[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hmm... really makes you think huh...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26
File: makes u think.jpg (44 KB, 493x601) Image search: [Google]
makes u think.jpg
44 KB, 493x601
hmm... really makes you think huh...
>>
>>686143393
Yeah bullets are cheaper aren't they?
>>
>>686143393
Don't be a nigger and get yourself locked up, so we can spend less to educate less retarded monkeys.
>>
Yeah, it sure is more important to feed and house criminals then to provide education.
Draconic punishments when?
>>
too bad the state will end up spending $100,500 for the one on the right.
>>
>>686143393
Yep if you niggers would just stop doing stupid illegal shit. Get an education and make something of yourself and contribute to society, we would all be better off
>>
File: spaghetti.jpg (104 KB, 798x1197) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
104 KB, 798x1197
Legally retarded person here, are they saying we should give free education to criminal blacks and make law abiding whites work for it?
>>
>>686144544
>Get an education and make something of yourself
are you fucking blind? theyre pointing out the fact that they don't educate their students well enough,especially students in low income area who are usually minorities
if they get poor primary education they're less likely to be able to make it into college, let alone stay in one if they get in
if they can't stay in college they're poor minimum wage workers, and when they have kids, the same thing happens to their kidd

it's called a cycle of poverty and it's a well docunented phenomenon

not only that, but the school to prison pipeline is reall, and involves police being more likely to stop, frisk, and impose longer sentences on young black offenders
>>
Why should the state pay for further education?
>>
>>686143393
Most /b/tard would rather lock black people up than educate them, even if it does cost more.
>>
>>686144851
no
they're saying that if the government spent more money on educating people while they're young, they'll have better oppurtunities and will be less likely to commit crime (which is statistically true)

and if their are less criminals they will have to spend less money on keeping them inprisoned
so, it'll save the state money in the long run
>>
>>686144356
thisx1000

we pay way to much to lock up thosefucking savage monkeys.

round em up and send em back to their shithole continent.
>>
>>686144971
not further education, they're saying that the state doesn't spend enough money on highschool education
>>
Serial killers and rapists must be locked up too
>>
>>686145035
In a perfect world assuming these "people" aren't wild aggressive apes naturally predisposed to violence.
>>
>>686144874
Baseless and unfounded. Your argument there devolved into "Tha Poleece iz Rayciss" in no time flat.
The fact of the matter is that there are hundreds of Grants and scholarships available to "young, underprivileged youth" from minorities. It is the fault of these dumb young people AND their nonexistent parents that these young people fail to take accountability for their actions, and buckle down in Highschool in order to earn good grades and excel into college. I'm from BFE and the number of grants available to students JUST FOR BEING BLACK is amazing.
>>
>>686145247
considering that what you just said isn't true at all, yes
>>
>>686144356
It's always funny when they talk about blacks being majority of criminals, prisoners, deaths by police and poverty stricken being a society problem instead of fixing themselves. No one goes around framing niggers for a living. If the monkeys don't want behind bars they shouldn't act wild.
>>
Seems like the right thing to do. Using more tax money to keep the niggers off the streets for a safer society
>>
College will soon be another term for black people daycare.

All whites will just get internships and gain their education at work and then go into full time careers instead of school.

Which honestly isn't a bad idea if implemented correctly.
>>
>>686145296
grants and scholarships are great for higher education but again, you're missing the point
it's not about higher education, because if you aren't well educated in middle school and highschool, hell, as far back as kindergarten, you're not going to succeed in college anyway
and you're right, parents who are poor and uneducated are less likely to have successful children, but that's not the children's fault, and we shouldn't ounish them for it
because if we're able to educate them, then when they have kids, their kids will be more likely to succeed

and that whole "the police is rayciss" thing is statistically founded and true
a white kid is less likely to be stopped and questioned, and even when they are and are found to have something like weed on them, their sentence is more likely to be shorter or nonexistent
>>
>>686143393
Notice how neither one is paying for anything themselves.

Also notice how both are complete wastes of taxpayer money, and in the end you still have a stupid nigger.
>>
>>686143393
ya prison system is a waste thats why i support banishment. leave them to there own degenerate devises on an island we have many unihabited island territories
>>
>>686144356
this
>>
lock up criminals... or pay for someone to get educated... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>686145679
>because if you aren't well educated in middle school and highschool, hell, as far back as kindergarten, you're not going to succeed in college anyway
LOL, I've heard the complete opposite.
I hear all kinds of stories from people who absolutely sucked shit at high school, got a blue collar job for half a decade and then go back and study hard and do well.
KYS.
>>
>>686145159
How many highschools make you wear mortarboards at graduation?
>>
>>686145824
your anecdotal evidence sure convinced me! incredible!

>>686145920
every single one in my state, for one
what kind of highschool did you go to?
>>
>>686145159
america spends the most per capita teaching students in the world
>>
>>686145999
and they suck at it
so maybe just throwing money at it is a bad idea if you can't throw the money in a smart way
>>
>>686145159
people who want to learn will learn, simple as that
>>
88k to keep someone in a cage? Shit, I'd take half that as a salary and "look after" one of them.
>>
>>686145679
It is very easy for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to see that applying yourself and working towards bettering your own education benefits YOU. If we, the consumer of America, would stop endorsing "Afro-American" culture and allowing the media to propagate this thug mentality to kids, perhaps they'd be able to see more clearly. As it stands, However, no matter how dumb the children are in middleschool, by high school they should recognize what is at stake. Many do, but they're not the statistic we're discussing.

Also, Citation needed, the police do not racially profile, the police just profile. If you dress like a thug with your pants around your ankles in loose clothing and talk/walk like a punk criminal You will be stopped. That's not racism, that's the police doing their job. Citation needed brother.
>>
>>686146090
was that meant to sound incredibly creepy
>>
>>686145982
>your anecdotal evidence sure convinced me! incredible!
Doesn't matter, you're full of shit and you know it.
>>
>>686145009
I think there is a better soultion: just kill them all.
>>
>>686145323
go back to tumblr, nigger boi.
>>
>>686143393
>Shut up retarded niggers
>>
>>686145009
most /b/lack people would rather steal and murder than get educated, even if it does cost more.
>>
File: negrocommunity.jpg (140 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
negrocommunity.jpg
140 KB, 500x330
>>686143393
Hmmm. Sounds like prisons need to be cheaper.
A few suggestions:
No heating. No blankets. No clothes.
Cheaper food, in smaller amounts.
Keep prisoners chained up, need fewer guards.
Break the legs of anyone making trouble or trying to escape.

And of course the death-penalty, properly implemented, is dirt cheat as well.

Statistically there is no such thing as rehabilitation. Every success is an anomaly, so rare that we can ignore it. We should just accept that.
>>
Money Illinois spent on white American college fund
>$0.00
>>
>>686145982
damn. around here you only get them at university. finishing highschool really isn't that much of an achievement.
>>
>>686146437
you know what country you'd like? north korea
>>
>>686144874
You can throw any amount of money at bad kids and it wont make a difference. Some people (niggers and muslims) are just shit.

Better to just lock them up early and keep them locked up.
>>
File: EvolutionFail.jpg (72 KB, 376x540) Image search: [Google]
EvolutionFail.jpg
72 KB, 376x540
>>686144874
Horseshit

No amount of money can take the nog out of a nig.

I say off the evolutionary challenged while they are young and use the saves recourse for productive causes.
>>
>>686146393
gb2 special ed. retard
>>
File: thirdreich.jpg (241 KB, 1200x808) Image search: [Google]
thirdreich.jpg
241 KB, 1200x808
>>686146608
Or the third reich?

I have often thought about how nice it would be to live in a country based on order.
>>
File: 1460162940572.png (459 KB, 756x756) Image search: [Google]
1460162940572.png
459 KB, 756x756
>>686144527
kek
>>
File: ItDo.jpg (23 KB, 363x473) Image search: [Google]
ItDo.jpg
23 KB, 363x473
>>686145159
>implying $ = IQ

Evolutionary fail
>>
>>686143393
>hmm... really makes you think huh...
yeah, I'm really wondering how the nigger on the left got out of jail just to complain
>>
File: iseewhatyoudid.gif (359 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
iseewhatyoudid.gif
359 KB, 500x281
>>686144527
>>
>>686146944
But the people were prosperous and nearly entered a golden age pre-poland invasion.
Hitler was right, the jews were holding back progress because they wanted their sheckles.
>>
>>686144356
Winrar
>>
>>686143393
Indeed, sounds like we can safely cut both budgets
>>
>>686143393
Students shouldn't cost that much to educate, prisoners REALLY shouldn't cost that much to stick in a box and throw food and water at.
>>
>>686146638
>>686144874

bullshit, i'm white and my childhood was like charlie bucket's from charlie and the chocolate factory. siblings, parents, grandparents and great-grandparents under one roof in a terraced, shitty, virtually half-built house. i was always grossly underweight throughout my childhood due to the fact that we didn't eat a lot (i had a BMI of around 17). Now I don't see many nigs living like that nowadays, all look very healthy with iPhones etc. (fair enough they probably stole them). But regardless, the point is that I went on to go to university and get a very decent job and I'm now firmly middle-class. A long with several others in similar situations. and you know what support we had? fuck all. my degree was in my own free-time whilst working full time.
>>
>>686145296
You missed a demonstrable point:
>you can't teach a turnip
>>
>>686147285
guards, employees,maintenance, who all need to be paid a well amount to offset the stress of dealing with prisoners all day long.
>>
>>686147415
Not being surrounded by gang culture/violence all your life probably didn't hurt.
>>
Black man here. These dumb niggers need to stop breaking the damn law. I was raised by my granny in the ghetto and I went to college. Now I work as a structural engineer
>>
File: niggersvsasians.jpg (302 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
niggersvsasians.jpg
302 KB, 530x970
>>686147415
Exactly! The people who shine under pressure will succeed without money and the shitpeople will fail even if they have it.

The key is to quickly identify the garbage so they can be disposed of before they do too much damage.

I say we shoot niggers (and muslims) when they commit their first crime, no matter how small it is.
White people and eastern asians get some warnings first, since they usually turn out alright.
>>
>>686147825
that's hilarious, because i did. i grew up in a paramiitary stronghold in northern ireland
>>
>>686143393
They got a point there. They waste 12.500 bucks on these monkeys
>>
>>686143393
Some nigs say that crackers are making billions locking them up. Some say we're losing billions. Which is it?
>>
>>686147895
Also, police are racist. But if you aren't breaking the god damn law, there's nothing they could do to you that wouldn't end up starting riots. I've been pulled over for being black. I didn't break the law. Cop checked my information, asked to search, then didn't when I agreed.
>>
>>686148014
That's a cool anecdote bro but other humans can't escape. Do you think all of the people who turned to gangs would have if they were raised in a different environment?
>>
>>686147996
Ever notice how a majority of doctors are foreign now? Picture isn't exactly right
>>
>>686144186
kek
>>
>>686148412
Mmm. But have you noticed that foreign doctors suck?
>>
File: 1462643178430.jpg (51 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1462643178430.jpg
51 KB, 576x768
>>686144851
pretty much
>>
>>686148393
some people aren't meant to escape. i had the option to go down that road and i chose not to. good riddance to the ones that did, not my responsibility - they never did me any favours.
>>
>>686148185

Tax payers spend the money, while investors in private prison companies rake the profits off the top. It's pretty much a scam.
>>
File: around_blacks_relax.jpg (79 KB, 407x382) Image search: [Google]
around_blacks_relax.jpg
79 KB, 407x382
>>686147996
Not a bad idea. Most niggers commit crimes before they breed.

If we eliminate black criminals early we can eventually cure the black race.
>>
>>686147895
>>686148293

i agree with this man mostly sorry /b/.

niggers gonna nig, the people who want to get educated will try their best.

Are some police racist? for sure.

WIll treating an officer with common decency help you not get killed? probably.
>>
File: smellnigra.jpg (111 KB, 597x1607) Image search: [Google]
smellnigra.jpg
111 KB, 597x1607
>>686148412
>>
>>686149040
Cops are more likely to kill a white person after committing a violent crime though.
>>
>>686147571
Which is why if a certain group is significantly statistically proven to be criminal, the convicted individuals should be executed without delay. Appeal is forfeit for genetic tendency.
>>
>>686148632
>some people aren't meant to escape
If we solve this problem it's a win-win for everyone (hint: including your middle class ass not having to pay ridiculous taxes for prison) so why not get behind it?
>>
>>686143393
so one commits a crime and instead of just killing them we do the humane thing and keep the alive providing for them and the other has to work to earn his way
does make you think...why arent we just killing the bad ones and using the money for more important things.
>>
>>686149240
you are a guy on the internet telling me this though, and while ive never commited a violent crime, cops have never treated me unfairly. ive never even actualyl heard stories of taht either, as a white male living in the bay are california.

tbh you just seem like someone grasping at straws here.. for what i dont know.
>>
>>686149453
Because morality exists you fuckwit
>>
People who appear to be utterly worthless will always find someone to blame it on.

Fat feminists that will never breed - men
Nigs that can't stop nigging - whites
Muslims that can't stop terrorising - the West
Poor people that won't embrace that they're too stupid and/or lazy to have any market value - the middle class

That's why you get all the hatred towards the white middle-class western male. It's the scapegoat that satisfies everybody
>>
>>686147996
Exactly. Natural selection could then take its natural course. The left overs would me an evolved species not weighed down by their criminal ancestors.
>>
Went for a joy ride then this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNOoSFX1Tt4
>>
>>686146223
Since when is profilung people (racial or not), the police just doing their job? So because I say "aint" and "nigga", or talk with a NY or ATL accent, or dress with baggy jeans and a Jersey and du rag, that gives the police the right to stop, ID, question, and investigate me, despite having no evidence of any crime being committed?
>>
>>686144356
Probably should look at the prison system itself. Treating people like animals encourages them to act like animals. Put expectations on them and give them dignity and they reform. This shit is fucking simple. I'm not saying I don't hate dindus, I'm just saying the system sure as shit ain't helping and just saying don't get arrested really ignores the monster in the closet that is our private prison industry. Fuck the American justice system.
>>
>>686145057
Our ancestors brought them here centuries ago, you can't just say "go back to you continent nigger", because it's not their continent anymore
>>
>>686146638
>Muslims
Lol, UKfag here. As you know, We have been invaded by muzzies over here but I definitely wouldn't accuse them of not responding to valuing education.
Most of my GPs have been Muslim. Most of the high acheivers in my University classes are Muslim females. Most of the Lawyers in my town are Muslim. There are a fair number engineering grads too.

The only problem I have with them is their refusal to integrate.
>>
File: allisasitshouldbe.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
allisasitshouldbe.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>>686149845
Yup.

The police are allowed to stop, ID and question you. And its more likely that they will focus on people who make them think they might be criminals.

Which is as it should be.
>>
>>686149675
Scapegoat?... Or instigator?
>>
>>686146437
You watch a lot of Fox news don't you? THIS IS WHAT WE GET WHEN WE REMOVE CIVICS FROM THE CURRICULUM! Go jerk off to a Rush Limbaugh rant.
>>
>>686147092
I'm a german historian and your views on the third reich are extremely narrow and based on virtually no facts
>>
>>686149675
Wat? Occupy wallstreet and stuff had nothing to do with hating the middle class. Not sure what you're talking about, maybe it's different where you are because I'm an american.
>>
>>686150202
I've never done anything to oppress women, blacks, muslims or poor people.
>>
>>686150193
But If I chose to invoke my rights and not give him my information, because I did nothing wrong, and he shot me out of anger, you'd call me another uppity "dindu" that shoulda just did what massah said and not used my rights as an american citizen.
>>
>>686150430
Germany before the nazis was poor as fuck, no?

Then Hitler. And suddenly military and industrial superpower.
>>
>>686144356
ITT: stupid americans
>>
Maybe if more niggers went to school than got locked up we wouldn't have to spend so much money on locking them up.
>>
File: police_brutality01.gif (6 KB, 422x292) Image search: [Google]
police_brutality01.gif
6 KB, 422x292
>>686150537
True, if you give the police shit you deserve what you get back. Getting shot might be a bit extreme but you certainly deserve a beating.

Next time, try being polite and relaxed.
>>
File: this.gif (118 KB, 199x133) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
118 KB, 199x133
>>686145296
People nowadays, mostly blacks and women, just want excuses as to why they are where they are. It's easier to blame society than to realize you're just lazy. Also, fuck the white people for giving idiots their excuses, you're not helping anybody by telling them not to try, they'll just fail, then blame the system for being prejudice.
>>
>>686144874
Education does not lead to morality. People's decisions, not their happenstance, are what cause crime. If you don't want to go to jail then don't break the law and get caught.
>>
>>686150593
yeah, but anyone could solved the problems he did solve, not to mention his policies were influenced by the lefts policies of the Weimarer Republik
>>
>>686150465
But you benefit from systems that do and try to keep it that way.
>>
>>686149891
your method relies too much on the individual person wanting to be rehabilitated unfortunately. you seem like a very trusting person, and thats ok. its kinda cute.

while you may be a normal well adjusted person, there are many many people in this world who are brought up in less than ideal circumstances.

some people are just ruined from the start, adapting to the environment they are born in.

you can argue all you want whos fault it is that black communities are poor as fuck and dangerous too. but in the end, it all falls down to the individual and if they desire change or not
>>
>>686143393
Yeah if we didn't have to lock up so many dumb niggers, we could educate them.
>>
how can anyone deny that blacks are just incapable of a contribution on par with whites or east asians? do we need anymore evidence than africa? that's more than any scientific study could tell you. just fucking look at the state of it
>>
>>686150593
U.S. entered recession, millions lost jobs
Enter Obama. Job growth.

come one, anon. makes sense
>>
>>686150744
Your insecurity is showing. You just find blacks to be that intimidating, huh? I never once mentioned "Shit, fuck you cracka ass cracka. I aint givin you shit, nigga" as the way of decline. I could've declined respectfully, but you being so threatened by blacks, assumed any black invoking his rights would do so in an aggressive manner.
>>
>>686150593
Two things happened. National Socialism and genocide.
Which do you think helped their economy?
>>
>>686151076
First the one and then the other.
>>
>>686150858
>But you benefit from systems that do and try to keep it that way.
in what ways have I benefited? i grew up poor, i worked full-time while doing a degree (no scholarship for being a nig/woman) and finally got a decent job despite the fact that i'm on the wrong side of diversity quotas
>>
>>686151076
Genocide for sure duh
>>
>>686150932
well let me ask you this? what have YOU done to help Africa? or the black community for that matter? Ok then.
>>
>>686150932
Actually africans have made comparable contributions to science and industry. Especially Muslims.

read a book, nigger.
>>
>>686143393
I'm so sick of people bitching about black people when the corrupt elite is almost completely white? The fuck? Where is the shame in being a part of the race that is responsible for shutting down congress and selling our law making process to corporations. Fucking priorities. Get over the nig sagging and getting welfare. They're nothing compared to Goldman and Sacs. Take into consideration the fact that in all other first world countries, American CEOs would be jailed for actions that they get bailouts for in the US. I'm white, don't particularly like black folk, still think think they're a minor problems compared to profit driven white folk in power.
>>
>>686151252
Fuck Muslims you fuck. Don't ever defend those animals
>>
>>686150865
If a dog can be rehabilitated then why not a human
>>
>>686151162
>>686151213
NSDAP only helped germany a little quicker. Other political powers that opposed hitler even had plans to help the economy, hitler was simply a catalyst. Zentrum could have easily accomplished the same thing over a much longer period
>>
File: 1401261058925.jpg (89 KB, 672x499) Image search: [Google]
1401261058925.jpg
89 KB, 672x499
>>1190949
Why do you faggots think that the fact that the state spend more on inmates than on studentsbare the inmates fault? There sre whites in prisons too not just niggers

I fucking hate niggers but i hate degenerate white trash too, and itt you all act like niggers

Kys all
>>
>>686151467
Some cant, though.

And since you mention dogs, why isnt it offensive to mention that some breeds are more agressive than others, when its so offensive to say that blacks are more agressive than whites?
>>
>>686151352
Not defending, only stating facts nigger
>>
>>686151200
Lol. If that is all in fact true, then congratulations. But, you are in the minority for your racial demography.

Just like there are a minority of blacks/minorities who were born with a silver spoon and were handed everything.

BTW. Asian/Indian kids have it hardest. They have to grow up poor and get incredible grades because their demograph performs so highly, but do you ever see them playing the victim card or complaining like you do? No they just get on with it and strive for excellence.
>>
>>686151645
Because dogs aren't people I guess, they can't take offense.
>>
Asians make a lot more on average than whites in the US. Why are whites still the enemy? Why are we not shutting down Asian privilege!!!
>>
>>686150865
Its never impossible to rehabilitate someone (that being said I'm still in favor of the death penalty in extreme cases). Change their environment, remove all influences from their previous life and give them objectives that immediately benefit them. People are animals. They are products of their environment. They do not stay the same their entire lives because of their upbringing. I'm not overly trusting in people, I just understand people a little better than you do apparently.
>>
>>686144508
Crime and punishment isn't a budget that gets decided upon. It's the cost proportional to the need. You want to spend less on incarceration then you need to have fewer criminals.
>>
File: cholera.jpg (149 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
cholera.jpg
149 KB, 640x436
>>686151885
Indians are fucking dangerous.

People worry about the chinese, but i say keep a close eye on India.
>>
lol at anyone that says whites ruined africa, considering we fucking nuked japan and they're doing alright.

i guess not being nigs does a lot for you
>>
>>686151467
if a potato can be rehabilitated then why not a dog?

nobody said shit about what can and cant be done. My point was you are proposing a plan (what exactly that is i couldnt guess) that gives criminals the power, when many of them could care less about being a functioning member of society.

it all sounds peachy anon it really does, hey inmate#69420 we are gonna have you work for us finding homes for abandoned puppies so you can realize that murdering that innocent family was wrong. I expect you to do your duties, show up on time, and make sure to tuck in your shirt!
>>
>>686144527
Niggers gonna nig
>>
>>686152056
Uh, yes they can? So you don't understand people and you don't understand animals. Dogs have a more simple set of priorities and values, but the equation is exactly the fucking same.
>>
Not really, usually you want pretty tight security for such dangerous things
>>
>>686152345
You have a really narrow view of the concept of rehabilitation.
>>
>>686152153
i see you are stuck on the idea i said it was impossible, which is just you putting words in my mouth.

all i did was debunk your fairtytale magical plan to rehabilitate all the innocent convicted criminals who want so badly to prove they are upstanding members of society.

im sure the majority will reform once you unveil your brilliant master plan.
>>
$88,000 well spent. $12,500 wasted. Fucking niggers, but dat boi
>>
>>686152345
That wasn't me it was probably >>686152153 this guy. I missed your point sorry, I thought you were saying humans can't be. I don't agree though, I agree with the other guy. Except for some cases it's possible to do.

Also wtf is your analogy, I can't into. Potatos aren't rehabilitable in the first place.
>>
>>686152627
and from my pov, you are a dreamer living in a fairtytale world. would it be ideal if everyon wanted to do good? SURE WOULD ANON

it isnt the reality we live in

people lie, people steal, people corrupt.
>>
>>686152336
All Japan had to do was rebuild. They were never occupied, enslaved and prevented from progressing.

Africa never had the chance to progress because you fuckers were there looting, killing and oppressing from centuries earlier.

>inb4 but huur durr dem blacks never invented nthings
>we was right to keep them submissives
The white man did not dream up all he has one summer morning. It was the product of centuries of sharing of knowledge and conquest of other regions.

You could have traded with them fairly and left, but you didn't because y'all are violent greedy motherfucking savages.
>>
>>686144356
If niggers didn't act out, they would fill the prisons with lesser and lesser crimes.

That's the real problem, prisons are run like corporations.
>>
>>686153004
i was just making up something equally as retarded as comparing a dog to a human.
>>
>>686152860
You realize prisons psychologically reinforce criminal behavior, right? Why can't we just do prisons but with the reverse of that psychology? People would leave and likely not be back instead of the opposite.
>>
>>686143393
What are they asking? Do they want worse conditions in prison or smth?
>>
>>686152860
So don't rehabilitate people because it won't be idealistic and perfect? Yeah, some people won't respond to it. Yeah, some people will have to remain in prison. I'm not talking about rehabilitating everyone. I'm talking about doing something fucking differently that doesn't have the US with the highest prison population in the world. And if you say its just cause nigs be niggin, I give up.
>>
>>686152505
Alright, try calmly explaining to your dog why it is a vicious animal and post pics of it crying/raging. We may have just discovered animal sentience.
>>
>>686153286
Thank you.
>>
>>686153129
>You could have traded with them

Fuck, why didn't we think of that. We could've traded architecture, medicine, science, sailing, metalworking, weapons for..

a stick and a house made of cow shit
>>
>>686153304
They want more money spent on educating black students. The idea being that it would be cheaper to educate them than to put them in prison.

The consensus is that they are wrong and niggers would waste any chances they get because they prefer to be criminals.
>>
>>686153508
I'm talking about offending on a simpler basis? You know, like a dog would respond to. Like taking its food, you dipshit. Just because human reactions are more complicated doesn't mean they follow a different pattern. Stop being so fucking dense, man.
>>
>>686153227
You obviously didn't understand then. If something as dumb and animal as a dog can be rehabilitated from being violent or unproductive, why not a human, who is smarter and less instinctual?
>>
>>686153129
We don't care about japan, be cause they D'ONT HAVE SOUL
>>
>>686153564
>implying there wasn't any precious metals, diamond, medicinal plants, fertile land etc...

If they had nothing of value, why did you stay?
>>
>>686144186
FPBP
>>
>>686153594
Why do they prefer to be criminals? I really want to know what you think the reason is.
>>
The only education these niggers should be learning is how to shape up for the auction.
>>
>>686154071
It's because "dey is niggers". It's perfect circular logic.
>>
>>686153227
are you goign to tell me its harder to manipulate a dog than a human? come on man... you answered your own question youre just too blind to realize it.
>>
>>686153983

which they obviously weren't capable of harassing, we had to do it for them.
>>
>>686153881
>>686154291
>>
>>686154071
I have absolutely no idea. It makes no sense to me.

The criminal life seems to involve a lot of unpleasant work with very nasty people for very uncertain gains. But some people absolutely refuse to do anything else.
>>
>>686154396
*harnessing
>>
>>686153983
Read Guns, Germs and Steel.

Its a comprehensive analysis of the role geography played on the development of human civilizations. Its no coincidence that civilizations developed by latitude not longitude.
>>
>>686153739
And what we were talking about before was obviously not on a simple basis. Saying something to a person and having them be offended involves language and a sense of self to be defensive of. Nuance you wanted to ignore for the sake of arguing. Fucking excuse me for not being so god damn clear in my post.
>>
>>686145679
AMAZING BAIT!!!
>>
>>686143393
That niggers always want more free shit?
>>
>>686154283
>Perfect circular logic

You know that is a clear sign you're wrong. If you really think they're born niggin, we're done here.
>>
>>686154559
cleverly marketed book, of course people will rush to buy it if it answers the question (albeit misleadingly) 'why are my people so shit?' with a seemingly legitimate excuse
>>
>>686154434
>I have absolutely no idea

So you admit you can't wrap your mind around being raised in that kind of environment then? I promise, its not because they're born that way. Humans just don't work like that.
>>
>>686154396
>we had to do it for them
Yeah, what a wonderful "gift" the white man doth bestow upon us! Bless him for these chains and this apartheid so we may slave away to work for his material gains and well-being.

No, no. Don't offer to pay us with food or valuable knowledge in exchange for the land and help. Simply make us your domesticated animals. That is surely the fairest way and they best favor you can do for us!
Thank you white man. Thank you. Now what can we "DO" for you? Breed with your women? Take your jobs with affirmative action? We just wanna help.
>>
>>686143393
>The state has to suffer for I wish to commit crimes without consequences, NOW GIBSMEDAT
>Niggers
FTFY
>>
File: IQbell.jpg (14 KB, 402x205) Image search: [Google]
IQbell.jpg
14 KB, 402x205
>>686154559
>Guns, Germs and Steel
Its a book written by liberals to cover up the inconveniently truth.
>>
>>686154559
Have you read it? Don't talk shit until you've studied the science. Sorry, but you're fucking wrong here man. Just 2 + 2 = 5 fucking wrong.
>>
>>686143393
yeah it makes me think that these 12,500 bucks are going down the drain instead of buying anti-black weaponry for the cops
>>
>>686146243
that doesn't sound creepy, it sounds like he's saying that he would kill them for 44,000
>>
>>686155344
Have you researched how those IQ curves were created? Have you looked into the specific IQ formatted test that was used? I fucking have. That science is outdated. You're cherry picking to fit your opinions.
>>
>>686153739
>>686154600
Although I don't completely disagree with you. There definitely could be differences in the human races but it's controversial until the moment it is scientifically proven. The problem is is that it's so controversial that no one wants to do these studies in the first place lest be labed racist/nationalist.
>>
>>686155344
IQ is dependant on educational systems. Do you think a white boy who grew up fighting in the DRC amongst gorillas and rebels is gonna have a high IQ? If you think so, then your IQ must be very low.
>>
The utter amount of butthurt in this thread is staggering.
1. Treat police with respect Nd they respect you. If they are getting angry, don't get angry back. Police have a right to ask who you are and what you are doing.
2. If you don't have the drive and willpower to go after higher education, you will not suceed even if you are given that free chance.
3. Profiling is wrong, but until the world and the human race can trust each other, it won't be going anywhere.
>>
>>686154600
And the language of a dog would be actions or body language. Are you really this fucking dense that you can't get past this analogy? The vast majority of people can be rehabilitated and rehabilitation is a solution while stagnant jail cells are career criminal factories. Plain and fucking simple, you ignorant shit.
>>
>>686153286
oh thank you for making it sound so simple! what an expert you must be!

Do i agree prisons reinforce criminal behavior , NO SHIT. But listen to you with your end all be all "MASTERPLAN" to make these criminals change their dastardly ways.

>Why can't we just do prisons but with the reverse of that psychology?

you have a lot of fun ideas but no real ways to implement them.

>People would leave and likely not be back instead of the opposite

to me it sounds like your success results are all just assumptions you are making about convicted criminals.

its fun to play pretend, but reality is cruel.

Yeah prison sucks, personally i dont know how to change that. The actual criminals benefit from the current system with no incentive to change themselves.

the people who want to change will change regardless of how the current system operates. It isnt the prisons fault these people are the way they are.
>>
>>686143393
By the looks of the yellow sash on the young man, he graduated with honors / member of the national honor society. Sounds like $12,500 is good enough to me.
>>
>>686144851
WE ALREADY FUCKING DO
>>
>>686145296
It's amazing how fast your argument turns into "Wull lookit me out har in th' country! I cain't git none-a them graints ner scholarships! I got to werk extry hard to git help from muh fam-ly, er th' FFA, er whutever else I got from others! I jes' tol'ja I'm frum whut they calls a r'ral ar-ya, and I ain't got no fucking clue what really goes on in th' big city, but I'll pre-tend I'm an expert anyways, cuz that's what them old-timers at the feed store do!"
>>
>>686155880
That still doesn't prove me wrong. The reason it is not offensive to call some dog breeds more aggressive than others but is offensive for humans is because dogs don't have a sense of self to be offended over by words.
>>
>>686155973
Idealistic "MASTERPLANS" are still better than just doing the same old fucking shit. I know whatever particular plan I could come up with wouldn't be perfect. People are fallible and there are a lot of other variables. But it would still be a fuck load better than the for profit prison system that allows corporations to utilize close to free prison labor which makes for fewer paying jobs. Our system is fucked. Stop defending it.
>>
File: IQ480.jpg (105 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
IQ480.jpg
105 KB, 480x480
>>686155798
Just look at IQ by race in America alone. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>686156741
Kek'd that couldn't be more false
>>
>>686156678
im not defending shit if you read up.

im just debunking your silly belief that you trust human beings to magically change overnight because we give them respect.

people wont change. in this lifetime or the next.
>>
>>686156453
Holy fuck. Get past the analogy. Sorry I didn't come up with a more fool proof one. Humans can be rehabilitated the same as any other animal. That's the point I'm making.
>>
>>686156741
Is that graphic seriously cited as '79 and you're using it??
>>
>>686157057
yeah im not the dog fucker retard im the potato guy.

but your analogy is fuckign retarded to begin with.. you two dumdums can end the circlejerk now. thanks.
>>
>>686157057
Sorry, I don't see what that has to do with being offended
>>
>>686156890
There's a fuck load of history that proves you wrong. You need to do you some learning and stop accepting whatever matches your opinions. Dude, I grew up racist as fuck. I'm from Louisiana.
>>
Being honest here I have no clue why we put people in prison who have done majorly wrong. Example pedos, murderers, rapist etc. Why bother? Just confirm they did it and put a bullet in their brain. We dont need them in a society. Plus there was a girl in Canada who was 12 and she murdered her whole family and guess what. Shes getting released in 5 years. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? That bitch aint sane shes fucking insane.
>>
File: maths.jpg (71 KB, 482x323) Image search: [Google]
maths.jpg
71 KB, 482x323
>>686155586
If you think IQ is invalid, look at SAT test. Black consistently score the lowest. Wetbacks that can't speak English when they first arrive in America do better than blacks that have been in America for generations.
>>
>>686157272
Nothing. That was somebody else. All I'm fucking saying is that the vast majority of people can be rehabilitated. Thats it.
>>
File: 1462223194904.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1462223194904.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>ITT Fucking Retarded white people

The point of OPs image is that you spend more money on prisoners than education. That's it, and they're trying to pass a bill to fix that.

Now there's various reasons why prison is more expensive. No, it's not because they're black and "hurr durr you gotta keepd a monkies in line!!". It's because food, living quarters, electric, heating, all sorts of shit required to keep prisons prisons. Not to mention America is a huge country with lots of people, so you need a lot of these prisons for criminals. It's not a matter of race you fucking retards.

Because America has tons of criminals, you have to spend more money to contain them than education. Technically speaking, you can be more efficient teaching kids and have to spend less money doing so, so it's not absolutely a bad thing if teaching people costs less money than jailing criminals than it is that just our judiciary system is highly inefficient which I agree with.

Basically, you're all retarded.
>>
>>686157150
So an abused dog is the same in my analogy as a black kid growing up surrounded by dindus. Change the environment, change the person.
>>
File: HEHEHEHE.gif (421 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
HEHEHEHE.gif
421 KB, 500x333
>>686143393
Because you are a nigga and you are better in the jail :)
>>
>>686149915
We can certainly round them up and take them back, though. We did it in one direction, now we just do it again in the other direction.
>>
>>686157288
sorry bro you being a former racist doesn't score you any bonus points if anything it just proves you are human.

since the dawn of man, humans sin.

history will back me up on this.

And im not saying people cant change, but your systematic masterplan to change these humans who chose to commit crimes "probably" wont produce these terrific results your're envisioning.
>>
File: IQ Races and crime corralation.png (642 KB, 640x1080) Image search: [Google]
IQ Races and crime corralation.png
642 KB, 640x1080
>>686156888
Internet search IQ by race. Anon like you would rather stick your head in the sand and ignore facts.
>>
>>686157763
you are still comparing a dog to a human being, and its wrong :)
>>
>>686143393
Makes me think of what? How much tax renenue the government would save if black people stopped committing crimes? Makes you think doesn't it...
>>
>>686144874
Spotted the sjw faggot. Maybe prioritize education over "being thug" and you can save us all the fucking time and money. That would require personal accountability so I won't hold my breath
>>
>>686146437
Your incapacity to understand either macroeconomics or human rights is astounding.

The death penalty is the most expensive
>>
>>686152236
Actually the way the prison system is set up in the U.S., it being privatized and all, means that the companies that own and operate the prisons and penitentiary actually have a demand for prisoners, because the more people they have incarcerated, the more profit they make. If the prison system wasn't privatized, there's be less of an incentive to incarcerate someone for a lesser offence, they should be put in a "halfway house" kinda deal where they have to stay while they do a bunch of community service as punishment. Then we aren't just paying for people to stay in what's basically a really shitty hotel, they'll actually be contributing to society instead of damaging it then becoming a drain on its resources.
>>
>>686148185
Both
>>
threads just about over. good chat lads.
>>
>>686152267
they cant even poo in the loo
>>
>>686153129
someone post the webm of the chinese guy roasting the black algerian.
>>
>>686150744
Maybe just counter violent oppression with appropriate measures.

Just sayin'
>>
>>686153129
https://youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=4365
>>
>>686150793
Or get falsely accused by sjw feminazi, get evil and corrupt public pretender, and get served to the prison industrial complex on a platter.

Fuck you fascist piece of shit.
REEEEEEEEEEEE!>>686150836
>>
File: IQ7.png (60 KB, 512x443) Image search: [Google]
IQ7.png
60 KB, 512x443
>>686157142
IQ does not change much over the years.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.