[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: 1462257951955.jpg (213 KB, 944x707) Image search: [Google]
1462257951955.jpg
213 KB, 944x707
if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred
>>
Rule: All girls must come to school wearing nipple clamps, and without a bra or shirt. They are to be kept on the entire day. They each have weight attached to their clamps, how much weight is determined by their current grade. A lower grade means more weight. Girls with higher grades are expected to reguarly pull on the clamps of girls with lower grades, as a sort of motivation. At any time, you can tug on their clamps, make them pull their own clamps, or make them pull on another girl's nipple clamps. Every week, 2 different girls will be chosen to, for the entire week, share 2 clamps, nipple to nipple.
>>
>>684034608
Violation 1: You tittyfuck her. Then, for an hour, her tits will be tied, her clamps attatched to the ceiling, and she will be made to stand on a stool that just a little too short, even if she is on her tippy-toes.
The next day, she will have to wear electric-shocking clamps, that are triggered with the press of a button. At the end of that day, she will be part of a painful and humilating session with several other girls of your choosing, where...
>they pull on her clamps and shock her
>she sucks on their tits, and licks their nipples
>>
>>684033372
Rule: all girls must wear a skirt.
I'm a simple man.
>>
>>684035482
Isn't that a bit too much for first violation?
>>
>>684035482
2: For the next 5 days of school, she will have 3 daily sessions where she gets tittyfucked. Each day, her electric clamps will be switched out with normal ones, which will be heated and then put on. These will only cause tissue damage with prolonged exposure, but they remain clamped on her until she begins to cry. If she wants to eat, she has to eat her food from off of another girl's tits. If she wants to drink, she will be milked, and drink that. If she can't produce milk, she'll have to suck and play with another girl to get some milk to drink.
>>684035834
I don't know
>>
>>684035559
do you need a microwave?
>>
anyone into girls feet getting molested against their will?
>>
>>684036491
Yes, I use a microwave? Why?
>>
>>684035559
First offense: a random student (guy or girl) will be called out, and will have to eat her out. If the student doesn't want to, another student will be called out. Repeat.
>>
>>684036350
3: She will be stripped naked. Her feet will be tied together, and then to the ceiling with a rope. Same with her hands. Her tits will be tied, and her remote-controlled electric-shock clamps will be hooked to the cieling. She'll have to wear a string of anal beads, and a remote-controlled vibrator in her pussy.
This can be public in front of everyone, a few people, or just in front of you, if you wish. She'll be made into a toy, and people will pay to control the remotes to her vibrator and shock clamps. She can be spanked or forced to give blowjobs, lick feet, eat cum, her feet can be tickled, and licked, and her string of anal beads can be pulled on, put back into her ass, then put into her mouth, and back into her ass, or whatever you want, she's basically a toy now.
Every time she cums, her tits will be beat, but not enough to cause bruising.
She will only be removed to go to the bathroom. This will be her life from now on.
>>
>>684037515
Second offense: A random student will be called on, same process as before. That student will get to fuck the offender in any way they want, anal, fist, or >>684038105 , basically, sex slave for a day.
>>
>>684038956
Third offense: the offender is sex slave for life, for one or multiple people.

During all of these
>>684037515
>>684038956
and this one,
the offender must wear a skirt at all times.

I wish I had pictures.
>>
>>684038105
having trouble picture it, how will she be tied?
>>
>>684039893
With a rope
*bah dum tiss*
>>
Anyone else?
bump
>>
I want to read these but i dont want to create one
>>
>>684041094
don't be shy, we all have a fetish
>>
RULE: free use to me. i can fuck at any time under any condition, or take a girls clothes, whatever

PUNISHMENT: die
>>
>>684038105
only like the foot fetish parts
>>
I would make all girls at the school where skirts and low hanging Tank tops with no bra or underwear.
1st Violation: Has to come to school the next day with no shirt on and can be groped by anyone in the school at any time.

2nd Violation: The offender cannot wear pants, panties, bra's or shirts for the rest of the month and at anytime can be taken out of class to be fucked by any student, male or female. Also must take contraceptives during this time frame.

3rd Violation: Will be strapped to a table with their legs open and hands up and will be a sex doll for the entire school, has to swallow any cum that is in her mouth from the blowjobs and cannot stop anyone from having anal or vaginal intercourse with her. (This is where the contraceptives come in)

If they culprit goes without incident for more than a week the violations reset. We gotta be fair here
>>
>>684033372
>At school.

Underage fag. Mods please.
>>
>>684042715
I've written a lot more foot fetish stuff, actually. The nipple clamp isn't much of a fetish of mine, I just kind of made it up...
>>
>>684043711
can you write a foot fetish one? where the girl is unwilling
>>
>>684043907
Yeah, sure. Which of these you like
>lesbian
>tickling
>licking, sucking, kissing feet
>dirty feet
>socks
>shoes
>sweat
>smell
>>
>>684043082
what body part would she be groped on the most often?
>>
Bottomless day.
All hot girls must be pantsless that day. Only thongs are allowed.

Infringement will be punished by stripping and public bukkake.
>>
>>684033372
This kind of thread should be screencapped and posted on a cringe thread
>>
File: gjfdjfhdfghdfhg.jpg (87 KB, 469x625) Image search: [Google]
gjfdjfhdfghdfhg.jpg
87 KB, 469x625
Every girl must sit with their feet up on their desk, and must wear very short skirts and no underwear.
Chairs will be made for the optimal sitting
Foot wear must be taken off before entering the school, including socks.

1st offense
She will be blindfolded for the day, and at a random point during the day she will be captured and be hung from the ceiling by her feet until she pisses on herself.
She must go back to class and may not shower, only wash her feet, until the end of the NEXT day.

2nd offense
She will be blindfolded and gagged, and be tied at the ankles and knees for the next two weeks.
She must crawl everywhere she goes, so her pussy shows. She also is not allowed to use the restroom at all and must drink a gallon of water at the beggining of the day, beggining of the school day, halfway through the school day, end of the school day, and before bed. She may attempt to find a private spot to shit if she pleases because nobody wants to see that, but she must piss in public.

3rd offense
She will be tied at the ankles, knees, her torso will be tied in rope including her tits, her elbows and wrists behind her back, and her ankles will be attatched to her neck with a rope (like a scorpion sort of) She will be suspened from the ceiling.
Boys can cane her feet, whip her, pull her hair, eat her pussy, whatever they please. When school is in session, If she screams she gets an extremely high voltage shock. When she pisses it gets funneled into her mouth. her feet must remain curled up at all times, and if she doesn't, they get whipped until they draw some blood, and then cum on.
She will remain like this for 3 months, and after that she sits in a basement for the rest of her life with only a small tv and a variety of sex toys.
High academically performing male students will be rewarded with going into the basement with her and doing as they please. for a full day, they can of course leave and come back as they please for that day
>>
>>684044388
>>684045389
Great, someone already did it. I didn't want to because I'm tired. Maybe next time.
>>
>>684044388
everything but lesbian is good, i'd rather the attention be put on the feet of the girl being punished

also i'm into asian girls, maybe make special rues or harsher alternate punishments in cases where the girl is asian?
>>
1st: Girl loses panty privileges. Must wear pullups to school for a week.

2nd: Girl loses skirt/pants privileges, and is demoted to diapers for a month. Also loses bathroom privileges when time comes to pee.

3rd: Girl loses all clothing privileges, except for the double diaper she is taped into at the start of each day, in front of the entire school. Must go to the bathroom only in her diaper, and is given an enema at the start of each day. Only gets a change before she goes home.
>>
>>684045656
the more the merrier bruh, liked your themes better too, not really into caning as much
>>
>>684033372
whos she op?
>>
>>684045862
What's the rule?
>>
>>684045389
for the first offense are guys allowed to touch her?
>>
>>684047207
She will be inside a viewing box, no touching allowed as it's only the first offense
>>
>>684044388
still gonna make it?
>>
>>684047773
Next time, too tired.
Sorry.
>>
>>684047773
>>684048080
Aw man, I was interested in this too.
>>
>>684047598
if the girl is asian, they should let guys inside the box
>>
Rule: Pants are not allowed. They may choose to wear underwear if they wish, and long shirts that cover themselves are fine, simply no pants, skirts, or any bottom wear allowed.

1st offense: A simple warning and instruction to strip pants off immediately.

2nd offense: Full strip and forced to be naked for the next week. If any clothing is on it is to be forcefully stripped if she does not comply. She may be groped by anyone who wishes and is forced to give blowjobs to any who ask.

3rd offense: Full naked for a month and every day she is assigned a new student to be a slave to for the day. She is to obey any orders given by that student, sexual or not.
>>
only males receive ids. Male hallmonitors are wardens of the hallways. All girls in the school are rounded up before classes start in august and students may come adopt a ration of slave girls for the whole year to rent. Fees must be paid biannually. Depending on the number of girls in the school's ratio to boys, the male students may receive more than one slave. ie if there are 500 males and 1000 females each male can have up to two slaves to be rented. You can do whatever you want with them and may even take them home, however you pay for any damages when fees are due. You may trade slaves at your will but if there are any escaped slaves and hallmonitors see them they are to be raped on sight as punishment. Also they can't wear clothes as part of dress code.
>>
>>684045320
The thread happens too frequently to be necessary.
>>
>>684049137
what kind of orders would be common?
>>
>>684049212
slaves are also identified by wristbands or other accessories like hats. you can create clans and join with male students to have a pool of slaves you can change amongst yourselves under the same rent fee by the host of the clan. Each clan member adds a half off fee instead of another full rent payment to make clans more advisable as to keep the females under control and keep masters from being overthrown. Soon an economy grows based on sex labor in the school. For instance trade a slave in to the slave adoption center and get a no homework pass for a week or some shit. If a male student is caught for misbehavior his slaves may be taken. If too many males act up and the ratio goes up, their slaves may be given to another more well behaved student. Students who show great value and behavior may be given extra slaves from the middle school, as no females below the age of 13 are allowed to go to school to keep them stupid.
>>
>>684049896
Whatever the fuck they want. Blowjobs, fucking, feet stuff, doesn't matter. That student basically has the day to do whatever they want with her.
>>
>>684050296
any examples of feet stuff or kinkier things?
>>
>>684049137
What do you think would be the most popular areas to grope?
>>
>>684049212
>>684050240
How much would they cost to rent?
>>
>>684042676
kinky
>>
>>684050657
meh. 50$ every semester
average about 700 or 800 girls
should provide enough net for some degenerate sex slaves
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.