[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any docs on b? Is this blood in my stool serious? It's happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Any docs on b? Is this blood in my stool serious? It's happened to me before a couple years ago. Has recently started again this past month. Lots of blood in my stool.
>>
>>685933485
If it's not constant it's probably just a ruptured hemmerhoid get some fiber in your diet faggot
>>
Might be cancer of large intestine, go check yourself ffs
>>
>>685933485
how do you know it's blood?
>>
>>685933485
Ehh judging by the colour it doesn't look too bad, the darker the colour generally indicates the deeper the source as in internal haemorrhaging, could be a haemorrhoid, unlikely you wiped your ass too hard, I've done that and it doesn't spill that much blood. Go to a doctor though.
>>
>>685933703
Moved abroad and waiting for medical care to be approved. Once approved im going ASAP.
>>
Need to see a pic of that rose bud to get the full diagnosis
>>
Op has asscancer confirmed
>>
definitely hemmerhoid. If the blood is red and very light color (e.g. not dark) it's coming from the end/your asshole. Stop pushing so hard and just let it flow, best tip I've ever received
>>
When you deficate do you feel fatigued and a feeling of being finished?
>>
>>685933485
Maybe if you stopped getting fucked in your chapped asshole this wouldn't happen. Go see a doctor retard
>>
ibs or ulceratal colitis
>>
>>685933864
No.
>>
>>685933485
nigga that's jam.
similar to what you do with dicks, into your mouth.
>>
you need more veggies in your diet
>>
>>685933863
It varies though... Sometimes its light and sometimes I can barelu see it.
>>
>>685933822
The darker the colour?
Blood is darker for different reasons.
Darker bloood usually indicates bleeding from a vein. (venous bleed) and brighter in colour usually indicates bleeding from a artery (arterial bleed). any blood exiting the body from an internal source need to be taking seriously.

Seek medical help.
>>
You're just having your ass period. It's fine. We all get it.
>>
>>685934054
i just pooped and everything was black.
still goin to work. you fucks need to man up.
>>
>>685934054
If my appliaction takes loner than a week ill go to private docs if its that serious... Im 19 btw.
>>
>>685934074
This
>>
>>685933485
I am sory OP.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74
>>
>>685933978
Then i think its a hemorrhoid. Lay off theshit spicy food and see your doctor
>>
>>685934305
OP here. I dont get it...
>>
Thanks for your help guys. Looks like a trip to the docs is defiantly needed.
>>
>>685934404
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=omae+wa+mou+shindeiru
>>
>>685934664
So you're saying im going to die :(
>>
>>685934052
Yer good, mate.
I'm going thru the same thing right now.
Google "anal fissure".
You've just got a tear in yer sphincter area (for any number of reasons).
I've had it about three times so far in my life (I'm 55, and no homo),
The first time, I got spooked, and they shoved a camera up my ass and charged me $500 for what I and my doctor had already been 99% sure of (but needed to be 100%).

Relax. Eat healthy. Remove stress from your life, and give yourself another two weeks.
You'll be magically healed.
>>
>>685934903
Man! I dont want anything shoved up my ass! :'(
>>
File: 20160524_123059.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160524_123059.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Possibly Ulcerative Colitis. I had this too. If it is, get ready for several years of failed medication, 2/3 operations and possibility of wearing a bag.

Pic related. Scar after 3 lots of surgery.
>>
hemorrhoids
>>
>>685934903
>>685935049
Mate, it's the very first thing they're gonna do when you tell em yer bleedin from yer butt.
Ask anybody who's been thru a bleedin ass.
Just chill, and be kind to yer guts and ass for a couple weeks
>>
>>685933485
>eat better
>stop pushing so hard when you shit
If you start to have serious internal pains, see a real doctor, not /b/.
>>
>>685935423
Wow... Just spoke to my dad and he says I should get a urine and blood test....? Would a urine and blood test tell anything about my problem?
>>
>>685933485

Strange looking toilet, looks like it's made for small Asian shits.

Dark blood is not a good thing to see in the toilet. Bright blood is usually just a tear. Are you an alcoholic? Go see a doctor and stop being a faggot who puts things and dicks up his ass.
>>
>>685936665
Should I get a urine and blood test first. (My dad suggested this)
>>
>>685937106
I don't drink. Smoke weed rarely and havent done in months. I dont stck anything up my arse.
>>
>>685936910
Doubtful. Only option would most likely be camera up the ass.
>>
Just sent a few emails to private medical centres in in Spain. Will see what they reply with.
>>
>>685933485
Get fiber and excercise more and don't push so hard on your shits faggot
>>
>>685937939
A España? Para que? Crees que una clínica privada le va a dar un diagnóstico por correo electrónico?
>>
You don't need to go to the doctor unless it lasts more than a week. Go for a run tomorrow and do some core excercises. In fact do that all week. I had this problem and it would pop up every couple months and then I joined the army and after I got In shape and learned how to eat better it never happened again
>>
>>685938352
Been in the army 4 years now no hemmhroids
>>
>>685938018
I go to the gym 6 times a week. Also play tennis and b ball a lot. fgt.
>>
File: 1463474426415.gif (350 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1463474426415.gif
350 KB, 500x282
>bait this obvious
>faggots baited
>strawberry jam
>>
>>685936910
Get a stool test don't get a urine or blood test. You need to find out what's in your stool
>>
>>685934054
Actually what he meant was that blood that's coming from the upper GI tract is digested and becomes pitch black.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melena
>>
>>685934054
pretty sure you got these backwards... Darker blood = more oxygen. Veins carry de-oxygenated blood back to the heart, arteries take oxygenated blood away from the heart
>>
>>685940033
pretty sure you are a dumb uneducated fag
>>
>>685940033
blood becomes oxygenated in the lungs. then it goes back through the heart, then to the rest of the body
>>
>>685934054
>>685940033
has nothing to do with oxygen content, but how long it's not been in your bloodstream, and instead in your intestines.

black blood in stool is bad and very serious.
red blood means your anus is bleeding. could go either way.
>>
Dark stool (black) means that the source of bleeding is higher up in the digestive tract (see stomach or duodenum). Red stool (blood mixed with the stool) means that the source is lower possibly the colon. If blood is not mixed with stool or if blood is on the surface of the stool and not "inside" a possible source might be hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and ulcerous colitis both have similar symptoms. The only way to possibly know what you have is coloscopy or if you want to check for hemorrhoids palpation with finger of the rectum. I am a master student in medical biology.
>>
>>685933485
Go see a doctor. 8 months ago I had a tiny amount of fresh red blood in my poo. It was the first sign of stage 3 bowel cancer. You never know... Look after yourself.
>>
>>685934054
If you can see blood, it's fully oxygenated. Because it's exposed to air.

Dark blood means it's been bled a while ago, and has degraded.
>>
>>685933485
Do you have any other symptoms?
Abdominal pain? Diarrhea? Change in bowel habits? Fever?
Do you have hemorrhoids?
>>
>>685941505
I have been using the toilet at weird times. Mainly after just eating anything.. Whether it be a piece of fruit or a sandwich. I have some stomach pains. I also have Diarrhea sometimes.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.