[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seriously considering robbing a wedding in a few weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 1280x960
I'm seriously considering robbing a wedding in a few weeks. I happen to know the date and time of a wedding and the layout of the facility pretty well. The girls change and get ready in a small separate building close to the parking lot. This is often left unlocked during the ceremony and if not it should be pretty simple to break into. The ceremony is in the chapel near the back of the facility. My plan is to show up just after the ceremony starts so that pretty much everyone will be preoccupied in the chapel. I will have plenty of time to get into the dressing room and grab all of the women's purses. I'll carry them in a duffel bag and I'll be dressed in a suit so I look like I belong at the wedding. Nobody should really be suspicious since you don't ever know everyone at a wedding anyway, and not that many people if any will see me. I figure there will likely be cash in the brides purse intended for the honeymoon and stuff, and possibly cash in the bridesmaids and mothers purses intended to be given as gifts. Including the bride there are at least six women in the bridal party, but with the two moms and may be a photographer or something like that I figure I have the potential for eight or nine purses. So should I do it? Any advice?
>>
A mental therapy session will do just fine.
>>
>>685404659
Not as fun.
>>
Ill take the b8

As someone who just went through the stress of planning a wedding, just kill yourself. These people are celebrating their commitment to share their lives and you want some quick cash? Nigga I pray that you get caught and they throw your ass a curb party.
>>
>>685405564
Good talk. I don't want a morality lesson but thanks anyway.
>>
NO BALLS YOU WONT
>>
Watch out for the photographer.

And not a duffel bag, something else, cardboard box maybe. something that would make sense for you to be going to your car to drop off
>>
>>685405758
You asked for advice and you got it, kill yourself and have your mom post results
>>
also immediately go through purses, and be aware of SIM card tracking of phones
>>
>>685405962
this anon
above all just make sure you dont act like an autistic faggot and it should be in and out ez
>>
also also have your cell phone handy, that way if anyone questions you or you need to get by anyone, just be on your phone
>>
>>685406114
This. Throw out all Sim cards or better yet leave all the phones.

Also wear gloves.

What are you going to do about cameras? Or is that situation already sorted?
>>
File: godieop.jpg (139 KB, 444x333) Image search: [Google]
godieop.jpg
139 KB, 444x333
>>685404454
Literally one of the happiest moments in a personĀ“s life and you want to fucking ruin it? Just fucking rob a 14 yo's cellphone
>>
also also also you should shit in a box and wrap it, and then put it with the presents. fuck normies
>>
>>685406456
Since when is b filled with such moral faggots. Man seems set on his goal if you aren't going to give advice don't berate him because it's not going to change his mind. Take your shit elsewhere
>>
>>685406456
He dudnt want murality lesson. He just wants to pull some autistic version of a heist. He'll be caught almost right away and get his ass beat by everyone there
>>
>>685406358
gloves are WAAY too obvious/suspicious. Just put superglue on your fingertips if you care. NOBODY is going to dust for prints. Cops only do that for murders
>>
>>685406803
Good call
>>
also also also also if you can get over by the present table withought being too in the open. The envelopes are where the CASH will be
>>
>>685406708
Because there's a line between doing something for lulz and robbing a fucking wedding that these people put tremendous effort into setting up because OP is too much of a lazy cunt to go get a job.
>>
What kind of car OP? Two or Four door?
>>
>>685406358
There aren't any security cameras at this place if that's what you mean.
>>
>>685407097
He's literally robbing bitches purses it's not like he's going to steal the fucking altar you fucking cretin
>>
>>685406803
Cops will for robberies if you ask.
>>
>>685406803
Dont know what kind of lazy fucking cops you have in your area, but our store got robbed twice, and both times they dusted for prints.
>>
also... be careful of having your phone on. If the area is remote, they can see who was pinging the nearby cell tower
>>
There will probably be phones and other trackable devices in the purses. Also it's a wedding day, that shits fucked up
>>
>>685407084
I know getting the card box is the best but I won't be in or near the chapel or reception hall. Just the dressing room. Besides, purses are my thing.
>>
>>685407296
That's what I meant. Ok
>>
>>685407322
Hope someone robs you someday, edgelord
>>
>>685407339
no they wont. MAYBE(like 0.0001% chance) for a B&E, but not a public theft. Do you know how hard it would be to dust an entire church and all the people who attended?
>>
>>685407351
I live in a big city. if they dusted for prints they just threw them away after. They did it for show.
>>
>>685407585
I'm not being edgy I just don't understand how stealing personal belongings will ruin the entire wedding. You are being overly dramatic
>>
File: 1462938743891.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1462938743891.webm
2 MB, 720x404
I hope they catch you and all the groomsmen offer your life to a good harvest for the happy couple.
>>
>>685407795
You're a bad person.
>>
>>685407322
Plan a wedding on a shoestring budget and you'll understand why faggots like you and op deserve harsh punishment. I don't give a fuck if he's only looking to steal a mint, he's a pathetic sack of shit for planning on ruining a wedding because he wants easy money
>>
>>685407587
Where I live, yes they do. btw we have a shit load of rich motherfuckers.
>>
>>685407882
Fuck off I don't care
>>
>>685408000
As do I, I live in Los Angeles. cops dont waste their time unless its murder. Even if they found a print in your PUBLIC store of the perp, whos to say that person wasnt in there buying something
>>
>>685408147
You don't worry about your soul?
>>
>>685407795
It's a shitty thing to do in general. I don't carry much cash, but I'd be out whatever I did have, have to pay for a new drivers license and concealed carry license, get new copies of my EMT licenses, and replace my debit and credit cards. That shit would be a pain in the ass.

Throw in the fact that it happens to all my friends on wedding day, yea, OP is a niggerfaggot
>>
>>685407974
>ruining a wedding
It's not going to ruin shit. Some people that attended will be butthurt they lost some cash but the bride and groom will still get married through and through. Furthermore this is another reason why weddings not done in a city hall are retarded displays of extravagance
>>
>>685407974
It's not for the easy money. It's because I'm a selfish asshole who gets sexual gratification and thrills out if taking women's shit. Especially valuable things like purses wallets jewelry and phones. There's so many morality police here but I'm not going do anything that any of you fuckers would do. Only for you it would be done with a passed out sorority girl in a back room and for me it's done with a bunch of purses at a wedding.
>>
>>685408147
May Shabba Ranks have mercy on your soul as you burn in hell for all eternity
>>
>>685407827
this, all my this. I hope they ISIS this motherfucker
>>
>>685408498
This,

OP just kill yourself man
>>
>>685408285
You live in LA, I live in midwestern tourist town... and I wasn't restricting myself to stores. Also speaking from experience.....
>>
>>685407507

if you get purses hold onto the makeup, give it a month, and sell it on ebay. if any of it is designer (Mac, Urban Decay, etc), you can get like $10 a pop
>>
>>685407351
Like theyre going to compare hundreds of prints. it would cost 1000x to find out whose prints alone they arent let alone then catching the theif compared to the amount stolen
>>
On a mirror in red lipstick write " I know who's baby it really is"
>>
>>685408604
Look at you bottom feeders, scurrying together like rats in a pack.
>>
>>685408604
Thanks will do.
>>
>>685408653
exactly. If they take prints it's just to make the victim happy, so they feel like the cops are going to do something.
>>
>>685408292
>soul
Don't reply to me anymore
>>685408498
I see what you mean. Best thing would be to take nothing but the cash and send back all the lost identification if that's possible. I agree that's a pretty shitty part.

Who cares that it's YOUR wedding day. How selfish. A day is a day who cares if you happened to get married on that day. People get robbed all the time.
>>
>>685408812
Admit it, you'll wear the makeup yourself.
>>
Like another anon said, watch out for phones. Immediately toss ALL of them as soon as you can get away. There is also the slim chance that someone could have an anti-theft tracker in their purse (they're only $20 or so at Best Buy), so I guess be aware of that too. And fuck these moral-ass niggas, bruh. They shouldn't be on /b/ if they're offended that easily.
>>
>robbing wedding
Wut....
It's not a fucking bank you idiot it's an event. You don't rob a Yankees game. You don't rob a birthday party.
It's not fucking possible.
>>
>>685408882
You're a bottom feeding nigger.
>>
>>685408521
Good and when I get there I'll kiss ur mum
>>
>>685408793
heh, I am hardly a bottom feeder. Actually quite the opposite. I am just a sociopath (not to confused with psychopath).
>>
esides if you do this, youĀ“re gonna get caught easily. Do something easier: Search for a secondary school, learn some students departure time and rob the fuck out of them
>>
>>685408511
Yea seriously everyone acts like it matters that Brittany fucking prom queen is going to lose her purse on her wedding day. So she'll cry and her mascara will get all over. At the end of the day she'll be out a few bucks and she'll still be getting fucked silly in a hotel room by her husband. Sane shit goes for all the other bitches. It's just a bunch of leather and paper it ain't gonna ruin shit.
>>
>>685409119
You're just probably too dumb to care about others, you're stuck in self preservation mode like the bacteria you are.
>>
also... if you dabble in the dark webs those IDs and other misc cards are worth some $$
>>
>>685409049
Gotta start eating somewhere
>>
>>685404454

Why don't you seriously consider getting a job? That way all of us gain a little bit more by not having to carry you through life.

You're possibly unintelligent and physically unattractive, so you may not have the self-determination not be a piece of shit in a world of pieces of shit.

It's not a morality issue, it's a you-are-worthless issue and my life will be a fraction better if you are either dead or make yourself not worthless.
>>
>>685409119
no nigger, you just a retard
>>
>>685409338
heh, oh man the irony
>>
>>685409509
Who is carrying him? Also why do you care so much about him are you his fucking dad? Fuck you and your elitist views
>>
>>685409049
Art thou mad?
>>
>>685409443
And you'll never leave that pathetic "somewhere" stealing purses. You're such a fucking joke you're even sad by criminal standards. You're a definite bitch, you'd rat on your friends and take it in the butt in prison all day and love every minute of it.
>>
>>685408971
Exactly. Thanks for the advice. Funny how these fat bastards pass around naked pictures of women to self satisfy to all night and fantasize about rape but they get all fucking holier than thou when you mention stealing a goddamn purse.
>>
>>685404454
look at the master criminal here with his $500 heist
>>
>>685409737
Spot on. Go away
>>
>>685409751
Lol your self justification is just sad fam.
>>
>>685409509
Agreed
>>
>>685409762
OP has already stated it is not 100% about the monetary value. It is the rush of taking things.
>>
>>685409929
It's not self justification he justified it through his own satisfaction of stealing shit. You can't argue for shit
>>
>>685409751
You justify stealing from mothers and sisters because some guys jerk off at night, lol wow. You're a faggot.
>>
File: 1434678170687.jpg (362 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434678170687.jpg
362 KB, 1024x1024
>>685404454
YOu shouldn't do it but, scout the building. Make sure it has no cameras and the lot or any adjacent lot has cameras. Wear gloves at all times and makes sure you have no ties to anyone at the wedding. Make sure no one else knows. Check purses for tracking devices and Don't bring your cellphone. Cellphones can be looked into and see past devices that were near it. Stay calm.
>>
>>685410179
Self satisfaction isn't a justification for theft you brainless result of inbreeding.
>>
>>685410283
That's still not how he justifies his actions he's just telling you all to piss the fuck off because you guys aren't much cleaner in terms of "sinning". Whatever the fuck that entails.

Morals don't exist
>>
>>685404454
More of this girl, fuck your robbery
>>
>>685404454
Just make sure to cover-block your dick when pissing. Doesnt matter if your 16, They WILL try to take a peak to compare
>>
>>685410419
self satisfaction is the justification for the actions of everyone on earth
>>
>>685410419
It is if you are a hedonist you fucking melon people live by different standards of morality than your own
>>
>>685409509
I have a job. Pays enough to afford my mortgage and car note and feed my wife and 2 kids. You'll say I'm lying but I don't have to prove anything to you. My life is better than probably 99.9% of people here. Doesn't make me better than anyone. Just don't judge a book by its cover. So why do I do the things I do if I have so much going for me? Because I just fucking like to that's all.
>>
>>685410474
Not to subhuman trash like you, of course. You're too simple minded for morality. Go live in Mexico, breed and steal there.
>>
>>685410344
Oh and never drive straight home or anywhere near. Go through a traffic heavy spot or a freeway to loose any car plate data they might have from seeing cars entering and exiting during the time.
>>
>>685410660
So slap a label on yourself and that makes it okay to victimize others. Holy fuck you're screwed up psychologically.
>>
>>685410283
It's not justification. If I was justifying it I would say what I do is ok. It's not ok. I know that. I just don't care because I like to feel good and it makes me feel really really really fucking good to steal purses. All I'm doing is calling out the hypocrisy here.
>>
>>685410814
On the contrary I find that the simple minded need Morals (which is why religions cater to the retarded). Also leave Mexico out of this it didn't do anything to deserve mention.
>>
>>685411084
Well it's where you're from right?
>>
>>685410677
Yea but you're risking jail time which fucks them over too dumbass. If you were single I'd say go ahead but now I realize you're just a selfish faggot.
>>
>>685411012
Lol no you are psychologically messed up. If you don't satisfy your psychological needs or have them cured by whoever is qualified you will go crazy. Not saying I would do it but if that's how op sees it then yolo
>>
>>685411284
Nope I'm from Queens new York city mofucka
>>
>>685411325
Yolo huh? Ha, good luck living with yourself shithead.
>>
>>685411384
Oh okay, stay there faggot.
>>
"also also" person here (who has been giving good advice and support). Is this your first time? If it is I can see you have other "motivations" that drive you. I am not sure your pathology, but be careful that you do not end up letting the behavior get control of you and escalate into things that are way illegal.
>>
>>685411454
I live with myself just fine you self righteous cunt
>>685411509
Don't tell me what to do
>>
>>685411384
You're an embarrassment to our city man. Jump in front of a truck.
>>
>>685411670
One day soon anon
>>
>>685411295
Yea you're right. And my family is the absolute only thing even causing me to second guess going through with it.
>>
>>685411658
Having basic morals makes me self righteous? Even guys in prison look down on guys like you, you're bottom of the ladder trash.
>>
>>685406803
Can confirm. Broke into a house to do some snooping and dashed out when the woman woke up and saw me. They brought dogs but never dusted.
>>
>>685411839
fuck your family for raising such a piece of shit like you, kys OP
>>
OP IS A FUCKING PUSSY WHO WONT FOLLOW THROUGH .. LITERALLY EASIEST SHIT YOU COULD DO AND THIS FAGGOT WILL NOT DELIVER FUCK U UP YOU DIRTY NIGGER I HOPE YOU DIE
>>
>>685411622
It's not my first time stealing or burglarizing but it would by far be my biggest "job" or whatever that I've ever done. Thanks for the support I'll think about what you said.
>>
>>685404454
only poor people carry cash.

you're just going to ruin someone's wedding and get nothing out of it.
>>
>>685411919
Yup just calling them basic morals shows this. Morality is not universal or objective. You think you can make it so but it can't and never will be. I bet you even believe there's a man in the sky, and a heaven and hell.
>>
>>685411978
>>685412090

ya never do a home that is occupied. Not only is their a risk of them being armed, but the severity of the crime is exponential. I mean even just with a woman home you could get hit with a sex offender tag for the rest of your life (as opposed to just petty theft).
>>
>>685411919
Also nevermind the people in prison I don't care what they would think of me. What's that supposed to change
>>
>>685412275
I believe you'll be a good little bitch on the inside.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.