[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /b/ what would you do in my stead? >Be me, 23 >Living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 1
File: 1460387578219.jpg (25 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1460387578219.jpg
25 KB, 500x353
So /b/ what would you do in my stead?
>Be me, 23
>Living in the middle of Southtown
>About to graduate college with a teaching certificate
>Inherited a sizeable chunk of my grandfather's land
>He lived next door to us all my life
I can do one of a few options from here
>A: keep the land and plop a house down in between my cool uncles piece of the land and my parents piece where I grew up, if I can manage to find a school to teach at nearby
>B: keep it and do nothing with it
>C: sell the land to either my uncle or my parents at a severely reduced price and try my luck elsewhere
Wat do /b/?
>>
Salt the land in the name of Satan.
>>
A seems like the best option.
>>
>>685376883
shut up your ugly n annoyinhg n lame rr n smell like poop n ugly
>>
>>685376883
n smell like shit n try to be better then me
>>
>>685377070
Yes oh dark one...that's gonna be a whole lot of damn salt
>>
keep you have taxes but value is it in town or country??
>>
>>685377149
This right here is the only sane option.
>>
>>685376883
and you try bnot to look like a pz of shit bu is ugly n smell like shit n ugly n ee sme is ugly when try to be better then ere efddd
>>
>>685377491
It is very much country.
Basically it's a few pastures in the middle of nowhere, and yet the value is super high because there is a school only 5 minutes from my house
>>
also dubs thread ch-ch-ch-chechnya
>>
>>685376883
and you smell like shit whne try to and you smel like shit when try to be better then everybody
>>
could sell but could also wait for houses to be built id talk to someone about property investment
maybe value can go up and u get more muneh
>>
Maybe putting a little use to it seems pretty good. Wouldnt want to waste it.
>>
>>685376883
and you amwll likw shit and you bother people and you ee smell like dog poop
>>
>>685376883
n llie but you know you smell like dog poop
so you get angry when ppl say you smel llike dog crap
>>
could also build small rental home and rent it but need money to do that
>>
>>685376883
like the ugly guys losers
>>
Dig a big ass hole, OP. For the glory of /b/. Grab a fuckin shovel and get to work.
>>
>>685377679
>Find job in that school
>Make a house
>Marry your cousin
>???
>Profit

You achieved the american dream
>>
guy i know own duplex and rent out half live in other half the rent from his tennants pays most of his mortgage
>>
>>685378209
That's a legit idea. Is it a big house?
>>
>>685378055
Define big ass. Are we talking like 5 feet in diameter or are we talking colossal mega hole the size of Satan's boi pucci?
>>
>>685376883
n ugly and cant get girls
>>
>>685376883
and ugly n got killed
>>
>>685376883
and ugly and got rejected
>>
>>685376883
and ugly and cant get any girls and listen to ugly loser women and you look stupid and oyu smell like shit
>>
>>685376883
like the ugly pot heads guys that is too ugly to get girls? that acted gay but too ugly to get girls and like the ugliest women alive
>>
>>685376883
and the ugliest pot heads are lame cause listen to the ugliest women alive n other popular people think there lame cause ugly and try to hurt me iwth sex
>>
>>685376883
and thats why the ugly pot heads are lame cause listen to the lamest ugly people losers so they smell like shit n there lame but the ugly people losers control the socitey even tho ugly n spolied
>>
>>685376883
so the ugliest pot heads are back stabbers that acted gay ugly and stupid
n they acted stupid and cant get any girls
so look gay and ugly
and the ugly people losers rejected the ugly pot heads
while the
ugly pot heads feel stupid
so try to hurt me
while they smell like poop
n lame as shit e e
>>
>>685376883
and fuck the ugly pot heads
but the ugly people losers still try to hurt me cause smell like shit and has no friends
and the ugly pot heads try to hurt me
cause acted gay while looking ugly e e
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly people losers are lame cause try to hurt the popular people
n the ugly pot heads are lame
so fucked up
but now is ugly and angry
but i got alot of other problems to deal with like the ugly loser women that smell like dog poop try to hurt me cause ugly and has no friends
>>
>>685376883
Do option c it seems like the safest choice
>>
>>685376883
so the ugly potheads that smell like dog poop is lame for listew to the ugliest women alive
>>
>>685376883
so there traiotse e e
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly people losers try to hurt e e e
and the ugly pot heads are lame cause e ee listen to the ugliest women alive
>>
>>685376883
and is ugly and smart
>>
>>685376883
and ugly and cant get any girls so lame and gay and ugly and w w eww
>>
>>685377688
Cheched
>>
>>685376883
and pretend to get along with me
>>
>>685376883

You obviously have not looked at option D: Do a harvest moon and start up a shitty farm.
>>
>>685376883
and the ugliest guy alive dont know why try to betray me
didnt do nothing
but ugly n gay
>>
>>685376883
you didnt even have to hurt me
but is ugly and acted gay
>>
>>685376883
maybe ugly and lame
>>
>>685376883
but ugly and the ugly people losers got bullied by the ugly pot heads
>>
>>685376883
maybe ugly ne e ethe ugly people losers try to use resources eww cause ugly and try to w ww w w hurt me
>>
>>685376883
so thats why the ugly pot heads smell like shit n is lame
>>
>>685376883
n after the ugly people losers rejected you you lie and try to act like my friend when acted gay and is too ugly to get girls but try to hurt w wme with sex eue anyway
>>
>>685376883
your a fucken lame the only reason why i get along cause i dont get any other resources fucker
>>
B

Keep the land, don't do anything with it, don't move in next to your family, go live your life somewhere else.

If you live next to your uncle and parents, you will grow to hate them and the land. Go be free for your 20s, OP. The land isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>685376883
and your ugly and try to act attrative your fucken lame short ugly and smell like shit
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly people losers are lame cause smell like shit and has no friends
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly pot heads are ugly and smart and smell like dog poop
>>
>>685376883
how the fuck you going to hate me when your more uglier then me you fucken idiot or when to start to hate you u fucken ugly wart hog
>>
>>685376883
you fucken idiiot you bullied the ugly people losers
>>
>>685376883
now you look stupid cause acted gay and listen to the ugliest womenalive e beyonce
>>
>>685376883
your fucken lame and all the popular people think your lame and ugly and smell like shit and ee e gay
>>
>>685376883
sell the land to neither of them
>>
>>685376883
your ugly and a nerd
>>
>>685376883
like the ugly virgo women lsoer that smell like dog shit
>>
>>685376883
and how can you copy me when you friends with ugly potheads that use to bully you and now your saying your hurting me cause your friends with people that bullied the ugly people losers like the ugly virgo women loeuuee ser that smel llike dog poo
>>
>>685376883
so your still lame c ause you had to be friends with peopel that bullied you and deribe people from resources eueuue and your ugly and a nerd
>>
>>685376883
and thats why the ugly virgo women loser look patahtci when try to copy me cause ugly and cant get any guys and is a loser and smell like dog poo
>>
>>685376883
and she smell like dog poo
>>
>>685376883
and is still a lame ugly ass nerd thats spoiled n ugly n still try to get along with ugly pot heads if ugly pot heads still do e e eok cause too ugly to hurt people with looks so it doesnt make any sense when the
>>
>>685376883
unl3wwv43v3
>>
>>685376883
so the ugly guys losers ee and beyonce is ugly and lame ee and people only dont say nothing when ugly and lame cause control the resources and want popular people to do ok ee but does a back up plan when the popular people think the ugly women losers are ugly and but the ugly people lsoers dont want popular people to do ee e e e ee e e e ok
>>
>>685376883
so only lying caus smell like shit and ugly and dont want to look ugly like beyoncer e e e
>>
>>685376883
but if the popular people like ugly women losers then the ugly women losers say dont care if the popular people bully the ugly women losers cae onlu going to hurt the attrative losers even tho the ugly people lsoers are losers ee e and only watch who does ok awesome people or ww w attrative losers rr r
>>
>>685376883
but the ugly women losers dont want me to do ok cause ugly e ee and ocontrol the socitey thats why beyonce is anoying e e cause ugly ee and think better then everybody w w wwhile try to get along we e with e e me
>>
>>685378888
Your quads seem to say the latter.
>>
>>685376883
but e e e e ee ugly and has no friende e ee
>>
>>685376883
and ugly and think is better then me but smell like shit and is too ugly to hurt people with looks n ee ugly and lame and has no friends and the only reason why people dont bully the ugly virgo women loser caus shes ugly and try to hurt me cause her life sucks cause ugly and everywhere n ee cause the ugly people losers control the socitey
>>
>>685376883
and ugly and the ugly women losers hurt people like freaks
and try to act better then everybody but look like a wart hog n is a loser e e e
>>
>>685376883
Build an Underground Bunker Obviously sell it to a random stranger, they will probably pay double the price.
>>
>>685376883
and people dont say anything cause the ugly people losers hurt people the ugly way like freaks but still look pathatic n smell like shit n see is loser and has no friends like the ugly virgo women loser and ugly and outnumber everybody like the ugly people losers that smell like shit n is uglye e e
>>
>>685376883
thats why the ugly women losers like beyonce is still a nark n ugly or the ugly virgo women loser is ugly and a nark or the ugly virgo women loser is a nark and try to be better then the popular people ww w
>>
>>685376883
and no one cares about revenge
>>
>>685376883
and no one cares about revnege cause the ugly virgo women lsoer try to act gay and try to hurt me and try to make it look gay n weird ee but is ugly and smell like shit n has to hurt me the ugly way by putting me in pain n hurting me inviblt be e by the ugly way n she smell like shit w w w w wn is a nark
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly virgo women loser is ugly and a nark and a hater and a copuer and ugly eee ee e ee ee e n e en an nark and ugly e ee n look like a ww w shekge e t t t
>>
>>685376883
and shes lame and try to act like me and try to act better then everybody but is a nark n ugly we e that got help by a lot of ugly guys losers
>>
>>685376883
Im not sure why you want to take revenge on your uncle, so you can steal his piece of land but im no one to judge if he molested you then you want to teach him a lesson burying him there is not a good idea.
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly virgo women losers lame and try to act like me and try to act better then everybody but is a nark n ugly we e that got help by a lot of ugly guys losers
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly people lsoers keep out awesome people cause think the ugly virgo women loser is ugly and so hurt me with resources and hurt the attrative losers ee cause make the ugly women losers like e ee the ugly virgo women that smell like poo n loser n ugly ee look ee e be ee e bad but keep them around cause the ugly virgo women loser smell like shit and is too ugly to hurt the popular people and the attrative losers dont even like the ugly virgo women loser n only like the ugly women losers like the ugly virgo women loser cause the ugly people losers control the socitey and got resources ee so looks dont matter in the ugly people loser ee socitey t y
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly virgo women loser are lame and try to act like me and try to act better then everybody but is a nark n ugly we e that got help by a lot of ugly guys losers
>>
>>685376883
thats why beyonce does ok
>>
>>685376883
and thats why the ugly virgo women loser is lame and ugly and unattrative but try to act e ebetter teu euue then every e eee body
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly people losers
>>
>>685376883
and the ugly people losers cant hate the popular people that hate them and pretend to like them by sucking up even tho too ugly to hurt me with looks like the ugly virgo women loser cause everybody would hate the ugly people losers
>>
>>685376883
thats why the ugly people lsoers are still lame and hurt popular people with resources cause dont pretend to like them so the ugly people losers dont look lame cause try to hurt the popular people but is ugly and has no friends ee and e e ee control the socitey and hurt people by giving bad cheeseburgers if dont pretend to like the ugly people lsoers that try to hurt the popualr e e ee people cause the ugly people losers are ugly and spolied ee lame ee e ne e ee e n ururur has no friends e ee uu n nark ee en lame e ejje smell like shit e ee
>>
>>685376883
so the ugly virgo women loser is lame n smell like shit and ugly and cause ugly ae ee e e ee ugly and has to hurt popular people with resources but try to copy me ee thats why eee ee se ee ee e e ee e e shes ugly and smell like shit
>>
>>685376883
so the ugly virgo women loser is lame n smell like shit and ugly and is ugly cause has to hurt popular people with resources but try to copy me ee thats why eee ee se ee ee e e ee e e shes ugly and smell like shit
>>
>>685376883
but the ugly virgo women loser still try to act attrative but is a ugly loser women that e e cant get guys ee e ee e and is loser
>>
>>685376883
but the ugly e e ee e e e eloser women control soctey and hurt attrative people n attrative loser people and awesome people

so the ugly women losers will cock block anybody that isnt a ugly people loser

cause the ugly people losers try too hard cause ugly and loser e ee eee e and spolied and ugly
>>
>>685376883
and that swhy the ugly virgo women loser is lame and ugly
>>
>>685376883
and thats why the ugly virgo women loser is lame and ugly
and people dont say anything cause the ugly people losers control the socitey
cause out number everybody e ee
>>
>>685376883
and he smell like shit
>>
>>685376883
and try to hurt me
>>
>>685376883
Use the land to create a house and a large statue of a hindu god like krishna. Then take out a large insurance policy, because youre in the midsouth, the locals will be shocked at the disgusting god that looks of the dirty brown skinned types. They will come with torches and pitchforks and tell you to go back to jihad land and finally burn the land from which you stand along with your house and statue, leaving you injured with many broken bones and walmart sandal prints on your clothes.

Finally you can collect from the company all the money and buy a house in Atlanta where you get a job as a teacher, once you reach the classroom on the first day, open the door
Get on the floor
E V E R Y B O D Y D O T H E D I N O S A U R
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.