[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADHD intermittent explosive disorder personality disorders sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 21
File: 1.png (31 KB, 853x784) Image search: [Google]
1.png
31 KB, 853x784
ADHD
intermittent explosive disorder
personality disorders
sex addiction
alcoholism
>>
File: Chrischan.jpg (2 KB, 75x93) Image search: [Google]
Chrischan.jpg
2 KB, 75x93
>>685353681
>chrischan
>>
>>685353681
ADHD exists when there is excess white matter
intermittent explosive disorder only for muslims
personality disorders bipolar is one
sex addiction when sex gets into the way of life
alcoholism the body starts to crave alcohol
these medical conditions do exist
>>
Yea your body becomes dependent on alcohol in a really serious way
>>
>>685354202
>t. retard
>>
Depression. Fuck off with your emo bitching you're just sad and will get over it in a day or two.
>>
ITT: No one with a medical degree
>>
I had been hoping for some fresh bait
>>
agree with all but alcoholism. i got it bad. won't be surprised when i wake up yellow one day and dead from liver shutdown within hours. that's my path. wouldn't suggest it.
>>
>>685355000
would you be surprised that you got trips
>>
>>685354698
Ive been depressed for 2 years and I love you
>>
>>685353681
Personality disorders can be proven even at a chemical level within the brain; however I do agree that a lot of people who are just little bitches use them as bullshit excuses. Also "addiction" to sex and anything else for that matter is entirely possible. Anything that makes you personally feel good causes you to create chemicals that make you feel good, over using that as a way to feel good can desensitise you to feeling happy when not carrying out that activity, thus when off of the activity you feel shit leading to a form of dependancy. If this cycle continues long enough it can have very destructive implications. However again, people use this kind of shit as an excuse for being a retard with no self control. In fact most of the stuff mentioned in your post is mainly an issue with people because they are so easy to use as excuses by people who just need to grow a pair.
>>
>>685355118
no. not even trips will save me
>>
Gender dysphoria
>>
>>685354698
Fucking this. Just deal with your problems instead of whining about it like a little bitch. Grow some balls
>>
>>685355000
just stop drinking you weak willed nothing
>>
You can get addicted to anything that provides a rush of endorphin, or simply a feeling of wellness. Whether it's sex, alcohol or popping balloons if you get a rush it'll start to become addictive. Same reason why people can have weird phobias; if you get enough rushes of norepinephrine whilst holding a pickle, well, say hello to your new phobia.
>>
>>685355389
/thread

this shit has gotten so far out of hand
>>
>>685355389
>I-I'm a girl
>Make legislation so men can go into women's bathrooms

Yellowstone needs to erupt
>>
>>685355524
that's the exact thought in my head every single morning when i wake. today has to be the day. just stop. don't drink. somehow i make enough excuses to go back into the bottle. you are right though. it's not the alcohol. it's me. and i am weak. and it will kill me. interesting to know all that and yet i keep repeating the same foolishness over and over. won't matter in the end though. nothing really does.
>>
>>685356391
What makes you want to drink? Trying to forget something or someone? Fear of what not drinking will feel like? That's a good starting point.
>>
>>685353681
ADHD/ADD is real, but it's not a disease or condition, it's just neurological deficiency, like how being short isn't an actual disease
>>685354452
Alcohol addiction is real, but biologically you get over it within 2 weeks of sobriety
>>685355173
Chemical depression is real and is fixed by chemical drugs. Whiny bitch depression is real, it just means your life isn't what you want it to be, get over it.
>>
>>685357187
>t. moron
>>
>>685357123
I think it started with wanting to forget. Stupid heartbreak and all that shit. But now it probably is more a fear of what not drinking will feel like. This has become me. I'm surprised at the hold it has over me. I was far more of weed person a few years ago. I looked down on alcohol. Now I'd choose booze over weed. It doesn't even give me pleasure. It is just my existence. I really do know the foolishness of my path. I probably do want to die, but am too much of a coward to do the shotgun thing. Life goes in unexpected directions.
>>
>>685353681
ADHD is a real symptom reversal disorder with actual effects.
Caffeine = sleep
Cocaine = tired
Weed = symptom normality + lower heart rate
LSD = so much happy
Dxm = ≠§π®¥¢π`×

It's real, but I don't actually condone anyone acting out and blaming it.
The reality is that you should be exhausted from the fucked up heart rate.

150 BPM permanent here. Life is literally fucking hell. I can not get out of bed without smoking weed. I can not eat either, gag at everything. Also 2-2-3 heartbeat pattern.
Absolutely have to smoke. At all times.
>>
I've had the collywobbles since I was a small child. They said I would grow out of it as I get older but it hasn't happened yet.
>>
There is no such thing as cancer. It's just ingrown hair that give you infection and as everybody knows radiation cures cancer just because it melts those hair.

And if you're a moron and don't agree try prove me wrong.
>>
>>685358145
Oh cool. I've got pollywogs. I love it. :)
>>
>>685357830
That's completely wrong and the notion that ADHD magically changes the law of neurochemistry is fucking retarded. This idea has been around since half-retards took 5mgs of Ritalin for 10 years and wondered why they feel tired an hour after, and has been proven wrong countless times.
Stop perpetuating this lie, it only enables retards to feel like theyre right.
You're deficient, or more likely you have some other hormonal problem
>>
>>685353681
lawl
>>
Ehlers-danlos syndrome.

Probably exists but wouldn't be a big problem if fatties weren't fat
muh genetics hurr durr
>>
>>685354698
yeah, never been clinically depressed, have you?
>>
>>685357783
It's hard to say exactly what will happen to an individual when they some off of alcohol. Some can stop just like that, some need to ween off of it and some need medical help.

If you ween yourself off unit by unit the side effects are lessened; you might be agitated and have trouble sleeping but it will subside.

If you go cold turkey and experience severe side effects, like panic attacks and hallucinations simply have something to drink and arrange with a doctor to get you off with a benzodiazepine like Lorazepam. I don't know where you live so I can't say what cost is involved.

How much do you drink exactly?
>>
"Explosive diarrhea "
>shut don't explode
>>
I've got morgellons syndrome but it's not so bad. I just gather up my skin fibers and weave a dishcloth.
>>
>>685358428
Syndromes don't actually exist, we've all known that. That's why they're called syndromes, so we can stick a label on someone as an excuse to prescribe neurological drugs, which, big surprise, generally helps everybody with or without mental issues
>>
>>685354787
Also: people who did some 5 minute shitty IQ test and now think they are Richard fucking Feynman.
>>
Glutten intolerance/allergy
>>
>>685358520
Correct, but neither has anyone cause its bullshit.
>>
>>685358751
mfw it's a connective tissue deficiency not a neurological disorder
people use it to justify being fat as fuck but really they have the neurological disorder of having no fucking self control
>>
>>685354698
When I went through puberty I thought about killing myself everyday even though nothing in my life was bad at all. I felt hopeless for the future even though I'm from an affluent family and had friends. Bitching about your situation isn't depression. When you legitimately can't ever feel happy or hopeful for the future no matter what you do, that's depression
>>
>>685358836
There's one and only one situation where this is true, where gluten is able to coagulate and cause minor to moderate intestinal issues.
Other than that it's just hip
>>
>>685358591
never enough.
thanks for your concern. time to drift.
peace.
>>
Autism/Asperger
>>
>>685355389
I..I don't feel like I am the right gender, so I better make a load of irreversible actions to become a genger I have absolutetly no experience of. I'm sure its for me though.
>>
>>685359028
Your life wasn't good.
>>
>>685357187
actually you can literally die from going cold turkey
>>
>>685358953
Either you aren't intelligent/aware enough to realise what a shitty state the world is in and the hopelessness of your shitty existence
OR
You're a fully functioning, successful member of society with a stable family and a good group of friends. You've had no really emotional trauma in your life and you generally walk around thinking the world is a nice place

Pick one
>>
>>685359226
You want to be something you aren't currently, most likely for the social aspect. That's not a disease, you are
>>
>>685359274
Yeah, the transition can absolutely fuck you up, but neurologically your synapses upregulate themselves back to a relatively normal level within 2 weeks for GABAergic drugs
>>
>>685359028
Feel sorry for people like you, I know I'm switched on enough to always be somewhat successful in life, it's pretty much the only thing that gets me through.
It's hard fam but you've got to have the self-belief
>>
'Cancer' is a lie, it depends on the disproven DNA hypothesis. DNA is not an actual thing. It was created by Jewish doctors (the same ones who pushed for circumcision in the US) in order to force Whitey to take care of Tyrone's children. Paternity tests are FAKE FAKE FAKE

FUCK YOU if you believe in dna, inheritance is direct and mediated by proteins.
>>
ADD is real. i have it. I wouldnt be where I am without the meds
>>
>>685359823
You can extract DNA and look at the coagulated strands pretty easily, and it tastes bitter
>>
>>685359895
Fact: Everybody benefits from a well-administered adderall course
>>
>>685355389
/thread
>>
>>685358367
Have you tried Pollywog Stew?
>>
>>685353681
oh? so it is not based on any real facts but just baseless claims?

in that case I will follow your lead
>broken arms
>nose bleeds
>cramps
>>
>>685359823
thanks uneducated moron
>>
>>685359823
mfw I've seen my own DNA
mfw my housemate wrote his dissertation on the potential impact of the new CRISPR method of DNA modification
>>
>>685359969
I've done it, as have most people my age as it was part of our basic education.
>>
>>685359823
Why do you idiots just write tons of text, saying that you are right and everyone else is wrong, instead of actually trying to prove your point? And why do you always abuse people that disagree with you? And then you wonder why everyone is making fun of you.
>>
>>685354698
Lol ok. I depression isn't about bitching and whining. I have seasonal depression. It just makes me lazy and feel like shit. But I still go on with my day
>>
File: 1463443582940.png (301 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463443582940.png
301 KB, 800x1000
>unironically taking the bait of someone saying DNA is faked by the jews
>>
File: 562.png (627 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
562.png
627 KB, 1597x1600
>>
Chronic fatigue syndrome:

Real or Lazy White Girls?
>>
>>685359217
Autism is real, as they have documented causes and they have found (for about 90% of the time) what makes them autistic. I was classified as autistic untill two years ago when they did a brain scan and found a tumor. They took it out and all of the symtoms went away. Most autism though is just light mental retardation, and are not near as lucky as I am.
>>
Almost everyone here
>pretending to know shit about deseases without having any idea what it actually is.

Dont fucking judge if you dont kow about it
>>
File: op.jpg (13 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
13 KB, 222x216
>>685353681

this
>>>685335904

mufreeduhism
>>
>>685354698
Try and go to war kiddo
>>
>>685359217
I agree
I've been diagnosed with Aspergers as a kid and I honestly believe it's not an actual disease. They said it was something something autism kind of but not realy noticeable unless you know it. I never got special counselling or meds or anything and I finished college. If your "condition" doesn't give you any symptoms or doesn't affect you in any way it shouldn't be labeled as a condition
>>
>>685361253
Autism is a catch-all for mild retardation and/or poor parenting skills in modern society
>>
File: allyourecapableof.jpg (141 KB, 1778x1000) Image search: [Google]
allyourecapableof.jpg
141 KB, 1778x1000
ADHD is an anatomical variation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis

"Hartmann notes that most or all humans were nomadic hunter-gatherers for hundreds of thousands of years, but that this standard gradually changed as agriculture developed in most societies, and more people worldwide became farmers. Over many years, most humans adapted to farming cultures, but Hartmann speculates that people with ADHD retained some of the older hunter characteristics.

A key component of the hypothesis is that the proposed "hyperfocus" aspect of ADHD is a gift or benefit under appropriate circumstances. The hypothesis also explains the distractibility factor in ADHD individuals and their short attention span for subject matter that does not trigger hyperfocus, along with various other characteristics such as apathy towards social norms, poor planning and organizing ability, distorted sense of time, impatience, attraction to variety or novelty or excitement, and impulsiveness. It is argued that in the hunter-gatherer cultures that preceded farming societies, hunters needed hyperfocus more than gatherers."

Completely correct theory. This also explains why you are are dull and why I'm smarter and generally more interesting than you are. It explains why I master things faster than you do even if all your normiefag brain notices is that I lose interest before you do. Of course I would, I've beaten that thing, I'm done, I get to leave class early and you should keep looking down at your uncompleted test booklet like the boring cabbage-farming cousin-fucking normie shit you are.

See you on Overwatch when it comes out, I'll be the Tracer that kills you repeatedly until you rage-leave.
>>
>>685354202
>intermittent explosive disorder only for muslims
Underrated
>>
>>685361286
This is 4chan. If you come to 4chan and expect to not be judged, ridiculed, or be called a faggot, your going to have a bad time.
>>
File: jim2.png (173 KB, 344x314) Image search: [Google]
jim2.png
173 KB, 344x314
>>685354202
>intermittent explosive disorder only for muslims
>>
>>685361569
Have fun with your dopamine-PMS
>>
>>685361561
I would say 65% of the time it's a mental disorder, 34% of the time it's bad parenting, and 1% from other causes like brain tumors or other freak occourences.
>>
>>685353681

The body can become dependent on alcohol to the point where it dies without it.

Are people faking that too?
>>
>>685361856
But "it's" not "autism"
>>
Well OP the expert has spoken. Whatever he said must be correct.

OP is a moron.
>>
>>685361561
Here's the problem with the mental retardation bit. Mental retardation and autism are two seperate symtoms to two different problems. Not all autistic people are mentally retarded, but most mentally retarded people have autism on top of their retardation.
>>
>>685361856
I would say you're one of the few intelligent people in this thread.
>>
File: superhigh.jpg (219 KB, 960x942) Image search: [Google]
superhigh.jpg
219 KB, 960x942
>>685362225
double trouble for the tard boys then
>>
>>685353681
GID, EID, BIID, species dysphoria. All fucked up idiots who want to be special
>>
>>685353681
I agree at least with personality disorder one

so many people are just like "ugh im sad wish i wasnt so fucking bipolar" like wat
>>
>>685359400
OR you realize how shitty the world is but understand it can never change. you can give up and kill yourself or go through life miserable. Life is full of small pleasures even though it sucks in the grand scheme. See some natural beauty, laugh with your best friend, dance to your favourite song.

Two years ago I wanted to either run away and start over or kill myself. I decided to stay home and search out things that made me happy and I feel a lot better now. Of course every once in a while i reflect on the hopelessness of everything but I'm more focused on pleasure in the moment and that's a good enough distraction
>>
>>685355528
Holding a pickle. That's my fetish. Up my arse of course.
>>
>>685361954
tru my uncle did that and lost his memory
>>
A bitch I know claims she has "secondhand PTSD".
>>
File: IMG-20160505-WA0002.jpg (48 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160505-WA0002.jpg
48 KB, 640x1136
ITT: ppl that don't know the difference between a physical and menthol medical condition
>>
>>685362235
Naa I was in the 1% of the group. My autism symptoms went away as soon as they got the tumor out, and even with the tumor I had what was known as "High functioning autism". Literally the only thing they said made me autistic was the fact that I had no desire to socialize. I could do it just fine. I just don't like people. A lot of times they will diagnose a child with autism because they get more benefits later in life from the government and other federal agencies than other disabilities. Hell, even with my symptoms gone and my diagnosis clear, the government still has me set up on a really cushy social security plan.
>>
I suffer a few mental illnesses and people saying 'just get on with it' have no idea how it physically effects you. Some days I'd get more done if I had something like a broken arm, it can be that debilitating.
>>
>>685363147
There's nothing as bad as a menthol condition.
>>
>>685353681
Pretty sure alcoholism is real
>>
>>685355477
Hahaha thats sadness. When your depressed you don't really have any problems to deal with and thats the problem. You brain is just in a constant state of depression where it doesin't want to do anything and doesin't get happy when there supposed to. Say you just won a huge prize or you just got a new car or fucked a hot chick, your brain doesin't even get happy at all for doing these things. However a lot of people nowadays mix them up
>>
File: 1443380135659.png (189 KB, 416x298) Image search: [Google]
1443380135659.png
189 KB, 416x298
>>685354202
>only for muslims
>>
>>685353681
Hyperchondria
>>
Gluten sensitivity.

Celiac exists, as a food allergy. It is Serious Business. Gluten sensitivity is made up attention getting nonsense.
>>
File: neurotypicals.jpg (165 KB, 778x658) Image search: [Google]
neurotypicals.jpg
165 KB, 778x658
>>685361701

I'd tell you to have fun with your normie farmer-brain but you guys are pretty much allergic to fun, so, have a nice boring life of working most of your waking hours for someone else's benefit and spending the remaining time managing the children some woman somehow forced you to give her. Hey, if you're lucky one of them might turn out like me and grow up to be capable of doing something besides being too terrified to quit their job or leave their clingy wet-blanket of a girlfriend.
>>
A girl I know has always believed she should have been born a boy. She's currently preparing for surgery for the final part of her treatment. I think she said it's called Strapadicktomy
>>
Drowning
>>
Death
>>
Becoming a Sith Lord
>>
File: 1446081229447.png (233 KB, 397x487) Image search: [Google]
1446081229447.png
233 KB, 397x487
>>685365409
>strapadicktomy
Sides, you a clear for takeoff
>>
Being Brazilian
>>
Fibromyalgia
Get a job ya welfare bum
>>
Poison
>>
>>685353681
Morgellons
vaccination autism
hysteria
apoplexy
>>685354202
>excess white matter
LOLOLOLO
>>
File: Ehlers-Danlos_Syndrome_1.jpg (320 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ehlers-Danlos_Syndrome_1.jpg
320 KB, 1024x768
>>685358428
Yeah, Ehlers Danlos syndrome doesnt exist. Explain this then!
>>
Not being a big dick nigga
>>
>>685355000
>I agree with u except with the one that I got, that's real.

How people can be this retard???
>>
>>685366311
Yeah but the dog isn't fat
>>
>>685353681
Anorexia
Bulimia
Any eating disorder, that's just stupid teenage girls.
>>
>>685366463
As a biologist I think its hilarious fatties are claiming they have ehlers danlos syndrome. ive literally must have missed the memo on that one. LOL
>>
Internal bleeding
>>
EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
>>685365409
underrated post right here
>>
>>685360766
I don't know why but im pretty sure that they're muricans
>>
>ITT: Faggots who are jealous of people with ADHD because they get to take ritalin
>>
Rollerino
>>
>>685359823
haha lol, I have a PhD in molecular biology and have been studying DNA for 10 years. I've seen it, smelled it, extracted it, modeled it, simulated it, and modified it on living beings. Troll.
>>
>>685353681
Smallpox
>>
Gender gap
>>
The holocaust
>>
Asexuality
>>
Thread like these make me realize how fucking stupid it's the people in this page. Fuck I should leave this trashole
>>
Racism
>>
File: 1450149485906.gif (2 MB, 369x310) Image search: [Google]
1450149485906.gif
2 MB, 369x310
>>685353681
Eye infections.
>>
File: hola.jpg (138 KB, 570x409) Image search: [Google]
hola.jpg
138 KB, 570x409
>>685353681
Spontaneous Combustion.
>>
Myopia

They are the ones who fucks up your vision on the consult that's why you always remember seeing things clearer without than you see now when you take the glasses off
>>
>>685366741
You mean ETERNAL, don't you? How could someone bleed INternally? The way you know they're bleeding is that it's seen on the OUTside.
>>
>>685361286
>deseases
>>
Death
>>
>>685368373
This
>>
File: 1463786178352.gif (758 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1463786178352.gif
758 KB, 625x626
>>685354698
>>
You, sir, are an idiot.
>>
File: 1463441382226.jpg (68 KB, 542x475) Image search: [Google]
1463441382226.jpg
68 KB, 542x475
Alcoholic here, 31. If I don't drink I shake all day like I am doing right now. It has caused seizures and withdrawal can kill you. It is a serious problem for me
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (89 KB, 478x1429) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
89 KB, 478x1429
faggotry and gaydom
>>
>>685368373
..... Yeah or you die and your autopsy shows that your corpse is full of blood outside the blood vessels.
>>
gender dysphoria
fucking trannies
>>
>>685367942
kek.
>>
>>685353681
unless you are a doctor then shut your sociopathic ignorant mangina fuckhole up. if you want to say something medical doesnt exist, then man the fuck up, get out of your moms basement, go to school, learn something - disprove it and get credit. but untill then, quit your bitching and let a doctor, someone who knows this shit deal with it.
>>
>>685353681
Medical conditions that do exist: being too stupid to understand medical conditions come in all shapes and sizes, metaphorically.
>>
>This entire thread
t. Retards
>>
>>685355389
No, it really is a disorder. You're implying that it isn't.
>>
>>685366149

this
fibromylyingmyassoff
>>
>>685353681
ITT, faggots that try to look smart and refute pathologies without any cientifical sustain, I love you /b/
>>
>>685359823
Kek
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.