[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is this weird kid in my school that doesn't talk to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 24
File: 1462515388158.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462515388158.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1200
There is this weird kid in my school that doesn't talk to anyone,and that we all make fun of. And yesterday I said to my friends that I hate the guy and would like to beat him up, because he is a weird ******.

And after school he came up to me and said that he would like to fight me on Monday. I'm 18, 6 ft 3 , 207 lbs and i work out. He is 17,I think 6 feet, about 170 lbs. So looking at that I said yes.

And then my friends told me he that has a brown belt in Jiu Jitsu. I looked at his instagram and he had some pictures on the beach and he has that weird Andrew Garfield body type where you cant tell that he works out. I wanted to fight him, but everyone told me to apologize.

I tried to apologize, but it didn't work because he was being a dick. I sent him a message on Facebook.

Here is how it went:

Me: Sorry man I was being rude, I don't want to fight you.
Him: Yeah, you're a dick. It's ok tho.
Me: Don't call me a dick, just accept the fu*king apology.
Him: Oh you're gonna need a new passport photo when I'm done with you.
Me: How long did it take you to come up with that?
Him: Less thn it took to get your mom's number.
Me: **** off back to England, you little asshole.

Then he blocked me.

I know that i overreacted, but I was angry, you dont talk about mothers like that.
Now i have to fight, What do I do? I was thinking of paying some guys to **** him up? What would you do?
>>
>>683110895
talk shit get hit
>>
>>683111044
This tb.h fäm. That being said, if its a fair fight, you didnt plan correctly
>>
File: 1462392039478.jpg (275 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462392039478.jpg
275 KB, 2048x2048
>threatens kid
>wants to pay people to kick the shit outta him

your fucking retarded, if your gonna threaten to beat someone then you do it. you dont get other people to do it for you

also,
>"its ok tho"
>"just accept the fucking apology"
he did, it doesent matter if he thinks your a dick or not, thats his opinion
>>
>>683110895
I hate to say it but the weird kid is right. I hope you go down, OP.
>>
>>683110895
Maybe don't be a fucking dick to people you know nothing about
I hope he knocks your teeth out
>>
>>683110895
You deserve it
>>
>>683110895
Here's what you do
Buy some rope
Learn to tie a noose
Hang yourself

Gets me every time
>>
Dont be a pathetic faggot. Man up to your shit talking. Dont be a pussy. Talk shit get hit
>>
i hope he shoots your stupid ass
>>
>>683111506

Yeah this is 100% your fault OP. I hope he fucks you up
>>
>>683110895
you deserve a sodomy
>>
Let me get this straight, you went and challenged a weird bullied kid to a fight and now that it looks like you might get your ass handed to you you come to /b/ for help?
Most of us have been that weird bullied kid, why the hell do you think we'd give two fucks about you getting what you deserve?
>>
thank you for censoring all the bad words op
>>
this isn't real

but I wish it was :(
>>
File: btardirl.webm (2 MB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
btardirl.webm
2 MB, 1152x720
>>683110895
>when u bring 4chins into real life
kek
take your beating like a man faggot
>>
>>
>>683110895
I didn't know 18 year olds are so immature.
>>
its censored beacuse i was having a dicsusion on a forum, and they told me to come here i just copied it
>>
You're an asshole. Now you're gonna get beaten for being an asshole.

When you recover, think about what steps you might take to prevent you from being an asshole in the future.
>>
>>683110895
sauce on the girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 328x277
SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL SISSY FAGGOT

OR SHOOT YOURSELF
>>
>>683110895
You need to prove your manliness faganon...
Here's some protips..

>shoot up school
>fuck his mom/sis
>fuck his gf
>beat him up during recess in front of a crowd
>poison him with homemade shit
>>
>>683110895
I hope you die OP. Get your shit kicked in. Also nice b8
>>
>>683112871
Op is a pussy if you haven't noticed. Hell just try and hide behind his friends like a coward. If you cant back up your words then dont speak
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x309
>>683110895
>getting beat up by a beta
>crying about it on 4chan
> contemplating paying somebody to beat him up because chickenshit OP can't do it himself.

You deserve everything that happens to you, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>683110895
You're a pussy. I think you have met your match and you have realised this. You're a fucking bully I hope you get your ass kicked.

By the way what country are you from
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>683110895
You did this to yourself. Face the guy like man, take your punches and be done with it. Also, you're a dick for wanting to fight someone just because he's different.
>>
>>683110895
Just fight him, if he's experienced in martial arts he's going to expect you to be one of those fist flailing uncoordinated chads, just play the defensive and don't get emotional when you fight
>>
>>683110895

Youre in for a rape. Bring lube and remember to say "thank you"
>>
ITT: autistic work of fictions
>>
>>683110895
>be a dick to bullied kid
>threaten bullied kid
>turns out bullied kid is strong
>come to /b/ begging for help

Fuck you nigger. Enjoy getting your ass handed to you. Then again I'm sure you won't show, you pussy.
>>
You are probably a fucking nigger arent you, talking shit to some guy and thinking that you are the man and own the place. Then when shit is going sour you ask your bros to beat him up since he at least had the balls to show up alone.

Fuck you and everyone like you, if you truly want to be a man, then listen the fuck up:

Go to the fight alone. Apologize, say that you are sorry and you don't wish to fight. People trained in martial arts have a particular mindset and wish to avoid fights as much as possible.

If he os to angry at you, he will refuse. You will accept this and try your best to beat the shit out of him. Do so ALONE. Most likely, you will lose, but you will lose like a man.

Now after you've lost, don't retaliate or fuck him up with a group. Y
YOU challenged him. he accepted, YOU will lose to him. And YOU will accept that.

If you fuck him up later. He will get a gun and he will shoot you and kill you. Don't think he wouldn't, just be a man and honor your fucking word you shit for brains maggot fart
>>
>>683110895
Get rekt
>>
>>683113580
This
>>
>>683110895
>censoring your own posts
kill yourself. not even gonna read your gay fucking story
>>
>>683110895

You're as good as dead. Game over. That's it. Last round. You fucked up. You finnished.
>>
>>683110895
I hope he fucks you up and then fucks you like the bitch you are.
>>
>>683110895

Here's what you do: be a fucking grown-up about it.

Show up for the fight he called you out to. Don't try to fight him, don't try to get out of it.

Say you know what you said was shitty, and you get that he won't accept your apology, so he should just hit you as hard as you deserve, and call it done.

Either he'll knock your fucking block off, but you'll look good for standing up and taking it, or he'll let you off easy and you'll still have respect for having a spine.
>>
>>683110895
I hope he breaks every bone in your body OP. Seriously, you brought this on yourself.
>>
>>683111044
That's nigger talk gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 276x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 276x269
>>683110895
I hope he knocks you right in the gabber m8
You sound like a fucking prick
>>
>>683112641
They have given you sage advice, OP.
>>
BJJ is not about striking it's a submission type fighting style. So get the first hit and don't let him take it to the ground. Also you're a bitch hope your ass gets raped
>>
File: L.jpg (19 KB, 229x409) Image search: [Google]
L.jpg
19 KB, 229x409
4113 gfdsfgd
>>
2663 fdsafsdf
>>
9323 fdsafsdf
>>
OP If he actually can grapple you're gonna get choked out in 8 seconds. Make sure you bring your friend to stop him from killing you.
>>
>>683110895
So let me get this straight...
>You bully this weird kid, say you are going to beat him up
>He agrees to fight you.
>You realize that you might lose the fight
>you apologize to him
>he(surprisingly) accepts the apology
>you are too narcissistic to realize how lucky you are and say that his acceptance wasn't good enough

You are the most pathetic person I have heard of all year. Talk shit like you can beat a kid up, pussy out and expect there to be no consequences. I hope he breaks every bone in your body.
>>
3387 gfdgdf
>>
1137 dfsfsd
>>
1079 dfsfsd
>>
4795 dfsfsd
>>
Best you can hope for is first hit. The old addage: Punch a black belt he becomes a brown belt, punch him again he's a purple belt.

Now this being said, (BJJ bluebeltfag here) there isn't a lot of fucking around in BJJ nor many McDojos. I am biased, but it is a legit combat sport, and any blue belt who deserves it can in most cases fuck up the average human who doesn't have much of a clue about fighting. It takes guys 10 years at an advanced rate to get a brown belt, so the odds are his combat knowledge, conditioning, fight IQ, wrestling, grappling and so forth far outweigh your ability.

This is why you don't talk shit about people. Enjoy getting your arm broke or choked/pounded out from mount.
>>
I pray that this is b8
>>
>>683115169
This guy gets it
>>
>>683115142
I got a handful of rock and the same poker face that they dance around the table like they own the place
>>
>>683110895
I hope the weird kid wins, u sound like a dick
>>
>>683115244

oss
>>
>>683110895
bring a knife tell him to fuck off because he is a threat to your life and health, if he even touches you you fuck him up because you warned him
>>
OP is a FAG, hope that kid beat him, posers like him should get the same kind of shit, you fucking pussy!!
>>
>>683111832
>Maybe don't be a fucking dick to people you know nothing about

This is a life lesson OP will probably not learn even after his tooth gets knocked out.
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 259x194
>>
>>683115478
or wtv other weapon, concepts the same though, you dont want to fight, hes directly threatening you if he tries anything
>>
File: 1441017649912.jpg (173 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1441017649912.jpg
173 KB, 800x800
Fight fucking dirty kick him in the nuts punch him in the throat Jiu Jitsu doesn't mean shit people are retarded and don't understand how to use that shit in a real fight. Full on only punch him in the face or gut and you'll win don't be a bitch. If you lose An Hero..
>>
>>683110895
lol you're just acting like a cunt m8. I hope he makes you cry like a bitch.
>>
>>683110895
Stop acting like a fucking dick. I hope he kicks your sorry ass.
>>
get someone to distract him and nigger punch him wit a nickel roll outta no where
>>
>>683112539
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x375
> weird ******
>fu*king
>paying some guys to **** him
>******
>pissed because he fucked your dirty whore mother
>in school when 18
>wanting to fight a kid that is younger and weighs less than you
>complaining to the hacker known as 4chan about it

SUMMER CAME EARLY I SEE
>>
File: 1418515155854.jpg (56 KB, 390x469) Image search: [Google]
1418515155854.jpg
56 KB, 390x469
>>683110895
Rip Op
you will forever be a cocky faggot.
>>
fill your mouth with the blood of someone infected with HIV and just bite this asshole
>>
>>683110895
Fight him pussy, martial arts are for gays with no balls
>>
>>683115605
If you punch a guy who knows jiu jitsu and it's just an average haymaker, you're literally giving him your arm that he can use for whatever choke he wants.
>>
>>683110895
suck his dick maybe he will leave your face intact
>>
WHOS THE FUCKING GIRL?
>>
>>683116275
exactly.
>>
File: spiedy3.jpg (28 KB, 499x351) Image search: [Google]
spiedy3.jpg
28 KB, 499x351
retard
>>
>>683110895
Fuck him... I help you! Let's do this
>>
>>683110895
Post pics of the kid who's gonna whoop your ass
>>
>>683116275
that's the real question.
>>
>>683110895
holyshit you're a huge fucking normie fagot, get out of here you retard and drink bleach.
>>
OP is fucked.
Jew jitsu is basically Yiddish ninja skills. Can easy break bones with those moves.
>>
>>683110895
stop being a pussy. you started it, now see it through you craven little entitled fuck.

"oh he looks weak and doesnt talk to anyone, i can kick his ass right?"
>>
>>683110895
op you better hope to God he isn't a legit brown belt. iam 6' 2 210 and have been doing jiu jitsu for 2 years and I get handled by even purple belts half my size never mind a brown belt. this kid is gonna take you down and either dislocate your shoulder or ground and pound you till your knocked out.
>>
>>683110895
Hope its true. Love it when smart mouth assholes who try to be hard in front of their friends get their asses beat in front of them too. Have fun being knocked out. Hopefully the total stranger you know nothing about doesn't have anger issues and cracks your skull after they drop you.
>>
File: op is a faggot.jpg (61 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
op is a faggot.jpg
61 KB, 685x474
>>683110895
kill yourself
>>
>>683110895
lol you're a dumbass dick. also no one censors words on 4chan you faggot. you should kill yourself before that kid does
>>
>>683110895
Stupid cunt. I hope you get rekt
>>
So far not one person has helped you here. Look dude you fucked up whatever. Just tell the kid straight up you're over fighting him if he really had his brown in bjj he's got a fighting background but that doesn't mean necessarily that any of that is true. I have my blue belt in bjj no-gi when I was in high school I was 5 foot nothing, a buck 20. Kids used to talk mad shit until A. They realized I wasn't afraid of their bullshit or B. There is an honor in backing down from a fight trust me. When I did end up scrapping it was a shoving contest at a party etc.
>tldr
>next time keep your fuckin mouth shut and humble yourself
>take the kid out to lunch and apologize you never know what his friendship can do for you life
>show kindness and love to everyone.
>>
>>683110895
Don't let him get close to you if you're a decent striker. If not go to ground game. Keep your feet wide and get him on the ground then start striking. If he's not on the wrestling team at 17 hes got shit ground game. He'll win if you trade blows standing
>>
>>683110895
Roflmao
you decided to fall in with the crowd and shoot off your mouth.
not satisfied with that you decided to make someone who doesn't deserve it a target.
at the last moment you realize that you massively fucked up.
try to backpedal.

you must be a yankee.

so here's my advice
show up
take your beating, like a man
don't apologize (unless you're a pussy)
treat it as a lesson learned
remember it

>i was the underdog,
>everybody figured it was going to be a faggot bash
>it took four guys off the football team to drag me off the faggot
>he spent 3 weeks in hospital
>i was expelled
>criminal charges were filed and dropped
>i got mad props and respect from then on

moral:
watch where you're stepping, so you know what you're walking into.

Faggot
>>
>>683110895
Judging from the fact that you censor all of your swear words on an NSFW board, you're either a) not 18 or b) a full blown pussy

I'd recommend making sure you have health insurance before this shit goes down
>>
>>683117059
>Take him out to lunch
What are you a fuckong faggot?
>>
welp, you have until monday to become a nigger belt or a shit stained belt
>>
>>683117249
Don't expect you to understand you're a fucking child, clearly.
>>
you wanted to fight him only because he is weird? tbh you kinda deserve it, your an asshole for that
>>
>>683117142
Six teachers, he only spend ten days in hospital, and I wasn't expelled.
Otherwise, pretty much.

And that's what hostility will get you. Because hostility is a hallmark of stupidity.

Have some selfrespect. Go take your beating. Then quit being a hostile nigger faggot. Ezpz.
>>
>>683110895
what you square up
use both hands and shove him back hard to create some distance (bjj is a close up style)
rip your shirt off fast so he cant grab you and shit. you could possibly oil yourself up before hand. or lube up if you get that handy instead
then spread your legs. wide stance. bjj like to go for the leg grabs so lean into him hard.
keep them legs spread and back as far as they can go. then wail on the head.
bjj best counter is bbbj
so drop on you knees and suck that dick. suck that dick hard. as if your life depended on it.
if you do it right he should be on the floor convulsing in minutes.

you gotta counter
>>
>>683117059
take him out to lunch? should he suck his dick too? lmao stfu faggit
>>
>>683117830
KEK'd till i dropped
>>
>>683115169
>it takes guys 10 years to at an advanced rate to get a brown belt

bullshit
>>
>>683112346
This guy gets it
>>
>>683110895
Next time you wont bully a guy randomly for fun, get fucked, you totally deserve it, you went full tough boy until you knew you would lose. Now go there take the beat down like a champ and respect others from now on, tough little bullies like you always get fucked in the ass at some point. One day you will realize acting tough is not the way to go, you have to prove your balls when someone insults you, not to bully an autistic boy
>>
This is what you deserve for being a bully. Welcome to 4chan, where the nerds are the bullies Either you fight him or you're a pussy, you're already a faggot.

So now you get your ass beat, you learn to not fuck with people who don't deserve it, and you shut your dumb ass up.
>>
Just do his work for him and kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>683110895
OP you got fuckin torched that kid is a prophet
>>
File: 1460803474262.jpg (74 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1460803474262.jpg
74 KB, 596x628
fight dirty anon, fill a pocket with pepper and if you have any slight of hand at all get him in the eyes then do what you can

other than running like a bitch this is your best shot at not getting rekt
>>
>>683110895
Lmao I'm glad you're getting your ass beaten, perhaps you'll learn not to be a massive cunt
>>
File: wrestling moves.gif (4 MB, 350x203) Image search: [Google]
wrestling moves.gif
4 MB, 350x203
>>683110895
Tell someone to record it. I want to watch your faggot ass get tapped out.
>>
>>683119121
follow this advice or any like it and be branded a coward for the rest of your life.

take your shitkicking like a man.
>>
>>683119354
this
yes
>>
>>683110895
Sorry but you fucked up, faggot. Next time think before you pick on some kid just because they're different. I hope he kicks your ass.
>>
>>683110895
Don't let it go to the ground or you're at a huge disadvantage, wear stuff not easy to grab and are slippery, shorts. I'm guessing he is bony, watch out for elbows and genrally don't let him get close unless you have a good handle on him and slam him on the ground or something.

Besides that, I think you're fucked. Jew Jitsu practitioners are usually good at spinning street fights into their favour. Source: martial arts practitioner, and street fights vids enthusiast.
>>
hahah buy pepper spray you pussy. i remember going to the gas station once and a homeless man asked me for a dollar. i said fuck off knowing if anything went wrong i'd have my trusty pepper spray on my side. he lunged at me and i sprayed that coonignog. yeah i'm a hypocrite calling you a pussy but do what you gotta do
>>
If you don't want to fight just show up and take all your clothes off. He probably won't fight you naked.
>>
File: image.gif (14 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14 KB, 736x736
>>683110895
You gonna get reckt. And you deserve it. It'll be an object lesson for your faget ass
>>
So let's get this straight. YOU decided to fight him and then HE came up and asked to fight.

Get your fake story in order before you post next time.
>>
>>683119354
bump to this
>>
Pull out ya choppa, lol
>>
Record it,wear a gopro
>>
>>683121443
He said to his friends that he wanted to fight the guy, and one of his friends must have told him.

Check your reading comprehension before you criticize everyone's fake stories, asshole
>>
>>683112641
Tell me what forum and I think about helping you
>>
>>683112346
One internet for you, anon
>>
This is what you get for talking shit. Either you fight him, get your ass beat and stand for what you said. Or be nothing but a little rat running away with your tail between your legs.

When you talk shit like that you better stand for it, prove that you at least have balls and keep your word.

Not that you will earn respect for it, you're a fucking retard for making fun of someone for being "weird". Fucking normie
>>
Dumb fucking kid.

You say you want to fight him cause you hate him.
why the fuck do you hate him> Just cause hes different.

I was bullied like fuck in school because little assholes like you. You hate anything you dont know or understand.

I hope you get your dumb ass beat.

You made your bed now you have to lay in it.

Use your fucking head next time.
>>
>>683110895
Accept your punishment. You fuckin did this to yourself and you deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>683113580
This
>>
>>683112346
This

fuck you op, you pathetic piece of shit, hope you get your ass mauled by him
>>
File: 1462597544110.jpg (252 KB, 1137x1012) Image search: [Google]
1462597544110.jpg
252 KB, 1137x1012
>>683110895
>censors curse words ****
underage ban
>>
>>683110895
Your a piece of shit. I hope he kills you, faggot.
>>
>3 inches taller
>almost 40 lbs heavier
vs.
>autistic martial artist

You'll win easily you dumb fuck, ju jitsu is way overrated. Just hit him first.
>>
>>683110895

I hope he puts you in the hospital, faggot.
>>
File: 1457707621369.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457707621369.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>683110895
You want to fight a dude because he's "weird"? Are you that fucking retarded? And I don't think you realize what site you're on faggot. I really hope this is bate, someone can't be this stupid
>>
>>683110895
Take your fucking lumps chump. You talked shit now own up to it and take your ass beating like a man. Or you can be known as the pussy that has to hire people to defend his prissy mouth when he runs it.
>>
*reads first paragraph*
Yep, this is another 12 year old on /b/
*reads second paragraph*
I take that back, this is a typical, autistic Trump supporter
>>
I say, shoot up the school. Cause another Columbine.
>>
>>683123736
*continues reading*
>gets to part with Facebook texts
Lol ur retarded, OP, if you think HE was being the dick there,
Typical [10 IQ'ed] Trump logic
>>
File: 45e.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
45e.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>
>>683124584
>chad
hello, you must be lost, newfriend. here's the link back home. >>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1439233013278.png (59 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439233013278.png
59 KB, 1000x1000
>>683110895
Fucking retards

This pasta is either really old or really new
>>
File: bilbo.jpg (250 KB, 650x505) Image search: [Google]
bilbo.jpg
250 KB, 650x505
>>683110895
You deserve to get your ass beat if your only beef with him is he is 'different'.

Let's hope he gives you something painful and lingering so you can remember a lesson.

Having other people fight your battles is a nigger move, btw.
>>
>>683110895
underage b^
>>
>>
>>683111044
for real, OP you should just keep your fucking mouth shut you faggot. aren't you a bad motherfucker? starting fights with a kid who doesn't even talk to anyone. hope you get your shit tossed.
>>
>>683110895
You sound like a real faggot. I hope he fucks you up real good.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.