[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this image annoy you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 31
File: 1462731188240.png (274 KB, 755x828) Image search: [Google]
1462731188240.png
274 KB, 755x828
Does this image annoy you?
>>
Because it says "IMPORTANIT" for some reason
>>
File: 1440656723432.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1440656723432.gif
2 MB, 450x254
It doesn't annoy me. It angers me.
>>
No one cares.
>>
the content, no. The shitty tumblr comic, yes.
>>
File: 1442530533008.png (216 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
1442530533008.png
216 KB, 500x529
I'm mostly confused, really
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>686303824
>the media
Only thing that gets me. I'm okay with the retarded Tumblr bullshit because that's to be expected. But what the fuck is "the media"? It's like some kind of general word for some kind of spooky entity that hates you. Is it supposed to be that same media that gives a male Olympic gold medalist some kind of award for turning to a woman?
>>
>women should look like

penor when born = boi
vagoo when born = grill
Neither or both when born = Chromosome check then decide.
>>
>>686303824
It makes me sad.
People with gender identity issues are either emotionally scarred or chemically imbalanced.
Instead of receiving pyscological help or medical treatment to balance their hormones to its correct state they push their body's chemistry into the wrong direction because libtards say its OK.
If age of co sent laws are there to protect youths because they're not mature enough to understand the full consequences of sex, then how is it acceptable to get rid of their penis before they even know what their penis dos!?
May be the little boy wants tits because, shocker, guys really like tits!!
May be the boy that plays with dolls isn't gay, maybe he's just destined to be a designer and dolls are just what he has readily available that has an assortment of colors and textures- maybe he just wants to design car interiors and doesn't realize it yet because he's only 10...
>>
File: head-hurts.gif (2 MB, 290x229) Image search: [Google]
head-hurts.gif
2 MB, 290x229
>>686305272
What the fuck is this furfag shit. I have no such thing saved on my phone.
>>
Only backwards conservatards who are insecure about the validity of their own gender identification scheme actually give any semblance of shit.
Alpha out.
>>
>>686305852
im not disagreeing with you man, but referring to yourself as "Alpha"? Christ.
>>
>>686306222
Killer trips, and yes that's what alpha's do, constantly remind themselves and everyone around them that they're alpha because they can't stand the thought of anyone thinking otherwise.
>>
>>686303824
slightly
>>
>>686305852
You're not even beta, you're gamma.
Alpha make changes.
Gamma are content with the world around them.
You're too busy scoring a bag of dope to look at the world around you. Full on definition of peon.
>>
File: MatrixDisease.gif (1014 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
MatrixDisease.gif
1014 KB, 500x200
>>686306476
>>constantly remind themselves and everyone around them that they're alpha
>>
>>686303824
As a straight dude I literally do not care about the issue of LGBT rights at all, but as a med student I'm triggered by some of the posts ITT.
>>686305315
>chromosome check
Nigga you don't even know what the fuck chromosomes do, get outta here with that shit. I bet you didn't know that boys - with penises - can be born with XX chromosomes? And girls - with vaginas - can be born with XY? Human biology is nowhere near as simple as you make out.
>>686305521
>chemically imbalanced.
Fucking idiot. You think giving testosterone to someone with gender dysphoria is going to make them stop wanting to be female? You're retarded.
>how is it acceptable to get rid of their penis before they even know what their penis dos!?
It fucking ISN'T, sex reassignment surgery isn't available until you're 18
>May be the little boy wants tits because, shocker, guys really like tits!!
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Liking tits has nothing to do with GID.
>May be the boy that plays with dolls isn't gay
Gender identity disorder has abso-fucking-loutely nothing to do with playing with dolls. It also has nothing to do with being gay. The fuck.
>>
>>686306847
>Alpha's make changes
So judging by the effectiveness of feminism nowadays and the fact a growing number of people agree with the content of this comic, they're alpha?
Also, I just attempted to incite change by offering an opinion contrary to the status quo of 4chan, which would make me a revolutionary alpha instead of beta conservative who are desperate to preserve things the way they are.
>>
>>686307504
>I bet you didn't know that boys - with penises - can be born with XX chromosomes? And girls - with vaginas - can be born with XY?
Forgot to mention - that's not even touching all the other combinations - XXY, XYY, XXX, etc - that can produce a viable fetus. Anyone who thinks a "chromosome check" can 100% reliably determine sex is a fucking dolt.
>>
>>686307788
Potatoes are not people, anon!
>>
>>686303824
>2016
>vagina privilege
>only women with penises are oppressed
now that's patriarchy
>>
It annoys me for one reason and one reason only.

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN DICK.
>>
>>686307788
99% of people are xy or xx right?
Evidentially making them male or female.
Just to be practical :^)
>>
>>686308022
Literally none of these cause down syndrome.
>>
>>686307504
Chemical gender reassignment has been given to children as young as 12 in the u.s
>>
>>686307613
Your complacency and need to attack another subset makes you gamma.
>>
>>686307788
That's why these are called chromosome anomalies. They are NOT NORMAL!
>>
>>686309175
SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR DICK
DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK
>>
It's not the media it's nature telling you that.
>>
I'm triggered by the fact that trans people say that cis people who aren't attracted to them are bigots.

Sorry if I like my women able to reproduce.
>>
>>686303824
Yes it makes me very angry,so much that I am going to post about it. He is a man, but he wants to be a woman. He want ME! to refer to him as something else than what we (the society) have designed for the good of all of us.
YOU are not a woman, you may be GAY, you may be asexual, you may even be a man with tits and nice hair. BUT YOU ARE NOT A WOMSN!!
>>
>>686307788

Ah genetic abnormalities. I wonder why they are not accepted as what they are. Genetic mistakes.
>>
File: 1464201033919.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464201033919.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>686305545
I had some image of desu appear in my post last week. The file I uploaded was in fact a Bert Erie reaction gif.
>>
>>686308423
In my opinion, trans people fall under the 1% whose chromosomes don't match up with their sex. You can't use something that applies to 99% of the population to make a rule for 100% of the population, that's 70,000,000 people being fucked over.
>>686308739
HRT is not the same as "getting rid of your penis", though. And children as young as 12 are NOT even fucking given HRT. They're given HORMONE BLOCKERS, which pause puberty until they're old enough to make an informed decision. And it's a good thing that 12 year olds get given that, because puberty exacerbates gender dysphoria immensely, and leads to countless suicides.
>>686309175
>>686309585
They're genetic mistakes, but that doesn't mean people affected with those conditions aren't valid human beings. I mean holy shit, how can you accept stuff like androgen insensitivity as "chromosome anomalies" but think that transgenderism is a "mental illness"? They're the same fucking thing IMO.
>>
> 2016
> The media
If some one cares about that today must be retard
>>
>>686309012
I'll humor you instead of dismissing you as a troll who stopped making sense because he's been intellectually bested with ease.
>complacent
Obviously I'm not complacent due to the fact transgender folk are rigorously attacked by those who are equally so, which would render both sides gamma, and the only means of attaining alphahood is to be complacent with the status quo and incite no change because they are secure with it.
Now go smoke more weed and pretend you understand anything, faggot.
>>
>>686307504
>It fucking ISN'T, sex reassignment surgery isn't available until you're 18
well that's just wrong, intersex people get their genitals chopped accordingly when they're born to ensure that they don't grow up as freaks.
>>
sjw thread here in /b/?
fucking shit
>>
>>686303824
>I'm an extremely tiny minority that differs from the norm in a nearly opposite way. Why oh WHY doesn't everyone immediately understand this!

>If only everyone changed the behavior that works for 99% of the time just so I don't have to deal with hardship. Change for me everyone, change!

Jesus fucking christ I mean it's not like there's anything inherently wrong with it just shut the fuck up about it and deal with your life.
>>
>>686310071
>well that's just wrong, intersex people get their genitals chopped accordingly when they're born to ensure that they don't grow up as freaks.
That's not the same as SRS for trans people and fine you fucking know it.
>>
>>686307504
>Nigga you don't even know what the fuck chromosomes do, get outta here with that shit. I bet you didn't know that boys - with penises - can be born with XX chromosomes? And girls - with vaginas - can be born with XY? Human biology is nowhere near as simple as you make out.

Got any examples?
>>
>>686303824
>Does this image annoy you?
Yes, I can't fap to either
>>
Its kinda annoying to complain about things in a general sense like 'the media" instead of targeting a specific example. And the art is dogshit typical tumblr tier. But I have nothing against the message.
>>
>>686310266
>I am a straight white male so have never had to adapt to social norms imposed on them by a ruling majority since my identity has always been default.
Cry more, cissy.
>>
>>686310543
>Seriously expecting entire cultures and societies to bend to your will just because you asked.

Great idea. I mean it won't work and everyone will just ignore you, but great idea.
>>
>>686310543
There are more social norms then being straight and white you idiot.
>>
>>686310710
Shhhh you're damaging their ideological platform of being racist bigots towards the majority.
>>
>>686310651
>with that mentality we would still be living in serfdom, all be Christians, and black people would still be not allowed to vote.
H'okay.
>>
>>686303824
does he think he is a woman ? even though he has a penis??

is it meant to annoy us because this guy dosen't know he's male or is he trolling or something ?
>>
sjw here no....
>>
>>686303824
no. the left one is a man the right one is a woman. It would annoy me if it was spammed, but since it is not, why bother?
>>
>>686310710
No shit, idiot, but historically if you weren't straight, white, or male, you were degraded and discriminated against, faggot nigger bitch.
>>
>>686310334
>XX Male Syndrome
The X chromosome somehow ends up containing the SRY gene. The outcome is a male with a "female" chromosomal configuration.
>Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
The chromosomes are entirely male (XY), testes develop and produce testosterone, but there's some kind of fuckup with the cells where they don't respond to male hormones. In the absence of testosterone, female external features develop leading to a female with testes in the place of ovaries, but a vagina and all the secondary sex characteristics associated with females.
Both conditions cause infertility and slight masculine/feminine traits, but otherwise the person can be perfectly healthy.
>>686310878
You've seriously never heard of a transgender person before?
>>
>>686310845
>Not realizing that the minority in question is less than 1%.

Ok chuckles, but in every situation you mentioned there was a significant minority present instead of a tiny, tiny minority. It's not a bad false equivalence but it still is one.
>>
>>686303824
It erects me
>>
File: 1447824683623.jpg (171 KB, 610x815) Image search: [Google]
1447824683623.jpg
171 KB, 610x815
>>686303824
if it annoys or angers you, you're a little bitch, mufuckers whine constantly about people being "offended" about everything, but a dude wants to look like a girl and you all get butthurt, pathetic yall, pathetic
>>
>>686309933
Your original post is the definition of straw man.
Avoiding the original question by diversion.
The fact that you're content with either option proves you lack initiative.
You're nothing but gamma, content with the world you're anded- only crawling out of your hole long enough to make a snide remark about the opposition (which was not even a part of the original topic to begin with).
>>
>>686311133
me too, also nice dubs
>>
>>686311201
>a dude wants to look like a girl
That's not what it is at all, but at least you're a step in the right direction.
>>
>>686311071
What about the straight white slavic folk that were a slave race? You know, the origin of the word slave and all.

How about when kings and queens ruled over europe and the straight white peasant class were treated like shit?

Doesn't fit your ideologocal viewpoint? Let's just focus on the short period of time where a small group of white men owned black slaves, later to be one of the first groups of people to free slaves within a short period of time.

Let's focus on that.
>>
>>686311201
10/10, would let this dude fuck me and finish in my butt
>>
>>686303824
GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>686311302
what is it then yo?
>>
>>686311071
If i want to use baby skins as clothing or talk to people by licking them I would also be degraded and discriminated against, why should trans people not have to adjust and adapt like the rest of us?
>>
>>686311071
Historically if you weren't a large meat eating lizard you were degraded and discriminated against.

What matters is now, fucktard.
>>
>>686311125
Are we just speaking of transgender or are we lumping in black people and women into these categories as well. Either way transgenderism is becoming more prevalent and the fact we still see it as a disease is atrocious.
>>
File: 2014.gif (543 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
2014.gif
543 KB, 400x300
>>686311444
check'd
>>
>>686311444
THIS GUY GETS IT,

also

checked
>>
File: 1423604116909.png (604 KB, 800x1760) Image search: [Google]
1423604116909.png
604 KB, 800x1760
>>686303824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
/thread
>>
>>686306222
The trips have spoken
>>
>>686311071
Nigger, historically if you aren't the majority, you're fucked. That doesn't matter what race you were; if you're in the minority, you don't have power. It's only recently that there have been strides to give everyone equal opportunity.
>>
>>686311418
It's a person whose brain and body developed differently, leading to a mismatch between brain sex and body sex. I don't understand why people look at it as a mental illness instead of a physical condition; isn't the brain "you" and the body just a shell to carry you around?
>>
File: 1464157960253.jpg (97 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
1464157960253.jpg
97 KB, 1360x924
>>686303824
>what the media says women should look like
this faggot serious?
>>
File: 1463965862414.png (9 KB, 459x377) Image search: [Google]
1463965862414.png
9 KB, 459x377
I am white, I want to be black today.

Isn't this the same thing?
>>
>>686311731
If you feel black on the inside that may be your boyfriend.
>>
>>686311731
Can I be black as well? Then we get to have people pander to us.
>>
>>686311430
Because both of those infringe on another human's rights, like murder or unwanted sexual contact.
If we're going to reduce our arguments down to the absurd, where the fuck do women get off wanting to be topless?
Or is that okay simply because you want to see that?
Narrow-minded faggot.
>>686311434
What the fuck are you even trying to say, that gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry because Christianity is the most powerful religion in the West?
Fuck the evolutionary premise you shoddily attempted to base your entire conclusion on.
>>
>>686311444
Trips of truth. Although
>transgenderism is becoming more prevalent
IMO it's just becoming less taboo; I'm willing to bet a similar proportion of people have been transgender for all of human history but they've been too afraid to admit it because there was no treatment available nor would they receive support.
>>
>>686311667
good point, i like you guy/girl, whatever you identify as
>>
>>686303824
Yeah, women have a different hip/shoulder ratio.
>>
>>686311430
Talk about a false equivalence, holy shit
>>
>>686307504
>>686309820
>>686311078
Jesus fucking what is this tumbler
>>
>>686311444
Transgender.

I'm saying that by not bucking up and realizing that you (the transgender individual) is the one that needs to have the hard time because you are so different from the norm, by acting that there is something WRONG with society/culture/media for being normal, that is a problem.

One issue is that transgender people are wrapped up in social justice, who just want to use them to push an ideological standpoint of hating men and whites. In this way the transgender person is an invaluable asset, the social justice person takes them in and makes them feel good, then turns around and uses their existence as a weapon, calling everyone transphobes.

Oh yeah everyone is AFRAID of transgender. The reality is no one gives a shit it's being forced on us and now we have to pretend like a .1% of the population is a very very serious issue that the entire country needs to deal with.

Fuck me.
>>
>>686311861

Maybe you are black but you feel being white today... There is Genderfluid, why not Racefluid?
>>
>>686311649
>basically cripples shouldn't be cateredti with ease of access parking because the majority are not crippled therefore those who are have no say or power.
Please crawl back to the Stone Age and relearn how to make fire.
>>
>>686312006
Not really, they all show symptoms of severe mental illness.
>>
>>686311619
I kekked so hard at the picture
>>
File: Actually.jpg (46 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
Actually.jpg
46 KB, 625x468
>>686305852
>>686306847
>>686307613
>>686309012
>>686309933
>>686311266
>>
>>686311667
only if you are retarded.
>>
>This thread
>>
>>686312019
Everything I've said is solid medical science. I'm not an SJW nor do have I even used tumblr in my life. Go read a fucking textbook for Christ sake.
>>
>>686312224
is that a young Jon Oliver?
>>
File: Jimmy-Page.jpg (122 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Page.jpg
122 KB, 500x726
>>686303824
What the media tells me women should look like
>>
>>686312310
nor have I even used tumblr in my life* sorry, typo
>>
>>686311876
Hay I didn't kill those baby's i found them and I always ask for consent.
>>
>>686309820
>In my opinion, trans people fall under the 1% whose chromosomes don't match up with their sex

>Tries to be tumblr
>Gets gender and sex mixed up
wew
>>
File: ItHurtsToLive.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
ItHurtsToLive.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>My eyes
>>
>>686303824
I have a trans friend. And after two years you know what?
Fuck those mental limpdicks with no common sense. Seriously.
>>
File: uwotm9.png (607 KB, 714x621) Image search: [Google]
uwotm9.png
607 KB, 714x621
>>686303824
>importanit
>>
>>686311266
You're against transgenderis, thereby taking a side. The third option is apathy towards the subject. You're contradicting yourself. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>686312471
>Tries to be tumblr
I'm not trying to be tumblr at all, I don't know where you're getting that from. IMO sex and gender are the same thing, but the one in your brain is correct.
>>
>>686303824
People still have trouble mixing sex and gender. What you're born as = sex, and what you identify as = gender. I honestly think that the whole "I identity as a non-cis ikea table with specific gender neutral pronouns" is kind of fucking stupid. Every other day changing what you identify as. Pick one thing and stick with it... sure a guy has a penis but feels more comfortable in a woman's role, that doesn't make you a woman. You still have a dick dangling between your legs. I don't care what the fuck you are honestly, just stop shoving this shit down our throats, we don't care so stop waving your hands in our face and trying to explain what we are. Take your gender fluid bullshit out of here. Fucking snowflakes.
>>
>>686303824
Not really.
Identify as what you want, as long as it can consent fuck what you want. It's none of my damn business what people want to do with their genitals, or how they want to view their genitals.
There's so many more important things in the world.
>>
No, it arouses me
>>
>>686309820
>I mean holy shit, how can you accept stuff like androgen insensitivity as "chromosome anomalies" but think that transgenderism is a "mental illness"? They're the same fucking thing IMO.

One has a clearly defined origin stemming from biology, and one is an abstract way that particular person relates to gender.

These are different things anon, stop trying to put intersex people into a conversation they dont belong in.
>>
File: Oh-you-Dog.jpg (85 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Oh-you-Dog.jpg
85 KB, 400x400
>>686312732
>sex and gender are the same thing
>>
>>686311667
No. Your brain is all cells and chemicals, just like the rest of you. Take a physiology class in addition to all that philosophyto all that philosophy
>>
SJW and feminazis are not welcome here...this "people" are the worst shit of the internet...
STFO,get out of here and return to tumblr or reddit and don't fuck here nigga...
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>686305852
>alpha out
>>
>>686311444
Also women aren't minorities.

Blacks have a lot of problems, but we don't have any good answers on how to fix them so we just throw money at schools and can't figure out why it never works.
>>
>>686312858
you are a nigger in the ass.
>>
>>686311829
underrated post
>>
>>686312732
>sex and gender are the same thing
My sides, why are you commenting on this if you dont know your way round tumblr enough to get the terminology
>>
>>686312757
They aren't mixing anything, your chosen "identity" doesn't matter.

You are what you are, anything else is cosplay.
>>
>>686307504
Fucking this
>>
>>686313154
???
>>
>>686305545
>>686309659
It's an age old bug. Sometimes pictures gets switched when people post at the same time. Somewhere, some lousy furfag is looking bewildered at your image.
>>
why do we even care? Its not like anything is going to change for the better or worse unless your a trap lover and dont wont to be called gay I guess this would matter to you
>>
>>686311375
No, it does, and they were slaves due to cultural standards set in place that weren't related to them being straight, white, or male, like Jews being discriminated against even though they were straight in male. The fact people are discriminated against for not being straight, white, and male is prevalent in our time. That is what needs to be changed.

>>686312070
>That needs to have a hard time for being different.
Nice high school bully mentality retard. Single out the pasty kid and pick on him relentlessly because he's not popular instead of addressing the root of the problem.
>>
I identify as a Native American Attack Helicopter please stop oppressing me. OH no i've been triggered.
>>
>>686305521
Finally somebody that isn't such a huge conformist pussy and can actually see through the crybaby tranny bullshit. Props to you anon.
>>686307504 Go fuck yourself you biologically stunted pile
>>
File: I.jpg (185 KB, 755x828) Image search: [Google]
I.jpg
185 KB, 755x828
fixed
>>
File: 1450851897361.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450851897361.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Okay so we have these classifications for things.

Water needs to have two hydrogen and one oxygen atom to be considered water.

Windows need to be see through.

Notebooks have to have paper in them.

Birds have beaks.

Males have an xy chromosomes and a penis.

Females have xx chromosomes and a vagina.

It's that simple.
>>
>>686313491
Honestly that just makes it funnier
>>
>>686313651
Apache?
>>
>>686313020
>One has a clearly defined origin stemming from biology, and one is an abstract way that particular person relates to gender.
GID is biological also, there are different theories for what causes it but it is definitely a biological condition.
>>686313043
Your brain is what defines you, though. The rest of your body is completely interchangeable. If the head transplant surgery goes well, we'll see real proof of that soon.
>>686313274
I don't give a fuck about tumblr's opinion on this issue, or what tumblr thinks the terminology is. Tumblr can go fuck itself as far as I'm concerned. I'm not trying to use the correct terminology, I'm not trying to be PC. I'm just trying to get my fucking point across.
>>686313659
>responds to scientific argument with "go fuck yourself"
10/10
>>
>>686313150
Either way, they have been denied equal treatment until the 20th century, even though most of their rhetoric in today's society consists of non-problems.
>>
>>686313805
Yes, i am a copter kin.
>>
>>686305272
The media, like the Patriarchy, is the feminist version of the illuminati
>>
>>686303824
GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF /b/ FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>686303824
why does he have two sets of eyebrows
>>
File: fucking triggered.jpg (27 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
fucking triggered.jpg
27 KB, 540x540
>>686313734
>Males have an xy chromosomes and a penis.
>Females have xx chromosomes and a vagina.
>It's that simple.
WHEN WILL YOU FUCKERS LEARN THAT'S BIOLOGICALLY COMPLETELY WRONG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>686313576
By "have a hard time" I don't mean that they should be actively discriminated against, of course that isn't right.

Any minority has a harder time within the majority, it's basic. Shit like "the media tells me I should look like this". Well no shit that is what society at large likes, deal with it. This is why the concept of privilege based on race or sex is fucking retarded - everyone knows privilege is based on wealth.

Other than fringe cases, no one in our culture is actively discriminated against for being who they are. On a large scale this is neither true nor demonstrable. Everything in the "invisible backpack" is simply an allegory for majority/minority.
>>
>>686314236
you seem upset
>>
>>686313734
>It's that simple.
Read a biology textbook, you smug faggot. Nothing is simple.
>>
>>686314261
>believing liberal brainwashed education instead of recognizing time-tested truths
Topkek.
>>
Honestly, I have experienced this "gender disphoria" or whatever, but I know it's a retarded fetish so acting on it would be just as stupid as acting on the constant urge to an hero. There's no point either way, I'm a waste of space already, being a stupid tranny or a corpse would make useful people hate me even more.
>>
>>686314548
>liberal brainwashed education
You have to be fucking trolling right now. Jesus Christ. This has been well documented for a long fucking time. XY=boy XX=girl is and ALWAYS FUCKING HAS BEEN the layman's explanation, because it works the vast majority of the time. But doctors have known that isn't the whole story for long before any of this LGBT stuff was on the radar.
>>
File: 1463352603230.jpg (29 KB, 400x313) Image search: [Google]
1463352603230.jpg
29 KB, 400x313
>>686313812
Why even give a fuck? Ultimately, trans people are defects. Defects are taken out the the production line in order to have progress made. If all of this glorification or these defects continues, we will surely devolve.
>>
>>686313812
>GID is biological also, there are different theories for what causes it but it is definitely a biological condition.

GID is a mix of biology and the way their ideas about relation to gender have formed.
Depression is biological also, but taking pills constantly to stop it isn't going to solve the underlying problem.

Its all pretty much summed up in the suicide statistics for people who have transitioned, transitioning clearly doesn't help all or even most people, and pushing this as a healthy solution for a lot of people with gender identity issues is like selling pills to everyone with depression

Hell, its like selling placebo depression pills as from my discussions with trans people the only really change is in their way of thought.
>>
>>686314416
If they aren't being actively discriminated against or perceived as inferior then you're right, the majority has no obligation to stop finding women with big titties more attractive than chicks with dicks just because the latter feels insecure about being rejected. That would be a double standard and they should become more tolerant of a person's natural preference.
>>
>>686311731

nigga u wanna get shot that badly
shieeeet
>>
>>686314988
I like your style
>>
File: 1463624429669.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463624429669.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>686307504
>boys - with penises - can be born with XX chromosomes
Bullshit. Proof pls.
>girls - with vaginas - can be born with XY
Defective Y.
>Human biology is nowhere near as simple as you make out.
Yes, but not in terms of determining sex.
>>
>>686315144
Yes but your logic is flawed, being as niggers can't aim firearms properly enough to hit any target they might have
>>
>>686314817
>being this angry when is libtard bullshit is called into question
>accuses the opposition of "trolling"
>can't handle doubt in his observations
>claims to be scientific
5/10
>>
>>686314261
>>686314817
Anon dont be such a cuck.
Obviously there are intersex people, but the male female paradigm is there because we reproduce sexually.
Intersex people are mostly infertile, and setting up a third option for them is almost impossible considering most of society doesnt even know they exist.
We can either give them a closest fit gender or force them to explain to every person they meet in their entire life that they are not male or female

>Gee i wonder if that'd make their lives easier
>>
>>686315450

being shot by the popo....
>>
i have not seen a sane trans person
they all act crazy or they are involved with drugs
ooooooor they're hookers
>>
>>686315126
Actively disciminated against? I don't think so in most situations, though ironically bringing this shit to light so much might just increase that.

Perceived as inferior, almost certainly, I don't know if there's any way to avoid that, as it's nearly diametrically opposed to what everyone else experiences.

I don't think it's ever going to be easy, or fully accepted. A straight man will never want to have sex with MtF transgender, which sucks for them if they are into straight mewn
>>
>>686315926
I work with a transman, he's cool as fuck.
>>
>>686314862
Oh wow, a eugenicist.
>>686314988
>Its all pretty much summed up in the suicide statistics for people who have transitioned
Because they get ostracized from their families and communities, you fucking idiot. This is a problem with society.
>transitioning clearly doesn't help all or even most people
[citation fucking needed]
>pushing this as a healthy solution
It's the ONLY fucking solution available.
> the only really change is in their way of thought.
That's just straight up not true. HRT causes massive physical change.
>>686315354
>proof pls
See >>686311078. And I'd like to point out that
>Defective Y
Is completely false. Androgen insensitivity syndrome has nothing to do with the Y chromosome.
>>686315569
I never said that other sexes than male and female exist. Never once. But that doesn't mean that XY=boy and XX=girl. Again, see >>686311078.
>>
File: 1432669804675.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
1432669804675.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
>>686315685
True dat nigga doe FAM no chill im dead

>>686315926
I fucking concur!
>>
>>686315926
>most trans people have unsupportive environments due to being different
>poor self-esteem leads to attention seeking and self-destructive behaviors
>niggers are criminals because they are black
>>
>>686314735
On second thought, if it gets to the point where I have to choose an hero or chop my dick off... an hero is definitely the more dignified option.
>>
>>686314817
>XY=boy XX=girl is and ALWAYS FUCKING HAS BEEN the layman's explanation, because it works the vast majority of the time. But doctors have known that isn't the whole story for long before any of this LGBT stuff was on the radar.

The absence or presence of the Y chromosome determines the genetic sex in all individuals. It just doesn't guarantee the individual will phenotypically look like their genetic sex.
>>
File: 3410206.jpg (22 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
3410206.jpg
22 KB, 400x281
/thread
>>
>>686316373
>The absence or presence of the Y chromosome determines the genetic sex in all individuals. It just doesn't guarantee the individual will phenotypically look like their genetic sex.
This is true, but in terms of how society functions phenotype is *infinitely* more important than genotype.
>>
>>686316185

how do u explain why trans people that go through the full surgery kill themselves or regret changing ?
>>
>>686305521
But trannies aren't new.
They are ancient as fuck.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enaree

Jesus evolved from a tranny-boy god/ named Attis.
>>
>>686316056
People felt the same with homosexes but that wave of intolerance has dwindled and most rational people now recognize those who are still opposed to be bigots.
Majority rule =! Sound logic

Same as above

Same as above but the straight man would most likely cease to be straight since most who are influenced into doing so don't necessarily agree with the majority anyway.
>>
>>686316768
>how do u explain why trans people that go through the full surgery kill themselves
Ostracized from their families and communities, discriminated against, attacked in the street... gee I wonder
>or regret changing
That's /extremely/ rare, anon.
>>
>>686316768
Because many who do so were never allowed to be secure with their lifestyle in the first place and many people who would see those who went through surgery as freaks.
>>
>>686303824
Yes, because the original has a lot more descriptive text and you ruined the pun by making it so obvious.
Wholeheartedly laughed about the original though.
>>
>>686316806
I think your logic is sound for point 1 - though I'm not sure past experience will come through, there are a lot more gay people than trans people.

Point 2 as well.

Point 3 - do you mean the transgender MtF would not be into straight men? A normal straight male will not be into cocks and trying to get them to be into it would not be easy/possible.
>>
>>686316768
Because they finally realize that is what they should have done a long time ago and for the first time in their lives they decide to make the right choice
>>
I think transgenderism will see the death of many feminist philosophies. All it proves is there is an inherent difference between being a man and a woman that isn't down to societal constructs.

Feminism and transgenderism literally cannot coexist.
>>
File: best nature.jpg (17 KB, 365x159) Image search: [Google]
best nature.jpg
17 KB, 365x159
>>686316768

Caveat emptor
They risked everything on a difficult surgery.
They might regret changing too late, more than at all, or regret loosing their heterosexual life-partner with their sudden smelling like a female. It's pretty easy to figure out,

Consider it a religious choice.
It faces the same risks to marriage as suddenly selling off your property to become a scientologist, only it profits the medical institution instead.
>>686316792
>>
>>686312732
>IMO sex and gender are the same thing, but the one in your brain is correct
wat
>>
So basically the pictured tranny cares about getting tits and looking female, but not about the fact that it has a cock?
>>
>>686317573
I hope you are right, the current social justice movement is absolutely losing it's mind. What was that poster? LGBTQ for islam or against islamiphobia.

Yeah let's side with the ones who want to kill us instead of tolerate us.
>>
>>686317295
Nah. I mean a straight man would never be into a transgender female because they would cease to be straight, although it is a possibility that some would, given the amount of people who enjoy trap threads on /b/.
>>
>>686303824

couldn't care less.
>>
>>686317638
Why would it not be? Your brain is what defines who you are, after all.
>>
File: original.jpg (133 KB, 667x758) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
133 KB, 667x758
>>686317693
The original image is quite different.
>>
>>686316972

so someone claims to be a sex they are not born with and we are just suppose to believe them ?

so what about the 50 year old that claimed he's a chick and "transitioned' back to being like a 10 year old. we're suppose to tolerate that ....?
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.