[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's come to my attention that the overwhelmingly vast majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 847x1271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 847x1271
It's come to my attention that the overwhelmingly vast majority of US citizens has never been on a foreign vacation?

When did Ametica become like a 3rd world country?

How come you're all so poor?
>>
File: 220px-Bioniclemask.jpg (18 KB, 220x308) Image search: [Google]
220px-Bioniclemask.jpg
18 KB, 220x308
We've been hoarding copies of this film
It'll increase in value, eventually
>>
File: 1463962992432.jpg (592 KB, 776x651) Image search: [Google]
1463962992432.jpg
592 KB, 776x651
G8 b8 faggot
>>
Travel broadens the mind, or so they say.

I guess this also explains the rise of Trump...insular small minded xenophobes afraid of anything even remotely different
>>
>>685708577
When was your last foreign vacation?

Tell the truth
>>
>>685708373
With my income and marketable skills (or lack thereof), the only way I'll ever see another country is if I join the military.
>>
>>685708373
How the fuck else are we going to get manipulated into never ending wars so easily? By not being afraid of foreigners?

No can do son. The second you travel to a country oversea's, news media has loses a very strong influence on you. No longer is the world as scary as they make it out to be. You think if Americans actually went to countries with free health care, and saw that it wasnt total anarchy, any of us would complain against it? Fuck no. The fact that Americans dont go to Europe leaves the media with ability to "paint" europe (for example) however they see fit.

America is "great" because we are so afraid of everything else.
>>
>>685708840
That's just sad.

I work in a sgitty job earning just over minimum wage, and I'm about to go on my 2nd vacation this year.

Do Americans have any idea how comparatively poor they are to the rest of the developed world?
>>
>>685708373
why would i want to leave the best place in the world? leaving the country for you is like me going to the state over
>>
>>685708373
WHY WOULD I NEED TO GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WHEN ONE OF MY STATES IS BIGGER THAN MOST OF YOURS

SUCK DICK YOU FREEDOMLESS DILLYASSES
>>
>>685709868
Kind of this minus the autism.

The United States is massive. All kinds of different climates, landscapes, cultures and tourist attractions.

Fuck the rest of the world.
>>
>>685709842
>>685709868
To experience other cultures, to try different cuisine, to meet new people.

I guess if you're actively disinterested in seeing the world with the one life you have to live, then it's a good thing you're too poor to afford a real vacation
>>
>>685709143
We for the most part have only two countries to pick from: Canada and Mexico (Canada is boring and if I want a tan I'd rather go to the west coast were I'm less likely to get dysentery). Besides those choices everything else is expensive because plane tickets and takes planning.
>>
>>685710219
So it is true?
Americans take an active disinterest in the world around them?
>>
>>685710591
But, I can afford to vacation on any continent I want...and I work in a practical minimum wage job?

Are Americans really that poor?
>>
>>685710219
>different cultures
How would you even know, when everything is americanised?
>>
>>685710798
I guess so then.

Where do you live so that after 30 years of my minimum wage job I can come visit your country and marry someone there in order to become a citizen.
>>
See, when I visited the US, I noticed all the homeless people, and how it was kind of like being in the 70's, only with cell phones.

Americans really have no clue how backwards they are
>>
>>685711219
Scotland bro.
But don't tell anyone you're American or they'll hate on you...best to pretend you're Canadian, they have a far better reputation
>>
>>685710798

Yes, we are. Now stfu about it already. I don't make fun of your Countries absurdities, and don't think you don't have any.
>>
>>685710219
the only problem with at home holidays is your still surrounded by retarded americans
>>
>>685711471
>Scottish absurdities

Alcoholism, porridge, depression, kilts, haggis

We embrace it
>>
>>685711657
people are retarded everywhere not just america

it's about socioeconomic class more than location
>>
File: Dfp9Jo5.png (52 KB, 428x226) Image search: [Google]
Dfp9Jo5.png
52 KB, 428x226
big fucking ocean.

when a brit wants to go to amsterdam, lisbon, france, germany, switzerland, they just hope in a car, or take a train under the english channel, and poof, they are there

when one travels from LA to NYC, that is 3000 fucking miles (4800 km).

if I travel from San Diego to San Francisco, that is over 500 miles of shoreline, and a 12 hour drive.

You drive 12 hours from Europe, you have crossed 4 times zones and 6 countries in comparison..
>>
>>685709143
>Do Americans have any idea how comparatively poor they are to the rest of the developed world?

Most don't, sadly. But my fellow countrymen will vehemently deny that any other country has it better because "freedom". Yeah, we're gonna collapse soon.
>>
>>685711880
My last two holidays were Australia and China...next month I'm off to Dubai.

I've never really been travelling around Europe (except weekend trips to Amsterdam)

Your assumptions are incorrect
>>
>>685708719
how small minded and xenophobic of you to say
>>
Flights to Europe cost a month's rent or more. Paid time off / vacation days aren't a thing. We've got plent of different places and cultures to see here. Take your pick.
>>
Like always?

They just became aware of it and caused the whole imigration thing to level out Europe.
>>
>>685712532
Hmmm.

I get 35 paid holidays a year, and only work a 4 day week..so it's pretty easy to take a month or two off to go travelling.

I'd go crazy without my holidays
>>
>>685712122
I forgot.
You represent EVERY single european.

And I have been to Hawaii, Mexico, Canada, Alaska Hawaii (not connected to USA mainland), Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France, Britain, , Ireland, Germany and Amsterdam.

I am typical american tourists, fucked many women in other countries, they seem to prefer American lovers
>>
>>685711880
>You drive 12 hours from Europe, you have crossed 4 times zones and 6 countries in comparison..

The drive from Lisbon to Odessa is 45 hour and then you haven even entered Russia yet
>>
Most of our states are bigger than many countries.
>>
>>685712843
What about your contemporary peers?
Are they similarly well travelled?
>>
>>685712889
I can see Russia from Alaska!
>>
>>685708373
Why leave best country on earf. Plus I don't feel like ring in an aluminum tube for 8 hours just to see your bullshit history. I'll make my own on terra firms here in the good ol u s of a
>>
>>685712931
Really, this shows how little you have travelled
>>
>>685712955
Depends on Income.
The middle class in the USA is shrinking.
The rich got richer, the poor got poorer.
I own rental properties, am doing okay.
but I am lucky compared to my friends
divorced and no children made me luckier
>>
>>685713068
You'll only ever eat proper Chinese food in China etc

No, your local Chinese restaurant is not the same
>>
>>685713074
>Really, this shows how little you have travelled
Are you fucking kidding?
Travelling from Arkansas to San Francisco is like going to ANOTHER PLANEt
>>
>>685713220
>ou'll only ever eat proper Chinese food in China etc

In China
they call Chinese Food

"Food"
>>
>>685713154
See, that's the thing...I'm lower working class ...but can still afford to vacation to practically any country is like
>>
>>685713371
My Spaniards friends dont seem to have 2 Euro's to rub together.

And I guess if you live in Greece, the beaches and countryside are so picturesque, that going outside is like a vacation, and standing in line at the ATM machine is like a scenic road trip
>>
>>685713332
Actually that's not true.
Because they have thousands of different types of cuisine due to the mix of ethnicities in China.
The Chinese food most western places sell is Hong Kong style...each region has its own cooking style
>>
>>685713687
>Actually that's not true.
Actually, they call it:
"食品"
>>
I'm a retired pilot, traveled world wide...hated it everywhere, except from the air, Italy and Colombia(who are nightmares once on the ground) No, I could not have come home to my two countries, Canada and the USA.
>>
>>685713998
Come back home, that is...
>>
File: ManuelCalavera2.jpg (197 KB, 400x609) Image search: [Google]
ManuelCalavera2.jpg
197 KB, 400x609
>>685709033

Yeah, this is sadly true.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>685713371
35 paid holidays means you're literally being paid to go and since you work a shit job it's not like you're doing anything luxurious in these countries. Americans not being able to travel is because most Americans don't have time and waste money like idiots. Holidays and being cultured isn't important here. Wed rather spend money on cars, homes, and be flashy here. People put themselves in debt just to overindulge in everyday life.
>>
my mom went on vacation a few times and leaves me behind, never left the country i mean who would? Europe is so ugly, boring and cold and the carribean is dangerous.
>>
>>685714314
One of the things I enjoy about travelling is that 'foreign millionaire' feeling...where my money stretches out basically 10 times as far. £1 to me is equivalent to £10 to them. So you can enjoy luxuries, while paying peanuts

For instance, in Thailand, we hired our own small island and had a personal tuk tuk driver to take us anywhere we wanted to go.
>>
>>685708373
why would we want to go places where it is nearly guaranteed that we are unwelcome. we know the rest of the world hates us. we get it. no use going places where we'll be scrutinized for shit that isn't our fault.
>>
>>685714883
Pretend you're Canadian and everyone will love you.
I get hate in some places when people assume I'm American, but then they hear the Scottish accent and everything is cool
>>
>>685714883
I actually got laid in Switzerland
because they were intrigued that I was
a thoughtful, smart, worldly, well spoken
American, who appreciated their hospitality (and their beautiful women)
>>
>>685715143
nah, Fuck that shit. and Fuck the fat southern retards that make the rest of us rational citizens hate the idea of going to places outside of protected ground.
>>
>>685715215
Most Scandinavian countries are like this
>>
yeah we poor as fuck, a trip to chicago cost me and my buddies well over 500USD just on travel and we only live 6 or so states away. that is almost a months rent for me, and my state is one of if not the worst state in the entire country, as we have had a 41% decrease in jobs over the past 2 years, the only jobs available in over half the state are temp agencies and retail jobs. Our housing is comparable to small cities even tho it's forever suburbia. We have a city as bad if not worse than detroit. God my state sucks, you'd have to work 94 hours a week at minimum wage or make 28 dollars an hour (there are almost no jobs here that pay that much (even non-entry level wise)
>>
>>685708373
Europeans think they are so special because of a few stamps in their passport. You can driver like 2 hours and be in another country. Fuck off
>>
>>685715514
to even survive here, and the cost of living is comparable to parts of fucking California. It's a literally shit hole of people. Basically Fuck Delaware never move here never visit it's worse than new jersey
>>
>>685708719
Ya. If only Obama hadn't fucked the economy. We could all travel and be enlightend enough to not vote Trump.
>>
>>685708373
blame it on my mom being a manipulative closet jew with her finances
>>
>>685708373
We're just happy to not be in all the other shitty countries, so we stay here
>>
>>685715653
We're actually talking about cross continental - weekenders around Europe don't count
>>
>>685708373
>Implying I want to travel the world to see sand niggers, darker niggers, Spanish niggers and yellow niggers.
>>
>>685715812
Ignorance is truly bliss
>>
>>685716008
See, is this style of attitude a coping mechanism to deal with the poverty?
>>
>>685715732
You must be pretty young to not remember that it was George w bush who fucked our economy
>>
>>685715732
>Ya. If only BUSH Jr hadn't fucked the economy.
Bush Jr's reckless handling of the economy and his de-regulation of banking rules, caused a
$600 TRILLION Dollar world economic collapse. DIRECTLY.

If only USA politicians had worked together to fix shit, rather than just trying to raise re-election funds with bullshit wedge issues, and trying to get on press on Fox Drudge Breitfart AlexJ and Rush, and had actually earned their taxpayer salary by actually fucking working, we would have made more progress digging ourselves out
>>
>>685716069
Your a shill.
My aunt and uncle go on vacation all the time. We don't send privileged party brats on tax funded "vacations" while people go without health treatment. I. America you earn a vacation.
>>
>>685716466
Im an American and somehow your statement seems backwards. We send children of corp Ceos and politicians on vacation on the tax kickbacks they get, and most of the country goes without health treatment.
>>
>>685714784
That's Thailand. One of the poorest countries out there. Same with China. I don't know how everyday life in Scotland is for you but I bet you don't have much fun outside of traveling
>>
>>685716303
>>685716292

As if Obama isn't tied in with the Clintons and the Bushes, who all take money from the same groups. And all push your commie bullshit agenda.
Get rekt
Capitalism 4 ever
MAGA
>>
Well anyways, poor people.
the point is:
travel,even if just to the next county over
county fair

is good for you.
get out of your neighborhood.
go to a Triple A ball game in another city

it doesnt have to be expensive.

take a road trip to a State or National Park.
Accept that invitation to go to your cousins wedding in another city.

keep expenses low,
keep your head up, take a road trip.
Poor? Take an Amtrak
>>
>>685708373

>most europeans can bike to another country
>most americans need to take a plane

There
>>
>>685716924
>your commie bullshit
Actually, a veteran, and a centrist.

fuck you, the only fighting you have ever done for your country is fighting to stay out of jail, faggot
>>
>>685716939
Trains are as expensive as flying here in America.
>>
>>685716799
Elect Clinton, takes money from corporations in return for favors(baleouts ect)
>I've been rused!! Never again!!!
Elect bush, same shit..
>well for shame!!!
Elect Clinton...
>????
>profit
>>
>>685716889
Fun?
The national pastime is drinking you moron.
We are world renown for our nightlife.
I mainly smoke weed and chill with friends ...life's pretty good man
You have to find something to do with all that time off
>>
>>685717309
im that anon and im voting trump so you can get right the fuck outa here with that shit, and i couldn't vote during the first clinton or bush era
>>
>>685717219
>>>685717219
LA to San Diego was $43
I took the Pacific Coast Liner, and did the
"Beer Tour", went to Stone Brewery Beer Tour.
I was bored, it was cool
(I went to college in San Diego as a youth, so a nice long day trip was no big deal)
>>
>>685717457
Clinton versus Trump
Its not the "lesser of two evils"
election...

It's the "evil of two lessers" election
>>
File: 1463496337116.jpg (51 KB, 720x689) Image search: [Google]
1463496337116.jpg
51 KB, 720x689
>>685708373
Why leave our big country, we have every climate and possible style of vacation spot. When I went to the UK it was a total letdown, dirty and smelly city of London is a waste of time.

Europeans are stuck up snobs and treat US travelers like shit, why would we want to spend our money there.

Most of Europe will be a Muslim hell hole in a few years, sooo fuck that.
>>
>>685717467
i live in Delaware a train is minimum 150 dollars anywhere other than Wilmington which is literally worse than Detroit per capita. Pro tip most people in this state make that a week. while we pay 700-900+ for shitty one bedroom apartments in shit neighborhoods or in bumfuck no where
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 410x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 410x490
>>685717139
Bitch I lived in a tent, and had a full time job. I make bank. I don't go to jail because I made good career choices and can afford a lawer. How is the VA office??? XD
>>
>>685716939
You're a real fucking asshole. Calling people poor constantly based off ignorant bs. Get off your high horse faggot and enjoy 3rd world countries without trying to seem like your so much better.
>>
>>685717219
It is cheaper to fly than to take a train in the UK.
So is that it?
It's just we have cheap air fairs?

Surely they can't be that much cheaper?!

Last trip to China was £560 for a return flight...that's less than a 3rd of my monthly wage
>>
>>685717762
Ah, sorry.
National or State Parks?
Road trip with friends for a nice overnighter?
Hope so.
Some fresh air will do everyone good, I hope
>>
>>685717678
Fuck you.
TRUMP 2016
Trump is love!!
Trump is life!!!
>>
>>685717396
Exactly man you don't do shit.
>>
>>685717787
>Bitch I lived in a tent
I agree, your bitch ass life led you to life in a tent.

Only niggas and white trash say "make bank"

us good people, "make a good living"
fuck you, traitor
>>
>>685717936
we have none of that, our state parks are like the size of a trailer park look at us on a map, its the worst state in the USA not even kidding

>>685717875
its 1800 dollars for me to fly round trip to london and im as far east in america as you can get. thats 2 months wages
>>
>>685715732
Bait.
>>
>>685717983
And yet have a higher quality of life than the majority of Americans it would seem
>>
>>685710219
You're fucking close-minded
>>
>>685717796
>like your so much better.
but...
I am

faggot

I mean,
look in a mirror
look at your life
... sad ...
>>
>>685708373
cause our dicks so big we could only fit 2 other countries on our continent.
>>
>>685718108
Life started in a tent dumbass. XD
I got out of that, because unlike you I'm not a pussy.
You couldn't get a job, or didn't know what to do without mommy and daddy, so your lazy ass joined the free ride that is our declining military. Your a faggot. I will retire rich, you will die on free medical care in a third world commie hospital.
>>
>be european
>ride bicycle to the edge of town
>smell curry and shit
>see refugee camp
>world traveler
>>
>>685708373

Well considering the fact that most European countries are the size of a single state I could see how it might be confusing for you; but we can actually drive for more than thirty minutes without crossing the border out of our rinky dink little irrelevant country, in fact I can drive for several days at 70 mph in a land yacht Cadillac convertible without getting across the massive world superpower that I live in.

Stay mad, you irrelevant bastards.
>>
>>685717875
Nah, I'm the cunt who travels.
I was mentioning the train
because I had a decent experience
taking a trip on Amtrak to a "Brewery Tour"

I wanted to drink all day, walk around drunk, and ride train home. It was suprisingly cheap.

so to those who complained about travel costs
I mentioned Amtrak.
then someone mentioned that Amtrak was expensive in his area.

that sucks,
I live in SoCal, and take roadtrips up Hwy 1 in a convertible for frequent 3 day weekends.
Take 1 month vacation to another country every year. but I am just a little lucky compared to some of these cunts, and was just mentioning that not all vacations have to be expensive.
but I could be wrong, but my travels work for me
>>
>>685708373

The long and short of it all has been said already. Most of the middle class lost their money to just trying to survive. Buying a house costs more than 15 years worth of salary at anything near minimum wage. So we tell ourselves to go to college, get graduate degrees that cost another $40k or more. Buy a car that can handle all that, another $12 - 15k (if not $20k). But you can't live without your cellphone, eh? Slap more money on for that with a big enough data plan to support some youtubes throughout your month. Cheap food is terrible for you, so if you want to eat healthier you're gonna be paying for that. If you want to live in a decent place and not each the money for buying a house, then you're gonna need to pay rent. Rent is too damn high all over the place, so you gotta keep throwing more time at work to pay off the rent, the phone bill, your student loans, your grocery bill, your auto bill, etc.

This is nothing without then asking yourself if you want to open a business or not. Minimum wage is currently $7.25 per hour across the U.S. Some states have higher if the standard of living demands it. Vacation isn't automatic and may not be offered until your first year anniversary (if you're lucky) and even then it'll probably be for three days. Most corporations that offer bigger vacations, health insurance and bonuses require higher education than Americans can afford.

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. The rest of the entire spectrum is a very careful game of chess in deciding which company gets to go in without lube first because it's corporations that run every aspect of our lives. Maybe if living didn't cost so much, maybe if we didn't have giant national debts, maybe if we didn't send all our manufacturing overseas. Maybe maybe maybe. It doesn't matter, man. It'll fucking collapse some day, but the military will still have the money to send their people abroad and learn and experience the world while their citizens try to not die.
>>
>>685718289
Yea you're not worth responding to... That's the exact attitude people hate on America for. I just wish I could beat some sense into your prude head but since I can't I'm leaving you and your big head to your thread
>>
>>685718875
Lurk moar faggot.
We're talking trans-continental
>>
>>685718896
im Delaware anon, when i lived in Barstow it was so much easier to travel within Cali, Cali is like it's own country and i made a Shit ton more money i know what you mean. Now it's no less than serveral hundred dollars (read at least half+ a months above average salary here) to take even a trip a couple state over as our roads have tolls of 20+ dollars a piece
>>
>>685717981
>TRUMP 2016

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

faggot.
nobodys mind was ever changed by a bumper sticker. but whatever.live long and prosper.

faggot
>>
>>685718936
Dude. We are better than you.
We are probably your military. Odds are good. We look after a lot of you weaker countries.
MAGA
>>
now y the fk wood i visit there if america is the best
>>
File: kkkraft.jpg (46 KB, 288x591) Image search: [Google]
kkkraft.jpg
46 KB, 288x591
>>685711387
Please fucking don't. You'll ruin the reputation
>>
>>685719289
Actually we support 'your' military because without us you have no legitimacy...you still require our approval to go to war
>>
>>685712843
Didnt know there were too germanys. Lying cuck detected
>>
>>685718108
>My faggoty Life started in a tent dumbass

My family was military and firefighter background, I joined ROTC during Iranian hostage crisis cuz I wanted to kill Iranian babies, did my 6 years, came out Second Lieutenant, got my MBA, and joined a REIT company.
Now I am a semi retired landlord real estate investor, and have all the skills to kill a faggot like you using only a spork.

I dont care what you do, it will make no difference to the world, you will die a mediocre man, and thats the way the world is...

faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>685719269
Back to redit trekfag
>>
>>685708373
Because the corporations that employ us haven't given significant raises in 15 years.
>>
>>685719955
xD we are in your country are we not?
How ever you want to think about it at night is fine. We occupy your country. We can do what ever the fuck we like.
>>
>>685718936
>Yea you're not worth responding to

and yet the faggot responds.

faggot
>>
>>685720262
Discounting CEOs wage rises of %1000+
>>
>>685720355
>occupy the UK
From which alternative reality do you hail new friend ?
>>
File: 1461862977790-2.jpg (152 KB, 430x640) Image search: [Google]
1461862977790-2.jpg
152 KB, 430x640
Well I've traveled to allot of foreign countries, thank fuck my parents were relatively rich .
>>
>>685720094
My dad's military, I left being in a military family for the tent, then latter success, your are a sheep dawg. Get rekt

Military is weaker than shit. Free sex changes. My dad tells me about fucking little pussies crying when they get in trouble with their superiors.
Bodies for the fire, no skills needed.
>>
>>685720144
>Back to redit trekfag

Star Trek is good TV and Movies.
I guess I grew up on them.
Live Long and Prosper
is just another way of saying,
"Whatever, man, go in peace, no big deal"

The "Asians gone wild" at Reddit is good, though", especially the "Porn in 15 seconds".
Oh, and the landlord and real estate chat is decent there too.
>>
>>685720815
Is that the only chance Americans have to see the world?
Be lucky enough to be one of the entitled few?
>>
>>685720558
Well you don't have basses in America friend.
You are owned. You are occupied by America, the proxy army of Israel.
>>
>>685721040
You are making me sick.
>>
>>685718849
are you sure it wasnt a Roma camp in the town center, near the roundabout?
>>
>>685721105
3 RAF bases in rural England do hardly an occupying force create.

You must have a really small penis for the amount of compensating your doing
>>
>>685721050
Entitled? You mean happen to be born into that family? Noty fault. I dunno its half and half a fair amount of people I know have been out of country their family makes around 70,000 $ .
>>
Because for a eurotard like yourself to travel to other countries it's a matter of car, bus, or train.

For an American to travel to these countries, it's a matter of Cross ocean flight, the ticket alone costing as much as your entire trip.

Meanwhile there are "uncultured no-traveling" americans who have covered more distance, landscapes, climtes ect with their own borders than Eurotards who don't understand scale ever have in their life.
>>
>>685721583
Faggot, read the comments, read the rebuttles, then shut the fuck up
>>
>>685720081
East Germany & West Germany.
du Schwuchtel
>>
>>685711880
you cant draw america YOU CUINT!!!
>>
>>685721252
>You are making me sick.
It's probably your AIDS flaring up.
Rest In Peace, Faggot
>>
>>685721797
So you were there pre 1990?
And think you have seen Germany?

Oh Lordy... How do I reach these tards?
>>
>>685721583
Eurotrash argument:
"NUH UH!"

Shouldn't you be cowering in a corner somehwere
>>
>>685721477
Like it would be a fight. We could occupy you by dropping troops. Easily, with no basses or preparation, the market would force everyone on our side so no rescue. And your people will be to busy binning butter knifes to fight.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 174x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 174x178
>>685721990
>>
>>685713220
San Francisco Chinatown is literally the most Chinese place in the world, aside from China. Same can be said for the authenticity of the food.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 624x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 624x346
>>685722666
>>
>>685722026
>>>685722026
I did go to Berlin, for the partying, a few months after the wall fell, Easter 1990. Actually, I went to Switzerland, then drove to Germany and Austria. Car rentals have weird rules about crossing borders, it was not cheap.

And I didnt realize how nice Easter is in Germany (and Switzerland), the weather is relatively mild, and many people have holy week off. it was cool. I know go back about every other year. My old girlfriend was swiss, and germans made good natured fun of her accent

I recommend Germany as a vacation spot for Americans, especially if you have german speaking friends. But it has changed, it feels poorer and more immigranty now
It was awesome.
Everyone was part
>>
>>685722252
As has been stated - at least 5 fucking times - we are taking about trans-continental vacations here. A eurotrip doesn't count
>>
>>685722388
This alternative reality you come from...is it called Retardo-world or something ?

You forget about our nukes
>>
>>685722775
Saying 'Chinatown is like China' is like saying 'Eurotown is like Europe'
Implying The UK is the same as France is the same as Germany is the same as Italy is the same as Turkey is the same as Romania etc etc etc

China is made up of several hundred individual ethnicities with their own culture/ traditions/ food / dialect.
Which you would know, if you had spent any time travelling there.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.