[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that being gay is not ok!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10
File: IMG_0750.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0750.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
Daily reminder that being gay is not ok!
>>
Agreed.
>>
>>685283820
that's why i'm bisexual instead
>>
>>685283820

that's why I only like feminine penis
>>
Yeah agreed
>>
>>685283976
It's still a penis you faggot in denial
>>
>>685283898
you still faggots go kill yourself
>>
>>685283820
Why not?
>>
woah thanks man i almost forgot
>>
Putrid fucking faggots....
>>
>>685283820
And that comes from a faggot ?
Wew
>>
Gay people are fine. They just fuck each other and you don't have to worry about them.

The real problem here are all these retarded feminists that are TRYING TO FUCK WITH MY VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>685283820
Bump
>>
>>685283820
Beeing you is not ok!

/thread.
I just fucking wrecked you pls don't cri loser
>>
>>685284120
i'm only an occasional faggot

rest of the time i'm straight
>>
File: Sallgood.jpg (80 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
Sallgood.jpg
80 KB, 576x576
>>685283820
>>
>>685284489
Once fag always fag
>>
>>685284135
Because mentally ill people like gays have no place in a stable society.

Being gay literally goes against human design. It serves no purpose other than self gratification. Gays cannot procreate.

What's worse is legislation is being writing for gays, when gays make up at most 13% of the human population.

Gays have been enabled by the powers that be to destroy the nuclear family unit. To destroy Christianity and bring the world to its knees for handouts, disarmament, and eventually, enslavement. You being gay directly influence the downfall of humanity.

Go kill yourself, and help save the world.
>>
>>685284748
DIS
>>
>>685284075
Welcome, we have many memes on offer today.
>>
File: 158454851.png (23 KB, 741x240) Image search: [Google]
158454851.png
23 KB, 741x240
>>685284075
>>
>>685284748
Gay people go to work and contribute to society every day.
Humans were not designed, they evolved.
How exactly does this legislation affect you personally?
The nuclear family is a fairly recent idea and by no means is a natural law.
What does Christianity, one of the many many religions, have to do with how well society works?
So having an attraction to someone of my own sex is destroying the world? How come the world didn't break asunder ages ago, people have been gay eons before today.

Final thought, you just assert these things, but do you have proof that it is true?
>>
>>685283820
I agree Anon. You can't just go round wrekking people's assholes. It is not ok.
>>
>>685283976
you gay fucking idiot there are no feminine penis!
They were born as a Man and gonna stay a man for the rest of thier life!
Gay fucking gay faggot
>>
>>685284526
feminine penis = penis = man
>>
>>685284748
>2016
>Still believes in Christianity
>>
I am morally opposed to homosexuality. I think it's disgusting and I would never associate with someone who is openly gay (or transgender for that matter).

That said, there are many many other more important things going on in the world today that we should be devoting our attention to, not who people are having sex with. Let the fags be fags, fight it by shunning them from civilized society but beyond that, let them do whatever they want while the adults deal with the real problems.
>>
John cena is the best ever
>>
>>685285603
Believing that religion serves no purpose in society is the most asinine and childish thing one could fathom.

You also asserted that humans were not designed but evolved, yet didn't cite any proof yourself. GTFO you hypocrite bigot.
>>
>>685286048
Whoa...the euphoria's getting strong ITT
>>
>>685286225
If it's truly genetic, then the amount of homo's will drastically reduce in the coming generations as they stop procreating. Sure their genes will survive in family members, but to a much smaller extent. Eventually evolution should naturally select those most fit to survive, and people born with a genetic defect will soon die out.
>>
We're all circling the drain anyways. End times are near. Overpopulation will be the death of the human race.
>"Don't fuck in the front hole. Sodomy is eco-friendly" - Doug Stanhope
>>
Who cares? What does sexuality have to do with productivity? You could be into licking grout that's been dug up from a kitchen floor and placed into a diaper furs an us for all I care. Only thing that is of relevance in a modern capitalist society is what makes money. Morality is moot.
>>
>>685283820
Ok!
>>
>>685284748
lol, what you mention as reasons they are going against humanity, is actually the very thing that define humanity, we no longer live only to survive and pass on genes, we have self realization and straight people envying the gays lack of fertility to the point we take medicine and use condoms to be able to fuck without consequences, like they do

no gay man have ever ruined anything for me personally as far as my own relationships go, I don't see how it would be possible for him? He is gay and not interested in my girl, unlike straight homewreckers, you know, the real family destroyers

you just seem like a naive and angry religious moron
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 502x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 502x460
>>
>>685284748
you are wrong in pretty much every sentence here
>>
>>685283820
Is this picture purposely designed as a potential Radiohead album cover or is it just me ?
>>
>>685287561
Thank you! Agree with everything you just said
>>
Gay is not ok. It's fabulous.
>>
>>685287057
Oh religion does serve a purpose, it gives people a sense of community and belonging. What I was asking is why Christianity specifically was important for society, basically implying other religions are not as important.
I've read a lot of studies of human dna and the fact that we share dna with so many other living creatures on this planet indicates evolution to me. On the other hand I've never seen credible proof of creationism other than people saying "The bible says so".
I'm sorry but taking the opinions of bronze age people as fact no questions asked, doesn't really sit well with me.
>>
>>685287057
unfortunately religion does matter today, but it does not need to, we can do fine without it, its just baggage.

also, we usually don't have to present proof for common knowledge, kinda like I don't have to provide evidence for stating that without air you die, only a true autistic moron would find that problematic
>>
File: shut-your-face-meme-262x200.jpg (18 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
shut-your-face-meme-262x200.jpg
18 KB, 262x200
>>685287260
>people born with a genetic defect will soon die out.
That's never proven to be the case.
>>
File: NotAClosetCase.gif (43 KB, 324x249) Image search: [Google]
NotAClosetCase.gif
43 KB, 324x249
>itt
>>
>>685285603
>Christianity
The mere fact that you're on this board is but one example of the hypocrisy that makes no one want to listen to you shout at everyone from your imaginary moral high ground.
>>
Are you going to post this retarded shit everyday?
>>
>>685287803
religion is just morals hidden behind encryption and bullshit, drop the baggage and focus on the pure values I say.
>>
>>685287057
>Thinks big words make him look clever and validate his point, when, in reality, they just illustrate how deep his head is in the sand.

Enjoy your weekend, Anon.
>>
>>685283820
This day and age its so hard to tell whos trolling anymore
>>
>>685287260
it is not genetic, most likely it is linked to hormones while you are a fetus, the same thing that fuck people over and give them gender dysphoria, you can literally take a test to figure this shit out.
>>
>>685288052
>thats my secret, im always trolling
>>
>>685287803
That's fair, to be honest wasn't expecting such a rational answer on 4chan lel. I wouldn't dispute though that Christianity specifically is more important than the other religions. I think maybe OP was referring to the founding fathers and the country in general being founded more on Christian principles, at least that was the prevailing religion here at the time is all I'm saying. In that sense I could see what he means by saying it would undo Christianity in this country. Not trying to dispute you or say you're wrong, I just read it a little differently.

I think it is interesting that we share so much DNA with other living creatures and don't disagree with you for believing the way you do. I probably would too if I had read what you've read. I myself find that even in science there is a little bit of mystery we can't quite explain when it comes to the origins of the universe. I find it much easier to research source documents concerning Jesus' life to see if those accounts are actually credible and everything I have seen sits well with me.
>>
>>685287978
Hey man, I'm an atheist myself, but I don't wanna tell other people to act just like me, that sort of proselytization belongs to missionaries. If people find comfort in religion and don't try to force me to join, I see no problem.
>>
>>685288013
The fact you think I used big words in that kinda shows your level of intelligence. I will enjoy my weekend reading Ben Franklin's Autobiography and working out. Enjoy playing...Halo? Or whatever the new vidya is?
>>
>>685288198
oh cool so it's a choice then
>>
>>685288475
Everybody reads that book and works out. It's 4chan, we are all perfect alphas here.
>>
>>685287815
Fair enough. What I said was not entirely accurate. If a guy sticks his dick in an electrical outlet, we say Darwinism and that he removed himself from the gene pool. If a person decides to procreate with someone of the same sex, the same outcome occurs, was all I was saying.

Sure people will continue to be born with Down Syndrome, but they are typically sterile so that the individual doesn't reproduce. Though people keep getting born with it, the numbers never rise very high.

My mouth is closed because I'm typing. Your memes, stop posting them
>>
>>685288704
i'm the furthest thing from alpha. I also didn't use any big words, you're an odd fellow
>>
>>685288378
As a non-american, I can't claim that I know all about the founding fathers. But I was under the impression that they wanted to found a country where religion and state are seperate and that everyone has the right to believe what they want.
If the founding fathers used their belief in a deity to come to this conclusion, more power to them really.
I have actually looked a little into the early life of jesus and I do find some interesting views on him when you look at him from a historical perspective. I'm kind of fond of the thoughts that come from scholars translating and reading the Judas evangelium, which takes an almost transcendental slant on Christianity.
I've also read a lot about many other religions and I've noticed a lot of similarities that makes me unable to chose any single religion as the one true one.
The thing I like about science is that when it finds something it can't explain it strives to figure it out, a lot of religion just attributes these mysteries to god and call it a day.
>>
>>685288386
religion is your personal choice, it does not belong in society at large, there is no need for a country to embrace a religion etc

what you believe yourself personally and what you discuss with like minded people is something entirely different

FYI I actually am religious, I just respect other people enough to not shove religion down peoples throat under the false pretense of being needed as moral guidance in society.

it is bad for people to get their morals from religion instead of from reason. you see the issues all over, you know, extremists etc

>>685288514
did you read? if your brain is permanently changed its not choice, just as it is not genetics too.

its just that you are too ignorant to actually try and find the answers you are looking for because you are actually not looking for an answer but someone to nod in agreement with what you say, that makes you pathetic and sad btw
>>
>>685288013
where are the big words? I have English as my second language and there is literally nothing there that seems out of place just for the sake of using difficult words, its a normal sentence, lol
>>
>>685288807
homosexuality is not a gene, it have to do with how your brain develops when you are e fetus, it can't be removed unless we start making babies in tanks under perfect conditions
>>
File: 1444074665056.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444074665056.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>685288807
>Your memes, stop posting them
This is an image board. You're free to go be wrong elsewhere.
>>
>>685283820
At least the gays aren't niggers
>>
>>685283820
ye, if ya straight, if ya gay it probably won't bother ya
>>
>>685283820
It's not just OK
it's HIV positive!
>>
id advocate for gay/lesbian being reclassified within the grouping selection of feeble mindedness.
>>
>>685284748
>doesn't like gratifying himself
>>
>>685285778
It sounds like someone's having a little sexual identity crisis over here.
>>
>>685287114

While you, on the other hand, are getting high off your extra chromosome I assume. Live and let live, you fucking downie.
>>
>>685283820
Yet you are on gaychan, home of traps. Your latency is showing...
>>
>>685284799
Don't act like you're not the new one. Tranny threads have only started showing 4 years ago.
>Newfag
>>
File: 20160515_235908_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160515_235908_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Im not gay i swear...
>>
>>685292315
not really, he just seems angry at people thinking they can use a oxymoron, I assume any kind of retardation like that would cause him anger
>>
>>685293237
I guess that is why you got hard from sharing yourself to other homosexual men?
>>
File: 20160516_000729.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160516_000729.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>685293400
Well even girls love how i look sometimes hehee
I cant help it, i get hard from all the attention usually
>>
>>685293715
thats fine but it makes you a flaming faggot
>>
>>685293715
>hehee

i would fagbash you
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.