[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I bring a concealed blunt to school if I feel that enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 1
File: HomeMade Concealed Baton.jpg (9 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HomeMade Concealed Baton.jpg
9 KB, 640x480
Should I bring a concealed blunt to school if I feel that enough is enough? (Australia)
>>
>>686433620
you should use your fists faggot
>>
>>686433747
/thread
>>
>>686433747
I feel that using a blunt will do more damage.
>>
>>686433854
i dont know if youll get what im saying but, at the cost of your honor? street fights are a dif story. youre at school bruh
>>
Take a pistol fam
>>
>>686433620
What state, another aussie here.
>>
>>686433620

No.

Use books. A chair leg. Big yard rulers. Control where a confrontation happens so that it is a place you have cases out.

When swinging with a blunt object aim for arms and below the waist, never at the torso or head. You will be surprised how easy it is to break a knee or an ankle, hit hard against natural range of the limb and follow through, it's near impossible to avoid being hit on a leg.

They will not be able to prove you intended to use a weapon since you only defended yourself with what was available or an intent to kill since you were fucked up his ankle or knee or elbow for life.
>>
>>686434892
Thank you very much, I will take this to heart.
>>
>>686435052

Try not to look at the spot you intend to strike.

Good luck, and try not to be the asshole.
>>
>>686435411
I won't brother, your help is much appreciated.
>>
>>686433620
for what purpose?
>>
>>686434892
>Yard rulers
It's a meter stick you FAGGOT
>>
>>686435948
Self-defence, or retribution
>>
>>686433854
I feel that smoking the blunt will do more work
>>
>>686436208
Kek
>>
>>686436208
Like heating it up?
>>
throw hands PUSSY
>>
>>686434892

can you claim self defense in ausland? i thought that was just a florida thing.
>>
>>686436345
I want an advantage, so I want to use a concealed blunt weapon. (Or anything around me to make me seem more innocent)
>>
>>686434509
Another Aussie here, Tasmania.

Just take a piece of wood OP, if your in my state I'll have your back
>>
>>686434425
Heh.
Australia.
Pistol.

You can have your choice of butter knife or spoon.

All forks must have corks on them.
>>
>>686436463
No brother, it is just the type of school I go to.
>>
>>686436173
>Self-defence, or retribution

well which is it?
the two seem fairly separate
>>
>>686433620
You're going to bring batons to school, to conceal a blunt?? How the fuck is that plan supposed to work? 420 blaze it.
>>
>>686436871
I'd have to say both, depending on the situation.
>>
You could post their social media links so we could fuck them up
>>
>>686436871
Why not both.jpg
>>
>>686436925
Only a matter of time before someone made that joke.
>>
U too pussy 2 roll/spark real blunt in escuela?
>>
>>686436979
I thought us 4channers were against the "b8" idea.
>>
https://youtu.be/adQDL5irRvg
>>
tell the teacher

but seriously no one gives a fuck what happens in school
>>
>>686437026
I can't help myself. Seriously use your fists. Grab something solid like a lighter or roll of coins to squeeze tightly in your hand and rail that fucker right in the bridge of the nose then kick (step on) the side of his knee as hard as you can.
>>
>>686437190
Yeah, that is the problem with my school. I've had enough and I've decided to take action and I couldn't really care about the outcome anymore. "Unless if I killed unexpectedly"
>>
>>686433620
In America those are called oweie sticks, blunt means something different here.
I used to bring blunts to school all the time.
>>
>>686436954
well if you want to beat someone up, bringing a blunt weapon with you would work

but to actually achieve something?

you would just get caught if it was in public
and if it was per-meditated and you were armed it would be pretty serious

and how could you be sure the same wouldn't be handed back to you at a later point?

violence does solve problems, only liars say otherwise
but if you are planning to start a battle, you better have a plan to win a war
>>
nah brother, bring a joint easier to hide
>>
So the weak spots (without killing) are the arms and legs and below the waist. Correct?
>>
>>686436524
We're not British you fucking idiot - we have guns. We just draw the line at automatic rifles because an uzi is a woman's weapon.
>>
>>686437620
The major joints are weak. Wrists, ankles, neck.
>>
>>686437560
It's not like that, I would for sure be kicked out of the school, if not. Then I might have to prepare for further actions.
I'm pretty set on this retribution thing, I've been inspired by Seung-Hui Cho
>>
>>686433620
>to school
Enjoy your bancan you underage abo.
>>
ITT op vents his bully frustration and never does anything and people say this place is good for nothing
>>
>>686433620
yeah man dont get caught light up after school down at the creek somewhere
>>
>>686436483
learn to fight, fuck your "advantage" you'll get in bigger trouble if you bash someone with a rock opposed to fucking someone up in a fight, you are probably just scared and aren't strong enough to hold your own in a confrontation
>>
>>686438142
I know how to fight, I just want an advantage to make sure that the fucker brakes a wrist or something for life.
>>
>>686438354 *breaks
>>
Ausfag here, under certain circumstances you can use self defence as a legal defence
>>
>>686438758
I'll google it and use it to my advantage then.
>>
>>686437877
you would just end up in prison for a chickenshit assault charge, and within three weeks everyone would have forgotten about you

apon getting bail, you would be an uneducated 20-something

I don't acre if you get vengeance or not man, literally zero shits given
I just feel the need to warn you your plan doesn't sound that well thought through
>>
>>686436327
OP CONFIRMED 12yo. Do whatever you want, you won't go to jail for it.
>>
>>686439023
Funny man, I'm 18.
>>
>>686439011
Hmm yeah, I just fear that if I go anymore "serious" then I might go to jail for a while.
I might just have to stick to what I can use for my surroundings (so I don't get jailed for carrying concealed blunt weapon.)
>>
>>686439391
I guess it is a matter of go "small" or go "big".
This is something I might have to decide over.
I can bring a hidden sword to school but that is surely life in prison.
>>
>>686439142
>lies on an anonymous website
>>
>>686439699
Sure What-ev's.
>>
>>686436052
it's called a 3 fold branch ya dingus.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.