[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on the recent issue with transgender bathrooms? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 42
File: images (30).jpg (7 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
7 KB, 246x205
Opinions on the recent issue with transgender bathrooms?

I think it was never a problem, and this whole thing is pretty stupid. I'm a femanon (inb4 tits or gtfo) and this whole "transgenders will rape women" is a bunch of bullshit. I have a better chance of being raped at a party than in a bathroom. But according to the men, I'm at risk. Because they know what goes on in women's bathrooms obviously. I just think why is this a problem when it never was before?
>>
Who cares
>>
If rebulicans really wanted to protect children from rapeist they would ban them from being by priest.
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>684021487
True
>>
Should keep people in the bathrooms they're supposed to be in for safety reasons.

Also should probably send people who want to use the alt bathrooms somewhere away from normal people.
>>
>>684021487
muslims raped 1400 kids in rotherham and you're afraid of priests? jesus christ how fucked is american media these days
>>
Can we bring back segregated bathrooms? I don't feel comfortable sharing the same toilet as a nigger.
>>
>>684021487
The majority of Catholics are Democrats...
>>
I also have a question: is it illegal to use the other sex's bathroom? My mom would take me into the ladies room all the time, and if it's one of those single toilet one's i'll use the ladies' room if the guy's is taken.

Another point, bathrooms are designed with certain genitals in mind, this has nothing to do with your gender. if you have a dick, use a urinal. this goes for people who've transitioned, regardless of birth gender, use the bathroom that matches your bits

also if you can pass as a lady/guy who is gonna stop you from using the bathroom that it looks like you belong in? Is this law just for ugly people and unconvincing trannys?
>>
>>684020852
I see no shitting problem with just adding a third bathroom labeled "undecided". How much more expensive can it be. Everything else is just depressing repetitive politics. Nobody should give a shit about it.
>>
>>684020852
The benevolent part of my brain thinks that you should really just use whatever restroom corresponds to your current genitalia.

My gut says the average transgender person has serious psychological issues and probably don't deserve the right to procreate.
>>
>>684021813
Don't label the entire religion for what 5 non practising men did.
>>
>>684022902
This
>>
>>684020852
>transgenders will rape women
Not the issue. Rapists and perverts will "identify" as a woman to get into the ladies room.

It was never an issue before Democrats made it one. No one fucking cared. All the sudden a bunch of SJWs demanded that private businesses let freaks use the bathroom they "identify" with.

1) People are so against it because the government shouldn't tell anyone how to operate their bathroom.
2) Allowing any person to go into whatever bathroom they want is ripe for abuse.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-21-24-41.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-21-24-41.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>684020852
>>
>>684023352
im sure that if a guy really wanted to go into the girls bathroom to rape someone, they were going to do it already, regardless of now "being allowed"

people can pretty much use the bathroom that they see fit anyway, no one cared before, and no one really gives a shit now. it's just something to complain about
>>
>>684020852
In general I have fuck all issue with lgbt people. They can marry, fuck, adopt kids.... Anything, but the one area I draw the line is where its legislated to force my knowledge of truth in the world. They are men in dresses. That is a fact and any law that forces me to ignore that is not something I can tolerate. What's next? Oh of course you are a dragon. Why yes madame I can now see you are a 72 foot tall nigger toddler.
Illusion is simply that. Transgender people are this generations equivalent of a wig. A wig doesn't mean you have actual hair. Just that you're stupid enough to hope everyone is polite enough to act like you have hair.
>>
i have got an idea: why don't let the person decide once and for all in the passport which bathroom/toilet he/she wants to use? then everyone is bounded to that. changing that is a bureaucratic act.
>>
>>684020852
You're unfocused on the bigger picture. The government uses this sort of display to hide atrocious bills they want to pass or unpopular desicions. Stay woke femanon.
>>
>>684024929
alternatively, why does it have to be a legal issue at all. You have different stalls in bathrooms, right?
If any of that fearmongery rapeshit happens, those things will be well covered by existing laws on rape and sexual harrassment.
>>
>>684020852

why make a law about it in the first place. it's like 0.3 percent of the population
>>
>>684020852
We really need to clamp down on this whole "self-identify" bullshit going on in this country. Instead of people living their lives with the cards they are dealt we are just reinforcing the denial of widespread mental issues that exist today.
>>
Why are we catering to this. All we do now is try to make everyone feel accepted and not use logic. I have a idea have another holocaust, but only for people with gender retardation.
>>
>>684025661
i don't see a problem to live your life as you want as long as you don't hurt anyone else. freedom of choice is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>684024755
We should care. Why the fuck would you want to be an enabler to mental illness?
>>
File: image.png (529 KB, 658x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529 KB, 658x960
>>684025661
What is
R E L I G I O N
E
L
I
G
I
O
N
>>
>>684022992
>5 men raped 1400 kids

Ok.
>>
>>684024801
Winner
>>
>>684026646
But it's not about freedom. It's about these freaks demanding everyone else to see them as they see themselves. That thought policing. Fuck that shit
>>
You know, trans women can get raped or killed, too...
>>
>>684026646
letting mentally ill people use the bathroom isn't the same as enabling mental illness
even psychopaths get to use the bathroom
this isn't something you take away from someone, no matter what's wrong with them
>>
>>684026727
Oh boy a bitter atheist. It's funny how butthurt you people get.
>>
>>684026411
In a general sense I completely agree with you. But it's just getting absurd. As much as I love personal freedom, I love the concept of heritage even more. All this "I don't want to be a boy" or "I don't want to be white" nonsense is providing nothing positive to society except perhaps entertainment.
>>
I don't really care because trannies are less than .1% of the population. I almost hope incidents of sexual crime do increase from it though.

Mostly, I just believe that more laws are bad and this should be up to the states, or even counties, to decide. The fewer federal laws the better.
>>
>>684026936
What. The. Literal. Fuck.

Letting them choose the bathroom they identify with is telling them that a) you are indeed a woman and b) I support your delusion.
>>
>>684027310
Fucking this.
>>
>>684027223
not everything has to be for the good of society. who knows what the individual is providing.
>>
>>684027310
We should make this guy the next President.
>>
>>684026936
I'm a hot lady
>>
>>684027335
not if you let everyone choose.
>>
>>684022038
*The majority of Democrats are Catholics.
>>
>>684020852
If I were trans I'd rape you cuz nobody will believe you.
>>
>>684021592
Newfag
>>
>>684027578
Probably a lot of heartache to his/her elders and a lot of confusion and embarrassment to his/her offspring. Unless they're a world-renowned scientist or something I highly doubt they provide much more than what I just described.
>>
>>684022902
I agree.
>>
>>684027785
Nope nice b8 m8
>>
>>684026136
Right and look how the first Holocaust turned out, sure got rid of all the Jews! No more left, right? Right??
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 337x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 337x276
>>684027004
>Religion the cause of literally every major conflict
>Not objectively a mental illness

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>684021813
You'd laugh if you saw how they run our media. Give this much attention for this here ie etc etc
>>
>>684028056
The butthurt is strong with this one.
>>
>>684026764
A lot more than 1400 boys have been molested by priests.

Don't be religious is the clear take away
>>
>>684020852
It's all bullshit, nobody gave a fuck about this a couple months ago, now its a huge issue because they made it political. Now people are saying theyre scared about pedos going in to bathrooms dressed like women, give me a fucking break. So what are people going to do when people who look like women go in the men's bathroom and people who look like men go into the women's bathroom? Call the police every time? Waste of resources. So if theyre worried about guys going into women's bathrooms looking like women, this makes it easier for that situation to happen, fucking idiots. If it isnt broke dont fix it.
>>
>>684021813
conservatives already hate sandniggers, that's just a given
>>
>>684027920
people disappoint other people all the time. it's no trans exclusive thing.
>>
>>684020852
>catering to the needs of mentally ill "people" who only make up 0.2 per cent of the population
It's really hard to admit, but mudslimes are right. The so-called Western world needs to perish.
>>
>>684028163
Yeah bitch, haven't you seen spotlight? Kids getting raped by priests all the time. That is decidedly unsweet
>>
File: image.jpg (395 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395 KB, 1200x800
>>684028146
I'll make ur butt hurt with my monster cock magnum dong bb
>>
File: mammaries or FTW.jpg (45 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
mammaries or FTW.jpg
45 KB, 450x300
tits or gtfo
>>
What frustrates me about this whole issue is that the argument is "why aren't these people allowed to use whatever bathroom they want" and there is no "justified" answer against it in the eyes of the left. Why do the rights of a minority trump the rights of a majority? If i said the thought makes me uncomfortable, you'd say "too fucking bad, deal with it." If I said "Use the bathroom that corresponds to your genitals and society rather than the one you 'identify with' because dems the rules," I'd be called a monster and transphobe. No one is barring them from using _A_ bathroom, only a certain bathroom, so their argument isn't any more or less valid than mine.
>>
>>684021813
Liar, it was 1400 women, not kids.
>>
>>684028056
>every major conflict hasn't shaped history to place you where you are today

You realize we should all be thankful for history, right? No matter our current views on it...
>>
>>684027335
no
letting them choose means nobody actually has to give a shit where they shit
you get to ignore them because it stops being anybody's business where they use the bathroom
>>
>>684028333
>thinks trans arent people
they might be mentally ill, but they're still people. headass.
>>
>>684028520
there's no contest of rights here
everyone has (or should have) the right to use the bathroom
>>
>>684028670
Hypersexual people have been proven to be dangerous.
>>
Why shouldn't normal people be suspicious of those who define their existence by their sexuality?
>>
>>684028520
So you're fine with women who look like guys going into women's bathrooms and vice versa? You dont see how that could create problems where there werent any? Dont you think it would be better to use the bathroom that fits you?
>>
>>684026136
If only it would be so simple...
>>
File: deal with it dildo.gif (1 MB, 360x380) Image search: [Google]
deal with it dildo.gif
1 MB, 360x380
If you were trans, how would anyone be able to tell if you weren't the corresponding gender?

who's in the bathroom like, you're not a woman enough for this woman's bathrooms
>>
>>684029265
this is why girls suck at being funny....
>>
>>684028861
Hypersexuality isn't transgender. But who tf cares, the 1 out of 5 americans with anger management issues are also proven to be dangerous, so whats your point?
>>
throw out all the laws.

Take all the signs off the bathrooms.

Lock all bathroom doors.

Make every user, regardless of anything, sign out a key to use the bathroom.
>>
Just make unisex toilets everywhere and be done with it.
There is no good reason to separate male and female in different toilets.
>>
>>684029676
Unisex is one at a time, separating is more efficient.
>>
>>684020852
Only thing this will do is allow people who can't pass for their gender to use the bathroom. No one is gonna say shit if someone like Bailey Jay wants to use the bathroom. This rape shit is really just fear mongering tbh. I don't think people will get raped but I do think there will be the occasional creep who throws on a wig and tries to take pictures in other stalls or some hormonal high schooler creep trying to get into the girls locker room during P.E. to watch em change. Really as a man I don't give a fuck if some chick wants to come into my bathroom and watch me piss or a locker room and watch me change. It's you women who I think would be the ones freaked out by it.
>>
>>684027990
Not a bait.
>>
To those who think trans is only a human thing

terriermandotcom blogspot de/2007/05/transexual-and-transgender-wildlife.html
>>
SOLUTION

You look like you got a dick you use the men's room. Nobody can tell.

You look like you got a cunt you use the women's room. Nobody can tell.

If you dress like a banana, use the banana room.

If you dress like a grape, use the grape room.

Does it really fucking matter?

Or more places have those family restrooms where it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>684029556
There is a large proportion of self diagnosed trans people that suffer from hypersexuality. True transgender people shouldn't only view it as a sexual escapade.
>>
File: tits or gtfo.png (146 KB, 1496x1616) Image search: [Google]
tits or gtfo.png
146 KB, 1496x1616
all the newfags ignoring the rules

>inb4 some whiteknight newfag trying to call me a newfag for not knowing "it only applies to attention whores" or some other bullshit that reddit fags made up
>>
>>684028670
>thinks trans are people unironically
kill yourself
>>
>>684022902
/thread
>>
Nearly everyone was happy with the arrangement of having separate men and women's bathrooms. It came as a surprise to most of us that these new laws were needed. We assumed that there were already restrictions in place that allowed the cops or business owners or whoever to kick men out of the women's room. Now we're hearing that the signs on the door were just suggestions, and that there's no law to prevent a man with a big ol' swinging dick from going into the women's room. Huh.

Anyway, most of the arguments for allowing trannies into whatever bathroom (and keep in mind that it doesn't end with bathrooms; locker rooms and showers are next) are also arguments for abolishing segregated bathrooms entirely. Although a lot of people would be cool with that, most people prefer things the way they are. Women don't want men in their bathrooms, and vice versa.

Seems to me we're facing a choice: we can either keep separate bathrooms and have bright-line rules about who goes where, or we scrap the whole thing. Because there's no way to have a room that's exclusively for men or women if "man" and "woman" are self-defined, with no objective external criteria.
>>
>>684029155
You're assuming any of these people are "passable".Why is this even a discussion unless there is clearly a problem present as it is? Am I fine with women, going into the women's washroom? Yes? All I stated was my feelings on the issue. I don't expect anyone to automatically agree with them.
>>
>>684020852
Yeaaaah, it's not transgendered persons peeps are worried about. Its perverts //without// gender dysphoria that will take advantage of a rule that lets anybody anywhere.

If it goes into place, the cucks on here can walk right into a women's restroom, snap a pic under every door, post em here, and leave before anyone can say anything.

Not that I really care, I don't shit in public anyway.
>>
File: 000.jpg (114 KB, 747x733) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
114 KB, 747x733
>>
>>684030646
>If it goes into place, the cucks on here can walk right into a women's restroom, snap a pic under every door, post em here, and leave before anyone can say anything.

Yeah we're going to start seeing a lot more of those "creep threads" on here.
>>
>>684030646
I'm not even that worried about people taking pictures or raping. As far as I'm concerned, it's legitimate for women not to want men in their restroom. That's the way it's been for a very long time. That doesn't mean we can't change that, but most women like things the way they are: no dicks in the women's room. But we're going to overrule them for like 1 in 1000 people. Fuck that. If you're a tenth of a percent of the population, you play by the rules of the 99.9%
>>
I now self identify as Cthulhu.
>>
>>684030297
>typcial fag who hates a whole demographic he's never met in person
use a dictionary, look up person
>>
>>684030615
>You're assuming any of these people are "passable".
It doesnt assume theyre passable. If it goes by genitalia, you will have women who look like men going into women's bathrooms. Theyll be required to.

>Why is this even a discussion unless there is clearly a problem present as it is?
There is no problem as is, everything was working just fine.

Im fine with you having your opinion, but you have to think about the repercussions. It's a whole lot of hassle for nothing. Can you imagine the burden on the police? Theyll be getting called to bathrooms all the time to check people's genitals.
>>
I'm applying for vag inspector to make sure no dicks get in the ladies room.
So get ready fems to show it before you enter.

This will be the only way to prevent this "problem".
>>
>>684031177
what's your orientation? do you like trans species sex?
how do your genitals look like?
>>
You may know in your heart that you're a woman, but the three females next to you are going to be pretty damn sure they're showering with a man when they see your dick.

And that's the problem with all this: if we're going to define "men" and "women" based on a subjective, untestable internal mental state, then there's absolutely no way to prevent any man from walking into the women's showers. All he has to do is declare "I'm a woman."
>>
File: tumblr_nr923dUvtQ1uxyoiso1_1280.jpg (120 KB, 636x597) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr923dUvtQ1uxyoiso1_1280.jpg
120 KB, 636x597
>>684020852
no girls on the internet.

tits or gtfo. no exceptions.
>>
>>684020852
I think it's just a distraction from real issues
trans people have been using whatever bathroom they want since trans was a thing
Gay marriage was getting legalized the same time the TPP was getting pushed through
I'm telling you it's a distraction
>>
>>684030718
I hate this shit. Not for any ideological reason, but because women will straight fuck a bathroom up. The occasional dude might piss on a seat. But, women will aim their ass in the general direction and let fly.
>>
File: femanon.jpg (78 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
femanon.jpg
78 KB, 400x400
>>684020852
TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT! TITS OR GTFO SLUT!
>>
File: nogirls.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
nogirls.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>684020852
tits or gtfo
>>
File: unique.jpg (132 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
unique.jpg
132 KB, 1600x1200
These numbers aren't the same, but they identify as dubs...
>>
File: bitchguide.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bitchguide.jpg
152 KB, 1024x768
>>684020852
look at all the faggots responding to this shit. tits or gtfo.
>>
File: 1358435916645.jpg (58 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
1358435916645.jpg
58 KB, 718x900
>>684027870
gtfo summer.
>>
>>684020852
either make it all unisex or go by what gender you are born as.
>>
>>684031581
this...no one fucking cared before...looks like a chick, talks like a chick, whips of dick in bathroom stall...no one was the wiser.
>>
File: titsorgtfo.jpg (99 KB, 669x511) Image search: [Google]
titsorgtfo.jpg
99 KB, 669x511
>>684020852
tits or gtfo :(
>>
>>684031536
if he has to declare it officially he will likely prefer not to do it.
>>
>>684031255
>Can you imagine the burden on the police? Theyll be getting called to bathrooms all the time to check people's genitals.

This hasn't happened in any appreciable amount to date. I guarantee you that if a man just showed up in the women's room, the gals in there would call the management or the cops, because everyone assumed until five minutes ago that men couldn't be in the women's room.

It just doesn't happen. It won't happen any more frequently once laws are on the books.
>>
>>684030274
The correlation between violence in a restroom and people that are trans is nonexistant. Not saying that none of them are violent, just not at a different rate than other people
>>
>>684031637
>Not for any ideological reason, but because women will straight fuck a bathroom up.

I don't believe you. Every female bathroom i've been forced to use has been clean as a whistle. The men's bathrooms on the other hand i've literally encountered shit smeared on the roof and walls.
>>
File: forgottits.jpg (95 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
forgottits.jpg
95 KB, 800x533
>>684020852
no tits? guess you're going to have to gtfo.
>>
>>684020852
Wasn't a problem till transgender made it a fucking problem. Everyone is entitled to do whatever the hell they want to be happy, but to turn into a campaign and lash out towards anyone who thinks differently is counterintuitive and comes off entitled and ignornant. There will always be moments in this imperfect world that'll illuminate the negativity of individual situations, and should be dealt with and handled then. But don't come out as transgender with your middle fingers up to the world thinking your anymore special than the next human being. Go about your life, be content and sit the fuck down. Don't start none, won't be none. Simple as that. But obviously that just isn't enough for people's insecurity.
>>
>>684023352
This
The freaks should not be allowed to do this. Its a sad time in the USA. Fags can get married, men can go to the women's restroom because he feels like a woman, pussy is president,
>>
>>684031980
What? What's this about "declaring it"? Just walk in. If questioned, say "I identify as a woman" and you get to stay.

What's so difficult about that?
>>
File: 65760615.jpg (384 KB, 783x1170) Image search: [Google]
65760615.jpg
384 KB, 783x1170
>>684020852
if this cumdumpster were an actual equality activist and not a closeted misandrist, they'd know why the tits or gtfo rule applies, and why there are no exceptions.
>>
>>684031637
some true shit here
>>
>>684032026
Talk to anyone who has to clean them.
>>
Pedophile here.
I all for it. I want to infiltrate the girls bathroom as a "trans woman".
>>
>>684032161
i mean if it has to stand in your id card and you have to show it to use a bathroom/toilet whatever.
>>
>>684020852
you have more chances of getting raped by your husband or your boyfriend
>>
>>684032102
>Wasn't a problem till transgender made it a fucking problem
Who were the trans that passed this law?
>>
>>684020852
>according to the men
STFU, opinions on this aren't delineated by sex
>>
>>684031991
It would happen more if this was law, dont you get it?

>I guarantee you that if a man just showed up in the women's room, the gals in there would call the management or the cops
That's exactly what Im saying. Except now it would happen way more often since women who think theyre men would go into a woman's bathroom, because they would be required to. So women who think its a man would call the cops, the cops would have to come check her genitals, and everyones time is wasted.
>>
>>684025316
This. When Congress was debating gay marriage in my country it was such a mediafest that a lot of unacceptable laws (like one that allowed foreign corporations to mine our glaciars no questions asked) were passed with no backlash at all.
>>
>>684030718
Gp anon. Gp.
>>
the whole thing is a waste of time
need to flip a coin and move on to other issues
>>
>>684032265
because you are getting bored from the boys? i have a simple solution: go to a mental hospital.
>>
>>684031998
The argument isn't about then using the toilets. I literally don't give a shit about that. The issue is that they aren't women. I don't care what they think because if we aren't by that logic my nephew is batman. They aren't women, legally and literally. A dress a woman it doesn't make. Having a cunt and being a woman makes you a woman
>>
>>684032265
Gerontophile here.
Bring it on big daddy ;).
>>
File: 1449257197645-0.jpg (87 KB, 702x1040) Image search: [Google]
1449257197645-0.jpg
87 KB, 702x1040
>>684020852
Dude, according to TERF feminists you're at risk.

I say that passing trannies should just use the other bathroom, and non-passing trannies shouldn't exist, they're gross as fuck.

I support transgenderism only because I know that male and female brains are fundamentally different, men are workers and mathematicians, women are mothers, and angry HR whales.

The fact that the male/female brain are different means that it's possible for a male brain to be in a female body and vica verse.

Of course any dumb femicunt that'd argue that men and women are psychologically the same, would of course see transgenderism as nothing more than a psychological disorder that should be treated with therapy, right?
>>
>>684032265
there is a guy i know through coworker who identifies as a woman but is a lesbian and will jack off and take pics of women in bathrooms and locker rooms.
but you cant tell him not to do it since then that would be hateful but he can take "selfies" of naked women and not get in trouble.
>>
>>684031000
OOOOH BOY
IM LICKING MY LIPS AND EDGING JUST THINKING ABOUT THE PATRIARCHY. MMMMMMMHHMMM.
>>
>>684032611
Kik?
>>
>>684020852
It's not a problem I don't understand the big deal. If you're a man and go into the man bathroom, there could be faggots all over in there watching you piss wishing your dick was in their ass. If you're a woman you could be surrounded by lesbo's who want to scissor you, you don't know. Who cares who you're pissing and shitting with?
>>
Some people seem to have a concern that people will use this as an opportunity to be in the same bathroom as someone they are sexually attracted to
So should gay people have to use the womens bathroom so they don't look at guys or take pcitures?
Couldn't people just pretend to be gay and use the womens bathroom?
If you're rational for not letting tans people use the bathroom they prefer is that non trans people might take advantage of this, you've got bigger problems.
>>
>>684032380
No, you're misunderstanding where the trannies and the SJWs are right now. You don't understand their arguments.

According to trannies, it doesn't matter what physical structures a person has. If someone with a penis says "I'm a woman," then they're a woman. I'm serious. This is what they actually believe. They don't need to have surgery. Just simply self-identifying.

That's the problem here: men can shower with women as long as they have a "gender identity" as a woman, which is completely subjective.
>>
File: 1462468342966-0.jpg (58 KB, 332x467) Image search: [Google]
1462468342966-0.jpg
58 KB, 332x467
>>684021813
Fucking muslims need to be the subject of the next genocide.

fucking sand niggers.
>>
>>684020852
I have the solution
Have two bathrooms, name one penis, the other vagina
If you currently have a penis, you go to the penis room
If you have a vagina, you go to the vagina room
>>
>>684032590
I want hot teen gash. I'm not after baby dicks you faggot
>>
File: cant deal with it.gif (497 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
cant deal with it.gif
497 KB, 300x126
>>684032671

>Still not okay to masturbate in public
>>
>>684032960
Where's a hermaphrodite go?
>>
>>684032960
but that won't.... what?
>>
>>684032960
or just have one with urinals and one with stalls, solves everything
>>
Trans should have to shit and piss in a hole in the floor, if they cant even make up their own mind what sex they are they shouldnt be counted as anything, hole in the ground and a wet rag
>>
i would be against it, if we have dual gender bathrooms we might as well free the nipple also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZi3-XEDq7E
>>
>>684033212
this
fuck transies
>>
>>684032514
You're only looking at half the scenarios. You're forgetting that women's rooms would no longer have tall, burly, broad-shouldered biological males in dresses in there. They'd be over in the men's room where they belong. So the cops wouldn't be called in that situation, but today they would be.
>>
>>684032887
why should i follow the arguments of these retards? the only thing i agree with is that it is a legitimate issue. make it a bureaucratic act with only one fixed choice bound to the laws. voila.
>>
>>684033155
Which part do they urinate with
If it's the penis, penis room
If it's the vagina, vagina room
>>
File: vadertits.jpg (81 KB, 560x369) Image search: [Google]
vadertits.jpg
81 KB, 560x369
>>684020852
rules are rules.
>>
>>684032743
Oh yeah same here boi. I can't wait to open that bathroom door for those bitches who know I was snapping those pics but can't do shit because i'll call them transphobic. They'll only be able to smile and meekly utter a thank you to which I'd reply with a "it was my privilege".
>>
File: gtfo.png (512 KB, 937x750) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.png
512 KB, 937x750
>>684020852
tits or gtfo
>>
Anyone who "identifies" as anythingnotger than male or female should have their own separate bathroom, preferably with a trapdoor that opens into a spiked pit when they flush
>>
>>684020852
Hello Femanon, imagine my 5 inch dick inside your wet pussy, moving in and out while I stroke your clit and taste your tongue.
>>
>>684032836
A lot of people care. You might not, but most people want to use bathrooms with only members of the same sex. So what you're saying is that the majority of the population that likes the way things are needs to give up their single-sex bathrooms for the sake of 0.1% of the population.

And of course it won't end with bathrooms. What about showers? Same reasoning?
>>
Trannies go in gender neutral.
>>
>>684033092
point stands. get help.
>>
>>684033338
You really think that men dress up as women to go into women's bathrooms? If that happens, theyre gay, so I doubt women call the cops on them.
>>
>>684033580
0.1% where do you get this percentile? citation needed. And yes I am saying that. If people can't use logic and reasoning, they shouldn't be allowed to vote on anything. Any man can get raped by any man in a mens bathroom. women also can be raped by women, or even men who sneak into a woman's bathroom.
>>
>>684033641
>You really think that men dress up as women to go into women's bathrooms?

Yes. That's what this entire argument is about. The men who dress up as women and go in women's bathrooms are called "transwomen" and apparently we need to genuflect before them and buy into the lie that they're women and not mentally ill men.
>>
>>684032574
at whose expense?
>>
File: buck.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
buck.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
>>684033427
So now you've got Buck Angel using the woman's room by your logic.
>>
>>684033893
No, do you think straight men dress up as women to go into women's bathrooms? I know trannies do it, theyve been doing it, and it hasnt been a problem.
>>
File: dont-drop-the-soap.gif (3 MB, 414x240) Image search: [Google]
dont-drop-the-soap.gif
3 MB, 414x240
>>684020852
welcome to the men's restroom femanon
>>
>>684033886
>logic and reasoning
Found the autist.

So because of "logic and reasoning," we shouldn't have separate men and women's rooms? No thanks. The majority likes the way things are, even if you think it's illogical.

It's not just about rape. Women just want their own space. Men just want their own space.
>>
>>684034129
ALL BY MYSEEEELLLFFFF
>>
>>684033619
Just because sexually prefer younger women does not make me mentally insane and that I "need help". Who are you to judge me? I was born this way, and who I am is who I am. You can't just brainwash me and make me something I'm not. It doesn't work for the LGBT community, and all of the sudden I am the only exception? Go fuck yourself you close minded piece of shit.
>>
As someone who was born a male and identifies as asexual gender neutral its my right to goto the womens bathroom and watch them take a shit, being asexual i get no enjoyment out of it and if you deny my rights i will shame you on social.media and get you fired from your job
>>
>>684034150
how is logic and reasoning autistic? are you saying all the great thinkers of the world were autists? then I take it as a compliment. Opinion is shit, fact is all that matters. You can want this, want that, doesn't mean it's the right way to go. There should be no gender designation to bathrooms but use full stalls that go from ceiling to floor.
>>
>>684034073
No, I don't think straight men do. But here's the thing: without laws to keep men out of women's rooms, they won't need to dress up. They can just stroll on in. If questioned, all they have to do is say "I identify as a woman" and you can't do a damn thing to kick them out.

This is the end of sex-segregated bathrooms, which I (and most people) think are worth keeping.
>>
>>684034010
Yep
>>
>>684034010
>
please see

>>684032664
>>
>>684032604
There are always going to be people who are trans, you can't just stamp that way of life out of existence. Yes, the sex you're born with is something that you cannot change, everyone knows that. The problem is the gender that they associate with. If there were no such ideas as "manly" or "feminine", then there would be no such thing as transgender. They'd just accept their behavior as being themselves
>>
>>684034258
Yeah, don't be pedophobic you racist mysoginist bigot!
>>
>>684034438
Okay, Master Logician: explain why it's more "logical" to have these huge walls rather than open toilets everywhere with no partitions.
>>
everyone knows it doesn't matter
it's just a bunch of cry babies making a big deal out of it like how the jews made a big deal out of the holohoax
>>
>>684020852
Op is a fagg
>>
>>684034626
so you don't have to worry about the faggots and psychos looking at you while you shit. durp.
>>
>>684034258
children have to be protected from misuse. adults can act for themselves. go to a mental hospital. you are a monster. it's not your fault you are one, but it is your fault that you aren't fighting it.
>>
>>684034439
If that was going to be a problem, it would be a problem now. Making laws only serves to complicate things and waste taxpayer money on enforcing the law. Things were just fine up until now, so lets not make a problem where there wasnt one.
>>
>>684034626
Wait, you'd rather there were no partitions and everyone just sit there doing their business in front of everyone?
>>
>>684033886
>citation needed

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/09/upshot/the-search-for-the-best-estimate-of-the-transgender-population.html

Estimates run from 0.1% to 0.3% of the population being transgender. Obviously even a lesser number will have "transitioned"
>>
>>684021964
Underrated post
>>
All the sudden across america. My comfortability doenst matter within the bathroom? The trans get to use whatever bathroom they want and what they are "comfortable" with. Why not just make a gender neutral bathroom? If theese fucking businesses are such social soldiers, then why dont they spend the money for gender neutral bathrooms?
>>
File: 20160508_16_43_01.jpg (7 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
20160508_16_43_01.jpg
7 KB, 207x244
>>684034342
>>
that shit wont happen. i mean, there are a lot of businesses that struggle to maintain 2 bathrooms, with 3 bathrooms, it will be impossible for some businesses to operate.
>>
>>684034816
That's no more or less "logical" than having separate bathrooms. What do you care if they look? Prove why it's logical for you to care, Captain Logic.
>>
All bathroom signs should either have a dick and balls or a puss on them. It has nothing to do with "gender" but what equipment you were born with.
>>
>>684034893
Then by association. Trans people arent at fault. But it is their fault that they aren't fighting their urges to be the opposite gender?
>>
>>684020852
I was mostly just concerned with perverts/pedos being fags and making a nuisance of themselves; really, I don't give a shit though. I think this will actually be a pretty decent step forward towards people being less ashamed of their bodies, which I consider a positive thing (judeo-christian fear of nudity is fucking stupid and I'm really sick of it and how ingrained it is in Western Civilization).
>>
>>684034900
>If that was going to be a problem, it would be a problem now.

It hasn't been a problem because until about a month ago, everyone assumed that there were actual restrictions on who could use which bathroom. No one realized that the "Women" sign on the door was just a suggestion. Everyone thought that if you got caught being a man in the women's room, you'd be tossed from the premises and/or taken to jail.

Nope. You get to be there.

Now that everyone understands (i) that anyone can use whatever bathroom, and (ii) SJWs and Democrats will freak the fuck out if anyone objects to this, it's going to happen more often.
>>
File: 1460284224750.jpg (60 KB, 377x529) Image search: [Google]
1460284224750.jpg
60 KB, 377x529
>>684032026

I've been promoting for and working in nightclubs for years, and will end up in and out of the chicks bathrooms a few times a night either putting up or pulling down posters and advertisements, ingesting substances or fucking someone.

Believe me, by the end of the night girls demolish the place. Sure guys piss on things and the place stinks, but women are animals.
There's usually piles of garbage, tampons, broken glasses, empty baggies ect scattered everywhere, vomit and hair in the sink makeup on the mirrors and walls and clogged toilets with all sorts of shit stuffed down them. Also the girls bathroom is the only place i've ever encountered a shit log on the floor.
>>
>>684035287
it doesn't hurt anyone, only themselves.
>>
>>684020852
Sex =/= Gender, everyone is retarded.
>>
>>684034893
I was born a man but i identify as a 6yo girl i should be able to watch other preeteens take a dump, denying my feelings is just using your white cos male patriarchy
>>
>>684020852
Who wants to Iclean this extra bathroom? The staff wont.
>>
Why is this on /b/
>>
>>684033155

Gas chamber
>>
>>684035488
People knowing that they can do it will change nothing. If some guy goes into the women's bathroom the cops can get him for something else. You're falling for alarmist bullshit. Im guessing you're conservative, so how do you justify expanding the powers of the state and wasting taxpayer money on something that wasnt a problem? Jesus man, try looking beyond party lines, this whole thing is a really bad idea.
>>
>>684035993
the question is why the fuck are you on b...GTFO
>>
>>684035703
I don't know if you have done your research on NAMBLA or the social warriors that they are. You should really look up some of their views on this issue. We aren't out there to destroy peoples lives but keep things consensual. That's the problem with you people. You assume we are out here taking children against their will. It is consenual. And also agist that society doesn't let the youth make decisions until they are of "age" . It's bullshit
>>
>>684035848
if you are of legal age you have duties faggot. you can play to be a girl in your free time but don't expect anyone else to respect that. there is no such thing as trans aging. you age all the time as everyone else does.
>>
File: 1441846051220.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1441846051220.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>684022146
It is illegal to use another sex's bathroom if you are not that sex. Unless your trans because then you can do whatever the fuck you want so lol. North Carolina won't let trans make that decision though. They got to use the bathroom associated with their birth cirtificate.
>>
>>684032026
Fuck you. I've cleaned both men's and women's restrooms, and women's are by far the most disgusting ones to clean. Shit on the toilet, walls, floor and pretty much anywhere that isn't the inside of the fucking bowl even when there's the fucking paper seat covers. Used tampons not in the trash bin but just left on the fucking floor, snot rockets in the sink that no one bothered to even run a bit of water against.

Fuck women's rest rooms, they're fucking gross. The worst thing about men's bathrooms was piss on the floor and occasionally some snot on the floor near the urinal.
>>
File: i'm retarded.gif (1024 KB, 218x228) Image search: [Google]
i'm retarded.gif
1024 KB, 218x228
>>684035759

>Why is there even a distinction
>This synthetic division is literally the only way to support your argument.
>>
I think there should be a separate bathroom for mentally ill.
>>
>>684034493
And you don't think him walking in there is gonna freak out more women then if a passable trans goes in?
>>
>>684036444
What are they gonna do? Have the fucking potty police check to make sure your genitals match what it says on your birth certificate just to be sure?
>>
>>684032026
This guy is right >>684036522
I cleaned offices for a while, and women's bathrooms are fucking disgusting, its like they try to be filthy. In men's bathrooms, you clean the piss off the urinals, maybe a clogged toilet. In womens, you're cleaning piss and shit off the floor, picking up used tampons and toilet paper strewn all over the place. Women are animals.
>>
File: image1-5.jpg (107 KB, 1080x672) Image search: [Google]
image1-5.jpg
107 KB, 1080x672
>>
>>684027785
thats almost 100% false dumb nigger. Go be a god fag somewhere else.
>>
If you have a penis you go to urinals, if you have a vag go sit on the toilet. It's that easy.
>>
>>684036908
They're called Pecker Checkers.

And I'm sure the women are gonna love proving they don't have a dick duct taped in their crotch.
>>
Also, to anyone interested. It is legal for women to walk around top less in NYC. How is that legal? Think about all of the underaged boobies flopping around the street. Would it be illegal to own a photograph of said underage boobies?
>>
File: Autism.jpg (26 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
26 KB, 250x333
>>684022992
Sand nigger confirmed
>>
>>684037824
It is not illegal to photograph people in public in the United States.
>>
>>684037562
Im sure everyone will love having their wives and daughters checked for dicks by the cops. What could go wrong?
>>
>>684036881
That's his problem, not mine
If someone modifies their body and is given flak for it, and that bothers them, they should have thought more carefully about their choices
>>
>>684037975
But it is illegal to own photographs of nude underaged people. Theres a conflict in the laws.
>>
>>684038380
Photos of nudists are legal to own and view in the United States and most of the Western world.
>>
File: Bearded Lady.jpg (135 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Bearded Lady.jpg
135 KB, 960x640
>>684020852

I miss the days when the freaks stayed at the circus.

Why not just declare them all mentally ill, round them up and put them in camps?

Why should the rest of society be inconvenienced by delusional freaks who want to live a lie?
>>
File: Hitler killing noobs.jpg (30 KB, 599x555) Image search: [Google]
Hitler killing noobs.jpg
30 KB, 599x555
>>684038748
>miss the days when the jews stayed at the circus.
>
>Why not just declare them all mentally ill, round them up and put them in camps?
>
>Why should the rest of society be inconvenienced by delusional freaks who want to live a lie?
>>
>>684038244
You missed the point. It's not HIS problem when he walks in there according to your law.

It's the poor females that are gonna be traumatized by his appearance. The thing you're trying to prevent.

>inb4 protecting the fems from rape, as 0 cases have occurred by trans people in the restrooms.
>>
>>684038550
Touche. So if i owned only child pornography of nudists and people in public, i could freely masturbate to it with no legal issues? That's pretty awesome.
>>
>>684039043
Yeah. There are tons of photos of nudist colonies with naked kids. They're pretty shitty images of every day people living their boring every day lives, while naked, but some of them happen to be kids.
>>
File: Oh Jew.jpg (75 KB, 401x366) Image search: [Google]
Oh Jew.jpg
75 KB, 401x366
>>684038964
>>
I'm just happy that I can throw a wig on, walk into the womens bathroom and wait in a stall so I can spy on women going to the bathroom and jack off
>>
>>684022146
It's generally accepted that you can take your little kids (under 9 or so) into the bathroom.

If I had a 7 year old daughter I sure as fuck wouldn't want to send her into the bathroom by herself with strangers and shit
>>
95% of trannie just wanna get ass fucked and suck dick, just like /b/
>>
>>684036310
Dude... you have SEX with CHILDREN.
>>
>>684021964
Agreed
>>
>>684039000
If you are so mentally weak that something like that traumatizes you , you are too mentally weak to continue living.
>>
>>684020852
How the fuck is "transgenders going to rape women" even a thing? Hahahaha like just take a shit at your house before and after you go out, tf?!

Either that or just make a third restroom for people who are mentally retarded, or just make one for both males and females
>>
>>684027654
>>
>>684040794
Ohhh tough guy answer.

Ask your grandma how she'd feel about that situation.
>>
>>684040794
Because they're not allowed in the restrooms duh
>>
>>684041264
compared to tumblr we are all pretty normal yes.
>>
>>684039000
>>684038244
Checked
>>
>>684041267
I'm just saying tough times breed tough people
I'm not strong, but the world being as full of as many weak people as it is makes it too easy for any group of savages to wipe the civilized world out.
If humanity doesn't toughen up and quit all this PC bullshit, we may just be returned to the stone age
>>
>>684041635
People aren't allowed to rob either
But that rule hasn't stopped some people has it?
If you gradually grow accustomed to something happening, you will be able to more effectively deal with the problems it causes
>>
How would this even be enforced?

Checked ID at every bathroom?

literally lmao'ing at "anti-big government" "conservatives"
>>
File: pcm.jpg (204 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pcm.jpg
204 KB, 2000x1000
People are worried about child molestation... problem solved.
>>
I mean if they want there own bathrooms that bad they can use there own money to build there own fucking bathrooms
>>
Can't wait to see how much more fucked up and 'unique' humanity becomes in the next 10-20 years. People married to chairs, horses and women at dinner parties, 12 year old couples with infants, asexual zebras involved in human and gorilla transsexual ogries, lesbian feminazi hookers abducted by aliens and forced into weight loss programs. Should be quite fucking promising where culture and our 'special' generation is going. Fuck Hollywood, reality TV will be the norm without cameras and production. The REALITY will be /b/ truly manifested. Now I know what armageddon really meant
>>
>>684044425
But hey, as long as we are truly happy and given that obligated hug and pat on the back we should be just fine
>>
>>684044425
>lesbian feminazi hookers abducted by aliens and forced into weight loss programs.

Fucking finally.
>>
Obama is the gayest gay person in all of gay-ville. Man, does he love them women with dicks. Why doesn't he come out of closet already.
>>
File: ogre.png (161 KB, 246x255) Image search: [Google]
ogre.png
161 KB, 246x255
>>684044425
>transsexual ogries
damn dude chill on my sides
>>
T R A N N Y F A G G O T
>>
>>684020852
It's not the transgendered we are worried about. It's the pedophile men that will exploit the law. If a grown man walks into the woman's bathroom, you are not allowed to question him
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.