[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a feminist, ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 24
I'm a feminist, ask me anything.
>>
How many black males have you had intercourse with?
>>
>>685937404
None, I'm not gay so it'll never happen anyway.
>>
File: 1456410443095.png (4 KB, 309x196) Image search: [Google]
1456410443095.png
4 KB, 309x196
>>685937237
tumbler or old school feminist?
>>
>>685937237
how does it feel knowing you are always right even when your wrong?
>>
>>685937237
Why should literally anyone care about both yourself and feminism?
>>
>>685937237
What's the recipe for tubby custard?
>>
>>685937500
>male feminist
>not gay

Pick one
>>
>>685937552
Neither.
Tumblr is where stupid teenagers cling themselves to groups (like feminism) and defend it with utmost loyalty. In the process they end up extending over feminism, saying things like "men don't deserve rights" or even taking away their own rights in the process. I.E "men don't deserve to smell our beauty #NoEqualityNoShower"
>>
>>685937794
Feminism means to raise female rights to men's, so you're equivalently saying "why should literally anyone care about women?"
>>
>>685937237
>>685937843
Answer it OP, I want to know
>>
>>685937905
hrmm well seeing as you only 2 options if I had to be I think I would choose male feminist as I think my gender probably identifies me better then my sexuality does.
>>
>>685938250
I don't know either.
>>
liberal or radical feminist?
>>
If you're not a woman you shouldn't call yourself a feminist OP. Women are tired of men forcing themselves in to their organizations and acting like something isn't legitimate until men get involved. Feminism doesn't need you. If you need to call yourself something the term 'ally' works.
>>
>>685938440
I'm actually both liberal and a radical feminist but if you're asking generally then no, I'm not a liberal feminist. radical.
>>
>>685938195
Good job on not answering my question turbofaggot
>>
>>685937237
do you like walking across the top of grassy mountains?
>>
>>685938561
It's quite obvious why we should care about women. I'm sorry if you can't tell why.
>>
>>685938650
I find it more relaxing to just sit up there and watch the view. Never been a hiker, which is why getting up there is kind of an issue
>>
What rights do men have that women don't?
>>
>>685937237
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
File: q27gpd.jpg (66 KB, 586x751) Image search: [Google]
q27gpd.jpg
66 KB, 586x751
Are you born with a fishmouth or did your mouth reform itself throughout the process of becoming a feminist?
>>
>>685938689
Oh I understand completely why women are important.
Survival of the species and whatnot.

But my question wasn't whether or not people should care about women, it was whether or not people should care about both yourself and feminism.
Equal rights between men and women already exists throughout the world. The only thing you, a man, will accomplish by associating yourself with feminism is you'll find out exactly how the underside of their boots taste.
>>
>>685938862
When it comes to rights? Nothing. Of course rights do mean "a moral or legal entitlement to have or obtain something or to act in a certain way." And legally yes, we're equal. But it never matters what it legally is because ultimately that's not what is going to control society.
You'll always here people say "stupid women driver!" Weather or not you consider this a problem or even care about this it IS undeniable sexism. Maybe this alone isn't an issue, its not really going to damage anything. However, it is underlying proof of what our culture thinks of women, and of course - the way our culture thinks ultimately depicts the way we act. That's where it becomes an issue.

In contrast to this you'll also probably hear women say a lot as well "Men are more aggressive drivers then women" And again, same principle here. This acts as underlying proof of what our culture thinks of men.
Lets look at the keywords here:
>men are more aggressive
>stupid women
It is well known gender stereotypes that women are more unintelligent then men. And that men are more aggressive then women. You could then say that sexism goes both ways in our culture, and I completely agree though it is lopsided. As for aggressiveness, well which would you rather be aggressive or stupid? (I think you know) but despite even this, in our culture it's glorified to be aggressive because it's "manly".

But to the point - How does our cultures mindset actually effect how the genders are treated?
Well as I said both women and men have it both legal rights thus legal opportunities!
And women have been taking these opportunities as well, I.E - statistically there are more women in college then men. Now why might that be? Women just took the legal opportunity they have here, because men had a non-law opportunity. You see most men don't have to go to college to easily get a job as a construction worker and make over minimum wage
>>
>>685938934
I don't. thus I can't answer.
>>
>>685938552
no bites. well done everybody.
>>
>>685937237
Why havent killed yourself yet?
>>
>>685940005
I can see your beta overweight ass from here
>>
File: emma.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
emma.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2832
>>685937237
What's it like knowing that even though you're on the same side, Emma Watson and all the other feminazis will still find you repulsive because you have a penis?
>>
>>685939271
hrmm I wouldn't know because I don't have a fish mouth. However I believe the answer for feminist with fish mouths would be number 2 - their mouth reformed itself throughout the process of becoming a feminist. I think this would be the case because if you even look at tumblr-feminist like in that picture they all have common qualities - dyed her, glasses, skin covering. Perhaps some can be mistaken for emo. The group even attracts some chubby females. (Basically anything but girly) this is because those feminist are trying to demolish and strip themselves of anything that can be defined "girly" so they can demolish gender roles. Anyway, its probably the same principle with fish mouths, looking unattractive.
>>
>>685938557
Do you really really hate TERFs??
(Trans-exclusive radical feminists)??? >>:((((
>>
>>685940810
Well realistically they wont. But besides that if your referring to typical tumblr feminist then I don't even consider them on the same side as me.
>>
>>685940837
Not quite sure what that is. Please enlighten me a little
>>
>>685940005
some things I can agree with, but I don't agree with the "non-law opportunity" stuff. In my Job (IT) i work with a lot of women (cause customer service) and some of them are just dumb people.

Of course the same amount with men. I think the clichè that men are agressive and women dumb comes from the fact that men use to project their mistakes on other people often times. And this is based on the fact that men are under a lot of pressure, so failing is not an option often times. So they tend to get agressive when failing.

Women tend to reflect more and admit mistakes more opently, but it is also more accepted.

The women i have to work with have all good sounding jobs without have to study anything really.
I think it is very dependant on country, ethnics and industry.

There is no country, no industry and no ethnic group where you can apply the same principles.
What we really need is to drive the dicussion away from unimportant topics like sayings (bad woman driver) or bad language. These will always be sexist, unfair and whatnot.

We need to look at the individuals and decide then if something was sexist or not
>>
>>685941173
I took it from some tumblr user. I assume it's a feminist movement excluding support for transexuals (basically shading them off and focusing just on gays and women, i thinhk??)
>>
>>685938369
Oh no, it's retarded
>>
>>685941331
Oh. Well then to basically answer your question:
I just hate transgenders.
>>
>>685941609
Oh don't get me wrong I fully well know you were trying to imply there isn't straight males who are feminist. It's just that you're wrong so I couldn't answer with considerable seriousness.
>>
How do you define feminism?
>>
>>685941856
"the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men." Token from google, but this pretty much sums up how I define it.
>>
what do you actively do each day to improve the rights of women worldwide OP?
>>
>>685942126
Oh me alone? Advocate the idea. Which doesn't sound a lot to you I'm sure but ultimately its the first step to anything. Sure there is actual work to be done but it's not like that's ever going to be done without this. The world isn't ready for that yet.
>>
File: NtvIf9g.jpg (377 KB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
NtvIf9g.jpg
377 KB, 2250x3000
>>685941842
What's it like knowing that no matter what you do, nobody will like you? Men think you're a wimp who's worth nothing, women think you're either creepy or gay (or both) and you said yourself that you hate anyone outside of those categories.
>>
>>685937237
name me a right men have that women dont.
>>
>>685942357
may i ask how?
have you ever had the opportunity to advocate the idea to any one who was in your opinion, in need of it? how did that go?
whats your plan for the future?
>>
File: large.jpg (24 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
24 KB, 500x288
do you Like Marina and the Diamonds
>>
>>685942402
I did? would you like to elaborate with me on where, and how exactly I explained that?
>>
>>685942522
Never listened to them, don't know
>>
>>685941720
>>685942640
>Basically, I hate transgenders
>>
>>685937237 What is your problem with gender equality? Do you also classify certain races superior? Or is it just limited to other things you're born into.
A Humanist.
>>
>>685942832
Oh I see. Well I would like to think of it more complex then black and white. but anyway, to answer your question, I don't really know what it's like.
>>
>>685943159
>how
how exactly do you advocate the idea on a daily basis and to who?
>>
>>685943379
the same way anyone advocates anything they support - by simply discussing and talking about it.
>>
>>685943779
with who and how often?
have you 'converted' anyone yet?
>>
>>685943876
Anyone. My family, my friends. How often? Whenever I deem it relevant or necessary - OR similar to how people talk about politics and who their supporting.
Have I got anyone else into feminism? Yes a couple of people I know. Feminism is very radical so its hard for people to grasp. I've definitely got skeptical people to understand it. But as for people who are against feminism prior I don't think I'll ever convince them. And really why would I? Their way to busy trying to convince me.
>>
>>685942126
>>685942357
>>685942514
>>685942640
>>685943379
>>685943779
>>685943876

I guess what I am trying to tell you is that
you dont do shit, you aint a feminist
you're just a raging faggot and should fucking man the fuck up you wierd little girl.
you dont do anything towards the equality of women across the globe you just moan about 'how you're a feminist' to real people every now and then. pathetic. talking with yoor family and friends does not stop clits being cut off in the middle east...
your kind has done more damage than it will ever do good.
fuck you pal >>685944337
>>
>>685944621
Oh hahaha. I guess my diplomacy finally made you crack.
>>
>>685944783
i just wanted some information on what you 'think' you are doing for women before i called you a cunt
we both knew it was inevitable from the get go
you will never be able to make a man crack you little poof
>>
>>685938862
Another feminist here. The most major difference I can think of is in wage gap as well as employment opportunities.

http://blog.dol.gov/2012/06/07/myth-busting-the-pay-gap/
https://www.dol.gov/wb/stats/earnings_2014.htm

Also just the way that women are perceived by society is way out of line. Read up on "Male Gaze". It may sound like some random phrase that some tumblr feminist is going to throw around, but it's extremely well researched and well documented. Some nice articles about it on scholar.google.com
>>
File: Ill-Bake-Your-Cock.jpg (85 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
Ill-Bake-Your-Cock.jpg
85 KB, 500x408
>>685945104

>male gaze
>>
>>685945104
kys wage gap is a myth
and yes, men stare at women
some of them for too long and too hard sure but that does not justify little creeps like you or him
swarming the rest of us with you feminist bullshit
>>
File: what_was_that_all_about.jpg (44 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
what_was_that_all_about.jpg
44 KB, 625x469
>>685937237
>Garbage from /pol/ is dumped here

what are you doing here?
>>
>>685945325
It's not about men staring at women. It's the way they're portrayed in design and mass media. (Animation and media student, so we have to study film theory). I don't have a problem with people checking chicks out, of course we all do it. It's more the fact that women are almost always just sexual objects on the screen
>>
>>685937500
what a surprise
>>
>>685945104
If the pay gap was true, why doesn't companies only hire women to do the work?
We live in a capitalistic society you know. And if a company could get away with paying 77% of what they usually pay they will. Yet they do not. Esplain.
>>
Can you kill yourself?
>>
>>685942522
pretentious welsh skank
>>
File: getwell.png (717 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
getwell.png
717 KB, 500x668
>>685937237
Why do you hate your own existence?

You're in denial of biology, religion, culture, society and above all objectivity. This is basically what's called an 'identity crisis'.

You're aiming to cripple the future for mankind.
Just tie the knot and get it over with.
>>
>>685937237

no thanks
>>
>>685938195
thats egalitarianism, moron.
feminism is putting females above males. liberals will bend and twist any word to get there way and silence people, using like "racist" and "bigot".
>>
>>685944951
Not directly no, you cracked yourself.
Anyway you did decide to make your motivations clear, and I can tell that arguing with you is admissible. I will say this however - The first step to anything is getting it's attention on it.
>your family and friends does not stop clits being cut off in the middle east
Immediately? No it doesn't. Is it alone effective? No its not. And I don't care. Its not like I'm going to single handily stop that anyway. But as I said its the first step to change. Individuals rooting for feminism means more individuals which means more overall support. If everyone was for feminism there's no way our government wouldn't make a move. But hey as I said I don't think me individually is going to effect much. That' why its a collective. But its the same with people rooting for politicians - what do they do? simply talk about them. perhaps donations, and 'converting' people. (Again individual acts) I think you should know how it works.
Anyway I hope that makes it clearer for you, cya.
>>
>>685945523
What feminists fail to grasp is that there is a similar way men are portrayed in design and mass media. You're just to stupid to understand we are both getting fucked over. Yet if I broach the subject I always get told to "stop mansplaining" and "why does it always have to be about YOUR gender!?".

Fucking dimwits.
>>
>>685945523
sex sells
sexy men too
whats your fucking point?
what you are saying does not just apply to women
>>
>>685945604
Hiring only women doesn't make it equal, it makes women superior, which is not what feminism is about at all. And yes, the wage gap seems extreme, but it is VERY well documented and studied as well. Those websites I linked earlier with the wage gap statistics were the department of labor annual stats for 2014. They very strongly show the trends in pay.
>>
>>685945872
Are you deliberately trying to misread what I wrote?

Read my text again then answer.
>>
>>685937237
How does it feel like being in a movement whose people shout rape at anything they believe its wrong but at the same time raped the real feminists ideals, since you guys changed them without their consent?
>>
>>685945742
thanks for typing out what i already knew you dumb fuck.
basically a didn't read.
you dont do anything do you... your a fucking joke mate. just like the rest of em.
you had your little wave last year remember?
isn't that exactly what you are describing kek
look how that turned out you absolute melt of a man.
feel sorry for you bro, go for a nice long walk and shake this pathetic little phase you are going through off.
either that or GTFO
>>
File: 1464055324402.png (43 KB, 651x978) Image search: [Google]
1464055324402.png
43 KB, 651x978
>>685945738
Not a feminist but OP is right here.
>>
File: 1454854544183.jpg (48 KB, 306x508) Image search: [Google]
1454854544183.jpg
48 KB, 306x508
>>685945104
>wage gap meme
Every time
>>
>>685945977
Also; checkem
>>
>>685945872
>it makes women superior, which is not what feminism is about at all
That may be what femz say, but it's not how they act. They want to be completely superior.
>>
>>685945872
how the fuck would you personally know if its
very well documented?
fucking idiot
>>
>>685945756
OP here. I do understand we're both getting fucked over. Perhaps a different amount but ultimately its bad for society as a whole. That's why I want gender roles gone.
>>
>>685945756
"mansplaining" is a dumb concept and I'm not going to use that. Also men just straight up aren't protrayed like that. It's simply not true. There are definite occasional circumstances where men are to be looked at sexually, though it's nothing compared to the fact that the sheer majority of women's time on screen is to look sexy.
>>685945772
Yes it very much does sell. That doesn't make it not an issue. Men are seen as strong, and heroic. Almost always the protagonist of the film. Very often aim to either woo a female, or save a female. Usually to try get with her.
>>
Feminist cunt
>>
>>685946060
I find the thought of those kinds of people just as disturbing as the thought of any stupid person
>>
>>685946364
because thats how life works?
the fuck would i want to see a film with a chick saving a load of girly european queers like you?
you guys are trying to change the very fabric of life with your insanity and whining
its not going to happen mate. never
>>
>>685945604
The whole reason women are payed less is because people think their weaker and less intelligent. So why exactly would they start hiring women even if they did think they could get away with it?
>>
>>685946419
Edgy
>>
>>685946349
We don't HAVE to get rid of gender roles to stop getting fucked over in the media.
We only have to assertively say STOP, all of us. Gender roles are a good thing. They give us purpose and meaning. It's worked out well for us during our 200.000 year long history as Homo Sapiens Sapiens.
Why in the fuck are you trying to fix something that ain't fucking broke?
>>
>>685946153
I supplied statistics that quite reasonably verify its existence. Can you counter it with your own?
>>
>>685946364
men ARE strong and heroic. just because you are not does NOT give you the right to try and fuck with people who are
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 383x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 383x345
ITT: hypocritical people fight for "equality"
>>
>>685946270
Well since I'm a guy, it would be rather stupid of me to want the other gender to be in a better position than myself. I don't speak for all people who call themself feminist though
>>
Do you have more wallpapers like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 1440x1373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 1440x1373
>>685937237
>>
>>685946607
thats not true tho.
its to do with hours worked, type of job etc
not what ever drivel you are offering today
>>
>>685946701
>gender roles give us purpose and meaning
Why is that purpose and meaning separated between men and women, that's what I'm saying.
>>
>>685946607
They are not weaker, and they are not less intelligent. There are individuals that are weaker and individuals that are less intelligent; of both sexes. Right? Follow me so far?
I'm proving with this simple thought experiment that the wage gap is a fucking myth easily explainable by occupation and hours worked.
Companies don't hire exclusively women and pay them less because it's simply not true that they earn less than their male counterparts working the same job.
>>
>>685946994
children

you -fucking- RETARD
>>
>>685946593
I recommend doing some research on discourse theory developed by the scholar Stuart Hall. The reason we think that's how it works is because that's the discourse we're fed. You can be sure it wasn't how it worked in ancient Rome when sex with young boys was common practice.
>>
>>685947108
kill yourself today
>>
>>685937976
>#NoEqualityNoShower"
You know that this hashtag was a created by /pol/ to troll you.
>>
>>685937237
Are you a vegan? You can't possibly be a feminist and support the rape culure of the dairy industry.
>>
>>685946712
You think that, because that's the discourse you've been fed. Research discourse theory by Stuart Hall if you're interested.
>>
File: image.png (257 KB, 1700x1273) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257 KB, 1700x1273
>>
>>685946994
> Why is that purpose and meaning separated between men and women
It's not?
Men and women have, for quite some time now, been ABLE to achieve pretty much the same things in life.
Wether they actually do or not is individual and not based on gender.

Gender roles are much more than just what job you decide to work in. It's also how you conduct yourself in daily life, with what grace and suaveness you portray as a member of your gender and species.

During the 50's men were fucking gentlemen and women were fucking ladies and while some shit was shit, the whole actually portraying yourself as a classy member of your gender was generally beneficial to the state of the population.
>>
In the words of Jon jolie:
Women are only good for 3 things, cooking, cleaning, and vaginas.
>>
>>685947108
>ancient Rome when sex with young boys was common practice

that's total bullshit, no it was not common practice, it was tolerated as long as the boy was a slave or a servant, people wouldn't go hysterical over it, but they certainly didn't approve it.
>>
>>685947282
i certainly won't be reading that but thanks.
i suggest you stop reading so much and start observing what actually works mate.
it is clear that a child needs two parents to be brought up.
it is also very important that one is a male figure and one is a female, mother figure.
that mother should not abandon her child for money and false accolade amongst men, that child is literally depending on her to be there.

you are the one who has ben fed discourse
this is because you feel you are an intellectual
but in reality the desired effects have been lost and you are just plain retarded.
lots of you guys around now days, dont feel alone,
but please, dont breed either.
>>
Op. what do you think about Valerie Solanas and SCUM manifesto?
>>
>>685947652
Ah my bad, I didn't fact check that one. My point still stands that the way society works was different. I'll use another example. In many tribes from around the world, uncovered genitalia isn't seen as taboo. In fact, women don't wear anything to cover their breasts in many Amazonian tribes, as they're not seen as a sexual object in the same way western culture sees them.
>>
>>685948128
whats your point? also explain how its better than the current model
>>
>>685947766
Double Dubs of Truth, Op has to get better than that to win his argument.
>>
>>685947406
brutal
>>
>>685948411
with our 3 sets of dubs OP will surely fall
like the little french girl he has surely become
>>
>>685947766
Actually I was raised racist, sexist, self righteous asshole, before realizing only two years ago that I had an interest in science and ethics. It's true that we have all been fed discourse. However we can identify what that is, and reflect on that to get around it.
>i suggest you stop reading so much
hmm.. I'm not sure that'll solve anything...

>it is also very important that one is a male figure and one is a female, mother figure.
I think this is a discussion for a different debate.
>>
>>685948128

breasts were never a sexual symbol for most of human history, just look at Korean pictures from the last century.

on Tahiti women started covering their breasts after the Europeans came and said it was a no-no, HOWEVER, they had to cover their lower parts down to their knees because that was a no-no (taboo) in their culture.

also in some Amazonian tribes men wear a thin string around their waist and around their penis who doesn't cover almost nothing, HOWEVER when asked why they use it, they responded "it's immoral to go around without one" or "i feel naked without it".

every culture has moral/sexual hangups, they just differ from ours.
>>
What is your IQ...
You don't seem to be that smart.
>>
>>685948818
yeah, you got nothing bro
>>
>>685948234
I wasn't making a claim that it's better than the current model, only that the current model isn't universal. The original post I was responding to was "because that's how it works?". I think that's a cop out, and we should be thinking more critically than that.
>>
>>685937237
Why are you sexist?
>>
>>685937237
will you petition for the destruction of Mt. Everest for murdering one your kin?
>>
>>685949012
please continue.. I'm still yet to grasp your incredibly vague point?
baring in mind we are talking about feminism* pay gaps and the problems with women wanting the exact same roles as men and the effect that has on child birth and child care/ the future

whats your point?
or - what would you like to see happen differently?
>>
>>685937237
Why the fuck did you decide to come here of all places?
>>
>>685949012
i think it is pretty universal that women give birth and while looking after the kid HOPEFULLY some dude will be out there getting food or money

what could be more universal than that?
>>
>>685949426
self hatred
>>
>>685945104
Feminism is cancer. Wage gap is a myth. Read up on "Female gaze" Kill yourself.
>>
>>685940005
I think you are retarded as you sound. I have been in construction for ~20 years, and women can get jobs in the field. Some of them are even good at it, but very few.

Women and men are different, psychologically as well as physically, and women are highly advantaged in the law.

If you want equality, repeal those advantages, so if two drunk ppl fuck consensually, the man isnt a rapist.
>>
>>685948128
"That one" you didn't fact-check anything, fag
>>
>>685937237
Why do you believe that anything a man does that you don't like is essentially "rape".
Honest question from a fellow femanon.
Seriously, how dramatic can you get?
>>
>>685948899
Very good points - sex is universal, it's true. However there's usually a time and place for it, and in our western culture, we seem to think it's every time we look at a woman on the screen. Don't get me wrong - I think there's times where sexiness can be displayed for sure, but not at the cost of a woman's subjectivism.

>>685949343
My point is that the way western society currently views women (especially in media) is very objective. Nobody really gives a fuck about what women think, or whatever. Men don't have their subjectivism removed, whereas women almost certainly do.
>>
>>685949967
I literally supplied links to studies and statistics to validate my thoughts.
>>
I just love how offended men get when someone mentions feminism. Don't you all realize it confirms feminist theory?
>>
I believe each person is worth the merit they earn, i dont buy into feminism in first world countries crying anout opression because someone doesnt agree with them

Forget wage gap when you pick a generic shit job, forget bad pay when you study a make believe industry degree, male or female, arts social studies rofl

I grew up and was abused by my mother, im successfull, i didnt hurt the bitch i just cut her off, explain to me why i should give you or feminism the time of day?
>>
File: b93.png (157 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
157 KB, 350x350
>>685950183
>at the cost of a woman's subjectivism.

..does that even mean anything
>>
>>685950354
I'm the feminist dude who's not OP, but has been posting a bunch in this thread. I disagree that it confirms feminist theory. It just shows cognitive dissonance which is normal when you're told something you disagree with.
>>
>>685950183
thats not my experience but i guess it could be true. but, maybe if you are a dumb cunt with nothing to say - dont get a job in the media
that goes for men aswell
not surprising that men are in better roles on TV because thats how real life works too

also, are you really going to complain about the media
the whole thing is a joke and keeps people stupid.
my advice would be if you dont want to look like a clown then dont go anywhere near the media.
>>
>>685937237
A cunt, ass and tits is for raping, don't you agree ? What else is cunt for ?
>>
>>685950450
Whoops, no it doesn't. I had meant to write subjectivity. Thanks for pointing that out
>>
>>685950545
Well sure that's part of it, but I don't believe it's the whole truth. The amount of upset and anger and fear just isn't proportional.
>>
>>685950354
dudes dont get 'offended'
thats why we will always win
>>
>>685950611
I mean more than just news agencies and paparazi. I mean ALL media. Videogames, film, art, magazines, interviews, etc as well as news
>>
File: 1460729007022.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1460729007022.png
149 KB, 499x499
>>685937500
>>
>>685950912
No you get scared and show the fear in form of anger
>>
File: 1461008518385.jpg (11 KB, 200x208) Image search: [Google]
1461008518385.jpg
11 KB, 200x208
>>685950968
so did I
>>
>>685950839
It's completely understandable considering they are being told something directly contrary to what they believe is true
>>
>>685951010
er.. no
you're on your third guess now, faggot
>>
>>685951016
I was confused because you said "the" media, rather than media. I understand now though. Media is unavoidable in western culture though. It's pretty much everywhere you go.
>>
>>685951178
>was
>>
File: 1457270152220.gif (864 KB, 242x200) Image search: [Google]
1457270152220.gif
864 KB, 242x200
History of op life:
> Born and be a faggot
>end
>>
>>685937237
What do you make of the fact males make up for over 75% of suicides in western societies? Feminist fucktards would be protesting in the streets if it was the other way around, but ofc as things are no one gives a shit because men are considered to be disposable thrash.
Also very funny that female attempt suicide more, but don't succeed anywhere near as much because they're all disgusting attention whores
>>
File: 1459031580765.jpg (9 KB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1459031580765.jpg
9 KB, 250x209
>>685939777
I'm ashamed with /b/ missing out on these awesome trips
>>
File: 1461162763941.jpg (20 KB, 781x572) Image search: [Google]
1461162763941.jpg
20 KB, 781x572
all the opposition seems to have retreated into safe spaces. too triggered to continue
>>
People misunderstand gays,

I'm a gay guy myself and I'd never be a feminist. Only guys who are feminist are straight cucks.
>>
>>685952293
Fag spoke some sense
>>
File: 1460603169467s.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1460603169467s.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>685952293
> tfw a gay bottom is more of a man than a male feminist.
>>
>>685937237
why should I?
>>
File: 1299319119311.gif (6 KB, 375x346) Image search: [Google]
1299319119311.gif
6 KB, 375x346
>>685952293
>>
>>685952942
Of course we are, why wouldn't we be?

Women are already pampered and have even more rights than men in most cases, I don't see why they need more.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.