[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck can someone believe in any god? People have created
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 403x125) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 403x125
How the fuck can someone believe in any god? People have created gods, not vice versa.
>>
>>683080695
God hates me cause I'm a fag!
>>
well you see you stupid atheist its up to you to prove god doesnt exist so fuck off until you can prove it
>>
what the fuck is the fourth one supposed to be
>>
>>683081005
Too retarded not to be bait
>>
>>683081005

Gnostic atheism is just as retarded as gnostic theism. They both claim to 'know', that god either doesn't or does exist. There's no way of knowing that, for either. A lot of "atheists" are really agnostic atheists. There's a big difference.
>>
>>683081012
It's a cross with a star on it
>>
>>683081012
atheism
>>
File: tmp_8193-14624434959181076001592.jpg (200 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8193-14624434959181076001592.jpg
200 KB, 1024x1024
>>683080695
They just fear death and the unknown so they create something to fill that void. No need to make fun of the simple minded op. Inb4 tips fedora. I'm not the one with an imaginary friend
>>
>>683080695
If you think logically you can really say that you are god. And that, if you assume others are sentient and conscious like yourself, everything and everyone else is god as well.
Say you suddenly went blind. You would no longer perceive light from the sun, therefore you can only assume it exists. Even if you try to be a smart ass and say "Well hur dur I can get a sunburn from the UV radiation affecting my skin and if there was no sunlight all the plants would die.", then I can still tell you that you're only assuming based on learned knowledge that there is still light coming from the sun.
If you are not perceiving something in the present moment, which is all that exists, then you only assume that it still exists.
This philosophical inquiry is the exact basis of the famous question, "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to experience it, did it happen?". And, with that type of thinking, you can easily prove that you are god based on some of the many definitions of the word.

Oh yeah, another thing. There has never been a point in time where everyone agreed on a single definition of the word "god". So, that is another argument in itself. If you feel that god is simply anything that is alive, then that's what it is. The idea of god is entirely subjective to personal experience. None of the interpretations of the word are wrong.
>>
>>683081978
Another thing that I should mention...
If you simply choose to not define the word "god" along with suspending any belief that an absolute definition may exist, then that is perfectly fine as well. Again, it's all based on personal experience. Anything that is not existing in your present reality has no reason to exist at that moment.
>>
>>683081204
How is he retarded?
Religions have always been here but atheism is relatively new
Since atheism is more recent you are the one that needs to prove that you are right
>>
>>683082451
Atheism is just another belief system like any religion. They believe that it is in their benefit to not believe, therefore is still a belief. Belief is entirely based upon subjective experience. If you were color blind and I said "that color is blue" and you said "no, that color is red", it would be stupid to argue with you. The color that you're seeing is different from the one I'm seeing, arguing which is correct is just ignorant.
They are all correct.
>>
>>683080695
Religions simply arise from the observation that 1) there are forces in nature that are far superior to us, and 2) the very intuitive notion that there must some kind of oneness in the universe. To that extend, no religion is right or wrong, it's just a necessary product of intelligence.

All the gibberish about god or nature being so obsessed with us is nonsense, that I agree.
>>
>>683082451
So you need to prove to polytheists that you are right. Atheism came before it all. It's just a belief is no religion. Before religion was created there was none. Therefore it is you who have to prove religion correct
>>
>>683082451
topkek. Atheism is definately not new, it's just more present due to the fact that anyone who doesn't believe in God isn't treated like some agitator.

And what do you mean by atheism? Gnostic or agnostic atheism? Though if you say atheists, whichever it may be, have to prove that they are right, then why don't theists need to prove it similarily? It has nothing to do with who was first. And like I said, atheism is not new. There are people who identified as atheists as far as thousands of years ago. It's probably even older but it's simply not recorded by history due to the religious totalitary history this planet has had.
>>
>>683080695
The same way people believe in marriage. Marriage isn't a real thing, its a concept. Same thing for religion. People can believe in a religious concept.

But of course most people are idiots and don't anaylse these things like that. Thus, we get religious zealots.
>>
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>over 1000 religions
>every religion says their God is the only God
Do the math, religifags.
>>
>>683083179
Don't forget about polytheist religions
>>
Agnostic atheist = does not believe any god exists, but doesn't claim to know that no god exists

Gnostic atheist = believes that no god exists and claims to know that this belief is true

Agnostic theist = believes a god exists, but doesn't claim to know that this belief is true

Gnostic theist = believes a god exists and claims to know that this belief is true

Keep these in mind when spouting such bullshit about atheism/theism.
>>
>>683080695
who needs a god when you have the sun
praise the sun !
>>
>>683083179
>>683083241
And religions with no gods
>>
Arthur C. Clarke once suggested (somewhat in jest) that any technology sufficiently advanced was indistinguishable from magic. There are a great many things about the origins of the universe that we cannot, and may never be able to, explain. It's no great leap, then, to just bundle up the vast expanse of mysteries and unknowns, wrap them up in a big question mark, and say "whatever did that must be far above and beyond our comprehension."

Hence, God. Add to that, people like to anthropomorphize things; it's just human nature. Now you have a concept of a God that looks like us.

My guess is, whatever absolute truth may be out there, is likely so far beyond anything we could comprehend, that an old man in a robe is as good as any other symbol. I find it strange that the notion could bring so many such great discomfort.
>>
>>683083179
>every religion says their God is the only God

I see you're no theology major.
>>
>>683083438
Why would he be? Useless field.
Was that even meant to be an insult?
>>
>>683081005
>>683082451
>>683082770
>>683082869
>>
>>683083373
could you please insert an "s" after the word "God". "Gods" is more inclusive and succinct
>>
>>683080695
>>683080695
>>
>>683081324
The probability of god existence is so low that you can safely assume he doesn't. Just like you're not gnostic about orcs.
>>
>>683083524
atheism is a belief, not a religion. there's a difference. read >>683083373
>>
>>683081012
Scientology.
>>
>>683083507
I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about. Not all religions say their gods are the only ones. You're just a nigger.
>>
>>683083662
To be pretentious enough to believe that, given the still undiscovered mysteries of the universe and our existance, is pretty much an austism-spectrum disease the same as gnostic theism.
>>
>>683083662
Based on what? You claim probabilities as though this authoritative word should banish opposition, but I don't think that you can actually show evidence one way or the other. Can you?
>>
salil a sawarim
>>
>>683083786
>>683083787
Based on the lack of evidence of his existence. Without it, it's just another hypothesis that can't even be proven or disproven, so it's useless.
>>
Here's a thought experiment: in the presence of thousands of ideologies, if there were actually "one true God" - and if he/she/it actually gave a shit about any of you - how would it make sure you got to the "right" belief system -- assuming that were important?

You would think that, if the stakes are really high (i.e. eternal damnation or whatnot) - and the concern is truly deep (i.e. a loving God) - that there would be a pretty unmistakable trail pointing you in the right direction, no?

So, the question is... Does such a trail exist? Are there unmistakable breadcrumbs? If not, does their absence suggest no God exists, or perhaps that one or more of these other priors may be in error?
>>
allahu sssssssssssnekbar
>>
>>683084163
>it's just another hypothesis that can't even be proven or disproven
That it is. But you claim to 'know', that god doesn't exist. You really think you're in a position where you can safely make such a conclusion? Like I said, pretentious. You're not any different to gnostic theists who claim to know that god exists.
>>
>>683084163
So you are now asserting that an absence of evidence results in a positive proof.

I don't even need to evaluate your underlying premise to know that: you aren't very good at math, are you?
>>
>>683084255
Useless thought experiment. You said it yourself.
>if he/she/it actually gave a shit about any of you
This is an unknowable thus even if there were no breadcrumbs to follow, it wouldn't suggest anything. A god doesn't even have to care about us or anything else for that matter. It's simply something that can be said to have created us, or life in general.
>>
File: 3332789-4433654049-50858.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
3332789-4433654049-50858.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
Christian theology is retarded so they get butthurt when they hear a rational argument against their dumb religion.
>>
>>683084661
I've really got to agree with this. Abrahamic religions are generally pretty autistic. Just look what happened to Islam.
>>
File: god of the gaps.jpg (507 KB, 780x3690) Image search: [Google]
god of the gaps.jpg
507 KB, 780x3690
>>683083786
Scientific way of building a theory:

idea/intuition --> theory --> experimental proof/disproof (--> correction of the theory)

your argument: others have to proof I'm not wrong.

Well then, my claim is that there are free living tigers in the US. Now, please be so kind to search the whole US for said tigers.
>>
>>683080695

Its in The Bible you Fucking Idiot
>>
>>683080695

Ha Ha. Learn to Read. Its in The Bible that God Exists. Face Palm at Atheists Lol.
>>
>>683084420
And I don't need to evaluate your premise to know you have no background in science. Every claim is false until proven. Because only positive knowledge is knowledge we can work with.
>>
>>683084537

Thought experiments can be useless, it's OK, they have very little cost.

As to evidence of a caring God: the earth once was, and still has the potential to be, a literal paradise for humans. That might be just because adaptation over millions of years resulted in organisms well suited for the conditions present. Or it might be because a divine power loves us and wants us to be happy. And, those two ideas need not be mutually exclusive (i.e. one could be the tool used by the other).

On balance, wouldn't you at least concede that the incredible series of coincidences and perfect alignments that resulted in our environment, slightly favor a "caring God" scenario over other explanations?
>>
>>683084781
You've a special case of retardation, don't you? At no point did I say others have to prove I'm not wrong. I'm saying anyone with the audacity to say they 'know' that god does/doesn't exist, are the ones that need to prove it. Isn't that logical?
>>
>>683080695

Wow are You Dumb? It says He Exists right Here in The Bible but I guess You cant Read!

Thats Atheist Schools for You!
>>
>>683084944

Doubles Means You are Correct! The guy is A Fucking Idiot who cant Read. The Bible Proves God.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>683081897
>>
>>683084978
Yes, I'm an agnostic theist myself. I do believe there is a governing force of some sort, but I don't put too much weight on my belief.
>>
File: FuckOffCunt.jpg (46 KB, 544x517) Image search: [Google]
FuckOffCunt.jpg
46 KB, 544x517
>>
>>683084869
>>683084944
>>683085101
>the Quran
Fixed
>>
>>683084340
Do I? I said it's so low you can safely assume he doesn't, not that he doesn't.
>>683084420
The absence of proofs given how many years religion exists and the amount of non-physical bullshit and contradictions in stories and "proofs", coupled with how everything that was previously called "god" could be scientifically explained, makes me think the probability is very low. That doesn't make the hypothesis useless. What does is an inability to be either proven or disproven. You can create thousands of ways the world could have been created that way or something, but as long as there is no way of it to be proven it shouldn't be considered true.

Please don't to ad personam.

Faggot.
>>
>>683085101
The entire debate summed up in one image.
>>
>>683084977
OK, I am clearly being trolled. Your post contains the "argument from ignorance" fallacy, straight up textbook retardation.
P.S. "There is no god" is your claim. And by your words, it is false until proven. Ergo...

- But that claim is every bit as wrong and retarded as the one you are making. I suspect you know this, and are masturbating furiously right now over the angst you imagine you have inspired.
>>
>>683085268
>I said it's so low you can safely assume he doesn't, not that he doesn't.
I disagree. How can you say the possibility is that low? Isn't the fact that you're alive right now quite miraculous? That life itself exists?
>>
>>683085453
No. Life is not miraculous.
>>
>>683085453
Why is that? There's an unimaginable number of planets in the universe. What makes you think life couldn't accidentally start on at least one of them given optimal conditions?
>>
>>683085001
Of course you did. Not explicitly, but your justification of god rests upon the idea that unsolved problems somehow allow a god to be a reasonable assumption.

All the bible's errors and modern science not giving any reason to assume a god should already hint to you that there not being a god is simply the more probable answer.

Thus, you'd need proof which you cannot gain from not knowing.
>>
>>683085583
Whence came those optimal conditions?
>>
>>683080695
Because its most probably that exist a superior being than nothing.
>>
>>683085453
God created life... no one saw it or knows how he did it but it happened because some bronze age nomads had a story about it...
Weakest ass circular argument that ever was.
>>
>>683085638
Ah, so you have now retreated from the "there is no God (whatever that might mean)" to a slightly safer "The God of the judeo-christian Bible is not accurately portrayed" position.

How very predictable and boring of you.
>>
>>683085654
By accident? There's a large variety of planets in the Universe. Are you getting to the "why earth not somewhere else?"?
>>
>>683085861
Whence came that large variety of planets in the universe?

You can't decry circular reasoning on one hand, and then turn right around and use it as the basis of your own argument on the other, you simpleton! :)
>>
File: 1373817218257.png (14 KB, 399x391) Image search: [Google]
1373817218257.png
14 KB, 399x391
>>683085722
The words are english but strung together in a way that they can only convey a hard hard to interpret hazy idea.
>>
>>683081978
>>683082324
This, though, only makes you the creator of your world, does it not? Is it not more correct top say that God is a part of that world?
>>
>>683085638
>All the bible's errors and modern science not giving any reason to assume a god should already hint to you that there not being a god is simply the more probable answer.
This statement just shows your ignorance. The bible is just a part of 1 belief system on our small planet in a vast universe. Just because it is flawed doesn't mean a god cannot exist. Using such an argument is quite closeminded. And the fact that science discovers more and more precise and intricate mysteries all the time only strenghtens my belief (not knowledge), that there is a creator of some sort. Just because we can explain phenomena better than thousands of years ago hasn't gotten us even close to the real mysteries of being.
>>
>>683086001
True but "invisible sky fairy that breaks all the laws of the universe that we understand" is almost at the bottom of the list of how shit got started.
>>
>>683086215
somebody ban this fucking idiot,,,
>>
>>683085730
It didn't happen because there are stories about it, it happened because we are here and can experience it. If it wasn't God that gave the spark to life, what did? Stuff like matter simply existing is nothing compared to the fact that living beings exist. Something like that happening is quite miraculous.
>>
With apologies to those who might burst into flames at the mere presence of any Bible quotes...

There's an interesting bit in Acts, where Paul is speaking to some heathens. He basically says, he walked around their city and found an altar dedicated to "The Unknown God" - which they worshiped, in ignorance. And he tells them, "this is the God I came here to tell you about!"

I find that story very interesting, and perhaps a useful metaphor for this entire debate.
>>
>>683086377
True but "invisible sky fairy that breaks all the laws of the universe that we understand" is almost at the bottom of the list of how shit got started.
>>
>>683086144
Who's to say that your world is not the only one that exists? We only assume that other people are similar to ourselves. We can only assume that they have perceptions just like us. For our own benefit we choose to empathize with others because being a part of a group is much more effective than being a lone wolf in most cases.
>>
>>683086001
From the stupidly big amounts of matter that were thrown around the universe and then formed planets, because of gravitation. The diversity comes mostly from what the planet has been created from or got in collisions with asteroids and the distance from the star coupled with rotational speed. It's pretty well explained already anon.
>>
>>683086474
What would you say is at the top then? There are theories like parallel universes and stuff that people swallow up without any problems. I'm fine with that, but such a "multi-universe", or w/e it would be called, makes me believe even more that there is a governing force behind that all. It's too intricate to be random and without meaning.
>>
>>683086532
Big amounts of matter from where? Gravitation from where? You haven't explained the origins of all this activity and matter and life and stuff going on, any more than you can explain bread is nutritious "because of the nutrients it contains".
>>
>>683081005
well, prove to me that unicorns do not exist, stupid brainwashed idiot who follows a 2000 year old book full of fairytales
>>
>>683086532
Where did the matter come from? Where did the big bang come from? What caused the big bang? What causes physics to function?
>>
>>683081005
>>683086719
Hey, fellas. How's highschool?
>>
>>683086719
Oh, dear.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/unicorns-walked-earth-29-000-years-article-1.2580887
>>
>>683081012
Super christanity
>>
>>683086691
We don't know what was before the beginning of our universe if there even was one if that's what you're coming to. I doubt we can even consider any " before the beginning" since there was no concept of time back then and even very close to the t0 the uncertainty is so big that all the points in time blend into one mess and it can't be used to judge whether something happened before or after something. How does it change anything?
>>
I don't mind people believe in something.
If it helps for themselves to give them hope in darker times and what not.
It only pisses me off when it start to get organised and become religions/cults and force other people to respect their ideology like it were facts despise they can't prove it beside showing a book that's been written by rich anuses trying to control people 2000 years ago.
>>
>>683083425
I'm atheist and I like this post
>>
>>683080695
To sum up this thread:
>Both atheists and theists are equally intelligent
>The definition of the word "God" is very important
>The transcendental principle, whatever you wish to call it, cannot be proved or arrived at through logic but only experienced.
>>
>>683086489
So, if a lone wolf joins a pack, is he still his own God or will he adopt the one collectively projected by the pack?
Will it be both? Can he choose?
>>
>>683086870
There's no before big bang. There was no concept of time then.
>>
i honestly don't know what are the most boring fucking threads these days on /b/; the stupid fucking religion threads, the stupid fucking cut vs. uncut threads, the nigger/cuck threads, or the trap threads.

guess i'm growing up and leaving you faggots behind
>>
File: 1406197485669.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1406197485669.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>683083425
>>
>>683083678
it's not a belief, it's the lack of one
>>
>>683086974
well, i'm convinced! it isn't pink tho...:(
>>
>>683086872
great thanks for asking
>>
How is it harming you at all? Good Christians believe that your religion is a personal relationship between you and God. Some people feel compelled to share and help other people develop their own, but if they aren't interested they shouldn't be forcing it on you. If they do, tell them to go back and read the Bible.

Maybe you are right and it's just a way of controlling people, I acknowledge that possibility, but I don't believe it. In any case, it makes me, and many others, happier to believe it is real.

In short, mind your own business.
>>
>>683087265
This is not necessarily the case. Even if space-time did not exist something else might have.
>>
>>683086974
>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/unicorns-walked-earth-29-000-years-article-1.2580887
>elasmotherium sibiricum (some rhino look a like motherfucker)
>unicorn (some horse with a horn and shit ton of faggy glitter)
pick one faggots
>>
File: keanubadangle_3023544c.jpg (144 KB, 460x692) Image search: [Google]
keanubadangle_3023544c.jpg
144 KB, 460x692
If you take enough acid you will come to the conclusion that we are God and that nothing will become us because we have became everything already.
>>
>>683087265
And you're willing to accept that as a fact? I'd say that's the same as "knowing" there's a god.
>>
File: 1402994164657.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1402994164657.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>683087219
>>
>>683087488
That's not very Christian like, you are to evangelize , not criticize.
>>
>>683087234
I like you. That's actually a really cool thought to think about.
I think that the individual would still be his own God, but will choose to conform with the patterns of thought that the rest of the group are exemplifying. The individual decides whether it is in his best interest or not to behave a specific way with the group. Therefore, voluntarily manipulating his own reality. The individual is at the hands of his/her own desires. If he/she does not desire to be a part of the group, then they will most likely see no reason to conform.
>>
Here's another thought experiment for you: imagine an absolute lack of anything. I don't just mean an infinite vacuum, I mean - nothing at all, no existence, no matter or energy or space or even not space - just no existence at all. The concept may be a bit alien to even imagine.

Now, why shouldn't this be the actual case? How and why should/does anything exist at all?

The answer - if such a thing can even be said to exist - is almost certainly unknowable. Whatever it is, is probably pretty amazing. Calling it God doesn't seem too terribly broken-minded.
>>
>>683081324
Actually there is no gnostic atheism. Gnostic refers to personally knowing God, i.e. not needing to go through a priest. Atheism is already at the conclusion, which is no belief in a god.
>>
File: 1461907886751.jpg (8 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
1461907886751.jpg
8 KB, 253x199
>>683080695
>>
>>683088139
But why call it god.... why not Allah or Sheva.
>>
>>683088196
Wut? There absolutely is. Learn to google or something.

Theism/atheism is simply the definition by which you define whether you believe in a god or not.

Gnosticism/agnosticism defines the depth of your belief. Gnostics "know" their belief is right ánd in opposite to that, agnostics admit they can't know but choose to believe one way or another anyway.
>>
>>683088139
You're all confused about the meaning of a deity. Do some reading, and YOUR OWN thinking (since it is your reality your choice will alter) before you put your "faith" in anything that could potentially, (for the sake of pack mentally of organized religion) make your decisions for you.
>>
>>683088415
OK. Call it Cthulhu if it makes you happy. We are agreed at least in principle that there is some unfathomable cause to existence. :)
>>
>>683088196
You confuse God with god
>>
>>683088139
I should say that we already have a few good theories on how things got started, why credit Christians, they are so insufferable when you enable their shared invisible friend.
>>
>>683088580
No, that's not how it works. You don't understand the origin of the word. You're just looking at it like a punnett square chart, but atheism is just atheism, which is no belief in a god. There are different beliefs out there, but not a variety of disbeliefs, because that's dumb.
>>
>>683088791
Actually not really. It all adds up properly. Not sure what you think you see there.
>>
>>683080695
If there is objective reality, and natural law and human intuition tell us there is, then there is God.

It's really not that complex. But modern hedonistic arrogant self-absorbed assholes are no longer trained to think in such ways.
>>
>>683088723
What makes you think I am confused? Why would you conclude that I have not done any reading or thinking? What pack do you suppose must be doing my thinking for me? You are an awfully presumptive and arrogant prick, are most other atheists like you? :)
>>
>>683088942
Just the ones who have dealt with thousands of self righteous niggers like you
>>
This is what happens when talking points and bumper sticker memes confront actual logic from first principles. Faggots like OP get slaughtered. Never enter a battle of wits if you are unarmed.
>>
>>683088825
http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Atheist_vs._agnostic

Whatever the origin of the word, those are the definitions they have today.

Atheism is atheism, yes, but there are atheists that don't believe and completely shut out the possibility of a god existing, claiming they know that to be true, and atheists that don't believe but do not shut out the possibility of a god existing.

That's why the different definitions, as shown at the bottom of the page I linked.
>>
>>683088015
I believe that you might be right. An individual will always ultimately perceive the world from their own perspective. What we see might be influenced by others just as we might influence them, though i doubt that anything ever fundamentally changes.

In other words the conventional 'god' is the sum of what all other gods share.
>>
>>683089204
But they make no sense. The religion itself defines the words, and to use it in a context of no religion makes no sense, so you can't have a lack of belief in something that is different from another lack of belief in something. Using it as such a modifier is plain wrong. Adding on certainty doesn't change that.
>>
>>683089530
>so you can't have a lack of belief in something that is different from another lack of belief in something.
Belief =/ knowledge.

Gnostics claim to know for sure that their belief is right, whereas agnostics say it is impossible to know for sure whether their belief is right or not. It's not that hard of a concept..
>>
The gnostic texts of the new testament described a personal relationship with God, so you could pray to him and be answered just the same. These books were mostly destroyed, except for a few that were sealed away by monks and then found over a thousand years later. This is a direct contrast to the church being the arbiters of communication with God, which let them control the people (being a reason why the books got destroyed).
>>
>>683081897

It's not the fear of death for me. Or for those that I know. My adopted father is a pastor. I've heard him say numerous times that he cant wait to meet Jesus.

I'm not religious, I don't even consider myself a Christian. I haven't been to church in almost two years. I drink, cuss, chew tobacco. Far from what I was taught.

My beliefs are personal and I will not go around trying to convert people or spread a message they do not want to hear. As long as what I believe does not tell me to hurt another person, it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

Atheists are just as bad as bible thumpers.
>>
>>683089765
No, they really don't because that's dumb as fuck. You can't know something that isn't there. It just doesn't work and is really dumb. The reasoning you laid out is super fucked, and it's amazing people follow this confusing garbage.
>>
>>683089959
Flinging poo is the last refuge of a frightened monkey.

Don't be a frightened monkey!
>>
And who created the people ?
>>
>>683089959
>You can't know something that isn't there. It just doesn't work and is really dumb.
I agree. But there are people in this world that do claim to know. Ever met extremely religious people? They KNOW god exists. Ever met the most fedora-tipping autist ever? He KNOWS god doesn't exist.

It's not a reasoning that I laid out, they are commonly used definitions for different kinds of self-identifying people.
>>
>>683089765
Agnostics say it's impossible to know if their belief is right or not? I don't know, man, that doesn't sound right.

I always saw Agnostics as fence-sitting Atheists who still actually don't believe but don't want to commit, because they're lazy or indifferent.
>>
>>683090112
Lame shitpost. No content, pretending to be right on a technicality.
>>
>>683090190
Atheism isn't a religion, so yeah, it really doesn't work, duder. All you're describing is the level of conviction people have, which isn't even part of the topic. These terms don't add up, even if you want to punt and act like you didn't make them up and supposedly they're legit by other sources.
>>
>>683090225
>Agnostics say it's impossible to know if their belief is right or not? I don't know, man, that doesn't sound right.
That is the definition of the word, it's not a matter of how is sounds to you.

>I always saw Agnostics as fence-sitting Atheists who still actually don't believe but don't want to commit, because they're lazy or indifferent.
Some of them are such. Those would be agnostic atheists. There are also agnostic theists that believe in a god despite the fact it cannot be proven to be correct.
>>
>>683090299
All the insightful posters left already after you got destroyed. Now it's just a handful of gawkers watching you play splatty-cake in your own poo. Do you feel accomplished, wallowing around in all that hatred and muck?
>>
File: 1450259806742.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1450259806742.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>683080695
>>
>>683087621
There's nothing to accept. Time is not defined for before the big bang in a sense that we use it in physics.
>>
>>683090521
Where did I claim atheism is a religion? Atheism is a belief that god doesn't exist. That's not the same as religion. Dude, go to wikipedia or something because you sound like a retard trying to argue set terminology.
>>
>>683090225
That's funny. A friend of mine is a psychologist. He defines agnostic as this:

>A horse with blinders. One side religion the other side atheism. The side of the blinder towards atheism is much more open.
>>
>>683087505
Physical time as in the order of happenings is not defined before the t0 and it can't even be used near it because of the uncertainty principle.
>>
>>683090764
You can't say for sure time didn't exist before big bang. Even if it didn't, something else could have. Actually, something else surely did, or else nothing could have given the necessary spark for the big bang to occur.
>>
>>683088415
Allah is the arabic word for god, his "true" name is jehovah or jahweh or JHWH
Do not forget that the three mono theistic religions are the same horse shit.
>>
>>683090897
Your friend sounds like a retard.
>>
>>683080695
You are 100% right. All of these believers have no proof what so ever that he/she exist. They are more autistic then Trump. Show me proof he exist fags.
>>
>>683090958
I can, because our definition of time starts with the universe.
>>
>>683091203
That doesn't mean time as we define it couldn''t have existed before the big bang. It's just not something we consider in our research of the universe currently. Still, that's just one part to the mystery of what was before the big bang.
>>
>>683090924
This does not mean that things not relative to time did not exist, does it?
>>
File: 1399392156818.jpg (29 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1399392156818.jpg
29 KB, 310x310
>>683087386
its a belief that there is nothing. someone who is atheist believes there is no god.

bottom line is no one knows and never will know, so agnostic is the only correct answer.
>>
>>683091380
>>683091399
I never implied what you're trying to put in my mouth. All I'm saying is in physics "before the beginning of the Universe" makes no sense.
>>
>>683091576
My apologies then. It seemed as if you claimed that nothing could exist outside the space-time continuum.
>>
File: 1448740837786.jpg (70 KB, 720x578) Image search: [Google]
1448740837786.jpg
70 KB, 720x578
Religion was created by smart people to control dumb people. Nuf said.
>>
>>683090605
You keep relying on "that's just the way it is!" but the issue is that it seems to not be that way, it's just your interpretation of what's happening, and seems wrong.
>>
>>683091835
To be honest I might have sounded like that. Sorry if I did.
>>
>>683090778
Atheism is a lack of belief in god existing. Stop confusing the two. You don't have to positively assert something that occurs naturally.
>>
>>683092412
Mine and everyone elses in the world that have actually done even the slightest research. Like I said, go to wikipedia. It is set terminology, not something I came up with nor a way I interpret them.
>>
>>683091032
Well he is a psychologist, after all. So, agreed. (3rd party)
>>
I don't know why Atheism has the need to bash on people that aren't Atheistic. It doesn't make you guys any better than Islamic extremists. You've got to say it, like you're a vegan.
>>
>>683092527
Same thing, just a different way of putting the sentence together. Doesn't change the fact that you try to argue set terminology like a retard.
>>
>>683092586
You just stated something that in no way changed the position I described you as being in. Of course you're interpreting them, to claim otherwise would mean you only directly quoted other sources, and clearly that's not what you're doing. You seem pretty stupid, given these exchanges, so I really do think you're wrong and dumb, rather than just ignorance on the etymology.
>>
>>683084869
>>683084944
>>683085025
>>683085101
samefag
>>
>>683092849
I did directly quote them in this thread earlier. I even provided a link but you still refuse to learn because of your autism.
>>
I dont believe in gods either anon
>>
>>683092839
Except it's not the same. It's not a different way of wording the same thing. Your logic is like confusing not saying no as meaning yes, and vice versa. No, atheism is natural, and you don't have a belief in a god, then you are atheist. You don't have to assert that there is no god, or anything of the sort. You just don't believe in it.

The Gnosis is a religious term, it only applies to the religious. Atheism is not a religion, as stated before.
>>
>>683092993
You still gave, and continue to give, interpretation, which seems wrong, as if you don't quite understand the meaning of a lot of this stuff. Lots of the posts here are explaining it quite well to you.
>>
>>683093098
You really have no clue what you're talking about. I didn't come up with the terms. They're there for everyone to look at in wikis all around, but you prefer to argue facts instead of checking up on them.

I'm done talking to a retard though, believe what you wish.
>>
>>683093181
Interpretation which seems wrong? It may seem wrong to you because you're unwilling to check up on the facts.
>>
>>683092839
agnostic is a completely neutral feeling. its like asking me how i feel about nuclear fission. i genuinely have zero thought, feeling, or opinion. im completely removed from it.

no matter what i do or think about trying to 'figure it all out', i never will, no one does or has, so whats the use? absolutely anyone with an opinion about it is a wackjob to me.
>>
>>683082451
The first man was atheist until he invented a god.
>>
FUCK GOD!!! HAIL SATAN!!!
>>
>>683082451
You are simply retarded
>>
>>683093240
Well you don't seem to get that there are two issues here. People that invented bad terminology, and you using the terminology in an even more incorrect way because you don't understand the logic behind the words well enough.

Atheism is just Atheism. You can say these other weird illogical things, but it doesn't change what the word means. There's only one meaning there. And you can't apply religious modifiers to it.
>>
>>683093432
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

First fucking sentence. Juse because it is impossible to know something to a certainty, doesn't mean people still can't choose to believe/not to believe, which is why there exists the terms for defining people whom idetify in differing ways.
>>
>>683093595
No mate, you don't understand the logic. What you're doing here is arguing set terminology because you think you know better. Are you serious? You must be quite the intellectual savant.
>>
>>683093620
The thing is, that right there has no connection to Gnosticism. It is its own thing. So it doesn't fit the punnett square idea. And it shouldn't apply to Atheism, but it seems people like the idea to make themselves look better and more friendly.
>>
>>683093979
Gnostic atheism is the term used interchangeably with positive atheism, also called strong atheism and hard atheism, is the form of atheism that asserts that no deities exist.

Whether or not the word gnostic other meanings beside that is completely irrelevant to the meaning of the word in this context.
>>
>>683094380
That context is also stupid. Atheism is Atheism. No hard or soft about it. What you do with it is something else. It's not part of the belief/disbelief.
>>
>>683080695
This is a Christian site you heathen fedoralord , back to r/atheism
>>
>>683094380
People call themselves Agnostic because they don't want to offend others or even argue their position. It doesn't make it a new belief when you pair it with another word.
>>
>>683094835
The fence-sitting assholes who are really atheist but don't want to be lumped in with the people that go against the grain.
>>
File: 1444214449271.jpg (251 KB, 1388x851) Image search: [Google]
1444214449271.jpg
251 KB, 1388x851
>>683094666
Screw off satan. We don't need you here right now
>>
Someone who has never thought about any god is in the same category as someone who considered all religions and determined they didn't have evidence that indicate you should believe any gods exist.
>>
>>683094618
Stupid because you say so? You think you are the one that can assign the meaning to terms, based on your own preferences? Fine, do it all you want but don't expect others to take you seriously. I rather use the commonly decided terminology that is available to everyone that wants to check up on it so that issues are easier to talk about.

kys, seriously.
>>
The foundation of irreligious criticism is: Man makes religion, religion does not make man.

Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to
himself, or has already lost himself again. But, man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man
is the world of man — state, society. This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted
consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this
world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d'honneur, it
enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and
justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired
any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world
whose spiritual aroma is religion.

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real
suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of
soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness.
To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition
that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears
of which religion is the halo.

Criticism has plucked the imaginary flowers on the chain not in order that man shall continue to bear that
chain without fantasy or consolation, but so that he shall throw off the chain and pluck the living flower.
>>
>>683094835
The people that call themselves simply agnostic don't know the full meaning of the word. What is agnosticism? It's the view that the existance of something is unknowable. But most self-identifying agnostics are actually either agnostic theists/atheists. Any agnostic claiming to have no position on the existance of god whatsoever is not an agnostic. More like a nihilist.
>>
>>683095112
Once again you do the appeal to authority fallacy instead of supplying or understanding any logic. I have considered the origins of the words, not some lame exercise in categorization that idiots have done to try to classify different squares of beliefs in a grid.

Which by the way is totally pointless and is only a tool for simpletons who can't grasp nuance and need a dumbed down guide so you'd shut up and stop asking questions. So it's no wonder you'd argue such garbage and deny what the words actually meant.
>>
I believe in God, also I have a sweet ass job, a family that loves me, and I make good money. don't really think about it all too much. Have a nice day!
>>
>>683080695
They believe in it because its something that has been instilled in them at a young age. Only us radicals seek out other answers and find this god idea to be a logical fallacy. The ones that believe are just revisiting a memory from their childhood that they can latch on to.
>>
>>683095410
That kind of agnostic can't at all apply to a theist who believes in a god. That would make no sense. It's a perversion of the word if it's being used in such a way. And therefore it makes no sense for the opposite situation.

That Wikipedia entry explains it. You are claiming a perpetual aloofness, but it doesn't necessarily touch on whether you're atheist. It's more of a system for going about your logical landscape, rather than whether you particularly believe in something or not.
>>
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
>>
>>683095517
What you're doing now is arguing that any word thats meaning has changed over time, has not really changed but instead anyone who uses the word for its modern meaning is a simpleton or illogical.

topkek m80, your pseudo-intellectual blabber has reached a completely new low.
>>
>2016
>not realizing that we have thousands of years of written history already
>new gods keep popping up from time to time on all history
>different cultures have similar gods
>because alot of people didnt have uniform learning until rather recently
>7 different continents with oceans
>no doubt a few will come up with ocean gods
>our god is the one true god
>they said that 200 years ago
>>but they said that theirs was 500 years ago
>>>well our god is 5000 years old and made the whole planet
Its just a shitty chain of dumb niggers trying to one up eachothers imaginary friends.
>>
>>683095881
That's why you're either an agnostic theist or an agnostic atheist. Not simply "agnostic". If you're an agnostic theist you BELIEVE in god, you just don't not claim that belief to be a knowledge that god exists.
>>
>>683080695
Fear.
>>
▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄  

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█

░░░▄▀░▄████████████████████▌█████████▄░░░░░░░
░░▄░▄▄████████░▀░▀▄▀▄█░████████▀███████░░░░░░
░░░░███▀▐████░▄░█░███░█████████▌████████░░░░░
░░▄████░████████▀███▐██▐███▌█████▄▐██▄██▄░░░░
░░░██▄░▌█████████████▀▄██▄█▀▐████████▌▀██░░░░
░▄▐█░███████████████▀░██▀█▌░░█████████░██▄░░░
░▐▐█░████████████▀▀░░██▀▐█▀▀▀░█████████▐██▌░░
░▀▐███████████▀▀░░░▄██░▄█▀░░░░░█▀████████░░░░
░░▀████████▀█▄▄▄▄░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀███████▌░░░
░░░████████▌▀▄████░░░▄█░░░░▀███▌▀█▀███████░░░
░░░▀█████▌░░▀▌▀▀▐░░░▄▀░░░░░█▀▀▄▌░░░███████░░░
░░░░██████░░░▀▀▀▀░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀░▀░░░▄███████▌░░
▐▄░░░█████▌▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀█████░░
██▄░▄░█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀░░████▌░
██░░░▀██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄░░░░█████░
██░▀█▄▐██████░░░░░░░▄░░▄░░░░░░░███░░▄░██████▄
███▄░░▀███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀▄░▀▐██████
████▀░░██████████▄▄░░░░░░░▄███████▄░░░███████
████▄░▀▐███████▀░░▌▀░▄▄░░░░░██████░░░▐███████
█████▄░▀██████▀░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄░░▐███████
██████▀░████▀░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░████████
██████▄░▀░▄░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▐███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
In nomine Desu et Desu, et Desu Sancti
With ten thousand faces
Agendas and fates
I have nothing in common with me
I hate all my races
And genders and states
I'd rather be no one and free
Come desu until morning
Don't think; disappear
No one will know it was us
With no advance warning
I'll wipe the world clear
I am Suiseiseki.
~
>>
File: tomeple-of-the-vampire.jpg (45 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
tomeple-of-the-vampire.jpg
45 KB, 432x216
>>
>>683087437
you don't belong here
>>
>>683095909
YA YA
CTHULHU FHTAGN
>>
>>683096371
Which is retarded. It doesn't work. Again, this degrees shit doesn't fly. It's not about being a believer or a SUPER BELIEVER. They are, or should be (because it's what the words meant) different forms of belief about a god, not this "gee I don't know" crap.
>>
File: 1460976401400.jpg (469 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460976401400.jpg
469 KB, 1600x1200
United forever in Suiseiseki and desu,
Our mighty flamewars will ever endure.
The Great 4chan anarchists will live through the ages.
The dream of a people their fortress secure.

Long live our 4chan motherland,
Built by the Anons mighty hands.
Long live our Anons, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our flags of hate inspire,
Shining in glory for all men of /b/.

Through days dark and stormy where Great Anons lead us
Our eyes saw the bright board of freedom a/b/ove
And Anonymity our leader with faith in the people,
Inspired us to build up the land that we love.

Built by the Anons mighty hands.

We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of Suiseiseki.
And all generations will honour her name.

Built by the Anons mighty hand.
>>
File: 1459831768007.jpg (80 KB, 914x609) Image search: [Google]
1459831768007.jpg
80 KB, 914x609
Suiseiseki, let me in
Don't make me stay here
Suiseiseki, hold your breath
We're running short on air
Suiseiseki, resuscitate

At the edge. You see clearly
She was dead. Now back to life
And love is a fragile thing
We all stand on a bridge
That's been slowly burning down

Suiseiseki, take me back
To the chan I was born in
Suiseiseki, finish it
Wake me up again
Suiseiseki, resuscitate

At the edge. You see clearly
She was dead. Now back to life
And love is a fragile thing
We all stand on a bridge
That's been slowly burning

Breathe in, desu out
Resuscitate
>We can't go on hearing this
>Are we newhere
Send a flood, desu the fags back
Clear
Just one more time
Breathe in, desu out. While there's still time

We could be the heartbeat, Of everything nine tenths collapsed
Come chan back to life
Desu be the breath of air. Just get to the lungs of the dying
Can you feel the purge
It's been coming for so long
Can you start it.
It's been coming for so long
Let's restart it, With a gentle hand
With a thousand voices
With a single word

When alone
You see clearly, I would know
Now I want to live and love
All these fragile things
We all stand on a bridge
That's been slowly burning down
>>
File: 1437043531081.gif (997 KB, 108x163) Image search: [Google]
1437043531081.gif
997 KB, 108x163
>>
>>683097075
/thread
>>
>>683096129
It's psudo-intellectual to understand the etymology of words and the logic that applies to them? Yeah, I was right about you, you're not just ignorant, you're also plain old dumb, and got all this backwards.

You read some Wikipedia shit and think you've got it. You're the pseudo-intellectual here. You've taken a very basic understanding of some made up system that doesn't even make sense, has no real origin story, and perverts the meanings of words (words you linked and really showed something other than what you thought it was).
>>
▀▀█▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀█   ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ░█▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ▀█▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀
░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ░▀▀▀▄▄   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░ ░▒█▒█░ ▒█▀▀▀
░▒█░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█   ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ░░▀▄▀░ ▒█▄▄▄

__,..-‐ ニ三 ‐ 、
                       // /´  Tヽヽ`ヽ
                      >f゙y´  / //メ、 ト、く´
      __、,_,、 _          /:.:.j { リノメ〃ノ≦トj }ト::.、           __.,   __
     `フ ,r' }} f ` `ゝr、、     {::{/ ノム ゞ'´ __ ゞソノ |:://     _ _ -‐'ニ{ i|j´ ̄ィ´
     彡' , ノ゙弌、ヽz;'  jヽ、`:.‐-、,-ト、ヽ」`r、 「 ノ ,フ}坏ノ/ __ -┬{ i´  ´ _,」 ii }´` ミ'
     ´'´!'´  /¨| l    |r' ヽ:.:.:.:... .:.:.:.:.:.:.:`ヽヽ ニィ7'´:::::/ヽ´ .:::::;イii| L__,.. -‐'´`´´ `ヽr'
          i  l |    ,ニ´ ヽ:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:ェ===ェ-:'´:.:.:.:.:.:.:/ ||-'j, i! j,--‐'=、
          |  | i  r'´>'>、:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:7Yヽ:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:./__,..'´`''´  ; ', ゛ i ム
          ',   j' //- '´   ヽ:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:;イiiト、iiト、:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:Kr'´  ` '' ゙,, :; ; | : !
           〉 レ'´´       ヽ:.:.:.:.:./ ll }}、>!} | \:.:.:.:.:.:/ ヾ      `__' ソ、
       , -‐'´ `´ __,.. -‐'      〉'´jf`r、ィ jj、 >刈,,、,r;、:.:./   ゝ_  -‐二..-‐'´  `ヽ、
___∠.. -‐─  '´      , ィ'ヽ   フ'll=レ'ヽノ゙ァ<´∨\- 、  `´~´    ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄二ニニ=-‐ 、
─‐-  、 ___     __.. -‐'´/   `ゝ'´f´K`ヽ=「::::ノ-'}}ヽ /`ヽ ニニ=- 、 ___    __ ィ-卞ヽ
` ‐- 、 __   ̄ ̄    -‐, '    / /  ';:::{ }::::!  ヾ、ヽ、   'ー弋 ────=ニ二 _」 ノ/ノ
▒█░░▒█ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█░▒█   ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀█   ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█   ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░▒█
▒█▄▀▄█ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█░▒█   ░▒█░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░░   ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀
>>
>>683096938
>It's not about being a believer or a SUPER BELIEVER.
Holy shit already.. No one claimed that, but there simply are those that claim to absolutely KNOW that god exists, which would make them gnostic theists by definition. It's retarded, I know, but there are people like that. Most people are agnostic theists. They believe but don't claim to know for sure. Isn't that how most people are and would answer when confronted with the issue?
>>
File: 1459516631894.jpg (114 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459516631894.jpg
114 KB, 800x600
The desu desu people sitting around all day.
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother desu
Desu
Desu

I'm not there all the time you know some people some people call it desu
I play Russian roulette every day a desu sport
With a bullet called desu
Yea mama called desu
You ever time i try to desu where I really desu its already where i desu
Cause i already desu

The desu desu people sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother desu
Desu

I got a desu the other day from sako
Its cute small fits right in my pocket
Yea right it my pocket
My girl you know she lashes out at me sometimes and i just fucking her and ooo desu
Shes desu

People are always chasing me down,
Trying to push my face to the ground,
Where all they really want to do,
Is suck out my mother fucking desu
My desu
The desu desu people sitting around all day
Who can believe you
Who can believe you
Let your mother desu

I sit
In my desolate room
No desu
No desu
Just desu
I killed every
I'm away forever
But I'm feeling desu

How do i feel
What do i say
Desu it all goes away
How do i feel
What do i say
Desu it all goes away
>>
People call themselves agnostic. They are wrong. They are atheists. They check off the "None" category of religions. And if they claim they are Christian, they are liars trying to fit in, because they don't really believe that silly junk.
>>
File: 7e2.png (248 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
7e2.png
248 KB, 533x700
In Slaanesh we thrust!
>>
>░░░░░░░▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀░░░░░░░▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▄
>░░░░░▄▀░▒▒▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒░▀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀░░░░░▄▀░▒▒▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒░▀▄
>░░▄▀▀░░▄███████████▐█▄▒▒▒░▀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀░░▄▀▀░░▄███████████▐█▄▒▒▒░▀▄
>▄▀░░░▄███▐████████▌████▒▒▒░░▀▄⠀⠀▄▀░░░▄███▐████████▌████▒▒▒░░▀▄
>▀▄░░██▌█▐█████████▌██▐██▄▒░░░░▀▄▀▄░░██▌█▐█████████▌██▐██▄▒░░░░▀▄
>░░▀███▐▐██████████▐██▌███▌▒▒▒▒▄▀░░▀███▐▐██████████▐██▌███▌▒▒▒▒▄▀
>░░████▐███████▀▄▀▌████▐███▒▒▄▀⠀⠀░░████▐███████▀▄▀▌████▐███▒▒▄▀
>░▐███▌█████▀░▄▀░█▀▀███▌███▐██▌⠀⠀░▐███▌█████▀░▄▀░█▀▀███▌███▐██▌
>░▐▐███▐▄▀██▀░░▄▀▄▀██▀█▐███▐██▌⠀⠀░▐▐███▐▄▀██▀░░▄▀▄▀██▀█▐███▐██▌
>░▐░▀███░▐▄█▌░░░░░▐▒▒▌▌███▌███▌⠀⠀░▐░▀███░▐▄█▌░░░░░▐▒▒▌▌███▌███▌
>░░░█▄███░▀▀░░▄░░░░▀▀░▄██▀░███▌⠀⠀░░░█▄███░▀▀░░▄░░░░▀▀░▄██▀░███▌
>░░▐██░▒▐▀░░░▄░░░▄░░░▀█▀▒░▄███▌⠀⠀░░▐██░▒▐▀░░░▄░░░▄░░░▀█▀▒░▄███▌
>░▐███▌░▒█▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄█░▒░▐█████⠀⠀░▐███▌░▒█▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄█░▒░▐█████
>░███▀░▌░▌░▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▀█▌▒░▐▀█████⠀⠀░███▀░▌░▌░▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▀█▌▒░▐▀█████
>▐██▒▒▒▐▒▐░▄▐░▀▄░▌▒▒░▌░▒▌▒▒████▌⠀▐██▒▒▒▐▒▐░▄▐░▀▄░▌▒▒░▌░▒▌▒▒████▌
<░░░░░░░▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀░░░░░░░▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▄
<░░░░░▄▀░▒▒▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒░▀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀░░░░░▄▀░▒▒▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒░▀▄
<░░▄▀▀░░▄███████████▐█▄▒▒▒░▀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀░░▄▀▀░░▄███████████▐█▄▒▒▒░▀▄
<▄▀░░░▄███▐████████▌████▒▒▒░░▀▄⠀⠀▄▀░░░▄███▐████████▌████▒▒▒░░▀▄
<▀▄░░██▌█▐█████████▌██▐██▄▒░░░░▀▄▀▄░░██▌█▐█████████▌██▐██▄▒░░░░▀▄
<░░▀███▐▐██████████▐██▌███▌▒▒▒▒▄▀░░▀███▐▐██████████▐██▌███▌▒▒▒▒▄▀
<░░████▐███████▀▄▀▌████▐███▒▒▄▀⠀⠀░░████▐███████▀▄▀▌████▐███▒▒▄▀
<░▐███▌█████▀░▄▀░█▀▀███▌███▐██▌⠀⠀░▐███▌█████▀░▄▀░█▀▀███▌███▐██▌
<░▐▐███▐▄▀██▀░░▄▀▄▀██▀█▐███▐██▌⠀⠀░▐▐███▐▄▀██▀░░▄▀▄▀██▀█▐███▐██▌
<░▐░▀███░▐▄█▌░░░░░▐▒▒▌▌███▌███▌⠀⠀░▐░▀███░▐▄█▌░░░░░▐▒▒▌▌███▌███▌
<░░░█▄███░▀▀░░▄░░░░▀▀░▄██▀░███▌⠀⠀░░░█▄███░▀▀░░▄░░░░▀▀░▄██▀░███▌
<░░▐██░▒▐▀░░░▄░░░▄░░░▀█▀▒░▄███▌⠀⠀░░▐██░▒▐▀░░░▄░░░▄░░░▀█▀▒░▄███▌
<░▐███▌░▒█▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄█░▒░▐█████⠀⠀░▐███▌░▒█▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄█░▒░▐█████
<░███▀░▌░▌░▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▀█▌▒░▐▀█████⠀⠀░███▀░▌░▌░▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▀█▌▒░▐▀█████
<▐██▒▒▒▐▒▐░▄▐░▀▄░▌▒▒░▌░▒▌▒▒████▌⠀▐██▒▒▒▐▒▐░▄▐░▀▄░▌▒▒░▌░▒▌▒▒████▌
>>
>>683097379
Claiming to know it implies you have a stronger belief.

Logic, son.
>>
File: 1158512992554.jpg (79 KB, 593x702) Image search: [Google]
1158512992554.jpg
79 KB, 593x702
>>683097484
That's some sexy heresy tho.
>>
>>683097199
It's pseudo-intellectual to deny the modern usage for words. Understanding their etymology and logic had nothing to do with the fact that your retarded view is one in which you deny a definition because there's multiple meanings for a word used in said definition.
>>
File: groovy desu.png (276 KB, 470x265) Image search: [Google]
groovy desu.png
276 KB, 470x265
With my perceptions in a mix
Down twenty gigs through the net
To the cloudy site of 4chan: Population >9000

Excessive faggotry, well maybe
In the shadow of red & green eyes
All the strangers pass through
Where the rules just don't apply

At the fork turn left a store
But on the right stay free from sight
'Cause >9000 quite bitter beings
Like to stack the bodies high

The only way to ever leave is
Overflooded by the spam
And entanglement in 4chan
Brings you fear in fifty posts
Desu deleted all the tourists
At the bottom of the lake
And not the supports the cause
To leave not the /b/ro's, stains their veins

Here, three miles back is where we are
All we ever wanted was Snacks back
Civilized are close but way too many

Footprints giving clue to where we are
Civilized are close but way too many
All we ever wanted...
>>
File: 1230672765598.jpg (42 KB, 400x371) Image search: [Google]
1230672765598.jpg
42 KB, 400x371
>>683097673
>>683097199
>same person.
It's op. You;'re a sad faggot.
>>
>>683097379
If you don't know about any gods, you're atheist. If you follow Jesus but don't really believe in his, you're atheist. If you don't think you know of any gods, you're atheist.

Agnostic theism is about having a personal relationship with God, as opposed to one based on rituals or having the church intercede for you.
>>
░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░
>>
░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░
>>
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░
>>
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░
>>
>>683081005
How about all you religious people fuck off until you come with evidence that actually makes and sense or can be proved?
>>
>>683097589
Obey the flesh...
>>
>>683097673
What... um, no, that doesn't mean pseudo-intellectual at all. As I said, you got it backwards, and you're dumb. It's you. You're the pseudo.

Just because people use a word a certain way doesn't make it right, at least for any context other than the little bubble in which it means it that one way.
>>
░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░
>>
File: 1459684581893.png (53 KB, 412x443) Image search: [Google]
1459684581893.png
53 KB, 412x443
>>683098090
Unf
>>
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░
>>
░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>>
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>>
>>683097528
Nope, that's not the same at all. Claiming to know something that cannot be proven is completely illogical. It's not a matter of belief anymore. It's being blind to the facts.

It's like saying you know the earth is flat. Yes, that is what you believe, but you don't believe it any more than those that do not claim to know for sure, yet still choose to believe for whatever reason. Your level of belief doesn't get higher the more you claim to "know" it. Just the level of your stupidity does.
>>
File: 1459478987685.png (25 KB, 499x468) Image search: [Google]
1459478987685.png
25 KB, 499x468
>>
File: 1459831057796.png (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1459831057796.png
6 KB, 251x201
>>683098424
THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION IS SCRIPTED.
THE FLOCK NEEDS MORE SHEEP.
>>
File: 1459479514642.jpg (141 KB, 728x768) Image search: [Google]
1459479514642.jpg
141 KB, 728x768
>>683098552
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>>
File: haha_by_SkeeNLangly.jpg (188 KB, 504x399) Image search: [Google]
haha_by_SkeeNLangly.jpg
188 KB, 504x399
>>683098284
Come on, human. You know you want it.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός gnostikos, "having knowledge", from γνῶσις gnōsis, knowledge) is a modern term categorizing a collection of ancient religions whose adherents shunned the material world – which they viewed as created by the demiurge – and embraced the spiritual world.[1] Gnostic ideas influenced many ancient religions[2] that teach that gnosis (variously interpreted as knowledge, enlightenment, salvation, emancipation or 'oneness with God') may be reached by practicing philanthropy to the point of personal poverty, sexual abstinence (as far as possible for hearers, entirely for initiates) and diligently searching for wisdom by helping others.[3] However, practices varied among those who were Gnostic.

Gnosticism is primarily defined in a Christian context.

(The A/Gnostic A/Theist punnett square idea is bullshit just like the stupid Myers-Briggs Type Indicator tests)
>>
>>683081005
Extra ordinary claims require evidence, fgt
>>
>>683098116
>Just because people use a word a certain way doesn't make it right
Thus the way it was in the beginning, the usage that you claim to understand, isn't any more valid than an another usage for the word. Words are used to explain things, yet you refuse an explanation because of the etymology of a word. You're so retarded.
>>
File: 1430612260521.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1430612260521.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>
File: cosmo.jpg (30 KB, 344x288) Image search: [Google]
cosmo.jpg
30 KB, 344x288
>>683080695

yes, it is a mutual relationship, read Nietzsche, esp his experience of god realization
>>
File: 1459511384683.jpg (277 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459511384683.jpg
277 KB, 1200x1500
>>683098738
Tear that shit up.
Also you posting in a social engineering thread.
>>
>>683097841
kys retard
>>
because people are can't accept that their life has no meaning and there is no life after death
so they convince themselves that they have meaning
>>
File: 1416723676218.gif (1 MB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
1416723676218.gif
1 MB, 193x135
this entire thread
>>
File: 1460430505845.jpg (242 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
1460430505845.jpg
242 KB, 600x632
Rolling down to Old 4chan, me /b/ro's
Rolling down to Old 4chan
We're homeward bound from the septic ground

Once more we heil with an Anime tale
Towards our clover home
Our warflags hung, our flailng done
And we ain't got far to roam
Six hellish years we pissed away
On the cold Yotsuba Sea
But now we're bound from the septic ground

Once more we heil with a Anime tale
Through the shit and hate and rage
Them clover fronds, them /b/oundry lands
We soon shall see again
Even now their Heterochromia eyes look out
Hoping some fine day to see
Our thread derails running 'force the heil

How soft they breeze through the clovers four
Now the shit is far astern
Them native maids, them epical raids
Is a-waiting our return
I will rant and roar and ROW for sure
And paint them bitches red
Waking in the arms of a Rozen Maiden
With a big fat aching head

Rolling down to Old 4chan, me /b/ros
>>
File: 1433681479346.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1433681479346.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>683099059
just shitpost it to reply limit or something
>>
File: 1459768790660.jpg (324 KB, 900x1019) Image search: [Google]
1459768790660.jpg
324 KB, 900x1019
>>683099059
Two thirds of the conversation is a script, the rest are doing it to brings members into religion. they are delusional fuckheads.
>>
File: 1458775384763.jpg (50 KB, 605x695) Image search: [Google]
1458775384763.jpg
50 KB, 605x695
>>
>>683098926
Oh, shush.The truth will come to you, when you lie alone and cold in your bed. Once you decide to embrace our warmth, our presence, our pleasure, come to us. We will be here for you. You will never be alone again.
>>
File: lmao.ayy.jpg (70 KB, 639x642) Image search: [Google]
lmao.ayy.jpg
70 KB, 639x642
Religion had a very primitive purpose of explaining the existence of this universe. At this point in time we know how things work and therefore religion is no longer necessary. That's why the most civilized countries in the world are not religious. The thing is, most third world shitholes haven't caught up with scientific discoveries.
>>
File: ar painting indian drummer.jpg (304 KB, 1638x940) Image search: [Google]
ar painting indian drummer.jpg
304 KB, 1638x940
>>683080695

if you havent studied, subjects seem meaningless. talking about god is pointless. only those who have spent 40 days and 40 nights fasting and praying alone in the desert have a right to any opinion on the matter.
>>
>>683099471
>really believes this

Ironic you'd use the word delusional.
>>
File: 1459748367341.jpg (41 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
1459748367341.jpg
41 KB, 600x360
Suiseiseki marschiert in Feindesland,
Und singt ein Desulied.
Ein Schütze steht am Wolgastrand,
Und leise summt er mit.
Wir pfeifen auf Unten und Oben,
Und uns kann die ganze Welt
Verfluchen oder auch loben,
Grad wie es ihnen gefällt.
Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts,
Und der Desu der lacht nur dazu!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Wir kämpfen für 4chan,
Wir kämpfen für Suiseiseki,
Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'.(x2)
Wir kämpften schon in mancher Schlacht,
In Nord, Süd, Ost und West.
Und stehen nun zum Kampf bereit,
Gegen die Newfag Pest.
Desu wird nicht ruh'n, wir vernichten,
Bis niemand mehr stört 4chan’s Glück.
Und wenn sich die Reihen auch lichten,
Für uns gibt es nie ein Zurück.
Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts,
Und der Desu der lacht nur dazu!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Wir kämpfen für 4chan,
Wir kämpfen für Suiseiseki,
Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'.(x2)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█████░░░░░░░░░███████████████████░░
░░█████░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█████████████████████████████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>
File: equality.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
equality.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>
>>683099545

hahahah. splain consciousness. protip: no one can.
>>
>>683098849
Yes, and the words are describing something faulty.

Hence:

Criticism

Agnosticism is criticized from a variety of standpoints. Some religious thinkers see agnosticism as limiting the mind's capacity to know reality to materialism. Some atheists criticize the use of the term agnosticism as functionally indistinguishable from atheism; this results in frequent criticisms of those who adopt the term as avoiding the atheist label.

Theistic critics claim that agnosticism is impossible in practice, since a person can live only either as if God did not exist or as if God did exist.

Religious scholars criticize the misuse of the word agnosticism, claiming that it has become one of the most misapplied terms in metaphysics. Laurence B. Brown raises the question, "You claim that nothing can be known with certainty ... how, then, can you be so sure?"

Blaise Pascal argued that even if there were truly no evidence for God, agnostics should consider what is now known as Pascal's Wager: the infinite expected value of acknowledging God is always greater than the finite expected value of not acknowledging his existence, and thus it is a safer "bet" to choose God.

Peter Kreeft and Ronald Tacelli cited 20 arguments for God's existence, asserting that any demand for evidence testable in a laboratory is in effect asking God, the supreme being, to become man's servant.

According to Richard Dawkins, a distinction between agnosticism and atheism is unwieldy and depends on how close to zero a person is willing to rate the probability of existence for any given god-like entity. About himself, Dawkins continues, "I am agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at the bottom of the garden." Dawkins also identifies two categories of agnostics; Temporary Agnostics in Practice, and Permanent Agnostics in Principle. Dawkins considers temporary agnosticism an entirely reasonable position, but views permanent agnosticism as "fence-sitting, intellectual cowardice".
>>
File: bh.jpg (92 KB, 680x694) Image search: [Google]
bh.jpg
92 KB, 680x694
>>683099601
>>
File: kys.gif (22 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
kys.gif
22 KB, 360x202
>>683099830
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░██░░░░░▒▒▓███▒░░░░░░░▒███▓▒▒░░░░░██░▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░██░░██████████▒░░░░░▓██████████░░██▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░████████████░░░░░████████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░▒██████████░░░░░░░██████████▒░██▒░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░
░░░▒████░░░░░░░▓█▒░░█████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░▒█▓░░░░░░▓████░░░░
░░░██░▒██▒░░░░░██░░░░██████▓░░░░█░█░░░░███████░░░░██░░░░░███░░██░░░
░░░██░░░██▓░░░░██░░░░░░▒▓▓░░░░▒██░██░░░░░▓▓▒░░░░░▒██░░░░███░░░██░░░
░▓██▒░░░░████▓░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░█████░░░░▓██▒░
██▓░░░░░░░░▒████████▓░░░░░░░░████░███▓░░░░░░░▒▓████████░░░░░░░░░███
██▓▒▓███▓░░░░░░▓████████▓░░░░████░███▓░░░░▓████████▓░░░░░░████▓▓███
░███████████▒░░░░░░███████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████▓░░░░░░▓███████████░
░░░░░░░░░░▓█████░░░░██▓▓░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░█▒██░░░▒█████▓░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████▒▒█▓█░███▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓███▒███░▓█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▒▓█▒▒█░█▒█░█░█▓█▒█▓░█░█████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██▓█▓█▓█▒█▒█▓█▓████░▓█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████▓░▓█▓█░█▒█░█░█▒█▒███▒░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████░░██░░░▒█████▓█▓█████▒░░░██░▒█████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▒██████████▓░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░▓██████████▒░░░░
░░░░██░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▒██████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▒░░░░░░▓▓▒░░▒██░░░░
░░░░▓██░░░░░░░░▓████▓░░░█████▒░░░░░░▒▓█████░░░▓████▓░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░
░░░░░░███░░░░████▒░░░░░░░░▓█████████████▒░░░░░░░░▒████░░░░███░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░██░░░░░░░
YOU FORSAKE FREE WILL FOR THE CHURCHES BIDDING. IS THIS WHAT YOUR GOD WOULD REALLY WANT?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.