[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual orientation is a myth. Something from the /gif/ board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24
File: gay-or-not-gay[1].jpg (139 KB, 545x595) Image search: [Google]
gay-or-not-gay[1].jpg
139 KB, 545x595
Sexual orientation is a myth.

Something from the /gif/ board right now:

> Sex is like pizza.
> Everybody likes it, and everybody has different tastes on toppings.
> And tastes change.
> So if you usually don't like sliced tomatoes on your pizza, but for some reason the sun dried tomatoes are cool with you, that's fine.
> Whatever.
> Same with sex. You like what you like.
> There's no such thing as "being" gay, straight, bi, whatever.
> That's just bullshit. It creates meaning where there is none.
> You just like what you like. It's just taste.
> So if you like fucking chicks, you're not "straight" (or a "lesbian" if you're a girl). There's no such thing.
> You just like fucking chicks.
> Whatever.
> Also, if you're not into guys, but you really want to suck off a shemale and swallow her cum, that's cool.
> Doesn't mean anything. No such thing as "gay" or "bi".
> It's just what you happen to be into.
> You can't be "heterosexual" any more than you can be "greenpeppersexual"
> If you insist that there are such things as "sexual orientations", then I guess guys who are into blondes have a different "sexual orientation" than guys who like black hair
> Don't over-think it.
> You like what you like, and who gives a fuck?
>>
I think pizza is foul stuff.

your argument is clearly faulty from the start.
>>
File: What is this maddnes captcha.jpg (173 KB, 677x558) Image search: [Google]
What is this maddnes captcha.jpg
173 KB, 677x558
>>683935036
>Comparing pizza with sexual orientation
Are you autistic or just practicing?
>>
>>683935705
>I think pizza is foul stuff.

>your argument is clearly unimportant since everyone needs to focus on what a faggot I am

fix'd
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 308x308
>>683935036
>>
bisexual master race
>>
>>683935036
a clits just a small dick and a vagina is ur balls in winter its not that different its more about individuals then grand sweeping collectivist autisms

>in after schizophrenic shills
>>
>>683935881

He's a practicing autist.
>>
>>683935984
Represent
>>
>>683935036
>shemale
>"her"
pick only one
>>
>>683935036
I fucked a pepper once.
>>
>>683935036
Fag
>>
Why do fags always have to defend themselves. Answer: Because they know they're wrong.
>>
>>683935036

Pizza analogy?

>ijustdon'tcareanymore.jpg

Sex is like pizza. I can agree with that actually.

If you only like meats on your pizza (no veggies), you are a carnivore.

If you only like veggies on your pizza (no meats) you are an herbivore.

If you like both meat AND veggies on your pizza (doesn't matter what ratio meat:veggie is), you are an omnivore.

Yep, 3 categories of appetite here. I like it.
>>
>>683935036
i like children
>>
>>683936286
Can I pick the one where i get to take a dick but still with the hope of a sandwich?
>>
>>683936319
/b/

full of normal people
>>
>>683936435
then youll be fine admitting gravity is wrong. because thats why you defend it cause its wrong.
>>
>>683935036
Shut up faggot, get out the closet
>>
File: bagel-bites-picture31-1024x678.jpg (185 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
bagel-bites-picture31-1024x678.jpg
185 KB, 1024x678
>>683936456
>>
>>683936579
Shit grammar, can't take you seriously.
>>
>>683936533
To be honest it felt pretty good, those white bits you normally trim when you slice a pepper give quite a nice sensation.
>>
Nice ideas faggot but sex is a lil more complicated than just pizza.

Robert Anton Wilson proposed a view on sexual orientations that's been voluntarly buried by this society for what it implies.

To make it simple it's all a matter of imprints on your brain at specific times.

Your very first sexual experience will determine your orientation for the rest of your life. This is why children who got raped by an adult often grow to like children themselves, this is also why we involuntarly try to find again the conditions with which we had our first orgasm.

Read Prometheus Rising for an in depth explication of that.
>>
>>683935881
> Not knowing what a metaphor is.
>>
>>683936903
Doesn't mean the metaphor is good you fleshy sack of retardation.
>>
Your filosofical point is right but everything else is pure autism
>>
>>683936444
Pizza crust and tomato sauce, boy. No such thing as an all meat pizza.
Carnivore was a band.
>>
>>683935036

No shit sherlock. This is common sense. Thing is though some people lack this.
If they did not already figure this out by themselves then they are a lost cause. Cant force sense on dumb people. Just like a retard cant do math. Others lack common sense. They just follow the herd. because their neighbour hates gays then they will too.
>>
>>683937213
Stop shilling for your own thread OP, fucking faggot.
>>
>>683935036
You have it mixed i believe.
It's not straight people are those who like chicks, it's that those who like chicks are straight.
It's nothing more than a label that shows sexual preferences that was created to make a distinction between different sexual preferences. It doesn't really create meaning, it creates distinction and ease of interaction.

> You can't be "heterosexual" any more than you can be "greenpeppersexual"
If you're not sexually aroused by green peppers you can't be greenpeppersexual even if you prefer green peppers. There is a clear distinction between things sexual and of other type of preferences.
>>
>>683937189

I thought crust/sauce was analogy for "the body" here? Did I miss something?

>carnivore was a band

Indeed. Need to listen to more of their music at some point.
>>
>>683935036
Does cheese pizza count as a sexual orientation?
>>
>>683935881
>hurr durr i think comparing people to pizzas is autistic because i don't know what a fucking metaphor is.

Here let me help.
>A metaphor is a word or phrase that is used to make a comparison between two people, things, animals, or places. They can be very helpful for kids who are learning the meaning of specific words because they provide a more visual description of the word or thought.
>They can be very helpful for kids
Because that's what you are, you fucking manchild.
>>
File: Nice.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>
>>683937661
yes say something nice to me
>>
>>683937715
Ur faget
>>
i think that nearly everyone on this planet is actually bi.

>>683937715
you are a bimbo
>>
OP replying to a few... honestly thought this thread would die without any comments! Interesting stuff.

>>683936649
The last argument of someone who knows they've been beaten. *pats anon on the head*

>>683936792
What you're describing is how tastes are formed.

>>683937156
> Admits he doesn't know what a metaphor is
> calls someone else a retard
LOL

>>683937213
Well I've found actually that posting this has helped people quite a bit. I mean, not on /b/... where people are super invested in the "who's the biggest asshole" game... but in other spaces I've found that people have that "ah ha" moment where all kinds of hurt feelings and frustrations left. It's like "holy shit, I just found a whole new way to not give a fuck!" :)

It's worth saying man.

>>683937441
Working real hard to avoid conceding the point man... kinda reeks of effort.
>>
>>683937715
U R Fagot
>>
>>683936594
kek
>>
>>683937815
Retard
>>
>work in a pizza joint
>can't eat pizza without vomitting now

good analogy, OP.
>>
>>683937815
Trying this hard OP
>>
File: newfag.png (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
newfag.png
15 KB, 500x500
>>
>>683937903
I am
>>
>>683937977
It's ok, it fades in time.
>>
>>683937977
oldfag turned newfag
op speaks truth :p
>>
>>683937977
shut up, newfag
>>
>>683937213
Following the herd is a fit in/survival tactic, do you think it's dumb to survive?
>>
>>683935036
closet fag
>>
>>683937715
You're a fucking faggot, but a fabulous faggot like Milo.
>>
File: Moot Poster.png (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Moot Poster.png
109 KB, 500x500
>>
>>683937873
If I was forced to deal with cum and vaginal fluids for 8 hours a day the last thing I'd want is sex. LOL...

>>683937894
Aw, do the big chunks of words scare wittle little baby brains?

>>683938066
Following the herd is completely unnecessary in the modern age. Food, shelter, and safety are plentiful. Only cowards worry about the approval of others anymore.
>>
>>683938082
found the future gay pride guy
>>
>>683938204
Insults are the sign of a weak argument
>>
>>683938204
Seems legit
>>
>>683938260

seconded
>>
There is literally no evidence to support anything OP said. Remember sage goes in all fields.
>>
File: Muslim Poster.png (734 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Poster.png
734 KB, 500x500
>>
>>683938204
totally true. individualism is everywhere. egoism is about to be a thing of the past.
>>
>>683938260
>>683938329
> makes no comment about the complete purile irrelevance of the original whine
> says the objection to the whining is the problem
> dumberthanbricks.jpg
>>
discovered this to be true earlier tonight

>get off work, still in my suit
>feeling like a pick-me-up, go to thai massage parlour
>new masseur, she seems attractive if a bit gooky
>usual massage turns into massaging my taint and eventually balls / dick
>eventually handjob and blowjob to completion
>think it's because I'm dressed up / payed cash - clearly I'm just the man
>upon reflection realise it the masseur was probably a ladyboy (what chick is that enthusiastic about swallowing a strangers cum)
>no regrets, shit was cash
this is how I know OP is correct
>>
>>683938472
Read>>683938260
>>
>>683938536
"know"
>>
>>683938204
Maybe i should have changed the world survive, din't mean it as literally a life or death question, but
social health.
>Only cowards worry about the approval of others anymore.
You may act like a tough guy but you, me and everyone else i guilty of pandering to some form of herd mentality, be it your circle of friends or your workplace. That's why most nonautistic people don't act irl like they do on 4chan.
>>
>>683935036
I was almost there and theeenn the shemale part...
>>
File: duaeaeaueaea.png (246 KB, 390x212) Image search: [Google]
duaeaeaueaea.png
246 KB, 390x212
>>683935036
What the fuck does pizza have to do with sex? Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>683938446
fuck off ahmed
>>
I hate pizza
>>
>>683937977
lurk until you feel the need to put your HD in a chipper. Rinse and repeat.
Go forth and continue with your newfaggery.
>>
>>683938536
OMG a similar experience might have happened to me in a luxus hotel when I was a teenager. I got my ass massaged by this wonderful creature.I moaned and was arroused (boner) the whole time.
>>
File: ohwell-gachimuchi.gif (344 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
ohwell-gachimuchi.gif
344 KB, 256x192
>>683935036
You know what I think?

It's the only scientific topic anybody can participate with very little or no scientific knowledge or background, and there's a bunch of very loud nobody "big names" competeting over whom can best mold it in the sexiest shape to support a personal biased agenda. It's not a mystery of any sort nor a science; nothing is extracted nor gained from this process aside from political or economical power.

It's an artifical hot potato for simple hot heads created by masters of manipulation. It is of no value to anybody. If you find this topic mysterious, then maybe you should have paid more attention on sex-ed and biology classes.
>>
File: Best friend.jpg (10 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Best friend.jpg
10 KB, 125x125
>>
>colors are just different length light waves
>no need to differentiate between them. Your wavelength is 390nm? All we need to know as a society is you're 390nm. When I see some nice 390nm flowers I'll just say to my friend hey look at dem 390nm wavelength flowers. Because you know, that's much easier than saying purple flowers.

>flowers are just the sexual organs of plants.
> sexual organs of plants are just organic tissue, like rest of plant.
>organic tissue is just a colony of cells.
>cells are just a collection of organelles.
>organelles are a product of dna
>dna is a sequence of nucleic acids
>nucleic acids are just a combination of nucleotides
>nucleotides are just a combination of atomic chains
>atomic chains are just a sequence of atoms
>atoms are just a bunch of quarks

>there is no reason to make any distinctions.
>I should just say, "hey look at dem bunches of 390nm wave length quark bundles" when trying to say "hey look at dem purple flowers." Because essentially the meaning is the same. Fuck making distinctions, simplifications and clarifications.
>>
File: 1437405987035.jpg (46 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
1437405987035.jpg
46 KB, 700x566
I'm gonna be a newfag and bite this bait.

We like sex because natural selection and all that. From an evolutionary point of view, sex with the opposite gender is prefered whereas this will increase the chance of survival for the human race. However things happening in our childhood can lure us towards something else during the development of our sexuality. In the same way things can traumatize us away from something as well.

Getting bullied by girls? It might turn you gay. Getting your dick blown by a male pedophile? might turn you gay.

Bisexuality is probably the general public who's never been bullied by any sex, never been abused, raped or had sex too soon. They don't associate guys or girls with something bad and therefor is willing to have sex with both.

All this other crap like genderfluid, pansexuall etc is just a cry for attention.
>"look at me I'm not like everyone else. I'm a special snowflake"
This is why they can never shut up about it and always poison everyone with their attention craving bullshit. They are insecure about themselves and therefore terrified to be a part of the general public because they know there's no reason for them to ever find any satisfaction in that. They're not funny, interesting, smart, good looking or creative. So they rely on the "I'm different" card and hope it will change their life for the better. They are just like internet trolls. Ignore them and they'll go away. sexual orientation is not something you can switch on or off. It's not subjective and it's not a fucking spectrum.

And trannyfuckers are just closet homo/bisexuals. If you like dick you're not straight, end of fucking story!
>>
>>683935036
First: I don't like sex. Second: I barely heard any stories of people "becoming" gay or straight later in their life. To be precise, not a single one. Case closed.
>>
>>683938726
Don't justify pandering, or talk about it like it isn't something you should actively struggle against.

We must all work to be more "real", more sincerely ourselves. Fuck social acceptance. People who don't like us for who we are can fuck off.

Look I'm not saying I don't occasionally fall off the wagon, and I'm not saying I don't enjoy the approval of others occasionally. What I am saying is that we should look at that part of ourselves as the weakest and stupidest part of ourselves. We must work every day to become more true to ourselves than we are to other people. Free yourself.
>>
File: lolnf1.png (419 KB, 480x297) Image search: [Google]
lolnf1.png
419 KB, 480x297
I'm a genderfluid, pansexual, fire engine
>>
>>683939261
actually, you can turn gay or straight at any time if the right genes are altered. it's most likely to happen while puberty, but radiation can lead to this, too.
>>
File: lOVE.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lOVE.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>
File: dindu_nuffin.png (274 KB, 401x599) Image search: [Google]
dindu_nuffin.png
274 KB, 401x599
>>683935036
Great now i'm gay AND hungry, thanks alot OP.
>>
>>683939321
unfortunately the world is heading in the other direction. so everyone who does that ends up being the loser. sad, unfair, but true.
>>
>>683939415
>thinking there's a gay gene
If homosexuality was a gene then it would have died out with natural selection. A gene which eliminates your ability to reproduce disappears with your death. Also you don't seem to know how radiation works. Take a physics class you dumb piece of shit
>>
File: orly.jpg (24 KB, 314x441) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
24 KB, 314x441
>>683936579
Your logic is just flawless.
>>
>>683939158
This is an interesting perspective, but the problem with the "natural evolution dictates straight is better" argument is that most mammals on the planet have lots of homosexual behavior. Some of them exhibit more homosexual behavior than humans do.

Your causal link makes sense, but again, you're equating the OP argument with all this "genderfluid, pansexual" nonsense. OP's argument is that there's no such thing as "genderfluid" or "pansexual".... that ALL labels are bullshit. You just like what you like.

It's not that you're in a "very special box"... it's that there are no boxes. The irritating people in ALL categories are people who show off their box (oh god that sounded bad...) but bragging about being "pansexual" is as stupid as bragging about being "straight" or "bi".

There is no template to fit in, no genetic set of predispositions. It's all random. All tastes are random.

I suspect so many of us get into the opposite sex because sex craves difference, and we're already familiar with our own sex organs so we crave the ones we don't have. Honestly I really think that's all there is at play here.
>>
>>683938610
I've never been attracted to men or ladyboys but I feel no disgust / regret with myself, there is only a semi
>>
>>683939261
You need to get out more. I know 3 different gay men who've been married and had kids in the past.
>>
>>683939158
well, it is a spectrum. i am not interested in twinks or masculine males, but i am interested in traps.
and then there are the stereotypical fags who like only masculine males with maybe a few feminine traits.
>>
>>683937815
>Working real hard to avoid conceding the point man... kinda reeks of effort.
Nigger it's 4chan this is one of the places i dont need to troll or refuse just because i need to refuse.

No.
You said
So if you like fucking chicks, you're not "straight" (or a "lesbian" if you're a girl). There's no such thing.
I'm saying straight, gay bi etc. is label to discern those preferences.

There are people who like chicks and they were given the arbitrary label of straight to make a distinction because some men started porking other men in the ass, as people didn't want to be under the same banner.

>You like what you like, and who gives a fuck?

Literally everyone, because everyone likes to talk shit about people they don't like or can't identify with. That's why they use labels like faggot to make fun of only faggots.
It's a social group thing.

I mean shit, you looks like you're trying to reject reality by saying there's no such thing as sexual orientation because you're embarrassed about wanting to suck shemale cock, but then you say its all k to suck off a shemale.
Why not just accept you're you're not completely under the banner of straight an get on with whatever the fuck you want to do.
>>
>>683939644
See, there: what makes someone a "loser"? If you truly, honestly don't give a fuck if other people call you a loser, then... who gives a fuck?

"Being a loser" is just an opinion others put on you. It isn't a state of being.
>>
OP ur thread is gay
>>
File: op.jpg (27 KB, 329x400) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
27 KB, 329x400
>>
>>683939415
>>683939819
First anon is an idiot, but it's also false, that homosexuality would be eradicated by evolution. There is this hypothesis that man become gay, because some traits of caring for the clan/family are more dominant in them. So if your brother is gay and he cares for your childs then some of his genes also make the grade.
>>
>>683940138
Even the spectrum is a lie. You can't put pizza toppings on a spectrum.

You just like what you like.
>>
File: This guy.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
This guy.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>
>>683935036
this is stupid
>>
>>683940554
Yay free blowjob!
>>
>>683940322
society forms norms.
you can't achieve anything significant with this way of thinking. i am a lot like you, though. but i am not illusional. if you want to change the world a bit, do what you are told to do and maybe you get to a position one day that gives you the ability to make an impact.
>>
>>683940505
>>683940585
Go be gay somewhere else, faggots
>>
>>683940215
>Why not just accept you're you're not completely under the banner of straight an get on with whatever the fuck you want to do.

Because people like OP won't feel better about themselves until they've ruined all the banners for everyone.
>>
>>683940652
Dude. Change isn't made by "playing the game".

Google entrepreneurship. Every single successful entrepreneur who goes out there and builds a massive empire from scratch, without anyone's help or support, said the same thing: fuck how things are. Fuck what people say. Fuck "getting permission". I'm gonna get out there and make something happen MY WAY.

Here, check this out:
https://youtu.be/CzJEF4DGCWU

Fuck "norms". Fuck society. Believe in yourself. Decide what you want, who you want to be, and act accordingly.

You've got it in you man. You decide if you're a king or a slave. And kings do NOT give a FUCK what other people say about them.
>>
>>683939321
>People who don't like us for who we are can fuck off.

What about those people that you have most in common, those that invested large sums of energy and time?

I do agree that we shouldn't justify pandering nor bullshit PC culture, but it's impossible to completely negate it.
You can never be 100% real and it doesn't really matter, what matters is the fine line or the amount of your bullshit you can manage to publicly show.
Why do i even bother writing a long ass reply i pretty much agree on your post.
Except,
>We must work every day to become more true to ourselves than we are to other people. Free yourself.
I never lie to myself, it's literally impossible without becoming delusional, i lie to others.
>>
>>683941079
>ruined all the banners for everyone
"banners" LOL... I sincerely, honestly feel bad for you man, I really do. Seeking self-validation from a goddamn "banner"...
>>
my penis its a thick mushroom
>>
>>683941209
>I do agree that we shouldn't justify pandering nor bullshit PC culture, but it's impossible to completely negate it.
I agree. No seriously I do. What I'm saying is that we must never, ever stop struggling to be true to ourselves, and to catch ourselves when we pander.

I'm advocating the fight, without expectation of total victory. But this:
> I never lie to myself, it's literally impossible without becoming delusional, i lie to others.
The second you lie to someone else, you've compromised yourself.

True strength is in the struggle without concern over victory. Make your standards that of a god. Don't ever make the mistake of thinking that being "realistic" is a value worth having.
>>
>>683941298

So says the person spearheading the argument that 'banners are nonexistent'.

A classic case of

>what I like is better than what you like

You can hide it all you want in all that jargon, but you really aren't fooling anyone with this act.
>>
>>683941125
it's a one in a million thing.
most entrepreneurs are at the other end of the money scale.
>>
>>683940609
newfag
>>
File: Shit.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Shit.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>
fuck you
>>
>>683942261
You're full of shit
>>
File: have_a_sip.png (32 KB, 200x350) Image search: [Google]
have_a_sip.png
32 KB, 200x350
>>683935036

You know what I think?

I think sexuality is the only scientific topic anybody can participate with very little or no scientific knowledge - let alone background.

There is no mystery of anysort. This is not a science. Nothing is gained or extracted from this process(1), aside from political(2) and economical(3) power.

Let get under the hood of that claim:

1)
Lets say actual research is done to find actual answers. Lets say this research shows very solid evidence that pedophilia is natural and homosexuality can be cured. Do we accept pedophilia as a new norm regardless of well researched and well understood disasterous outcomes? Of course not. Do we put all homosexuals on anti-homosexual medication? Of course not. Do we start to follow childrens development to detect early gender dysphoria? Do we medicate them? Maybe.

So this being said, this arguing and research is of no critical developmental value.
As for early detection and possible medication of strange sexual traits, that does not come from arguments among the common folk nor "big thinkers". It comes from neurological research, animal testing and standardization of CT-scans as part of visiting a doctor.

2)
In the past 50 years the left wing politics has made some changes into the modern world. A large part of those changes haven't been successful. As part of the strategic campaign to keep themselves relevant, new yet not very useful definitions of sexuality are spawned. Sexuality is a very personal part of everybody's life, and most people are kinky in a way or another. Association is created inorder to draw in supporters. The leftist sexuality chart is basically sexualized horoscope.

3)
Companies have a need to draw in more consumers, and to have them consume ever more. It is only natural for them to create associations between their product and a popular trend. It's always been like this and it will be like this in the future aswell. Every trend is abused to the point where it's ignored.
>>
Pepperonisexual reporting in
>>
>>683941624
>What I'm saying is that we must never, ever stop struggling to be true to ourselves, and to catch ourselves when we pander.
Well, it's kind of one of my core philosophies, the ones i find beautiful in itself - "perfection is not possible, yet the struggle to achieve it must go on"

>The second you lie to someone else, you've compromised yourself.
How come, lying is simply saying something with an intention of a desirable effect.
For example,If you break your arm and it hurts like a bitch you tell others "tis but a scratch" because you don't want to hear all their bullshit. In this situation you are completely true to your yourself because you achieved what you truly wanted.
>>
>>683935036
first off great bait

second just liking girls as a boy that is the definition of straight is just liking some people of the opposite sex
for gay it is liking people of the same sex
and for bi is just liking people from both sexes

that the last two are mental illnesses is a different problem
>>
>>683941806
Dude. Take it from an entrepreneur. It takes one thing to be successful: you have to look around at your shitty life and say "fuck this".

But I agree that it's one in a million. Becasue people usually look at their shitty life and say "well maybe I can polish that shit a little bit... " and they stay in a pile of polished turds.

Most people suck. Most people stay sad for life. They suffer and struggle against all kinds of stuff that never improves their life, and then hit their senior years and look back and say "if only"...

Don't be one of them.
>>
File: 1452196696246s.jpg (4 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
1452196696246s.jpg
4 KB, 118x125
>>683936594
>>
>>683942565
Works really well for ABC parties that. A condom holds alot of beer.
>>
>>683935036
Science says you are wrong.
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/why-straight-women-and-bisexual-men-may-not-really-exist250912/
There are no straight women or bi men. Enjoy your cocks faggot.
>>
>>683942738
Lying is saying: I care more about what you think than about what I think.

RE: broken arm scenario - If you don't want to complain, don't complain.

But if other people are going to be hurt by the truth, don't take their weakness of character on as your own personal burden. Let them suffer from their weak-mindedness. That's their problem, don't make it yours.

>>683942988
Those words have definitions. That's great. But that doesn't mean they apply to real life or real people. If I invented a word for "people who like pepperoni on their pizza", would that imply that there was something more (or less) sane or mentally diseased about them? No. It's just a lot of talk.

>>683943643
Do I actually have to argue with you about why that article is bullshit? LOL...
>>
Oh boy I love food analogies!
>>
>>683943954
no but there is also a word to describe liking little children pedophile and that is a mental illness i never said that it was a mental illness because it was a word but for the fact the word represent is just a mental illness
>>
I feel like this relates to this one time a shemale begged to suck me off, she said he wouldnt tell anyone but deep doen inside i couldnt live with the fact.
>>
>>683936444
this trip holder has a more interesting approach than the pizza one, I like. but still, stop comparing.
>>
>>683944469
I just love food
>>
File: 1370487591634.jpg (73 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1370487591634.jpg
73 KB, 400x400
This video explains everything.

Seriously. OP is not wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE
>>
What if you dont like toppings on your pizza at all?
>>
>>683936792
try to find again the conditions with which we had our first orgasm.
I guess this is why we all love this much fapping
>>
>>683942995
i am already one of them. and i am not willing to risk everything so i will stay one of them. well, i take my chance of making a small difference than no difference at all. progress doesn't always have to be huge steps. it makes it worse for the rest of the world. maybe i am not like you.
>>
>>683944926
Oh shit!
>>
>>683944926
And with that, thread suddenly goes quiet. LOL
>>
>>683935036
Your a fucking faggot at least stand to it
Kys
>>
>>683943643
according to that study i would be straight. but in reality i am attracted to traps, too. so i am bi.
>>
>>683943954
>Lying is saying: I care more about what you think than about what I think.
I still disagree, if you cared enough to tell the truth you would, but obviously there are other intentions in mind.

>RE: broken arm scenario - If you don't want to complain, don't complain.
No, i meant i lie because i don't want to hear another persons reaction, eg "awwww don't worry the booye will go away, will heal until marriage" etc, so i say it's fine to cut off useless interactions and immediately start talking on topics that matter more.
Yes, i could say " don't want to talk about it" but then it would change the atmosphere at least a little, people might take as rude or any other way you did not intend.

>Let them suffer from their weak-mindedness
But if i don't want them to suffer, what if i keep interacting with them despite their weak-mindedness because they have other traits i adore?
If, say, someone is weak-minded yet has extensive knowledge on a subject i'm interested in, it's in my intention to not hurt that person because at that moment i'm more interested in getting information rather than speaking the truth.

I guess what i mean to say is it's not as simple as saying whatever crosses your mind, it's about prioritizing what you want to achieve or do.

>But that doesn't mean they apply to real life or real people.
Not the "first off great bait" guy btw.
Also refer to >>683939154

It does, it's a descriptive label, that's what i was talking about. It applies to real people who do one or other sexual things to have distinction.
The label in itself does not hold other meaning.
Ok, say gay is a pointer that points to men that fuck men, people say gay is a mental illness not because gay is gay but because gay men fuck other man. It's not pointer that's assumed to be diseased, but the thing its pointing to.

Whether it's an actual disease is another point.

>>683943643
>www.gaystarnews.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>683936792
so i am attracted to myself?
>>
>>683935036
Life is like a box of pizza.You never know when your gonna gay
>>
>>683935036
Pretty much this really. But I suppose people have their distinctions: I'd still say some stuff is pretty gay but that's just me.
>>
>>683936594
Toppest kek
>>
>>683937615
Did you learn about metaphors yesterday?
You can make anything a metaphor doesn't mean it's appropriate, makes sense, or hold any logical value in a debate.
Go be Mr. Autismo somewhere else.
>>
And what if you´re allergic to gluten? When you can´t eat the fucking bottom, what do you do then?
>>
File: continue_thread.jpg (903 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
continue_thread.jpg
903 KB, 2048x1536
>>683946150

Thread died a few times already, but OP keeps bumping it up.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.