[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: you post problems and I offer my solution. Areas of expertise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 14
File: IMAG0636_1.jpg (400 KB, 1456x2402) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0636_1.jpg
400 KB, 1456x2402
ITT: you post problems and I offer my solution.

Areas of expertise include:
Fantasy
Relationships of all types
Sex
Writing/literature
Morality
Substances/addiction
Severe mental illness

It's been a long journey. Sit with me by the fire and tell me your tales. I will smoke this flower in your name.
>>
File: 1463929408741.png (532 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463929408741.png
532 KB, 1597x1600
>>686277492
>>
File: 1459721657083.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1459721657083.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
i'm severely lacking in discipline and I feel like I'm stuck in life, what do?
>>
Maybe u dont believe cuz we are in b, but i love when i post nudes of gf on b

How can i stop it?
>>
got 4-5 male friends thats all
im no awkward but i didnt get any pussy for straight a year i didnt make any friends for 5 years perhanps. dunno man
>>
>>686277492
75 years still here waiting for this 'solution'
>>
>>686277854
Do new things. You cannot hope to possibly change if you won't try anything new, right? It's easy to become complacent and comfortable in life. Try a new hobby. Go see a different movie. Listen to a random ass album.

>>686277865
Does your GF know? I often feel the same way. I want to share her with the world because she is beautiful, but I just remember that she isn't as sexual as I am. I share my own nudes, but I always ask before sharing hers. It's about respect
>>
>>686278263
What troubles you? The best part is: there's millions of "solutions"

Mine involved suicide and a lot of LSD.
>>
>>686277883
You're upset because you have friends? You've had sex in tge last year? Sounds pretty good to me man! If you want to meet new people however, join an interest group or club. It's insane how fast you'll meet new people
>>
>>686277492
Alright, I'll bite.
I got someone with some sort of paranoid disorder (that's just my guess cause it fits the symptoms). They refuse to just go get help cause they're convinced that the doctors are wrong all the time. So how do I fix them?
>>
>>686278577

Nope she has no idea about me sharing her pics, that is the problem. I ask her before to do it and she said not
>>
>>686278854
You can't "fix" them. The best thing you can do is what you're doing right now, and that's caring about them. Unfortunately you can only guide them in the right direction. You can't force them. Be Stern with this friend. Tell them that you will never leave their side, but likewise, tell them that you completely disagree with their choice to not get help.

There's a difference between abandoning them and supporting them as a human, but they SHOULD get help!

>>686279120
I imagine she would be quite upset if she found out, and I'm sure you don't intend on hurting her. But if you know she doesn't like it, you have to ask yourself why it is that you continue to do it. Even small amounts of disrespect such as this can lead to bigger issues. You should talk to her maybe. You could easily apologize and ask her for help. It could mean a lot.
>>
>>686277492
>angry all the time
>drunk most of the time
>overly jelous
>more angry because of the previous
>can't show feelings when sober (or drunk)
>on autodrive most of the time
>can't sleep
>nightmares
>more anger and hatred

finnish anger gene?
>>
>>686279930
I will try again
Hope she want to help me
>>
>>686280223
Anger is terrible to dwell in. I honestly still struggle with it myself, but I can promise that you're rightfully angry at your self medication with alcohol. That won't cure anything, unfortunately. I've never dealt with that much of an addiction, but it was difficult to regain control.

Humans cannot stand to be out of control. During an addiction, this is sadly the case. I strongly recommend you seek some professional help, and know that you are not lesser for doing so! What is truly more pathetic, you wasting your beautiful life away, or speaking to a person who dedicated their life to helping you heal.

You always have choices!
YOU need to get up and seize them.

>>686280231
I've been in the same situation, nudes and all. There is a certain power in being wrong, and being right. If you admit your wrongs, your GF should and will easily forgive you. You're both in this life thing together, right?
>>
>>686281215
>I strongly recommend you seek some professional help, and know that you are not lesser for doing so!
Friend, in here the only help you are going to get with issues like these is medication. They don't give a fuck about what's the original issue, they just dose you up and make you yet another zombie that wonders the face of this earth without doing anything or feeling anything. At least atm I am being able to work,to take care of my fam and to think with my own brains, even tho the anger comes afterwards when everything gets silent. No meds, never ever again.

>What is truly more pathetic, you wasting your beautiful life away, or speaking to a person who dedicated their life to helping you heal.

Not in here. If you have capital you might receave help but even then it's mostly meds. Conversation is hard to come by in here and as long they keep you sedated and silent, there is no real issues that would concern them.

>You always have choices!

Yes, and I chose to get drunk to sedate my self before I literally murder some one. At least this way I can still function during the working hours.

Life is a bich ;)
>>
>>686281872
I didn't say anything about meds. My regular therapist has never once pushed me a pill. He's been a life saver for 3 years. I haven't had to speak with him in some time. The help im talking about is genuine human care.

Life doesn't have to be a bitch. Have you ever considered AA? My GFs sister went from ruining her life to almost a completely different person. I'm extremely proud of her progress! You can do it too man, seriously. Alcohol is a terrible disease.
>>
>>686277492
>I am 19 and have never kissed or had a gf
>Was bullied as kid, was sexually abused, became awkward and socialy retarded
>>
>>686283404
Your first sentence is the most normal thing you've probably ever typed in your life. Guess when my sex life started? About a year after being 19. There is no "right time"; that doesn't exist. Please heed this next part carefully: work on yourself more than anything. If you are genuinely concerned with the speed at which you're fucking bitches, chances are you need to change a lot before a woman of value will love you back. Once you can see that men and women are one in the same, then you will find yourself bathing in love.

Join a club man :) meet some new people. Don't be afraid to use the internet to learn how to work with and around people. I've had very close friends learn from YouTube in that way!
>>
>>686282960
>Genuine human care

One of the things that doesn't exist here even tho we pay shit load of taxes that we would receave the help that we need, when / if we need it. Last time they dozed me off with Levozin and the dosage was so fucking high that I couldnt operate properly for the next few days. This was more than 15 years ago and the quality of the healthcare has only gone worse.

>Have you ever considered AA?

Actually yes but (and there is always the but) our local AA mostly gives meds that their doctor tell's them to give to the people trying to stop drinking. No talk, no trust cicrcles or any of that shit, just the pills for the hangover and the pills that keep you from snapping, you can still drink booze tho.

>My GFs sister went from ruining her life to almost a completely different person. I'm extremely proud of her progress!

Happy for you, seriously. My little sister was an addict that eventually sobered up and fixed her life, just to get shot by a maniac that was her bf. She would have given birth to her firstborn the very next day that she was killed. How they weren't being able to save the kid is beyond me, at least if the meds arrived to the scene in time. Me and my bro's were gonna kill that bich but after he was released from the police station (lack of evidence) he was sent to the mental institute. He killed him self there leaving me and my brothers without answers and without revenge.

So, life is a bich.

You can do it too man, seriously. Alcohol is a terrible disease.
>>
>>686284016
Life is beautiful. Notice that the only difference here is our perspective.
>>
>>686283851
Found a job a while ago. I always hang with the same old friends of mine and find other people to be revolting. Normal people. Those who go out to get laid. I'm aware I'm antisocial but not sure how I'd change that.
>>
I know my school teacher has a thing for me, how do i send signals back. Im so bad at flirting
>>
>>686284172
In general, it is. It's just the darker shit that keeps on getting to me. I don't even feel depressed or sad any more, just so, so very fucking angry.

Bright side being that I am still being able to control my self and doing what I am supposed to do, just would like that the constant anger would stop.

Thanks tho, haven't really spoken about this with anyone, ever, and 15 years is a long time to be silent.
>>
File: 1432328896223.jpg (606 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1432328896223.jpg
606 KB, 456x628
How do I use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>686284452
Found the problem.. You've lumped literally everybody into "those who go to get laid". Firstly, no kidding.. We're one of two mammals who have sex for fun. Sex IS fun. You need to conquer your own insecurities because now it's affecting your personal relationships. I can't imagine your close friends are much different if they continue to hang out with someone who is so critical of the entire human population. My advice is to work on getting rid of every single absolute that you hold. And honestly, smoking weed has changed countless people that I know for the better. I recommend smoking weed or getting new friends who will challenge your bullshit worldly views. Sorry if this is harsh, but you need it.
>>
>>686284520
If you're bad at flirting, what makes you think she's flirting with you..?

>>686284664
Thank you so much for opening up dude, honestly. It's insane how much bottling things up can cause pain. I truly hope you can find a path to getting rid of alcohol.

Have you ever smoked weed? I mentioned it above, too. Legalization is going to help a LOT of hurting people. It's interesting how much it can open ones mind to new.. Well, everything.
>>
>>686277492
autistic
musician + scientist
gaming
going to a lot of concerts/festivals
seem un-actractive to girls
>>
MIA 2015
>>
>>686285784
You weren't wrong on a couple of those!

>>686286048
Yes
>>
>>686285532
>Thank you so much for opening up dude, honestly.

Not that hard since this is this is anonymous and shit. Felt good tho expecially when you took the time to answer to me so thank you.

>It's insane how much bottling things up can cause pain. I truly hope you can find a path to getting rid of alcohol.

Alcohol is not the problem, the pain and anger is.

>Have you ever smoked weed?

Smoked it alot but after these issues began it sorta stopped working. If I take a hit or two it means that in the end I have a massive panic attac (wich I havent experienced before), get delirious and shit and the main point of smoking the shit is ruined. So no, havent smoked anything in 13 years or so.
>>
I have schizophrenia and degradate very fast, now I cant type right in English, try solve this
>>
>>686284016
did you come here to get advise or to whine?
>>
>>686277492

i worry too much. how can i worry less? I have nothing to worry about, but i still do it.
>>
>>686277492
I HAVE SEVER FANTASY PROBLMES OP HELP

CAN ELFS BE WEREWOLF?
>>
>>686277492
How do I stop thinking about meaningless existance and stop feeling like shit ? How do I stop treating other people like shit ? How do I stop smoking cigs ?
>>
>>686277492
I have serious panic disorder and cannot lose weight what do?
>>
>>686286824
continue to worry but u accept that u are that kind of person, and u know that u have nothing to be afraid of.

it makes u more alert and I would not want to get rid of this beutiful problem
>>
>>686277492
Im addicted to cigs and can't quit. I hate them and hate the taste, and usually end up putting them out halfway anyways, but still can't manage to just not light one up in the first place.. i'll go 2weeks and then break. I recognize the fact that it's an addiction, but i cant break the sombitch.
>>
>>686287081
accept that u are only meaningful to ur friends and those u meet. maybe it will encourage you to be a better person in who u are
>>
>>686277492

How do I get rid of my schizophrenic brother?
>>
File: 1462483214583.jpg (69 KB, 597x604) Image search: [Google]
1462483214583.jpg
69 KB, 597x604
Problem:

>used to have a lot of sex with a lot of different women.
>used to build classic cars - it was my passion

1 year ago exactly, I was diagnosed with autoimmune diseases. I went deaf in my left ear, lost most of the hearing in my right. I can't walk straight, as the balance nerves were irrepairably damaged.

now I don't date (the medicine I have to take made me fat, and I walk like a drunk w/ my balance issues). I can't drive. I can't build cars anymore.

I need help finding peace with life. I don't want to kill myself. I need to learn how to live as a disabled man.
>>
File: 1461264965496.jpg (21 KB, 511x341) Image search: [Google]
1461264965496.jpg
21 KB, 511x341
I have a female best friend, knew her in highschool but didn't get to know each other properly until a college party a few years ago. We were never remotely romantic or sexual with each other and have separate lives in that regard. A few months ago she said her cousin was coming to stay for a few weeks, she lives in the UK and we live in Australia.

Let's call my friend Jess and her cousin Lilly. I started talking to Lilly on snapchat a few weeks before she was going to fly over and we hit it off pretty easily. We were into the same shit and flirting like mad. Had phone calls every other night up until one day Jess found out we had been calling each other and she flipped shit, saying it's weird that I'm talking to her cousin. The next week Lilly flies over.

She's staying at Jess' house and in the same bed, they're pretty close. Jess is doing everything in her power to keep Lilly from meeting me. She won't let Lilly leave the house without her and when they do go out Jess doesn't invite me despite us being inseparable only a few weeks prior. Lilly isn't the type to sneak out at night or do anything against Jess.

We both really want to meet and talk, especially because she may be moving to Australia permanently later this year. Jess is completely fucking this up for us and I can't understand why she's being so childish. It can't be jealousy because Jess and I aren't romantic and don't see each other that way. Jess wants to meet up with me for lunch in a few days to hang (it's been weeks without seeing her, as Lilly goes wherever Jess goes and god forbid she let's me see Lilly) and talk about some things. I am certain she'll bring up Lilly and if not then I probably should. Give your opinions. Inb4 cuck.
>>
>>686287718
find a hobby that you can do as deaf, fat, drunk-walking autoimmune patient
>>
>>686287287
i know how you feel anon.....
>>
>>686286773
Actually no, I came here to listen to litle fags such as your self because in some ways, it makes me feel better. Cretins like you who just open their mouth without producing anything valuable while they consume the precious air doing so, make me laugh. You just did that, thank you.
>>
>>686286319
Damn. You might reconsider. Things change in time! And I disagree, alcohol can make people angry. You know this, you've proven yourself to be a smart person!

>>686286674
I'm sorry friend. I don't know anything about this issue. Try your best to find a professional.

>>686286824
You should seek Mindfulness. Center yourself. Our society has built so many wrong turns. Consider gardening, meditation, Tai chi, yoga, exercising, running, biking, psychedelic drugs. I have tried all of these things for therapy myself. I still worry a lot, but it's gotten SO much better. Please take my advice and don't stop trying new things. You never know what will work best for you!
>>
>>686277492
>Areas of expertise include:
>Fantasy Relationships
>>
>>686287015
No because of magic blood. Though, this depends on the universe, really. Lycanthropy doesn't exist in Tolkien's world

>>686287081
Think of every reason you want to quit smoking. Find a better hobby to replace it with. Don't stop at one method; try them all.

Look for that meaning! My guess is that you haven't been changing a whole lot in your life. You can't let yourself become stagnant. Open yourself to new and random ideas. Go see a play, bike through the woods, rent a kayak, play a new sport, explore a random city. There are an insatiable amount of ways to improve yourself as a human. We are all capable of greatness, but it starts from inside. Remain humble and remember to always appreciate.
>>
>>686285532
Well anon, alcohol almost ruined my life. Actually it did for a long time, many close calls with the law, sleeping around a bit (in a long term relationship), anger, not caring for my body or life. I started drinking so I child pass a drug test for a good job. When I started smoking again literally my whole life changed for the better. I dropped the booze quicker than a virgin nuts his first time
>>
>>686287224
Can you not lose weight, or are you giving up? It's not easy. I've lost 65 lbs and I'm still working on it. Your diet is EVERYTHING. Remove soda from your life. Eat real food. Drink water. Do something active every day. I don't know anything about panic disorders though. Maybe consider my reply above that speaks of mindfulness. Panic and anxiety are close relatives.
>>
>>686277492
Should I tell my GF that I crossdress ?
>>
>>686287287
You know it's ruining your mood and body. You've come that far, what's the only thing standing in your way?

Oh yeah, it's you.

You did it once. Now finish the job and stand strong.
>>
>>686277492
hipster robin hood gonna kill himself?
>>
>>686287718
You sound like a person I'd love to share a beer with or something :P

It sounds like you have the perfect head on your shoulders to fix this little hiccup. Life is truly precious, and confusing in that notion. You can and you will find happiness. We both know that. Thanks for sharing man! Sounds like you needed to say that.
>>
>>686288193
>>>686286824 (You)
>You should seek Mindfulness. Center yourself. Our society has built so many wrong turns. Consider gardening, meditation, Tai chi, yoga, exercising, running, biking, psychedelic drugs. I have tried all of these things for therapy myself. I still worry a lot, but it's gotten SO much better. Please take my advice and don't stop trying new things. You never know what will work best for you!

how long did it take before you noticed improvement? I've been at it for a little over a year now, but I struggle to make a difference.

I'm already doing mindfulness, exercising, gardening and mushrooms every once in a while.
>>
>>686288040
You need to learn how to be less bitter.

A LOT less bitter..

>>686288450
Been there. High school was tough..

>>686289050
If you love and trust her. It's an important part of who you are, but depending on the type of person she is, it may go poorly. Only you can judge this.
>>
>>686289341
Tried that once, not very fun honestly. That's part of the reason here giving advice. I wish people told me some of these this earlier on in my depression

That's me at a Renaissance Fair. One of the only things that helped me through all that darkness
>>
>>686287718
average 4chan user here, i know how you can cure this insufferable disease my newfag friendo, first off, you want to move back into your parents house if you haven't done so already. stock up on piss jugs and make a chart for good boy points, this allows order in the house and makes sure you have something to do 24/7. get mommy to buy you a poo bucket. live the rest of your life with parents until they die. then kys because no one will love you anymore.
>>
>>686289548
Keep at it. Take a good moment and seriously reflect on all the changes you've seen. I guarantee you're changing, but change is slow. Youve put a big stupid smile on my face haha. Kudos man, keep on it!
>>
>>686287252

unfortunately, I worry ridiculously much. It prevents me from living the life i want. although you made a good point.
>>
File: 1459960228796.png (720 KB, 942x1054) Image search: [Google]
1459960228796.png
720 KB, 942x1054
>>686277492
how do I get over depression ?
I take pills but it made it worse and now the urges of suicide are coming back , wat do ?
>>
>>686290124

Thanks for the advice, I will. have a good one.
>>
im extremly overweight in my 20's and i try to eat healthy and work out but each day when i get home i just eat stupid shit
what do i do?
>>
Help
I'm afraid I may be a repressed trap or gay.
also I have pretty sexual dream about my brother and my mom sometimes. whats the problem, doc?
>>
>>686290632
Gas yourself, you fat worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>686290344
Depression is quite literally your body telling you that something isn't working. You keep doing the same things day after day I'm guessing.. How can you expect anything to change if you won't change anything?

Try new things. Leave your zones. Leave the house. Go walk somewhere. Go biking. Go running. Exercise. Find a hobby. Join group.

CHANGE you need to change.

Depression is awful. I know your pain exactly so.. Please take this advice and run with it in the wind. The world is waiting for you to experience it.
>>
I have been having trouble getting it up.

It works fine I'm on my own etc, so there is no physical problem, it's definitely a psychic one.

I figured one solution would be to find a girl and repeatedly work it out with her, practice having loads of sex and eventually it would work out on its own. Now I have found a few, told them what I want, and they all agreed.

What else should I do? Do you suggest viagra in the beginning to get used to being hard during sex or what?
>>
>>686290632
Stop buying stupid shit. If you can't control yourself, control your environment. Create better habits. Use the internet as a tool
>>
>>686290632
been there. Just dont buy bad shit, only thing ur missing is the strength to go forward with it. maybe watch some motivation speaches to help you get through it when its tough
>>
>>686277492
how to spark attraction with her?
>Pros: good chemistry, met her only once so not too many chances to fuck up/send wrong signals
>Cons: she works, I study, we are 400km apart
>>
>>686277492

>Fantasy: I almost entirely live in one.
>Relationships of all types: Can't have one, literally unloveable. I did lose my childhood friend but that went south when I tried to kiss him.
>Sex: ^
>Writing/literature: meh
>Morality: I'm a fag.
>Substances/addiction: Gave up eating to do nothing but drink.
>Severe mental illness: Nothing severe, just a myriad of dumb shit.
>>
>>686290636
You are probably repressing yourself, which could explain the odd dreams. Let it out dude! It's fucking okay, and anyone who even remotely cares what you do with your life needs to check their properties.

People care about stupid shit a LOT. Don't be afraid to get new friends. There's millions of amazing people.
>>
>>686291174
I fucked up that one part about my friend. I didn't lose him, I lost MY VIRGINITY to him, because again... faggot.
>>
>>686278577
Thanks generic advice person.
>>
>>686290740
Fuck off dude. We spreading love in here. Fuck off /kindly/
>>
>>686291328
what did you expect? That he some sort of wizard and solve ur probs? He doesn't know u personally, so generic advice is the only one he can give
>you sound like those old people who are always unhappy with politicians
>>
>>686290913
It may be a medical issue. Talk to a doctor firstly. You may need to also explore your sexuality. Don't be afraid. Don't limit or label yourself. You're nothing but a human.
If you're on any medication, consider those as well. I've had anti depressants kill my bones
>>
>>686291408
>it's >kindly or _kindly_, but sure as hell not /kindly/
Enjoying your first day on 4chan faggot?
>>
>>686291007
Keep it casual. Don't expect anything except the next step. You won't be dating until you become friends first.

Don't skip a step. Relationships are not games.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 666x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 666x630
I always feel like a dumb idiot and everything that happens in my life is deserved, underachiever, dropout. I get headaches all the time I try to focus and of course I can't do that, still remember how I failed to calculate the area of 3x3 square and couldn't find the triangle in drawing, not sure if something is right or wrong, can't rate a statement and I'd believe everything I am told. Can't remember what I ate at breakfast. Just want to kill myself, this shit will be finally ended. Have to get myself drunk, I suppose.
>>
>>686277492
Do I follow my passion and continue studying psychology and become a doctor or do I keep my job in Human Resources and study along that career instead because it pays better right now? HALP
>>
>>686290913
If you're aren't using Viagra then you're practically a virgin.
>>
>>686291408
What the fuck I'm a reading?! Get out of here.
>>
>>686291240
I really dont know for sure if i even have anything in to let out. I know I do not want to be a trap or gay im not really attracted to guys unless its in shota traps or maybe twinks. ive always loved women my whole like up until 2 months ago I just got really confused and worried. tried doing shit like fapping to gay porn and sharpie in pooper didnt like it. you really think those dreams could mean im a repressed gay or even trap? I only have ever had sexual dreams about my younger brother not sure if that means anything.
they dont happen real often just sometimes.
>>
>>686291570
But when I jack off I'm rock solid. When I'm laying next to her I'm hard. But as soon as penetration is about to happen I keep thinking "oh my god I'm gonna lose it" and, of course, that kills it.

Do you still think it's a medical issue?
>>
>>686291174
I'm a fag too. You're only unlovable because you yourself have submitted yourself to that ungodly fate. Please seek to live yourself again. You and everyone who has ever cared about you wants you to change. You are capable of great things, but until you realize this, you cannot hope to change.
>>
>>686291741
wow, you DO sound like a fucking computer program answering me. Thanks for the great tips man
>>
>>686277492
How do I stop hating people? I am full of anger and have dreams everyday of fighting everyone around me. When I walk in public I eagerly await someone to piss me off so I can fight them. I have slowly been losing my friends and familk because I lash out at them.

I've tried pretending to be positive but it takes a huge toll on me mentally. Also have history of depression/anxiety. Have also self harmed and tried to an hero.
>>
>>686291328
No wonder you won't change. Your perspective is toxic.
>>
>>686291864
Trundle to your nearest animal hospital and ask to be put to sleep.
>>
>>686291891
Just close your eyes and repeat "I am not a faggot" over and over and over.
>>
>>686292225
> rob bank
> go prison
> fight as many people as u wunt everyday
>>
>>686292225
Start eating magic mushrooms before going out into the world.
>>
>>686292385
Hahah, alright, I'll try that.
>>
>>686291673
Yes
>>686291752
Read all of my above advice about mindfulness and depression. It's not generic. It saved my life. I speak from only experience with depression..
>>
H
>>
>>686292266
checked
thanks bro i just poured my heart out on this thread and you stomped it
thanks
>>
Hey Op, need help with this:
Gf cheated (just kisses, nothing beyond that), felt like shit but decided to try ut one more, been together for 1 and half year more, sometimes I get bored of her and still feel a little bad about her cheating but still love her like crazy.

Should I drop her? I feel like I'm hurting both of us as we keep on this but I feel like the trust isn't fully recovered.

Should I try it more time (or one more time) or should I break this?

As I said before, I reaaally love her but can't decide if I should continue or not.

Inb4 "cuck" insults.
>>
>>686291770
Passion always trumps greed! You won't care about the paycheck if you love every fucking day
>>
>>686277492
> pretty sure i've have severe depression for several years now
> would like to try seeing a psychologist
> mfw when i'm a poorfag so i can't
> really want to change and tried some times, but absolutely lack motivation to actually do anything
> it even took me half an hour to gather enough energy to get up and move two steps to reach the pc cause i couldn't post on mobile
> spent the last 5 hours locked in my room because my flatmates broght some friends and i'm socially retarded
wat do
>>
>>686292100
Wow, that didn't help at all. I think I'll stick to drinking and daydreaming of suicide
>>
>>686291864
No I can only speculate from across the internet sadly :P

My best advice is to explore yourself. Browse different porn categories. Imagine different things. Break your society barriers. Wear a dress. Wear work boots. Just try different things man!

My other biggest advice would be to ignore EVERY label you may want to use. You're not straight. You're not gay. You're not a trap. YOU are YOU.

Labels are the dumbest shit I've ever worried about in my life. Stop while you're ahead
>>
NIggers.
Thats my problem.
>>
>>686292591
That'll teach you to be a faggot! Save that filth for your diary.

Honestly though, there's no saving you. You're like a sick pet that needs to be put down.
>>
>>686292677
What the hell shit country do you live in that there's not a single free psychologist you can see? Try seeing the GP first then. If that also isn't free then you're fucked I'm afraid.
>>
>>686293165
Thanks bro best advice ive heard all month
>>
>>686291891
Mmm no that sounds like you're psyching yourself out. That's s tricky one. I'm sorry guy, my best advice would be to communicate this with your partner. They can help you become more comfortable, but if they've no idea, things can't change.

I believe in you! Don't fret, just be honest. Work together.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 423x440) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 423x440
>>686293374
>>
>>686277492
Girlfriend is pregnant, but I don't love her anymore.
I want to leave, but I also want to father the baby.
I feel like shit.
>>
>>686293622
Gassed!
>>
>>686293659
Push her down some stairs on your way out.
>>
>>686277492
I am going to kill myself. That is an irreplaceable event.
However, I am contemplating the events in between. I aim to die and leave my family with the least pain possible.
>>
I'm smoking weed since one year every day. Not too much because I've a job and shit. I smoked weed before on a daily basis.
But now I noticed that my short term memory weakens and I'm a bit more autistic then before.
if we look on the long time side effects like weaken short term memory.
Is there a difference between smoking bong and smoking joints?
How much does the brain regenerate and how long does it take if i quit smoking?
>>
>>686292104
I can only work with what you give me. Sorry dude

>>686292225
I posted a lot of advice above about depression. I struggled for a long time until I tried everything I've said above. You seriously don't know what will change you until you explore it. You've NO idea what your favorite thing in this world is yet. Go fucking find it! Anger is really terrible to live with. I'm currently still trying to better myself in that way. Again though, like I wrote above, mindful activities have helped me SO much. Psychedelic drugs have changed me incredulously. Its very weird for me to attribute so much progress to something that was supposed to 'ruin my life'
>>
>>686292591
Want more advice? Don't listen to hateful people. There's a reason they're angry, and it's best to not bother yourself with them trying to ruin your happiness.
>>
>>686293622
I don't understand how people find this hot without being mentally disturbed. Even worse than furries/bronies tbh.
>>
File: c9a.gif (151 KB, 250x126) Image search: [Google]
c9a.gif
151 KB, 250x126
>>686288040
>>
>>686294190
>I took mushrooms and now I tell people how to live.

You're not happy, you're delusional and stupid.
>>
>>686294326
The only thing mentally disturbing is you.

They did not choose their bodies. She didn't chose to have a dick and breasts.
>>
You said you could help with writings, I hope I'm not misinterpreting you.

This is faggy but when I was homeless and in a dark place, I used to write a lot of poetry. One time on /b/ I posted on of them and a lot of anons liked it and said I could go places with it. How do these things happen?
>>
>>686293391
There are shit quality social security ones that will give very few sessions over a really long time, so they're basically useless. Also you have to go first to the GP and wait a shit ton of time to get them to see you (if you're lucky) .
>>
Should i hit on one girl that would like to be with me (because my dad is a friend of her dad and that girls parents told that she likes me bla bla bla) but for me she looks not good or try to hit on another girl which looks way better?
P.S. i'm very shy and still, not confident and have not a lot of self esteem.
>>
>>686292614
Hey! You picked a good thread, I just dealt with this!

Sounds like both you and your GF have a case of the "I'm human and want to explore life". A truly rare, rare disease!

Consider an open relationship, and don't ever return to /b/ for advice on this. Because they will just call you a cuck sadly.. My GF and I struggled with cheating. Now, we've been together for 3 years. She moved for the summer to an internship and she's fucking someone there. I'm in our home town fucking someone here.

Guess what? Were still MADLY in love! There are no absolutes in life. Communicate with your GF, and figure out a plan. A plan that works for YOU and YOU two alone. Don't bind yourself to any rules except the ones that you two create.

In my case, I prefer to not know who my GF is porking because I grow jealous. When I'm oblivious, I stay happier :) she on the other hand doesn't mind when I tell her about the sex I have. I love her so fucking much dude. I'm not afraid to live anymore.
>>
i want to go back in time... i cant,
>>
>>686292677
Read all my advice above about depression. I'm a one man army here and I've said only what's helped me the absolute most
>>
>>686291752
Sounds like mild schizo to me
>>
34 y/o no gf nor friends. how do i get a worthy gf
>>
>>686294483
So you're calling me mentally disturbed because I don't find traps hot?
>>
I told a girl I loved her last night after 5 years of keeping it in, she doesnt feel the same way atleast 'not anymore' it hurts pretty bad.
should i just kill myself?
>>
>>686292982
I was stuck in self hatred for a long time. You can blame others, but that'll never help you change.

>>686293433
Hey np :)
>>
File: sdi8SWU.jpg (48 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
sdi8SWU.jpg
48 KB, 403x604
>>686277492
Please tell me that edgelord picture is you, OP.

Oh boy
>>
My question:

My girlfriend (5+ years together) wants to get married. I am a business owner (spent the last 10 years building something I enjoy and over the last few years has become lucrative) so I'm being very cautious about the whole thing.

I don't believe in marriage for a second. Never thought I'd do it and I'm being talked into it. My gut feeling says "Don't do it - there is NO benefit, even from a tax perspective it's not significant enough to really give a shit about".

tl;dr I didn't work fucking hard to lose it all when the marriage inevitably turns to shit because I also don't want children

THANKS OP
>>
>>686294968
Is that that really a sports jacket? I just rolled my eyes so hard.
>>
>>686294915
No, because you judge and are disgusted by others who had as much control over their body at birth as you did.
>>
>>686293659
Be honest with her, or your life will continue to spiral and tie itself into a lie. Do NOT do this to yourself, or her, or tge baby. This isn't just you in this situation. If you want to be a good father, then fix this before you live within a problem. Be strong man. That's a tough one, but you know what you must do. And it's OKAY.
>>
>>686277492
The girl I love is in a relationship with someone else.

I know her from high school.

We still see each other frequently.

This girl has told me all her secrets, and I have told her basically none of mine. I have lied to her on countless occasions in order to progress in our relationship, and it seems to have worked in my favour so far.

She's blonde/blue-eyed, as well as I.

She is currently studying service economics, and I am studying medicinal chemistry.

We live in the same town.

We are both 22 years old.

How do I make her break up with her boyfriend and get with me instead?
>>
>>686295052
It sounds to me like you're leading her on. If she wants to get married and have children then you're not the man for her. You need to accept that and let her go for the good of both of you.
>>
>>686277492
I'm a beta faggot who pretends to be a cool elven bowman in order to feel less miserable.

It's not working.

Any advice, OP?
>>
>>686295052
Are you retarded?
You keep what was yours before the marriage happened. Any lawyer worth their salt wouldn't let her take it or your revenue if things went south.

However, I'm not telling you to get married.
>>
>>686293841
It's a curious thing to pass your own pain onto all those who love and cared for you. One could call it selfish but I think it's incredibly sad. Why do you dislike life so much? For what insignificant issue in the grand scheme could be so terrible that you execute yourself?

What an absolute insult to everyone alive.. I hope you survive your attempt as I did. I hope you can find enjoyment once again as I did.
>>
>>686295459
Another note: I have a stable, fruitful sex life, with multiple partners - but I have decided I need more than just sex, and this girl seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.
>>
My mum found all of my weed related stuff and she's so mad, what do
>>
>>686277492
>Areas of expertise include:
>Fantasy
>Relationships of all types
>Sex

>Fantasy
.... imaginary relationship and sex KEK
>>
>>686293877
You should try cutting back. Smoking a bong is healthier for your lungs, but your brain chemistry cannot recover until you allow it time to. There is chemistry in our brains, and chemistry involved in getting high. I myself was caught in coping with weed. I need to cut back myself. Let's do it together :P
>>
>>686294326
You're close minded. Id work on that. It's a good change to make. Don't become a bitter clueless old man
>>
>>686295231
You either find them hot or you don't find them hot. Why are you talking about some psychobabble bullshit about respecting all bodies.
>>
Im addicted to porn and i cant spend one day without jacking off. It's ruining my life and my dick.
>>
>>686287868
It doesnt seem cuck.

I think the problem is in Jess honestly.

She is acting extremely immature which means:

a) she wants you for herself, in a romantic way

b) she is scared of losing you as a friend if you go with Lilly

c) she is scared of losing Lilly if she goes with you
>>
>>686294470
Damn look who's talking. That's pretty hurtful. It was LSD, btw. Please at least read before trying to act righteous

>>686294590
You cannot hope to gain recognition if you don't send your work out. Start with reddit if you ask me. There are amazing subreddits to get started sharing and publishing your work. I have 2 published stories. The only reason they're published is because my teacher pushed me to do so. I sent them out, and bam. They loved it.

Your audience awaits, now get on stage.
>>
>>686296304
same
>>
>>686294639
Kinda vague :/ I say take the shot. Worst case scenario, it doesn't work out.

You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
I have lost inspiration for my poems since I
got on anti depressants and they started
working for me.
I cant create anymore?
I love making poems, I am really good at it.
but seems like I can't do it if I'm happy.
any tips for inspiration?
>>
>>686295940
Um no. You're 100% wrong. Smoking a bong is no better for your lungs and actually filters out a lot of what gets you high forcing you to smoke more and absorb more of the carbon particles you don't need to recieve the desired effects and are just bad for you.
Cannabinoids, the actual desired part of the cannabis which has all of the medical benefit (know more commonly as trichomes or "keif" actually balances brain chemistry. Endocanibinoids, which your body produces do just this, and Cannabinoids are just the same, but were not produced in the body, hence the "endo" in Endocanibinoid.

In short cannabis is a medicine and you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm an expert.
>>
>>686294907
Straighten your priorities. You don't need a GF, and itching for one so badly creates a sad and desperate husk. Enjoy life, and you will attract those whom you seek
>>
>>686295052
Be honest with her and your concerns. There's no need to ask me about this when you've been in a relationship for that long. Learn to communicate my friend. It will save you tremendous hassles.
>>
>>686277492
I'd had some bad experiences in my social life, since then, I've become introverted as hell, and lost my self-confidence. I have terrible social skills, I can only talk casually with a few people, but I can hardly express any real emotion. Because becoming more and more lonely, the only motivations in my life are sports (in which I'm not really good at, I just enjoy doing them) and basically any kind of storytelling media (from books to even video games), but most of the time, they are not enough. I don't care much about other things. How should I work on my social skills, or how could I find some motivation?
>>
>>686277492
My girlfriend wants to be alone, her grandmother just died and is going through some shit. Now she won't even speak to me
>>
Im going to kill myself very soon. I'm going to do it byourself train, it is the easiest way for me. How is the best way to do it with the least amount of pain? If I put my neck on the tracks on the farthest rail will it electrocute me?
>>
>>686295459
Bitter child. Gtfo
You have so much learning to do before you will ever heed an ounce of someone else's advice
>>
>>686296619
need some help guys
>>
>>686295609
Fuck elves. I'm pretty decent with my bow too. I agree though, hobbies are basically only for black people and queers.

On a serious note, consider rethinking that first breath you took this morning
>>
>>686277492
The answer to all problems is Jesus.
>>
File: 1463872735052.jpg (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463872735052.jpg
74 KB, 500x500
stop trying to solve everything, man.
good luck with your journey
>>
>>686295657
>. I hope you survive your attempt
I won't, when I do things I make sure it's done 110%, with the 10% being a backup plan.

As for you, you failed because your attempt was just that, and attempt. You didn't try, it was just a cry for help. If you truly wanted to you would have succeeded. I know you would have, just like anyone else.

I came to the conclusion that I would kill myself years ago. Not from self hate, envy, money, physical, or any other problems you could think of. But from an objective standpoint.

I am just at peace with the world. I don't really care anymore, and there is nothing left for me here. Nothing can change that and nothing will.

I am sorry that you went through a dark point in your life, but my problems are nonexus tent. I just wish to die without causing pain for others.

It is not something you understand right now, and I hope you never reach the point where you do understand. However, I have already weighed my options and it was unavoidable. Worse case scenario, those who are affected are only temporarily sad. A brief moment, nothing permanent. And I am relieved and exhausted of my life.
>>
File: 1337262163100.jpg (201 KB, 635x720) Image search: [Google]
1337262163100.jpg
201 KB, 635x720
>>686296619
stop seeking inspiration, duh.
>>
>>686295907
Be honest with her like an adult. Sit her ass down and tell her why you smoke. Take action. I did this with my parents and I think it shocked them into respecting my choices. My dad was impressed. He's an old fashioned guy.

>>686295929
3 year relationship, but id be lying if I didn't date Edward Elric in middle school... Oh boy.

>>686296304
Explore new hobbies. It's a reoccurring trend here
>>
>>686296092
>bullshit
>psycho
No, not at all. He's speaking the truth. They didn't chose what they were born with. Neither did you. Stop being a faggot and grow up.
>>
>>686297577
I really wish i could die too without causing pain for my family. I just dont know what to do
>>
File: th (3).jpg (7 KB, 300x184) Image search: [Google]
th (3).jpg
7 KB, 300x184
Any eye drs out there? I'm still pretty young, but needed cataract surgery in my right eye three years ago.

Yesterday I sent to the ophthalmologist and the dilated my eyes and put dye inn. Since then I have blurred, double vision in the eye with the surgery and the sun feels too bright in that eye.

I called the Dr, waiting for a call.back. in the meantime freaking out. Help, what's wrong???
>>
>>686297785
yes. I understand.
fucking brilliant.
that answer is really saddening though.
>>
Muslim moving to a foreign country to study and I just wanted to ask anybody who goes to college, how would you react to someone being very anti social ? Ive asked a ton, some said they would bully, some said no one cares, what do you all faggots think ?
>>
>>686297177
Bitter old man. Tell what you think I need to learn or fuck off and rot in a hole.
>>
Hey everyone it's been fun but I'm going to call it a day. I hoped I could have helped at least one person with life today. Some of you purposefully made life more difficult for others during this thread. It takes a special kind of hatred to come to an advice thread to bash others seeking help.

Stay fruitful, /b/ros.
>>
>>686277492
I'm 26. I failed community college. I did high school, okay. I lost my virginity at 24. To a girl I was in a LDR with, because I can't find a girl anywhere near me because I'm way too insecure.

I'm fat. I've been steadily losing weight these past few years, and a lot in the last few months.
I have no stamina. I've been jerking off since I was 14 and still can't last longer than 30 seconds sometimes. I can edge and edge and edge and edge for hours and hours. but it's mainly taking 30 secs to edge then stopping a bit and trying not to cum, so like active time of being useful for sex is still not a lot. When I did have sex for like 3 days straight a few times each day i did start to last longer. But there's no way I can find a girl who would be willing to do that with me. So like I'm just fucked for each first time with a girl.

I have no job. I've never had a dream job, I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm not good at anything. I can cook okay and drive fine. But I don't really want to drive people places for the rest of my life, because my life has no point or purpose and I'd rather die then just continuing to live futility knowing I'll never be happy or fulfilled. Like yeah i can obvs just go get a job. But like It's hard to be a productive worker when i just want to not exist anymore. I've had plenty of different jobs too, food, retail, delivery, debt collection.

Like my ideal would be to be some hopefully cute girls househusband. She works and I take care of her and the house and stuff. I could do that. but no girl wants that at all. inb4 cuck That's basically why i know this wouldn't work, She'd want to cuck me and I'd kill myself.

My parents are divorced. They divorced at 15 for me. I only got my driver license because my Dad got a DUI. And now I had to drive him and my sisters and mom everywhere. At 16 in high school, I had a GF, she is BI, but didn't let me touch her, and I was basically just helping her pass as straight. cont
>>
>>686298310
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>686298653
Yeah sorta like that.

>>686298609
I touched on a lot of this stuff in above responses.
>>
>>686298922
This girl I like told me that I'm "interesting," but right now she doesn't want to try a relationship. Should I wait or just fuck off?
>>
>>686293659

skorri
get a damn abortion
>>
I want to be cuckold, but she doesn't like that idea...I want her to have better sex. How could I make her to have sex with other man?
>>
>>686299364
u gay nigga
>>
>>686298609
So They only thing I want to do after working and being harassed by my sisters and mom and their friends who I had to waste hours of time driving around. Who all eventually turned their backs on my sisters. Real surprise. So I played WoW and wasted my life and shit. Played better games with my friends and stuff when i had time.

My mom liked to scream and yell at me all the time. I was the only one in the house to: mow the lawn, take care of any garbage related work, recycling too, laundry, dog shit, cat litter, driving errands, going to the store, getting fast food for my fat self and my family. And Anything my sisters wanted because if I didn't they would get mom to scream and yell at me. She always made me feel inadequate. Nothing was ever good enough for her or them. My dad either. He only cared how I made him look. Which was always bad since I was overweight and short and not good at anything. So he just drank and started doing crack and cocaine. I don't talk to him anymore.

I live with my mom but I can't take it anymore. i'ms till the only one to do anything around the house except now I can cook and clean better since I've been conditioned to for years. She always said That I was useless and couldn't do anything and that I'd never make it on my own and that no one would take care of me like she would. But now she needs me so much i feel guilty If I left because she's a broken person too. Not as broken as I. And I still resent the fuck out of her. So like I need to get out. But she's right, No one would take m in. I'd rather not be homeless. Although I would die faster (bright side?) So i just gotta live here until I die/kill myself or succeed at something. So the former obvs.

So like what do I do. I'm 26, useless, ugly, overweight until I lose enough weight that people will notice I have anorexia. I just don't know what to do man Kill myself, waste away or I dunno

>>686298922
Thanks I'll look. i just wanted to scream into the void, y'know.
>>
>>686299941
Sorry man it's just been a long thread lol. I gotta call her quits, but if it's any consolation, I wholeheartedly believe you can make the changes you need to.
>>
>>686283851
how do you work on yourself? I hate myself so much I can't. I'm just not good enough to work on, it's a waste of time.
>>
>>686299941
Play CS:GO at all?
>>
>>686299941
Dude get a job at a moving company, decent money and you burn weight off like nothing in the summer, move out and cars for yourself before your family, sounds like you would be the only one at your house who will. Could just change your last name and disown them. Make your life what you want it to be dude
>>
>>686300700
Like I suggested but you wistfully ignored ;)

Go do NEW things! You have to explore life to enjoy it. You literally have to, and it's so much god damn fun.
>>
My girlfriend broke up with me after a year, cause I have a child from a previous relationship and it bothered her.

Now I'm starting to resent my child.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.