[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found my sister in her room chillin like this. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: lil sis.jpg (256 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
lil sis.jpg
256 KB, 1632x1224
Found my sister in her room chillin like this. What do?
>>
>>685283600
gtfo.
>>
>>685283600
Turn 180° and moonwalk away
>>
Too soon, guy
>>
File: GoLurk.png (79 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
GoLurk.png
79 KB, 250x250
>>685283600
Little too soon for this, isn't it friendo
>>
strip her down
>>
how bout sum tiddies
>>
rollio for nudes
>>
>>685284044
WINRAR DUBS DONT LIE
>>
File: my little sister.jpg (32 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
my little sister.jpg
32 KB, 450x600
guys seriously, she's just chillin here. What do?
>>
>>685283600
check her pulse then heat up a hot pocket
>>
thats not your sister that is le too soon meme XD
>>
File: TooSoon.jpg (226 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
TooSoon.jpg
226 KB, 800x600
>>685284072
too late
>>
>>685283760
so.. walk backwards toward her?
>>
pour some cold water on her
>>
>>685283600
Too soon bruh
>>
old repost. OP being fag
>>
>>685283600
christ op, too soon
>>
is this a meme? (newfag here)
>>
can we start saying too late now
>>
can someone pls explain
>>
>>685283600
The more you spam this the less it becomes, faggot.
>>
File: isthisfaggotserious.png (87 KB, 185x200) Image search: [Google]
isthisfaggotserious.png
87 KB, 185x200
>>685284172
>>
I am 12 and what is this?
>>
I literally don't care about this at all anymore, still.
7/10 made me post out of nostalgia.
>>
>>685284447
It is underaged and band my friend. Only thing that might have saved you was quad 4's, but even at 12 you still managed to fuck it up.
>>
File: 1461421495494.jpg (276 KB, 670x567) Image search: [Google]
1461421495494.jpg
276 KB, 670x567
>>685284315
It's a meme you dip

>she's dead
>post pics
>gf thread or 10/10 whatever
>"too soon"

However that was old /b/ see thread
>>
>>685284593
Newfriend
>>
File: wfIGqj8.png (150 KB, 1014x444) Image search: [Google]
wfIGqj8.png
150 KB, 1014x444
>>685283600
>>
>>685284315
Fuck man... Ya don't notice the eyes fixed and dialated? Shit was horrible....
>>
File: nice one _3.jpg (382 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
nice one _3.jpg
382 KB, 1536x2048
>>
>>685284758
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
I just took a fucking gigantic shit.
It was like the size of a honeydew melon in total. I peeked down at my turd it was a squishy, consistent brown pile, like chocolate ice cream squeezed from my tender pucker. I attribute it's texture, modest stink, and consistency to the large amount of peapods I had with my food yesterday. I also went quite some time without taking a dump, so there was a lot to push out.
I haven't taken a shit that big in forever, and I felt it was important to tell you guys about it. It was also very relieving, and I feel like I've squeezed a lot of stress out of my butthole just now.
>>
>>685284949
I am pretty drunk though, so may be right. Im just here for celeb nudes anyway
>>
>>685284949
Gb2redit
>>
>>685284949

Here are a few things wrong with this comment. If you were military, and you did make that many kills, then you probably would not talk lightly about it, but you probably aren’t military, judging from the way you talk about it. Also, you know that the U.S. can track IPs. That isn’t a government exclusive skill, and just about anyone can do it, meaning they can find out who you are, even though you are “hidden” behind that username(s). On top of that, nobody knows the name, location, age, ethnicity, ect. of any Navy Seal, except for a very select few (only some government officials and the Seals’ families). Not even their neighbors know about them. That’s why it is a mystery to the general public who really fired the shot that killed Osama. If you were a Seal, you would have known not to broadcast that on the internet because you also would have known that anyone can now find out who and where you are. That is a major breach of protocol. On top of that, a Seal would also know to control their emotions and not write an overly wordy and obscene comment like this. Assuming you really are a Seal, you really fucked up, but on top of that, you think the government will actually come down of their lofty stool and send their expensive equipment, men, and time to you, just so you can track down someone off the internet and hurt them. That is low for a civilian, but (still assuming you are a Seal) for military personnel, that might actually be the dumbest thing you could think, let alone say. I think we can safely say that either you are the most retarded and dense military man out there, or you are just another stupid “faceless” troll.
>>
>>685284809
More?
>>
>>685284949

Also, if you really were the greatest marksman on the face of this measly planet, I highly doubt you would brag about it. Saying things like that put a big giant target on your forehead for nearly every gossip and journalist. Again, that could cause problems for a Seal like you claim to be. And graduating top of class from the United States Naval Academy is awesome and all, but it really doesn’t help you much here, considering you are apparently not here for the list of words on this site.
Please don’t act stupid, because there are plenty of smarter people out there willing to take a few moments to put you in your place. Oh, and have a nice day!
>>
>>685283600
too soon
>>
>>685284172
Lurk moar newfag
>>
>>685285050
>>685284949
Shat brix
>>
>>685285052
Edgy stuff. Make me?
>>
I hate /b/

You 12 year old faggots who barely discovered 4chan really annoy the fuck out of me. GO back to fucking reddit u little shitts.
>>
>>685285054
Kek

Pasta pasta response
>>
>>685285054
>falling this hard for pasta this old
>>
>>685285054
I can't tell if he's really this new or i've fallen for another pasta.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>685285318
Just laying out some facts for y'all to see.
>>
Drink Bleach Faggot
>>
>>685285099
tyranosaurus rekt him m8
>>
>>685285675
Fuck you
>>
Why's everyone saying ''too soon'' when this picture is posted? Did I miss something? Any backstory?
>>
>>685284044
Too soon m8
>>
>>685284254
Lurk moar
>>
>>685283600
Too soon, bro
>>
LOL is that a doll
>>
>>685286889
Way too son my man. The feels are strong.
>>
>>685286061
Some dummies think it's a posed corpse. Haha
>>
Too soon, just, too soon
>>
>>685283600
It's too late
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.