[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ tell me why I shouldn't kill myself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: Desktop 1.jpg (557 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
Desktop 1.jpg
557 KB, 2880x1800
/b/ tell me why I shouldn't kill myself.
>>
Trick question. There are no reasons not to kill yourself. There are already too many humans on the planet.
>>
>>683035406
You better do it in a bath tub so it doesn't make a mess, you selfish piece of fuck
>>
Go find your own reasons. The only reason I'm alive is to watch this entire world burn. If it doesn't well. Fuck it. Hoping to see citizens shoot up cops and what not that gets my blood pumping. Fun as fuck too.

OP go find your own meaning.
>>
I goT nothin
Do it faggot
>>
>>683035406
>>
>>683036025
makes sense
>>
>>683035406
There's a lot of alcohol to drink still, don't leave me alone in this venture.

Also you probably will want to try a wide range of psychedelics before you do, specifically DMT to prepare for the death experience. You just might find a new appreciation for life after dying for 10 minutes and coming back. :)

I love you
>>
Quit navel gazing. Get a good telescope and look up for once.
>>
Do it you cuck piece of shit neck beard fedora faggot
>>
the image that you posted to start the thread
>>
>>683035406
None of us know what happens when you die. While it's possible that heaven or reincarnation exist, we just don't know, which means that we should assume this is the only life we'll get. If you only get one chance at life, one life to live, and you decide to end it prematurely....well, you're just a flat-out retard.

It's like playing super mario bros, getting a mushroom, then getting a flower, then a fucking goomba touches you and you shrink back down to a tiny faggot, and you say "well fuck this, I'm just going to jump off that cliff because things aren't going my way right now". Except you don't get another life, it's just game over and you can never play again.

TL;DR as far as we know we only get one life, which means ending it yourself is fucking idiotic.
>>
>>683035406
Do it faggot
>>
get a job in a diary department and perv out on the racks of unsuspecting women buying there skim milk and stop being a little bitch
>>
>>683037069
CHRIS BENOIT! CHRIS BENOIT!
>>
>>683035406
Cause you created this thread.
>>
until you fucked a bitch your completely disgusted with just to try it your not ready for death
>>
>>683035406
There may be implications, whether you believe in it or not.

You're basically not playing out your part until the end. Who knows what could be waiting for you in the future, a purpose to your life, perhaps? On the other hand, one could say since you kill yourself, that is the purpose to your life, the impact it has on your surroundings could be the purpose to of your life.

But maybe our "journey" does not end after this life that we are currently experiencing? Maybe your actions here affect your future experiences of being? Is it worth the risk? Is your life really that bad?
>>
BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
>>
>>683039511
Dubs command you to kill family with yourself...
>>
>>683035406
To see that others can create threads like this one, cause there are some very often... and the more you see threads like this one, the less you want to kill yourself cause it is just absurd in a funny way and you realise you just want to have a good laugh with it all.
>>
Because I had never been genuinely happy until I was 35 years old. I would've never thought.
>>
can we have like a suicide show down which dramatical leads up to one of two competitors deaths?
>>
>>683038575
You'll never be alone in that venture anon. You've allways got me
>>
By choosing or trying to live subconsciously we have chosen to die. Just not today. For today.. we do not choose to die.

In the end choice is irrelevant. Why not die is as purposeless as why not live. Then again if you aren't a total sociopath you wouldn't choose death to avoid hurting the ones who care enough about you to see past your inabilities. And if you were a sociopath you wouldn't care and be living in a much more different way then you are.

You are just another whiney bitch that thinks they are significant in this world. Just intelligent enough to know you're alive. Too stupid to do anything with it.
>>
>>683039291
this
>>
>>683040203
if reincarnation exist we wouldnt be fucking up the same shit on a daily basis
>>
File: latest.jpg (65 KB, 225x480) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
65 KB, 225x480
Overconfidence is the greatest enemy
>>
>>683040415
What? It seems like you're saying if we were reincarnated we wouldn't fuck up the same shit on a daily basis because we would have done it before and learned from it, but part of reincarnation is not remembering your past lives, so....your point is irrelevant.
>>
however you are right now is infinitely better than being dead. Even at the lowest points of depression, loneliness, hopelessness, it's way better than just being dead forever. At least you can feel, when you're dead there is nothing. Stay alive as long as possible, even if your life totally sucks
>>
>>683041239
exactly
>>
>>683041239
I'd say there are plenty of situations where I'd rather choose to be dead than alive.
>>
trips in this depressed ass thread
>>
>>683035406
Because the Universe will have to pick a new target
>>
>>683035406
Kill yourself
/thread
>>
>>683040101
Hell yeah anon, I feel stupidly close to you and would live to hang out sometime. I've had 3 bottles of wine, 2 beers and 6 shots of gin though I feel totally normal, as though this is how I'm supposed to live.

Where you at? I'm a Floridafag and a huge psychedelic enthusiast. It's pathetic how happy your reply made me.. haven't been replied to in days by anyone; IRL or online. Fml I suppose but I'll never kill myself... someone's got to drink this booze and take these drugs.
>>
REINCARNATION is real, energy cannot he created nor destroyed, only changed. It's a law of energy. You will come back whether you like it or not, so that begs the question: why did you come back here to this 3rd dimensional sandbox this time?

Figure it out. Test yourself. Bend your own rules and figure out Who You Really Are.
>>
File: 6456.png (172 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
6456.png
172 KB, 500x285
>>683036025
I started planning out a dexter kill room so my family wouldn't have anything to clean up. Good times, thanks Lexapro and your withdrawal symptoms. Fucking poison.
>>
>>683035406
Backpack deep into the woods and do it. Go a few days out so you have time to think about it. Don't go when it's raining and miserable. If you go far enough and don't tell anyone where you are you'll just be a lost hiker
>>
>>683044132
Dude fuck Big Pharma, I was on Fluoxetine and planned out an entire school shooting strategically after years of playing the original Ghost Recon games, had it all figured out.

Dark times.

Quit the pills and either smoke weed or be sober and meditate or something, those pills put DARK thoughts in the mind. Research has even shown almost every shooting the killer was on pills from the pharmacy. Don't continue thid, you're better than that.
>>
>>683035406
No idea. Thought I had skin cancer because of a dark mark on my skin that itched. Went to doc today and found out it's just a mole. I was surprised to find myself disappointed. I hate life, but my body has a natural aversion to harming itself that I can't overcome. I often wish someone would just come and shoot me in the face. That's never going to happen. This would have been an easy way out, and nobody would have called me a coward.
>>
>>683035406
Because if you do, you won't get to see tomorrow
And if you don't, then you will have the chance of being alive yesterday, today, forever, until the end.
>>
>>683035406
Because this fegit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ccvv9NhloI
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.