[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey faggots, I need some honest advice. I really want to hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 26
File: 2016-05-20 22.16.16.png (782 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-20 22.16.16.png
782 KB, 1080x1920
Hey faggots, I need some honest advice.

I really want to hang out with this gal, but I feel like this message I'm about to send is beta as fuck.

I need a good suggestion so I actually make something fucking happen for once.

Will give more info if needed.
>>
Please don't let this shit 404.
>>
>>685390914
dont say how about you come with me faggot. that sounds gay as fuck. Just be like, hey I was wondering if you wanted to catch a bite to eat with me tomorrow.
>>
>>685391110
This
>>
> Wanna get lunch tomorrow?
>>
>>685391110
You see I'm thinking that that would be the best, but to be quite fucking honest. I'm really afraid of getting rejected. I know that makes me a fucking pussy faggot bitch, but whatever.

Are you sure that would work though?
>>
"Going to a vegan place you can come if you want"
>>
>>685390914
yo nicole wanna eat eachother at the vegan resaraunt? then if shes like dafaq say auto correct changed it to wanna have sex?
>>
>>685390914
say "hey I'm going to this vegan place tomorrow, wanna come?"
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 184x184
>>685390914
>vegan restaurant
just fucking kill yourself you beta faggot. even if this bitch is dumb enough to agree, she'll run away once you start rambling about how "people from phoenix are phoenicians". you're cancer OP.
>>
>>685391449
>>685391269
>>685391110

Okay just to give some more background info, I have asked her before, but was met with no response.
Last time I asked something along the lines of, "Hey Nicole, are you doing anything tomorrow?"
>>
>>685391619
This bitch is vegan, I'm not.
Used to be though
>>
>>685391688
She's not interested, move on
>>
Lol man, I'm such a bitch
>>
>>685391985
>>685391449
Me
>>
>>685390914
talk about paul blart
>>
>>685391985
I don't know man, she always seems to enjoy the compliments I give her. I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case though...
>>
Hey, I really want to eat a vegan tomorrow, want to cum?

then: damn!! auto correct
>>
>>685392161
Everyone enjoys compliments, if she's turned you down once she'll do it again - Me
>>
>>685392161
just don't be a pussy then. if she wants to go out with you then even if she's busy she'll be like "how about next week"
>>
>>685391985
>>685392161
Plus just today we had a great conversation in class. We always do honestly, but I'm afraid of fucking that up if she refuses.

Also another piece of side information, earlier in the year I was interested in someone else. I told her what I was planning and she supported me. However, she witnessed me get turned down lol
>>
>>685392609
this... and if she's not into you then you can get over her sooner and move on
>>
>>685392161
I was stuck in Your spot for a long time. You know what finally freed me? When the cunt got married. Years wasted on this girl keeping me in the end of a string. I'd give anything to get that time, mine, and pride back.
One beta to another, walk away now. You'll be happier. Go off the radar completely
>>
>>685392699
You are her friend. If she wanted you she'd have you, obviously. Move the fuck on, damn. - me
>>
>>685392740
Trust me dude, I've been in a similar position before. The difference is that marriage wasn't in the picture (this happened my Jr. Year of HS.)
Also, this girl and I are finishing up our Senior year right now.
>>
More miscellaneous info:
Women, think I'm very handsome and shit. They always compliment me (this girl included), but the thing that fucks it up, is myself honestly.
I have a real hard time making moves with women, all the fucking time.
>>
File: 1460081578528.png (338 KB, 675x656) Image search: [Google]
1460081578528.png
338 KB, 675x656
OP you may not want to hear this, but there is one way and one way only to impress this girl.

You have to show her not only your particular interest in her, but your dominance as well.

Bringing an automatic weapon into school is the most effective, and only alpha way of achieving this
>>
>>685391688
I was in the same situation before. She didn't respond the first time I asked her out. I was pretty bummed but I tried again and she agreed. We went out a few times this month already.
Don't be a fucking beta OP
>>
>>685393586
Funny enough, there was a threat of a shooting to take place on the 25th, so maybe I'll join the fucking party, then off myself while I'm at it.
>>
Lost cause. Abandon thread.
>>
>>685393653
Yeah I hear you man.
It's strange however, even when I do man the fuck up and take initiative, I'm met with no response.
>>
>hey, want to get lunch tomorrow?

Literally that's it
>>
"Hey Nicole: I want to try out this Vegan restaurant tomorrow. Come with me, and tell me what you think about the place and the menu. I'm going tomorrow at 7. I want you to come with me, What time shall I pick you up?"

This is how its done, faggots...
>>
File: asset.png (111 KB, 640x707) Image search: [Google]
asset.png
111 KB, 640x707
>>685393653
>>685394054
Pic related
Just go for it and if she doesn't respond again, fuck that bitch she's not worth your time
>>
>>685394148
This.
>>
>>685391688
never ask if anyone is doing anything. most ppl say no but since it's opened ed this will find and excuse to not hang out. say you're are going to a restaurant or whatever, then say she's invited if she wants to go. helps if you have others bros or girls with you.
>>
File: 2016-05-20 22.52.00.png (789 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-20 22.52.00.png
789 KB, 1080x1920
Okay faggots, how about this?
>>
>>685395096
Why do you have to state that it's a vegan restaurant?
>>
>>685395051
Alright, I'll keep that in mind for the future, but I think it kind of defeats the purpose to go with others if I only want to take her.
>>
>>685395256
See
>>685391779
>>
>>685392740
this. had a high school friend that supposedly like me. I complimented her, sent flowers, and hung out. but when I wanted to move up to the next level. she declined and say "I think it's better to see other people first and make sure". well guess what I found a woman that appreciates me and reciprocates what I do. the hs girl always texts asking what's up. she wants that attention and compliments but now that she lost it, she's hungering for it again. too late. so op don't let a girl string you along, even if she appears cute or innocent. she's using you.

example, if a Chad were to come along do you think she'd hesitate. no, so if she hesitates with you, she is not interested.
>>
>>685391560
/thread
>>
>>685395438
A fuck ton of women thing that I have the looks of a fucking chad, but definitely not the directness of one. That is what fucking kills me
>>
>>685395258
this is really complicated over a thread but girls like guys who brings girls or have other guys that hang out with them. if you say we're going alone, she'll get scared and nervous. if you say it's a group hang out, but you're going with me, it's more relaxing plus she gets to meet people you know.
>>
>>685395096
just do it already pussy
>>
>>685395722
That makes sense, honestly.
But truthfully, I don't have anyone else that could accompany us on this.
>>
>>685395096
Second half still sounds pussified.

Try:
'Hey i'm going to a vegan resturaunt on sunday, you up to coming with me so i don't feel like i'm the only meat eater in disguise'
>>
>>685395708
yeah bro. it's a delicate balance. Dome girls like money, some like looks, some like power, some like attention. for a good majority you need to have at least 2, preferably 3 or more things going for you. I've seen fuckin rock hard ab dudes rejected so it's not necessarily the body itself but they want the attitude that comes with looks, power, money, etc. one thing I know that turns girls on is if you defend her, even if it's a small thing. you don't necessarily have to be tough but stand up for yourself and what you believe. once I learned that, I understood the mentality of why some girls rejects rich guys or fit guys.
>>
>>685395806
I'm willing, but does that sound beta?
I feel like it has a underlying tone of beta bitchassness in it
>>
>>685396133
how about you be an alpha for once and send the fucking text.
>>
>>685396133
what's beta is that you're spending hours contemplating whether or not to change a couple words in a text rather than just sending it. In all likelihood it doesn't matter how you ask, just whether or not she likes you enough already
>>
>>685396286
shut ur dumbass up. help, if not duck off, wanna be edgy fag
>>
Who eats vegan, be a man and take her out for a steak dinner!
>>
>>685396123
That's what I figured man.
Well, give me your opinion on this.
Last class, she was talking about how she was using cocaine at prom (she went with a group of friends, not a guy. Plus i didn't go.)

I asked, "Is that your new favorite thing now?"
She: "I mean it's quite nice."
Me: "Hey just be careful with that stuff, it's really unhealthy, and I don't want anything to happen to you."
She then smiled, looked at her friend for confirmation and said: "Cute!" very emphatically.
>>
>>685396559
I know the vegan shit is kind of strange in general, but because I used to be vegan (only for health reasons), I feel like we could have a great time to connect. She know I used to be one too.
>>
>>685396556
Lol I get what that guy is saying, that's exactly what i'm thinking right now to be quite honest
>>
Jesus christ faggot, it's over text. If she says no, so what? Stop being beta and just ask her.
>>
>>685397314
I know dude.
I would honestly rather do it in person.
Over text is my last resort
>>
>>685396797
buy some coke and do it with her you fucking jerk off. Dont be so hung up on pussy, it all fucking feels the same. You're life is going to continue whether this bitch is in it or not, enjoy what you have with her and if you want more but she doesnt then go fucking find somebody who does.
>>
>>685397303
for us it's easier to understand bc we have passed all this bulls hit but open is just learning. that's like telling 's fat person to hit the gym. that doesn't help. they need assistance and guidance up to a certain point.
>>
>>685397673
She said she wouldn't do it anymore.
I don't want to, nor can do coke.
I fucking hate the idea of doing it, and I'm about to start probation so that'll just fuck me up more
>>
She already knows the answer to your question, and probably has for a long time. It's time for you to know for sure, send the text. Usually when you like someone, you gotta make a move relatively quick. If you've known her for a while, chances are you're never gonna be more than friends. But there's only one way to know for sure.
>>
>>685397755
True, this isn't my first time asking a girl out though. I've tried a pretty good amount, but it's never gone anywhere.
I have shit that happened, that's so fucking beta that it'll melt your fucking faces right off.
>>
got a lot of excuses OP. let your nuts hang down a little and just send the fucking thing. Post her reply pls
>>
>>685390914

Ask her in real life like a man not a fucking millenial faggot tryin to ask a girl out over text holy shit.

At the very least give her an actual call.
>>
>>685391410
It will work if she wants to go to dinner with you. Doesn't matter how you ask, she will go if she wants to.
>don't say vegan restaurant, you're living up to the stereotype that vegans make a point to tell you they're vegans

> "wonna come for some food tomorrow? Someone told me of a awesome restaurant I want to try."
>>
>>685390914
Well first of all you're a fucking vegan so fuck you.

But something like: "Hey Nicole, I want to take you to lunch tomorrow. There's a vegan restaurant that sells shitty food and is not making the world better etc... " Be more affirmative asshat
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x640
Just send her this pic with the message "this is what I'm into, can you deliver?"
>>
>>685398012
I just met her this year. And I know for a fact that she was interested a little while ago, because she would always compliment me and make the pic related gesture toward me.

The thing is that I'm so fucking dumb and didn't make a move (because I was interested in someone else and I'm just a troglodyte piece of shit.)
>>
>>685398257
and Im sure everyone in here has experianced rejection, we all know it hurts. I honestly wouldnt wish that feeling on my worst enemy. But what sucks even worse is not making a move and then wondering later where t might have gone. I know its a probably a little different but I had a crush on this chick in highschool and never acted on it. Got to talking to her later and turns out she liked me too and we might have had something if both of hadnt been so chicken shit. Just a wasted opportunity and wishful thinking
>>
>>685398533
See>>685397549

I hate the idea of doing shit over text, but it's all I have for now. Next time I see her otherwise would be Tuesday
>>
>>685395096
Quit being a moron and keep it simple.

>>I was thinking about getting back into veganism, you know of any good places?

She should rattle off a couple of places, pick one and say

>>[name] sounds good. Would you like to join me?

That's how you be alpha as fuck while being beta as fuck, you fuck. Now go get that pussy
>>
>>685398623
This girl IS vegan, just recently converted too.
Hence why I eve bring it up in the first place.
>>
>>685399034
You know you can also talk on a phone, they do more the just text.
>>
>>685398662
kek
>>
>>685399228
The thing is she just recently turned vegan.
I know exactly where I'd take her too, because she hasn't been to this place yet.
Plans aren't the issue, it's just asking and not sounding like a bitch
>>
>>685396075
I like this suggestion. You gotta say what you mean, not mean what you say so she doesn't see you as a stale ass nigga
>>
File: 2016-05-20 23.32.41.png (771 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-20 23.32.41.png
771 KB, 1080x1920
>>685399628
>>685399228
>>685398658
>>685398623

Alright you wonderful /b/astards. I'm sure that this is what I need to send
>>
>>685399509
>>There is a vegan place I think you would like, interested in trying it out with me?
>>Have you heard of [name] yet? No? Want to go check it out [date]?
>>Want to grab a bite at [name] with me?
>>
>>685399034

Just call her then.

People text as an afterthought. A phonecall is taken more seriously.

It's also a helluva lot less juvenile.
>>
>>685400153
send it
>>
>>685400153
take out the 'for'. Just say straight up ' Hey Nicole, I'm goint to eat at a vegan restaurant tomorrow and i'd like you to come with me'

1. say that
2. go on date
3. ???
4. profit
>>
In the good old days we used to ask girls in person like real men.
>>
File: 2016-05-20 23.39.16.png (799 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-20 23.39.16.png
799 KB, 1080x1920
>>685400210
>>685400420
>>685400457

Alright, I think this is solid.
Should I send this shit?
>>
>>685401037
See this faggot
>>685399034
>>
>>685400153
No this sounds autistic. Just be say "I'm going to this vegan place I heard about tomorrow, you should come" and if she says no just be like "oh well, your loss". Be more assertive, don't sound like a bitch. That cutesy "oh... hey would you like to go with me?" Shit only works if she's already clearly into you
>>
>>685401060

No OP fucking call her.

You're taking the first step down a long frustrating road to the friend zone of you ask a girl out over a text message.
>>
>>685401060

Here's the thing kid, your dating life gets exponentially better if you can handle rejection.

If she rejects you, just say, "Ok, thanks for your honesty."

She'll think you're so mature that she'll think and tell her friends that you're a decent guy, extending your dating connections. Also, no one labels you as a creep.
>>
>>685401060

Oh my god you autistic fuck, stop over thinking this

"Hey wanna grab a bite to eat tomorrow?"
Or even better, leave it for now and tomorrow text her "hey you hungry?"
If she says yeah say "Wanna come grab some food? My treat"

And then after your little meal, then ask her, TO HER FACE, if she'd be interested in going on a date some time.
>>
Go for a " Hay Nicole, wanna go to a Restaurant with me on Sunday? .... keep it simple bro, but for a first date... I know it's common... Ask her to that Xmen movie coming out... not to eat, I say that ease my first ever date with a girl you get to hold her hand while you sit with her... I mean it may not seem much, but like I said, keep it simple for now dude... going out to eat is something u wanna do when you're actually together so you don't awkwardly stare at her while you eat, and u panic to make convorsation.
>>
>>685401257
Even If i get friend zoned, the years about to end, and I'd never see her again. It would still suck no doubt, but at least I won't have to keep seeing her if it goes south
>>
>>685401505
Dont go to the movies, the point of a first date is to see if you can get along. Sitting and watching a screen won't tell you shit.
>>
A beta faggot and a vegan bitch. Perfect match. Have fun.
>>
>>685401479
The only reason I overthink this shit is because I have tried some of those shits before, and nothing's ever happened.
>>
>>685401648
I concur.
Movies as a first date is fucking pointless
>>
File: feelthebern_b.gif (2 MB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
feelthebern_b.gif
2 MB, 360x450
>>685390914
92 posts and not one message sent. You should have never come to /b/ for women advice, anon
>>
>>685401343
THIS!!

Srsly OP, if she says no, its not the end of the world. It just makes you stronger! Just move on to the next hottie and drown in that pussay
>>
>>685402065
Trust me i'm just as dissapointed as you all are.
I know that I'm a fucking beta when it comes to asking women out. It's a shell I'm trying to grow out of.
But honestly at this rate, I'm better off offing myself
>>
>>685401808

If nothing happens, she's not interested
Want a good piece of advice? Only get interested after the first two or three dates.
Don't hang back and fall for a woman. Don't get too attached before you go in. Find someone you half ass like, go on a few dates on the basis of "let's get to know eachother"
Seriously. It'll help you out so fucking much. Faggot.
>>
>>685401060
I think it should end, "do you wanna come?" less formal. If she says "just us?" you can reply yes and make it kinda sweet

anons, yay or nay?
>>
>>685402630
I try not to attach myself with bitches faggot.
I've learned from past experience that's not worth my time or fucking sanity.

I'm about to send this shit, but I'm sure she's asleep right now
>>
>>685402995
Great suggestion
>>
>>685402351

Asking women out is literally as simple as asking "want to go on a date some time?"
But the thing is, you've got to do it to their fucking face. If they say yes, make some plans. But that DOESN'T MEAN YOUR TOGETHER
Take her out a few times, hold her hand and treat her a little more intimately than you would a normal woman. Get to know her, let her know who you really are.
Then, after a few dates, ask her if she wants to make it official.
If at any point things go south, cut your losses and find another bitch
>>
you autistic niggers. its not that hard:

"hey, im going to try out this new vegan place tomorrow. are you down?"

its like youve never gotten laid in your life
>>
>>685403693
he's not trying to mount a wild gorilla niggress. have some class faggot
>>
File: 2016-05-20 23.57.44.png (770 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-20 23.57.44.png
770 KB, 1080x1920
Alright, I think this is as good as it can get.
>>
Heard about some vegan place gonna try it tomorrow, wanna come with?

Ps. I love meat and any relationship we have won't work because vegans have mental disorders and will drive me insane after 2 months and I'll pray for death.
>>
File: 1412387954808.jpg (10 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
1412387954808.jpg
10 KB, 273x185
im hitting up a restaurant tomorrow you coming?

gotta be direct, confident and talk like you got a pair.
>>
>>685403693
Basically this, cmon guys.
>>
>>685403693
Basically this, cmon guys girls are not that hard
>>
>>685404119
I conveyed to her that I used to hate telling people that I was Vegan for that exact same fucking reason. She actually agreed. She has only been one for like 2 weeks thus far
>>
>>685404112
Jesis fucking christ just tell her already
>>
>>685403967
*tips fedora*
>>
File: images-1.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>685403967

HAHAHAHAHAHA

at least youre funny
>>
>>685404112
I now declare this bait; no one is this much of a beta fucking faggot.........
>>
>>685404112
I think it looks good bro, might wanna ask if she's up first (your call)
>>
>>685404112

JUST SAY THIS YOU FUCKING RETARD

>>685403693
>>
>>685404112
"hey nicole, i'm going to eat at a vegan place i heard about tommorow, you wanna come?"

fucking send this. jesus christ.
>>
>>685404412
Tell her to knock that vegan shit off then. It's bullshit. Man needs meat. What was the point of getting to the top of the food chain if you eat prey animal food.
>>
>>685404619
You'd be surprised. This is legit
>>
>>685404752
kek
>>
>>685404741
Yup
>>
Don't ask. Tell.
"Nicole, come with me to this new vegan restaurant tomorrow."
>>
>>685404851

Jesus fucking christ
>>
anons, stop acting like you're great with the ladies. I bet this guy is getting more action than you by just having a girls phone number
>>
File: 20160517_201432.jpg (252 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160517_201432.jpg
252 KB, 640x480
>>685404851
Girl here. Tits for proof. Just say,
"Hey Nicole, you should come with me, to this new restaurant, tomorrow.........."
>>
>>685390914
Dont sound like a fucking politician you idiot. Write smth like, hey wanna tag for a bite to eat at this vegan place i know?
>>
>>685405246
tits aren't proof, timestamps are
>>
>>685405268

>tag for a bite

mods pls ban underage
>>
>>685395051
I dont get this.
"im going to the restaurant"
what, alone??
who goes to the restaurant alone?

I heard about this vegan place, wanna try it saturday?

should suffice
>>
>>685405188
I can tell that many women lust for me. They stare at me, when I have to present something to the fucking classroom. I can see that they are checking me out.
I mean shit, some male coworkers of mine even tell me that I'm handsome.
But I don't take initiative because I'm a fucking cocksucking shitheaded asswipe
>>
>>685405550
Translation: My mom and grandma can vouch for how goodlooking I am.
>>
>>685405246
More pls. And timestamp.
>>
>>685405797
Kek. All I have to work with is the truth. I don't need to prove myself to you
>>
>>685405797
Kek/kek
>>
File: 1463785226823.jpg (115 KB, 428x639) Image search: [Google]
1463785226823.jpg
115 KB, 428x639
Just send her a text with a link to this thread
>>
File: 1463807441097-59219477.jpg (266 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463807441097-59219477.jpg
266 KB, 640x480
>>685405365
You're a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>685406017
you're a fake, cunt
>>
>>685405518
Try harder
>>
>>685406017
You have a nice pair of tits, thanks for sharing femanon
>>
File: 2016-05-21 00.15.33.png (779 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-21 00.15.33.png
779 KB, 1080x1920
>>685405246
>>685405545
>>685406017

Okay how's this shit
>>
God damn all these suggestions are cringy as fuck. Just say, "Wanna go out to lunch tomorrow?"
>>
File: 1463807883135377573503.jpg (248 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463807883135377573503.jpg
248 KB, 640x480
>>685406135
>>
>>685406609
change to
>would you like to come with me

then send it
>>
>>685404112
Don't give her an option tell her you want her there so tell her she should come along
>>
>>685406625
well fucking said, do this OP and for fuck sake fucking message her all fucking ready, jesus fucking christ you faggot.
>>
>>685406609
Kek this is obvious b8. Nobody is this much of a cuck
>>
File: 1463807960105-15603687.jpg (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463807960105-15603687.jpg
259 KB, 640x480
>>685406609
Do it, bro!
>>
>>685406797
I agree with >>685406888

This message I have right now seems like exactly that, without coming off cringy or overbearing
>>
>>685407025
Show ass
>>
>>685407025
When's the last time you fucked?
>>
>>685407025
timestamp you whore. write todays date across your ass cheeks
>>
>>685406609
Are you retarded?
>>
>>685407107
ok I agree
>>
>>685407025
Okay I'm confident in this shit now, but should I ask if she's wake?
She has plans for tomorrow afternoon, I don't know when honestly so this may just be a dud
>>
>>685407107
Don't over think it bro just keep cool and don't come off as desperate but also don't come off as cocky
>>
>>685407371
With women, honestly yes
>>
>>685407460
Send the fucking message or don't for fucks sake
>>
File: 20160520_221222.jpg (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160520_221222.jpg
259 KB, 640x480
>>685407181
I did, faggot. And for your special pleasure, I also wrote "Idiot" above my pussy....Inb4 I write bad, backwards, faggot fucker....
>>
>>685406609
>>685404112
>>685401060
>>685400153
>>685395096
Jesus fucking Christ OP, you're going to be alone for the rest of your fucking because you KEEP FUCKING CHANGING YOUR GODDAMN MIND AND WORRYING OVER MINUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT

I fucking hate you, you piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>685407476
Alright! I'm 100% on sending that.
but
>>685407460
>>
send message after dubs op
>>
>>685406609
mate you're fucking retarded.

"Hey I'm going to this vegan place tomorrow. You should come with"
>>
>>685391410
what happens if you get rejected? do you live in a society where a girl cuts your dick off when she rejects you? no? then fuck it. if she doesn't want to then she doesn't want to and there's nothing you can do about it so you might as well find out-- ALSO, just ask her in person, fuck your social anxiety or whatever, asking over text is what makes you beta, ask in person and get rejected like a man if that's what's happening, though your odd's of success increase exponentially if you do it in person
>>
>>685406797
ridiculous, implies you go to the restaurant alone if she says no, which is over pathetic
>>
>>685406609
"Hey, I'm going to a Vegan restaurant tomorrow, wanna join me?"

How hard was that, faggot?
>>
>>685407714
Ass show it
>>
>>685407747
I agree man. I know your frustration. I feel like this everyday, I always fuck it up for myself and it's not until I grow some balls and take the dick out of my mouth that I'll be successful
>>
Ok, all in favor of OP sending the last message as is reply "faggot biscuits"

We need to move on passed this initial message and get to the conversation that ensure
>>
File: reggie.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
reggie.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>685406609
Hey lets get lunch tomorrow. There's this vegan place I've been meaning to try out.
>>
>>685408129
faggot biscuits
>>
>>685407885
"no I don't. but good luck sitting by yourself in a restaurant. it sounds like a fun night. order the imitation kebab"
>>
>>685407776
Just send it if she'll see it sooner or later
If she can't tomorrow then ask for next day
>>
>>685407853
See
>>685397549
>>685399034
>>
>>685408129
>>685408218
That's also not a bad idea
>>
>>685395321
well if the girl has any interest, or can even acknowledge op's interest, she would probably figure he wouldn't be taking her to the fucking meat house
>>
Would you just send the text already?
>>
>>685396007
liar, you just want her to yourself, but that's fine, and anyway if you're already friends with her, if she won't even be alone with you, you need to reevaluate your connection with this girl
>>
>>685406609
Dude you are so shit tier. Might as well send a pic of dick. Dubs decide.
>>
>>685408288
She'll go if she wants. All OP has to do is ask and not spaghetti. Keep it simple and direct, informal.

OP, don't start with "Hey Nicole", you're making it too formal and serious.
>>
>>685407776
You can't be scared man rejection happens but there is always more girls out there

Girls want a guy that can make decisions and that are confident just know that
>>
>>685408809
Rollin
>>
>>685408954

Okay Should I just take out her name and send??
>>
>>685396797
ok, I've replied a few times supporting you, but if this girl is doing coke in fucking highschool, 9/10 she's fucking trash to begin with. sorry to burst your bubble op, you can do better
>>
>>685408809
>>685409086

I'm not sending a dick pic faggots
>>
>>685397909
she's still going to do coke.
>>
>>685409108
Not the mess you have now, fuck no. Try this one:

"Hey, I'm going to a Vegan restaurant tomorrow, wanna join me?"
>>
>>685409108
Yes take her name out and send
Come on get it Rollin brotha
>>
File: 1394506836276.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1394506836276.gif
2 MB, 250x209
the threads going to hit the fucking bump limit before he sends a text
>>
bro it's been like 2 hours. Hurry up it might be too late already
>>
>>685407747
fucking laughed out loud when I read this. Then I saw the picture and my sides took a trip to the next galaxy jesus christ.
>>
>>685409347
Then hit SEND
>>
>>685409203
You're going on 4chan to ask how to ask a girl on a date and say it's a vegan restaurant. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>685398249
now you must share, we will judge you, but that's okay, no one knows who you are and under the veil of anonymity, your shame shall remain hidden
>>
>>685408218
easy
>>
>>685409166

I know, I hate coke people too, but she's pretty cool I guess. I mean I'd rather have fucking someone rather than nobody. She's not trashy to be honest, but i do find the coke thing kind of stupid
>>
>>685409312
I don't doubt it
>>
>>685398859
I experienced rejection once, first grade, fucked me up fam, real shit
>>
>>685392740
That actually is a good idea, i mean, sure ask her out, but dont fucking waste years on her, unless you want to make yourself depressed for some reason

And sure (as nothing else) its not a golden rule, but you know, let her go, if she comes back, nice, if she wont, she was never yours.

I mean, that can actually work, there was this girl, its different since she has a bf anyway, but there comes guy number 3 (cause say im 2)

Aand, she kinda talk a lot with guy 3 , first i was like Fffu,,BUT, i learned enough , never go full retard, like "FUCK YOU! You only talk with him now!!" being a faggot and all.

Cause these stuff always come down as desperate,etc, and just cringe IN general, even more so, since she has a bf anyway, it would be like, me asking her out why she talks with other, when really, i have nothing to do with it

Anywaaay, so i was like, whatever, i just keep existing i guess, and,, around 1-2 week later, she came to me, all happy and everything, and blablabla, we havent talked lately (not as in why i didnt) and i didnt need to do anything, and it felt awesome

Point is, if she like you, she probably try to find a way, to go out with you etc.. If she dont, i guess you can still talk, sure, but there are other girls too, also, she may like you more when she sees you hang out with other girls
>>
>>685409481
Hey at least I can acknowledge that I'm fucking retarded.
>>
>>685409862
Hurry up and send, you faggot ass bitch. Have you no balls whatsoever?
>>
>>685401479
As a guy who has been dating for over a year now, this is the fucking truth. OP there are so many good suggestions, "I'm thinking of grabbing lunch at a vegan place to see what it's like. You're vegan right, got any suggestions?" ALTERNATIVELY "Know of any vegan places nearby?" You can either ask her semi-directly, or you bait by asking for suggestions, get her input, make it seem like you care about her vegan place, even if you don't. If you do, even better. Boom, then she'll tell you a few places, you ask her what her favorite place is, ask if she's down to go too. Then you go to said lunch with her. DON'T DO DINNER. Unless you're above the age of like 25, don't do dinner. You're not looking for a wife and dating hardcore, you're looking for someone you're trying to mesh with.
>>
>>685410194
I know where I'm taking her if she agrees
>>
>>685409837
Learn how to write before posting faggot. I hope you're foreign or under 8 years old.
>>
>>685410451
you asked her already right? because its fucking 1 in the god damn morning
>>
>>685406609
How the fuck haven't you sent this shit yet? Just fucking follow the advice you've seen and say fuck it. If you get rejected, you just have to move past that and move onto other things.

Every time you post a revision but still haven't sent shit, a part of me dies.
>>
>>685409862
I'm helping you by insulting you. You see chicks don't want to hear a man degrade his taste by making himself look like either a bitch or you have health problems. You assert yourself and take her to a real place to eat. Have you watched Grandma's Boy? That shit is true
>>
>>685407747
So you think its pointless to stress over little stuff like that?
>>
File: 1463627869914.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1463627869914.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
SEND IT SEND IT SEND IT

NOWW
>>
"tmr im heading to a vegan restaurant, come by"

dont fucking give her the chance to say no by being like "would you like to come?" or "i think you'd enjoy it" thats so fucking cringe.
>>
>>685399509
if this is the case, just say verbatum "Lets get lunch/dinner(fucking choose one op) at #insert name of establishment here# tomorrow" don't ask her, inform her of your intention.

asking her gives her the option to decide not to go- informing her makes it seem almost as if it was her idea

calling instead of texting will make her associate you with yourself better instead of just reading some text, she'll hear your voice and that will make it better

don't say I think you'll like this place, if you didn't think she would like it and you still asked, well then you'd be fucking retarded

if she rejects you, fuck it, ask out an even hotter girl

if she says yes, don't do anything different than you normally would
>>
>>685410451
This is a lost cause I'm over it
>>
You just wrote vegan to troll here , didnt you
>>
h
>>
>>685410451
WHO CARES? THe point is that you start and carry a conversation with her which is what my post was trying to tell you. You ask her for her favorites, she gives you a list. If the restaurant you want to go to is on the list, then you say, ohh how about that. Otherwise be like, "my friend said this XYZ is a good place, what do you think?" she says some shit, and then you be like ohh you want to go tomorrow, or if you ask tomorrow morning, you say ohh how about lunch at like 2PM or some shit like that?

I know this is either b8 or you're autistic, but seriously dude,. Rejections aren't a big thing, I've been through 7-8 of my own. It'll help you get over the fear that women are just people like you.
>>
>>685392397
not necessarily true, ive asked a girl out before, was rejected, then a few weeks later asked again and was not rejected, we ended up dating for 6 month or so.
>>
>>685410451
OP please text her some fucking thing and then post what you texted. Jesus christ, I'm gonna have an aneurysm from how mad I'm getting watching you not follow any of the good normal advice on this thread
>>
File: Bulge2.jpg (446 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
Bulge2.jpg
446 KB, 1280x1707
send this by accident
>>
File: 2016-05-21 00.52.08.png (749 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-21 00.52.08.png
749 KB, 1080x1920
Okay niggers, I'm about to send.
My heart is fucking racing
>>
>>685411799
then why the fuck ar eyou posting you retard?
>>
>>685411806
Is she even fucking up?
>>
>>685411806
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DO IT
>>
>>685411806
I guess that could work, but how are you gonna follow it up OP? Sounds autistic to me, tbh. I'm the one hwo posted before about asking her for her favorite spots. at least that way you can have a conversation and can carry it to the dinner/lunch that way you won't be dead talking about nothing. just my 2c, either way just fucking send the text. Odds are she won't text back anyways.
>>
>>685411806
this is good
>>
Op say this exactly, "hey, want to grab some food?"
>>
>>685412026
Probs not. Let's find out
>>
>>685411806
send and relax
>>
>>685412136
This is good.

>>685412114
Ehh, it could be better, OP doesn't sound alpha enough to make this work tbh.

>>685412169
Honestly, at this point he should just send.
>>
suggestion time is over, or we'll be here til 404. send it
>>
>>685412069
True. Fuck it
>>
>>685411806
SEND
>>
>>685412050
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>685412301
"I'm thinking of grabbing lunch at a vegan place, any suggestions?"
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.