[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm not sure if I'm transgender but I've recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
So I'm not sure if I'm transgender but I've recently been thinking about it lots and really think I could be (MtF obv) ever since I have been little I've enjoyed "girly " things and like to dress up and do my makeup and nails etc. In the past while I've been having dreams constantly about me being a girl or getting my makeup/nails done and just relaxing, I don't know what this means or if I'm just weird... advice I guess?
Also, there was a thread about this the other day but I'm not the OP from that thread.
>>
>>683134360
You can be a feminine guy without being transgender, would you say you'd rather be female or do you just typically enjoy girly things?
>>
Gender roles are a social construct. Just because you like "girly" things doesn't have a thing to do with your sex. By all means, please mutilate yourself because of a fetish.
>>
You could see a therapist and even try HRT and if you don't like it you can just stop with no harm.
>>
>>683135789
It's not a fetish, I genuinely just find comfort in it and enjoy it. Also, even if I did get HRT and transition I wouldn't get my dick cut off.
>>
>>683134360
Drink bleach
>>
>>683134360
There's probably a better board for this (namely /lgbt/), but anyways, you might want to be more precise for yourself in what you like in girly things. Is it those specific actions you like? Is it a mentality behind those actions? Is it the people you do them with?

Then, when you're done with finding what you like, you might want to try finding ways to fullfill that desire without having to pass for a girl. But if the social situation needs you to be a girl you can consider mtf.

Remember as well: the grass is always greener on the other side.
>>
>>683134360
pics?
>>
>>683136011
Do you prefer being referred to with female pronouns? are you genuinely uncomfortable with your lack of boobs and a vagina? If so then you're probably transgender.
>>
>>683136422
Incase you've seen me post my photos in the other thread if you were there yes it's me again, this one thought has fucking taken over my mind lately.
>>
>>683136011

HRT is bad for men, you need testosterone and estrogen in their normal levels to be healthy. Even if you don't cut things off you're still harming yourself. You have no idea what kind of mental roller coaster having no testosterone is, whatever mental issues you have will be extremely amplified by messing with your essential hormones. And you think people with fetishes don't genuinely find comfort in them and enjoy them? Try finding something in your life to give it purpose so that you don't need to validate yourself entirely through your sexuality. Lots of people dream of things they can't attain.
>>
Transgender isn't a real thing. You're just a feminine guy and that's okay. You have no business demanding to be called she/her by anyone.
>>
>>683136728
Im on hormones, T levels lower than most girls let alone guys, normal estrogen levels for girls.

Its not unhealthy contrary to popular belief, in guys low testosterone is unhealthy, but your body adapts physiologically to the rebalance of hormones.

and the psychological thing is subjective, but most genuine trans people prefer how it feels after, however if you are unsure if you are trans taking a very strong anti androgen, so you can see what it would be like to have little to no testosterone is a good thing, as it will show whether you could handle the hormonal rebalance.
>>
>>683136625
>lately
how lately?
Personally, I told myself, "if I feel just as strongly about this for an entire year, I'll go for it" and even after that I waited another year just because of nerves.
Problem of that is that starting at 23, I feel like i totally missed the boat. Pretty well understood that the earlier you start, the better the results.
Not saying that's what you should do, but just some food for thought.
>>
well you could start off by killing yourself
>>
>>683137317
Lately as in the pas 2-3 months roughly has been me basically only dreaming about being a girl and having thoughts every now and then but I've always sort of pushed them off and in the past week an ex gf of mine and I were talking and she said she wouldn't be surprised if I was trans and that sort of set the ship sailing.
>>
>>683136625
do not go trans, you would not pass, your life would be difficult. try to deal with the feelings in a different way, embrace masculinity might be a good method.
>>
>>683137269

estrogen and tests levels are a tiny piece of the puzzle. Men and women's bodies handle them differently and need different amounts. The receptors between the sexes are nothing alike. It is unhealthy, you're delusional and know nothing about hormones outside of what you've learned from mentally ill people enabling each other. Your sentence about it doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>683137841
instead of just telling me im wrong give some specific examples :) i'll listen
>>
>>683136728
I take anti-androgens, it's a lot more chill than you're making out here
>>
>>683138002

why don't you write a coherent idea for me to reply to. Not trolling I'm serious.

I'll try anyway, low test shortens a man's life when it's naturally occurring. Now add in the side effects of artificially lowering it through harsh drugs. If your body "adapts" then why take drugs in the first place to mess with hormones? what does that even mean?
>>
>>683138373
OP here, I'm not too worried about my body being unhealthy due to "harsh drugs" as I've gone through 6 months of chemotherapy and I'm fine.
>inb4 chemo and testosterone are unrelated
Who gives a fuck
>>
Just accept the fact that you are a faggot. A failure to humanity, just kill yourself.
>>
>>683134360
you are a faggot.
nigger /b/ is not the place for this. >>>/lgbt/ or even reddit.com/r/asktransgender
>>
>>683138729

well how about the fact that taking estrogen and suppressing testosterone does nothing to make you a woman, it just makes you a man with higher estrogen and less testosterone. Nothing you can ever do will make you a woman. How old are you? do you need to be a functioning member of society at some point, or do you have parents/government to take care of you forever? If the latter, will you be okay imposing for the rest of your life? because if you do grow up mentally you may regret it eventually. Think long term if you aren't in a position to be neet forever.
>>
you watch too much MTV and nickelodeon.. you are a guy, anything between is unnatural or a disease. Grow up dude!
>>
>>683138977
thing about /b/ though, as opposed to those places, is you get people's honest opinions. Or at least it feels like. There's no need to sugar coat anything because there's no reblogs, or upvotes or any of that shit.
>>
>>683139597
you get that on /lgbt/, with 40% less 'being a cunt for no reason'.
>>
>>683139852

maybe people are trying to give him a taste of how people feel about it outside of a hugbox with strict thought control.
>>
>>683140126
society in general is way more supportive of LGBT stuff than /b/. source: human being who leaves the basement every once in a while
>>
File: 1461727315802.jpg (203 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1461727315802.jpg
203 KB, 717x880
>>683134360
>>>tumblr
>>
>>683140336

or maybe you're getting pity or being ignored because in real life speaking your mind about things like this isn't gonna happen.
>>
>>683140856
I'm not a faggot, idiot. I'm stating a fact. /b/ is far more right wing than the real world.
>>
>>683141337
>1337
Blame the /pol/ trash and the need to be edgy for attention.
>>
>>683137562
Wow, you let a bitch who fucked you over, convince you to make your cock worthless.

Good fucking job anon.
>>
feminine and masculine are outdated, arbitrary social constructs that have no bearing on which set of genitals you should have. Keep your dick and do your feminine thing.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.