[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm being shaken down by some sketchy beaner at work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 17
File: 1461869252161.jpg (33 KB, 477x593) Image search: [Google]
1461869252161.jpg
33 KB, 477x593
Guys I'm being shaken down by some sketchy beaner at work. I'm a lumber guy at Home Depot, which means I cut the wood.
Allow me to tell the story.
>be me yesterday
>in my first hour of overtime
>tired as fuck
>my coworker is telling this guy that we can't cut plywood into pieces as small and irregular as he wants them
>the guy comes over to me
>im a nice guy so I try to figure out what he wants so I might be able to help him.
>He has 6 pieces of really thin strangly measured pieces of wood and wants 20 each
>so 120 pieces altogether
>I tell him I'll try to do it
>he slips me a $100 bill in a handshake
>I say no dude I can't take this
>he blatantly refuses to take it back
>I insist, but no dice. I pocket it.
>I tell him I can have them by the afternoon today
>he says cool call me when it's done
>as I'm clocking out, I realize there was a camera above where we were talking
>SHIT the company has the transaction on video
>stressing about the situation all night long
Cont'd
>>
File: image_60.jpg (386 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image_60.jpg
386 KB, 1280x1920
Fast forward to this morning
>I'm opening and I'm all alone
>decide to knock out the pieces of wood
>between dealing with customers and other shit, it takes me about 3-4 hours
>I'm got lucky today because nobody really pestered me about it
>I'm call him and tell him his shit is ready
>he comes in a couple hours later and starts rifling through it
>He's serious as fuck and says two pieces are cut a little too big.
>is just acting sketchy and scary
>I cut two more pieces for him and don't charge him
>he chucks them because they were too thick
>He's okay with being a few short pieces
>I take the opportunity to try and give him back the $100
>he refuses again and tells me to buy my girl something
>says he'll be back in a few days
>im nervous as fuck driving home
I can't do this forever. What do I do to get out of this, /b/?
As far as I see it, the only think i can do is try to quit my job and try to find something.
On a side note, how long does Home Depot keep security footage around? I know I'm going to get caught eventually. There's just no way I can keep doing this.
>>
>>685692080
You were dealing drugs
>>
>>685692455
What?
>>
>>685692080
TL;DR nigger are you gonna post tits or not.......i dont have time for this shit. and i aint talking clothes on full dressed tits, i dont care if theyre your mommas tits or your sister or even your aunt betty, you better be posting full on naked tits. fucking newfag
>>
>>685692542
What is he using the wood for
>>
>>685692623
I have no idea. Maybe I'll ask him next time. The measurements are so strange...
20 of each of these in thin bendable plywood with an almost plastic finish:
20 7/16" x 20 1/8"
17 3/4" x 17 11/16"
5 3/4" x 17 7/16"
9 13/16" x 9 15/16"
10" x 14 9/16"
7 1/2" x 19 1/2"
>>
>>685692080

You gave another man wood for money. At first he said your wood was too think and long, but eventually he decided he could handle some of it, although he was stressed out.

TL;DR, OP is a lumberfag who spreads uninteresting work-related stories on the internet in his freetime.
>>
>>685693155
How is it uninteresting? What kind of person gives a guy $100 to cut a few scraps of wood for him and refuses to take it back even though he could get it for free?
This guy is a psychopath and he's trying to shake me down for some reason.
Pretty fucking creepy.
>>
Just go tell your manager. End of the day you can give the $100 in. Say he threatened you or some shit
>>
>>685692413
Sell him a table saw.
>>
>>685692413

Unless someone snitches on you nothing will happen.

As someone who has worked at Home depot for years and seen so many dumbass seasonal guys crack a security camera with a reach or OP, 90% of those "cameras" don't have cameras in them.
>>
>>685692413
Dude, chill the fuck out. If he was that pissed he would have taken the hundo back. He's probably just glad you did it and will be back with more wood
>>
>>685692413
don't sweat it bro. worst case scenario is they fire you. big deal. it's not like you're gonna get arrested or anything. just tell the dude that your supervisor caught you and said if you do it again he'll fire you.
>>
>>685693607

But for real, this guy has it right. If you're that worried about your job, tell your manager and hand in the $100.
>>
>>685693607
It's now 2 days that I've had this $100 bill.
Think I should give it to my manager tomorrow?
What if the sketchy psycho gets pissed that I won't cut the wood for him anymore? I can't say that he threatened me because that would bring alot of trouble on him. Last thing I need is some "skull tats everwhere" guy to think I lied about him threatening me. He knows where I work.
I really just want this to go away.
>>
Keep the hundred dollars it'd take you the whole day to make at that shit job and don't worry about a damn camera that's only going to get looked at if you're fucking robbed. What kind of pussy are you? It's a tip. Get over it.
>>
>>685693135
he's probably building a boat
>>
>>685693950

You know, it's not ILLEGAL for you to have taken the money right? It might be against Homedepot's rules, but you're not going to jail for it. People are allowed to make deals and give tips.
>>
>>685693950
go tell your manager that you felt threatened by him so you thought it would be best to comply with him rather than causing a scene and scaring other customers. Just be honest about it OP, tell your manager you waited because you thought he would come back and threaten you. The longer you leave it the worse it gets
>>
yeah man, turn shit in. ask what protocol is for tips. theres the answer
>>
>>685694057
No, man its not a tip if the guy is coming back in every few days and expecting me to be his personal slave while he's not even there. It's just not right.
>>
>>685693950
Use 100 dollars and smoke 100 worth of weed
420 blaz it fggtt
>>
>>685693950
i know guys like that. they use intimidation to get what they want. he's not gonna beat up the home depot kid kek. just tell him you got busted and can't do it again, you can even give back the money if you want (i'd keep that shit).
if that doesn't work just tell him you're suicidal and you'll fucking take him and his family down with you. you dgaf. works for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 482x482
Listen fag buy your girl something nice. You are only pimping lumber at the depot no biggy not like you are gonna do 10 to 20 in the pen. Extra 100 bones sure beats minimum wage.
>>
>>685694177

lol. Floods comin' - and when it hits you'll be stuck with some shitty $100 note whilst he's chilling with 2 of every kind of Asian whore or whatever it was that moses did.
>>
>>685693950
Do it for free, or whatever the fee is to cut wood if there is one at all. If he ends up being some hardo drug dealer, just play stupid and say that you were simply doing your job; to cut wood to the customers' specifications
>>
OP, you sound like a skinny, paranoid fuck that thinks everyone is out to get him. Just cut the wood and keep taking the tips. Fuck is wrong with you?

Product of a single mother household, ladies and gents.
>>
>>685692080
How sure are you that the camera is even real? I worked in retail and easily 80-90% of the cameras we had in the store were fake, even the ones in "employee only" areas

Either way just don't make a big deal out of it. even if someone was watching, they probably don't care.
>>
Hey OP it's me. You better have that wood ready tomorrow cut just the way i like it
>>
>>685694870
Just leave me alone dude.
>>
>>685694435
My friend has this same mentality and was raised by a single mother. You might be onto something.
>>
I take money from customers all the time i have never been caught or got a talking to stop worrying about it faggot
>>
This thread is more funny than it has a right to be
>>
I'm so lost about what the problem is. You made $100 so what? Is there some sort of policy that you can't take money?
>>
buy a gun and carry it
next time he shows up looking for a favour tell him that he's working for you now and flash the piece
best part is now you have free dirty money flowing in and all you had to do was threaten a a connected man's life with a weapon
>>
>>685694388
this is the guy who gave op the 100
>>
Guys I think I'm going to tell my manager what happened and give him the money.
>>
>>685695186

He just can't take it from Mexicans. It doesn't make sense. There must be some kind of scam behind it.
>>
>>685692413
if they do have it on tape it would be fairly obvious that you tried twice to give it back and he refused. i don't think there are any legal ramifications but i'm no lawyer and have never worked at home depot. it's a tip in my eyes.
>>
You shouldn't get in trouble if your inventory is messed up don't worry I'm a manager
>>
>>685695356
This is kinda accurate actually.
I wish they would all just go back
>>
>>685695356

What the hell difference would it be if it was a non-mexican? This whole story doesn't make sense. Just keep the money and consider it as a tip for a job well done. It's not like he paid you money to look the other way or something while he stole.
>>
>>685695566
Are you really a manager?
What should I do? Won't it seem weird that I just spend 4 hours cutting 120 pieces of tiny wood for some guy every few days?
Another part of me just doesn't want to put in the effort it takes to figure out how to make all the pieces fit and how to cut it accurately and shit. It's just a major hassle.
>>
no wonder you work @ home depot.

you're fucking clueless
>>
lol OP a mexican is getting another company to pay you for labour cost and then paying you to keep it shady. If company policy says you can't do it just tell him next time he comes in that your boss told you it'd be your ass if you kept going.
don't subsidize this guy on home depot's dollar if you don't want to, otherwise, hell double pay ain't too shabby
>>
As a fellow home depot associate. Stop cutting wood for that fucker. Keep the 100 and don't tell anyone you damn pussy.
>>
>>685696880
Okay, but how do I stop cutting wood for him without him snitching on me or stabbing my tires?
>>
>>685692413
just tell your boss?

how fucking hard is that

kids these days need to get a better relationship with their management staff
>>
>>685697252
Yeah I'm going to tell my department head tomorrow.
>>
>>685697128
Dude you r really a faggit...just keep the money and cut his wood if it dont get u in trouble at work..its not tough at all...dude has money that's y he gave u tip.
>>
>>685697128
Just stop being afraid. Tell him you got in trouble for it and can't do it anymore. No one is gonna slash your tires and if he snitches just say he's lying. Just stop being afraid. Whatever happens. Fuck it.
>>
>>685697586
I'm an honest person. I don't need to sell my services to some skeez and keep it shady. I'm fine with my shitty paycheck and would prefer to keep it over a one time payment of $100.
>>685697728
I'd rather keep my job.
>>
>>685697415
Don't tell anyone. You gonna get other people in your mess and then you'll be really fuck!
>>
>>685692413
Man talk to your boss and tell them that green text story. Tell them you were scared and we're unsure what to do.
It's probably some harmless retard building a bunch birdhouses or some dumb shit
>>
>>685698088
My DH is cool and he's probably dealt with this shit before. I need to tell somebody to keep my job.
>>
>>685692080
If I knew a life could be this intriguing, I would have taken more wood shop classes. Keep the tip, you pansy-assed fucktard. Sketchy beaner? You're an idiot. I'm fucking triggered! Fuck you!
>>
>>685694290
He's paying for the lumber I don't get it... sounds like this guy pays better than home depot. Why not ask him to work for him on the side, that way you find out what he does with the wood. Might find out he's harmless and make a few bucks while you're at it
>>
>>685698372
Calm down dipshit.
>>
>>685698305

No. Don't admit anything unless/until confronted.
>>
>>685692080
I don't understand, at lowes you pay for getting pieces cut, if he is paying the store to get the wood cut and is giving you a tip on top if it there is no issue. There might be a tip policy but the only person that cares about it is the HR manager. LP's won't flag you for taking one tip they have to build a case for it and like I said if he is paying the store for the products there isn't a case to be had. I don't know why cutting the wood would be an issue in the first place it's part of your job, lumber guys just fuck around most of the day anyways
>>
>>685698489
No fuck that. That's like the worst possible thing you could do.
>>
Former Lowe's lumberfag here.

Holy shit op. You paranoid weenie. This is nothing new. Take a tip a be happy. If not, go walk to the other side of the store when you see him coming next time. If there even is a next time. Buy your girl dinner with that $100. Id keep the whole thing goi g for extra bucks. Its just a fucking bottom lumber job.
>>
>>685698305
Well if wanna keep your job that much. Then turn the 100 in.
>>
>>685698598

Why is that? I didn't say lie if/when confronted.
>>
>>685698477
No, I'm fucking triggered. I won't calm down and you can't make me.
>>
>>685698627
the concern is that, since the dude gave him $100, he keeps coming back expecting OP to do more work for him. All while using intimidation and making him feel uncomfortable to do it.
>>
>>685692080
Annnnnd whole story is bullshit.

I sell wood direct from a mill. Home depot buys all their wood, they don't cut any.

Make a better story up next time.
>>
>>685698524
The issue is that he's going to keep subsidizing his work to me and I'll be either working for him for free like a bitch or I keep taking the money and hiding what I'm doing (even though I'm doing it in the middle of the store and bound to get caught eventually) in what amounts to a fireable offense.
>>
>>685697252
dont do this. Keep your mouth shut. Tell the guy to fuck off next time. Also its just home depot, you should only be so stressed about losing any kind of job.
>>
>>685698689

Right. And the boss is like...."Uh, what is this?"
Are you sure they know?
>>
>>685698689
And the person in HR will roll their eyes at this bottom level sales associate do-gooder boy scout.
>>
>>685698923
>ive never been inside home depot
>>
File: mexican-refs.jpg (46 KB, 499x449) Image search: [Google]
mexican-refs.jpg
46 KB, 499x449
>>685692413

You're paranoid as hell dude.

If the Mexican was pissed he would have taken his money back and as for the security tape all they'll be able to determine from it is that he handed you something, no way to tell that its money and on top of that most places tape over the tapes or delete the data after a few days since its there to catch theft no one is pathetic enough to sit there and watch every second of film to see if their employees are taking payola from Mexicans in exchange for doing some extra work.

Honestly man, if I were you I'd just be pleased with the fact that I made an extra hundred bucks and I don't see why you're staring a gift horse in the mouth.
>>
>>685699150
I sell them all their KD Lumber, as well as the cheap shit treated with MCA.

If they "cut" something they're doing a finishing cut, which means lumber sizing for use as a baseboard or other finish piece.

To "cut" lumber means to manufacture it, which is something Home Depot, Lowes, and other stores that sell retail lumber don't do.

Cunt.
>>
op you should just tuck your dick in between your legs silence of the lambs style and back up to the urinal and piss like a bitch because that's what you're being - a little bitch. tell that vato to fuck off or else you'll call la migra on his illegal ass.
>>
I work in the garden center.
>>
>>685698923

Home Depot has cut wood for me on several occasions. Give them the measurements and they take the circular saw to it, its not rocket science.
>>
File: all-day.jpg (11 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
all-day.jpg
11 KB, 191x264
Kill yourself before home depot has you arrested and incarcerated.

YOU ARE SO FUCKED.
>>
>>685699423
Bitch that's not what cut means. You're thinking of "mill". What you do is mill the wood.
>>
>>685698931
Do you have a saw in the store that people can request wood to be cut at?
If your answer is yes and he us requesting wood to be cut then that is part of your job he just pays for the products and the fee for the cuts, if they get too complicated then tell him you can only do simple cuts. Out right refusing to that work would get you in more trouble than taking a tip as you are being negligent of your duties
>>
>>685699423

To cut lumber means to fucking cut it into smaller pieces.

Tell me oh sage of lumber what term do you use instead of "cut" to describe someone cutting down a board to a specified size?

Bisect? Divide? Saw?
>>
>>685699515
congratulations
>>
I work in the pro desk and this guy is the biggest pussy I ever heard of. I hope that beaner takes advantage of your ass! Grow some balls kid and Tell him thank you for the 100 but I can't cut this shit no more.
>>
>>685692413
took you all day to cut that plywood? wtf is wrong with you? I can cut plywood into 80 pieces in lest than 30 minutes. Pathetic, typical home depot uselessness
>>
>>685699815
Thank you.
>>
i can't fucking believe this thread hasn't 404'd yet
bamp
>>
>>685692080
>>685692413
nigga nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>685699928
you're welcome
>>
>>685699813
not that anon but we call it ripping
>>
This is only semi-related, but i got screamed at by the manager and he threatened to fire me when i accepted a 5 dollar tip - was a summer job as a courtesy clerk (bag boy at grocery store) when I was 15.
I didn't care that much since I was 15 and was going to quit in a month anyhow. Seems kind of useless for the dude to get so upset. It was a similar thing, where the guy wouldn't take the 5 back - just some really old guy.
Very shitty job if anyone cares, which you do not. But it helped me get my shitty first car.
>>
>>685692080
am i gonna be the only person to say how fucking beautiful those titties are? i mean i know it's an old pic but god damn son
>>
File: Quark-ferengi-21319000-807-831.jpg (170 KB, 807x831) Image search: [Google]
Quark-ferengi-21319000-807-831.jpg
170 KB, 807x831
>>685698931

You think they'd fire you over taking a tip?

I doubt it. Take the money, enjoy it, stop being paranoid and if your boss does confront you on it apologize and tell the Mexican that your boss chewed you out and you can't do it any more.

Or if you really must insist on not taking easy money for some reason then just tell the Mexican that your boss told you, you can't do it anymore.
>>
>>685700258
dem sum nice sweater cows, anon.
>>
>>685700048
I'm enjoying the thread.
>>
>>685692080
>>685692413
OP. Don't worry about shit. You work at Home Depot. Not for the Supreme Court. It doesn't matter if you got offered money. And if you don't want to do it again, who fucking cares if you do or don't do it?

Your choices:
1) Stop bitching and refuse to do it again.

2) Stop bitching and let the guy slip you more money to do your job.

Why is this so difficult?
>>
>>685699423
you are wrong
>>685699690
this man is right, to have a piece of wood be finished you need to sand it down after cutting, no saw in the world makes you a finished cut.
>>
>>685699894
All while trying to save cost and dealing with a fuckhuge panel saw? Bullshit
>>
wow nice people do exist.. anyways just chill the fuck down, go talk with ur manager they will not do anything to you dont worry and u can keep cuttin ur woods in peace <3
>>
>>685700356
fuck n a right. i bet she grew up to be a total fucking whore too. either that or she's one of those dumb bitches that got a breast reduction bc "her back hurts". fuck that whore. and fuck home depot.
>>
>>685700454
i know the pannel saw dude, tahts easy as fuck to use, i rip plywood with a circle saw. There's no excuse. At the home depot i go to, i had a guy cut my 2 sheets plywood into 8 pieces, dude did it in 15 minutes. You are just inept. As for the tip, who cares I tip home depot people all the time when they help me out.
>>
>>685693439
He probably needed it done as quick as possible for some deadline for a construction project. Possibly building something for a house and trying to make that deadline.
>>
Why are u being so autistic about it? Why would you quit over something so small?
>>
>>685700364
glad to hear. so am i. i hope you have a wonderful rest of your life anon. you deserve every good thing that ever happens to you.
>>
>>685692080
>sketchy beaner

shoulda went to management asap faggot, all I needed to read
>>
Jesus i should be paid $100 just for reading this entire beta thread.
>>
>>685700814
Appreciated. Same to you. Peace.
>>
>>685700722
>comparing 8 pieces/15 minutes to 120 pieces/180 minutes
You're retarded and the guy that cut your wood was inept. Kys
>>
>>685692080
>>685693950
Also, it doesn't matter if the cameras saw you shaking his hand. The definition of security camera won't be able to make out a bill in your hand. Stop worrying.
>>
>>685700804
Exactly this. $100 is chump change to a contactor making a deadline to give the house keys back to the owner on time.
>>
>>685700870
either that or stuff that 100 dollar bill in your mouth and pack it in there with a .45 bullet
>>
>>685692413

Are you a fucking meth head or something? Just cut the fucking wood nigger
>>
Money is counterfeit. Feds waiting for you to spend it.
>>
>>685699573
This will never happen. Dumbshit.
>>
>>685695118
raised by single mother here.
Fuck OP, I'd be asking this guy what he's doing with it, and if he's hiring help. Willing to pay $100 just as a tip? Fuck home depo, get a job with this fucker.
>>
>>685692080
Your story is too long and fucked up for anyone to care about. Kill yourself.
>>
>>685701395
homeboy has a point. you may have to kill someone or walk around his house in your underwear but i'm sure it pays good. you'll also probably have the choice of being beat-in or sexed-in to his gang.
>>
>>685701339
Best way to get rid of counterfeit money is to spend it at a strip club.
>>
>>685700258
Those are actually pretty nice tbqh
>>
>>685692080
OP LISTEN TO ME!
I used to work at home depot as a casier for about three months
shoplifted some random (not even expensive uner 5 for all of it) shit
they fired me months later for it
HOME DEPOT KEEPS AND REVIEWS ALL FOOTAGE JUST ASK YOUR BOSS NIGGER
>>
>>685702060
Yes, but they caught you in the act. The cameras only see him shaking a guy's hand. The cameras can't make out the bill in his hand.
>>
>>685702266
no they didnt, they came and told me they were reviewing the footage and found it, Im just saying ill bet if op asked his manager they would probabbly let him keep it
>>
>>685702266
I'm sure OP is also on camera looking at the bill, looking around for some authority to guide him then opening his wallet and placing it inside

this mexican has him right where he needs him
>>
File: haha faggot.png (373 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
haha faggot.png
373 KB, 400x504
>>685692080
If you give the bill to your manager, he's keeping it and keeping his mouth shut as well.
>>
Just tell your department head that a customer forced the tip on you if you're that paranoid. Shit isn't uncommon. Most department heads will just pretend they didn't hear anything, the rest will have you turn the tip over and just credit it towards the store.
>>
>>685702802
He won't see the Mexican't again. The guy needed it done quickly to meet a deadline. That's all.
>>
Don't listen to any of these faggots op. you're not ever gonna get busted for this. ever. although the mexican vato may beat the shit out of you at some point, but that's no big deal. causally slip the fact that your uncle works for the border patrol and you should be ok
>>
Your only option is to blackmail him if you value your job. Tell your boss immediately. Tell him/her that if you did not give you the money that he was going to tell on you for falsely sexually harassing him. Problem solved
>>
Pretty sure OP is long gone by now
>>
>>685704591
I'm still here.
Thread is alright.
Nice to see everyone fell for my bait
>>
>>685694290
Say yes or no you made the woods and fine whats so hard at doing your job?
>>
>>685693640
/thread
>>
File: 1439058134987.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439058134987.png
1 MB, 1280x720
i have forwarded your green text to every home depo in north america come morning they will all be searching their security cameras for your illegal activities its a coordinated effort with homeland security and Obama himself i have been contacted by 47 managers already prepare to get in trouble at work tommorow
>>
File: not_kosher.png (44 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
not_kosher.png
44 KB, 640x560
>>685707804
y u do dis?
>>
>>685699515
im going to come to you and give you $100 to water these plants for me
>>
>>685693950
Jesus man, all you did was cut a bit of wood. Grow some balls.
>>
>>685698923
sounds like you only worked at that saw mill
>>
>>685693950
Bro... Bro... BROOOO

YOU NEED TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT HOMIE. If you want I can somehow get you my phone number and we can talk things over, I think you are way over thinking this.

Can the guy lease a wood cutter? Probably the best option. Or do it outside of work so it's officially not work related
>>
>>685695274
Don't do that you fucking child. What is wrong with your head?? You need to go see a doctor about yor paranoia.

Lease a wood cutter and make money off this guy. Like seriously. Make him pay for your serves
>>
>>685692080
Yo I work lumber at Home Depot too, store is on the smaller size and only has one dude working loss prevention and I know him pretty well, never asked him specifics about how long they keep the video for but he says he never even bothers to check it unless they're short a bunch of product or a register comes up short or something so unless you're at a big store with a larger loss prevention unit they won't even check the video unless they're suspecting this guy was stealing shit anyway
>>
>>685702802
>>685702802
>>685702802
lol, fuck off. what do you mean? what possible plan could this guy have in place, that requires getting rid of 100 bucks, to screw over a home depot associate. stop overthinking it
>>
>>685697128
How much does it cost to rent a machine???
>>
>>685692080
You're a fucking idiot. Not the guy's fault you're a complete dumbass who can't cover his own tracks and didn't walk elsewhere to receive said money.

I hope you get caught, you moronic gargantuan faggot.
>>
>>685698462
Fucking this, read this op. Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>685693135
Those are measurements for an explosive enclosure...way to help Isis op. May god have mercy on your soul
>>
File: 1343707345366.jpg (17 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1343707345366.jpg
17 KB, 500x453
>>685709852
>>685698462
>>
>>685693135
It's shit like this that makes the metric system seem so advanced
>>
>>685693891
Do this OP. It's easily the gayest thing in this thread and we are on /b/ so it had to be the right choice
>>
>>685710071
Nigga wat
>>
>>685710172
well...maybe the conversion of the cm into inches
>>
>>685700215
Ripping is only lengthwise cutting, like making a 2x4 into a 2x2, when you cut the other direction like a 8ft piece to a 4ft piece it's called crosscutting
>>
>>685693950
keep it, or your manager will pocket it.
>>
>>685710480
these guys are right, the guy is most likely harmless, and op is a paranoid stereotyped fucktard. get it?
>>
>>685710795
stereotyping*
>>
>>685699255
Using latin metaphors , he is the mexican
>>
>>685710642
two different blades for that, am i right?
>>
>>685692080
you better post that girls tits. i swear to god ill find you.
>>
>>685692080
As someone who works at Home Depot (only started a few weeks ago which for this situation is even better) no where in the orientation/web based training/any fucking training they give you, does it say you are not allowed to accept tips, even if you get caught and that's the fucking largest IF I've fucking seen because no way in hell someone is going to miraculously find out, you just tell them you didn't know you weren't allowed to accept tips because you were never told you couldn't. Boom problem solved and you're not even lying about it. They'll just tell you to not do it again.
>>
2/10
>>
I'm a store manager for home depot. While it's technically against the store rules to take tips, nobody really cares.
Just do your job and of you get a tip just picket the money and shut up.
The only thing that happens when you turn in a tip to a manager is the manager pockets it instead of you.
>>
>Hola mạng, I need đĩs wood cut esse
>muh... muh... job is to... cucucuck wood
>Sure mạng here is the money to cut deees wood, plus 100 for you *shakes maracca*
>*crying* o...o...ok.... *does his job*

Then he comes to 4chan and tells us this story
>>
>>685710488
Not even cm. convert that shit into mm. You could measure it exactly how you need it so much easier
>>
File: 1459003777288.jpg (19 KB, 590x442) Image search: [Google]
1459003777288.jpg
19 KB, 590x442
hahahahahahahaha

OP go to bed and try to wake up with some fucking balls tomorrow
>>
>>685695166
>a
yes. i'm laughing at this thread and it's so fucking dumb. When I realize how dumb this is is, I wind up laughing harder.
>>
If I needed wood cut like that so badly and got told it couldn't be done by your co worker then you come through and said you could do it and I knew that there was 4 hours work in it I would call you a bro and flip you a wicked tip too.
>>
>>685701388
this guy
>>
>>685711056
Depends, radial arm saw will only cross cut, you could rip or cross cut a 2x4 or similar on a circle saw or table saw (not at Home Depot because it's against their rules) but Home Depot can rip and crosscut wood sheets like plywood on their circle saw, just not boards and planks
>>
File: Cereal Guy in HD.png (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Cereal Guy in HD.png
98 KB, 900x900
>>685694187
>You know, it's not ILLEGAL for you to have taken the money right? It might be against Homedepot's rules, but you're not going to jail for it.
Fucking this. Why the fuck are you flipping your shit over this? Even if they somehow saw you accept a tip, you'll likely just get a talking to from your manager, maybe get written up.

So keep the C-note, save it or spend it on yourself and quit being such a bitch.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 200x150
They can't see it is a 100. If they ask you to hand anything in hand in a five or a one. Also I think you are fine... Over thinking the guy and that your employers care. They are more worried about druggies stealing copper wire to sell
>>
>>685693950
so someone gives you a "tip" to cut lumber into pieces for them, and you think its a class 1 felony?

20 TO LIFE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

YOU'RE SO FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!
>>
not a home depot employee but i do drive a flatbed semi contracted to them, the only way you can get caught for taking a tip is if customer rats you out, most of those cameras are dummies.
>>
>>685699815
kek
>>
>>685697252
too many females in management nowadays fucking had 2 cunt managers at a pep-boys fuck talking or asking them anything mindless bimbos just making a buck and getting off on being lazy
>>
>>685695166
My feelings exactly.
>>
100 years ago teenagers put their ages up so they could be considered old enough to goto war. These days we have this faggot shit bricks about nothing.
>>
>>685698021
You're still a fucking dipshit.
>>
>>685713196
o shit waddup
>>
It's a tip you spaz how is it illegal
>>
>>685692413
>>685692080

Why did you stop posting pics OP, goddamnit
>>
>>685694187
It doesn't seem like the sketchy dude actually bought the lumber, just paid OP the note and went on his way. OP cut Home Depot's lumber and Home Depot made nothing for it.
>>
>>685713254
Waddup boi shit
>>
>>685700258
I know it's the wrong kind of thread but goddamn do I wish I knew her name
>>
File: 098097969578 (228).png (125 KB, 214x363) Image search: [Google]
098097969578 (228).png
125 KB, 214x363
>>685699813
>>
>>685711582
mm to anything you can carry around, cm to besk sized things, meters for buildings.
>>
Hey, monacledfalcon
>>
>>685700421
>this man is right, to have a piece of wood be finished you need to sand it down after cutting, no saw in the world makes you a finished cut.

I have no clue if half of the comments ITT are serious or not. But I'm laughing either way!
>>
>>685692616
>TL;DR
>story compressed into greentext
You have the attention span of a gnat.
>>
File: 7133-29304-17572.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
7133-29304-17572.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>685700592
>>
If he threatens you offer to suck his willy.
That's usually how I get out of jams.
People will try to shame you for that or whatever but fuck what people think.
>>
>>685693852
I can't manage to understand what he's so scared about. Any help here?
>>
>>685709657
that's why it's the perfect crime. We cannot find a motive.
>>
Why doesn't he just buy his own fucking skill saw and cut his own wood
>>
File: 1463363090374.jpg (63 KB, 617x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463363090374.jpg
63 KB, 617x1024
i havent laughed this hard at a thread on 4chan in ages

thanks op
>>
>>685715457
Because Mexicans are lazy.
>>
>>685692413
>>685692080
>>685693950
dude, if you are on camera and you are telling he truth, then they have you trying to give it back immediately. You feel threatened. this guy could be a danger to the store or you. if you are considering quitting over it then tell the manager outright you are ok with being fired over it, due to fear of this individual.

Do not bring or mention race at all.
just say he acts sketchy and has a bunch of weird requests and pushes money on you. Offer the hundred as "evidence" - DO NOT just hand it to manager. say you are afraid to spend it cause the dude said he's coming back.

if you lucky, manager will be willing to simply "catch" you in the act next time by quietly putting the other employees on alert for him. and should dude be an issue, wow what a co-incidence, the cops just happened to be at the corner.
>>
File: seinfeld1.jpg (129 KB, 581x398) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld1.jpg
129 KB, 581x398
>>685692080
this could be an episode of seinfield

so fucking my sides
>>
>>685715819
I'd be very clear with manager dude that if it's gonna be your word and this dude's word, you'd rather just quit. cause you scared.
>>
Listen up OP
If you really care about your job, which you shouldn't. You should just ask your boss what the policy is on being tipped. If your boss says it's totally out of line and that you should return the money, give him $5 and say you're sorry it won't happen again. No matter what is stated after this point you only received $5. No way the camera would be able to determine that it was $100.

Now for the manly advice. Keep the money ya fuck wit. Don't say anything to anyone ever about it. Even this thread is too much. Deny ever receiving money and deny any other accusations. and again remember it's a job at homedepot. You shouldn't give that much of a fuck
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.