[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armenia hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: default.jpg (16 KB, 211x158) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
16 KB, 211x158
Armenia hate thread
>>
Ok turkey
>>
fuck those armenian pigs everyone hates them I am sure there is no reason for this tread
>>
There is literally no other country on Earth that I could care less about than Armenia.
>>
>>683134468
What about Vatican City or Chad?;
>>
OP you're probably a Turkish pig. Go fuck your cloth faced repressed arranged marriage depressed self-loathing wife so you can sell your offspring for cattle.
>>
File: cockroack.jpg (332 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cockroack.jpg
332 KB, 800x800
>>
>>683134353
>>683134878
>implying every1 who hates Armenia is Turkish
>>
>>683135133
didn't you notice the "probably" part?
>>
>>683135269
He's probably a Turk as well. It would explain his lack of basic thinking skills.
>>
>>683134105

The only armenians I know are educated expats, and they seem okay.

That said, I've noticed that most hated groups can actually be decomposed into two groups:

1. The elite who are usually okay
2. The pleb who usually deserve their reputation

Can someone explain the armenia hate to me?
>>
>>683135704
butthurt low IQ turkroaches still upset that armenians exist and cant get over the fact that their land is literally pillaged armenian/greek/assyrian land

armenians have the most power out of any group they've managed to commit genocide against and therefore the hate for us is the highest
>>
>>683135892
>Greek detected
>>
OP here. Most armenians I met were lazy workless shits on welfare who are extremely racist towards non-armenians, not only Turkish people. That's why most people hate them.
I even spoke once with an american who told me he would have wanted the Ottomans to ''genocide'' them all.
>>
>>683136333
I literally said I was an Armenian in my post you fucking idiot

>prime example of low IQ turkroach
>>
>>683136436
Nice try, Rastapopoulos.
>>
>683136436
poor guy
>>
>>683134105
Turkish are retards who basically voted for saddam.
>>
>>683136385
>>683136385

Got some jewtube examples of shit-bag armenians? In france we have to with these fucks

https://youtu.be/q9CMUnV8Z5s
>>
>>683136436
pay debt
>>
File: turkey.gif (493 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
turkey.gif
493 KB, 500x375
>>683134105

How about you admit to that genocide now Turkey eh?
>>
>>683136436
Yeah, okay Nikos. Come back when you've paid your fucking taxes, then maybe we'll take you seriously.
>>
>>683136740
i live in western europe too. Not north african myself but from experience i know most of them are fine and dont act agressive unless you provoke them.
>>
>>683137373

>most of them are fine and dont act agressive unless you provoke them.

What are you on about? When they're not pickpocketing they're getting hammered and assaulting strangers.
>>
>>683136914
There was no genocide you cuck.
>>
File: tukey 2.jpg (418 KB, 1000x637) Image search: [Google]
tukey 2.jpg
418 KB, 1000x637
>>683137619

Ok then, I'll just kill a few million Turks with the intention to see them wiped of the face of the planet and claim it was just in 'self defence'

At least they'll be a reason to wipe the filthy cockroaches off the planet
>>
>>683137582
im was being serious actually. most of them i know study and work and dont cause trouble cause they're good citizens.

but hey im gonna stop talking about africans since the topic was about Armenia.
>>
>>683138154
Oh, I see the misunderstanding: those are roma.

North Africans are hit-or-miss. There's the upstanding hadji doctor and there's the piece of shit thug.
>>
>>683138072
Hey fuck, have you ever heard about Khojaly massacre? And about all racial attacks from armenians to non-armenians during the Ottoman Empire? It was the armenian scum to cause trouble in order to create more lebensraum for their parasite ''country''

Learn some history please.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.