[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he turning into a sjw? Why is he boring now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 31
File: boringdude.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
boringdude.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
Why is he turning into a sjw? Why is he boring now?
>>
>>686413086
>Why is he boring now?
now? he always sucked
>>
hes getting sued by some other bullshit channel because he made fun of them...
>>
>>686413186
His early videos were a bit funny
>>
>>686413086
He is a jew :^)
>>
>>686413404
I though only his gf was jew
>>
So because he doesn't want to be taken advantage of by an asshole abusing fair use on youtube he's a sjw? You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>686413775
They both are jews, seriously.
>>
Let me explain how everyone has just been completely Jew'd out of their money for anyone that hasn't caught on.

>wow it sure does suck that we need ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS
>yeah it sure would be nice to have ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS
>we've thought about doing an INDIE GO GO CAMPAIGN but nah that would be too obvious
>if only there was a way to get ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS even though we ourselves will not set up an INDIE GO GO CAMPAIGN
next day
>OH BOY WHAT A SURPRISE

>IndieGoGo is set up by a friends of Ethan
>ITS A GOOD CAUSE GOYS REALLY
>All money goes into private account between Ethan and his lawyers
>Ethan "donated" $3000 himself
>if anyone accuses him of profiting from this, his fans can just point to that
>afterward he can take ten thousand out of the account and put right into his pocket, and no one will have a clue

>name every famous youtuber that has donated
>let it be known that they are keeping track of who is donating
>Check the comment section of their latest video
>Surprise, surprise, any big YouTuber connected to h3h3 that hasn't donated is being called out and shame
>YouTubers are being ostracised for NOT handing over their hard earned money directly into a Jew's bank account

Poetry.
>>
>>686413900
Nah, he wants to build some shitty bank account for their "attorney". It will help them protect other content-stealer like him of youtube.
Fair use=i had no skill whatsoever
>>
"Content-Stealer"? 11 minute video 3 of which belonged to the shitty parkour bitch.
>>
>>686414070
Oh, and I forgot the best part

>The Indie Go Go has already made more money than the court case will cost
>they can lose now and they'd still be profiting from it
>Ethan even says in the latest video, "it really doesn't matter anymore if we lose the case".
>>
File: 1464340130437.gif (964 KB, 397x658) Image search: [Google]
1464340130437.gif
964 KB, 397x658
>caring this much about youtube videos

if you didn't give any money then shut the fuck up, it ain't your problem
>>
>>686414343
Lets make a video where i just talk and use images of an actual video maker.
>they had no talent and they pretend to be smart, leafy worth more than them...
>>
Because he sold out. He needs to please the masses now. Iv been subbed to him since 2013, his channel was great then but too many new fags made him sell out.
>>
>>686414516

how does someone misinterpret things as much as you do? holy shit i think you are being WAY overly paranoid, and the whole point of their recent 2 videos about it probably just went over your head.
>>
>>686413086
Because you grew older. You started to realize
>>
>>686414147

are you even serious? Ethan creates awesome content, and one of the best of his kind thats still around. dude.. /b/ didn't used to be this fucking stupid
>>
>>686413086
>last time people started giving momey out to jews WWII happened
>>
>>686415025
When you are handing over money for a "good cause", ALWAYS follow the money.

Ask yourself, where is this money going? Straight into his lawyers pockets. They aren't even hiding that, they say it up front in the video. The only question is how much of a cut Ethan will take, and since it's a private account, there's absolutely nothing stopping him.
>>
It's the classic case of when someone becomes popular they change, it's chemical and there's nothing they can do about it, their main goal even if they weren't Jewish is making money that's all they do even along time ago they would beg for money from viewers, and all the youtubers that donate a cent to such a stupid campaign are little cucks that just want to look good and feel superior, the only respectable youtubers are ones that stick to there own content,. A good online creator doesn't need other people's content or money to make something.
>>
>>686415184
He's a bit of a try hard. A lot of jokes make me laugh at him with cringe, rather than laugh with him of fun
>>
>>686415184
/b/ didnt used to be so cringy. He creates nothing. He just shot his face and talk. Pewd do the same, Leafy do the same, aside Francis, Boogie do the same.
>butthurt newfag
>>
>Start nice youtube channel
>get a lot of attention
>attention stops
>start taunting big youtubers and calling them out and shit for attention and youtube revenue
I wouldn't be surprised if all of this case is a money scam with that matt guy
>>
>>686415217
he says explicitly in the video that they will receive *none* of the money, it will only pay legal fees necessary to defend people who use fair use legally. how is that in any way bad? or are you just being typical neckbeard conspiracy theorist that thinks everything is a scam? shit, thats more jewish that ethan and hila
>>
>>686413311
It looks like it's working out.
>>
Also it seems all youtubers that are talked about on this site don't even make content, leafy, (new) pyrocynical, h3h3, keemstar, none actually make content they just make cash.
>>
>>686415589
>OMG STOP HATING LORD H3H3 THERES LITERALLY NO WAY POSSIBLE HE'D SCAM US LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!! UR STUPID IF U EVIN THINK YUTUBER THAT WANTS ATENTION NEEDS MONEY TOO
>>
>>686415589
Since this isn't an actual charity, you have to trust his word on that since there's no other accountability or guarantee. If he does take a chunk, we'll have no idea. And besides, is there anything wrong with scrutinizing a situation in which charitable use of money is involved, especially one that can be so easily taken advantage of?
>>
>>686413775
how is it not obvious he's a jew?
>>
>>686414147
His attorney is a fellow youtuber who's helping him for free fucktard.
He's using the gofundme money to cover only the court fees and is sending the rest to fund a project/account called the Fair Use Protection Account, aka FUPA
On this account, youtubers with smaller channels unable to fend for themselves who are in cases like Ethan's can message FUPA for assistance, which will be provided.

When he was sued, he said in his video that he does NOT want everyone to send him money, and that they have already helped him enough with his patreon account.
Even if he wins the case, the court fees are going to be roughly $100,000 over the course of two years which will run him and Hila through the ground with debt and ruin their lives, and he still didn't ask for help.
And now when people give him help anyways, he's not keeping any money for himself and is sending it all to a project to fight for fair use issues in smaller channels.
Hate his videos, who gives a shit, but he is a good person.
>>
File: 1358753554579.gif (924 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
1358753554579.gif
924 KB, 500x268
mfw this thread
>>
obviously none of you guys donated to them, so why do you give a fuck??
>>
Commentary youtubers are the worst they think because that they fake reactions to videos it makes them better than someone like jinx, atleast jinx was just doing his thing being himslef, if jinx didn't over react to a video well it wasn't his fault it was the videos, they are all apart of a big scam of money before content and they all get jealous when someone does something that could be twisted to look bad, like a bunch of slimy cunts they try their hardest to hide their true intentions force their millions of blind fans to follow their orders to get what they want, all with good intentions but when they found out that lazy shit sells all the do is lazy shit.
>>
>>686415998
The youtubers who donated to him and helped him do not love him. Several of them actually really disliked him and he has said shit about him in his own videos, and they're still helping.
If he was keeping a chunk of the money for his own profit, others would find out, and they wouldn't hesitate to let it out.
It's legit.
>>
>>686416055
>"Plz i need money for court, plz"
>"We will losing everything in court but we dont ask for money, we are proud"
Tell me, which one work better?
>>
>>686416452

doesn't matter, i like the content and want them to keep making it. I would donate if i had more money
>>
>>686415561
Learn how to talk retard
>>
>>686416243
Ethan and Hila's content isn't always as bland as most commentary channels, though. There have been a lot of times where they'd actually trying to give pointers to people about the red flags in their content trying to improve it so they as well could improve as youtubers and perhaps as people, and treat people with respect even if they dislike them. (sofloantonio, etc)
True, not all of it is like this, but it's a hell of a lot more than 95% of most commentary channels, and he's the first one to actually try and DO something about all the bullshit youtube has been pulling lately.
Thats a thousand times better than 90% of the people in this place.
>>
>>686416452
Or maybe it's possible that the situation is actually that severe and they are simply sharing details of their lives like many youtubers do.
Especially in this case because they would be so deeply in debt they could probably not even continue creating videos, which is directly relevant to their channel, and needs to be heard by the fans so they're not blindsighted.
>>
>>686416345
"It's legit". No its been one day what do we know about the law suit except that h3h3 said they are being sued and for an undisclosed amount, and that a bunch of people think donating $5 is going to stop greedy youtubers and corporations to be fair, nope. greed will always win when Google is involved,
List of people that have lost a substantial amount of money and lost their job because of fair use:
H3h3 maybe but not really
List of people that have lost $5-$1000 because of fair use:
H3h3, keemstar, idubbz, leafy, pyrocynical, luna, nfrkz, I hate everything, grades under, Philip DeFranco,

Noticing a trend in the amount of people that have lost a few bucks and they amount of people that have been completely screwed by fair use?
>>
>>686416452
Also, when talking about how they were getting sued, the only details they really shared was that court is actually harder to deal with than you'd believe and that it's actually gonna take two years and is gonna cost 100,000. He didn't say they were gonna be ruined, he didn't even dwell on the costs, he was simply mentioning it because people want to know what's going on.
>>
>>686415184
/b/ also didn't use to suck the cocks of YouTubers, but look at it now
>>
a thread dedicated to talk about losers on youtube
/b/ is like an unfiltered version of reddit/tumblr
>>
>>686416909
I mean it's legitimate in the way that you can figure out easily enough that Ethan isn't an idiot with these things and often points them out when people try to be greedy bastards for views and or money.
He would know exactly how bad it would be if he tried to take the money for himself and he knows that he WOULD get caught. Not that I'm saying he wants to and only isn't BECAUSE he'll get caught,
but he is definitely not that stupid and greedy.
Wipe the 4chan grime out of your eyes for two seconds and judge someone not based off the fact that they're jewish you idiots.
>>
>>686415184

you sound like you would love to suck his cock. Ethan is a pretentious, self-righteous hypocrite and he knew people would give him money if he mentioned it. I used to like his content.
>>
>>686413086
he lost his dankness when he went viral
>>
>>686417275
>Wipe the 4chan grime out of your eyes

NO!! faggot cuck jew sjw feminist tranny waifu nigger nazi go back to tumblerina

You will never destroy idiocy with reason!!!
>>
>>686413086
>Sjw

What?
>>
>>686417275
Didnt even call him a Jew.
>>
File: CicW27fXEAAx7ti.jpg (13 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
CicW27fXEAAx7ti.jpg
13 KB, 469x469
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with being a jew
>>
>>686417432
It's like you guys can't think past the level of critical thinking of fifteen year olds.
>wwheohouh he s a dirty jew and he mentioned mone hes a dirty greedy jew allright
>>
good, his videos are cancer. Fuck him.
>>
>>686417521
Notice how I said idiot(s), referring to the people in the REST of the thread.
Learn to read before you post you moron
>>
>>686417603
Trying to replicate the most responded to comment on 4chan huh
>>
World Peace will make him feel great jealousy and remorse. Dude's a hack. hail mde
>>
File: youtubepolice.jpg (44 KB, 1024x176) Image search: [Google]
youtubepolice.jpg
44 KB, 1024x176
>>686413086
he started being a sjw some time ago
>>
>>686414147
Ah, the classic 'His videos aren't original because he uses other people' content' schtick.
Everything's a remix, nothing's original.
>>
>>686417124
>>>
> Anonymous 05/27/16(Fri)11:44:41 No.686416683â–¶
>>>686416243

Back in the time there were no "youtubers"
>>
>>686417510
That's what I thought
>>
>>686417699
Woah if you make a response to a comment and complain about someone being called a Jew even though it wasn't in the comment you are responding to don't get defensive as fuck, seriously. "Your eyes"
>>
>>686417895
I would like to agree but God damn, is leafy a fucking faggot.
Someone should have called his shitty content out ages ago, less because he's a bully, more because he's one of the most genuinely unfunny person on YT
>>
>>686417896
Dumb faggot.
>>
>>686417895
Alright so every youtuber should just bend over and let youtube fuck them until they're dead, right?
Right.
You don't have the balls to try and take action and change things so you look down on those that do.
And no, I'm not calling Ethan a hero. But he is much fuckin better than you fucks who won't lift a finger to save something you love, or something that matters.
>>
>>686414070
you just sound like a paranoid faggot.
>>
>>686418169
Nice rebuttal.
What are you, 14?
>>
>>686417919
You fags keep bringing YouTube discussion here. There was literally no talk of them pre 2015. Take this shit to Facebook.
>>
>>686418042
Or maybe I'm just aware of the fact that there are people other than you reading this.
>>
>>686413086
sjw. what a trite and unoriginal insult.
can we just call the dead meme that is "sjw's" what it is, just edgy speak for non-autist?
>>
>>
>>686414070
You're trying way too hard.
Stop posting.
>>
>>686418240
No.
>>
File: 1440860845502.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1440860845502.png
322 KB, 546x700
>>686414070
obsessed with jewish memes much, faggot?
>>
hes not an SJW you dumb phaggots, its about content stealing and the laws that protect this shit, obviously making fun of some cringey fuccboi doing parkour shouldnt be allowed to get sued with, even if he does/does not make a living its still wrong for him to get sued for it, thats the whole reason
>>
>>686414070
>>686414516
oy vey, nothing wrong with that, what's your problem dude ? are you a nazi ?
>>
>>686418240
Then don't make threads to start shit and you wouldn't hear a word.
>>
>>686414070
I can't believe you wrote that much just to express your fear of jews and lack of understanding of this entire situation
>>
File: 1407552221399.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1407552221399.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
https://twitter.com/h3h3productions

>jewing intensifies
>>
>>686418659
He's showing his appreciation for donations from everyone. Nothing wrong with that.
You people would probably complain if he didn't acknowledge them at all and call him a greedy kike
>>
>>686418659
Good guy Leafy donating too
>>
normie have such shit taste, h3h3 videos are reddit-tier humour, he is not funny and his vape nation shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>686413775
>Klein
>Not a Jew
>>
>>686419026
This isn't about whether he's funny or not.
Is this really the only thing you people can talk about??
>>
>>686419192
Fuck fair use and fuck your rules nerd
>>
>>686419026
what should people watch instead oh wise and powerful internet wizard
teach me how to not be such a normie
>>
>>686419192
>This isn't about whether he's funny or not.
it's about what then ?
>>
>>686419279
Alright guy, have fun being part of the scum of the earth thats letting the world become even more corrupt and turning it into shit.
Enjoy the nothingness you'll feel for the rest of your life, faggot.
>>
>>686419448
Anything rather than reddit tier shit, egghead.
>>
>>686419279
>Fuck fair use
>No one should have freedom on the internet

Where do you think you are

You say h3h3 is normie shit and then act like some generic facebooker with no regard for the concept of the internet
>>
>>686419551
> ALL OF REDDIT IS FOR NORMIES
>pounds chest
>MUST BE DIFFERENT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON 4CHIN
>>
>>686416130
>facefuck her, slap her ass and jizz in her hair and then kiss those lips passionately

sorry am horny
>>
>>686419279
trump voter detected
>>
>>686413086
I began watching him a year ago. He made some great vids like that youtube add guy about scamming people with the "KNOWLEDGE" thing but recently this year his videos suck.

>that vaping video
just get some better fucking ideas dude

oh right... you are being sued
>>
>>686419480
Him being a 'sjw' about the current situation in which he is being sued for MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE on youtube and after people started up a gofundme for him without him asking he's taking all the extra money to create a project helping to protect fair use.
>but hes reddit tier so they should throw him in an oven
>>
File: vwzfgL4.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vwzfgL4.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>686419448
>>686419551
>>686419551
yeah, hit the streets, egghead. next time you should've majored in not getting rekt on the internet
>>
>>686419550
I'm not in the US so your fair use shit doesn't affect me, nerd faggot
>>
do you fuckwads realize how stupid you sound right now? memes are a prime example of fair use, where do you think 4chan would be without this shit...
>>
>>686419763
>where do you think you are
Above you, nerd.
>>
>>686419804
Tough shit, learn to not be a faggot.
>>
>>686420173
Damn you sure seem like someone who isn't just bored and trolling
>>
>>686420141
>stirring up shit in the country with the worlds strongest military thats eager to go to war thats at the most tense its been in many years
>>
>>686420367
Come at me. No nukes allowed.

-England
>>
>>686414516
>When you watch the newest video and point out a quote from Ethan
>AND YOU LEAVE OUT THE PART WHERE HE SAYS "We're putting all the money into a funding account that only Morrison and his partner can use for fair use cases" Yet you still think he'll be profiting

You can't seriously be this dense can you?
>>
>>686420367
yeah its not like nuclear war or even just any sort of war won't affect everything around it
>>
File: 1434268655532.png (365 KB, 710x794) Image search: [Google]
1434268655532.png
365 KB, 710x794
>>686420472
>>686420546
i fucked up
>>
>>686413962
No shit, you fucking genius.
>>
>>686420173
>>686420141
>>686420216
>>686419551
>>686419279
what's the word for when the same fag writes a whole bunch of posts?
>>
>be me
>slightly funny, get inspiration from purposely half baked adult swim shows
>no views because its not funny
>make over the top reaction videos
>get views
>start to call people "rapists" "pedophiles" "cunts"
>my growing fanbase starts to attack their channels and harming their careers,
>(beg for money)
>"but guys its just like sarcasm comedy omg taking it so srsly...."
>the people take down my videos calling them pedophile rapists
>start blaming youtube and fair use because its their fault that im not allowed to call people pedophile rapists all in the name of comedy
>people believe it
>someone actually sues me
>tell my fans its going to "cost up to 100k"
>some other youtubers who are trying to look good send me money
>youtubers support me and so do my millions of drones
>??????
>>
>>686419838
don't worry bro you're the only non fag
>>
>>686413086
Stopped watching his shit after vape nation. I mean, that was cool and for some reason it got really boring after that.
>>
>>686413086
reddit
>>
>>686420808
except he actually COMPLIMENTED the guy saying that he actually works very hard on his videos and cares about what he does and he respected that and he always tells his fans not to attack the people he's makes videos of
do you know anything at all about whats actually going on or
>>
>>686420959
>guys just because i call him a pedophile rapist doesnt mean you can

also you're using the "nice sheets" argument because he complimented one little aspect of his video while also calling him a rapist and a bad actor.

yes im pretty sure i know whats going on do you?
>>
>>686413086
he's a jew, jews crave money
>>
File: 1454730961172.jpg (26 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1454730961172.jpg
26 KB, 453x500
>>686420959
so its not okay to make fun of someone
>mfw /b/ doesnt even know its a sjw
>>
>>686421324
Awww boohoo how dare he point out that his obviously creepy weird videos are creepy and weird
>>
>>686421415
That's some fried chicken shit.
Everyone fucking loves fried chicken, everyone craves money, Jew or not.
>>
because LeafyIsHere sucked his dick
and he liked it more than Hila sucking his dick
because LeafyIsHere swallows
>>
>>686423950
leafy looks like a fucking retarded alien
>>
>>686414070
This. I dont understand how people dont catch on to a juden trick
>>
File: 679.png (37 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
679.png
37 KB, 550x550
>>686424161
>>
>>686415998
Actually there is accountability. FUPA (Fair Use Protection Account) has a twitter that will keep people up to date on transactions and any cases going on.

So we'll know exactly how much is being spent.
>>
File: 1464228985185.png (185 KB, 274x374) Image search: [Google]
1464228985185.png
185 KB, 274x374
>>686424839
stfu kid
>>
This thread is so fucking stupid, everyone is just calling eachother a faggot.

>inb4 getting called a faggot
>>
File: 1375371771101.jpg (25 KB, 380x342) Image search: [Google]
1375371771101.jpg
25 KB, 380x342
>>686426009
>>
>>686416243
kys xd
>>
He knows his demographics, and he says what they want to hear to get that sweet youtubin' money. Can't blame him, I'd do the same thing, he's makin bank
>>
File: _20160528_000625.jpg (108 KB, 1080x487) Image search: [Google]
_20160528_000625.jpg
108 KB, 1080x487
>>686420731
You got a sharp eye, nerd faggot
>>
>>686419838
never apologize for what you are, you beautiful man
>>
>>686414070
I think it's funny how people are just screaming antisemitism at this post when the scenario it presents is perfectly plausible.

Here's a hint: if you want to refute something, try actually attacking the points being made rather than just spouting the 'go back to /pol/ meme'.
>>
>>686419026
and what would you consider good humour ? his humour wasn't always 'normie' quality. It's only since some dumb fb page shared their dj khaled idea then the whole meme just blew out of proportion. If you asked people who were familiar with the dj khaled thing only about 15-20% would even mention h3h3. The other 80 percent would just say lol I saw it on fb it was funny so I tagged my friends
>>
>>686415561
Yeah except Ethan created reaction videos faggot
>>
File: 1460231289165.jpg (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1460231289165.jpg
52 KB, 400x300
>>686427059
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
mmmm i love when daddy H3H3
makes cummies in my mouth
>>
File: 144244164e01dd59.jpg (94 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
144244164e01dd59.jpg
94 KB, 1280x768
ohhhhh give me some cummies daddy H3H3
I'll give you some internet monies for your
Goyim trap
>>
>>686427059

Fuck off /pol/
>>
What exactly are they needing the money for? Will they pay someone to put Fair Use into action or some shit?
>>
Daddy H3H3 says that cummies are only for
my mouth and not my bum. But sometimes my
penie tingle when I think of daddy H3H3 making cummies in me bums.
>>
>>686417895

>leddit calls him a hero
>literally because of a single video
>HES SJW NOW WOWOWOWOW

Calm the fuck down, guys. If you enjoy his shit, watch it. It's probably hit and miss for most of us. He still makes some stuff I like.
>>
Daddy H3H3 says I'm his special little Goyim HNNNGGGGGG
>>
File: 0.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
This is how Daddy H3H3 touche my cheek after he gave me cummies and then whisper good Goyim to me and kisse my cheek. -LeafyIsHere
>>
File: Cg3AcMSU0AE9Bxy.jpg (19 KB, 600x381) Image search: [Google]
Cg3AcMSU0AE9Bxy.jpg
19 KB, 600x381
S-S-S-SUCK THAT SHIT!
>>
>>686413086
>Turning into an SJW
How?
>>
>>686413775
They're both ethnically jewish, atheists.
>>
File: autism-1.jpg (935 KB, 2530x759) Image search: [Google]
autism-1.jpg
935 KB, 2530x759
>>686413900
>going on crusades against "internet bullies"
>every video is a desperate attempt to make a new meme
>cries on reddit whenever he has a problem
>reaction channel
>REACTION. CHANNEL.

yea you're right he isn't sucking that SJW cock at all.
>>
when youre're penie tingle but daddy
H3H3 isn't around
>>
>>686414070
Spiteful cunt
>>
>>686418575
Cuck
>>
File: wheredaddyat.jpg (148 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
wheredaddyat.jpg
148 KB, 576x1024
>>
>>686429595

> ethnically jewish
Being this brainwashed
>>
File: 0 (1).jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0 (1).jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>686428581
>penie tingle
>>
File: 1388020373001.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1388020373001.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>686418194
>>686418386
>>686418575
>>686418636
>>686429834
>>686427374
hahaha oh man this is the best im gonna take a screenshot for the next cringe thread wtf best arguments ever^^
>>
File: daddynleafy.jpg (148 KB, 782x833) Image search: [Google]
daddynleafy.jpg
148 KB, 782x833
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfR6_Kr_CQ
>>
File: daddycummies.jpg (52 KB, 455x449) Image search: [Google]
daddycummies.jpg
52 KB, 455x449
When Daddy H3H3 give him cummies
He go like this
>>
File: jojo.jpg (33 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
jojo.jpg
33 KB, 547x547
>>686431871
>>
>>686416055
/thread
>>
>>686432719
Oy Vey
>>
>>686432949
don't forget to donate Goyim
>>
>>686418594
xDDD wow ur rhe real retard
>>
>>686414070
This might be better jewing than sanders
>>
>>686415217
>/pol/
>>
>>686414785
Commentary and reaction fags have ruined yt
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.