[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ight /b/, this just happened to me and i'm beyond pissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12
File: image.png (407 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
407 KB, 640x430
Ight /b/, this just happened to me and i'm beyond pissed

>be me
>be 1h and a half ago
>1:30 am EST
>go to McDicks
>eat
>gtfo
>walking my way home with a large cola and a cigarette
>walking on a stretched boulevard
>cigarette is 3 puffs away from being kill
>walk towards a building because i wanted to dispose of my cigarette in the ashtray besides the front door
>take shortcut path besides building that leads to a schoolyard
>throw my coke in the thrash
>exit schoolyard into school parking
>walk atleast 50 feet away from school parking
>see cop car turning corner in front of me and driving towards me suddenly blasting their headlights onto me
When they turned the corner they didn't have any lights on which i thought was weird since it's in the damn middle of the night(around 2 am at this point)
Cont.
>>
>>684073825
Bump
>>
File: go on.gif (17 KB, 315x272) Image search: [Google]
go on.gif
17 KB, 315x272
>>
>>684073825
Go on
>>
Hurry the fuck up op
>>
>>684073825
>they park their car besides me and both pigs immediately gets out of the car and position themselves so we form a triangle
>both are middle 20ish pigs
>right off the bat start asking what i'm doing
>tell them i went to McD's and was walking home
>they tell me they saw me besides a building looking all suspicious and shit
>tell them i was smoking what was left of my cigarette to put it in the ashtray because i'm not one to pollute
>one of them tells me i looked nervous and it's suspicious
>ask him on what he bases his statement since i'm calm
>he doesn't elaborate but keeps on repeating 3 times in the same sentence that i was nervous and shit
>the other asks me if i've ever dealed with cops
>tell them other than being intercepted countless times at night that it's not the case
>asks for any ID
>don't have any
>asks me where i live
>tell him i live on a street near
>asks for my date of birth, address and name
>tell him
>he asks me if i've ever lived elsewhere
>answer the question correctly
>tells me that if there's no way to prove my identity that they'll have to bring me to a cell at the station
>tell them that i'm being serious and that usually by this time I've already been let go
Forgot to mention that one of them threatened to charge me for a couple of infractions and that if i wanted he could find way more

Cont.
>>
Don't leave us hanging u fuck
>>
ello ello ello?
>>
>>684075108
>pig 1 re asks for my info
>tell him
>he goes on the computer on his database to find my info
>pig 2 is communicating my info to his other colleagues
>pig 1 asks me if my DOB is 23/05/1991
>told him no and that I already repeated twice my info
>pig 1 asks me if i have a Facebook
>what? Why?
>because i need to check if it's really you
>tell him i don't have any Facebook
>he doesn't believe me
>asks me again
>tell him again
>asks me why i don't have Facebook
>tell him that i've been harassed for a long time by a bunch of ppl and that i don't need this bullshit and that i'm not joking
>he goes back in his car to check again
Cont.
>>
File: 1442385061783.jpg (44 KB, 757x736) Image search: [Google]
1442385061783.jpg
44 KB, 757x736
>>684075693
>middle of night
>police with nothing better to do than beat off to a power trip

What other bullshit is new?
>>
Op is a black man
>>
come on op
>>
>>684075693
fucking facebook is ruining the world.... exactly why i got rid of mine years ago. deleted all pictures and 99% of friends and changed the name..... I hope this world destroys itself. Too many idiots about now a days
>>
>>684075693
>pig2 asks me my astrological sign
>look him dead serious in the eyes and asks if this is a fucking joke
>he answers that he wants to know if it's really my date of birth and that if i know it i should know my astrological sign
>pig 1 never say anything
>asks him what's the point of asking me that since it's far from having it's place in the situation
>tells me he knows his sign and his colleagues and asks me for mine
>asks him what's going on since i don't get it because i find them really suspicious
They were acting really sketchy and shit the whole time
>pig 1 tells me that they can't find anything and to tell them right my real ID or else i'm ending up in jail
>I JUST TOLD YOU MAN I'M NOT MAKING SHIT UP, I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE AND I JUST WENT TO GRAB A BITE AND GO BACK TO MY PLACE
>pig 1 repeats the same shit

Cont.
>>
File: 1461474855963.jpg (21 KB, 361x312) Image search: [Google]
1461474855963.jpg
21 KB, 361x312
>>684076249
obviously!
he is WALKING home
>>
>>684076426
imagine if you were black dude ud probably have died
>>
This is what you get for walking home Black.
>>
>>684076886
or landed life in prison somehow
>>
>>684074902
fuck you
>>
>smoking
>eating mcdicks
Degenerate enough for the gas chamber
>>
>>684076426
>alright, i'll make a deal with you guys, you drive me to my place and i'll show you my ID
>says that they'll have to follow me to make sure i'm bullshitting
>asks me if i live alone
>tell him i'm renting a room at a friend's place
>asks me if she knows my DOB
>dude, i dunno
>pig 1 tells me to put my hands behind my back
>why?
>just put your hands behind your back
>then they both take my hands and won't let go
>WOAH, WHAT'S GOING ON?! HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS I DIDN'T DO SHIT I SWEAR I'M NOT BULLSHITTING
>they force me onto the car
>i'm not even resisting at this point because it could come back against me
>ARE YOU GONNA STILL STRUGGLE OR DO YOU WANT US TO USE FORCE
>dude my wrist are all limp i'm not even trying
>handcuffs me for no reasons
>put me in backseat
>drive to my place
>they're still looking for my info and asking me random shit
Cont.
>>
>>684077354
>>684077354
waiting on op
waiting on op....
what you gonna do when you waiting on op

(im singing this to myself)
>>
File: based_ron.jpg (166 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
based_ron.jpg
166 KB, 600x340
Do you really have to show id or go to jail?

This shit is literally "Papers please"
>>
>>684077354

These type of shit should be illegal. What does date of birth have to do with anything? The only thing that's the cop's business should be A: "Is this person doing something illegal". And there shouldn't be a B.
>>
>>684076426

>whats your favourite pokemon
>everybody likes pokemon
>i know my favourite pokemon
>my colleagues too
>>
>>684076426
>cop 1 comes at me i back away
>cop 2 pulls his gun and shouts "look out hes armed!"
>i tell them im unarmed as cop 1 lunges at me
>cop 1 grabs me and wrestles me to the ground while im calling for help
>cop 2 stands on my hands trying to break my fingers
>i scream out for help as the 3 cops for no fucking reason attacked me
>some guy from a nearby house ope ed the door
>everyone got on the floor
>cop 1 rummages through my pockets and my spaghetti falls all over the place
>fucking dinosaurs
>>
I know in texas you don't have to show any ID unless you actually committed a crime
>>
>>684077668
No.
>>
File: 1454056570697.jpg (115 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1454056570697.jpg
115 KB, 680x680
>>684077830
>tfw pigs evolved into cops
>>
File: 1370910635285.jpg (61 KB, 411x381) Image search: [Google]
1370910635285.jpg
61 KB, 411x381
>>684077830
>>
>>684077354
>we're near my place and pig 1 tells me that if i ever am telling the truth that they won't give me any tickets
>they let me out of the car, still handcuffed
>tells me to walk slower as i'm walking towards the door
>enter my place
>wake up all the 4 dogs and my friend
>friend asks me who is this while we head to my room
>pigs don't even say anything
>go to my room
>asks me where my ID's at
>asks me to uncuff me so i can look
>tells me that he doesn't care about my weed
My room is a mess and had tons of thc filled zips hanging around
>starts looking for my ID
>tell him it might be in one of my dirty pair of jeans laying around
>my friend storms in my room really pissed off asking them wtf is going on and that what's their deal to enter stranger's place without knocking
>asks them wtf is going on
>summarize her the story
>pigs never said anything
>she's beyond pissed and walks back
>pig 2 finds my ID and hands it to pig 1
>my friend walks back in as pig 1 looks at my ID

CONT.
>>
Hold up OP, gotta make a phone call.
>ring ring
>"hey bullshit, it's Anon. OP is at it again"
>>
>>684078391
Waiting for dat dinosaur. You lost me when a pig doesn't care about weed.
>>
>>684078391

Bump
>>
File: 1461134598150.jpg (147 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1461134598150.jpg
147 KB, 650x600
>>684078391
>tells me that he doesn't care about my weed
Who the fuck you finna fool
>>
>>684078391
>pig 1: well... You're not a liar
>my friend let's out a swear and go the fuck downstairs
>they uncuff me telling me they won't give me anything and that they're used to getting people lying their way out of situations and that it is hard for them to deal with people without IDs
>pig 2 asks what's the deal with my friend
>well what would your reaction be if random fucks broke into your place in the middle of the night and not answering whenever you asks question being in pitch black
>he doesn't even answer back
>pig 1 has a shit eating grin on his face and tells me that they'll tell that to their Christmas job party
>what?!
>he repeats the same shit
>ufookingwotm8.jpeg
>nothing, have a great night
>they fuck off

Forgot to asks for their badge number and names because they were unprofessional and sketchy as fuck

I live in Quebec and am white(for those who called me black)

Am i in the right to file a complaint? This was seriously fucked
>>
>>684079247
In america, you can sue.
>>
>>684078701
Dude i fucking swear on my head he said that because they were empty ziplocs with THC everywhere on my table where i thought my ID was

And for the record, i didn't have any weed, which is pretty rare
>>
>Quebecois
>White
>>
>>684079247
meh ending/10
>>
>>684079375
>>684079247
Not without badge numbers or names
>>
>>684076426
who believes in astrology anymore?

fucking murricans
>>
File: 1460852709795.jpg (75 KB, 711x669) Image search: [Google]
1460852709795.jpg
75 KB, 711x669
>>684079383
>they were empty ziplocs with THC
>>
>>684079247
even if you had badge numbers/names nothing would be gained by filing a complaint. They'd get a slap on the wrist at best, and you'd be placed on a permanent shit list. Just accept your assfucking and be glad you didn't get arrested.

In the future, whenever a cop says "I don't care about your weed", 99.999% of the time you need to start demanding a search warrant and to speak to a lawyer. They absolutely do care about your weed. They really want you to show it to them so they can get their easy conviction. Don't make their job easy which you did at every step in your story.
>>
>>684079694
Bags had bud in them before, must have been leftover keef/bits of bud.
>>
those guys would be crucified in the news here in vancouver but you are le quebecouis dipshit and forgot to get their badge. ps always go to the media before you make a complaint
>>
>>684079766
No you dumbfuck, i asked them to uncuff me so i could look on my table for my ID(my table was messy as shit and had ziplocs laying around)

That's why he said he doesn't care about my weed
>implying he tought i was trying to make sure they don't find "my weed"

Definitely not making this goddamn shit up
>>
>>684080187
i didn't say you were. My point is you made their job easy from the beginning. They were fishing for something to convict you on and you sat back and let them. You were lucky they didn't find anything.
>>
File: 1442669975396.jpg (112 KB, 1102x720) Image search: [Google]
1442669975396.jpg
112 KB, 1102x720
>>684079247
In the UK wouldn't stand for this shit, not sure how it is in Quebec but I'd be mad as fuck.
>>
>>684080277
No dude, everytime this has happened to me, they would always stay in their car and be neutral

But this time they got off and formed a triangle with me and i just answered their damn questions

Even when i asked what did i do wrong pig 1 threatened me to give countless tickets mentionning that i trespassed twice a private property(building i put my cig in ashtray and schoolyard i took as a shortcut)

They were really sketchy and their attitudes reeked of powertrip and btw in Quebec you are obligated to give ID when intercepted by cops

Failure to comply is going to land you in a cell at the station
>>
>>684080821
Oh and even told me that if he wanted he could find way more infractions if i'm not cooperating
>>
>>684079247
I don't know how it works in Canada. In the US, don't talk to cops, period. As for whether it is complaint worthy, it sounds like harassment. However, you'd never prove it. So I wouldn't bother. Sorry anon.
>>
>>684080782
Most officer from Québec are dimwitted douchebag on a powertrip. They will allways try to make your life misery. They will prey on anyone vulnerable since they will never get sanctioned. Venant d'un autre québécois qui provient du bas st-laurent.
>>
>>684079649
*Canadians you dumb shit
>>
>>684081126
Chu de Vaudreuil

Stais la calisse de SQ que g pogné taleur

2 crisse de tatas imbue de leur personne dans vingtaine

Esti d'calisse
>>
>>684081095
Well my friend witnessed a bit of it earlier(she got back to sleep as she wouldn't want to talk about it since she didn't sleep well the night before)
>>
>>684081289
C'est ça que ça fait donner du pouvoir a des jeunes avec un QI dans les 2 chiffres. Plus ça va, plus sont cons et militarisés. On a plus affaires a des humains avec un jugement mais a des mercenaires qui protèges la propriété des riches qui nous exploites. On est un pays ''libre''.
>>
>>684081126
Had similar situation in BC a few times as well, but I am Asian instead of White. I hate to say it, but fuck the police.

If you can't even protect the people and do your job, then what good are you?
>>
Tfw you always have at least 3 forms of identification on you at all times.
>>
>>684081728
Ouin dude le monde est fucking brainwashé c n'importe quoi
>>
>>684073825
are you a nigger by any chance?
>>
>>684081915
Most people i knew that went to be cops were assholes and not the brightest bulb. Good cops do not exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 960x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 960x1067
>>684082373
OP here

Learn to read a thread you turbotard
>>
>>684079247
america........
>>
>>684081161
pfft might aswell be murrica, ayy
>>
>>684082107
Comme j'ai répondu a l'autre, un bon policier ca existe pas. Si tu veux protégé le monde ta juste a devenir ambulancier. Un cops c'est comme un huissier armé.
>>
>>684073825
well why should i believe you are indeed "white", and not some garboon that want sympathy.
>>
>>684082501
The autism...
>>
>>684082623
Word

Tout court taleur stais juste sketchy en tabarnak du début à fin

Y se sont payé ma tête à une couple de reprises mais jl'ai pas inclu dans mon greentext vue que j'essayais d'écrire le plus vite possible
>>
>>684082849
>anon calls me a nigger
>has clearly not read the thread
>i post proof
>get called autist

Grab a fucking dictionary you stupid dumbass
>>
>>684083007
Je comprend... Tu tes fais niaiser par 2 cochons en powertrip. Pour eu c'étais leur moment mémorable de la soiré. Abusé de leur droit et rire de quelqu'un qui a rien fait de mal, quoi de mieux que de raconter ça a leur party de job. Tendis que toi ca carrément chier ta soiré et il y a rien que tu aurais pu faire et peux faire pour y remédier.
>>
>>684083377
Ouin man chu fucking pissed, ça se trouve qu'le poste de la SQ est à 30 min de marches de chez nous

Selon toi, tu penses tu que ça serais faisable d'aller expliquer brèvement que g été victime d'une mauvaise intervention non professionel pis demandé à avoir une listes des agents de ste nuit pis de retracer les calls qui se sont fait avec leur CB? La situation a probablement été noté avec les 2 noms des agents

Si c le cas j'pense j'va aller au journal local pour essayer de faire entendre st'histoire la?
>>
>>684083705
Bonne chance.
>>
>>684083857
À ce point la?
>>
>>684083705
Si ça peu fonctionner je te le souhaite. Une plainte a la déontologie est rarement efficace.
>>
Op is nigger
>>
>>684083131
You look like an autist.
Its probably why the cops fucked with you.
>>
>>684084086
5° manquer de respect ou de politesse à l'égard d'une personne.

D. 920-90, a. 5.

6. Le policier doit éviter toute forme d'abus d'autorité dans ses rapports avec le public.

Notamment, le policier ne doit pas:

1° avoir recours à une force plus grande que celle nécessaire pour accomplir ce qui lui est enjoint ou permis de faire;

2° faire des menaces, de l'intimidation ou du harcèlement;

3° porter sciemment une accusation contre une personne sans justification;

4° abuser de son autorité en vue d'obtenir une déclaration;

5° détenir, aux fins de l'interroger, une personne qui n'est pas en état d'arrestation.

Toute les points qui ont enfreint
>>
>>684084081
essaie de choper le support d'une asso parceque tout seul tu vas te faire manger, je pense.
Je suis pas québécois mais en France c'est la galere avec les policiers.
>>
>>684084240
C quoi une asso?
>>
>>684084233
Oublie pas que tu n'as pas de preuves(J'assume selon ton histoire). Ça va être ta parole contre la leurs a moins que le tous a été filmé et enregistré.
>>
>>684084348
une association.
temoinslyon.free.fr
ce genre de truc.
>>
>>684084240
Mais ouin j'viens d'penser à ça

J'me suis tellement faite intercepter de fois pendant la nuit l'année dernière que c sûr qu'y'on mon nom dans leurs bases de donnée

Si j'va au poste pis je demande à voir si je suis dans la base de donnée et que j'étais dedans depuis le début, tu penses tu que ça pourrais jouer en ma faveur? Ma coloc a été témoin d'un boute de tsa

Pis les cochons avaient de la retenu et avait pas la même attitude quand est venu dans ma chambre

Pis sois dit en passant ça fais des années que jme fais harceler pis que ya ben du monde qu'y'on faite dla propagande dans mon dos au point où mon nom a fait le tour de la montérégie

G quitter au dsus de 20 jobs pis déménager plusieurs fois à cause de la même raison

Les cochons de taleurs était vrmt weird pis sketch pis avait l'air vrmt trop zêler de vouloir me faire rentrer en dedans
>>
>>684083131
thug life
>>
>>684084456
Ben ma coloc a débarqué dans ma chambre pis les 2 cochons était en train de fouiller ma chambre pendant que g checkais les menottes au poignet assis sur mon lit

Quel Policier va amener un dude où ce qui habite en le laissant menotter a fouiller sa chambre?

J'leur ai demandé à plusieurs reprises de me détacher

Comme si y'aurais eu moyen que j'me pousse avec eux dans ma face, right?
>>
>>684085063
Ouais je comprend ton point de vue mais essaie de voir du coté des policiers. Ton argument tiendra pas debout a cause du manque de preuve. 2 témoignages incluant le tiens c'est pas assez. Ça te prend du solide comme une vidéo ou un enregistrement. La système judiciaire va toujours favoriser le côté du policier.
>>
>>684085496
Sacrement, dude chu fucking pissed

Prochaine fois j'va mettre mon fucking microphone sur mon iPod touch pis le cacher dans mes poches si chu pour voir un char de cochon pendant la nuit
>>
>>684085839
Toujours filmé les cochons et quand il commence a faire chier ou tu trouve une faille tu demande qu'il call un superviseur(en tk c'est de même ça fonctionne au states) pour réévaluer la situation.
>>
>>684086166
Tk thanks du conseil, j'va être sur mes putains de garde à l'avenir, peace
>>
>>684074902
keked
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.