[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a muslim anything. >pic not related, I take shitty photos.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 22
File: DSC_0447.jpg (3 MB, 6000x4000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0447.jpg
3 MB, 6000x4000
Ask a muslim anything.
>pic not related, I take shitty photos.
>>
Have u been harassed by westerners?
>>
why are you a muslim?
>>
Why don't we hear of more Muslims denouncing extremism and terrorism.
>>
>>685341058
if you weren't born a muslim, would you have become one anyway? did mohammed actually ride a Al-Burāq? does Al-Burāq exist now? where are they?
>>
>>685341226

I am living in a western country as a foreigner. I have never received any sort of harassment or racist approach because I am not really that stupid.

>>685341274

honestly anon i was born in a muslim family with muslim values, it was all good till i turned 19 and started to question everything. i started to ask so many questions about my religion and why things happened the way they did.

My final decision was that this is some legit stuff that so many people don't have the oppurtunity to even unravel or understand.

i grew up in a place where asking questions about religion is frowned upon, and i don't like it.

Islam nowadays is so rare to be found in people, i've been to Makkah and Al-Madina, i saw what true muslims were like and behaved like and lived their life, it's incredibly and entirely different from the norm that i was familiar with.
>>
>>685341058
What's your religion?
>>
>>685341058
Probably more relevant if you're female, but you might still know if you're not- do they make hijabs/headscarves (I've never known if there is a difference or not) in different materials, like heavier ones for winter and lighter ones for summer, etc?
>>
>>685341396

Islam itself asks us to not go far in our religion, to not try to be in the extreme. I really wish more people could speak up and say extremism is wrong, but when you have entire countries supporting the idea of extremist teachings or values, it will be difficult to change things in a short span of time.

extremism is the worst thing that has ever happened in Islamic history, extremists existed way way way way before Taliban or Al-Qaeda or Saudi Arabia.

Look up and read about the group called "Al-Khawarij" on google, it's history repeating itself for the 1000th time.
>>
Why don't you believe Jesus rose from the dead?
Why did moohamid marry a 9 year old?
>>
>>685342507

The Religion of Mohammad, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, and Adam.

The religion that doesn't separate humans by blood or race or skin-color.

I believe there is one god, who has created everything and allowed us to exist and gave us the bodies we have and minds we think with.

I believe one day we will all stand up in front of him and be praised and rewarded for every time we did something good, every time we helped others, every time we spoke a good word, every time we prevented ourselves from causing harm on others.
>>
>>685341058
How do you know that Zeus isn't real?
>>
>>685342550

Definitely. Those fabrics you see women wearing as "cloaks" or "Abayas" are actually very very thin. The entire thing weighs so much less than you'd expect.

In the Levant, headscarves and dresses are known to be thicker due to the colder weather in that region.

It's very plausible to even say every country and every region has its traditions regarding the materials or the fabrics they chose to make clothes / scarves from.
>>
please kill yourself
without a bomb

why wont you eat pork?
>"lol this old book says so XD"

why are you covering up womens bodies?
>"lol we get tempted otherwise, and you know boys ;) lolololo"

why do you cut off your foreskin? if god made you why the fuck would he make you cut off a part of your body?

why do you praise an old rock in a black square building?

why did your cuck of a prophet marry a child?

holy shit you must be literally retarded to be a muslim
even more than a christian
>>
>>685344058

According to the mythology, Zeus was the son of Kronos.

Even if he was a real figure, he is by no means a God of lightning or god of anything. being a God entitles to be eternal in existence and exalted in might. God was never born nor does he have a son. God was never dead nor did he at some point became alive. God is absolute and unchanging.
>>
>>685344997
>God was never born nor does he have a son.
>God was never dead nor did he at some point became alive.
>God is absolute and unchanging.
Massive claims. Any evidence for any of that?
>>
>>685343900

Jesus was never crucified nor did he ever claim to be son of God nor did he ever claim divinity nor did he ever say worship me.

His life started as a Miracle to challenge the materialistic mentality of the sons of Israel ( aka jews at that time ). They asked to see God with their own eyes so God gave them a human being who is a sign of God's existence by letting him be born without a father.

A group of them believed him to be Jesus son of Mary, the messenger of the nazareth. Some claimed that he was an imposter and a false prophets ( the jews who refused to be anything but jews ), and some claimed that he was the son of God.

Jesus being the son of god is the biggest and most atrocious lie that has ever been told throughout history of mankind.
>>
>the religion that doesn't separate humans by blood or race or skin-color

Niggers are called raisinheads in the quran and black skin is associated with evil.

Inb4 post source, fuck you, you know these verses exist.
>>
>>685341058
Why hasn't your religion contributed anything to this world ever?
>>
>>685345203

If God was born or created, why should we worship him? Why are we not listening to what had raised him and created him?

If God became alive at some point, then who was alive before him?

If God changes from form to form, which form is his best or his worst?

Qur'an, chapter 112. Abdullah Yusuf Ali Translation

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnA0QW6YCOU
>>
>>685346487
Not a single piece of evidence in that post.
Great job.
>>
As a Muslim, how do you feel about terrorists using your religion as an excuse for their deeds? Against non-muslims as well as muslims who merely believe a different "flavor" (I know we have different denominations of Christianity, but I don't know the correct word for the different types of Islam, sorry) of Islam than they do?

Also, is there a correct word for the different types/denominations/flavors of Islam? That is going to bug me if I don't know.

Also, as a foreigner living in a western country, what qualifies as home-cooking or comfort food for you? I know what it typically is here in the U.S. and a couple other countries, but middle east cooking is a mystery to me that I've always wanted to try more of.
>>
>>685345834

Qur'an, Chapter 49. Yusuf Ali Translation

11. O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

12. O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah: For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

13. O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you nations and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
>>
>>685346095

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_scholars_described_as_father_or_founder_of_a_field

Measure upon that those Muslims and the common Muslim you see nowadays, vastly different right?

Well, that's what we get as muslims when we pray all day all night yet do no actual practical stuff.
>>
>>685347014

o matter what they believe or what religion they follow or what type of path they have chosen in life, if they carry it as a flag on their backs to justify shitty acts where people are harmed and bothered and blood was shed, they are the scum of earth. Terrorist is not enough to describe them, i prefer to use scum, garbage, waste, trash, etc.

Sects, is the word you are looking for.

We have a thousand and one sects (Not really, but we really do have so many). They all mostly originated as groups of people who liked to have a name of their own to describe a type of religions practice they cling to more than others.

Man food where i live here is so varied. I could eat hummus for breakfast, burrito for lunch, and finish it off with a massive pizza for dinner. All food is great in a big city full of every type of restaurant.
>>
>>685346894

I'll ricochet your inadequete question back to you then, give me evidence that disproves my statements?

And even if it was some evidence, why should I trust it and take it as truth? What's stopping me from ignoring it and refuting it the same way you just ignored everything i said without even giving it more thought?

If there was a God, and we were to worship him, i refuse to bow down to anything but him who is above all.

And so far, I have not yet seen descriptions of a God worthy of being worshipped and bowed down to, better than those.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Islam
>>
>>685341622

If i was born anything, and i heard the Qur'an being sang, i would have wanted to know what it is because it sounds so good.

If i didn't speak arabic, i would have put some effort to learn it (same way i've already put a thousand days worth of effort to learn english, mostly on my own).

Local recitation from Sudan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWVlRPmq5Cc

Local recitation from India:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc5SMDVsqQo

Local recitation from Makkah, the grand mosque:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADwp-c8KUHI
>>
What is the pic of? Are you waiting for a bomb to go off?
>>
>>685350286
U not funny m8
>>
File: 1460337390041.png (67 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460337390041.png
67 KB, 250x250
>>685341058
When and where are you going to explode?
>>
>>685341058
What do you think about Kurds and Turks?
>>
>>685350505
I rate 6/10 because pf pic
>>
>>685344532

I ate pork out of curiosity, i've had so many different other meats which are far superior. Anything piggy-origins is just so fatty and the texture is inferior.

I don't cover women's bodies, no one has the right to forcefully cover them or uncover them. If they chose to be of more modesty by wearing more and exposing less, that's their choice.

I didn't cut off my foreskin, it was done to me when i was young and honestly i could not care less, maybe it matters less to me to have some extra skin idk.

I don't really praise it, i never even touched it despite going to Makkah more than 10 times. Since it is one of the most sacred places for muslims (Built originally by Abraham, been re-built countless of times after him), it is out of respect to it that people cling to it or get close to it.

His first wife was 15 years older than him. One thing in common between her and Aisha is that they both married him fully agreeing to it, no one forced them, and they were both grown beyond the age of initiation of menstruation. What bothers you that no one was forced to be married?
>>
>>685350878

Yes, faggot, the age of consent should be 6.

Holy fuck.
>>
>>685341058
Why do you worship a paedophile who fucked a 9 year old?
>>
File: DSC_0014.jpg (2 MB, 2845x1600) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0014.jpg
2 MB, 2845x1600
>>685350286

That was actually after me trying to capture photos of bonfire night, i liked the blue light and wanted to shoot it out of focus.

pic is one of my best captured photos.
>>
>>685351033

" Age of consent " in reality is not a fixed number. People grow differently than others.

Aisha was married when she was nine according to her own words.

Are you finding it difficult to accept that people 1400 years ago living in a hot climate may have grown differently than those who grew up eating cereal and cotton candy?

In this day and age, the cultural & societal norm is absolutely different than that 200 years ago, how about a whooping 1400 years ago.. Don't be so subjective and biased to what you are familiar with and what you know and expect it to be the same for everyone.
>>
>>685351090

Why do people constantly bring up this as a final-killer argument against Islam or Mohammad.. ?

Why do they overlook every single thing from Islam about good treatment of others, about honesty, about integrity, about forgiving people, about constantly seeking to improve one's self?

Despite me answering it multiple times here and other places, it's like a last resort weak statement that they repeat to themselves

"Yeah, maybe Islam indeed wants humans to be a little better, maybe by the magnitude of an iota, but he still married a 9 year old so thats a NO NO."

I would like to talk to you in person man, i really have to get my message across. It's way more than just what i was able to write down in this thread.

When people ask, what's the meaning of life, why are we all here, i feel sad because they know the correct question but they refuse to consider what may or could or actually is the correct answer..
>>
Why do you believe in God?
>>
Is a pedophile a perfect man?
>>
>>685350555

nice trips.

my grandmother from my mother side is from Kurdish origins, maybe because she's a grandmother but i personally found her to be the most sincere, most kind person i have ever met.

It's unfortunate people like her pass away without getting the recognition or credit for who they are.

But yeah, people from every place are cool and nice, i don't have anything specific about kurds or turks other than her thou.
>>
>>685341058
what's your IQ?
>>
File: image172.jpg (50 KB, 479x414) Image search: [Google]
image172.jpg
50 KB, 479x414
>>685341058
why is your religion so peaceful?
>>
>>685341058
>>
>>685341058
did you celebrate when you found out the plane from paris dissapeared ?
>>
File: 1463774788102.png (348 KB, 616x800) Image search: [Google]
1463774788102.png
348 KB, 616x800
>>
What do you think of taqiyya?
>>
>>685353616
Thanks Krane
>>
why don't you just kill yourself?
>>
>>685342376
>"it's incredibly and entirely different from the norm that i was familiar with."

care to elaberate? or expand upon what differnaces there where
>>
>>685353616
Thanks, qrane
>>
>>685353705
no fuck that those guys take a whole lot of other innocent people with them don`t give him any terrorist ideas.
>>
>>685353106

It is more valid to my way of thinking to believe there is a creator of this world we live in.

It just is more sound and my heart leans to it more than the idea that the universe has created itself.

So many examples could be given, it would be more natural to follow the causation of everything to eventually arrive at a paradox. then the only answer that ends this series of causation would be to say that eventually there is something that exists without a cause.

Whether the universe exists without something that made it exist, or God exists without something that made him to exist. Which one seems more valid to you?
>>
>>685341058
bump
>>
>>685353616
isnt "karma" hindi/budism
>>
>>685353986
Universe, because we know the universe actually exists.
>>
>>685354284
you cant know that for sure m8
>>
>>685353264

I played those online IQ tests in high school quite often, couldn't get past 130.

>>685353331
The religion's theme is peace, but war is still allowed for self defence and stopping others who attack.

"Sharia law" is the biggest joke ever. There is no book called sharia law. the word sharia law was never mentioned in the Qur'an.

the general majority of muslim rulers and leaders aren't the best people out there ( and aren't the best muslims out there as well..)
>>
>>685354385
Well if you can't even be sure the universe exists, then it's even less likely that a god does.
>>
>>685354119
It was. Today its a thing edgy teenagers use to describe 'justice' in their eyes.
>>
>>685354453
See >>685353659
>>
>>685353472

People aren't the best nowadays, i've seen an idiot in every religion and i have seen an idiot of every country. Idiots exist all the time, we just happen to live in a time were some muslims happen to be idiots.
>>
>>685341058
why don't you fix your own shitty countries instead of ruining away like cowards and ruining the countries that actually have progressed and developed since the 1400s
>>
>>685353615
I don't celebrate the death of anyone or anybody, i was slightly shocked that an A320 fell down.
>>
>>685354484
Does your code you wrote exist in a way the normal Joe can understand?
>>
>>685353986
Both appearacne of universe from nothing and eternal universe are illogical. God doesn't fix the paradox, only complicates it. God's appearance from nothing isn't more logical than universes appearance from nothing. He is unneeded. Besides, what's more logical, that something simple came from nothing and gradually evolved to more complex stuff, or that a super complicated rational conscious being with will appeared from nothing?
>>
>>685341058
Taqquiya. Explain. Why should we ever trust anything a mudslime says?
>>
>>685353659

Taqiyya ( arabic word تقية ) means protection, literally.

The common meaning of it with an example, is pretending to protect one's self. In Germany when Nazi's were targeting jews or other minorities that were oppressed, i am certain that some of the jews hid their identity in fear of being killed or harmed. There you go, that is exactly what Taqiyya means.
>>
>>685341058
First off all nice picture and respect for distancing yourself from the extremists.
Now i want to ask you, why did you choose to let a book dictate your life?
>>
>>685354683
Imagine a country full off cucks. Now imagine suddenly a war starting. The cucks haven't got weapons and the balls to defend themselves. What do the cucks do? They flee. I give it 400 years until the US is as cucked as Sweden. Many Swedes would just flee when a civil war would happen in their country.
>>
File: Religion of Peace.jpg (39 KB, 284x346) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Peace.jpg
39 KB, 284x346
>>685354453
so peaceful
>>
Do you hate jews?
>>
File: 1452792947945.jpg (161 KB, 960x726) Image search: [Google]
1452792947945.jpg
161 KB, 960x726
>>685341058
>>
>>685355245
Yes, it allows you to lie.
Why should anyone trust what a Muslim says about Islam?
>>
>>685354995

He has not appeared from nothing, thats a common misconception.

Existing beings are split into two different categories, Eternal and Finite.

Me and you, we are finite, we have a beginning and one day our existence will perish and our consciousness will no longer be felt by us.

The universe is Finite, it has a beginning and today we have a couple of hypothesis attempting to explain how the universe might end.

God is Eternal, he has always been God.
>>
>>685355446
Did your father penetrated your skull too hard or why do have the urge to show your autism?
>>
>>685346487
>This book says my claim is true
>But how do you know the book itself is true?
>Because the book said so

And here we meet the same logical fallacy all religions and faiths fall victim to. Circular reasoning. "I know it because I know it". Begging the question.

This is why I trust my senses more than my imagination.
>>
>>685354484
depends how you perseve "god" your concept is im sure is the all mighty king, the politial ruler of the universe, sitting on his throne
>>
>>685355553
lelelelel xddddddddd so funnyyyyy. csxdjdnsjsksahahahahha
>>
>>685354501
i think thats just westerners meme use of the word, who understand only a basic outline of "karma" and use it as you said, but in the east its still divine good boy points
>>
>>685355667
found the shitskin
>>
File: HandofGod.jpg (157 KB, 2500x1904) Image search: [Google]
HandofGod.jpg
157 KB, 2500x1904
>>685354484
Hand of God pictures taken from NASA
>>
>>685353844

When i grew up, in school or at home, asking critical questions about islam was always met with " Well do you not believe in Islam? Do you question what we teach you? Are you not afraid of God? " etc.

In Al-Madinah, i was walking to and from the grand mosque to pray the dawn prayer, more than five people showed the gesture that they would like to invite me for food or to have tea with them, They were from Syria, Pakistan, Egypt, and probably other places that i don't even know where their origin is from.

Life in those two cities especially (Makkah & Al-Madina) is incredibly and amazingly multi-cultural. And you will get exhausted before you manage to see one hint of racism or dislikeness amongst any of them.
>>
>>685356143
I'm a white christian male. Check your priviledge landwhale.
>>
>>685356229
Your point?
>>
>>685355701
how do you open and close your hand?
>>
>>685356301
God does exist.
>>
File: isis_va_quran.png (51 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
isis_va_quran.png
51 KB, 727x669
>>685356035
Yeah right??
>>
File: Islam07.jpg (24 KB, 380x235) Image search: [Google]
Islam07.jpg
24 KB, 380x235
>>685353616
Thanks Krane
>>
>>685356402
That really isn't proof of anything.
>>
>>685356301
Sexy times with Rajeed
>>
>>685354683

I wanted to study outside of my country so i can see what progress and actual civilisation is like. The best way i could help my country is by looking at the steps of others who have built their countries over centuries.
>>
File: IMG_2717.jpg (35 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2717.jpg
35 KB, 500x281
Thanks krane
>>
>>685356439
loeeleleoeoeleeloeoe funny ym8888 hggigigmmrmr gimme these zyklon bbbbbbb oy yey
>>
>>685356501
Im Catholic OP is the Muslim one.
>>
ISLAM THE WAY OF LIFE AND SALVATION FROM ALLAH'S TORTURE AND FIRE
>>
>>685356669
U not wanting sexy times with Rajeed? :(
>>
>>685356261
its a shame that what you say isnt whats portrayed of muslims and that these hedious acts we hear and read about are what is forrunner to the good
>>
>>685356708
To Muslims Jehova is the same as Allah ?
Also why is JesusChrist named more times than the name of Mohammed ?
True honest question
>>685341058
>>
>>685355660
>God is Eternal, he has always been God
That's nothing but a statement. Prove it.
I too can say unicorns have always existed and weren't created. But it doesn't make it true.

I have a question, btw. Why does an eternal omnipotent omniscient being need to be worshipped? Why does it need sacrifices? A being who supposedly created the whole universe wants slaughter of primitive animals, why? Needing your feet to be licked is a pretty human trait, innit?
>>
>>
>>685356571
theeeeeeeeeeey loooook like jeeeeeezuz leleleleleoeleleoeleleoe eeeeee
>>
>>685353202
Answer, faggot!
>>
File: 1450080913838.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1450080913838.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>685356649
Disconnected from reality.
>>
>>685356985
And yet we got Loli Threads with photorealistic drawings.

Okiulaismunuopie 1 : 0 Chutulu
>>
>>685355326

We have so many questions. We tend to follow those who know more than us since we were kids, following and listening to our parents or elder siblings because they know more and their experience is valuable to us.

Well, if you had so many questions and there was a book that makes the bold claim " This book is full of wisdom, This book is guidance for all, This book tells you nothing but the truth ", wouldn't you be intrigued to see for yourself what does this book say?

I did that, i read this book everyday, walking from home to uni i recite what i have memorised from it, and it never ever gets old, i never get bored, every time i sing it i am enthusiastic about it as if i have never done it before.

It just is that much of a good book, man..
>>
ISLAM IS A TRUE RELIGION
>>
>>685357156
Do you like Hotdogs?
>>
>>685356986
it is because their religion is satanic so they like mocking the true Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>685355475

I have nothing against jews in general. If a jew happens to be a shitty person, that I would probably not like him because he is a shitty person and not because he is jewish.

I would actually love to get to know more jews, but I have been fed so much about how i should hate them ( From media, of course, media is shit everywhere ), that i feel awkward when i speak to them.
>>
>>685345596
Yeah? Well that's just, like, your opinion man
>>
>>685357359
So then you obviously know about all the passages that advocate for violence. Why doesn't this bother you at all? If you want to be peaceful, why would you follow a religion that is absolutely does not advocate for peace?
>>
>>685350878
if it's so modest, why don't men cover themselves as much?
>>
>>685357656
but jeezuz was jewish so he is muslim too?
>>
ISLAM IS A WAY OF LIFE & SALIVATION FROM ALLAH'S FIRE AND TORTURE.
>>
File: Black-stone-worship.jpg (273 KB, 1267x849) Image search: [Google]
Black-stone-worship.jpg
273 KB, 1267x849
>>685357395
Do you run mixed naked around a black stone like the kuraishies did, before islam?
>worship a stone
>>
>>685341058
I have an amazing Muslim gf, I love her a lot but she's tok afraid to tell our relationship to her parents because I'm not religious or anything, what to do? Do you have any tips?

I don't really care about religion but I do respect others for believing in it, but I really want her parents to know about me.
>>
And [mention] the Day He will gather them and that which they worship besides Allah and will say, "Did you mislead these, My servants, or did they [themselves] stray from the way?"
>>
They will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for us to take besides You any allies. But You provided comforts for them and their fathers until they forgot the message and became a people ruined."
>>
>>685348984
Not him, but

Prove you're not a murderer
>>
>>685358293
>>
>>685358293
what do the differant colour robes represent it seems there are groups of certain colour robes/cloths
>>
>>685341058
why do women need to cover their heads and face? i never understood that
>>
>>685359070
People in black blow up first
>>
File: ancient_arabic_muslim_males.jpg (603 KB, 972x1600) Image search: [Google]
ancient_arabic_muslim_males.jpg
603 KB, 972x1600
>>685359070
No just different nationalities. The most important is TO BE NAKED UNDERNEATH. MALES & FEMALES. ;)
>>
>>685357873
Holy saliva will save us all!
>>
>>685358293
they worship the black cube of saturn like the elite they just dont know it. islam is a satanic religion
>>
OP is gone
>>
File: Mean while in islam-a-bad.gif (912 KB, 230x286) Image search: [Google]
Mean while in islam-a-bad.gif
912 KB, 230x286
>>685357873
>>685359514
Lmao.
>>
File: Degenerate_offers.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate_offers.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
>>
>>685357751

This proves that you have not read the book for yourself my man, the verses of violence clearly say that violence is only against those who oppress, who transgress, who take what isn't theirs, who cause harm and corruption in the land.

It never asked me to go kill my neighbour because he is sikh, It even explicitly says that its forbidden on me to harm those of different religions.

And it clearly says the truth is visible, who wants to believe can believe, and who wants to live differently can do so.

18:29. And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place.

Here in this verse, it is very very obvious that whoever gets punished for not believing, gets punished by God because thats a matter between him and God. It has nothing to do with me, my life choice to me and the disbeliever's choice to him. I could only do so much by being kind and good to him and to everybody else because I don't want to be a wrongdoer who gets punished as well.

Every day i see so many different kinds of people, when i order coffee, when i'm in the library, anywhere. I always smile to them, say a good word, cheer them up, make them have a good day. Maybe God will look at that and consider it a reason for me to be under his mercy.

The moment a muslim decides to get himself into the faith of others and judges it and tells them off about it or harms them, then he totally forgets that God may consider him a wrongdoer for doing that. He totally have forgotten that wrongdoers may be punished by having their faces scalded in hell (Yes, even muslims who may pray five times a day could still go in hell if they were shitty people).
>>
>>685341058
OP, you seem like a smart, respectable, responsible guy.

...so why the aching fuck are you a Muslim? There is nothing in it for you if you are any of those 3 things.
>>
>>685359902
Seems like the perfect religion tbh
>>
>>685359902
>Female genital mutilation

So muslims treat genders equally. Take a good look at yourself.
>>
>>685341058
Was it the Jews?
>>
>>685359758
That's the next Diogenes of Sinope right there. You fucking cis white male scum, making fun of these oppressed people and their incredible philosopher culture
>>
>>685360035
See >>685357156
>>
>>685355701

Trust your senses, you have the absolute right to do so. Expose that book to your senses, read it and understand what it says, if it claims to be true then it will be be illustrated through the content of the book.

The book is made of 114 chapter. Mostly stories of the past (That are claimed to be the best stories with the best lessons to be learnt from them). Read the stories from the book, do they seem like good stories to you?

Same thing goes for every single other claim the book has, question it, test it, read it, understand it, then you can be the judge.

No one is forcing you to believe the authenticity of the book while also requiring you to not read it, even if someone did so to you then it is your fault for accepting to be deceived by an idiot.
>>
O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -
>>
>>685360035
religiousfag spotted
>>
>>685341058
Why didn't you stop believing in fairy tales after you were 6 years old?
Are you mentally ill/underdeveloped?
>>
And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful.
>>
>>685356928

Jehova is only another name of Many that describe the one creator. the jewish people called him Yahweh and Elohem. We muslims have more than a hundred ways of referring to him. We say Allah, Allahomma (O' God), Rabb (Lord), and many others.
>>
But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.
>>
File: Islam-against-science.png (485 KB, 720x566) Image search: [Google]
Islam-against-science.png
485 KB, 720x566
>>685360505
Degenerate is degenerate!

>>685360528
Sure
>>
And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally.
>>
How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.
>>
And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."
>>
>>685353616
thanks crane
>>
>>685361751
How can you disbelieve in Santa Claus if he brings you presents? For you were without a present and he delivered you a present! Repent, o sinner!
>>
SEE YOU
>>
>>685360353

Doesn't ever occur to you that every other muslim who portrays his religion in a wicked manner by being an asshole or asking for others to be killed or trying to force ideologies unto his friends or clinging to cultural or stupid made up shit, might be wrong?

Doesn't ever occur to you that those sane respectful muslims might, maybe, somehow, perhaps, are those who truly want to follow their religion the right way?

If you ask a muslim about his sins and he tells you he has none then you know he has just committed a sin by lying. Everyone of us is a sinner, we go on our days hoping that every step brings closer to God and the only way to get closer to him is by being most righteous.

I live in a city filled with garbage and trash and litter, i've had locals come up to me asking me why i pick up everything i see from the ground and put it in the bins, my answer would actually be because the messenger has said, Belief and faith are more than 70 things, the least of them is to put harm away from the people's path.

If that gets me closer to God, then i will do it until i die.
>>
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees[SATAN]. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.
>>
>>685356940
Im still waaaaaaaaaaiting
>>
>>685359070

In Pilgrimage we are asked to wear white clothes that are not specifically made to shape the body. That when muslims seek the house of god for prayer or pilgrimage, they must all wear the same because they are all equally the same.

When you're there, you don't know the person in front of you is a poor worker or a rich businessman, since they all have nothing whatsoever that distinguished them from who is next to them.
>>
>Knock knock...
>>
>>685363410
>Who is there
>>
>>685363410
Who's there?
>>
>>685363505
Allah
>>
>>685359273

We see in portrayals of Mary that she is always covered from head to toe. We also know that Mary may peace be upon her, was a pious worshipping woman.

Women can worship God by elevating their chastity and modesty, same way Men can worship God by putting their eyes down and not sneaking glimpses at every woman passing by.
>>
>>685363562
Allah who?
>>
>>685341058
What kind of retardiness do you have?
>>
>>685363683
>allahu akbar
>>
>>685358571
>I do respect others for believing in it
Here's your mistake
>>
>>685363811
Lol
>>
>>685356940
>>685363184

Sorry man, i'm finding a bit difficult to answer question after question and to find non-baity-baity ones.

We have seen different tribes or nations whether in the past or present to have given sacrifices to volcanoes to stop, rivers to rise, or other kinds of "blood sacrifice" where it just isn't sensible at all.

God here lets us know that, don't waste your time and sacrifice things for inanimate objects or whatnot. If you seek to give sacrifice, do it in my name, and feed your families, feed your relatives, and feed those who cannot feed themselves with it.

God isn't needy of anything, if there is something done in the name of God then it is merely a gesture of the human being that he is incapable of anything, and only by the will of God he was able to feed his family, or only by the will of God he was able to pray, etc.
>>
>>685364191
Why does an eternal omnipotent omniscient being need to be worshipped? To improve its self esteem?
>>
>>685341058
Would you turn your back on Islam and Allah if doing so saved the life of a single disbeliever?
>>
>>685341058
I like the photo
>>
File: suj.png (134 KB, 403x227) Image search: [Google]
suj.png
134 KB, 403x227
>>685364625

You keep asking questions and i will give you more than the answer you need.

If you have 5 minutes to spare, go and wash your face, arms, feet and then proceed to bow down on your face to the ground.

Whether you believe in God or not, whether you are anything, just try this experience and honestly let me know, do you feel that serenity or am i just feeling it because I placebo myself into it?

While your face is on the ground like that, say anything that you wish this God can do for you. Do you want better grades? Ask for better grades. Do you want your mom to become less mean? Ask that she becomes less mean. Do you want to have enough money for holiday? Ask that you are able to make more money for that holiday.
>>
If God hates foreskins, why didn't he created men without foreskin but instead subjected them to painful surgery?
>>
>>685365696
I tried.
It felt weird and I didn't feel anything.
>>
>>685365882
Checkmate mudslimes and jewbs
>>
>>685364881

If someone put the edge of a gun on a strangers head and asked me to explicitly say that i am not muslim and that i turn my back to Islam and Allah, i am facing a serious scenario here.

I can either not do it, and wait till that person dies by the gunshot hoping that God will reward me for never murmuring those words, and possibly risk having the guilt of not saving that person, for the entirety of my time being alive.

Or I can say all what needs to be said just so that person is saved, and still have trust in God that he will forgive me for the words that i have said because an innocent life was spared.

You tell me, which one you would choose if you were me?
>>
>>685365696
No offense, but I prefer the LeBouf method. Just do it. Want to get better grades in school? Study. Want to get a certification for a promotion at work? Study again. Want your mom to quit being so mean to you? Stop being such a shit kid and give her a reason to. I can put my head on the ground and wish for a ferrari all day long, but until I land a few contracts, its not going to happen. Its all on me and my will to persevere. JUST DO IT.
>>
>>685365696
You haven't answer the question.

Why does an eternal omnipotent omniscient being need to be worshipped?
>>
>>685366320
Did anything you wish for that actually came true look like it happened by your god?
>>
>>685366324

No offence taken, what you speak of is already a concept within Islam.

Tawkkul and Tawaakul are two entirely different things.

Tawkkul , is when you do your best and still hope and wish that God wills for it to end up the way you want, whether it was a job you're doing or a homework or anything else.

Tawaakul is when you pray 24 hours a day that your body transforms into a great physique without even running a mile.

It is very commonly said by so many muslim scholars that God does not give those who pray to be given only because they pray for it, but that he gives those who work because they have put an effort to get it.
>>
>>685360505
i read it and in my mind

>sounds like a religion for /b/
>>
What does the timer say?
>>
>>685366515
BTW its me you were debating with
>>
>>685341058
Why did you become a terrorist?
>>
>>685367591
I couldn't help it
>>
>>685367072

Everything that came true to me happened because God willed for it to happen. I have always wanted to study abroad and leave home, I have always wanted to be more confident and less of a coward, I have always wanted to be well-spoken and not a stutter-disaster when I say stuff.

It was an honest intention within me, I knew these things take time to be achieved and i believe i've come quite far already.

I did my best to get accepted into University, not because i was lucky, not because i am smart and intelligent, just because God willed for me to get what i want.

It may not seem like much, even when I put down my thoughts into English words, i don't feel much of them as much as it sounds to me as a thought between me and myself, call it spiritual ? i don't know.
>>
>>685367898
Ahh okay
I still don't understand the weird rules with clothing and rituals and shit
>>
>>685367405
00:25...24...23
>>
>>685366515

I answered it multiple times around this thread. He does not need to be worshipped. Period.

Worshipping is 100% coming back to the human being as serenity, inner peace and ease outside and within. The messenger used to say that prayer and worship is what gives him rest.
>>
>>685366320
I would never know what I would do if I were you, for I am not you nor am I a Muslim. I must ask though, why would "the most merciful" Allah punish you for renouncing him to save a life. Surely, in his all knowing and infinite wisdom, he would be able to understand the good in the action you chose.
>>
>>685368215
ALLAH AKBAR
*9/11*
>>
>>685368153

Understanding an entire abrahamic religion in one day isn't easy.

God has said things like that just by Only acknowledging that you were created by a one absolute creator, it puts you at a huge advantage over those who still refute and dispute it.

Even if you don't practice anything or follow any religion, just by stating clearly to yourself that you have been summoned into existence by him, he will not let you down like he lets those who refuse to even acknowledge him.
>>
>>685369101
Ahh okay and the other stuff just brings you closer
>>
>>685341058
What the fuck is the matter with you?
>>
>>685368497
If prayer is for inner peace, why does it need to be done 5 times a day in specific time done specific way and not whenever you want however you want? Why is super duper man creator of universe need to be praised and reminded that he is great and that he exists? Does he have amnesia or something? Sun gives us life but it doesn't require worship and doesn't require us to remind that it exists and thank it for giving us life. Doing so would be ridiculous because everyone knows it exists, no need to remind. Can't say this bout Allah
>>
>>685368528

Exactly, he knows my thoughts before my thoughts even come to me, he knows my intention in every single action i have ever committed.

he would know that I said it because i mean it and the person's life didn't matter to me, and he would also know if i said it because I purely intended to save that life.

He knows if i give money to the needy so others can see me and say "Look at him! what a nice man!". He also knows if i give money to the needy with the honest intention of wanting to help that person with the extra money that i have with me.

The messenger has said, every single action is to be measured by the intention which made it happen.

If you intentionally bump into an old lady so that she drops her stuff, you will definitely be treated differently than if you were to be walking around and non-intentionally bumping into her and her stuff falls from her.
>>
>>685343933
You are carrying the cancer that strives to keep humanity from travelling among the stars, and you are trying to spread it. You believe in a hateful authoritarian ideology of conquest and destruction. You are a detriment to the world. And I won't bother asking how you feel about that -- I'm sure you feel great about it, because the cancer you're carrying has driven you batshit insane.
>>
>>685365882
FORSKINS
>>
>>685369967
Das Waycis
>>
>>685369632

Again here you are having misconceptions.

The sun is an inanimate object which doesn't have a way to communicate to us a Book that asks us to worship it or praise it. Even if it did, it will be such a non-sensible scenario.

On the other hand, God is alive and he is conscious of what we are and how we work.

Having us constantly remind ourselves of him, specific times of day, those are obligatory. Otherwise, if you want to do a prayer at any hour in any day you are so free to do so, and it is those prayers that you do out of your own will, voluntarily, are what truly make you a good worshipper of God.

He doesn't need to be reminded that he is great, he knows he is.
He doesn't to be worshipped, he knows he is exalted and independent of anything and everything.

If we don't worship him, all of us, all humans from first one to last one, it doesn't decrease anything of God.

If we all worship him, all of us, if we worship him like the most man who worshipped him, first human to last human, it doesn't add up anything to God.

It is only done for our sake. If you worship him, it will only be beneficial to you not to him. If you constantly remind yourself of Him, it is only so that you try to become a better person through knowing he is constantly aware of you and you will only get his mercy if you get close to him.
>>
>>685369777
>he knows my thoughts before they ever come to me

Can I interpret that as in you believe in a certain level of predetestination?

Also semi related does Allah love all of mankind?
>>
>>685341058
Why can't you stop ruining the west? Can you at least see how your people are ruining us and why we would want you gone?
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.