone who lives in your reality. Those are two choices of advice you can choose from. You know which one is better, but you also know which one suits your comfort zone.
>>
>>686672650
I know but it stills bothers me. This has happpened before and this happen again, im 100% sure of it.

>>686673121
Only thing I'm gonna commit in the coming 10 years is sudoku so yeah.
Thanks for that tip tho, I might try it when the time is right
>>
>>686666666
>>
>>686673121
But I really don't know how looking at the pictures of beautiful girls would work because I literally don't care about other girls (at the moment) than this one.
I seriously couldnt give a fuck about other girls for some fucked up reason
>>
>>686672987
>>686673791
>>686674080
They're now curled up together, basking in the afterglow of that final mutual orgasm they shared, she's talking to him about coming and visiting her and being introduced to her parents
>>
Not a big problem, dude.
>>
>>686674270
Well to me it kind of is. The only content in my life at the moment is the pathetic and distant "if" she likes me, even tho it's impossible
>>
>>686674808
I'd tell you to never breed but, let's be honest here, that won't be a problem
>>
If you actually hated being a beta, you would do something about it.

Instead you LIKE the idea of being a beta so you can collect memes of Pepe and Feels guy and post them on 4chan so you can fit in and have a sense of belonging to some group online because that is easier than trying to be an Alpha and possibly failing.
>>
>>686674080
Well if it's exclusive for you, try looking for a picture of her, or try to remember her as accurate as your mind allows. Then when you're old enough, save up for a sex doll that looks close enough to her. It's the closest you'll ever get, and since it's exclusive for you, there could be some comfort in that. Just remember, you're able to change depending on how committed you are, and you're also able to try to comfort yourself to saving up for a custom doll that looks like her. Socializing with people regardless of who they will help you build a way of having a self-esteem along with a self-image and leads to a road of gradual confidence.
>>
>>686662268
Problem number one: She's an exchange student.
Problem number two: You're both in school
Problem number three: She wouldn't stay even if she was allowed because who the fuck are you?
Problem number four: You're too young to understand that you're not a special snowflake, and neither is the person you want.
Problem number six: Get over it, pussyboi.
>>
>>686675100
I don't know how to turn into an alpha. I can't change my face or my personality.

>>686675109
yeah I think ill pass on that sex doll thing L. I will try to socialize with people however

>>686675541
I know. This life just seems to be too fucking complicated for me. I seem to fail at everything I do
>>
File: what 2.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
what 2.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>686675541
What happen to problem five? Was it doing potty?
>>
>>686676076
>I will try to socialize with people however
Trust me, anon, it's the best choice you can make for yourself at this point of time.
>>
>>686662268
fake it til you make it faggot and disregard all other faggots

you're gonna fall down and hit your dick hole (aka your anus, it's not _your_ dick I'm talking about) but you gotta get up and dust... squeegee the jism right out of your butt and go at it again
>>
>>686676588
Fuck this life tho.
If I don't achieve something in the next 5yrs I'll probably an hero.
>>
>>686677553
I guess my last advice for you is to commit the rest of your existence of researching the most painless death possible. I know from a medical point of view, it's an aneurysm, but you can't force one of those, it's a lottery ticket for people who are fortunate enough to experience it. I'm also miserable if you haven't noticed, perhaps not as much as you, but I don't think suicide is the best choice. Just know there's something for everyone, and then there's people like us, who are just...different. You'll find people much like you here, and you're never alone here no matter how much you think life is terrible; chances are, it's worse for someone else. This is and always will be your home.
>>
>>686678655
thanks bro! beautiful words lol
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.