[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, /b/, I have a really Beta question for you. Do these "how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 26
File: 1458314600072.jpg (53 KB, 555x850) Image search: [Google]
1458314600072.jpg
53 KB, 555x850
Ok, /b/, I have a really Beta question for you.
Do these "how to get the girl" courses really work?
I'm 26 years old and I've only hooked up with one girl in my entire life.
I've started college again and I see those horny teens walking around in and out of the campus and I can't find the balls to talk enough to them without looking like a creep..

tl;dr: How do I talk to girls?
>>
describe your personality
>>
Get tinder. It's all women that are looking for random dick. Pretty much everyone you see going out in college towns has a boyfriend somewhere, so it's easiest and less rejection if you just go online. It's a pretty normal thing now.
>>
Your height and weight ?
>>
>>685759296
Well, people say I'm funny, kind of those "I know I'm not perfect so I'll say it right away and we'll both laugh right about it".
I'm not fat, but also not athletic, around 1,70m tall.
Some have said I'm handsome, but I don't believe them, so I have low selfesteem.

Also, all my gay coworkers have said that they'd hook up with me if I were gay, if that counts anything.
>>
1. get a cool haircut
2. get some cool clothes
3. get a reasonably cool car
4. actually leave the house instead of sitting on /b/
5. walk up to girl and say hi
5. ask lots of questions: name, age, where you from, what you studying. what are you into, music, movies, fashion
6. avoid talking about: computers, gaming, anime, comics or anything geeky
7. ask if they want to go out for coffee to begin with then move onto other places
>>
first thing you do. Don't have a fucking manual on how to talk to girls. Girls are regular fucking people just like the rest of us. When you talk to them like you would to anyone else... that's alpha as fuck. bitches love alphas
>>
>>685759506
I'm bald. "cool haircut" is out of the question here hahahaha
But I like those ideas.
>>
>>685759568
shave it to nothing then, bruce wilis or jason statham style
>>
>>685759497
We have the same life tbh
>>
>>685759645
My head shape is weird, it's fucking uneven and I get to look like that Sloth guy.

>>685759735
Maybe you could be me in another dimension :P
I'm the representative of my class, due to my public-speaking skills. But I can't get to talk to girls lol

>>685759563
Easy for you to say, hard for me to do.
>>
Go talk to here like you're not interested. Just like you would talk to a guy during and party or something.
Don't linger more than you would with someone you're not interested in, be yourself, don't try too much.
Don't hesitate to just go away normaly,
next encounter, if it's random like in the street or smt, just smile and say hi, don't be the first one to stop walking, but if if she does, do it too, as if it wasn't your plan but you're polite.

Don't try too much. girls will reject or feel uninterested with guy trying too much. Don'tinvite her somewhere, invite the group she's in somewhere.

Only when you feel there is a connection, or she tries to talk to you frequently, asks you your facebook/kik etc and comes to talk to you will you know you moght have a chance.

Still, in that case, don't be immediatly avaiable. If she says smth like "we should go grab a drink or smt sometime, says "yeah, totally, that a good idea, I can't really untill mmm... I don't know, in X day, or next week ?

Then, it's pretty much just follow the motion.
>>
>>685759875
buy a cool hat (not a fedora obvs)
>>
Look, in my opinion guys that can't naturally attract female attention don't deserve to. I've never had the issue personally, but if you're so fucking awkward that you can't pick up then you should probably just accept defeat
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 196x110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
>>
>>685759099
Get drunk (like really, to get brave), fuck with some random bae. After that it goes like a sledge down the hill (as easy as).
>>
File: 1458587565420.png (29 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1458587565420.png
29 KB, 510x546
>>685759099
Try tinder or "meet me" I used to live by a college town but I never had time to go out and meet chicks. You will not find your love on these sites, trust me. It's wonderful for hook ups though.
>>
>>685759995
Says anon.

>>685759903
That's the thing I never understood.
Basically she must be interested first, right?
>>
>>685760160
What's "meet me"? Another one of those apps?
>>
>>685759506
8? hygiene
>>
>>685759099
femanon here. what do you think is the problem? lack of confidence? are you ugly?
i'm socially awkward so i'm not sure if i can help, but i can try lol
>>
>>685760208
strangly enough, I noticed that women are more interested in you when you don't seem to care.
Maybe it's just they dont show it until they think they have to up their games... idk.

That's why you feel that women alway hit on you when you're in a relationship but never when you're single.

When not interested (or not looking interested) you become a challenge. If you look very interested, you're already conquered, not much to do for her, no challenge, not good for her ego.
>>
How to talk to girls?

You must remember the creepy/savage ratio. The more attractive you are, the creepier you are allowed to be with females. If you're not naturally good looking don't try to be creepy, it won't work.

So once you realize how creepy you can get with girls you can actually approach them with something. Bars, class, work, social networks are all great places to meet and talk to girls. But that's the hard part. You gotta talk to them.

Remember, 5 seconds of insane courage can lead to fucking the shit out of some girl out of your league.
>>
File: 1461026296782.png (95 KB, 218x220) Image search: [Google]
1461026296782.png
95 KB, 218x220
>>685760261
Yeah, it's full of batshit crazy women. They're hot so I used to do it anyway. Have a gf now but hooking up with chicks you never met in person was such a rush.
>>
>>685760329
Well.
I came to the conclusion I have terrible selfesteem.
I'm not sure I'm ugly, but I'm 26 and fucking bald, have a nice shaved beard (so I don't look sick all the fucking time).
Everytime I go talk to a woman I'm interested in I get so anxious I can't talk without looking like a creep.

>>685760398
Makes sense. Thanks.

>>685760404
5 seconds of insane courage. Thanks.

>>685760491
Congratulations on the girl!
>>
>>685759099
I just talk to them about sex, the ones who are my type tend to be interested and stay talking, I obviously don't open with "HEY YOU LIKE TO FUCK?" but conversation generally drifts that way naturally (for me anyway) make a few off handed comments see how she reacts if it's prudish, meh she probably isn't worth it in the long run.
>>
>>685760581
i have fugly male friends that get laid all the time. if you're a hipster, you can be ugly lol.
but yeah self esteem is crucial. and, sadly, they will be interested in you more if you treat them like crap. if you seem too into them, constantly messaging and being a super nice gentleman, they might get bored easily. if you act cool, they will want you more. we always want what we can't have
>>
Dude. You're good. I'm an awkward fuck and still manage to get some hoes here and there. So just go for it man. If you get rejected, just move on to the next hoe.
>>
>>685760581
practice on the girls you are not interested in.

I'm not saying "try to seduce someone you don't like", I'm saying, practice being nice, polite, casual and yourself with women you're not interested in. Hey, you'll even make friends that way.

In the long run, you'll manage to overcome your creepyness in talking to female stranger, then it's game.
>>
>>685759099
The fact that you look at normal people going about their day as "horny teens" explains a lot about why you can't talk to people
>>
>>685760631
"HEY YOU LIKE TO FUCK?" I loled.
That's something I never did: talking about sex.

>>685760843
I see. Nice to know that. I keep trying to be the gentleman guy and maybe sounding like a creep because of that.

>>685760957
Thanks for that.

>>685760973
You've neven been to my college, have you?
>>
File: 1351386778752.jpg (42 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1351386778752.jpg
42 KB, 649x638
>>685760581
Thanks bro. Acting uninterested AFTER the conversation feels like its going well is a great way to speed up the process. They'll seek more approval from you and it's like they're trying to sleep with you.
>>
>>685761174
Got it.

Complementary butt for you all. It seems to be lacking pics here.
>>
>>685761187
yup.

Just reverse the situation : you meet an unknown girl, she nice, polite, funny and natural. You speak a bt, she leaves normally with a smile, but she doesn't try to get in touch, she just wave and smile, say hi and stay casual when you come across her.

At that point, how do you feel and what do you think of doing ?

=> it's the same (if not more) for her.
>>
>>685761174
i'm not saying be a douchebag, but being too nice is not really good. leave her some space.
how i usually hook up with guys? i go out with friends, and see an old friend/meet a mutual friend. talk about interests and stuff. he makes me laugh. we drink. we laugh more. sense of humor is important. soon i realise i've been talking to him most of the night. eventually one of us makes the first move.

tl;dr be funny, drink alcohol (don't get wasted tho)
>>
>>685761416
Oh god. You're right.

>>685761474
Got it. Thank you.
>>
>>685761626
You're welcome anon.

Go get'em, tiger.
>>
File: 1458186368166.jpg (251 KB, 950x1469) Image search: [Google]
1458186368166.jpg
251 KB, 950x1469
>>685759099
If you are a normie all should happen naturally
You should have a big group of friends already, when you hang out with your group you should met plenty of girls, some of them should be attracted to you and you just have to keep with the flow, it will all happen naturally.

Now if you are ugly as fuck like the average /b/ user, nobody will want to be with you, so your workaround would be having money, be cool, have good drugs, be extroverted, force yourself into being social without giving a fuck about rejection and always remember you are playing in hard mode so things will get frustrating but at the end is possible to win.
>>
>>685761174
Unless they're blowing dude on the sidewalk, I don't think I need to. I live in the real world where people are fucking all the time. That doesn't make them some weird subgroup of people
>>
>>685759374
I have very few matches in Tinder, the only girls that match with me are landwhales, uglies and/or decent looking but pretentious girls that are impossible to chat with.

Instead in real life is much easier for me.
>>
>>685759099
ITT: terrible advice that isn't "talk to them like they're normal people you aspie weirdo"

Anyone who says differently is a weird shell of a person who was damaged at some point in their life
>>
>>685761626
one more thing. if you're chatting with her on fb/some other app, and it takes 3-12h to reply, and she often replies just with "haha" or "lol yeah", she's not interested. trust me
>>
>>685762381
Yeah, online dating on app like tinder can be ego crushing. 90% of women don't even respond, 1 out of 1000 will make the first move. Don't rely on that. Go out, meet people, go to parties, join a club of something you like, go to bars, laugh with people you don't know in parcs/pic nic/beach/events.

Nothing beats real life for that.
>>
no one really knows, it's a mystery. Scientists are yet to even confirm the existence of women.
>>
>>685762524
So true.
>>
File: 1463135867626.jpg (16 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1463135867626.jpg
16 KB, 340x340
>>685759099
getting women is easy, im a lady magnet, listen to this advice. Don't try to say what you think a girl will want to hear. Stand up for yourself and say what's on your mind. Dont kiss her ass. Make the decisions and tell her what to do. EG the other day I saw this girl who I'd met before, she was waiting for a friend but I was walking the other way, I stopped, talked to her, made her laugh a little and told her to walk with me to where I was going and she did.

Women are sick of all these pussyfied men which are the result of feminism and general society norms.

You can literally do anything you want and as long as you do it with conviction, it will work.

I literally tell some girls that I am a serial killer and they still find me attractive.
>>
>>685762634
sometimes i don't reply for a day and they still can't take a hint :( lol
just making it worse if you continue messaging her
>>
>>685759099
Self confidence gets them everytime
>>
>>685759568
No dude that's how you look like a fucking stalker
>>
Let me put it this way if you have their attention the conversation topic will not matter so long as it's not some weird bullshit
>>
File: 1443385142986.png (1 MB, 1070x1062) Image search: [Google]
1443385142986.png
1 MB, 1070x1062
>>685759506
1. get a cool haircut
>I am balding
2. get some cool clothes
>I do
3. get a reasonably cool car
>No enough money
4. actually leave the house instead of sitting on /b/
>I rather being at home taking xanax and smoking weed with all my door locked in complete darkness with top of the line earmuff
5. walk up to girl and say hi
>I have like zero self esteem and I can't handle rejections
5. ask lots of questions: name, age, where you from, what you studying. what are you into, music, movies, fashion
>Sound like a nightmare
6. avoid talking about: computers, gaming, anime, comics or anything geeky
>I don't like "acting" something I am not
7. ask if they want to go out for coffee to begin with then move onto other places
>It sounds like a bad investment to me

When I do have money I prefer to make an ad on craiglist saying I am willing to give 500 to a young fit girl in need, I get many replies and end up fucking a top tier looking girl without having to do any of the above bullshits and being way more cheaper than having a gf. Thats how I roll it has been over 10 years doing it by now and I am proud of it.
>>
>>685759497
Just act casual. Talk to them like you talk to your gay or not gay friends. If her eyes are "playing" if she asks questions about you, if she asks you to go out, she has a good interest in you, and it will be very hard for you to blow it.
>>
>>685763175
>I want to sell this car
>Yeah it's ugly and 60 years old
>Yeah it's rusty and the tires are gone
>Yeah the engine doesn't work and there are no seats
>Yeah the mold is eating it
>Yeah there's a racoon family living inside
>Yeah there's no wheel, pedals or anything inside
>But hey, buy my car, please.
Sure
>>
>>685762140
I'm with the second part =/

>>685762381
Same.

>>685762455
I'm a weird shell who was damaged.

>>685762524
Thanks.

>>685762714
I see.

>>685762897
Really?

>>685763667
Thanks for that.
What does it mean her eyes are playing?
>>
>>685763905
It means she is not looking at one point, but rather she is lifting her eyebrows, her eyes are wide open, looking at different points of your face and body, she is "smiling" with them. It's hard to be actually explained, but it's very obvious when observed.
>>
>>685764175
I've seen those expressions before. Like someone is looking for details on your face, right?
>>
>>685763905
Ho, and always look the person you're speaking to in the eyes. Always.
And that's not just for dating, it's for everyone.
>>
>>685764547
Oh, I do that. Unless hand skill is needed, like writting a cheque or anything like that.
But thanks for the reminder!
>>
File: 1389337655966.jpg (134 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1389337655966.jpg
134 KB, 765x1024
>>685762140
this

there are no alpha or betas, no advices, no rules to follow, I have normies friends and is true it all happens naturally for them, actually I listened normies talk with girls and they are bored as fuck still like this guy said all things just happens by nature and they end up hooking up with a girl.

The worst thing ever is to follow advices from normies, never ever do it! Instead play your own game, make money, try to be as extroverted as possible and you will get something decent guaranteed, it won't be easy though.
>>
File: 1460122094540.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1460122094540.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>685763833
honestly what he said
get it together man
>>
>>685764369
Something like that, you'll get it when you see it. Also if she touches your shoulder, if she tells you "you're so bad" or things like that, if she challenges you to random competitions, like "you can't drink as much as me" or any shit like that, she is interested.
>>
>>685764625
And another thing, fewer people use/are aware of : non-verbal communication. You learn it in communication/commercial studies. It's not mandatory to check all of the following, but they enhance the trust and the level of appreciation the person you have in front of you on a subconcious level

- hands always visible.
- avoid nervous gesture (finger taping, leg moving etc)
- don't cross arms
- don't cross legs
- feet and shoulder in the general direction of the person
- Adjust your back position depending of the situation : lean forward if the person is telling you something important/talking abour herslef, stand straight in the general conversation, avoid leaning back (on your chair for exemple)
- use your hands to emphasis your meanings.
- be sure that your face reacts to what the person is saying, use your eyelids, mouth, tilt head. As if you were replying, but without interrupting the person.

At some point, it comes naturally. And once again, it helps in all situation. -work perfectly in job interviews for example)
>>
can you get girls if you dont have a car
>>
>>685760491
My girl and I meet girls off meetme pretty often. It's a hangout for slutty chicks. ESPECIALLY the prudish acting ones. 'surprise squirter' is a delightful memory of mine.
>>
>>685765071
Thanks a lot.

The avoiding nervours gesture is the harderst. I'm nervous all the time hahaha
>>
>>685765216
controlling your breath (breath with lower part of your torso (belly) instead of the upper part helps a lot.

I used to be like that, and have a nervous disease causing that btw. If you can't control it, use the surfaces around you. feet flat on the ground. tip of fingers on table. At first, you have ton concentrate. At some point it's natural
>>
File: 1406756042320.jpg (98 KB, 960x616) Image search: [Google]
1406756042320.jpg
98 KB, 960x616
>>685765157
I bough this new BMW and I still can get ladies, I am a the ultimate gentlemen, well educated, white, rich parents, intelligent, compressive, fun, what else should I have!? I think I am about to lose it.
>>
>>685765451
Wait. Why does abdominal breathing helps?
People keep telling me to breathe like that all the time, and the only thing it makes is make me feel like I'm breathing less!
>>
>>685765216
Is not nervous is plain anxiety, try to take half xanax before going out it will help you tremendously
>>
>>685765071
Fucking yes, listen to this anon, he knows what hes talking about
>>
>>685765216
put your hands in your pockets, and lean casual onto someting if possible
>>
>>685765625
>>685765796
>>685765797

I really keep hands in pockets, but that doesn't change the "hands always visible" one?

Speaking of which, I have fucking anxiety?
Shit, that's fucked up.
>>
File: BetaFuck.jpg (26 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
BetaFuck.jpg
26 KB, 620x412
>>685765511
Take it easy there, Elliot.
>>
>>685765924
just buy OTC xanax 2mg
take 1/3 of the pill and see whats happen it could change your life, but also be very careful to not get addicted!
>>
>>685765615
that's exactly the point. By abdominal breathing, you have to take longer, slower breath, it's relaxing. plus less stress on the plexus, and costal muscles.
Don't breathe with your abs the same way you do ith the upper torso. deep and slow inhale, slow exhale.
also, perfect when something bothers you and you don't want to lose your temper.

For that later, you can also slow down your cardiac rythm by pressing on your eyes (direction up). But that would be wierd during a conversation ^^
>>
>>685765797
I strongly disagree with that. never put hand in pockets during a conversation.
>>
>>685766200
It's not easy to get it legally, right?

>>685766237
Oh. So people kept telling me to calm the fuck down all the time and I couldn't get the hint.
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>685766237
not costal, rib muscle. Sorry, my native langage kicked in here.
>>
>>685766200
otc xanax?
>>
>no-one talking about the importance of eye contact
>>
>>685759099
Cool pik. Always wanted to keep a hot Asian fucktoy in my closet
>>
>>685766391
Are you latin-american by any chance?
>>
>>685766313
It's better than not knowing where to put your hands, that is just instant cringe. Just stand up straight, shoulders back, eye contact and make physical contact if possible.
>>
>>685766599
hahem...
>>685764547
>>
>>685766599
Someone did up there :)
>>
>>685759099
You've got to embrace you're inner creep and remember that they want it just as bad as you do. Basically you've got to just go for it.
>>
>>685759903
ok there is a lot going on here. you are right when you say "Don't be immediatly avaiable" and such but the whole "Don't act like you are interested" thing is too over the top.

don't be afraid to put yourself out there. If you talk to a girl and she seems nice invite her to grab a coffee. She won't think you are super into her right away. She'll think you want to get to know her and then see where things are going which is exactly right

Don't play too many stupid games, dude, it's tiring for everyone involved
>>
>>685766610
nope, french.
rib is "cote" in french.
>>
>>685760398
100% it
>>
>>685759099
Where are you based ?
>>
>>685760398
this
thats actually how i got my first gf
i just ignored her until she asked me out
lmao
>>
>>685762708
that`s what I keep telling my lawyer, but they still call it rape
>>
>>685766746
I was saying that about the first encounter. Op have trouble to go and meet. If you seem interested when you haven't even spoke to each other yet, it's wierd.

But I agree with you at some point : when something seems to be happening, if she seems to be interested in seeing you more/taking news/whatnot, yeah, act, step by step, more and more interested. Acting not interested is the way you get the first attention.

If you goo full creep the second you have her number, it's a no-go for her.
>>
>>685766757
Ah, good.
I've tried to learn French once.. I got as far as "la rouge pomme" or something.
And "s'il vous plâit".

>>685766820
Brazil.

>>685766746
I think anon said about "balance".
He/she was telling me to realize if I think I'm desperate, than pretty sure I look desperate.

>>685766978
LOL
>>
>>685766677
>>685766700
mb
>>
>>685766336
just ask online A SMALL quantity it will get delivered straight to your home, chances of getting caught are very low
>>
>>685759099
dont bother there's not enough room as it is
>>
>>685767008
yea that's true you have to let things develop on their own

make the first step and if you feel like it isn't leading anywhere don't force it
>>
>>685767147
I'm not even sure how to get those in Brazil.
I might be better off getting a real prescription.

>>685767225
Care to explain?

By the way, does it still appear "op" everytime I answer you guys?
>>
>>685767109
yeah XD french language can be a pain in the ass, even for french people ^^

But once you master it, playing with the words, expression a reading the beauty of some poetry songs or writers is priceless ;)
>>
>>685763833
this
>>
>>685767328
I wanted to learn it, but I didn't commit myself enough to study it for the time needed to overcome the natural challenges that come with learning a new language.

Even thought I speak portuguese as my first language, trying to learn french was more complicated than I originally thought lol
>>
File: Fp50249.jpg (141 KB, 940x1253) Image search: [Google]
Fp50249.jpg
141 KB, 940x1253
just recently got a perfect girl, havent got a bad history, im happy to help you get through this shitty peroid of your life man, im a personal trainer that lurks b, mostly due to being an old fag before i started going out, done a few threads helping /b/ros out and a few tinder threads where i get nudes for trips / dubs, so happy to help if you want - no charge but i can only really help over KiK as i dont give my email / shit out
>>
>>685767109
>brazilfag
>can't get laid

You're as bad as me, OP!
>I live in Puerto Rico, 7.5/10 white guy with money, apartment on beach, sports car.
>Literally thousands of the hottest women in the world all around.
>but I'm fucking depressed and never leave the house except for work occasionally b/c I work from home unless clients
>>
>>685767483
It's never too late to learn a new language, maybe at some point you will !
>>
here u go lonely anons, get a copy of this book:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1492777862

also read the links in this thread:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-42283.html

ur welcome
>>
>>685767550
Well, you're better than me than.
Your country is going through the worst economic period in decades lol

>>685767559
I surelly will :)

>>685767580
Does it really work?
>>
>>685767538

>selfless Bump
>>
File: 1463181230807.jpg (178 KB, 900x879) Image search: [Google]
1463181230807.jpg
178 KB, 900x879
>>685759903
Some of the advice here is alright, but it's all 90's style pickup artistry. Just be a regular person.

If you want fucksleeves, then yeah ask questions and pretend you're interested (on top of being a normal person). Move your date to multiple locations in a single "session." Be friendly but confident.

If you want a wifey, fuck all that nonsense about not talking about your interests; you're eventually going to be talking about them anyway. If you have a normal job, and a normal education, whatever hobbies you like won't be a problem unless you make them one.

Also, start eating healthier and lifting/exercising. Don't be a giant fucking faggot. If you want to get the "good" girl, then you have to be their equivalent, that means in shape, have a job, fun to be around, easy to talk to, etc etc etc...
Just in general, being appealing to either sex is about understanding what they typically look for in a partner and engaging that desire.

This works for me, maybe there are sleeker/higher-speed "pick-up" methods, but tbqh fam, saving your innocence and still being able to love a woman is pretty dope, so I would ignore like.. basically all the bullshit in this thread (and get off /b/)
>>
>>685767550
Mera cabronsqui, secte fue la luz hoy?

Yo literal estuve en fucking Santo Domingo por 5 dias super bien y vuelvo a esta mierda.
>>
>>685767746
yes
>>
>>685767764
>based good deeds

bruh I feel you so hard
>>
>>685759099
Make lot of fakes 10/10 facebook profiles, and spam your wall with these.. Girls are stupid, if they see you have lot of cuties around, they want be around too. Its easy and working brainwashing.
>>
>>685767900

>my boi

aha well if he doesn't want my help its fine, i was just trying to help a /b/rother out

Best advice if anything would to go find some physical excerise to do, it drains negativity and at the same time you might meet someone (abit of a stretch)

Just dont stay inside and think about shit too much, i personally started going to gym a while back, lost weight got muscle, felt better, stop doing as much drugs -

Also, dont linger /b/ if you feel shitty you can feel worse sometimes!

Go find a hobby, preferably physical, it seems like a massive effort but its worth it if you want to be with multiple partners - you will need the stamina!
>>
>>685767839
Thanks.

>>685767765

> Just in general, being appealing to either sex is about understanding what they typically look for in a partner and engaging that desire.

>>685768150
I don't have kik.
>>
>>685767109
Hahaha the red potato
>>
>>685768395
Shit, isn't "pomme" apple?

>>685767559
"pomme" Isn't apple?! o-o
>>
>>685768484
Pomme is apple, the french word for potato is pomme de terre, which means apple of the earth. >>685768395 is just fucking retarded
>>
File: 1396697561949.jpg (86 KB, 595x599) Image search: [Google]
1396697561949.jpg
86 KB, 595x599
>>685767580
>>
>>685767824
jajaja no mano
pero 'toy en gringolandia de hoteles y el edificio tiene planta
>>
>>685759099
>Do these "how to get the girl" courses really work?
Yes,

>the game herp derp
No.

>talking to girls, practice
Yes. Girls are just as horny as you. Girls also has just as low standards as you. Don't be fucking weird about it.
>>
>>685768584
exactly.

And if you want the correct way of saying "red apple" it's actually "pomme rouge", not the other way around ;)
>>
>>685768584
Oh God, I thought all the French I learned in my life was wrong!

>>685768718
>> low standards. Thanks.. I guess?
What's this "game" thing?

>>685768750
Oh, I new I was confusing something.
I still have plenty of French to go anyway lol
>>
>>685768880
>What's this "game" thing?
Basically pick up artist bullshit about being rude to girls, pseudo psychology to make scrawny nerds feel cool. You can read the book because it's interesting and entertaining, but don't follow their retarded checklist for getting laid.

Most morons who claim it to be the recipe to success is average guys without balls who never spoke to women before. Simply talking to girls and being honest will just work better. Especially if you prefer a relation.
>>
>>685769168
Got it. Thanks again.
>>
>>685759099
Know yourself and be confident, that's all there is to it. Be confident in yourself, your opinions, your style, your interests etc. It can take years to get there, but keep working towards that. Practice makes perfect, so just talk to people, guys and girls alike. As people have already said, girls aren't a different species or anything. Talk to them like you would talk to anybody. Be relaxed. And get off 4chan once in a while.

P.S Nice dubs
>>
>>685769976
Thanks for the dubs.

Well, thing is. I talk to people.
But I have huge problems on breaching the "maybe we should get closer" kind of conversation.
Some anons here gave very good advice about that.
>>
OP, there is good and bad advice all over this thread, good luck sifting through it all.

me 39/M/7.5 outta 10

When I was 22-25 I was much more confident, and kind of a dick but not terrible.

I worked in clubs and bars, so I was around girls that were already "in the mood"

I got laid so much it was unbelievable.

>Confidence.
>Kind of a dick.
>Near girls having fun already.
>Laid.
>>
>>685759875
post head
>>
File: morgan-freem2.jpg (21 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
morgan-freem2.jpg
21 KB, 335x250
>>685770203
>>
>>685759099
that booty is unorthodox
>>
File: 1462741631920.png (84 KB, 1056x816) Image search: [Google]
1462741631920.png
84 KB, 1056x816
>>685759099
This, OP
>>
>>685770313
I'll get a pic, brb
>>
kys faggot
>>
File: 1416079804966.jpg (163 KB, 1012x1536) Image search: [Google]
1416079804966.jpg
163 KB, 1012x1536
>>685770356
>>
>>685759099
You're a fucking idiot all you need to do is ask enough women if they want to fuck and eventually one will say yes
>>
>>685770389
Shit, can't do. Didn't bring my phone to work lol.
>>
>>685759099
OP, I think of and build my confidence like this:

I have absolutely nothing to lose by talking to and getting rejected, because I'm already alone as fuck, right?

I can't be "more alone" without some serious tragedy in my life, death, etc

SO, I know I can live without this particular girl. My life can continue and I will survive.

So what the actual fuck do I have to lose by talking to her?

Not a damn thing.

What could i potentially gain?

Everything I want but don't have now.

So go, practice talking, conversing, being as normal as possible.

Talk to them without expectations of anything other than conversation. Ne genuinely interested in knowing them.

You might gain a friend.

They might introduce you to their friends.

But above all else, do whatever you have to do to build your confidence.

Practice this just like any other skill you want to improve.
>>
>>685763833
This. 100% this.

>>685763175
Embrace loneliness and fapping to traps on 4chin, that's your life forever.
>>
>>685759497
>170cm tall
It's over anon, just kill yourself already
>>
>>685771041
None of those is op.
>>
>>685771150
All the more reason to increase confidence above all else.

Short guys get laid too.
>>
>>685771150
What? Brazilian average height is 1,7 for men and 1,61 for women.
>>
>>685770964
Good advice anon. Also psychology shows us that through systematic exposure to fear I enduring stimuli we become desensitized. Hence you will feel less threatened by women, social interactions and more comfortable/ confident. Which is a proven major factor in what women want in a partner.
>>
OP here. This is my head.
>>
>>685771684
Inducing* sorry. Tying on a phone
>>
>>685771940
fuckin KEK
>>
>>685762381
>>685762381

I'm sorry, but do you understand how Tinder works?

> I have very few matches in Tinder, the only girls that match with me are landwhales, uglies

If you match with someone, it means you said you liked them. If you don't want to be matched with landwhales and uglies stop swiping right on uglies and landwhales you fucking moron.
>>
>>685771940
Sorry, you're not OP =/
I am.

>>685772072
I was never lucky on Tinder too. I'm not the handsome type of guy.
>>
>>685763175
>Top of the line earmuff
Kekd.
>>
File: IMG-20150801-WA0010.jpg (103 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150801-WA0010.jpg
103 KB, 720x1280
>>685771288
dubs checked
/bread needs more pics

CONFIDENCE NOT COCKINESS

>pic related, confidence worked for me
>>
whatever you do don't let your girlfriend go to the zoo once they see the chimpanzees they will be overcome with lust. My girl moved on from BBC to an actual chimpanzee and now I have to call him tyrone and suck him off.
>>
File: 1460183150499.jpg (96 KB, 289x366) Image search: [Google]
1460183150499.jpg
96 KB, 289x366
>>
>>685772319
Sorry to tell you this mate but she's cucking you and Tyrone with an Orangutan called Clyde - those fuckin soulless gingers eh?
>>
>26 years old
>hooked up with only one grill

The beta rays are strong with this one
>>
>>685759099
It's not rocket science so don't over-complicate this OP.

(1) Look after your appearance. Wear clean clothes that don't reek of stale smoke and ass.
(2) Shave; get a decent haircut - I don't mean a trendy one, just a decent tidy one.
(3) How about trying to just say "good morning" or something similarly conventional as a first step. (note: don't say this if it's already afternoon)
(4) Try to find something you can get into that you can get really good at - it doesn't have to be cool (MMA, drugs), or something where you expect to meet chicks. Learn guitar, rock climbing, whatever. Colleges have shit tons of societies, no? Just having a pursuit that genuinely absorbs you will change your entire aura. Girls are big on aura. They can spot desperation a mile off. A guy whose spare time is largely absorbed in an interesting pursuit that does not entail getting shitfaced and being a fucking caveman radiates centredness. Chicks dig that. It says you go your own way, and you're not afraid to stray from the pack.
(5) Try holding a bit of yourself back. Girls are no different to boys - they like to be a bit intrigued. I don't mean you have to walk around in an ankle-length black coat like Neo, or mutter "not here" when she asks you the time. I mean just try to maintain a bit of distance. Protip: Make 90% of every conversation consist of you asking her questions about herself.
(6) Remember - ALWAYS - that you have all the time in the world. When you make a connection with someone, things happen very fast. It's not a race. So be cool.
(7) Always be yourself. Never lie, exaggerate or make shit up.
(8) When she's talking make her the centre of the universe and listen very, very carefully to everything she says (see 5).
(9) Your jokes should always be deadpan and/or self-deprecating. The richest seam of material should be about your own disasters (not romantic ones though). Pretend you didn't realise it was funny. She will love you for that.
>>
>>685772624
Yes, That's why I'm on /b/ looking for advice.
Thank you for pointing out the obvious here, cap. Now, would you kindly go back to the furry threads and leave this one here to the actual nice people who are helping me out?
Thanks.
>>
>>685759497
Subhuman manlet have no chance lol.
>>
>>685772728
2, 3, 9 are ok for me.
I'll work on the rest lol
>>
BUMPERINO
>>
>>685759506

So exactly how much of this bullshit do I have to go through before I get to put my dick inside?
>>
>>685773562
Op here.
I think those are just the first steps.
>>
To finish this thread, I'd like to say a big "Thank you" to all the kind people who actually used their time to help me out here.
So... THANK YOU,
>>
>>685774442
you're welcome anon.

Open a thread in the days/week to come to tell us about your progress !
>>
File: 1341196707085.jpg (33 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1341196707085.jpg
33 KB, 500x387
>>685773562
>could also search for nice hooker
>pay her
>dick will be inside

pic is so far related as to how i imagine OP´s approach
>>
>>685774442
np now make sure u actually go out get laid so we didnt waste our time
>>
>>685774668
Op here.
I actually see myself doing that.
Bad news for me lol
>>
>>685760491
>full of batshit crazy women
Jesus fucking christ, this.

I just moved away from the eastern Carolinas, back up north. It doesn't change. They're ALL fucking insane.
>>
File: 1339153375523.jpg (85 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
1339153375523.jpg
85 KB, 385x383
>>685774854
this is also a thing
>http://pornescort.xxx/escorts
>>
>>685767109
You are living in fuckin BRASIL and can't laid? Fuck OP you get a hold of yourself
>>
>>685775133
Thanks for the "Brasil" with an S.
I'm trying to! lol

>>685774662
>>685774676
I will, thanks.
>>
>>685759903
>>685760398
>>685760404
>>685760843
These work well with bitches and teenage girls - which make the 90% of women unfortunately - but I have a feeling that OP is looking for love and a decent gf. In that case, all you can do is give yourself as many chances as you can (by meeting girls obviously) and just being yourself and hope to "match" with someone. It will come around eventually.
>>
>>685775318
I gave you a few tips up there OP, I hope your your brasilian ass will get laid soon!
>>
PORRAAAAA OI TUDO BEM
>>
>>685775585
>>685775585
G.G

Oi, tudo uashduahsd
>>
What you nerds need to nerds need to understand is that rejection will always happen

Even the attractive guys get rejected, but you can't let that get to you. It's part of the male process. You get rejected until you don't, so keep trying on multiple people.

It's literally just like fishing; you get some bites, they get scared off, and you eventually catch one. Keyword is EVENTUALLY. It's normal and happens to everyone
>>
File: bait threa.png (23 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
bait threa.png
23 KB, 544x400
>>
>>685774442
OP, if you don't at least fucking TRY some of this shit TODAY, /b/ will know. And /b/ will be disapoint.

At minimum, look a girl in the eye and say "Hi", and smile, and then go on with your day. Do it TODAY.
>>
>>685776587
I WILL.

BTW, Captcha taught me I'm terrible with "palm trees"
>>
>>685759099
don't put the pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>685759099
watch this ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNEABU4Iquw
>>
>>685759099
google the pick up artist, tactics have gotten me laid many of times
it use to be a show late night on spike tv
>>
>>685759645
Good advice
>>
>>685777044
>>685777044
Is this one that "game" thing they were saying up there?

>>685777526
Won't that make me look like... 40?
>>
File: 0005.gif (1023 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
0005.gif
1023 KB, 500x376
>>685759099
>I'm 26 years old
>I see those horny teens walking around in and out of the campus and I can't find the balls to talk enough to them without looking like a creep
>without looking like a creep

Unless you're ridiculously good looking or look far younger than your actual age, there's no way in hell you're going to be able to talk to girls in their late teens/early twenties and not come off as a total creep.

The best you can hope for is to be that kinda-cool-but-not-really older guy who they can rely on to buy them beer. Do that long enough and one of the pudgier girls with self-esteem issues may get drunk enough to sleep with you. She'll regret it for the rest of her life, and her being fat makes her more likely to be a potential SJW who'll call rape on you, but if you're looking to bang younger college girls, that's the reality you'll have to face.

And no, I'm not saying this to be a dick or "b8" you. I'm 29 and wasted my fucking youth being afraid to talk to hot women. Got pity sexy from a couple of chubbos. Once an average guy hits 25, it's over. Sorry, man. We missed the fun bus. It's time to either settle for a granny your age or just find other ways to occupy your time.
>>
Simple advice here - post a photo of yourself on celebs like me .com

The celeb you most look like copy his look.

Whoever the celeb is they have had million dollar fashion gurus and stylists fashion there look and hair styles and so on.

Just use that as a template for your own look.

Look smart and tidy and just start to chat to girls.

Maybe your wanting to date girls out your league and that's your problem. The girls that like you maybe you ignore them because they don't fit your idea of what you want.

It's a balance dude
>>
>>685778062
Oh.
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.