[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest: why aren't you having a wife and kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: w (2).jpg (775 KB, 1280x1390) Image search: [Google]
w (2).jpg
775 KB, 1280x1390
Be honest: why aren't you having a wife and kids?
>>
My gf wants it but I'm still struggling with a career
>>
Because I'm afraid my kids would end up like me.
>>
Because I enjoy being happy.
>>
because that shit is a drain on your money

money = happiness
>>
i dont want to bring anyone to this cruel world.
>>
is that Joe Rogan?
>>
>>682832890
Cause i wanna be a wife.
>>
File: images-11.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-11.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>682832890
Cause Joe rogan's a fat pussy.
>>
Nobody wants to have sex, never mind kids, with my sorry ass?
I'm a /b/tard, this should be a foregone conclusion.
C'mon son.
>>
because:
I hate kids
I like being alone
I like my career where I'm not home much
I like money
>>
File: 1336611254198.jpg (19 KB, 280x382) Image search: [Google]
1336611254198.jpg
19 KB, 280x382
>>682832890
The world doesn't need any more humans.

Actually, a massive die off would be good for the planet.
>>
>>682833523
Tits or GTFO
>>
because i enjoy not having to worry about little shits for the rest of my life.
i love being able to go out on a weekend.
i love being able to travel whenever i want.
i love knowing that there's nobody out there who's inseparably and forever emotionally tied to my existence.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HAVE KIDS? HOW DOES IT NOT SUFFOCATE YOU AT NIGHT, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!! GET. STERILIZED. NOW.
>>
>>682832890
That is one unhappy looking family
>>
Have one (wife and kid).
Marriage is hard, but whatever...
My son is the best thing that happened to me.
My best friend as I live to play sports with him, vidya, or just hang out. Doesn't hurt that I like kids (adults suck), and am really patient with them. I think a few classes of child psych in college helped relate to them. Most parents forget kids are kids.
>>
Because I'm not unlockable in ufc 2
>>
>>682833488
hurr durr no it's abraham lincoln
>>
Because getting married at the university stage is absolutely pointless
>>
>>682833670
Wrong. Planet is not over populated at all.
Moron
>>
to busy fapping
>>
>>682832890
Because I'm an depressed asshole with bipolar, and I don't want to have a family on the off chance that it would make me happy at the probable expense of making other people unhappy.
>>
>>682832890
im horribly inept socially and irresposible
>>
>>682833675
>Tits or GTFO
OMG STFU. The thread has the stance obviously of a male. Just because you can't answer it honestly or correctly unless you say something LIKE I am a female and this shit. Well post your little ancient bullshit post about how no one cares about you as an individual and shove it up your ass because you all should be posting your balls or GTFO
>>
>>682833700
dubs of truth, checked
>>
>>682832890
Tried the husband version but never could have the kid. lots of miscarriages and then the husband lost his mind and now is dead so.. not meant to be. Not for lack of trying.
>>
>>682832890

i'm already there, dude. Its alright i guess.
>>
>>682834386
cool story bro

you're the widow of 4chan now
>>
Well I was engaged but he tied me up and raped me so that's over
>>
>>682834386
>cool story bro
answering the thread unlike you answering the call of the voices
>>
>>682832890
Got a dumb crazy gf, she should not be allowed to bread
>>
File: FemanonPlz.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
FemanonPlz.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>682834153
If this is bait, I'm frankly insulted that you think anyone would fall for it.
>>
>>682834870
would tying another man up and raping him be a cathartic experience for you? because i am game.
>>
>>682834957
nope not and don't care
>>
File: 1399675514774.png (239 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1399675514774.png
239 KB, 600x399
I cannot imagine anything worse than having a bunch of loud, dirty children i have to look after. Parents do not look happy.

Also, pic related
>>
>>682832890
Because there's absolutely nothing in it for a man. Also, modern women are even more selfish than men.
>>
i fucking suck at anything i do. so my kids would be retarded probably
>>
I'll probably end up having a kid when I have more financial security. I only want one, though.
>>
>>682832890

Honestly? I have major trust issues. My father cheated on my mother multiple times in a 35+ year marriage and had other kids. I've gotten numerous women to cheat and it just discourages me. I want kids, but I question whether I really want to raise them in this world to be honest. It's a fucked up place, ever more so than before and I have never met anyone I trusted.
>>
>>682835886
>I'll probably end up having a kid when I have more financial security. I only want one, though.
I've read it's better for the kids to have 2 a bit close in age.
>>
>>682833059
Dude. Holy shit. Me too.
>>
Well I do and I enjoy it, we live a humble but healthy and free life. But forget that you can raise them according to your expectations, there are so many external factors
>>
>>682836054
I've heard this too, but I don't want to have to take care of two kids. Also I grew up with a sister a few years younger than me and we didn't get along at all until I left for college.
>>
File: 1449943442943.jpg (90 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1449943442943.jpg
90 KB, 540x720
>>682832890
because i'm a fucking loser.

Because I am fucked in teh head and hate the idea of my kids dealing with teh paranoia, teh anxietry, the hatred of life I have had all my fucking life.

because I hate me with such a passion I can't love anyone else as much as I hate myself.

That's why you fucking stupid cunt. Fuc off back to your mothers cunt and suckle on your daddys cock. And let the world of hookers, drugs and misery to mother fuckers like me.
>>
I have a girlfriend now. I was way happier being single. I've never had a problem getting girls. Not trying to sound like a douche or troll. But she's amazing in every way, but for some reason I just can't get myself to fall in love. I don't want to leave because I trust her and she goes out of her way to make me happy. Anyone else with this problem?
>>
>>682836794
Cont.

I actually do enjoy spending time with her. She's really funny and I make her laugh all the time. Nice body and tits. (not posting a pic sorry) Just looking for some advice on what to do. Should I stay or should I go now?
>>
>>682833523
This. I do want kids and a husband but honestly aside from my own mental reservations and problems connecting with others I'm probably going to be alone because I can't imagine why anyone would even want to be with me.
>>
>>682832890
Can't support a family yet. Don't want to be a dead beat dad.
>>
>>682832890
I cant have kids
>>
>>682836975
If you care about her it's probably best not to waste her time. Sounds like she's under the impression your relationship is going somewhere when you know it's not.
>>
>>682833176
lazy cunt or genetic disorders?
>>
>>682833702
Yeah, the girls look like they're lacking sleep or something emotionally heavy has been going on.
>>
>>682836975
>>682836794
you shouldn't have entered a relationship with someone you don't have genuine feelings for. you are staying with her for the comfort she provides while giving her a false sense of emotional belonging. in other words: you're trying to have it the easy way.

you can keep on lying to her or you can man up. and dont give me no shit cause i was in a 5-year relationship out of which i spent 3 feeling nothing like being in love.. so yeah, i am not talking out of my ass
>>
>>682837028
lets see your tits, and maybe ill be your guy.
>>
>>682835562
The male version of a feminazi right there.
>>
>>682837235
alcoholic sociopath neckbeard idiotic faggot
>>
>>682832890
I'm living with my girlfriend and her 13 yo nephew. im fucking miserable with this kid staying here.
no walking around the house in undies.
no pissing with the door open.
barely any food.
spend my money on him instead of her and myself taking trips.
this fucking sucks.
>>
>>682832890
I had a wife. Her uterus was fucked up. Then she got sick and died. Now I live alone with three dogs and a cat.
>>
>>682837340
Guess I'm just scared I'm gonna drop someone who is actually a good person. Even though you weren't in love--when the relationship ended did you feel horrible? I'm worried that I'll feel super depressed and stupid missing out on someone great even though I liked being single. It's such a confusing mindset to have.
>>
>>682837456
it's called a MGTOW
they're generally cynical of women but don't actively yell about Matriarchy and being oppressed because women exist.

It's like the difference between a meth tweaker and someone who smokes weed. Both use drugs but they have very different temperaments.
>>
>>682837476
>nephew
why?
>>
>>682837355
I have no tits yet. HRT is expensive.
>>
I don't want to bring more people into this fucked up world. It's better for them if they don't exist
>>
>>682837632
Might be a dumb question. Are you happier or sad?
>>
>>682836794
>I have a girlfriend now. I was way happier being single.
Similar situation, kinda. Very different gf. Mine's a whiny, controlling cunt most of the time. I used to love her, but as she got more and more controlling, that faded away. At this point I just keep her around as a roommate who I can split the bills with and fuck regularly.
>>
>>682837788
you are gonna miss out on someone who is a good person. that's not the issue here. if you don't love her, it's neither persons fault. the only fault was entering the relationship out of comfort.

i loved her the first two years and yes, i was miserable, even though i broke it off myself. but you'll get through the feeling of loneliness and after half a year or so, you wont remember what it felt like waking up next to her.

you can fall in love. you just need to find the right person. get tinder, date around, have a good time but dont fuck too many bitches (it makes you empty inside. i feel terrible) and see if you can actually find someone you can develop feelings for.

godspeed
>>
File: naturalone.jpg (45 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
naturalone.jpg
45 KB, 320x240
Why must /b/ be a bastion of male sexism? Put a sign on the door saying "No GiRLs aLoud"
and get it the fuck over with dickheads.
>>
>>682838287
god damn faggot.
>>
>>682838446
Neither, I'm just kind of okay.
>>
>>682836758
lol
>>
>>682832890
because kids are retarded and having a wife just makes your life complicated and annoying.
>>
>>682833675
You get the fuck out with this tired meme newfags like you have been abusing. You uncreative fuck.
>>
>>682832890
Wife soon, not sure about kids. We both enjoy our lives too much to add stress to it, and I honestly don't see a good reason to have kids. I think our agreement is to see when hormones kick in for having kids. The first will probably end up being an accident.
>>
>>682838527
You have Tumblr, we have /b/. It seems fair.
>>
>>682835025
If you're game it's not rape you fucking retard

But yeah I've been considering doing some online dominatrix shit as catharsis. I'd like to get some rich married asshole wrapped around my finger, paying for everything for me in return for nudes and telling him how vile he is.

But I think mostly sugar daddies want ridiculous amounts of adulation, not humiliation, right?
>>
>>682832890
the little one is just long haired macauley culkin.
>>
>>682832890
Bc I'm going to save enough money to retire comfortably, then smoke weed, play video games and eat unhealthy food until my body gives out
>>
>>682838480
I WISH my gf had major flaw where I could easily break up with her. But she doesn't. She's actually a good person. I feel like such an ass complaining about a girl so many guys dream of having. Whatever.
>>
>>682838527

Where is this no girls alowed sign?

It's just a realisation that nobody wants us. and thusly. we don't want them back.

There is no anti-female here. Just peopel sick of everything, women, men, children and life in general.

Fuck you for thinking it was ever about you, you stupid self centred entitled cunt.
>>
>>682834386
Sorry lady. Want to tell us how he lost his mind and died?
>>
>>682837476
Did you agree to taking care of her nephew or was it forced on you? Is her sibling a fuck up or something? That's pretty awful, man.
>>
>>682838494
Also I've been with her less than a year. She talks about how much she is in love with me and wants to marry me. Those thoughts scare the shit out of me.

I just hope that if I break up with her I don't have a problem finding someone like her again. Are you dating now? Are you still single? And lastly are you happy?
>>
>>682838837
Grass is always greener I guess. Sometimes I wish mine was flawless so I'd feel bad enough about using her to cut her loose.
>>
File: 1449727684041.gif (241 KB, 540x407) Image search: [Google]
1449727684041.gif
241 KB, 540x407
>>682838545
Yep
>>
>>682832890
I'm a miserable fuck who fears that kids will get in the way of my enjoyment. I've always struggled with responsibility and being inconvenienced. I'll suck it up in the next year or two, and I'm really hoping it turns out to be wonderful.
>>
>>682834008
nobody said it was.
you retard.
>>
If I don't have a wife and kids, I can retire/semi-retire at age 35 to southeast asia and never have to work another day in my life.
>>
I was verbally harassed a lot in elementary school by girls, and when I did anything back I got in trouble. I didn't tell on them because I wasn't a pussy, so I usually resorted to threats, then they'd leave me alone. Essentially I always feel like the bad guy, and I can't trust girls because of that plus bad relationships (cheated on two times, only had three romantic partners. I also had sisters that were kinda mentally abusive, and like every kid I was beat, but almost exclusively by my mom.

I also have genetically passed bipolar disorder and because of how I interacted with people from birth to young adulthood, I picked up paranoia that mutated into psychosis. If I end up having kids, they'll probably be the same way. I don't want to put them through that, and I don't want to have kids then get divorced either. If I ever have a kid, I'll adopt and raise them alone.
>>
>>682838747
sugar daddies want adulation - pay-piggies dont. and there's far more of those out there. start off in secondlife or something. if you are willing to voice-chat with those weirdos and you sound like a girl, you can make easy money there. really.

back to the rape-stuff: you see.. i am just kind of willing in.. i'd just wanna let you tie me up so i cant defend myself any more. /then/ comes the part where you make me actually cry and do shit i /don't/ want. it's hard to explain but i really do want it to be non-consensual (as far as possible) and i want to genuinely be afraid, like, real distress. so don't call me a retard. i am just a weirdo, but not retarded. i understand what rape means, you silly goose.
>>
Family costs too much
>>
Because I don't want to take the time to take her to the fuckin court house of course, I've had the kids part for 6 yrs.
This thread wasn't made for me was it?
>>
>>682832890
I do.
>>
Because im like a 15y/o girl at Gary Mitchell's house. Do Not Want
>>
>>682832890
this life is too short to:
bring more lives into life to cause more suffering
waste time on someone else other than me

single life is a blissful paradise, no kids, no wife, all my money goes to me and taxes. I seriously can't understand why anyone would want to be married or have kids. Besides, the population is already out of control.
>>
>>682836975
If you go will there be trouble?
>>
>>682838863
>There is no anti-female here. Just peopel sick of everything, women, men, children and life in general.
This statement shows the double standard shit and why there are always nude woman pics all over the first page of threads every single time I look and nothing of what women typically want to see of men. Hiding behind the apathy a bit hm?
>>
I don't feel ready. End of story....
>>
>>682839448
No your not you sweaty fat fuck. Go to bed.

And shower you stinking faggot.
>>
>>682838733
Yo stfu with your corny ass you faget
>>
>>682834386
Wow. Sry :/
>>
>>682832890
Because I have an ex wife, and a son that I've been paying $1000 dollars a month for the last 15 years.

Kids are nothing more than expensive pets, women that want to get married are leaches
>>
>>682839007
you will hurt her, but she will get over it. there's a fair chance she won't wanna see you again and the bitter aftertaste will stay.

i am romantically happy, i'd say. after two years of wasting my time with drugs and random sluts, i finally found a woman who taught me to stop being a manchild and gave me a new sense of self-worth. she is great and i really do love her and i wouldnt give a shit if she gained 60 pounds i'd still think she's the best thing to happen to me. been going for almost a year. taking it slow was key. had the best holiday of my life with her. no bickering, no shouting, nothing. she's the kinda woman you can work shit out with if you just keep a cool had and swallow your pride every now and then.

i highly recommend women in their early thirties. srsly. they are the best.
>>
>>682839511
No, if I left her she would just be devastated and I fear I would be too, but I just miss the single life so much. She would find a bf pretty quick and I don't know how I would handle it despite wanting to leave.
>>
>>682839521
You need to realise that that is purely to masturbate to.

Your an idiot to think sex and companionship are the same thing.

Men and women want sex, and they also want love on the other hand.

they are not connected.
>>
>>682835973
Change social class. The people around you suck.
>>
>>682839511
If you stay there may be double
>>
because im gay and adopting takes a long time and raising kids costs a lot of money
>>
>>682835458
...no love, no sense of purpose, nobody to adore you.
Stop pretending like life has objective meaning that's out there for you to find. Humans need companionship and offspring to at least feel "right". That's the best you can do.
>>
>>682839746
I feel like that's the kind of woman I have now. I'm just selfish and want to be single. Perhaps I would be more into a serious relationship later in life. I just don't know. Glad to hear that you're happy man.
>>
Because I'm emotionally damaged and turn into a psycho whenever I'm with someone, so I just stay alone.
>>
>>682839749
Dude, if yoiu can't imagine being with her for teh rest of your life. then it isn't what you need.

just keep dating and meeting new people until you fiund someone where you can't imagine being anywhere else, but by their side.
>>
File: 1456450321465.jpg (104 KB, 718x642) Image search: [Google]
1456450321465.jpg
104 KB, 718x642
>>682832890
Honestly, it's the freedom of not having any of that. I don't have to listen to some nagging wife bitch about her first-world problems after I've worked all day, nor do I have to try to control a couple of little sprogs jumping from one wall to another. I only have to pay for my own meals and don't have to buy extra/special shit because my kids can eat peanuts and cheese, while I'm stuck eating pretzels and ramen. Plus, I don't want to have my life ruined by some bitch-queen after she gets tired of seeing me enough times.

I'm a MGTOW, and you will see this word pop up more soon.
>>
>>682832890
Cause I haven't even fulfilled my life yet, how can I get started on others'?
>>
>>682835458
>pic of a model who goes home to his wife
How long do you think cheap thrills will be enough?
>>
>>682832890
Gf and I are happy the way we are, status and all.

We also believe having children is immoral. Life is too random, the world too unpredictable, and you're creating a conscious being with the ability to suffer without its consent.

So when he grows up, finds you fags, and cries about how women won't fuck him, and one of you say it's because he's a boring ugly piece of shit, he can go "dad, why am I alive? Why did you create me?"

And I will answer "I was bored because life sucks so I made your ugly suffering ass so I can feel some sense of unwarranted pride and accomplishment. Your feelings were not considered even for a second."

Yeah, no kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x287
>>682832890
That poor cuck. Those daughters look like spoiled bitches that drain all his money, and don't seemto care because of their 'princess' delusion. They must take after their mother too.

Overall, this photo is JUST/10
>>
>>682832890
Be honest, why would you? I love being selfish and having nice shit. Maybe when I'm 40 I'll settle down
>>
>>682840151
Does her name start with a T?
>>
>>682832890
The cost/benefit of maintaining a relationship with a woman is too great , particularly when getting married and having kids with a woman that can choose to leave you at any time for literally no reason , then you have to keep paying for her.

She takes your house , your superannuation and you keep paying.

Fuck that shit , I'd rather be alone and stay alone and only pay for myself , as opposed to end up alone because she got bored or something better came along and now still paying for her.
>>
>>682835458
hell yeah. fucken thank you
>>
Because I'm gross and I would never ever want to curse any other living being with my genetics
>>
>>682838972
Thanks he was paranoid schizophrenic and offed himself after I left.
>>
>>682839305
Hm. Thanks. I didn't realize "pay-piggies" was a thing, I might actually look into that.

I'm not interested in raping anyone else though this experience did spawn two rape related fantasies for me. One is to be violently and brutally raped by a complete stranger. Somehow I feel like this will erase the trauma of my partner raping me. And the other is to have a loving partner grab me, tie me up, strip my clothes off, and then just hold me and say sweet things to me while I sob.
>>
>>682840312
My wife makes as much money as I do and we have a prenuptial agreement.

Our rent and bills are split. My life is cheaper.

This shit you're talking about happens to two types of people: those who were married before the 80s, and regards who can't recognize a useless deadload sack of shit when they see one.
>>
>>682839690
>Wow. Sry :/
thanks :) He's happier now I'm sure. Just sad I don't have a little one though I'd hate to have passed the crazy genes on but I think most of us have 1 or 2
>>
>>682840598
>regards

Retards. How have I never even seen this typo before...
>>
>>682839991
nah, man! i mean: i think about this woman when i get up. still. i masturbate thinking about her. i let her know every day what she means to me, even if its just a gesture or a few words, but i do it cause i don't ever want to lose her. she can piss me off like nobody else but i would always be there for her. i cannot even imagine cheating on her, not to mention leaving her. not until she tells me to. once you find a girl that makes you feel like that, your loyalty will be fierce. you won't even think about other girls. no side-crush, no day-dreaming.. you'll see her. and i'll hold on to that for as long as i can because it's made me so much happier than any random girls giving me confirmation or complimenting me..

you see - you need to do it for yourself, too. you should have that. everybody should. and if you believe you can get that, then you know why you're thinking about leaving.
>>
I'm afraid I'll end up fucking them until one of them speaks up about it later in life. My gf knows a little about this, but she doesn't know how deep the rabbit hole goes and I'll never tell her.

Seriously afraid there's gonna be a day she gets pregnant and I'll shit my pants screaming there is no god.
>>
>>682840029
You are soo right man , I totally agree.
I am living like an MGTOW , but I don't identify as one since I chose this back in 1995 , I faultered in 2001-2003 , but came to my senses.

Sex really isn't all its cracked up to be.
>>
>>682832890
Because I'd rather be free and happy. I don't want to be reduced to nothing more than a tool.
>>
>>682832890
I fucking hate children. Literal hate. Can't stand to be near one.
>>
>>682840482
Hope you're okay.
>>
>>682840029
Real men don't look to pictures on the internet for guidance on how to be real men.
>>
>>682840522
sheeeeesh... that's darker than what i had in mind. the latter fantasy. i could help you with the first, i'm kinda messed up and into anything if it's rotten and hedonistically sadistic. but that stuff about you sobbing.. why tied up? the thought actually made me wanna cuddle you instead...
>>
>>682833609
I'd love to see you try him in a fight. The guy has a legitimate bjj black belt and some incredibly nasty kicks. I'm betting you'd make a crap showing and get KO'd by the first kick, or you'd piss yourself in fear. Don't get me wrong, Rogan ain't the greatest fighter ever, and he's not the greatest guy ever, but he'd definitely beat your ass until he got bored of it.
>>
>>682839821
>You need to realise that that is purely to masturbate to.
hetero girls masturbate too!!
>Your an idiot to think sex and companionship are the same thing.
I'm grown and know this quite well.
>Men and women want sex, and they also want love on the other hand.
>they are not connected.
They can be connected but don't have to be true.
>>
Because marriage is a trap, and children are a financial black hole.
>>
Because no matter how deep I take her feminine penis I have not got pregnant.
>>
>>682840522
oh and the official term is "financial domination", i think!
good luck!
>>
>>682840728
That's beautiful man. I'll admit that when I was single I was having sex a lot. I loved the thrill of meeting new women, playing the game, and banging them in the end. I don't have that anymore and I want it back, but at the same time I know this girl is great.

Cheating is never a good place to go, so I'm trying to figure out how to satisfy myself. Other than a lot of masturbating.
>>
>>682834153
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>682841120
r u a grill?`
>>
>>682841024
No. But they do go to mens rights activists sites like this:

https://www.change.org/o/good_men_foundation

>Tom Matlack and his business partner, James Houghton, started The Good Men Foundation with two main objectives: to help at-risk boys by contributing money to proven nonprofits, and to initiate a broad discussion on what it means to be a good man.
>>
>>682832890
because I want to die before anything else
>>
File: 1419195537479.jpg (130 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1419195537479.jpg
130 KB, 960x960
>>682840927
After you've had it enough times, you really become disillusioned by it, which is a good thing. It no longer controls your life.

>>682841024
Which is why I also use videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
>>
>>682832890
I'm only 21 years old, nigga.
>>
>>682841019
>Hope you're okay.
<3 Yes very good ty. Been 12 years this year
>>
>>682837028
I'm the exact opposite. I CAN get women, but I would rather take a cannonball to the chest than open up to another woman.
>>
I would forever resent my own child for ruining my everyday existence
>>
>>682840598
Because you can name a good woman doesn't excuse the mass majority that turn horrible after marriage.

I know heaps of happily married couples , but the numbers are not favourable towards a good outcome for men if married.

Also , check out male suicide rates.
>>
>>682841150
well... after a while i started feeling really weird about sleeping with "so many" women who i barely knew. lots of regrets in retrospect. i could never tell my gf how many women i slept with prior to her. so the best thing i ever had is already based on another lie. so yeah, there's the risk of someday having to go either:"oh, me? umm... like 7.." or actually telling her the truth, in which case she'll be disgusted by you. because what would you say if the perfect girl showed up and told you she'd sucked 40-something cocks before you came into her life...
>>
>>682832890
I plan on killing myself within the next year or so
>>
>>682832890
Academia Grace
BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR? BR?
>>
We as a couple decided we don't want to be tied down I and my significant other don't like children.
>>
Because I am a muslim living in a western country, meaning that any woman I marry is going to be garbage.

Plus I want my kids to grow up to be muslims but with all the books I have + what I am currently learning in college + being in a western culture will make this very difficult.
>>
>>682841731
<br>
>>
Cause i'm seventeen. There I said it, u can call me a fag for being young now.
>>
>>682841592
Yeah! That's totally what happened. She knows I've slept around with a lot of girls, but I've never admitted it to her. I'll never tell her how many.
>>
>>682832890
Have wife
Have kid
Hate being married
Hate parental responsibility
Regrets daily
>>
>>682841913
So go live in a place that embraces mudslime culture.
Oh, it's garbage?
I wonder why that is...
>>
>>682841913
Achmed plz go back.
>>682842002
Underage B&, enjoy.
>>
>>682832890
>MGTOW
>>
>>682841913
>any woman I marry will be garbage
None of us want to marry an oppressive cunt like you so we are trash. Go it.
>>
>>682842002
Mods mods
>>
File: 1461990080625.jpg (205 KB, 625x900) Image search: [Google]
1461990080625.jpg
205 KB, 625x900
>>682842193
>woman detected
RREEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>682841597
more than long enough to get married and pop out a kid, come up with a different excuse.
>>
>>682842034
well, dude... it's up to you. but if you don't feel for her the way i feel for my girlfriend, if you wouldn't die for her - it's not where it could be.

how ever, if you just arent romantic then you don't need to give a fuck about what i say because i don't have a patent on happiness. i know guys who seem very happy with choices that made me unhappy. just saying: there's other emotions and other senses of togetherness out there. and i think they're worth working and searching for.
take care, bro.
>>
File: 1450393258250.jpg (122 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1450393258250.jpg
122 KB, 960x960
because I'm in the "smash as much pussy as I can" phase of my life. I'm 26 and I know for a fucking fact that I'm not mature or responsible enough to raise kids or even be married. I can't hardly wake up at the same time every day -- you think I can properly raise a child?

When I turn about 35 or 40, then I'll consider it. I'm not opposed to being a father, but I'm absolutely opposed to having kids because of societal pressure or some weird urge that I experience late at night when I'm lonely.

And when I do have a wife, I'm gonna make sure she's significantly younger than me. My dad was 15 years older than my mother and their marriage lasted until he died (nearly 30 years of being together). I think marriages, especially when you have a family, works better when the man is older.
>>
>>682832890
Cause I'm beta.
>>
Because I'm uglier than sin and have no prospects that would interest a woman.

I simply don't care anymore. Something keeps me alive though, no idea what it is.
>>
>>682841913
import a mudslime wife then. Not that hard.
>>
File: 1427835687072.jpg (6 KB, 203x196) Image search: [Google]
1427835687072.jpg
6 KB, 203x196
>>682842193
Nah, its just that beyond looks you guys cant do shit, you cant cook, you cant raise kids, you cant do shit and I am just not interested in a woman that has been fucked 30 times, thank you very much.

>>682842076
If I could find a job using my degree where I come from, Id go back.

Make me cunt.
>>
>>682841060
Tied up because my ex tied me up. We'd actually done rape fantasies a few times and I always broke character and started laughing and being into it as soon as p entered v. And we'd experimented with tying me up too.

This time was different. He was angry with me. He verbalized "I know you don't want this, but I need it". Tied me up and blindfolded me. squirted lube on me and pulled my pants down and went to town, then made me suck him, and finally put it in my ass, waited a minute, and pulled back out (I don't do anal). Left me alone tied up for a few minutes, came back and untied me, then told me to get dressed and leave the room so he could "meditate"

I didn't fight back or say no. I just thought to myself the whole time "I deserve this, what did I do to deserve this?"

So the fantasy about being tied up and crying is kind of about that concept of "what I deserve". I have not cried since this happened three months ago.
>>
what a bunch of loser faggots in this thread. Go outside and get some exercise you scrawny ass tub of lard lookin motherfuckers.
>>
>>682842410
Yeah smash that pussy, I predict you will have kids in another year with a skank that will take half your earnings.
>>
Why is she a giant?
>>
>>682842469
it's probably the singularity, that's pretty much the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
File: 1442186871576.png (81 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1442186871576.png
81 KB, 228x260
>>682842597
>tfw when ur an ass-tub
>>
>>682842597
> scrawny
> tub of lard
Make up your mind, shitfuck. Skinny or fat?
>>
>>682842551
>If I could find a job using my degree where I come from
>still not getting it
And why do you think those jobs don't exist there?
>>
I want free time and money but at the same time I don't want to be alone if I outlive my wife.
>>
>>682832890
I have a wife and three kids. It's actually pretty awesome.
>>
>>682842637
>skank that will take half your earnings.
>unemployed with mental disorders

half of what earnings exactly? It's good being disabled without any support, living at parents house. Can fuck whoever I want, even they get pregnant it's on them lol.
>>
>>682842576
nobody deserves that. and you deserve to soon recover from that trauma. sorry for you.
>>
>>682841582
>>682841582
Yea, true love sounds great, but it is in no way worth wading through the ocean of worthless cunts to find a good one.
>>
>>682842706
Because Joe Roegan had to prove he's no insecure ahoy being a manlet.
>>
>>682832890
because it's dumb and a waste of time and money
>>
Mainly because I have a lot of self-esteem issues. Also, I'm not responsible enough, I'd wind up walking out on them. Additionally, I have a family history of spinal issues and I have type 1 diabetes. I'm not passing that shit on for future generations.
>>
File: 1462417304173.png (524 KB, 499x622) Image search: [Google]
1462417304173.png
524 KB, 499x622
>>682832890
I've had two girlfriends of years break up because I refused to marry them or have kids.

Why would I waste my remaining years taking care of some little brat instead of living life.

Fuck that, I'll just travel, leave bastards all around the world, then my genetic information is passed on
>>
>>682842799
it's from this
https://youtu.be/cvkBvzpbBPs
enjoy lol
>>
>>682832890
because I'm 19 and my current relationship is rocky to say the least. I'll get married eventually, and I do want a family though
>>
File: medium.jpg (17 KB, 458x276) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
17 KB, 458x276
>>682842551
You have no understanding of the human body and sex. Also, I can cook. I know plenty of other American woman who can cool too. Can you cook? How many times do you jerk off a day? How much porn do you consume daily?
Men are useless to women in the civilized world, and a lot of them (like you) react to this fact by acting like women are the problem. We aren't.
It's you honey.
>>
>>682832890
Because I'm white and everyone knows that if I have kids that will threaten the superior african evolution chain thus putty humanity at risk.
>>
File: Rocky_balboa.jpg (44 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
Rocky_balboa.jpg
44 KB, 360x450
>>682843118
>current relationship is rocky
>>
asexual, not interesting in kids either.
>>
>>682834386
damn, that sucks. any particular reason for the miscarriages? just curious
>>
>>682843241
That's exactly why you should have kids.
>>
>>682843335
asexual means you self-reproduce. so you literally can impregnate yourself?
>>
>>682833670
No we aren't even close to being over populated. What we do have is too many stupid people. Whites and Asians should breed out all the niggers.
>>
File: lost.gif (237 KB, 304x168) Image search: [Google]
lost.gif
237 KB, 304x168
>>682843314
>>
>>682843372
No no none don't encourage him we want his people of color loving genes to die with him.
>>
>>682843151
In the same modern world, traps are superior in every way. Give it 8 years and we'll have implantable wombs. Women are useless now. Lament before your successors.
>>
>>682832890
Too young, so much to live, too many memes to see
>>
>>682843563
I love colors, red, pink, blue, green, violet is my favorite. Why the fuck don't you like colors? I just hate the absence of color, which is BLACK.
>>
>>682842531
Sure but that wouldnt mitigate the other situation.

>>682842811
Because my country Isn't that advanced when it comes down to astronomy.

>>682843151
And you assume I dont, why exactly ?

When I say "Can cook" I mean food that doesnt taste like ass, burgers and pasta dont count you fat burger.

Yes I can cook basic things to keep me going, seeing as I dont easily get resources, but my cooking is pretty shit which is why I need a wife which can cook.

I jerk off once every 2 weeks to one month.

>Men are useless to women in the civilized world, and a lot of them (like you) react to this fact by acting like women are the problem. We aren't.
It's you honey.

Whatever floats your boat, lady.
>>
I got the wife but I chose to get a vasectomy at the age of 21 so we couldn't have kids.
>>
>>682833359
This. People don't get it man
>>
>>682843652
But virgina women have them traps dont.
>>
File: bonobo.jpg (89 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
bonobo.jpg
89 KB, 600x397
>>682843478
Over population doesn't enter in.

Humans just fuck up shit around them regardless of numbers.
>>
File: 1460181398578.jpg (67 KB, 960x574) Image search: [Google]
1460181398578.jpg
67 KB, 960x574
>>682833670
What we need is more educated middle class contributors in the West and far less shit covered literally worthless peasants (especially in the Africa and Asia) to balance things out abit more.
>>
I'm 28 and my girlfriend is too young to be my wife at this time. If we're still together in 5 years when she's of age then maybe we'll get married but I really don't want kids.
>>
I'm only 19
>>
>>682832890
Even though I'm about 7/10, women traditionally pay no attention to me and when they do I don't really know how to handle it that drives them away. Also, though occasionally I think I might be happy in a relationship, if I stop and consider it long enough just the prospect terrifies and to some extent disgusts me. If it were not for all the jerking off I do to porn, I would honestly think I am an asexual.
>>
File: Main.jpg (25 KB, 350x328) Image search: [Google]
Main.jpg
25 KB, 350x328
>>682832890

Because your mom is doing pic related with another dyke.
>>
>>682843364
Found out later I had low thyroid. Maybe better off since the poor kid would have no father since he lost his mind..
>>
>>682844027
you can enjoy masturbating but not enjoy sex
>>
Hooker said no.
>>
File: Hilary-Clinton-young.jpg (54 KB, 485x349) Image search: [Google]
Hilary-Clinton-young.jpg
54 KB, 485x349
>>682843652
You can fuck Traps until your AIDS riddled dick falls off kiddo.
Sperm is plentiful and cheap. Eggs are a much, much more valuable research. We already don't need you. Women are superior. We are just as smart, usually smarter, we can do the same shit as a man, and we are absolutely beautiful on top of it.
>>
>>682843870
If I assume that of age means 18, then you're a pedo. If you mean of age as in like 27 (average marry age for women) then nice catch.
>>
>>682844334
When I come home from work I know my place, laundry dishes, back rubs what ever she wants and then I hold onto my pillow and go to sleep and pray I don't upset her.
>>
>>682843434
I identify as a sea sponge.
>>
File: hadescoffeecup.jpg (321 KB, 792x825) Image search: [Google]
hadescoffeecup.jpg
321 KB, 792x825
>>682832890

Actually, it's a burden, money is a need for Americans. If you got a wife, you better have money. If you got both, you better be like Oprah.

>>682844066

Dubs confirms a WTF with scat.

>>682844334

Proof? Exception: Women can be as equal as men.
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1074x1395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1074x1395
>>682843718
>which
>not who
Scum who doesn't see women as human detected
>>
>>682834008
Yeah we need white and Asians to use the diversity genetics of Africa to breed create more genetic diversity only the women though the men need to have their dick and balls cut off so they can't poison the gene pool except very rare black guy with a high IQ intelligence is hereditary
>>
File: 1447908754141.jpg (933 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1447908754141.jpg
933 KB, 1944x2592
>>682844334
Gladly, women are selfish. Traps are devoted. Both are crazy but traps will treat you like a king, women will treat you like an ATM.
>>
File: viridismile.png (128 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
viridismile.png
128 KB, 384x384
>>682844334

Now that's rich of a comment.
>>
>>682844782
It's unfortunate that the hot looking traps have a ton of guys competing for them.
>>
>>682844782
Loyalty traps are not loyal women are.
>>
>>682843718
>Because my country Isn't that advanced when it comes down to astronomy.
And why do you think that is?

You know the answer. Mudslime culture is garbage. It embraces the oppression of logic and science. It's why you left and it's why you have no plans to go back. You're just afraid to admit it because it's where you come from.
>>
They are both huge pains in the ass. I don't understand how anyone in 2016 would do more than just knock up a random chick and skip town.
>>
>>682845125
you sick fuck
>>
>>682844334
Lulz , if women were/are superior , then you would not need soo many men (THE GOVERNMENT) to help you over men.

Women are way better manipulators , but as for engineers , scientists & builders , you know shit that matters , women on a whole suck.

Other than a handful of great women like Madam Curie and Amelia Airheart , women have done fuck all in comparison for advancing humanity.

Women are really good at child rearing.
>>
>>682845467
70% of nigger men agree. Which is why they breed more niggers that do the same.
>>
>>682840029
literally male version of feminism.
>>
>>682844734
My mistake then,

>>682845280
Its because the country was one of the UKs old colonies and so they are still a developing country, which need more doctors and engineers to build the country, not astrophysicists who cant really offer much right now.

>>682844334
Ill say this, every teacher Ive asked (Both genders) about what difference they saw between male and female students said something identical which is : Women work harder but men are smarter.
>>
File: parasites.jpg (259 KB, 591x1808) Image search: [Google]
parasites.jpg
259 KB, 591x1808
>>682845689
When fellow MGTOWs start disrupting the peace, getting 'triggered' by everything, and pushing for legislation to be passed that women who look at us the wrong way is tantamount to rape, then you can make that comparison.
>>
Because I'm gay and I hate children.
>>
>>682845536
You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes for me.
>>
>>682845809
Guessing every teacher was a male am I rite?
>>
>>682846038
I literally wrote that Ive asked ones from both genders.
>>
About to have a wife but we can risk having kids because me soon to be wife has elhers danlos syndrome and we won risk giving it to our kids because there's a 50/50 chance our kids would be born with it
>>
>>682845666
No, we don't. Women are scientists and engineers too. I'm getting my degree in bio in a month.
Men are stupid oafs who kill and destroy because they're just big babies who can't understand diplomacy, women value life.
Face it, the world will be ours soon. Nothing to get upset over, we will make a marked improvement.
>>
>>682845689
Ok , so Feminism which is about making people give you shit and special treatment,

You think that men doing what they want for themselves is like women wanting money for having a vagina , spots held for them for having a vagina and laws being made to punish men for having a penis ?

So by me keeping what I EARN for myself , is the same as a feminist wanting the government to take more of my money away to give it to cunts?
>>
>>682845809
>because the country was one of the UKs old colonies
So was America. They seem to be doing alright. Know why? Hint: it's the lack of mudslime culture.
>>
>>682845809
Not seeing women as human is "my mistake"?

I'm glad my bf is a Kashmiri FORMER Muslim who can't stomach how women are treated in Islam and not scum like you kek
>>
>>682846379
Are you actually trying to say that the USA went through what some middle eastern countires went through ? You cannot be this retarded.

>>682846437
No, my mistake is writing which rather than who, but hey as Ive said before, whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>682846364
Because I have seen heaps of men get the right to abortion.

Women are more likely to kill their own children than men.

I used to believe in equality until I grew up and suffered from a case of reality.

By the way , brilliant that you are bucking the trend of arts , psychology and womens studies graduates . we need more women like you.
>>
>>682834386
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>682846366
You're hella corny and also an idiot. Do some research on feminism from UNBIASED sources then come back to this thread and talk like a big boy.
>>
File: 51jb2wqesXL[1].jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51jb2wqesXL[1].jpg
39 KB, 500x500
Because I've been in a relationship and I already see where the shit is headed
1. At first, the sex is great. She's freaky as fuck. Check
2. She strokes your ego well. You feel like the man errday. Check
3. You share each other's fears, worries, likes, dislikes, there's a strong connection. Check
4. She starts tripping over every little fucking thing. Little arguments ensue. Aww, shit. Check
5. She wants to spend more time with you but both are you aren't really doing shit but watching her shitty Netflix queues. Zzzz. Check
6. She complains about freaky sex, prefers missionary more. Dafuq? Check dammit
7. You begin to feel your whole life revolves around her boring, shitty ass life. Check
8. She hints at moving in with you. You're having second thoughts about this relationship. Check
9. You're getting real sick of this everyday routine bullshit of this relationship. Check, check and check
10. You explode at her over stupid little shit. She cries. You sob a bit in private like damn, I was a bit too hard on her that day. Check
11. You imagine marrying her though. You imagine having a kid with her though. You imagine how miserable your life really will be though. You imagine growing old fast though. You imagine your whole life revolving around your future family. Smelling her shit for the rest of your life, seeing her dookie crust in the toilet every day, smelling your kids shit changing diapers, trying not to be racist but damn my kid sure likes hanging out with niggers, doesn't he, hon? Sex maybe once a month if that. I'm jacking off to porn behind her back. What's the point in all this? Hear her complain every day about something. Find solace in my kid enjoying life growing up, but that's the only joy there is. My wife is a constant, nagging bitch. Get divorce. She gets everything. Fight for custody of my kid. She wins because feminism. I see my kid every other weekend. Can't stand it. Kid wants me more than mom. Think about an heroing. Can't wake up. Checkmate.
>>
>I don't have a career yet
>I don't want to be tied down
>I'm not responsible enough to take care of a child
>I haven't met a girl I connect with yet
>I'm mentally unstable as fuck with depression
>I don't really like my own family and I don't want to expand it
>I smoke weed and occasionally do LSD, benzo or lyrica. Can't do that with a family
>inb4 people judging me and my life and tell me to change this and that
>>
>>682846647
It's subconscious dude, Freudian slip. if you didn't think women were subhuman, you wouldn't want to raise your kids into Islam, and you wouldn't be caught up on virginity.
>>
>>682846731
Did I say I was a gerl?
>>
I've tried, no luck. I'm beginning to think I can't have any or my sperm is super lazy
>>
>>682846647
kek
What exactly do you think the UK did to some middle eastern countries that was worse than what the UK did to the US?
>>
>>682846801
Look , I don't judge a movement based on what they claim to be about , I base them on their actions , it would be awesome if Feminism was about equality *of oppourtunity instead of outcome.

Feminists have been influencing law makers to create anti-male legislation for decades.

When I was in the Army women got preferential treatment and it was sickening.

*Also nice way of telling me to educate myself , you even managed to leave out calling me shitlord , well done.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.