[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is TOR that scary? geeze, how many years can someone get for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: lmao.png (763 KB, 533x1600) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
763 KB, 533x1600
is TOR that scary?
geeze, how many years can someone get for accessing any of this stuff?

anyone who's accessed TOR can tell me some stories?
>>
>>682923341
I may be wrong but I guess accessing it is not illegal
>>
also, I forgot to say, what's Mariana web?
and what's in it?
>>
'Animal related'
>>
>>682923685
Extra-terrestrials and shit.
>>
>>682923341
It's fucking stupid. You need to get beyond lucky and hit a directory or its just mindless chatter. The directory itself will make u shit your pants not because of the content but because of the terrible classifications. From a directory you can hit a library if you don't misclick and yeah you can see some classified shit but it's mostly 2008 and older. On top of that, it's nearly impossible to take anything that isn't plain text out of the deep Web for multiple reasons. Watch out for ambiguous titles and basically just don't do it. Sorry but when I found the black market all I could think of is "why would I pay thousands for a gun when I can buy it legally" the hit man service is probably a honeypot but it does exist, oh and just because you get lucky and found a directory, don't expect a single Web page to exist 2 weeks later, good luck finding anything valuable again let alone the same content. And it takes about 15 minutes to load a single plain text page.
>>
File: Gary-McKinnon.jpg (100 KB, 620x719) Image search: [Google]
Gary-McKinnon.jpg
100 KB, 620x719
>>682923341
Well i think this guy saw some top secret shit
>>
They use alien tech to cover everything on the deepweb
>>
>>682923341
What the fuck are banned books and movies supposed to be?
>>
Cosmologists
>>
Anything below charter web does not exist on the dark web except for assassination networks.

This info graphic is a crock of shit designed to get kids excited about the deep dark anomalouse web without really informing them of anything.
>>
>>682923341
It was fun and scary til the fbi moved in. now its just scary.
>>
You can find WWII experiment successes on textiles.com if you look hard enough.

Stupid kids
>>
A lot of . Onion are just ( Really cool) articles
>>
File: 1421352318242s.jpg (3 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1421352318242s.jpg
3 KB, 125x110
>>682923341
>location of atlantis
>>
File: BaUEDhb.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
BaUEDhb.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
Links?
>>
TOR is a browser you underage faggot

fuck off
>>
>>682926500
b2eGmOPisFaG666.onion.com
>>
>>682926626
>underage faggot spotted
>>
>>682926671
skunksworkedp2cg.onion
thnx m8
>>
>>682926626
You're an idiot
>>
>>682923341
There's absolutely nothing.

Hyped up by twelve-year old's that seen it on "da utubezzz"
>>
>>682926626
>fag
>>
>>682925832
>>682926288
this.
Do any of you niggers know what a closed shell system even is? It's literally computers closed off to the internet communicating to each other, 1. you can technically make these with your phone and laptop they aren't spooky shit, and 2. it is literally impossible to access one from the internet, they aren't on the internet at all nigger.

Anyone got that other image that talks about the "final boss of the internet"?
>>
>>682923341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
>>
>>682927148
Creator of pic isn't holding your hand through it faggot. Information that matters in the world is held on these closed networks, The further down the list you go, the more important the information is,hence the increased security.
>>
>>682923685
Nothing, most of the image is bs to confuse the nubs. TOR is about as illegal as clearnet, but if you're watching people diddle kiddies or buying prohibited substances, that's illegal regardless of how you do it.
>>
>>682926626
Tor is a network of encrypted, anonymizing proxies.
Tor browser is a browser that is set up to use those proxies.
>>
File: info.png (3 KB, 702x702) Image search: [Google]
info.png
3 KB, 702x702
>>682927387
>>
>>682927653
>Creator of pic isn't holding your hand through it faggot
what the absolute fuck are you even trying to say? Did you even read my post? The image talks about how you need a "closed shell system" to access these things. Making it sound like a special "hacking" tool. While some important things may exist in some closed shell networks, it doesn't mean you can just access one using hollywood computer magic, because the entire point of closed shell networks are that they LITERALLY aren't on the internet. This image makes it seem like it's just another level of security you have to hack through on the internet to get to it.
>>
How safe is tor ?
>>
>>682928179
Perfectly safe if you know what you're doing. Do you know what you're doing?
>>
>>682928107
>you missed the point
>>
>>682923341
>Location of atlantis.
>>
>>682928179
Safe as long as you aren't throwing around private info like an idiot.
>>
No.
>>
I'm surprised by the amount of ignorance in this thread. I expect better of you all.
>>
File: 1455671405059.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1455671405059.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
this thread shows the state of /b/
>>
>>682928494
Then what are you trying to say? From what I can understand you're just saying that the image is just about different information and how it is grouped in different security measurements. My initial point is that the image is bullshit and all you have been saying is "durr higher security for more important information" which isn't even what I'm arguing about
>>
>>682928690
/thread
I'm here for the keks
>>
>>682928916
I'm saying the creator didn't tailor the pic specifically so that your autistic ass could comprehend it. You're argument is valid but roll it up and put it in your ass, focus more in information, less internet, pic understood.
>>
>>682929214
then to that I say
>location of atlantis
do you seriously believe that
>>
>>682923341
I've never been because I'm not a faggot, but from what I understand it's just google with weird options, unless you're stupid the worse that will happen is you get malware
>>
>>682929460
If you believe Atlantis really means an underwater alien fortress then
>kek
>>
>>682929460
That's not me and
>>682929214
The image's entire point was "levels of the internet" not different information and how it's sorted, he didn't tailor the pic for me specifically but he made it to try and give a bullshit explanation of how the internet works.
>>
>>682924304
you can literally google search the hidden wiki on google and find multiple onion link directories you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.