[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I want to learn more about the drug LSD are there certain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 333x151) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 333x151
Alright I want to learn more about the drug LSD are there certain types of it? Is so are they different from each type of LSD are the visuals and feeling different what do you call the other types?
>>
Theres some debate as to whether its the lsd that gives you a different trip or just your mindset at the time, personally I havent noticed a difference between 'fluff' and 'sourpatch' or anything else. 'L' is 'L'
>>
there's only 1 type, anyone who says otherwise is stupid and doesn't know what they're talking about
>>
I'm so confused
>>
>>682963219
LSD-25 or just LSD is the chemical synthesized by Albert Hoffman. There are analogues of LSD, but they're not exactly the same in effect.
>>
File: 1420701365141.jpg (23 KB, 356x359) Image search: [Google]
1420701365141.jpg
23 KB, 356x359
There is only 1 type of LSD, but the trip is subjective and different for everyone. However there are chemicals on the streets that are trying to pass as "LSD" but are exeperimental drugs. Pure LSD is harmless to take.
>>
Took LSD 4 times, now my mind is fucked up. I've to deal with the long term effects.
LSD is so cool but you can regret it after, believe me.
>>
Why do you keep asking about other types of lsd
Lsd is a chemical and only gets more or less pure
All lsd over 100 micrograms will make you see something, atleast distortions
A normal 100ug tab will make you see a few things and feel euphoric at first but can often lead to you making amazing discoveries about the universe that turn out to be utter nonsense when your sober
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Lsd+
>>
>>682963219
"Real" LSD is d-LSD-25, but there is also a p-LSD. Not tried p-LSD, so don't know what it's like.
>>
>>682963984
how
>>
>>682963219
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=erowid
>>
>>682964154
How what ? When you take LSD, you might have to deal with some long term effects. Just google that. It kinda ruined my life.
>>
I've had a 150 microgram tab and had my understanding of time fucked with to an extent where time would play on loop several times and fragment itself. Tripped so hard, I think it was because it was my first time and I'm a small guy
>>
Anyone know how make it I heard something like ergot or some sort if flower seed
>>
>>682963986
Also OP use erowid to inform yourself thats where i first started out
>>
>>682963984
how long ago was it?
>>
>>682964314
what are you personally experiencing
>>
>>682964327
dylan??
>>
File: createLSD.jpg (408 KB, 900x1400) Image search: [Google]
createLSD.jpg
408 KB, 900x1400
>>682964330
Hard to make, and hard to get the ingredients.
>>
>>682964360
3 years. Took 1, then 2 during last year, and one 3 months ago.
LSD is the best drug in my opinion, but well... will you be able to deal with some troubles in your mind if it happens ?
>>
Lsd is fucking awesome but you have to be in the right mindset before hand and know: today I am going to trip fucking balls. 10/10 suggest for everyone. It's incredibly eye-opening if you let it be.
>>
>>682964327
I had this, time loops are the fucking worst, i felt like everytime it played itself i would have to try and act it out different everytime until i got to the next loop which i would have to figure that out too.
>>
>>682964603
>>682964330
Not just hard almost impossible to do
>aquire neccessary chemicals and precursors most of which are heavily watched and accounted for
>set up a professional grade labratory with possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment
>keep room sterile
>buy hazard suits for you and other chemists (lol if you think you could do it alone)
>hallucinate when making it anyway because its hard to avoid
>walk out of lab on a 3 day trip
>made 1 batch of acid if that
>>
>>682964327
Andrew?
>>
>>682964834
How does it feel like?
>>
>>682964516
Nah I'm not Dylan
>>
>>682964994
Also
>requires a doctor level understanding of organic chemistry and actually knowing how to make real lsd not just extracting shitty lsa from ergot
>>
I love LSD
>>
>>682964426
Depression, bipolar, and all that shit.
>>
>>682964655
Over the span of 3 years, there have been 3 experiences basically each a year apart with the last being 3 months ago... anywhere between 1-3 months I've felt were common in the amount of time it took for the LSD after-effects to wash off.

I would need a lot more data about yourself regarding body weight throughout those 3 years together, general amount of exercise and how often from then until now, your diet, etc.

Putting all of that aside, all the experiences lead to the same place; your mind in a sober state.

Have you been sober since the last experience?
>>
>>682964871
Yeah man, it's some crazy shit, I was forgetting what I was saying every two seconds
>>
>>682965028
I'm not Andrew either
>>
Has anyone here felt or seen sound waves intensely?
>>
>>682965646
Yee
>>
>>682965358
Yes, I've been sober.
What do you want to know exactly (I want to stay anonymous btw) ?
>>
>>682965341
Depression and bipolasrism arent side effects of being permafried. Sparkles in your vision, moving and breathing text is, among other things.
>>
>>682963984
Hi Austin
>>
I honestly don't mind the long term affects
>>
>>682964994
Commponents and equipment shouldnt run you more than ~$7500, homebrew shit event less, and it really doesnt take more than a College Intro O-chem level understanding
>>
>>682965979
I don't have any vision troubles, maybe sometimes but I don't think it's because of LSD. And no problems with my moves or my breath.
>>
File: tumblr_nqtnre7Fj51uum06fo1_500.gif (229 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqtnre7Fj51uum06fo1_500.gif
229 KB, 500x579
>>682965951
Non identifying data, meaning name, location, DOB excluded although I think knowing your age might be of some help...

age?
weight?
how much do you exercise?
would you say your diet is healthy? say 1 being completely junk/processed food with minimal water to 10 being mostly vegetables, water, fruits, salads, etc. (?/10)
how much have you exercised since your time those 3 months ago? (near to/daily, weekly?)
how many hours a day do you spend on a computer/with a screen?
how many hours a day do you spend without any electronics?
>>
Are faint abstract colidascope shapes part of long term affects
>>
>>682964994
This has got to be bait. Or youre 15 and have zero knowledge of chemistry. Fucking thousands of dollars with a PhD. Lol.
>>
>>682967026
The second one but I'm 17
>>
>>682966808
1st time only
>>
No age. Young adult.
60kg
1m85
No exercises at all since many years.
No healthy diet, 3. I only eat fat food (I don't get fatter btw)
No much exercise.
4/5 hours during the week. +10 hours during weekend.
Well, not much, but when I'm at work I don't spend my time with electronics.
>>
>>682966640
Also I doubt youve actually consumed psychedelics or else youd know what I meant by moving text.
>>
I took LSD and immediately quit my nicotine and alcohol addictions. Completely harmless drug. Anyone that has a "bad trip" is taking some sort of impure acid, acid knockoff, or no drugs at all.
>>
>>682965979
Stop acting like a child
>>
>>682967693
?
>>
>>682967756
Its all in your head bro. Literally and metaphorically. I know its easy, but you can't blame all your problems on the past.
>>
>>682967587
No, I don't know what you mean by moving text. Even with google translate, I don't think that's what you want to mean(not english, I understand moving text but i don't understand what you want to mean)
>>
File: makingLSD.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3600) Image search: [Google]
makingLSD.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3600
>>682964603
Not sure whether these even match, but here's another one.
>>
>>682968007
As in the letters being to sway and ripple, like you took a wet noodle and started wiggling it
>>
>>682963219
There is only one type of LSD, though people do sell research chemicals as LSD. These chemicals can range from NBOMes like 25i which is a phenethylamine to lysergamides that are merely LSD with substitutions like 1p-LSD and ETH-LAD
>>
>>682966640
I got you anon, I've NEVER had an LSD trip where text didnt bounce, breathe, letters spin or melt
>>
>>682967970
You must have me confused for the other anon.
>>
>>682968388
FuCkInG phone keyboards man
>>
>>682968350
Yeah like if you try to send a message while tripping and see the letters moving, right ?
I don't see what you mean, you ask me if I still have those effects now ? No.
>>
Hi, I just want to ask where can I get LSD as a liquid in middle Europe (specifically Czech or near)? Or is there some good website where I can pay by Bitcoin and they will send it to me or something?
I want to try microdosing.
>>
>>682963219
Most of these people are fucking wrong, and shouldn't be doing drugs if they're this retarded. There are 3 popular types of LSD.
1: LSD-25
2: 1P-LSD
3: ALD-25
Each is different, but the way you take them, cube, blotter, drop, it'll all have the same effect.
>>
>>682968600
Then you're pretty far off from having any sort of permanent effects fortunatly. Other than a bit more open mind
>>
>>682963219
Hey OP, I won't get into it, but LSD changed my life. I was severely depressed. Ive never felt more alive.

Check out the book Be Here Now by the Hunaman Foundation. Read the pages that contain the journey. Take a tab, and read the brown pages.

I hope you have an amazing time on this substance <3
>>
>>682968771
Those aren't types of LSD you faggot, they're analogues. Take some organic chemistry classes
>>
>>682968818
Ok, so it's not because of LSD ?
>>
>>682966727
to
>>682967351

If you don't already, drink 2 glasses of water upon waking up, start regularly walking when you can find the time (from no exercise, don't try to "exercise" your walk, just walk at a normal pace). Not all jobs can afford a healthy diet, but if you can make simple differing choices between what's unhealthy and healthy such as water over soda make that choice.
4/5 hours during the week is good, I'm assuming you really meant 4/5 hours in total for a week and 10+ in total for the weekend.
The time spent without electronics will help rehabilitate the LSD-licked mind and unwind back to your equilibrium.

After doing this a while you'll have to gradually increase your endurance with exercise. You'll know what to do with the rest once you've entered with a walking pace.
>>
>682968771
>682968771
Also it's not ALD-25 it's ALD-52 or 1-acetyl-LSD
>>
>>682968918
It doesn't matter if it's a fucking analouge. It's intended to do the same thing and has a similar structure. It's a type of LSD you fucking idiot. Type meaning, similar enough to be considered of the season but different. Kill yourself.
>>
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>682967351
>>682969143
I'm leaving this thread now
>>
>>682968918
Also, the real, chemistry way to spell it is "analog." You'd know if you took the classes you fucking ass bag.
>>
>>682969143
I should try, why not, maybe it could work.
No it is 4/5 hours per day, and 10+ hours per day during the weekend.
Anyway, thanks for those advices anon.
>>
>>682965375
Yeh, tbh its put me off of it but i still feel like ive benefited from it, i feel like mentally im now in a good place and dont need to do acid ever again, just gonna stick to truffles when i want a reflective trip and just do MD ket and weed when i wanna have a good time and shit.
>>
>>682969203
You right.
>>
>>682969526
It's not a type of LSD it's a fucking lysergamide you faggot lol. Same class as LSD but not a type lol. If buy a type you mean an isomer or an entantiomer
>>
>>682969844
Also too bad only d-LSD is active and the levo and isoLSD's are not. So fuck you cunt. Learn so me organic chem
>>
>>682963633
ALD-52 is a documented analogue. Has less anxiety.

But as I understand it, there are many different molecules that are known by underground chemists.
>>
>>682966640
>>682965341
>>682964314
>>682963984
You are such a bullshitter. Wow.
Either you didnt even take it OR you took some experimental shit.
>>
>>682970059
It is thought to be de acetylated in the body into LSD. Though it is probably active by itself at lower potentc, similar to the homolog 1p-LSD swhere the carbon chain is extended one. So it likely acts as a prodrug.
>>
>>682970373
While 1P-LSD shows only 38% the potency of LSD in mice, LSD is detected via LC-MS when 1P-LSD is incubated in human serum,[7] meaning 1P-LSD not only acts as a prodrug for LSD, but is also a directly acting serotonin receptor agonist in its own right.[8][9]
>>
>>682967105
17 and talks about how hard it is to make lsd. bitch get out of here. It is a complex procedure but not impossible.
>>
Please understand pic related.
Thoroughly study it.

My mindset before acid was:
>Fuck it, I wanna try it, I know I will trip out, I wanna see UFOs and shiny colours
And it was fucking awesome
And I had the same mindset every time
And every time it was awesome
Literally woke up with pain in my sides from laughter multiple times
But after a while you understand what acid is about and realise that you've been through too many trips to undergo another
12 hours is a lot, I had 10ish great trips and that’s enough
>>
I took 20 hits of a lysergamide a while back. Things still haven't been the same visual-wise, but I'm a much happier person after the experience. Went from suicidal 2 pack a day smoker to quitting and loving life.

10/10 strongly recommend it you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>>
>>682964100
Tripped on p-lsd on 420. Hell of a ride. The final hours of the trip are a bitch. Massive body high/visuals.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.