[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me /b/ My parents thinking I am a sick psychopath and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
help me /b/
My parents thinking I am a sick psychopath and I need help
of course, the reason of this I never get out of my room I have no friends etc.
I am a 19 yo half neet college student
They are trying to introduce me to a college student girl
the girl is studying psychology in the college and they are trying to foist me with the girl just wants to talk with me because she needs to study her exam by talking with me
I say okay just a little talking why not

but now , they are raising the bar with
I should hang out with the girl whole Saturday
I don't want to hang out with girl or talk with her either how can I save myself this situation?
>>
>>682931799
You tell them no?
>>
>>682931885
they already told the girl I am coming to her house for dinner
how?
>>
>>682931799
do you love her? do you want to love her?
>>
>>682931979
Tell her, too bad, ill tell you what i told all my previous shrinks suck my dick or fail ur exam.
>>
>>682932048
nope , I just want to sit my room study to the exam and play some dark souls
>>
>>682932153
This^
>>
>>682931799
>Neet
>College student
Pick one
>>
Just go and be yourself. Will do you some good.
>>
>>682932182
See>>682932153
>>
if your parents already told her that you're rsvp'd to this shit your parents are assholes. just text her, facebook her, slide in her dm's or however you talk to her and tell her you don't want to hang out/ homie you're 19, you're your own man, do what you want to do. parents wont kick you out for not listening, they'll just bitch, use your nuts bruh
>>
>>682931799
Nigga this is easy, tell your rents that you can't cos you have a waifu and your about to finally get her to aknowlage your existence after 2 years of trying to win her love
>>
>>682932240
If op wanna be alone and play dark fantasy games and not folow the social norm, who are you to make him fit a social role he does not compute with?
Shame on you, you neckbeard scum.

You go OP, do your own thing, fuck everyone else.
>>
>>682932153
Yes this^
>>
>>682931799
Describe the girl a bit more. Have you met her before? How does she make you feel?
>>
File: 1324667259865.png (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1324667259865.png
16 KB, 300x300
>>682931799
>neet college student

Also fuck her right in the pooper.
>>
>>682932182
just treat her as a friend then
>>
>>682931799
Kill her.
>Also chekd
>>
>>682931979
Here's what you do, you be the smoothest motherfucker possible. Help her with her exam, and when she thanks you for this, leave her house.

When you get home, what you need to do is get up in the morning and tell them you're going jogging. Then just go somewhere with a laptop, or phone like McDonald's, and shitpost here with the rest of us "half-neets".

Give them the perception you have friends and get out of your room by just leaving your room. Start becoming really undependable by being gone all day long, and then coming home and sleeping. After a while they'll become sick of you always being gone.

Now how to completely solve the girl problem is easy, you talk to her later on via text how you're really into watching old episodes of XFL and really like to eat meat as red as it gets. Really hammer home that you have about the same interest in her as she does in actually studying.
>>
>>682932410
I never met the girl but my mom always talks about how a nice girl she is so , you get the idea
>>
Tell her dinner is at ur house and serve her frozen pizza and play dank souls , let her do whatever she wants
>>
>>682932667
>>INB4 MOMMY AND DADDY BOUGHT ANON A HOOKER WITH THE CLASSIC "DINNER" SCHEME.
>>THEY TRYNA MAKE YOU A NORMIE, OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK BRO, DONT EAT THE APPLE
>>
>>682932182
Dark Souls is the epitome of human civilization. If your parents and this evil college boob lady can't understand that then they need to just jump face-first into an abyss.
>>
>>682932667
Wait, you never met her but your mom has? Does your mom regularly scope out college-aged girls?
>>
>>682932946
Just when its hookers
>>
>>682931799
How do they know this girl? Is she a hooker?
>>
>>682932665
seems good dude I think I will do this
>>682932946
yep . this is how it works in this shitty ass country
>>682933104
no , she is a just family girl I assume
>>
>>682933325
You're somewhere in Europe?
>>
>>682933325
Fuck man, I wish my parents hooked me up with a girl
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.