[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am from Mumbai, India. I make my living by the fact that I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 11
File: Bang Bang - Front.jpg (254 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bang Bang - Front.jpg
254 KB, 600x600
I am from Mumbai, India.
I make my living by the fact that I am a CEO of a small IT company here. I am 31 years old. Ask me anything.
>>
>>684843784
why is he shooting? Man, Indian movies are weird
>>
>>684844269
Kek. I agree. That also happens to a very shit copy of knight and day. The people here love it though. I just put that cuz attention.
>>
>>684844269
Tell me about it. An Indian friend brought me to a screening of one of the biggest Indian movie of the year (24 it was called). Room full of Indians shouting and whistling (and the smell god). Movie was an horrible mess of overacting, constant potholes and insufferable characters. Felt stupider going out of it
>>
>>684845137
Kek the shit that NRIs (thats non resident Indians) do. The love the most fucked up movies that no one watches here. And to be honest its not a bolly movie. Its a regional film in a regional language that people from outside that state do not even speak. So the appeal here is very small anyway.
>>
>>684843784
Do you like india? Would you prefer to live somewhere else? How much do you make? I'm also from a shithole.
>>
>>684843784
why does your society destroy your own holy river?
>>
>>684846001
I know, Tamil movie or some kind. Absolutely appalling stuff. I mean, the guy is nice but he's the kind who spouts "Marvel are the best movies"
>>
File: designated01.png (502 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
designated01.png
502 KB, 485x723
>>684843784
>>684843784
do you poo in loo?
>>
>>684846273
I understand that you think india is a shithole (and so is ur country apparently) but i differ in opinion. Besides i make enough to live a good lifestyle. I own a house. An office. I have s7 edge a car. U get the picture. Tjough i have been thinking of moving maybe to canada for a shortwhile. I woukd get ten times what i earn now with my skillset
>>
>>684846442
IKR. Our sociwty as you put it has a great many divides. Thanks to British. The people that you see dirtying the holy ganga are most illiterate and downtrodden of our society.
>>
>>684846586
Yeah in a house that costs a million us dollars. Fucktard.
>>
>>684846448
I agree. People down south love tacky movies. They are usually the one man stronger than the rest type movies. Fuckin hate them.
>>
>>684847074
all i ever fucking see, mang. thanks for the answer though.
>>
>>684847722
Anytime mate
>>
>>684847155
are you saying you rather shit in the street like a animal then use your own expensive house?

or are you saying your country is nowhere near being a superpower by 2030 and still rather shit in the streets
>>
File: wagonwheel.png (103 KB, 800x624) Image search: [Google]
wagonwheel.png
103 KB, 800x624
>>684847155
kek, why so buttmad sanjay?
btw i see your scam-call-center seems to be running nice.
>>
>>684846811
but you like the smell of shit and raping little girls (and boys, apparently) to leave, huh?
>>
>>684847939
Kek. Now i understand the context in which hillybillys are hillybillys (as i think they are called).

I cant really say whether we will be superpower but seriously do not underestimate it. We are quite adaptable and resilient. And we are quite intelligent.
>>
>>684847357

Cause you're a beta pussy. Let the butt hurt flow. Exceptional people fill our histories. Keep being mad because you're too much of a pussy to be one.
>>
>>684848025
Kek. I love those jokes. I know a few scams that have gone down.
>>
>>684848636
Read
>>684848558

It applies to you well
>>
>>684848558

>I cant really say whether we will be superpower but seriously do not underestimate it. We are quite adaptable and resilient.

Spoken like a true roach.
Are you trying to rival the turks?
>>
>>684848558
hmmm, you guys did fight off the pakis quite a few times. but nah, i highly doubt too many countries even like india.
>>
>>684843784
OP are you a virgin?

Seriously there are a lot of young 20 something Indian guys that come over here in the US near where I live since there are a lot of Tech Jobs on H1-B's. 3 or 4 guys live in an apartment and they have this cocky attitude like they've got it made now. They show up in bigger packs of like 8-9 at the local bars all looking out of place like shit. They instantly assume any woman in the bar is game for sex. They are promptly shutdown and then after a few months they try to chit chat a lil more, more banter then they get a phone number and completely creep the fuck out of the girl.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Indian men and how they interact with women? Why is your country so socially repressed that it is spewing out hundreds of thousands of hypersexual IT nerds into the Western world that really are just an annoyance to everyone.
>>
>>684848304
I am not mad at what you are saying. But ill let you in on a funny thing. To us indians the most whites smell of shit. I think its just difference in hygine styles. In india we would always try and find wayer to wash our asses after a shit. Not paper. Cuz we know without washing your asshole will not be clean of shit.
>>
>>684849215
Roach? Do you even know that most white nations became rich by stealing from us? And we have never once in our history stolen from someone. read some history kid
>>
>>684849251
I agree. I belive so too. But my country has been surprising even a cynic like me lately...
>>
File: 1459928274435.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1459928274435.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>684849363
it's their beautiful cutlture/mentality you ignorant ass.
>>
>>684847155
Thanks for doing the converting. I assume that like 800,000,000 Indian rubles or rupees or whatever the fuck you guys use. Still rather be middle class in America than rich in India.
>>
>>684849363
I know what you mean. Those are the guys from our small towns and villages. They act the same when they come to Mumbai or delhi. Thpugh they are quite the entertainment for us city people.
>>
>>684849721
Uses bare hand to wipe and thinks you're dirty. Kek.
>>
>>684850265
Kek. You can call it that in some weird way i guess. The people here are quite dumb when it comes to opposite sex interaction. That includes women, and that can be quite advantageous to the initiated.
>>
>>684847939
Our country doesn't have to wait until 2030 to be a superpower. We are THE superpower.
>>
>>684850014

>Do you even know that most white nations became rich by stealing from us?
>most white nations
>like the brits who "stole" from almost every nation outside of Europe and...?

lmaoing @ you curryniggers.
>>
>>684850362
To each his own i guess. I would rather rule hell, than slave in paradise.
>>
>>684850956
Tu kahan se hai bhai?
>>
>>684843784
Why do all Indian men have mustaches?
>>
>>684850460
It's beyond entertaining, its a nuisance. My friends bartend at the bar and they are the worst tippers and they treat the staff like complete shit and yet they return there week after week.

The other week I was talking to a girl I just met, and we're having a good conversation. Then this fat indian fucker with a pubic hair wispy mustache and a shitty haircut just comes up in between us and is like "Hello, I'm Vengatesh how are you, would you like to make friendship?"

The girl looks at me like wtf. I look at the guy and I'm like dude what the fuck are you doing you're interrupting our conversation. He's like hey hey calm down cool guy I just want to make friends tonight. The girl piped in Dude leave! It was fucking annoying and its not a rare occasion.

I've talked to Indians that have grown up here. They all say its because there is little interaction between boys and girls all thru out school and guys put them on a pedestal. They have zero sexual experience and simply are incapable of interacting with women. This is from even the major cities too.

Why do you think its culturally ok to raise boys to become these social eunuchs?
>>
>>684851038
Thats cool too btw. I am not the over zealous guy who will get down to arguing with u. If u want to sound intelligent in the future you will want to find the truth all by urself. Or u can keep beliving what you want.. your choice
>>
File: 1392100582227.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1392100582227.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>684851162
>I would rather rule hell, than slave in paradise.

well...have fun in India then
>>
>>684851438
I dont. Neither does my dad. Actually no one i know has one. I think you watch too many South Indian movies mate.
>>
>>684843784
How hard is it for an ausfag to work in I.t in India, just for experience, couldn't give a shit about the money,
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>684848304
ironic thing is indias rape rate is tied with canada at 1.8, while usa in terms of raw numbers has 4x as many as india
>>
>>684851467
I blame doordarshan bro. Seriously look it up. Then i tell u why i think so.
>>
>>684851903
Or am I better off staying in Australia and do a few uni courses, am just thinking for hands on experience
>>
>>684850956
that's super fucking funny.

>met a Ukraine guy and he was in school and shit
>says he isn't a fan of indians
>ohifuckinghatethem.png
>regales when a group of "gypsies"
>group hanging out in communal kitchen when the guy is cooking kolbasa or some shit
idk euros amirite
>the tallest one approaches
>demands the guy leave as they want to cook
>>>>five other burners free and room for all of them to cook
>tall one gets aggressive
>guy activates Russian-nigger rage
>gets him by the lapel and tells him fuck off
>his friends are all but rumors
>he never saw the tall one again

fucking curries man
>>
>>684851666
checkd
>>
>>684851903
Language and accent will be a problem but not too much. Though i would be judging whether u can understand how things work here. But if you catch on fast then even the money isnt that bad. Belive me.
>>
Indian IT people are a nightmare: They are not qualified, they speak a strange English and they are 8 hours delayed. Fuck off.
>>
>>684851467
>social eunuchs
that'f fucking good, they're doing natural selection for us and we don't have to kill anything!
>>
>>684852060
Are you saying a broadcast network is responsible for creating virgin weirdos and fucked up beliefs and interactions between the sexes?
>>
>>684851467
think the social tards tend be more common then social savy dudes. you just get more of them since these are the computer dorks from south india.
But its totally true. They leave their village and "make it in america" so they get all high an mighty about. Thinking money alone will do it. They often forget about apperance and game.
>>
>>684852678
all indians i met were opportunistic subhumans with zero social decency.
it's like they are autistic sociopaths by default.
>>
>>684852678
Man i love it when u talk like that. Kek. The so called 'it' people you get to deal with are the 21 year olds from some remote village who was hired fresh outta some shit 2nd tier (the 1st tier are another universe though) IT colleges.
>>
>>684844713
>>684846001
>>684848558
>>684848814
>>684850872
Why do you start posts with "kek"
Is this your way of fitting in? Not to mention how you act like a wannabe Australian saying mate whenever you get the chance.
To top it all off, you have this high and mighty attitude like you are the cream of the crop when it comes to the Indian population. You rebutt the other anons' questions by saying other Indian men are like that but not you.
>>
OP
bhai kyu? kya maze aa rahe hai isme tereko? Inko chezein samjhana is wayy too difficult.

>>684851467
"Why do you think its culturally ok to raise boys to become these social eunuchs?"
We don't. People are slowly changing you gotaa give them time man and as for the Venkatesh you should've just punched the dumbfuck and be done with it. Tech those ignorant dipshits how to fucking behave. This is essentially what OP mentioned that these fucks come from villages and dont know the slightest about human interaction.
>>
>>684844269
The movie is called bang bang retard. Why would he not be shooting?
>>
>>684849106

Only hillbillies can be exceptional people? Where the fuck did you learn that? Fancy commie core public school?
>>
>>684853423
well, yeah! ever see a white collar black man speak like a white man? then he goes "shheeeiiittt nigga" two seconds later? it's who they are! just like everyone on 4chan are fat neckbeards
>>
>>684852869
Yup. You have to watch the shows that used to come. Fucking a holes. After the british left in late 40s people did not understand how yo live in this newly formed nation. So to sort of walk them through it the government sanctioned programmes to be made for the masess. They were trying to keep everyone happy. They ended up making sex such a fucking stigma that still needs sone wearing out.
>>
>>684851467
in india tipping isnt customary like say in japan
ya they are very blunt and brash thats how they are with each other back home.

I dont think lack of sexual experiance is the issue like alot of our uncles and grandparents werent like that.
I blame the huge gendar imbalance of more men then women and the push of a more sexualized culture from the west making really desperate socially tard betas.
>>
>>684850014
We diddn't steal. We came their and took it by occupation.
>>
>>684851666
>Rule hell
>satanic trips
How the fuck
>>
>>684853446
Man its not like the whole village got transplanted over here. Its pretty much every Indian.

Also why do you keep propagating this elitist classist shit that you're spewing. We all look at you as one race. You are no different to the world than these Southern Indian village boys you keep going on about them like they're the reason you are viewed a certain way in the west, but its not. All of you fuckers are weirdos with women.
>>
>>684853423
>This
OP trying to fit in by saying he's above the majority of his people. I'd rather him just be a proud faggot than a wannabe
>>
>>684843784
Does it bother you when people call you Pajeet?
>>
>>684851666

Perfection 666!
>>
>>684852912
Exactly. But you are right. There are more of them.

>>684853423
what does b know about fitting in bro
>>
File: t4m 6.jpg (56 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
t4m 6.jpg
56 KB, 370x370
>>684843784
indian women vs american women

which do you like?
from experiance from myself and pwople from india.
they have the better moral women but short tempered drama queens, while america has hotter calmer but looser women
>>
>>684853948
>>I blame the huge gendar imbalance of more men then women and the push of a more sexualized culture from the west making really desperate socially tard betas.

Thats a good point, however you think information of how to act and interact with the opposite sex would eventually normalize. Maybe 15 years ago you could point to this and be like yeah ok, but way too much time has passed. Something else is going on creating these fucking tardo betas.
>>
>>684854000
true still sterotype, however the north indians living in canada and uk tend to have a less nerdy rep though. But still there but not like in USA
>>
>>684853423
Tell me if said you were a nigger or a redneck or amerifat. Wouldnt you differentiate yourself from it?

I come from a well to family. Have family spread throught the country. I know others who are like this. I grew up with them in one of most expensive locations of the world. We know we are different fron the masses. Always have been. Whats wrong in identifying that?
>>
>>684853446
I know. Neend nahi aa rahi thi. So...u know...
>>
>>684854000
Im not OP smartass.

Well we are in a way the better products of the society and I can tell you this confidently just because my English is okay-ish I guess and I know what image boards are plus I've got good internet. Like 60-70% of our population is village based and the rest occupy the lower middle class/poor corners of the Urban societies.
How the fuck can you jude 1.2 billion people by the characteristics of one single community? Do you fucking realise how diverse the country is? 1.2 FUCKING BILLION PEOPLE AND YOU JUDGE ALL OF THEM AS SOUTH INDIANS?
>>
>>684854370
well its not like suddenly the gendar imbalnce is imrpoving its still getting worse and the atheist non relgious feminist westernized type of thinking is growing.

like honestly look at us in the west. We have more social retards betas fags and overall less masculine then previous generation and guess what we are the most feminist influenced and born in the most promiscuous era but yet so many male virgins.

we arent that different honestly. Its like a white social tard going to japan but since they worship whites and social tads himself that guy gets laid
>>
>>684853985
No you took it by deceit. Thats different.
And we were in a weak spot at that point in time.
>>
>>684854000
To each his own bro. It doesnt matter what you think. Who cares...
>>
>>684843784
can i have your kik?
sometimes i need some stuffs translated to hindi
>>
>>684854077
What is pajeet? I know ajeet as a name.. but i have honestly never been called that. Btw how is it being called Bob?
>>
>>684854844
My trips beat your dubs dothead.

Of course there are going to be exceptions to the rule, but if I was a chick at a bar and an Indian guy walked up to me, you sure as shit better believe I'm going to get the fuck away from his weirdo creepy ass. No matter how you try to spin it, thats what everyone thinks of you no matter where in that shitbox of a country you come from.
>>
>>684855407
>When someone makes a valid point
>Who cares
>>
>>684854282
Exactly my thoughts. But i have a fetish for the innocent types. Fortunately you still find innocent women who are of legal age here
>>
>>684855592
Yes, you speak for everyone amerifat
>>
D e s i g n a t e d
>>
File: Jefferey.jpg (109 KB, 701x484) Image search: [Google]
Jefferey.jpg
109 KB, 701x484
>>684843784
>I am a Nigerian prince, you are my last living relative, forward me your bank details so I can send you 154 million dollars
That's how you sound OP. Now if you don't mind I'll post my shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be [Embed]

dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler
>>
>>684855858
in america? like the small towns?
>>
>>684855592
Yeah i know and i dont blame you for having that opinion cuz its true in many ways i guess idk
>>
>>684855518
Not on it. Sorry bro.
>>
>>684856137
My sides have gone to chandigarh
>>
>>684856151
Well i guess it maybe true for your small towns as well..
>>
>>684855670
Of you think thats a valid point you need to study history a little more
>>
I am an American girl, I like Indian men more than disgusting American men. When I am able to I perform sex with Indian men
>>
>>684851284
English is the universal language for a reason.
>>
Op here this is definately bait.
>>
>>684857052
Quite the opposite actually. Its quite an illogical language. If you dont belive me try grammer from wren n martin
>>
>>684857052
My wife had an Italian as a classmate in school. She had never studied english and hindi. Six months down she was speaking hindi fluently English was still broken. And as a convent school speaking in English was compulsory. The point is English is not such a natural language as it is made out to be.
>>
>>684855983
You fucking banchod donkey hypocrite. You were speaking on behalf of all Slurpee Jockeys just a minute ago. You don't like it when we paint you with the broad brush you do with everyone else.
>>
>>684858008
Nobody said natural. Universal.
>>
>>684858316
You got me there. Still... you catch my drift..
>>
>>684858312
Thand rakh. Chutiyo par hasna seek bey..
>>
>>684857280
Just because it is universal doesn't mean it instantly makes sense. It's universal because the world does business in English. Because as long as America is the number one power in the world (which will be as long as you, me, and the next dozen or so generations live) that means the world runs on the English language. Sorry.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 196x110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
>>
>>684858603
lol the indian guy I knew said you want to piss off an indian guy in an instant call him a sister fucker (banchod)

You are a fucking puppet flying off the handle.

Kek.
>>
>>684858744
Nothing lasts for ever my friend. Though you are right. And lo and behold, we happen to be communicating in english isnt it...
>>
>>684856808
Kek. Because that's how Americans speak. Extra kek.
>>
>>684856808
Also, tits or gtfo.
>>
>>684859011
Make him read what i typed. He explain to u well what i said. You will be surprised
>>
>>684859332
Classic Indian SUCKING up to white people
>>
>>684856808
kek like thats how americans type
>>
>>684860087
What in that sentence sounded like kissing ass? The prejudice is beyond autistic
>>
>>684846811
Canadian fag reporting in. Stay the fuck out please.
>>
>>684860400
You or OP or the other dotheads idk, you're the same fucking entity; suck up to the point it's annoying.
"Please sir, we aren't dalits. Only the south Indians do this do that, please Mr white man accept me."
Fucking dothead faggots!
>>
>>684860797
You wish. Honestly i m not too into it myself. Business is booming here and i am doing well. So...
>>
>>684860797
canuck here, hes invited
>>
>>684861049
Thanks bro. But how come?
>>
>>684853423
you just described every single /b/ user, m8.
>>
>>684861286
troll the whties kek
>>
>>684858744
>which will be as long as you, me, and the next dozen or so generations live
take a step back into reality please.
>>
>>684861745
Kek that would be fun. Would love troll them. Ill do it on my next visit there.
>>
>>684862185
avoid toronto cuz it sucks when it comes to women
alberta and montreal have friendlier women
praries its broing as fuck but youll be interestin for being the foreigner
bc....bring money its expensive
>>
>>684862870
Aah. Now that info is gold buddy.

And if you are ever interested in indian women here is some for you...

Always try to pick women (not prostitutes) up from Mumbai and Delhi, do it more so in a cafe or restaurant. Vlubs can be fine but competition os quite high for your types and besides they know what you want. So cafes are much easier. They will love you pretty much for the fact that it will be no strings attached and they might be interested in the size...
>>
please op we all know indians soo stop saying you people are normal
>>
>>684863839
Kek. Its bait.
>>
>>684851162
>tfw I'm a New Yorker and 25 and the Ceo of a company and I litterally would never ever ever ever fucking go to India.
>>
>>684864436
If thats true, well ... congratulations buddy. Whose that motherfucker that keeps telling you to go India? Tell me who that is and ill take of it. An alcohol.
>>
why most indian guys create profiles with female names and troll other guys or praise their original profiles with them?
>>
>>684864967
I thought a lot of non indians did it too. But i guess they do it to look cool amongst peers...
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm in India too OP...saw this earlier today
>>
>>684864436
Would you go into an owen and turn it on. Would be great for all parties involve
>>
>>684865568
Awesome. Tell me do actually buy the bullshit "the guide" says while walking you through the place. Coz i hope you know that most of it utterly hilarious bunch of crap...
>>
>>684843784
http://www.justonewayticket.com/2012/12/24/the-reason-why-india-makes-you-feel-like-a-superstar/

thoughts on that?
>>
File: fakethank.jpg (10 KB, 225x299) Image search: [Google]
fakethank.jpg
10 KB, 225x299
My computer is running very slow, any tips?
>>
>>684866680
sudo rm -rf /*

If on windows

Delete C:\windows\system32
>>
>>684867008
Or just su if non ubuntu linux
>>
>>684846811
Canadian fag here, fuck off curry niggers we're full
>>
>>684868304
Lets see..
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.