[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /b/. Basically for the past few years this is someone I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: whybother.png (46 KB, 893x985) Image search: [Google]
whybother.png
46 KB, 893x985
Sup /b/. Basically for the past few years this is someone I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with. We fell out of talking for a bit but when we reconnected she's just turned into a shitty, dramatic self absorbed person.

Some context to pic related I was bro-oping in Bloodborne with a buddy and didn't feel like talking. She just got off work and wanted to talk but sure enough makes a mountain out of a mole hole. She's coming over in a few hours, what should I say to her?

Pink is her for reference btw
>>
File: whybother2.png (18 KB, 817x359) Image search: [Google]
whybother2.png
18 KB, 817x359
Shieeet, cut off the last thing she said.
>>
If you really are not happy with her just be honest, cut the bullshit. I was in a relationship like that for a long time, it hurts more to stay than to go
>>
She kind of has a point faggot. be straight up instead of giving your answers in installments. You're the retarded one. If you don't like her, move on. Otherwise, stop being a fucking drama queen.
>>
>>683988846
She was just curious as to what you were doing. You're the one blowing things out of proportion. Just tell her what you're doing and say you'll talk to her when you see her later, there's no need to be rude or secretive about it.
>>
Sounds like op is socially retarded
>>
be honest OP....
it's your sister isn't it
>>
>>683989293
start roasting her dude, she sounds needy as fuck
>>
File: 1462923807191.jpg (45 KB, 598x477) Image search: [Google]
1462923807191.jpg
45 KB, 598x477
Tell her she's a bitch.
>>
idk man you seem to be kinda a dick. she sounds like she just wants straight-forward. thats a blessing. and sure shes being a little blunt by saying awkward and weird but youre being worse. it seems like you drove her to it by being dodgy and fucking weird and awkward.
i cringed at the last statement "this is retarded lol, jesus"
>>
>>683988846
You both sound retarded OP
>>
>>683989736

We're not exclusive though man, I don't feel like I should have to explain every fucking detail to her. If I'm busy I'm busy, I shouldn't need to say why.

I'm not being shady, I'm not being secretive, I'm not talking to other girls. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that she will stir up shit literally from nothing.

If you look at the timestamps I had gotten up from my computer, went back to playing, and came back to a load of shit because she's doing it in a passive aggressive roundabout way.

Just wanted to play my fucking vidya, shit.
>>
>>683990415
I cringed at your post you beta faggot
>>
>>683990035
this. shes trying to confront an issue and youre trying to dodge the blame AND the confrontation. it seems like you dont give a shit about her, which is fine, but dont act like shes being a bitch when shes trying to deal with things
>>
>>683988846
you're the one that made the mountain of the mole hole

you dont know how to deal with women
>>
>>683988846
you're autistic as fuck. she wants to talk to you. turn your stupid fucking game off and talk to her. Perhaps it isnt that simple because it sounds like you're a total aspie
>>
>>683989293
you should cut her off
she is obvious the type of bitch that wants to control you
she wants to know where you are and with who
keep her under control or dump her or become her bitch
>>
Fucking idiot, OP, do you not realize if you'd said what you were doing straight up you could have been off the phone in half the fucking time?!
>>
>>683990485
i get that. i hate it when girls get offended by bro-oping, just say "hey im playing a videogame with a friend and i cant really pause, ill ttyl"
but she does sounds clingy which i hate.
>>
Damn, you remind me of myself when I was a cringelord.
She wants you to talk honestly and directly and for a woman that's a fucking blessing. Do so. And when she talks to you about a problem, don't act like an offended bitch, be a man, say "okay, I was mean, sorry" or something like that. Act like you deserve her.
>>
>>683990485
Dude dont be an idiot, its a relationship, you owe it to her to know what you are doing, shes worried youre cheating, why are you hiding it just say why youre busy it just a few extra words will make her happy

You seem like a dick she deserves better
>>
You're the one acting immature.

I hope you're a teenager.....
>>
>>683990923
yes dump your friends because your girlfriend has needs

she can be great but that does not mean you have to drop everything when she calls you
>>
Mate she's right. If you don't wanna talk just say: "I don't wanna talk now, we'll talk later" it seems that you are scared of telling her you don't talk to her because of a game. Just tell the truth. If she is still a dramatic cunt, then you're right
>>
>>683990415
virgin
>>
>>683990485
>spend rest of my life with
>were not exclusive
Cuck detected
>>
>>683988846
HAHAHAH this guy is seriously fucking stupid as fuck thinking he's in the right. News flash, you're in the wrong, you fucking dumbfuck. Stop being a stupid bitch thinking some vague answer to anyone's question is right, you fucking piece of shit. You remind me so much of a dumb fucking teenager that doesn't know reality. Communication is key and obviously that isn't your strong suit, fucking retard.
>>
>>683988846
Actually it's you who sound like the asshole here.

If you don't want her around then tell her straight up.
With women, if you start beating around the bush you're going to run into troubles.
Often, bigger troubles than you could think of.

Kinda seems like a "Can't do with her and can't do without her" situation.
Shitty thing, just be honest.

What could happen besides you hanging yourself in your closet.
If that would be the case, be sure to live stream it atleast.
>>
>>683988846
just be more specific
dont stop your shit, just tell her for real what the fuck you're doing
>>
>>683990485
YOU sound like more of a woman than she does.

Learn to convey your point better idiot.
>>
>>683990485
WAHHH we not EXCLUSIVE!! WAHHH fucking stupid dip shit. it's so funny, so much cringe, if i'm busy, i'm busy LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? You're seriously a fucking retard.
>>
>>683988846
I read this through and it seemed like you were the one being a cunt to her not the other way around. You should apologise.
>>
If you love her, humor her stupidity...if you thought you would spend the rest of your life with her then just say "playing game, ttyl"...if she is clingy and just wants to always argue so there is no correction option, drop it. Have you never had a girlfriend before OP?
>>
>>683990485

Ah, well tat changes everything. She's obviously insecure. You dont owe her a reason but theres still no harm in being straight up
>>
>>683988846
kill it
>>
File: 1437016072337s.jpg (10 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1437016072337s.jpg
10 KB, 250x241
>>683988846
How fucking old is she?
She's making such a big fucking deal out of you playing video games.
>You're being secretive.
Wtf is secretive about telling her you're playing a game?
Tell her you don't need to tell her whatever you're doing, that's your business not hers.
>>
>>683988846
What should you say? I'd start with "sorry."
>>
>>683989736
this
>>
File: 36606.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
36606.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>683989296(You)
Eat shit faggot
>>
>>683988846
It's clear OP is a cringe faggot who can't even correctly communicate. This is probably a ongoing thing that happens all the time and the girl is fucking sick of your stupid shit. Hindsight is 20/20 you fucktard. All these fucking people saying she's clingy or some shit are stupid as fuck. They're just a buncha disgusting neckbeard virgins. It's clear you're the one who keeps pulling the same fucking bullshit to her and she's fucking sick of it and you.
>>
>>683990485
>I'm kinda in the middle of something
That is bullshit man... if you claim that "you don't have to tell her the reason when you don't wanna talk" go to the fucking point. "Hey I can't talk right now. Se ya later" it isn't so hard to understand
>>
Don't be such a fucking beta anon
>>
>>683992985
When did i ever say she was perfect? you fucking virgin. It's obvious you've never talked to the opposite sex. She doesn't give a fuck that your playing VIDYA games, she's just sick of OP's bullshit. Learn to be in a relationship you fucking neckbeard virgin bitch.
>>
File: Fotor_146136029861942.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_146136029861942.jpg
137 KB, 1080x1920
OP is a beta faggot. She just wants to know what you're doing. You're in the wrong. Not her. Stop being such a fucking beta and stop wasting her time. While you're at it, an hero. World needs less faggots like you.
>>
>>683992985
go practice on your waifu body pillow, fucking degenerate
>>
File: 1462905557695.png (40 KB, 304x229) Image search: [Google]
1462905557695.png
40 KB, 304x229
OP again, thanks guys. Yeah I understand that I should've been more direct with her. I couldn't give any less of a shit that you guys are calling me an autistic spaghetti lord either.

Had I gone down that rabbit hole, it turns into shit like "Oh you're playing with someone? Who is it? Is it one of your guy friends?"

So on and so forth. I'm not posting this to circle jerk with people how right I was in the situation. It just feels like I'm fucked either way unless I drop everything when it's convenient for her to talk.

Shieeet.
>>
Holy fucking hell op
Is it that hard to tell her "Hey I'm in a midle of an online game, can we talk later?"
Instead you act like an edgy emo teen and tell her "Because secret reasons"
You're the one who's a dramatic bitch
End it, she's better off without you. You're toxic.
>>
YOURE A DICK OP
>>
OP is a fucking retard who makes his life harder than it needs to be
>>
>>683994105
Shut the fuck up you fucking beta cuck. You probably pull the same shit all the time and your relationship has turned to shit because of it. Trust and communication is key, and you're fucking garbage at it. Probably done the same shit since the start. This ain't no circle jerk, you ignorant fuck, this is reality. I'm pretty sure you're never going to be happily married the way you are right now. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>683989293
Your wrong here OP if your asked a question you should be straight up and answer not beat around it. so your the problem not her
>>
>>683988846
you are being an asshole here, when you say something that sounds purposely secretive its annoying AF
>>
"i dont appreciate being called weird and awkward several times"
I bet you dont, cause that is what you are you freaking asswipe. Jezus i will save this for a cringe tread. You have no idea how to talk to PEOPLE.
>>
>>683990415
>tips
>>
>>683988846
>>683990035
you sound like you're both driving each other crazy, and not in the good way. Walk away.
>>
>>683990485
If you're actually playing a game with your friend just fucking say so. I understand you're annoyed that she got all bothered by you just playing a game, but christ, you didn't really handle yourself very well.

"I'm playing a game, I'll be on in ... or at ..." Say that and you don't have to worry anymore unless she is really crazy. Giving someone a time at which you're definitely going to be available helps a lot.

It's not about controlling anyone's life or hobbies, it's about making your relationship convenient and easy to manage. Vague answers like "I'm busy" does nothing but complicate the other party. This would happen with most everyone who actually ends up wanting to spend time with you, might as well get the habit of communicating properly now rather than later.
>>
File: SpackerCoon.jpg (14 KB, 480x408) Image search: [Google]
SpackerCoon.jpg
14 KB, 480x408
>>683988846
Just Fucking kill yuourself you cunt
>>
>>683990485
She doesn't give a fuck what you're doing, she probably already knows. You ain't nothin special, just some guy that plays games for fun. She's just fucking sick of you and your stupid bullshit. Stop being a dramatic bitch. Learn to communicate. Stop being offended like a little sissy bitch, god damn i want to fucking stick my dick up your ass boy.
>>
>>683996613
Faggot is right
>>
PROFF THAT LEAFY SUCKS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbLPAFOsecA
>>
File: i.4cdn.org__1385922754145.jpg (53 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
i.4cdn.org__1385922754145.jpg
53 KB, 577x435
>>683997044
So this is now a cringe thread ?
>>
>>683988846
Just tell her what you're doing you faggot. Quit being a bitch. If she cheats on you then you deserve it for being a little bitch.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.