[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pursue happiness? How do you find strenght and will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 33
File: 1461274916746.jpg (102 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
1461274916746.jpg
102 KB, 500x743
How do you pursue happiness? How do you find strenght and will to do everything you can to be better at life even if you do not believe in yourself? Do you know that feeling?

I feel fucking depressed, I feel like useless and dumb. I would really like to get a good job, get knowledge, but I simply think that everything is too hard... Do you know that?

General life feels thread. Share your thoughts.
>pic very related
>>
File: 845844hnuiyu78787892.png (339 KB, 1165x494) Image search: [Google]
845844hnuiyu78787892.png
339 KB, 1165x494
>>
Its easy just stop masturbatng
>>
File: 1416429795463.jpg (152 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1416429795463.jpg
152 KB, 700x466
>>686318402
I am not sure I understand. To be honest - I don't.

>>686318518
Like masturbation has anything to do with feeling that deep inside feeling of failure and that you do not have the power and will to do anything.

I feel like I could but I can't. Please, make it stop.
>>
File: Barmherziger_Jesus.jpg (63 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
Barmherziger_Jesus.jpg
63 KB, 360x720
strength comes from within, when we acknowledge the limitless power that created everything is within us.
When we stop abusing it and treating it as a toy, we realise it is a responsibility, to do good to the world, which is TRUE strength.
It's easy to give up. But one small act can bring a smile to even 1 person's day.
If someone wanted to kill innocents with a sniper rifle: how easy! But it's nothing good.
Helping others, caring about the world, that is difficult and worthwhile.
Good luck bro (or sis) x
>>
>>686318902
>deep inside feeling of failure and that you do not have the power and will to do anything.
but this is exactly how I feel after I cum>>686318902
>>
read bible: proverbs.
if you are muslim, read koran, which is full of knowledge.
Otherwise try Buddhism, or Sikhism, all of which have meaningful answers about life.
It's not the destination, but the journey.
Make yours the best it can be, and help others.
Then all our journeys will be pleasant and we can all go together ;)
>>
File: 1447016907553.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1447016907553.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>686319080
You know, from my personal and professional experience helping others is easier than helping yourself. Actually, I am able to help XYZ number of people and I would do that without hesistation, but when it comes to me I feel fucking empty and worthless. Today I went to sleep just to stop feeling that. This is how life is beating me up and I wonder how much more time will I stand straight and what happens if I fall.

I simply do not believe in myself and I think that everyone is better at everything even if people tells me otherwise.

I want to change job but I do not have the IT skills. I want to go for IT in college, but I think I won;t make it and I will only lose money. I want so badly to risk and try, but I feel like I can't. My fiancee is counting on me, some people too, but I can;t handle it, I just can't.
>>
Guru Gobind Singh turned a bunch of farmers into veteran warriors, from depressed and downtrodden nothings, into something useful.
Like a diamond covered with shit, we only need to wipe it clean and hold it up to the light, then we will know its worth.
So what if someone tells you this jewel (of life) is worthless? You, yourself know your true worth better than anyone else.
Every person, including you is a secret, waiting to catch the light and come alive through it
You are not dirt waiting to die.
Come alive through Loving Kindness, not hatred.
Look up Buddhism, Buddha advocated Loving-Kindness
>>
You're not wasting it. Wait until the feds come for us all.
https://youtu.be/7EUa7qrpUXA
>>
File: Gayatri1.jpg (434 KB, 452x635) Image search: [Google]
Gayatri1.jpg
434 KB, 452x635
>>686319696
there is a japanese proverb:
fall down 7 times
get up 8

Go for you dreams bro!
Every day, get up, clean up, dress up, and NEVER GIVE UP!

Sending you much love. Sometimes giving our love to others is the best way to see it's infinite abundance.
What comes from you comes from abundance.
Hatred, from an abundance of hatred
Wisdom, from an abundance of wisodm
Love, from an abundance of love
Hope, from an abundance of hope

p.s. forget your personal experiences, if it gets in your way. There is a Zen saying: If you meet the buddha on the path, cut him down (i.e. if he gets in your way!)
Take life boldly. Many things were not known.
Should those people have said "my personal experiences"?
No! They said "my personal experiences can be, should, will be, and I hope to see (the best they can be... the best I can be!)"
>>
>>686320345
Any possibility that I can see the right cause in my actions? Or am I supposed to do everything I want and doubt that all the time?
>>
File: iqra2.jpg (29 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
iqra2.jpg
29 KB, 320x240
>>686319696
take a crap job, if it pays the bills, but never stop dreaming.
Even Einstein worked as a simple clerk.
Your fiancee will appreciate it much more if you use your time and attention wisely, to help each other, and make connections that count.
Not everyone is your friend. But not everyone can be your enemy.
Consider training or studying under an govt initiative. Look far and wide. Answers won't fall into your lap. Try meditating. Stop watching TV, and work out, become a personal trainer or fitness model. Study something you enjoy. If it's about money, don't bother. Learn sales techniques: smiling and conversation etc.
That's a better way to make progress on the job front. Be positive and break your boundaries and limits. Try something, at least, every day, even if you've done it before, it's not wasted.
Smile like you want to see someone happy.
Or at least happier :p
God knows some people don't want to be happy
Don't be like those people!

One excellent book I recommend is RHINOCEROS SUCCESS
The best motivational book for getting your LIFE GOALS OF HAPPINESS AND FREEDOM!
Damn, I love that book, pirate it if you have to, but its message of overwhelming positivity is my standard!
>>
File: 1416263058084.png (103 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1416263058084.png
103 KB, 684x576
>>686321234
It is about money, because I have already have hobbies that I do and lovely fiancee that I am going to marry. All I need is money to have a decent life. Now I work full time state job and I get fucking $350 a month - not enough to rent a single room flat and live on my own.

Btw. I have job interview next week but I feel like shit and I think I am unqualified and won;lt do that. I am miserable...
>>
>>686319696
>I am able to help XYZ number of people and I would do that without hesistation, but when it comes to me I feel fucking empty and worthless.
100% this.
>>
>>686320947
like grain sifted from dirt and rocks.
like vegetables and fruit cleaned and prepared thorougly (removing all inedible and nasty bits)
so is your life, your thoughts, your actions
Life is not guesswork, but a science
Your ancestors were banging rocks.
You drive a car.
Someone invented a rocket, computers etc.
This is not doubt!
They collected information and worked together with like-minded people who had the same goals! like you and your fiancee and family.

Don't guess. Know. This is a matter of practice.
Meditating everyday will make you stronger than others. If you are rightly guided, you will make it. Trust that there is a way, and that it is possible. I know sometimes life feels like shit, but it really is the little things that matter.
To the one who understands this, they can sell it at cost.
Read the Bible : parable of the priceless jewel:
A man saw a jewel (enlightenment) so he sold everything he had (worldly thoughts) to obtain it.
Be like this, my friend.
Read Proverbs and Psalms for uplift, or Koran if you are muslim (or want to be)
We never hurt others as much as we hurt ourselves.
We need to help ourselves so we can help others. Living for others is easier than living for yourself.
Anyone can die for a noble cause.
No-one will die to save their own life (!)
"they who tries to keep their life shall lose it (trying to keep it)
and they who forsake it (for their ideals) shall find it (real life, not just living)"
-Jesus
quoted J-man
WHUT!
>>
File: BUDDHA_RAIN_by_VISHNU108.gif (2 MB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
BUDDHA_RAIN_by_VISHNU108.gif
2 MB, 500x372
>>686321594
there is no shame in asking for help.
Just be honest, and you will make progress in your own life.
By denying your pain, how can you ever get over it?
Get better so you can have a new life,
but before we can be reborn, we have to die.
>>
>>686321611
ay bro. Don't be down. It's okay.
Sometimes life sucks shit.
But life ain't all shit.
>>
justdoit.avi
>>
File: Swastik.gif (11 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
Swastik.gif
11 KB, 320x241
>>686321611
help yourself first, otherwise you will never be able to help others.
You have a worth. Do you know what it is?
It's whatever you decide it to be.
First you have to decide (easy part)
Then you have to go after it (difficult)
and if you add an extra step to evaluate the cost, well, maybe next time you can avoid the problems you're facing now.
>>
>>686321611
Life is nothing but what we make it.

Need more advice?
>>
>>686322688
I can help other people no problem. I did it for years then shit went down.
>First you have to decide (easy part)
This is literally the hardest part for me.
I change my mind hour by hour. I'm beginning to think i have add or adhd or something, cause i get really into stuff for short periods of time and obsess over them then i see something new and shiny and start chasing that shit.
This is though, i've spent an entire day staring at a wall for other people and jogging with them and shit no problem but as soon as i want to do it for myself i just can't.
>>
File: The-Real-Jesus-Patrushka-web.jpg (450 KB, 576x778) Image search: [Google]
The-Real-Jesus-Patrushka-web.jpg
450 KB, 576x778
what is it that makes you feel like this?
Is it your parents? or SOCIETY?
It is better to be a forgiver than an accuser.
The victim will be at peace.
There is no rest for the wicked. They will suffer their own actions.
Talk to those who wrong you and forgive them.
Like J-Man said:
"Bless those who curse you
Love them who spite you.
Turn the other cheek, and if they ask for your shirt, give them your cloak."

Only when you have really done these things, TRULY, so that you KNOW IT YOURSELF, will you find inner peace to contend with the world

The Restoration of Israel
…24 "Can the prey be taken from the mighty man, Or the captives of a tyrant be rescued?" 25 Surely, thus says the LORD, "Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, And the prey of the tyrant will be rescued; For I will contend with the one who contends with you, And I will save your sons.
26 "I will feed your oppressors with their own flesh, And they will become drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine; And all flesh will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."…

This is testimony concerning the most high, and your future.

Jeremiah 29:11
New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
>>
File: CompositeJesus.jpg (38 KB, 272x398) Image search: [Google]
CompositeJesus.jpg
38 KB, 272x398
>>686323281
Make a routine, and stick to it.
Add things you like, take out things that don't work.
Day by day you will improve and cut out the bullshit.
How harsh you can be to yourself can help, as well as hurt.
Like life, nothing is simple, and has 2 sides, both are useful, if we want to cross.

So what if there are distractions?
Charge forward so you can obtain your dreams, and everlasting life.
Who wants to stay in the trenches (certain death)?
Make a plan, even if it's only 2 words "Don't Fail" and stick to it. But better than that is affirmation : "I AM WHO I AM"
Use what you love to drive your passions, don't let little fondness for shiny crap distract you from the road ahead. Keep driving and thing about your destination. Be a polite driver, so that no-one has cause to harm you.
Keep focused so no-one can distract you.
Hope so that if you die, your hope does not.
Work hard so that if you fail, someone else can succeed.
>>
>>686324216
I like jesus, he shares the same birthday as my favorite egyptian god horus and my favorite greek god perseus.
Them parties up in heaven must be wicked good. All that wine and miracle they perform with each of their 12 followers.
>>
File: saintyoungmen.jpg (63 KB, 485x435) Image search: [Google]
saintyoungmen.jpg
63 KB, 485x435
posting for salvation
>>
>>686324978
Dude, this is ambiguous bullshit. It's like freud is my fucking therapist.
This is shit that i do man, i can dedicate myself to shit pretty well and then i just don't give a fuck about the subject after awhile and it gets boring as fuck to the extent that even participating in it any longer makes me wanna blow my brains out. It's not a question of who i am either. It's what i'm going to do.
>>
>>686325237
the fuck you saying?
time is a circle, not a line.
REINCARNATION BRO. GET OVER IT.
THE SAME STORY OVER AGAIN, UNTIL WE GET OVER IT.

YOU KEEP GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET OVER IT.
GROW UP. IT'S REINCARNATION.
STOP SPOILING IT FOR OTHERS.

ASSHOLE. DOUBT IS NOT HELPFUL, OKAY, JESUS, FUCK, WHAT WAS I SAYING?
OH YEAH. STOP FUCKING DOUBTING, DOUBTER.
DOUBT IS DEATH
I DON'T INTEND TO DIE.
I INTEND TO LIVE ON AFTER MY BODY DIES, THROUGH ETERNAL LIFE OF THE SPIRIT WHICH IS REALITY.

PLUS. WHO'S FAVOURITE GOD IS HORUS? OR PERSEUS?
QUIT THAT SHIT AND WORSHIP JESUS.
GET DOWN AND PRAY RIGHT NOW.
QUIT THAT DAMN FOOLISHNESS.
I AIN'T HAVING NO ATHEISTS IN MY HEAVEN. ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE CHRIST, THE PROMISED ONE (WHO IS PROMISED BY JUDAISM XTIANITY AND ISLAM. AND BUDDHISM TOO AS FUTURE BUDDHA MAITREYA. MUCH RESPECT)
>>
File: saintyoungmen4.gif (939 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
saintyoungmen4.gif
939 KB, 500x281
>>686325690
who you are is what you do.
what you think is what you become.
FACT.
Forget what you will do.
Focus on WHO YOU ARE.
It should give you pride, and make you strong.
You are an animal, and you need to realise your individuality to be strong.
Have you ever seen an animal being nervous and succeeding?
You need to Self-Actualise.
You need to say to yourself "I am who I am" and realise no-one can give or take that away from you
You must trust in a higher power.
Why would you trade your spiritual life (promise of religion) for certainty (depression, the world etc.)
>>
File: saintyoungmenblacksuits.jpg (513 KB, 1280x906) Image search: [Google]
saintyoungmenblacksuits.jpg
513 KB, 1280x906
>>686325690
hey, fuck you. You think the world is your therapist? are you so fucking worthy?
I can't believe this shit i'm hearing.
You should be helping others you ungrateful brat. Don't complain. Work harder so that no-one has to complain.
Find solace by yourself, amongst nature, through religion/meditation, whatever dude.
I'm done helping you, or until this thread is finished. I hope you enjoy some-one else's life, time and effort, because that's what you're standing on : OTHER PEOPLE.
YOUR BOSS, YOUR MOM, YOUR DAD, YOUR WIFE, YOUR KIDS, YOUR ANCESTORS, YOUR ENEMIES, YOUR FRIENDS. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD INCLUDING THE WORLD ITSELF (much respect to all the above)

AND ME.

But you didn't respect me, so fuck you!
For offering you a courtesy as a human being.
You think everyone is an evil satanic reptile out to get you. You bastards stampede those of us who are trying to fight. We don't get paid. only in gratitude.
Do you know what someone loves you? And you can't pull your finger out of your arse long enough to say thank you, but long enough to wave your middle finger at me, like that's the goddamned reason i came here.
You could be a selfish, white, racist bastard.
I still stopped for you (not white here, makin it clear).
Do you really want to lose the goodwill of others?
Then keep it and share it with others, so it will never die. Otherwise we all will fucking fail this miserable rat race called life if there are no human beings.

p.s don't take it personally. I sure don't.
Live and let live.
But if someone blocks the goddamn road, you can better I'll take them off. Permanently if i have to.
>>
>>686325871
My favorite god is Talos.
Why the caps bro?
Why you assuming i'm doubting your obviously awesome religion? I said i liked jesus yeah? I just acknowledge that he had some pretty awesome idols himself. I can relate.
>>
File: 1e2e5eef4361a6c3dd0a487647fd.jpg (138 KB, 473x315) Image search: [Google]
1e2e5eef4361a6c3dd0a487647fd.jpg
138 KB, 473x315
>>686327325
Jesus is IDOL-BREAKER.
He will remove all falsehood, so people cease to worship and walk in wrong ways, such as ignorance.
Don't lie to my fucking face bro. It makes me... upset... to say the least.
If you have the guts, why don't you say that all to Jesus' face when he comes back, see what he makes of it.
You think a thing can be hidden before the Son?
When the SUN shines on the world, everything can be seen.
How much more so when the spiritual light (the Son; Jesus) comes in the world.

Plus, it's not a religion. Muslims and Jews also believe in Christ. So do buddhists.
The truth is that you believe that all of history and thought fits into neat little boxes, well they fucking don't. Someone has to make something of it first, before it's useful.
You think humans were always living in houses, driving cars?
They used to sit in the dirt , covered in shit, eating bugs.
How is your snide remark anything remotely like helpful?
Are you trying to point out the TRUTH?
The truth is in Jesus (Yeshua)'s mouth, to be heard and understood for those that have eyes and ears.
Those that do not believe look for contradictions, and find them, as a log in one's eye is always found on looking.

Clean your eyes, look at God. He is ONE.
This is not history. This is the future.

Why you chatting shit for?

No-one ever got saved by worshipping Talos etc.
People get saved by believing in the love of the CHRIST, and they CHANGE THEIR LIFE.
>>
>>686326316
>>686327259
I spent years doing that shit, got fucked over by my closest relatives. Now i'm just minding my own business browsing 4chan trying to relate and you're preaching like a motherfucker about problems i don't even have. You're mad 'cause i'm not praising you for your fucking "generosity". I'm not even going to read all your post because it's filled with bullshit assumptions that don't even apply to me at all.
>don't take it personally. I sure don't.
Really?
>But you didn't respect me, so fuck you!
You're the one lacking the fucking respectica.
Try understanding who you're talking to before spewing your vague bullshit that may not even relate to the person you're talking to.
>>
best way to get out of depression is write a routine on a blocknote like lets say doing 20min of meditationn, 15 mins of workout everyday, cut out sugar from ur diet , try to drink only water etc and stick to it so atleast when u go to sleep at night u will feel better than the day before. with everyday passing by u will feel improvement and start to have self estime and overall just feel better its just a process
>>
>>686327325
How many lives have you changed?
How much wisdom has come out of you, such that people are reduced to humility, even wise teachers such as emperors and priests.
How much love has come out of you so that people are redeemed, even murderers and thieves?

NOW YOU WANT TO SIT HERE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD AND TALK ABOUT SOME STUPID SHIT, LIKE "I'M NOT WORTHY, I'M IRREDEEMABLE" "JESUS ISN'T REAL" OR "I'M NOT REALLY LYING HURR DURR I TROL U"

p.s. i ain't angry. it's just caps. you know how it is. I didn't mean to get all up in your grill, computer screen, whatever.
i just happened to be here, don't fucking tread on me.
>>
>>686328036
I will say that shit to jesus' face, and when i'm at the pearly gates i'mma demand an explanation for all the shit that god has put us through. I could run a universe better than this shit.
Holy shit, you assume too much bro.
Talos is my favorite god. He's no less real than jesus and my comment wasn't snide.
I'm not the one assaulting another persons religious beliefs.
When did i ever say anything bad about jesus? But i will if you want, i'll point out all his bullshit and despite the amount of people he's saved there was the inquisitions, the borgia etc. etc. etc. The list is fucking huge for the abominations commited in his name.
So take your bullshit and gtfo.
>>
>>686328489
>How many lives have you changed?
Three or four. Three for sure.
>I'M NOT WORTHY, I'M IRREDEEMABLE
Didn't say that.
>JESUS ISN'T REAL
Or that
>I'M NOT REALLY LYING HURR DURR I TROL U
If i wanted to troll you i'd tell you how much i'd love to fuck jesus in his handy-hole, while reaching into his ribcage and tickling his lungs as he died on the fucking cross.
>>
File: rightbrainleftbrain.jpg (86 KB, 652x486) Image search: [Google]
rightbrainleftbrain.jpg
86 KB, 652x486
>>686328199
who gives what he gets. fuck you.
you gave me nothing. i gave you my heart.
not even courtesy or sympathy. is that how'd you treat others? No wonder you're shit at interpersonal relationship.s
enjoy watching your wife getting raped while you get fucked in the ass. You know it happens to everyone. But you don't care, do you?
No respect for those who suffer more than you.
If I had to guess, it's your wife who is depressed, not you. Do you know how hard it is to have a baby, and watch, every day, as your soul fades away (your own child! your own wife! your own husband! FUCKED!)
WORSHIP JESUS MORAN HE IS THE LIFE AND THE WAY.
IT'S NOT A JOKE. I KNOW YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. JESUS IS A SOLUTION.
Do you think Jesus catered his words for you?
You just have to like it or lump it, it's meant for everyone, don't say it's not good enough, or it never will be. This is your time to believe, all you have to do is pick up a bible and read proverbs, and with faith, you will get through this.
I CAN'T OFFER YOU FAITH, HOPE, LUCK ETC.
ONLY ADVICE

IF JESUS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU
FUCK OFF. HE'S THE BEST. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM, ME, ME, ME?
I AM JUST A SERVANT AND I CANNOT SAVE YOU.

ONLY YOU CAN DO THAT.
ONLY YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF
THE SAME GOES FOR YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN.

MAKE OTHERS STRONGER LIKE YOU'D LIKE YOUR CHILD TO BE STRONG.

WHO'S GOING TO DO IT? SATAN OR JESUS?

TIME TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MOTHERFUCK CUS IT'S GOING DOWN TONITE, EVERY NIGHT UNTIL THE FUCKING END OF TIME OR JUDGEMENT DAY.

I AM JUST A MAN! A HUMAN BEING! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?

The sad thing is, you're not the problem.
But you ain't a fucking solution either, jack.
Pull you pants up and get your shit together if you want to get somewhere in life.
p.s. seriously, though, would you like me to stop posting here? i could do that. I didn't mean to shout at you or hurt you, but god knows i am just a man, a human being, with feelings, much like yuu
>>
>>686328978
Ha fucking ha.
Like he will be held accountable for someone else.

"everyone will receive the book in their own hand (personal judgement)"

so you know best yourself whether you will suffer or throw yourself on mercy.

In his name. Even satanists use his name.
Are they christian? NO THEY JUST WANT IT TO FALL INTO DISREPUTE.

and that's exactly what happened.
you are an outcome. a lost soldier, who fell away from faith and into hell.
dwelling there amongst many insane satanists, you probably thought that you could not leave.

But you just didn't try yet.

The world isn't perfect. Yet.
"The stone that was rejected will become the capstone"

even vegetables have to be washed before they reach the market. and god forbid that some of them fall off, or are broken ,rotten.
DON'T LIKE IT? DON'T BUY IT.
IT'S YOUR FAULT WE HAVE MCDONALDS, IPOD, MTV ETC.
APATHY, LAZINESS, DENIAL.

p.s. I didn't say that none of the gods are real.
I believe in reincarnation. It's plausible that they are varying degrees of Avatar (e.g. Krishna etc.)
and it's not uncommon for myths to be conflated, especially when they look the same (to common eyes) but maybe it's more like a rite of passage, even Buddha followed the path of the Buddha before him, performing the same action.
That's the establishment of the law.
If all the saints acted contrarily to one another, they would seem, indeed, vastly different.

Do you really want to be that different, that unique? a new torture every night?

Why not settle for a mundane, boring life, in which you achieve enlightenment and spiritual peace?

I am so angry, bile is coming out (nah, not really. Pretty incensed though. More to do with the state of the world, not you personally)

so yeah, don't fuck about it.
"when you open the mouth, the heart can be seen."
What you say lightly, shows your deepest beliefs.
I'm angry that you deny christ to make a joke.
This is not why Christ exists.
>>
File: ChildrenEating.jpg (35 KB, 435x302) Image search: [Google]
ChildrenEating.jpg
35 KB, 435x302
>>686329880
One day you will know the truth.
And the truth shall set you free.
>>
File: leglessdogboycomic.jpg (105 KB, 458x1365) Image search: [Google]
leglessdogboycomic.jpg
105 KB, 458x1365
thread title:
How do you pursue happiness? How do you find strenght and will to do everything you can to be better at life even if you do not believe in yourself? Do you know that feeling?

"try Jesus. Or Buddha"
"No thanks, lol, lame, i tried it."
"Jesus is enough for everyone, if they but believe"
"No I want expensive therapy to block out the sound of my soul screaming."
"are you sure? Jesus is a support of all"
"No, you seem like a dick. Therefore I don't agree."
"Oh, I see. I thought you were asking for SERIOUS ANSWERS to a SERIOUS QUESTION"
"No way dudes! Ra is the best! Fucking serious as fuck bro!"
"Dude, Jesus is the WAY and the LIFE.
Believe in him that you may be saved."
"No, I Like TALOS!"
"Bro, don't let the world take your soul. It's all SATANIC ILLUMINAZIS"
"What can I do lol? I can't even do anything?"
"Jesus healed the crippled and the blind.
Are you so short of faith that you can't be healed? I'm not a christian, and I wasn't born one, but I'm assuming you come from a christian country. Is it that hard to find support?"
"NO LOL NO XTIANS HERE."
MYTH BUSTED LOL
"suffer the not the little children to come unto me"
"for one who prevents them; a fate worse than death"
>>
>>686330555
>IT'S YOUR FAULT WE HAVE MCDONALDS, IPOD, MTV ETC.
>APATHY, LAZINESS, DENIAL.
I don't buy any of that shit. Haven't watched t.v going on three years now.
>Why not settle for a mundane, boring life, in which you achieve enlightenment and spiritual peace?
Because i feel i'm missing something, something essential and jesus don't work. He can't save everyone y'know.
Why are you assuming all this shit about me?
Anyway, i'm off. It's boring now and thread deserves to rest in peace since it's only me and you buddy.
>>
Read the KORAN.
I know, fucking mind-blowing, right?
Believe in the prophet Mohammed.
He made prophecies about the end times which we ARE CLEARY LIVING IN RIGHT NOW
And he was of good character (Prophet was of the best character, most loving, most beloved, most peaceful, kind, patient respected.)
All the muslims send peace on the Prophet and his family.
Do you know why?
Because he and his family sent peace on everyone else.
The saints are a balm for your wounds, and the prophets and healing for your soul. Drink deeply so you will become STRONG, my child
>>
>>686319696
i am/was in the same situation as you anon, but a bit mindfulness go a long way, take 10 deep breaths in which you in/exhale 3 seconds

if you do it outside like me, you start to feel like in a completely new world, birds chirp, wind blows, sun is shining - it´s pure bliss

i started to be a positive human and that has so much power - i never realized that

live in the moment because one day it all will be over

memento mori anon
>>
>>686331551
rip bro. didn't mean to offend you.
Jesus can only save those who reach out to him.
He can find those that call on him.
>>
File: floatingtomoon.jpg (61 KB, 565x769) Image search: [Google]
floatingtomoon.jpg
61 KB, 565x769
>>686331551
The essential factor is your Living Soul.
Jesus is the master of the Soul (a guide, who can teach you)
He gives LIFE not DEATH, which is what you seek.
>>
You suffer from a lack of BELIEF.

BELIEVE and you will LIVE.
>>
In russia, Jesus believes in YOU!
>>
>>686332467
Topkek.
Long time since i've laughed to russia jokes.
>>
>>686332672
coincidentally it also answers the thread.
>>
I won't give you any religious advice since since most of them makes you rely on something stupid which is stupid duh? but I'll give you a straight up answer to your questions:

>How to pursue happiness?
You just do it, simple as that

There isn't a special formula in finding happiness, let alone pursuing it so don't bother asking that. I've asked my self the same thing 3 years ago when I'm at my low and that's pretty much the conclusion I've reached. It just happens, you find something you wanna do and you just do it. And you will fail and make shit tons of mistake during whatever adventure you go into. You'd meet people that will use you, people will hurt you and most of the time you'll be alone doing what you can to achieve the goal you want but that's just the norm, get used to it. And you're prolly used to being alone anyways after all the years of self-loathing and depression so is that really much of a problem?

>How do I keep on going?
This is a bit difficult to explain but the idea pretty much is find a way to take control of your life.

For me it came to the point that I've considered suicide and even bought rope to hang myself. But that moment gave me a kind of epiphany. I can kill myself anytime, I can end it anytime I want and I pretty much have my own life in my hand, so why not just go on and do whatever I want and see what will happen if I stay alive? What can I accomplish when I'm at my fucking worst? For me the feeling that I got control over my own life felt like for once I can do anything and no one can tell me that I can't do it coz pretty much hit my rock bottom so what's there to be afraid of? That pretty much kept me going. Just having the feeling of control will let you know that you got this, nothing else really matter any more so why not go out with a bang?
>>
>>686332783
Oh shit, the thread was a question?
>>
>>686333027
did you read the thread?
>>
This thread has been resurrected like our saviour jesus christ.
>>
>>686332954
pretty good advice anon.
Sorry to hear about the, uh, rope. But at least the hard part is over.
>>
>>686333170
I did not.
Was i supposed to?
>>
Religious fervour guy here.
I too have contemplated suicide.
Watching people around me deteriorate and get fucked broke my heart.
I ran away from home and found the light.
I never meant to hurt anyone. I'm a fucked up person too. Never forget that. The next time you see a guy in a suit, it might be a fucked up dude, just like you.

In fact, I'm absolutely sure. They're all like us.
But they couldn't accept it. That's why they're scared of the TRUTH. and the truth shall set you free. No one shall ever harm you again, just as the prophets of the lord were protected from tigers/scorpions/snakes in the jungles/deserts etc,
>>
File: gandalfoutofmana.jpg (105 KB, 446x693) Image search: [Google]
gandalfoutofmana.jpg
105 KB, 446x693
>>686333579
No, never. It's strictly discouraged.
LOL JK
>>
>>686333822
>They're all like us
Worse dude. Fuck the middle class.
>>
>>686332954
Still me

Anyways my experience is probably completely tame compared to most of the people here. I don't have any abusive family, I dont have pervert relative, nor am I knee deep in debt. But all I can say is try and grab a hold of your life, and once you do go for it. Aint got anything to lose after hitting a low right? So what's wrong with trying? And at least if you actually give up after trying at least you can say "hey at least I tried" right? And once things are starting to get better, don't be scared to open up a little. Try and let some people in in your life but make sure you can trust them. Dont just be a fucking emotional slut and open yourself to everyone. Learn some fucking controls too.

Well I dunno if op is legit about being depressed but thats my take in bouncing back from a shithole you get yourself in, get a hold of yourself and just do it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 196x110
Learn to look important. All will fall into place after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
>>
>>686333336
I still have it in my drawer

I won't share what kind of shit I got myself into to hit a low coz i don't really like the idea of licking each other's wound but trying to give an advice wouldn't hurt right?
>>
>>686334099
Everyone benefits from your kindness. I for one, condone this advice.

>>686334121
that's half of it.
The other half is to actually BE important.
to someone, anyway.
>>
File: greyhoodedswordperson.png (76 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
greyhoodedswordperson.png
76 KB, 360x480
>>686334704
The world is full of good advice, to those who are seeing, hearing, and rightly guided.
>>
>>686332271
>You suffer from a lack of belief
This reads like a bad translation of Star Wars "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
>>
File: iflifedoesntbreakyou.jpg (22 KB, 430x602) Image search: [Google]
iflifedoesntbreakyou.jpg
22 KB, 430x602
>>686334932
but I do!
Also I run Linux. UBUNTU > WINBLOWs jus sayn u don't have to convert or nothing,,,
>>
File: 1442100987088.jpg (505 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1442100987088.jpg
505 KB, 1680x1050
This is the best pic of Jesus I have.
Pls comment.
>>
>>686335246
every knee will bow
(and all will know I AM THE LORD, YOUR GOD, MIGHT ONE, REDEEMER OF ISRAEL)
>>
>>686335131
So I can be an atheist christian?
>>
>>686335725
anyone can run linux. It's free!
>>
>>686334099
>just do it
No shia le poof?
Nah, i'm just joking. I don't even know why i'm in this thread. I'm not looking for help or even advice. All my problems are external. Like world hunger, rising addiction rates, increasing poverty etc. Gets me upset right down to the core of me.Fuck empathy man, i wish i could just not give a fuck but everything i see reminds me of how fucked everything is.
Like my sister and her children are staying in my house and can't get one at affordable rate even though her bf(also staying) is pretty secure financially. She's also studying something to do with law or some shit. Fucking sucks. We got machines that can build an entire house in a day but we don't implement that shit. Then again, tht would mean her ex would be out of a job and he cdouldn't spend as much time with his kids.
Sorry, really went off the rails there lol.
Anyway, nice advice mate.
>>
>>686335914
You must be American.
>>
>>686335914
listen to
>>686335914
>Try and let some people in in your life but make sure you can trust them. Dont just be a fucking emotional slut and open yourself to everyone. Learn some fucking controls too.
>>
sorry, this

>>686334099
And once things are starting to get better, don't be scared to open up a little. Try and let some people in in your life but make sure you can trust them. Dont just be a fucking emotional slut and open yourself to everyone. Learn some fucking controls too.
>>
yay! happiness!
>>
File: shin, ma or makoto-truth.gif (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
shin, ma or makoto-truth.gif
1 KB, 100x100
sorry for shouting at you bro.
Hope things get better for you. sincerely x
>>
If anyone wants to get shit off of your chest, vent, or just want someone to chat for a while, just hit me up on kik, i'll be waiting for you anon.
Kik: Thatanoncalled.j
>>
>>686336874
which anon. There's more than one (in this thread)
Religious dude here. Presumably, not referring to me? Not that I care, I don't even know what kik is.
>>
>>686336139
NAh, i'm scotfag. Land of unicorns and thistles.
Shit sucks. Some fucking duke owns like a third of all of britain.
>>686336244
I can't do that man. For a start i really let m guard down in social environments. Then there's my obsession with the shit previously mentioned. I can't NOT empathize, i have to try solve everyone's problems or it keeps me awake. I spoke with my psychologist about it and they blamed all the weed i smoke so i stopped and i got really irrated for awhile but that passed. Still overly empathized with everyone so they offered some drug but fuck that i'd rather withdraw from society as a whole than try become adjusted to it. As i said though, i'm not looking for advice or anything(i say that then post my problems lol) so let's just drop it with a final admission of me having an unhealthy obsession i can't get over and may be solvable with drugs previously offered.
>>
File: defined feel.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
defined feel.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
>>686318402
oh fuck dude
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.