[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive been having incredibly intense anxiety over death and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 8
File: vkmb5hz.jpg (128 KB, 870x575) Image search: [Google]
vkmb5hz.jpg
128 KB, 870x575
ive been having incredibly intense anxiety over death and my life coming to an eventual end what do i do /b/
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>683555697
I'm at the opposite end, I'm pretty much done, but it just seems to drag on. I'm tired you know? I want to be done with it. My suggestion would be to change how you think about it. What are you scared about? the loss of consciousness? You lose that every time you go to sleep, hell there's no guarantee that you'll wake up but you do it anyway don't you?
>>
Stop caring. Just enjoy each day at a time, knowing it could be your last.
>>
>>683556147
FUCK beat me to it
>>
>>683555697
There's bad news and worse news, OP.
The bad news is, you're a faggot.
The worse news is, you came to fucking 4chan in a moment of despair (unless trolling) which means you're far more fucked than you realize.
>>
>>683556229
Simply not existing is the scariest part. Its funny you mention sleeping. It's been incredibly hard since this started last week to fall asleep properly. Every night it's the same thoughts going through my head.

>>683556405
I've been trying to distract myself during the day but right before I fall asleep I can't do anything but think about it
>>
>>683556854
Same thing happened to me a few years ago. I think everyone goes through it at some point. It will pass. I've heard taking Tylenol helps for some reason. Feel better, OP.
>>
>>683556854
Yeah, I understand that, it's hard thing to imagine, simply not being. Like, how do you even imagine that? it's a terrifying thought so I don't blame you, but there are three ways to deal with it. A, you can do the whole spiritual thing "maybe there's something at the end of it all?" or b. "I'll just deal with it." and finally c. "fuck it, I just have to survive long enough to become a robot."

I'm actually holding out for option c, we've come a long way in forty years, I think I can stick around for another forty.
>>
>>683557283
I dont doubt most people think about their own mortality. The problem is I can't accept it all of a sudden for some reason.
>>
>>683557531
Was raised devoutly Catholic but I'm holding onto the third option or something close to it.
>>
>>683555697

stop smoking weed, causes anxiety in some.

meditate. read 'Power of Now'. realise your True Nature is Beyond Birth and Death. be grateful and welcome it and you will be welcomed by it.
>>
>>683557839
What's really going to suck is when they have the option to download you into the internet, but it's actually just a copy of you and the real you is still going to die. Shit's funny
>>
>>683555697
I started studying math and found comfort in transcendent numbers as a parable for immortality but I guess what really helped was that I found ambition to do something in life rather than sit around thinking about death
don't get me wrong I think it's really important to know that you will die one day
but if it's affecting your quality of life constantly
then stop doing it and come back to it when you have something else going for you
>>
death created time to grow the things it would kill.

we all return to the earth someday, why stress over something you cant control?
>>
>>683557845
haven't smoked weed in years

>>683558136
this chick I was seeing told me she's pregnant with my kid about a week ago that might also start to explain the change in quality of life
>>
>>683555697

you have been blessed with awareness of mortality. As the ancients wrote in the Vedas or Upanishads or somewhere: "Of all the world's wonders, the most wonderful of all is that though they see others dying all around them, no one thinks they themselves will die."
>>
>>683555697
Marcus Aurelius knew what was up. Follow his advice.
>>
File: 1462822751264.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1462822751264.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>683558472
>>
>>683555697
fucking mc kill yourself
>>
Actually op that quote from that dude helped me when I went through my existential crisis. It's pointless worrying about it because it's gonna happen as it has happened to everyone since forever. You'll snap out of it eventually. Let me guess, you're late teens early 20s?
>>
>>683555697
don't worry m8 i'm sure they let you shitpost in hell
>>
Eh. Its not worth your time. Fighting inevetability is a difficult struggle. But fruitless. Find a hobby or become a mortician.
>>
>>683558550
you could always try for a hail marry
tell her you really love her and shit
and that you want to do things "right"
get married all that shit broads like to hear
basically butter her up for an abortion with a promise that you'll marry her and have kids later but doing so now would ruin you financially
we've all been young and self destructive but holy shit that's the one thing I always feared having a kid I mean
>>
>>683558550

AHA why didnt you say so??? that is it right there. you are afraid your life is over. at any rate your old life is over. i had the same thing happen 20 years ago, my kid is just now graduating college haha, kind of a dufus but a good kid
>>
>>683557606
>I dont doubt most people think about their own mortality
You'd be surprised. I've talked to a lot of people who have thought about it on a recurring basis. I think what you're going through is an existential crisis. A lot of people in their 20's seem to go through it at some point. Bottom line: you're not alone on this. If it starts effecting you in a major way (losing sleep, etc...) try talking to someone about it. I did and it helped (as well as taking medication for generalized anxiety...) It still does cross my mind, from time to time (while falling asleep to) but it doesn't last as long and it's not as intense.
>>
just end it
>>
>>683558825
nailed it.

>>683558861
thanks man I needed that

>>683558924
no she's keeping it im fucked
>>
>>683559055
Band aid method checkem
>>
>>683559243
well how are you fixed for damage control?
are you going to do the bare minimum and pay child support and move on with your life and make something of yourself? or raise a kid you don't even want with some broad who's holding your future hostage?
>>
>>683558994

in fact entire religions are founded based on nothing but meditating on death and whether it is really real or not, i.e. cf zen 'The Great Matter'
>>
>>683558721
someone once told me time is a flat circle.
everything we've done or will do, already happened. all you love, all you hate, all your memories and all your pain, it was all the same dream. a dream that you had inside a locked room. and like many dreams theres a monster at the end of it.
>>
>>683555697
>intense anxiety
there's a med for that OP
>>
>>683558980
you're probably right. that fucking sucks.

>>683558994
Tried talking to family about it they just tell me to worry about other shit. They're not wrong, I should be. But there's something in the back of my head there
>>
See how long you can go without eating. After a while your anxiety will disappear as you fixate on more pressing matters.
>>
>>683559516
who told you that?
Satan?
>>
>>683559471

karma is quite literally a bitch
>>
>>683555697
You're going back to where you were in the billions of years before you were born.
If you aren't religious, then just think of it as an end to a consciousness that would be miserable to go on for an eternity.

There's no need to worry about the inevitable.
You'll be alright.
>>
Yeah, I think you just kinda stop caring eventually. The trick to being happy (imo) is to make things. I make movies and code. If you stop caring, but don't progress in life or a passion, then you will be depressed. Oh, and build a relationship with someone good. That helps. We humans are meant to bond.
>>
>>683559599
Stop shilling drugs, niqqa.
>>
>>683559729
>The trick to being happy (imo) is to make things.
right on
>>
>>683559681
a man named reggie ledoux, back in 95
>>
>>683559471
my future is being held hostage, anon. and her family is at the front with her on it.

>>683559516
that's some scary shit you just tried to explain to me man.

>>683559599
and that is?
>>
>>683559809
there are anti-anxiety meds out there that would totally deal with this sense of dread

sorry you can't modern medical science
>>
>>683559886
check old pictures
the eyes could be glowing
>>
go rape a 12 year old or stop bitching
>>
>>683559693
You can't control anyone or anything as well as you can control yourself and your path in life.
I don't believe in Karma
plenty of assholes have led beautiful lives
plenty of good people have had horrible lives
it's all arbitrary but if believing in some cosmic balance makes you feel better
well then I won't argue
>>
>>683559647

haha. or get addicted to heroin, wonderfully gives meaning to life and makes everything but getting more heroin irrelevant and meaningless
>>
>>683559888
I don't know
schedule a session with a psychiatrist

DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE
>>
>>683559729
I figure I'll stop caring eventually. But it's just been getting worse since last week. I find myself getting up with something akin to a fight or flight response but there's nowhere to run and there's nothing to fight.

>>683559729
good advice anon thank you
>>
>>683559888
well no shit her family doesn't want to pay for her soon to be crumb cruncher they're gonna give you the stereotypical "step up and be a man!" bullshit
but honestly
fuck her family and this broad
let her know that if she has this kid you won't have any part in raising it other than paying your legally required child support
no babysitting
no diapers
no birthdays
nothing
let's see how strong and independent she feels when she lets that settle in
also
who says it's even your kid?
>>
>>683560004

haha, control is an illusion, if believing you are in control makes you feel better, well then
>>
>>683559888
its not scary.
This is what I'm talking about. This is what I mean when I'm talking about time and death and futility. There are broader ideas at work, mainly what is owed between us as a society for our mutual illusions. 14 straight hours of staring at DBs, these are the things you think of. You ever done that? Hmm? You look in their eyes, even in a picture. Doesn't matter if they're dead or alive. You can still read them, and you know what you see? They welcomed it, not at first, but right there in the last instant. It an unmistakable relief. See, because they were afraid and now they saw for the very first time how easy it was to just let go. And they saw in that last nanosecond, they saw what they were, that you, yourself, this whole big drama, it was never anything but a jerry-rig of presumption and dumb will. And you could just let go. Finally know that you didn't have to hold on so tight
>>
My fear of death has to do with the fact that for 7 minutes your brain will stay alive in a dead body, do we think in this state because if so; that's hell.
>>
>>683560295
or you're having anxiety attacks and you need to see a professional
>>
read schopenhauer ya nig nog
>>
>>683559636
>Tried talking to family about it...
Sorry...should've clarified: i meant talking to a professional. Sometimes family can be the worst people to talk to honestly (speaking from personal experience)

Try meditation, too. That also helped me.
>>
>>683560332
you aren't a good reader are you?
>>
>>683560371
actually what if those 7 minutes are experienced as an entire lifetime and we're already dead
>>
>>683560307
I told her I'd be getting a paternity test done. Strongly sense it's mine though. Don't know if I'd be able to go through with abandoning my own blood if it's mine.
>>
>>683559729

'make things' like babies haha
>>
>>68355569
Nice trips. Though... that statement is a normie statement. To quote a great mind "FUCKING NORMAL FAGS! GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGS!"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
>>
>>683555697
einstein died, john lennon was murdered, all your heroes have died. whats so bad about joining that club?
>>
>>683560489
Let's not get retarded, once you hit clinical death that's when the fun starts.
>>
>>683560307

this guy is a fuckwad scum piece of shit subhuman, dont listen to him, be a human being fer christ sake
>>
>>683559929
This. And it's called benzoyl. Works wonders!
>>
>>683560664
well that's what I'm sayin
the brain dies, has a clearance sale in 7 minutes
>>
>>683560525
The way I see it I could never properly raise a kid without a foundation set for myself
I would just see this kid as a giant cock block and resent it's existence that's no way to raise a kid also girls I get involved with know my stance on this so it was only an issue once when I was about 17
>>
>>683560353
I'm trying to be open to what you're saying and everyone else too but what the FUCK are you trying to say anon

>>683560382
who

>>683560446
good point
>>
>>683560734
>benzoyl
do I have to delete System32 along with it
>>
>>683560652
Hitler lives on forever in our hearts and minds. That's a true hero.
>>
>>683560719
you're just a fucking pussy
or a single mother
or raised by a single mother
which is redundant to the former I suppose
>>
>>683560788
Or you scream and cry in your head for seven minute bargaining with God for life, then slowly feel your thoughts start to fade.
>>
File: nostradamus225.jpg (15 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
nostradamus225.jpg
15 KB, 225x300
>>683560924
>Hister

fixed
>>
>>683561121
and you get buried alive
>>
>>683560965
was raised by a single mother probably makes sense to feel I can't abandon something that's mine like that then. oh well
>>
File: 1437643541264.jpg (776 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437643541264.jpg
776 KB, 1920x1080
>>683555697
>>683555697
there are no ends anon.
just new beginnings.

try some acid to come to terms with the inevitable.
>>
>>683561421
what if the acid just amplifies anon's existing anxiety?
>>
>>683561335
No a doctor puts you in fridge, then decapitates you for science
>>
I feel anxious all the time because I am an autist and every time I interact with anyone I act cringy as fuck, so I've stopped talking to people altogether. I want to kill myself but I'm taking care of my grandmother in her elderly age and I don't want to leave the poor lonely woman alone with the thought of my taking my life, so I don't know what to do until she dies, she's 72 now and she doesn't smoke or drink alcohol or caffeine, she eats healthy and exercises daily, I don't know if I can take 30 more years of this.
>>
>>683561397

no shit. think about what the kid would feel about you. damn. would you want your dad to do that to you?
>>
>>683561421
have done acid once and never again. worst trip of my fucking life buddy ended up having a fucking psychosis and going to jail that night. would be a good greentext actually
>>
>>683561565
but you get to guest star on Futurama
>>
>>683561603
Yeah anon that's pretty fucking rough. I don't particularly think about suicide. In fact its literally me wanting to cling to life forever.
>>
>>683561397
well you're fucked then
you're a pussy
and your kid will be a pussy
what kind of life do you think you can provide for someone?
just picture what it must be like to have a loser dad with no education or career who's depressed and in a perpetual existential crisis?
that's what you're subjecting your progeny to
that's the choice your making
and somehow it's less cruel in your mind
>>
>>683561945
would you fucking dial the ITG down from Maximum?
>>
>>683561603

yeah man she will go for at least 20 more years if she is healthy at 72
>>
>>683560879
It's like in this universe we process time linearly forward. But outside of our space time from what would be a fourth dimensional perspective time wouldn't exist. And from that vantage could we attain it? We see our space time would look flattened. Like a single sculpture of matter and super-position of every place it ever occupied. Our sentience is just cycling through our lives like carts on a track. See everything outside our dimension that's eternity. Eternity looking down on us. Now to us its a sphere but to them its a circle.
>>
>>683561523
it most likely will
but it will ultimately be a good thing

>>683561637
why was it a bad trip for you?
>>
>>683561628
would you want to be raised by a pussy?
honestly?
hell with statements like that you were probably raised by a single mother too
>>
>>683562088
>it most likely will
>but it will ultimately be a good thing

no way dude
you don't guess as to whether it's a good idea to administer acid or not
>>
>>683561945
I have a full ride to what's considered one of the top 10 schools in the US but aside from that you have a point even if it's a little skewed
>>
>>683562076

einstein: "time and space are modes by which we think, they are not the conditions in which we live"
>>
>>683562040
just because I'm not coddling this guy doesn't mean I'm a tough guy this isn't your university safe space pal
>>
>>683560879
maybe what im trying to tell you is that, in the aspect of nature , we all end up in the same place.
it would be easier to let go.
>>
>>683562306
yeah but you've got fucking TG issues
go punch a pillow faggot
>>
>>683562259

so are you going to take the ride?
>>
>>683562202
>you don't guess as to whether it's a good idea to administer acid or not
you are probably right.
for some people its too much to handle.
but there are other psychedelics out there that are much more mild that can have tremendous therapeutic benefits. i think op should really look into it. hes going through an existential crisis and its manifesting as anxiety. psyches are perfect for providing insight and figuring out just what exactly is at the core of the anxiety.
>>
>>683562296
truth is a jagged line, but time is a flat circle
>>
>>683562306
>this isn't your university safe space pal
riight because after being stupid and naive in college you grow up and vote for Trump

I see how you are
>>
>>683562259
you would be a fool to throw that away for a fucking kid and some broad
I'm telling you
you can't let all these pussies peer pressure you into throwing your life away
>>
>>683562076
at this point anon it's clear you're fucking with me but props for spewing random shit.

>>683562088
the trip took a turn for the worst when the cops arrived. that's pretty much it without going into detail.
>>
>>683562494
OP needs to talk this out with a professional and frankly, consider taking anti-anxiety medicine
>>
>>683561838
Then I get fired into the sun.
>fuck being a salesman forever.
>>
>>683555697
We're all the same person really.

As experiences and knowledge accumlate and as truth shines froming a more perfect worldview, we all converge into one "mask" of "god".

Don't have the energy to explain, but essentially the underlying actor(ess) is the same, we just all wear different masks and in "layers".
>>
>>683562545
i aint fuckin with ya anon.
just letting you know its alright in the end.

re read my posts and think deeper about it. you'll get it.
>>
>>683555697

OP there's 2 possibilities, either we move on to a different plane where are souls live forever or we cease to exist. I'm assuming you are scared of the idea of ceasing to exist, but why?
Once it happens you will no longer be able to experience it, you will be nothing. There's no reason to worry about something you cannot experience.
>>
Think of death as a good nights rest after a long hard day.
>>
>>683562674
>Don't have the energy to explain,
explain what?

your feel good wannabe fantasy of what the universe is??
>>
>>683562545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_QHB1SiBRs

i want you to watch this. and think about the message. maybe you will learn to accept the eventual fate of mankind
>>
>>683562674
>>683562685
you've both done an incredible job in distracting me from my original fear. in fact I'm probably more fearful contemplating if people believe this fucked up shit
>>
>>683562372
you're a pussy plain and simple
I've said nothing overtly masculine
>>683562510
I could give a shit who the president is
I don't rely on handouts for my existence so any government program is irrelevant to me I made money during Bush
I made money during Obama
and I'll make money next term too
I could give a shit about who the figurehead is
>>
Read "Staring at the Sun" by Irvin Yalom
>>
>>683562545
>the trip took a turn for the worst when the cops arrived
I would expect no less

though it getting better would be awesome
>>
File: 1437644512748.jpg (561 KB, 1500x1280) Image search: [Google]
1437644512748.jpg
561 KB, 1500x1280
>>683562586
>>683562586
again, maybe you are right.
but i disagree and we can just leave it at that.

>>683562545
>you don't guess as to whether it's a good idea to administer acid or not

well no shit it was bad. i bet you where thinking how bad it was that you did drugs and how you will never do it again. lol you had a shitty time cuz your friend freaked out on you. give it another shot. this time with a friend who can handle themselves.
>>
>>683555697
I've been much more fearful of death lately. I have a bunch of medical problems. When I was younger, I was fearless. I wish I died then, it would have been so easy. Now my life is pretty damn awesome besides the medical stuff. Nothingness is likely, and that sucks looking forward to. I take prescription drugs (legally) to drown my sorrows and pain... Mostly ignore the dread until bedtime, leading to insomnia.

The final moments of life leaving is going to suck terribly. I hope I lose consciousness very quickly when it happens.
>>
>>683562797
It's 2 in the fucking morning and I'm out of caffiene.
go fuck yourself
>>
>>683562972
>I don't rely on handouts for my existence
uh huh
Trumpfag
>you're a pussy plain and simple
ooo ITG cranked up to 11
>>
>>683563059
I'll cut to the chase:

You
don't
know
>>
>>683562989

the title is seriously autistic
>>
>>683562725
Its the fear of the unknown, anon. I don't know why I keep feeling like this every night.

>>683562738
oddly enough I find this the best advice. thanks anon.
>>
>>683563024
meant to greentext/quote
>>683562545
>the trip took a turn for the worst when the cops arrived.
>>
>>683563200
Anytime friend.
>>
>>683563194
not that anon and haven't read it but the title
appears to accurately describe the entire human race
>>
>>683563083
Seriously fuck Trump fuck Kasich fuck Clinton Fuck Bernie
they are interchangeable to me I don't care
it cranked up to like 100 pal
>>
Masturbate.
>>
>>683556405
>Just enjoy each day at a time, knowing it could be your last
Cool, I'll go ahead and rape my neighbor's preteen daughter now.

Thanks for the tip, Anon!
>>
>>683563149
I gave a reduced and simplified explanation which maybe prone to language errors

"knowing" is problematic, all I have are beliefs, same with you
>>
File: Rust_Cohle_2012.jpg (22 KB, 315x348) Image search: [Google]
Rust_Cohle_2012.jpg
22 KB, 315x348
>>683562949
REGINALD
LEDOOOOOOUX
>>
>>683563200
Oh and nice dubs
>>
>>683563024
>again, maybe you are right.
>but i disagree and we can just leave it at that.

when we have certified LSD guides that can keep people from freaking out on trips and help channel their anxiety, I would then agree with you
but we don't
>>
>>683563382
lol just tell the judge you were really leaning on that dead tomorrow thing
they'll understand
>>
>>683563384
no I have scientific evidence that says you're pretty much describing a fantasy you want to believe in
>>
>>683562989
what is it about anon

>>683562995
really wish it had gotten better. my buddy was never the same after that night. whether it was the acid or his own onset of whatever ill never really know.

>>683563057
my life could be worse I suppose. I eat healthy and lift everyday. I just hope I'm surrounded by family when I head out.
>>
>>683563359
except you'll settle for Trump and when people complain about him you'll accuse them of being on "handouts"

stupid fucking ITG right-wing dipshit
>>
>>683563458
theres plenty of psychedelic clinics around the world anon! lsd is starting to get a lot more research done on it. its been proven to have amazing therapeutic benefits. but you are right. its still very unpredictable. many more years of research needs to be done before anyone can say anything.
>>
>>683563200

Everyone goes through this a few times in their life. You don't need pills to cope with it. Just think on it and over time these worries will pass. You can also keep yourself as busy as possible and at the end of the day when it's time to sleep you wont lie in bed worrying over this as you will be tired as shit and pass out in mins.
>>
>>683563649
honestly the LSD probably triggered some mental issues he was already having
>>
>>683563785
>lsd is starting to get a lot more research done on it.
not nearly enough until it's legal, sorry

it's going to be a bunch of hearsay and wishful thinking
>>
ive been feeding this fucker rust cohle quotes for the whole thread

ive run out, obviously.
OP i was trolling in a way but those quotes have a context in your predicament.
>>
>>683555697
everybody goes through that tought. ive been there too, OP. thing is: you must walk your own path towards the truth behind death. my conclusion is that there is no god. we are all alone in existence. life is nothing but chaos. we are small. I live what has been gifted to me and stand with my head high, with no fear of death
>>
>>683555697
>ive been having incredibly intense anxiety over ______

Stop. Go spend three days in the middle of the woods with nothing but a tent, food, water, and your dick. Men should not feel anxiety.
>>
>>683563745
I could give a shit about people complaining about politics I don't care
I'm telling you the only people that obsess over politics in America are Politicians and losers
we're such an uneducated culture that politics is just a popularity contest it's an inch from becoming a reality show
I really don't care about democrats or republicans it's all shit to me
but clearly you have a chip on your shoulder about right wingers
so go with the leftist group mentality thing
whatever floats your boat pal
to keep with the theme of the thread
I don't know if anyone told you but you die at the end so there's no point in getting all indignant
>>
>>683564030
lmfao
>>
>>683563785
yeah I totally love acid anon
it has so much potential to unlock a shitload of secrets

but society is still so uptight about LSD
>>
>>683564020
til then we can only go on anecdotal evidence, and let me say, ive only ever seen people benefit from psychedelics.
>>
>>683564255
the funny thing is if you really believed this you'd stop acting like a right-wing retard who gloated about making money during Bush and would settle for the world burning under Trump

you're all kinds of wrong
smoke a fatty
>>
>>683564214
>>Men should not feel anxiety
care to elaborate anon?

>>683563920
you're probably right. it was pretty fucked up either way.
>>
File: this is you.jpg (148 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
this is you.jpg
148 KB, 500x463
>>683563745
>>683562040
>>683563083
>>
>>683564476
I really wouldn't know
I have personally
>>
>>683564617
>>683564214

>care to elaborate anon?
macho man complex
>>
>>683564483
I do believe it
and I love to gloat
and I'm not a right winger
>>
>>683564214
>Men should not feel anxiety.
who told you that
Sgt Sphincter?
>>
>>683564853
of course you aren't
you're above "both sides"

never mind you probably voted Bush twice
>>
>>683564188
fu ck me thats deep
>>
OP here. Gonna try to head to bed. Thanks for the advice /b/
>>
>>683564188
nice philosophical dubs 88
>>
>>683564669
seriously faggot
it's like tazing a bulldog
>>
>>683565130
into the darkness, we all must fight
>>
>>683565130
Sorry half of it was political bullshit and some LSD debate but I hope you've taken something here with you. Take it to the grave anon.
>>
>>683565011
I only vote locally by the issue
you do realize you can do that right?
you don't HAVE to pick a side
you know that right? Anyways I'm going to bed it's almost midnight

>683565130
Good Luck OP hopefully you talk that broad into an abortion and see this as a minor hiccup in the future
good luck with school pal
>>683565151
made me laugh though
>>
>>683556229
broaden your goals and increase your stimulant intake. A little week in the evening helps too.
>>
>>683563529
This is bait, but I'm biting anyway.
What do you think I'm describing and what is the evidence that describes the better model?
>>
File: Orochi.png (276 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Orochi.png
276 KB, 600x600
>>683555697
Why, unlock the medical secrets to immortality, of course.

Here is a start, the immortal jellyfish, Turritopsis dohrnii: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii
>>
>>683564214
anxiety is a powerful survival tool, are real men in your wrapped world view complacent?
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.