[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question About acid I am thinking about taking some LSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: tumblr_nvewrano8J1smbf1ao1_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvewrano8J1smbf1ao1_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x321
Serious question About acid
I am thinking about taking some LSD but I am slightly worried about the effects of it. If I take 1/2 or even 1/4 of a tab will a still feel something? Also I smoked pot once and had a bad anxiety attack, would the same thing occur on LSD?
>>
If you get anxiety from weed, except way more of the same.

I tripped with a friend and it was pretty intense and scary at times. It ruined weed for me too, I get panic attacks now and cant get high.
>>
if you cant mentally handle weed DO NOT do any kind of psychadelic.

You will lose your fucking shit i shit you not
Weed is NOTHING like it.
>>
dont be a bitch, just do it, just stay inside you'll be fine
>>
I wouldn't take it till u feel comfortable and ready for it personally. When I did drugs I always made sure I was in the right mindset or else you could risk having a bad trip
>>
LSD is fucked up man

Way worse than weed

Gave me anxiety/OCD systems for months. Never doing it again. I cant do anything now.
>>
Pot is way more prone to causing anxiety attacks than LSD, though it is possible for you to freak out if you're in a bad setting while on acid. You'll still feel 1/2 tab (assuming it's about 100 mics) though it'll just be an elevated mood and a weirder thought process, no visuals at all (though just one tab wouldn't give you that many visuals either). 1/4 tab would be barely noticeable.

I'd recommend you have a trip sitter that you can trust, but chances are that you'll be fine if you only take 1 tab.
>>
>>682859726
If you can't handle weed don't do it
>>
It deppends on your metabolism.
Once I took 1/4 and it didn't hit me, while on my friends (they're smaller than me) they tripped a lot.

Don't think about those things, for the first time take a small dose and just relax. Do it on a safe space and somebody sober to take care in case something happens. Do among friends, its better to share trips and allucinations.
Peace
>>
I took LSD with some buddies about a year ago. We had a great time and stayed up all night listening to music and playing games with each other. I'd like to order some more in the future and try it alone though.

Find some free time where you wont be bothered by anyone, take one tab, and relax.

Don't take it if you have even any doubts though, feel comfortable taking it and emotionally stable when you take it. Have fun!
>>
(OP here) Thank you guys for the advise! Another question though. While high on weed I noticed it felt like I was dreaming at times and I kept trying to remind myself the world I was in was real, if that makes any sense. Does acid do that at all?
>>
>>682859726
Take two /b/ro. LSD can't kill you outright, and a half tab or quarter tab is gonna suck. It's not as deep a trip as shrooms and it'll be a wild ride but you'll be okay. If you can mix with MDMA and that should keep you in a good headspace
>>
everyone's brain chemistry is different, you wont know till you try it
>>
>>682860457

Yes it does. It's even worse. Stay away buddy.

I couldnt sleep either and was scared to die/have a heart attack.
>>
>>682860001
>>682860173
>>682860429
not true at all
>>
>>682860001
>>682860173
>>682860392

I'm fine on low doses of LSD (~1 tab) and I freak out every time I get high, without exception.

Just don't combine the two, or you are likely in for the worst time of your life.
>>
>>682860457
Yes. You'll trip in another universe. You'll fell inside some Surrealist paints.
Say goodbye to space and time
>>
>>682860457
When I took acid it felt like I was in an HD movie. If you feel like that while under the effects of marijuana you'll probably have the same sense while under the effects of LSD, plus everything feels like its waving and moving to add to that.
>>
>>682860503

Fuck that. Friend and I did two tabs and it was WAAY too overwhelming
>>
>>682860457
Look man if you don't have the confidence to do it.
You shouldn't be fucking with it at all.
If weed induces psychosis that easily from smoking it once. Just don't man go get a job or use that money to help your parents or something and stop fucking around.
>>
>>682860690

Friend and I just did LSD and it freaked us out.

>>682860676

Everyone reacts differently, retard. Many people react poorly to LSD/shrooms. Especially 2+ tabs. It's a lot the first time for anyone to handle.
>>
I had a lot of great times on acid, but yeah, you wont be able to sleep for shit and the next day is pretty much a waste, just be prepared
>>
Never do acid alone. Never, ever.
>>
>>682860948
lol i know them feels
>>
>>682860877
>Everyone reacts differently, retard
you are proving my point
>>
its a lot more fun with other people
>>
>>682860907

was awful for me. couldn't sleep barely at all. felt really shitty the next day and had to tell my friends to leave.
>>
Acid is shit. Overrated and mostly just want it to end every time i trip.

Do shrooms at most. MAYBE a little salvia if youre a really happy/bored person.
>>
LSD is like having an oz of weed in one go
>>
>>682860749
Everyone's different. I don't feel anything worth being up for 8-12 hrs unless I take at least two.
>>
I did LSD a few times, if you want my honest answer:
don't do it.
You don't sound "ready".
>>
LSD is a divisive substance obviously.

I personally had a mostly positive trip but my mind did start to wander at times and it could be a little over the top and intense so I had to keep telling myself to stay positive.

The visuals were fun but I also was glad when they stopped.

Music was amazing but trippy music was too much for me to handle.

Looking into the mirror fucked me up. Made me feel scared of death. Sleeping was the worst part because I couldn't for a long time and felt awful for weeks.

I did 1 tab with a friend when I did. I would only maybe do it one more time in a few months and even then, I wouldn't do much if that.

I did like having more control over the trip, unlike shrooms.
>>
>>682861319
Yeah but you def don't wanna encourage a guy who's only smoked weed once to take two tabs. Start him off slow, and if he likes it, he can bump up the dosage to a better level.
>>
>>682859726
a lot of it is about your personality, my girlfriend hated it because she has pretty bad anxiety, im pretty laid back and its become my favorite drug, i do it pretty regularly now and usually take 4 or 5 hits. I honestly kind of prefer to do it alone or with just one other person, lets me think and do what i want to. Go swimming or for a long bike ride or a walk around your town. So incredible
>>
>>682861218
Nope.
LSD opens a completly new gate.
>>
>>682859726
It's hard to say because weed and psychedelics are fundamentally different experiences. I've gotten much worse anxiety on weed than I have on psychedelics. That being said, I can definitely still see the potential of a bad trip if somebody started freaking out about it and the thing is, once you start tripping, there's no turning around or shutting it out, you're in for the ride. It's an immersive experience. 1/4 of a tab should be fine though, you'll just get a bit of a taste for the effects and see how it is. Too be honest though, until you have a trip of proper strength you'll never understand the potential psychedelics can have. They are certainly a more powerful experience than marijuana by far. Regardless you should only do it if you're comfortable and feel confident about the experience. A little bit of jitters is fine, I always get that during the comeup but if you're very anxious about it going wrong, it will be a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>682861084
I feel you, but that happens with most drugs. its an after-effect of your brain using up all of your dopamine and serotonin. Just dont plan on doing anything the next day
>>
>>682861513

Guy with mild anxiety here. I find weed helped with it somewhat. But after LSD, (Awful trip) it fucked me up. Never agian.
>>
>>682861488
True, I guess I skipped the weed part and only read that it was his first time with L
>>
>>682861568
this is true.
I have smoked an oz of weed and after a cetain amount you dont get any higher where as lsd you fucking trip fucking balls and lose your shit for a second.

It is ideal if you like to challenge yourself mentally and lose your shit.
You will become mentally weaker or stronger depending on how you face it.
>>
>>682861217
oh shit. thanks for reminding me that i have a bowl of salvia left.

BRB. smokin that shit now
>>
>>682861217
You've most likely had shitty research chemical substitutes and not actual LSD, since like 90% of all "acid" sold isn't real LSD.
>>
>>682861217
>mostly just want it to end every time i trip.
Than it is just not for you.
On every trip, I have a little phase when I want to end it and ask myself why I do this to myself, but it's short, like a few minutes, and after that I enjoy it even more.
>>
>>682859726
Acid is shit, it's better to stick to natural stuff like shrooms, DMT, Salvia D. They don't call it acid for nothin, that shit will eat your brain
>>
>>682859726
Acid is great, just feeling happy and connected to the world. 2nd time didnt have the same level so fuck it. Adult now anyways
>>
LSD was way way way more intense than I expected. I expected a few visuals and maybe a bit stronger than weed.
It blew my fucking mind. Definitely not something I could do al ot of. Would probably lose it. And personally the only part I think its worth is listening to cool music. Otherwise mehhh.
>>
>>682859726
Just have a sober chaperone.
>>
>>682861783

i once had 1P-LSD. everyone said its basically the same sooo... pretty sure it is.
>>
>>682861640
Psychedelics don't deplete dopamine or serotonin, that's what amphetamines, cocaine, and MDMA do. Psychedelics are just potent agonists at certain serotonin subreceptors.
>>
>>682861884
>I expected a few visuals and maybe a bit stronger than weed.
How?
>>
>>682861826
>using 4-hydroxy dimethyl-triptamine likes it's nothing
>>
>>682861826

/Thread

Shrooms are marginally more fun and lighthearted. Acid is something that's a chore to get through unless you literally just listen to music all day. Plus not eating sucks.
>>
>>682861826
>seperating "natural" and "non-natural" drugs
>>
>>682861735
...an OUNCE of weed? I mean, my tolerance is low but I'd probably be physically unable to continue after 3 g.
>>
>>682860948
Ive only tripped alone. Was good times, the monkey in toy story 3 fucked my shit up though
>>
File: 8409751_orig.png (16 KB, 573x250) Image search: [Google]
8409751_orig.png
16 KB, 573x250
>>682859726
Dont do drugs. it is for degenerates and losers.
>>
>>682862025
>1P-LSD
Yeah, that means basically nothing, sounds like the normal stuff dealers say to talk up their stuff. And chances are all of your friends had nothing but research too. LSD and Shrooms are similar because they are both tryptamine chemicals, while research acid is usually phenethylamine derivatives, producing a significantly different experience as you described
>>
>>682861658
Yeah, i know a couple people who got turned off of it. That's kind of the reality of psychedelics, if you have a bad time it can really put a bad taste in your mouth. I really love how open it makes me, I celebrated bike day on the 19th and threw a bag together, hopped on my bike and rode all around town, met so many people, got a couple girls phone numbers, gave a bunch of strangers handshakes and shit. Its a lot about your mindset, if you trust yourself and other people you can get over the anxiety but i know that can be a big challenge sometimes.
>>
>>682859726
I used to get panic and anxiety from smoking weed, it didn't really stop me from doing it though.
But I found acid much more euphoric than marijuana, I took a half tab my first time and really really enjoyed it. Still got the euphoria, slight visuals, and music was the most amazing thing.
I'd take a half, pick an album while coming up, and distract yourself while you wait. You dont want to sit there and wait for it to hit you because you could prevent yourself from letting go and kind of block yourself from the full experience. Once it hits you, put some headphones on and listen to your chosen album and enjoy.
Happy trip OP
>>
>>682862303
You're a tool and no one asked your opinion
>>
>>682861826
Salvia???
Doesn't matter how natural it is, anything higher than a baby dose will almost certainly result in a nightmare trip.
>>
Serious question, how come I feel so different after smoking LSD? [Been a month since I did it] Like I'm mostly okay. But I had some random pains/anxiety for 2 weeks and now I can't smoke weed without anxiety attacks and I feel more anxious/depressed in general. :/
>>
>>682861783
I think LSD is just not the kind of drug wich anon feels comfortable with.
>>
Your first trip, or couple of trips will be good. Do it with friends that you are close to and normally laugh with. If you get into it, shit will go bad and trips will take you places you don't want to go. Believe me. Have fun bro.
>>
>>682861743
Report back. Did your world divide into pieces?
>>
>>682862354

Tips on getting over it? :( I feel so shitty now man. Cant get fucked up either or I feel even worse.
>>
>>682859726
Until the third or fourth hit acid is similar to pot.

If you can't handle weed, DO NOT do acid.
>>
>>682860274
/thread
>>
>>682862447
That's fine, but very few people hate real LSD and love shrooms because of how similar the subreceptor activation mechanism is
>>
>>682862604
>Until the third or fourth hit acid is similar to pot
Don't listen to this idiot. Acid is nothing like pot, and unless you have total shit 1-2 hits is plenty to be tripping hard
>>
Hey, guys what's psychosis reeeally like? And how does it feel, the going-crazy feel, if that's a thing? And then of course the actual being-crazy-tripping feel? I ain't doing that shit but I'm interested
>>
>>682862443
Maybe because you're not supposed to smoke it
>>
>>682862330
1P-LSD is presumably metabolized into LSD-25 in the body.
Also you can research in forums and shit, most users say it is exactly the same, just shorter.
>>
>>682859726
Anxiety? Weed? Try harder faggot
>>
>>682862421
LSD is actually one of these more tested scheduled I drugs and pretty much all unbiased research has found that it has little longterm effect unless taken irresponsibly (like 10000um or some shit) But with it you run the risk of getting something that really can hurt you lke nBome or 2ci or some shit some asshole drugdealer with no morals might try to pass off as cid.
>>
>>682862303
this
>>
>>682861454
Seconding this, if you have to ask if you're "ready" for LSD then you're not ready for it. It's not for everyone, especially if you have a history of anxiety or mental illness.

If I were you I would research its effects thoroughly, learn how to test LSD, learn what other drugs are commonly sold as LSD (looking at you 25x), and read about other peoples experiences to see what the best and worst cases can be.

If after doing that you're still not sure if you want to do it then don't. LSD isn't like smoking a bowl or dropping some molly, it's not something you should just do because you can.
>>
>>682859726
its great ,, take with good friends ,,, full hit each
dont waste weed and smoke it while trippin,
you wont even notice the weed
>>
You kno whats odd though? My buddy is usually not anxious at all, smokes weed every day etc. and has done DMX and shrooms 3 times.

He did 2 hits of LSD and at the time he said he was really anxious and now he cant smoke anymore without getting anxious. I dont get it t b h cause I was okay
>>
>>682862563
>>682862563
>>682862563
>>682862563
>>682862563
holy fuck. i forgot how strong it is. ahhh. its torture
>>
>>682862604
Liar
>>
>>682862118
It's the feeling of dissociation. Things come apart in your head and it let's you see things in a whole different light
>>
>>682860001
Zach?
>>
>>682862776
Dude... its not like "oh fuck im crazy" you just go with it. Oh shit my phone just melted in my hand, cool as fuck. Is the fence breathing? Damn. I wrote shit down in a journal to remind myself. Some deep profound stuff in there that helped me be a better person.
>>
>>682862866
I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that what you've been told by whoever (friends, dealer, etc.) is worthless, the only way to know is to test it yourself. Did the tabs you took have any taste to them?
>>
>>682862583
I've always been a really trusting and personable person, but my biggest key to avoiding a bad trip is if i start to get worked up I stop what I'm doing and take a seat, and repeat "I'm okay, this will pass soon enough" You just need to get out of your head and look at whatever situation objectively an see that thousands and thousands of people have probably had the same frightening thoughts or uncomfortable situation and have made it through.
>>
sugar cubes: >>>/x/17657727
>>
>>682863228
>see things in a whole different light

what. that the universe is made of cosmicly grinding gears that spiral into infinity? that?
>>
>>682862776
After a bad trip on lsd + weed I found myself, two weeks later, suddenly convinced that everyone around me wasn't real. I thought I was in a coma, and some malicious being was influencing my dreams and had implanted these fake personalities into my dream world.

After like 2 hours I snapped out of it and kinda freaked out. I was really worried I was going insane for a whole, but it's been like a month since then and I haven't had another "episode"
>>
People saying don't are only gonna freak you out if you want to do it become a fellow psyconaught, it's not scary
>>
i actually had a good trip at the time with some friends. But couldnt sleep. And now I find I cant smoke pot at all or my anxiety gets bad.

Any ideas of wtf is going on?
>>
>>682859726
>>682860503
Fun facts the more lsd you take the more smoothly your trip goes, I took 26 tabs (160 mics each) and you literally do not know what is bad, it's all just a dreamy trip
>>
best drug = fake weed

YOU
WILL
BE
FUCKED
UP
>>
File: images (9).jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
18 KB, 300x168
Whatever you do, don't stare at the mirror for too long.
>>
>>682860274
>>682862648
seconded
>>
So I freak out on weed/shrooms/lsd

only thing Im okay with is dxm. I used to be okay with weed but not lately for some reason

Any tips? And should I try salvia?
>>
>>682863861
That's a longer affect of lsd, should go away after a few weeks or a month
>>
To the motherfucker that referenced 1-P LSD. it metabolizes into pure LSD in your body. my source? I work for a research chemical site
>>
>>682863980

I shouldnt have done that. Saw myself get old. Was scary as fuck. Actually shit my pants infront of two friends and this girl I liked because I was so afraid. Fuck my life.
>>
>>682859726
As someone who has seasonal depression and just recently started having bad anxiety I'd honestly say it's a gamble. The first time I took acid I thought I was going to have a bad trip, I could anxiety coming on but then I felt like I was melting and everything got crazy cool for 8+ hours. Out of the three trips I've had (1 tab every time, never had 2) I've never had a bad one so the only way to find out is if you actually take it, anon.
>>
acid made me notice how much your own perception is involved in reality

strawberries taste like strawberries to me, but they probably taste different to a cow
>>
>>682860173
>weed is nothing like it
>if you cant handle weed do not take

they are nothing alike so dont tell someone if they cant handle weed they cant handle acid faggot.

op - do not take 1/4 hit. take two and relax. one is a waste of time. trust me. plus you should do a reagent test to make sure you got acid. if not if it tastes bitter spit it the fuck out.
>>
>>682864024
you have absolutely ZERO control over salvia....you do on LSD, even on a high dose
>>
>>682859726
If you can't handle weed then DO NOT take LSD. Your gonna have a BAD TIME!
>>
>>682864049

really? I did at the end of March. Do you think it will probably stop in a few weeks? Maybe it takes longer sometimes?
>>
File: ovm-fungi-webres.jpg (422 KB, 1000x570) Image search: [Google]
ovm-fungi-webres.jpg
422 KB, 1000x570
>>682859726
my advice would be to lay off acid, it's a horrible drug.

and if you're a teenager and you take enough to have a full blown psychedelic experience it'll most likely have negative long terms effects on you. acid is for grown ups mate, who are established and emotionally/mentally stable (set and setting).

psilocybin mushrooms are your friends, munch'em!
>>
I dig LSD. Honestly on most blotters 1/2 a tab should be managable for your first time. If weed gave you a bad time i'd suggest getting more experience with that before making the jump to lucy.

LSD is a drug with unpredictable effects on the psyche so you really want to be sure that you're in a good spot head-wise before dosing. Other than that, if you're only doing 1/2 a tab you should be alright.
>>
>>682864155
Also smoked weed during so I don't know why people are saying not to mix the two.
>>
>>682864024
Do NOT do salvia. It's pretty much all the worst aspects of psychedelics wrapped up in one drug.

And maybe try ketamine. Like DXM, it's a disassociative.
>>
>>682860001
>>682860173
>>682860274
>>682860392
>>682860429

i am not going to scroll through the rest of the shit on this thread. when did everyone become such a pussy
>>
>>682864297
I've taken sheets and it took about 3 months after my break
>>
>>682864304

Agreed but i really wonder why this is. why does it have negative effects on teens?
>>
>>682864335

i did 3 tabs and felt scared. i guess that was too much for firsttime?
>>
>>682864347

Oh crap. Sounds scary. And what does ketamine do? I've heard of it.
>>
>>682864407
teens are emotionally unstable due to the excess of hormones. its bad for anyone emotionally unstable teen or not. teens are just more prone due to hormones
>>
>>682864165
>they are nothing alike so dont tell someone if they cant handle weed they cant handle acid faggot.
this
>op - do not take 1/4 hit. take two and relax. one is a waste of time. trust me. plus you should do a reagent test to make sure you got acid. if not if it tastes bitter spit it the fuck out.
and this

this guy gets it op, listen to him
and test that shit, don't even try tasting it mate. many have been burnt.
>>
Probably gonna try 1P-LSD for the first time in a week or so. Had no anxiety from weed, just some bad thoughts which I later learned to overcome. My main objective is introspection and self-improvement, so will I be fine doing it alone in my room? Will I still retain enough rationality to keep me from doing something dangerous? Am a little bit concerned about the window (I'm on the sixth floor)
>>
Oh, and buy a test kit. You can get them off amazon for not too much money. If you buy blotter off the street you never know what kind of shit is on it, and most of the research chemicals out there passed as acid have very little documented history of human consumption and thus not much are known about them.

Other than that, acid can open up a lot of doors for the mind. I've personally gotten a lot of benefit from the drug while also having my fair share of pretty bad trips. Set and setting are incredibly important to consider before dosing.
>>
>>682859726
just take a whole one, preferably with a friend
put on some happy brightly colored cartoons (I recommend The Amazing World of Gumball)
lay in bed and trip away
>>
>>682864831
you will have complete rationality on two hits if its lsd.
>>
>>682864165
this /b/ro
>>
PRO TIP

if youre having a bad trip and need to abort it, benzodiazapine drugs work
they are even more selective to the receptors than psychs
>>
>>682864589
Yeah i wouldn't do 3 for a first time. Of course it depends on how much is on the blotters themselves, but that seems a bit much for a first trip unless you're super confident it'll go well.
>>
Just put it in your nigger's drink and see its effects
>>
>>682862303
Doing Autistic and Retarded Exercises
>>
Have a xanax bar on deck in case shit gets bad.

One way to get rid of psychedelic anxiety is to take some MDMA. However, I would not recommend this for your first trip, especially if you have never taken MDMA either.
>>
what goes up must come down anon.

if you are dead-set on trying it, take 1/2 (or 1/4 depending on your body size).

If you start to feel overwhelmed, remember - what goes up must come down.
>>
>>682864831

Be careful. I did 2 hits of 1P and while I managed to keep it positive, it was hard at times. It was intense as fuck even with a friend with me. Alone? I probably would've had a bad trip. Beware of after effects lasting months of bad anxiety too, I say that as a guy with barely any anxiety as well.
>>
>>682864642
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=94076

One of my favorite trip reports. Granted, this guy did a ridiculous dose of salvia. (Probably was 70x and not 700, but 70 is still really high)

I also haven't personally tried ketamine, so I can't speak from experience, but it's basically the next step from dxm. Look up "k-holing" and see if you're interested.
>>
>>682865122
benzos arent that easy to find in my experience plus are only recomended for people experimenting with high doses. no reason 2 hits would require such a strong drug. put a lolly pop in your pocket. if you have a bad time it will help ground you a bit. sounds odd but it does work.
>>
>>682864201
What do you mean control?
>>
op my first time i took 2, second time i took 3 and now i dont even bother for less than 5.

stop being a pussy and take the tab. you;ll be fine, acid scares are overblown. youll be completely in control of your psyche. if anything weed affects me emotionally more than acid does.
>>
>>682865257
shut the fuck up with your 1/4 hit bs.
>>
>>682865432
this
>>
Yeah honestly taking just 1/4 a tab is kind of a waste. At most you'll probably feel base threshold effects.

Take the 1/2 or take the whole thing.
>>
Dont be a fucking idiot
DO NOT DO DRUGS dumbass
>>
>>682859726
Look bro, see it as riding a roller coaster, nobody forced you to get on it, you decided to, so if you get scared there is nothing you can do once you are already at the top of the ride, so you have two options... you can either suffer it and have a bad trips (they are reeeeeeally shitty) oooor you can decide to enjoy it and have an mazing fucking time.
(The first time i tried it i was scared as fuck, but then ithought of this and shit anon, it was fucking amazing)
>>
>>682865425
ive had salvia controlling the path i walked. i had no intention of walking where i was going but it was making me anywho. this is plain leaf too not extract.
>>
>>682865267
Damn. Well, I wasn't planning to take more than 1, but still, can imagine the horror of several hours trapped alone in your anxious mind
>>
>>682865432

Fuck off. Don't listen to this troll. Acid is not to be fucked with. It doesn't make you a "pussy" it makes you someone with emotions and it's a very powerful drug even at low doses.

I've done a lot of drugs but acid fucked me up the most. And i rarely get scared.
>>
>>682865705
that guy is not a fucking troll small dicked cuck. two hits minimum for first time. you will probably even enjoy 3 but 2 is safe.
>>
>>682865663

I say take a half, maybe a full one if you're really in a happy mood. Keep all the lights on, put on cartoons or a nice song. Don't look in the mirror. Don't eat a lot. Drink lots of water or you'll get lightheaded. Go outside if possible but don't go around people (especially sober people) and you'll be okay.

I'm just saying it's not just some light thing like some people will have you believe. At least not for everyone. Some people can handle it better but most especially first trip can be effected in a big way. Just stay positive too. If you can get a girl to babysit you, do that too.
>>
>>682865359
if you can find real acid, ten you can find a valium to keep handy just in case

its like an airbag
>>
>>682865615
nice analogy, thanks
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>682865859
>>
I did acid once
>started dissociating from reality
>realized my body was fine and that I could leave everything running on auto pilot
>my consciousness climbed out of it's meat husk and boarded a highway made of energy flowing through nothingness.
>scenes materialized around me and suddenly I was in the scene as someone else
>scenes dematerialize around me and I continue on, periodically returning to the house to check on myself.
>when I finally fully returned, I was trying to light a cigarette backwards.
Drugs are fun.
>>
>>682865932
i get my acid from hippy fests and never have i seen benzos being passed around plus i dont hang with the crowd who would have them.
>>
>>682865859

Some people can handle it better than others. Acid isn't a drug that's going to kill you, yeah, but it can seriously fuck peoples mindsets up for a while if shit hits the fan hard.

Honestly I'd just recommend OP continue to do research and take a dose that he/she feels confident with. Really the number one thing that causes bad trips, i've seen, is anticipation about having a bad trip.
>>
I might do it one more time and do one tab with a few friends. If I do though, I NEED to sleep or Im not doing it. Too damn stressful. I can deal with the anxiety afterword as it'll go away eventually and the trip is mostly fun if you can deal with the intesity.

However, can you take a sleeping pill on acid? If so, I'll try and get some.
>>
File: 1447170708139.png (118 KB, 465x357) Image search: [Google]
1447170708139.png
118 KB, 465x357
>>682863070
kek carry on my friend
>>
>>682866031
>>682865705
sameFag/ignorantFag
>>
>>682866031
He's not necessarily baiting, it could be what he really thinks. Some people naturally handle their shit way better. Though it is a bit dumb of him to assume that everyone should start off with 2 or 3 tabs
>>
>>682866193
I think taking a pill while on acid would likely cause you to panic
>WHAT IF IT'S POISON?!
>>
>>682866151
ok. then just know that a strong benzo is as close as your local hospital. there's no reason to endure hours of mental torture if you don't have to.

sometimes trips go horribly bad
>>
File: 1429612526822.jpg (528 KB, 894x827) Image search: [Google]
1429612526822.jpg
528 KB, 894x827
>>682864407
It's simple logic mate, teenagers aren't established (as I put it earlier) in their private or professional life, but also mentally.

It's key to understand the basics of what acid does to your mind, it "rips you apart" and dissolves your preconvieved ideas (cognitive dissonance) and kind of lets you view the world in a new and more objective (run debate!) way.

and if you're in a transitional period in your life (out of balancce), as most teens (early twenties) are, you're gonna have a bad time (from the "long term effects" that is).
teenangers are still figuring out where they are ranked in the food chain, and how they are supposed to survive, they quite simply don't have the "time" to dabble in deep thought. so what happens when teens take acid is "chemical imbalance".
>>
Look at this, helped me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g0KThAbkjU&ab_channel=PsychedSubstance
>>
>>682866193
You're not going to be able to sleep on acid. It just doesn't happen.

I've never combined sleep medication while on acid so I can't comment on if its a good idea or not. However, i'm usually able to sleep 12 hours after dosing. I've found that melatonin is effective in helping me dose off if i can't get to sleep after that.
>>
>>682865922
Some good tips there, thanks. I'm aware of the potentially negative aspects, it's just that I have a strong need to experience altered states of consciousness, for the better or the worse
>>
>>682865443

meh - i agree that 1/4 or half wouldn't be much to feel any effects, but if it'll make OP a bit more confident knowing he/she could handle it, then why not?

rather learn how to walk than run and try 2 tabs and turn them off psychedelics forever.
>>
>>682866424
i hear more than not that a hospital will make you ride the trip out before they give you a benzo. you have to be out of your mind or possibly in a state that you will endanger yourself. either scenario makes me wonder how you ended up in hospital unless taken there by leo or a ambulance call maybe.
>>
>>682866427

Well I am 20 so I guess that applies to me and I am in a somewhat transitional place in my life (No job, trying to find work, hoping to get gf to move with me cause were in a long distance relationship) so that explains the anxiety maybe, seeing things in such a different way.
>>
what do you guys enjoy doing the most while on acid? I like watching trippy films and listening to (regular) music
>>
Guy who's done a shitload of acid, here. I've never had a bad time on it. Take the whole tab.
>>
>>682866527

yup. I wish I wouldve done a 1/2 or even a 1/4 a tab. Wouldve been perfect probably. But nope, I did two tabs and it was 2 much for me. Definitely go slow.
>>
>>682866739
i've had a 17 hit terror trip (what a mistake that was) turn into a fairly good tail end from getting anti anxiety meds in me by way of the ER
>>
>>682866850

Music videos, psychedelic music (Ween is 10/10 and Tame Impala) and maybe a movie that's not too much to watch or a funny show.

I watched The Office and it was crazy. Everyones face looked so morphed and cartoon like. Michael's voice sounded so weird and sad.

Tried to watch Rick & Morty but it was the pilot and it started with Rick talking really loud and there was a weird background noise so we shut it off. kek Also kept unplugging stuff for some reason

Thought loops are a bitch too.
>>
File: spideyaya.jpg (4 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
spideyaya.jpg
4 KB, 125x92
>>682866427
>if you are in your early 20s you will have a bad time
what are you talking about. ive done it since i was 17 with all my friends. best years of my life. im not saying that its smart for younger peeps to do it. your post is mostly correct but you are not gauranteed to have a bad time on it if you are young. jeesh. anti drug propoganda is rampant on this thread. i sense a spidey thread.
>>
>>682867149

story time please. i was in the er from taking 8 grams of shrooms, 2 grams of weed, zoloft and alcohol. had a full on bad trip/hallucinations basically thinking i was a baby and acting weird af, friends had to drop me off at the hospital and i thought i was in a dream. scary as fuck. pissed on the floor too and tried to beat up a staff member.
>>
>>682867241
Agreeing with this guy.

Its not so much your age as it is your state of mind, which age can of course have a lot to do with, but its not universal across the board.
>>
File: s3.jpg (16 KB, 290x284) Image search: [Google]
s3.jpg
16 KB, 290x284
>>682867149
yeah 17 hits is not exactly what we are talking about. we are talking about a kid who isnt even going to take 1 hit. no reason to benzo up unless you are experimenting with high doses which i already stated.
>>
>>682867241

>propaganda

No. We're being honest & blunt. Praising LSD like it's heaven is bullshit. It can be a fun mind-altering drug if you're in the right mindset and ready to explore your inner mind. But many young adults are simply not ready/too emotional/anxious to do it. Especially at higher doses or alone. Come on. Not everyone is the same dude
>>
>>682865705
youve never done acid, or you got a bad batch. acid isnt scary at all. weed makes me way more paranoid than acid
>>
>>682867589
no there is a lot of propaganda on this thread. im not saying everything against the drug is but a lot is.
>>
>>682867397
i ate a hit.....then took my other 16.

fucked up really bad. its like putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger to see what will happen
>>
honestly, i have a love/hate thing with acid tbh

I loved parts of it (Music, seeing movies, experiencing things differently and laughing a lot)

And I hated the other parts of it (Anxiety, scared of having a bad trip, looking at your reflection, talking to sober people, it lasting a long time and wanting to sleep)
>>
take this to /r/lsd or 420chan OP. never trust /b/ for anything
>>
>>682867765
>acid isn't scary at all

okay
>>
>>682867765

wasn't really paranoid but i was anxious of having a bad trip you dumbass and it hits hard. and everyone reacts in a different way.
>>
>>682866427
lol no it fucking doesnt

people swear acid rips apart your soul or something. its no fucking ayahuasca chill out losers.

acid is great its like a gradual awakening and you come out of it with the most sober feeling ever. everyone should do it at last a few times a year to get their bearings right.
>>
Anybody have any experience getting it online? There's seemingly none in my area.
>>
File: 1460583354661.jpg (140 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1460583354661.jpg
140 KB, 600x444
>>682868018
different guy here. ive never found acid to be scary. you have so much control over your trip compared to something like fungus. ive had worse trips on weed then lsd when i was young.
>>
>>682868104
i was super anxious of having a bad trip too but it didnt happen. took it like 20 times since then. never did.

you dont lose yourself with acid, you wake up.
>>
>>682868124

For some yes. Once again, not everyone has a good trip. And not everyone is going to feel the same. Many love it, many hate it. It's the internet. Personally, I'm happy with just of weed/drinks once in a while. I've tried some psychdelics and they are fun but intense. I just wanna chill sometimes ya feel me dawg?
>>
ITT: ACIDHEADS BTFO!

HAHA YOU MANGOS, WEED IS BETTER LMAO ACID IS FOR HIPPY CUCKBOYZ
>>
>>682868184
If she usually gave that much head we would have never heard of monica
>>
DXM > Acid
>>
>>682862132
I've had the opposite experience. Shrooms are deeper and more emotional and L is more light and surface-y
>>
>>682863394
>Did the tabs you took have any taste to them?
No.
I am not this Anon >>682862025 >>682861783 but this Anon >>682862866 btw.
>>
>>682859726

If you are of such nervous and insecure disposition that weed gives you anxiety then i wouldn't recommend lsd.
Acid takes filters out of your brain so you experience the same things different ways, and are more susceptible to emotions, both good and bad.
>>
>>682866427
this is partially based on logic, some reading and a shitload of experience, and I don't mean a "shitload of experience" with psychedelics, but the long term effects of acid.

what it did to me was causing me to overanalyze, thus overthinking and resulting in a pretty serious anxiety disorder. still recovering, mushrooms helped me a lot by the way, and I'd recommend looking in to it for anyone with similar issues.

needless to say I'm never doing acid again, because it breaks you down, mushrooms have the same ability, but they can do so much more, because they're vastly superior to any human made substance.
>>
>>682865432
>>682859726

also forgot to mention that whether you take 1/2 or 1/4 doesnt affect the intensity of the trip, only the duration, which regardless would still be like 5 hours for a half tab. even 2 tabs is only a bit more intense than 1 tab. 3 tabs is where the ball starts rolling.

im not saying do 3, but just take the whole tab op. you'll be fine. the fear of the thing is scarier than the actual thing. once you take it and feel the effects youll chill out. it isnt a scary feeling of you losing your mind, its a feeling of awakening it.
>>
>>682859726
I had a really bad anxiety attack a year ago from smoking a lot of weed. I legitimately felt like I was dying. I took a triple-hitter tab a couple weeks ago and had a really pleasant time despite sober people getting into fights around me and stuff like that. You honestly never really know how you'll react until you try it.
>>
File: 1462261026412-b.gif (665 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
1462261026412-b.gif
665 KB, 500x616
Jesus its so easy, if its pure you'll see flower of life patterns as well as the Fibonacci sequence in different lengths and patterns. If its some okay shit you'll have a normal body/mental trip which needs to be approached with an open, positive mindset. The tabs I get look like tiny little squares, plain white. The devils square is only for occasion. Its the golden ticket though.
>>
>>682868517
Kys
>>
>>682868774
acid tabs have a slight metallic taste to them bruh. you got some bum shit probably.
>>
>>682868308
>be me on lsd
>realize dogs are really just made of small patterns

Damn I'm so woke
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 266x190
>>682868502
kek
beer and sex joke in one
teehee
>>
>>682864165
This. I said take two earlier. I feel like most in this thread have never tripped, and if they have, it definitely wasn't LSD.
>>
>>682869071
i mean..they are. molecular patterns.
>>
>>682868894
This is wrong.
>>
>>682866093
So your unconscious body was capable of moving? Sir you may have an entity in the home
>>
>>682864642
Ketamine is like mixing opiates with a low level psychedelic at small doses. At large doses it's like a serious tranquilizer mixed with DXM
>>
>>682869004
LSD is tasteless.
>>
>>682869004
acid is flavorless you faggot.
the misinformation is painful
>>
https://youtu.be/TCpnNR12rI8

The mirror thing is pretty accurate
>>
>>682869004
Please for the love of god, do not listen to this guy
>>
>>682864304
dude i am pretty depressed with low self esteem and acid cured that shit for like 2 weeks.
>>
>>682869367
>>682869401

this faggots.
>>
>>682869004
Yeah >>682869367 is right. If it tastes metallic it's likely a DOx compound or nbome, not lsd.
>>
Question: I've been having anxiety from acid and it was mostly positive otherwise

Friends want to do it again soon. Should I? It'd be one tab.
>>
>>682869401
cheap blotter ink is the metalic taste he's talking about.....nothing like the bitter taste of an NBOME
>>
>>682866527
1/2 and 1/4 doesnt affect the intensity retard, only the duration which would be hours anyway.

might as well just take the full thing
>>
>>682869820
This. If you take "acid" and it tastes gross and bitter as fuck, you didn't take acid.
>>
>>682869790
just go away. people including you are so retarded on this thread its ridiculous. your question is dumb and the 80 percent of the responses you will get will be dumb. go to shroomery and erowid if anyone wants real information on psychs.
>>
>>682870134

Faggot
>>
File: 1462494700890.jpg (166 KB, 700x534) Image search: [Google]
1462494700890.jpg
166 KB, 700x534
I would say just be in a safe place man. Had some bad times alone and some bad times in public. Kicked a child man
>>
File: Joey worry.jpg (3 KB, 200x176) Image search: [Google]
Joey worry.jpg
3 KB, 200x176
Story time!
>last year, at home, 21 years old
>live at a house with about 10 other young folk
>someone's birthday, buy tabs for everyone
>experienced weed user, first time with acid
>take half a tab to test it out
>30 min in, nothing
>40 min in rolling around the floor, slamming against the walls and shit
>friends just watching me laughing
>time of my life
>living room, all watching trippy videos and shit
>house mate who is a violent motherfucker GRABS A LAPTOP AND SMASHES IT AGAINST THE FLOOR
>mfw
>PANIC
>run to room, secure all valuables
>see a shadow around the corner of my eye, forcefully convince myself it's friendly
>friend comes in all giggly
DUDE OMG YOU'RE SAFE
"dude, what?"
WE GOTTA FIND YOUR COMPUTER MAN!
>explain to him my heroic deed
"dude, chill out, everything's fine"
>turns out violent fucker found a broken computer on the street, brought it home to smash it for kicks
>proceed to stay paranoid and scared all night
>at least the shadow thingie kept me company

And that's why, fellows, even the nicest trip can go to shit in the blink of an eye
>>
>>682870094
wasnt bitter, but just had like a sort of numb feeling.
>>
ITT: Negative, cynical teenagers with anxiety and mental problems question why they didn't have fun on acid

TL:DR; You're all morons. Either go to a therapist and get help or stay away from drugs. It's meant for older men seeking answers to life's questions. Not weirdo autists without social skills
>>
>>682866785
yeah, I'd delay the "tripping balls" till when you feel somewhat established and grounded.

set and setting, it quite literally can't be stressed enough.

well fuck, there's no rules to life, if it feels right, do it, if you have any hesitation or anxiety towards tripping at all, then you should NOT do it (that's basically all you need to know though).
>>
File: 1439046367328.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1439046367328.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>>682870392
?Kicked a child

u wut mate?
>>
>>682870392

wtf go on please
>>
>>682860457
that's just common first time high stuff. LSD is completely different, I promise. If you're in a good state of mind or life (girl trouble, grades, parents, etc) then you should be fine. Take a whole day off, get some friends, take a tab, and walk through the woods listening to music. It'll be a great time
>>
>>
>>682870534
I've heard of L having that effect, just never experienced it.
>>
>>682870534
That is a DEFINITE sign you didn't take real acid holy shit.

At least a bitter taste can be ink or something, you 100% got some other chemical
>>
>>682869367
>>682869401
>>682869559
>>682869738

faggots that dont understand that blotter ink has a metallic, not bitter, taste

ya'll motherfuckers need more acid
>>
>>682870508

Wow, that guy is an asshole. I try to stay away from jerks who want to fuck with others while they're tripping. It's not cool or funny. It's fucked up.
>>
>>682870756
woods can be scary if you're not used to them or you go at night time, you could possibly imagine beasts lurking at every sound
>>
>>682860632
Faggot.
>>
>>682870812
doubt it. wasnt bitter or anything, was mostly tasteless. ive had nbome before and it didnt feel or taste anything like an nbome.
>>
File: 1443404354598.png (59 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
1443404354598.png
59 KB, 455x451
>>682870939
holy fuck i never thought about that
>>
>>682870812
I've had friends experience this on verified L. Everyone's body reacts differently anon, it could've been psychosomatic
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 145x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 145x144
>>682860001
Also....
>>
>>682870534
Twas an RC bro
>>
>>682863355
? I'm Zach and this describes me
>>
>>682870838

My acid made our mouths go numb and gave us arm tingles/pains. But that happens sometimes right?
>>
>>682870918
oh, he wasn't doing it to fuck with people, he just has fun that way, everyone thought it was hillarious but me (everyone knew the computer was broken but me), he got there while I was showering so I missed the story
>>
>>682871023
See
>>682871083
>>
you liberal cucks are such sensitive babies kek
>>
>>682871147
Acid shouldn't make your tongue go numb. You probably got some kind of research chemical
>>
>>682859726

>>682849646
other drug thread.
>>
>>682870838

No, LSD is tasteless, you got Nbome, which is like the cousin of LSD.

Source: I sell this shit nigga, you got bum acid.
>>
>>682871147
that is definitely an NBOME

but 25-i is an awesome drug....the problem with selling it as acid is, if i'm used to taking 4 hits of acid, and i eat 4 hits of any 25x compound, i might die
>>
>>682859726
Look nigga do it
Trust me my first time was a blast but it kicked in while i was in school so i was a little nervous
Also dont know anything bout anxiety stuff so get ready to trip balls
>>
>>682870838
I never said your tabs would taste bitter, I just said that LSD is tasteless.
>>
wtf is this place??
like a year ago everyone was addicted to shit and had tried every drug. now we're worried about getting scared about 1/4 tab of acid?
>/b/ is 15 year old pussies confirmed
>>
>>682871444

oh shit. will i be okay? is it the same as acid? we were told it was lsd, he told me he found the site online
>>
>>682871445
>it kicked in while i was in school
Why the fuck do you do retarded shit like that?
>>
>>682871500
Tastes pretty nasty to me
i suggest having a peppeemint handy
>>
>>682871566

/b/ is full of sensitive autists thats why
>>
>>682864024
Sounds like you generally don't cope with psychedelics. maybe a semi-psych like MDMA could be something for you?
>>
>>682871656
Because i didnt care
>>
>>682871592
i love 25-i

its safe if used infrequently, and never go over 1mg
>>
Do not dose acid, you will have an anxiety attack. It is not fun and games for a worry wort.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.