[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late night feels thread. What wrong /b/ let it all out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: Pepe.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
80 KB, 500x421
Late night feels thread. What wrong /b/ let it all out
>>
>>682070167
I feel like my life is not going anywhere and I genuinely don't know how to solve it. I am also a massive pessimist and have a hard time enjoying myself. I constantly push decent people away from me, too afraid to get hurt. I often ask myself what life would be like if I knew how to just live freely. Also, I am a kissless virgin kek.
>>
this fucking cuck fag is posting faggoty cuck threads on /b/ and its ruining my fap
>>
>>682070167
Bump
>>
I'm fat :/
>>
The girl I've liked for a few years and I can't seem to spend time together recently.. since we live in different cities. The times I go back to my hometown we both come to be busy at the time the other is free, and that sucks
>>
Tonight was prom and the girl i asked shot me down. Seems like i found my motivation to keep working out at least
>>
my penis is small
>>
File: 1460582812101.jpg (83 KB, 460x914) Image search: [Google]
1460582812101.jpg
83 KB, 460x914
>>682070167
Last time i talked to the girl of my dreams she said 'fuck you' and we haven't spoken since, i can't imaging myself over the age of 25, i just don't exist, and life sucks, school sucks, im tired /b/
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460495353451.jpg (18 KB, 298x430) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460495353451.jpg
18 KB, 298x430
>>682070167
everything. everything is wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 305x360
>>682070167
I'm a kissless virgin loser spending a beautiful Saturday night on my phone eating redvines. The girl of my dreams wants to be nothing more than friends, and my family are complete idiots. I have a completely hidden life that nobody except me knows about. I still talk to my imaginary friends. I'm confident in my salvation but don't like talking to God. I'll never be good enough for the people around me, no matter how much I fake it.
>>
File: JFK.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
JFK.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
I feel like I'm getting old and ive watched all my friends go on to get careers and wifes and Im still living with my mom and stepdad working in a deadend job and can't finish college cause of shit grades and im overweight and sometimes I get motivated to eat well and work out and it helps but inevidably I fall back into the same shitty pattern im in. Ive never had a real girlfriend just a few hookups, Ive always been the girls' last choice among my friends and I know I dont deserve to be loved. there's no way out.
>>
File: 2443069-elite.jpg (879 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2443069-elite.jpg
879 KB, 1920x1080
>>682073060
i'm in the same boat. i too continue to talk with my imaginary friends, as they give me a sense of stability and keep me from going insane. continue to seek God, though, anon. in seeking Him, you find yourself in good company, and maybe your life will get better.

at least, that's my hope.
>>
>My girlfriend is getting piercings. I don't mind that much, but I don't find them attractive. I guess it doesn't matter. She can have what she wants.

>I can't get higher than bronze in ranked league of Legends. I'm a support main and my adc's tend to feed despite me being Soraka, healing them whenever I can.

>My dad died a few weeks ago and I spend most of the day smoking weed to get over this emotion I have since he was my only parent, and it's causing my girlfriend to worry about me.

>I really have no reason to do anything all day. I just inherited his estate and funds but I feel like my biological mom is gonna try to take it from me.

Idk. I guess I'm not doing so bad but I'm also not doing well.
>>
>>682073114
Use your self-loathing to fuel your progress. It's kind of like becoming powerful by turning to the dark side, but it totally works.
>>
>>682073758
at least you don't have to work...
>>
>Have a 7/10 friend,
>she bi, stuck with her ex who is a bitch
>seems to be an attachment issue
>want to help her cause she's a beautiful soul
>can't seem to let her go even if he she's hit her, yelled at her, threatened to kick her out etc
>live in same apartment complex, hear arguments regularly
>can't do anything cause friends of her/mine have tried to pull her away from that bitch
>everyone tells me she needs to learn on her own
>theresgottabeabetterway.gif

I just feel useless as this girl I like deals with shit life and I can't do nuffin.
>>
>>682073869
I wish I did. Then I wouldn't be a degenerate.
>>
>>682073114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8jIZ3NB7s4
>>
>>682070167
lost all my friends after high school. turned into a mega introvert. now i just work and go home and internets. no gf no future..
>>
>>682073953
enjoy being a degenerate while it lasts cause life will punch you in the balls with shitty responsibilities and take away all the time you have to better yourself.
>>
>>682070750
why the fuck would you go to /b/ specifically to jerk it
>>
>>682073037
At least you have a sense of humor.
>>
>>682073060
Then don't try to be the person they want you to be. Move from them, find a group of friends (or just one) that like you and vice versa, so that it is a healthy, sustainable relationship where you aren't forced to be dishonest.
>>
>>682073114
Everyone deserves to be loved, don't tell yourself otherwise.

I have the same problem with falling back into that unhealthy cycle, haven't forged my way out of it yet.
>>
>>682073758
Try your best not to fall back on drugs to help you through your problems. It will help you think of yourself as a stronger person if you can refrain from smonking the dank
>>
can't seem to find a good relationship anywhere. listen to my male friends constantly talking about who they'd like to fuck and think that I only want someone to talk to and to be with. recently i decided to turn my life around. asked a girl out for the first time and I could immediately tell she didn't want to but couldn't turn me down because of pity so she said yes and that she would let me know when she's available, she has avoided me since then. also thought I had my first real connection with a person while talking to this friend that convinced me to ask the girl out. we talked for a whole night a few days ago, she told me so much about how she's sad and insecure and I consoled her and told her that I share many of her problems. the next day she stopped talking to me for some reason and hasn't answered any of my messages since then.
>>
>>682070167
My dick has been becoming numb at the base and sides for a few weeks, before that my prostate was burning like a motherfucker, now the burning is gone but the numbness is getting worse. I don't know what to do. The doctor wanted to stick a finger up my ass and I said hell no and went home.
>>
>>682071582
30 minute session daily of 100% effort 100m sprints with as little rest between each sprint as possible. This'll burn around 500 - 700 calories, roughly. Swap the unhealthy snack foods for raw fruits and veg.

You now have a positive and effective action plan to begin your journey, you no longer have an excuse. If you're still fat in 6 months it's not because life is hard or unfair, it's because you made the choice to be fat.
>>
my 6 mo son has been up since midnight. I've done everything to get him to sleep including a 30 min car ride. Also, his mom has been a cunt for over a month. I haven't had more than 6 hours of sleep in weeks
>>
my life is going nowhere and ill probabaly end up killing myslef in the next few years if nothin ggets better

im also drunk as shit and doing my best not to do the molly i have
>>
>>682075495
Why are you resisting the idea of a prostate exam if it could save you from a potential medical condition?
>inb4 "cuz it's geyyyy
>>
I have no feels anymore except that I just want to die. not in like a sad way, or anything, just bored. life is meaningless. do this, do that, slave away for cash to buy shit, pointless bullshit all of it.
>>
>>682075922
because, the doctors are as fucked up as people on /b/ and who knows what he'll do? maybe he puts on a used glove just for the lolz, maybe he dips his finger in a jar of cum before slipping it up inside my ass. I don't trust no one!
>>
>>682072914
can relate
>>
>>682075882
That's rough man, but as toddlers grow older they sleep more, so it will only get easier. As for the mom, she is going through the same thing you are regarding the kid, so come at the problem from a point of understanding if you can.
>>
>>682074955
these people dont exist
>>
>>682074203
Same here but saved 2 friends and made 2 more. My sister who went to the same school has around 1200 fb friends. I have 33! And I was more popular.
>>
>>682073441
Thanks stranger. Nice to see im not alone.
>>
>>682070167
I want a girlfriend again.

I'm shit at keeping friends, I just really want one person who I can talk to constantly without thinking I'm bothering them. My last gf was semi-long distance and had self esteem so we texted constantly. It was nice until tumblr rotted her brains inside out.

I miss it, so much. But now after realizing I'm not compatible with tumblr girls, I'm having trouble finding a gf. I could've easily dated several, but they all would've ended badly anyways. You can't just change yourself, your true self will always come out, dad told me this but I didn't listen and I found out the hard way.

I must find a gf I'm compatible with, but I FUCKING CAN'T

God I'm hungry and tired and should be doing homework. I'm in terrible pain, these feelings just won't let me go.

And the worst part is even though I feel like absolute shit these are just bitch boy problems and I am a fucking weakling on top of that.

I feel like I don't even deserve the gift of life tbh I'm not cut out for life
>>
>>682076199
You need to have trust in others beside yourself. All of those possibilities with the glove you talked about are very unlikely to happen, unless you know for sure the doctor is that kinda person.
>>
I'm on the verge of failing one of myasy college classes just because the TA is in some sort of power trip and keeps giving everyone 50's on assignments. I have a job lined up but if I don't graduate then I won't get it. I am so close and I feel like of he gives me a bad grade on my last project then my life is ruined. No graduation, no job, no retaking it because the class is already full for next semester. And I know it's the TA. No way alpha cuz laude students in my class go from making A's to making 50's all f a sudden. /b/ I have never been more terrified in my life.
>>
>>682073758
If you want someone to help you out emotionally supportive / pretty decent adc in LoL add me and we'll play and talk about if you want. ; summoner name : zlethaltoxin
>>
>>682075962
Change your life up, unless you just don't want to break out of the cycle that you put yourself in.
>>
File: KHYZgMo.png (310 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
KHYZgMo.png
310 KB, 630x420
>>682076243
Thank you.
>>
>>682070167
You pathetic fucking losers. If you weren't raised by a cumdumpster piece of shit single mother you may know what those balls that dangle between your legs are for.

Quit crying like cunts with penis envy. Get the fuck out there and make your future. You worthless millennials are a plague of worthless pieces of shit.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>682070167
>>682071582
>>682072563
>>682073037
>>682075443
>>
>>682075882
i have been sleeping only 3 hours a night and whatever i could get during my classes for the whole semester
>>
>>682076399
Have you looked for them? Or just waited for them?
>>
File: Foto.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
Foto.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>be me, kissles Virgin, 26
>met girl. she lives far away. see her couple of times
>she mets my family, i met her family, but nothing happens
>we see us for a year a couple times, once get really drunk and shared a kiss
>still nothing, we eventualy stop having contact

4 Months ago

>she contacts me, we start chating again
>chat soon every day, some very intime stuff as well as small talk

Yesterday

>she visits my place, first time after 10 months
>i pick her up and we go on a castle
>castle closes soon, we hide and stay there alone. cool
>she brought a shitload od weed for me. cool
>get high as fuck
>i become retarded
>ask
>"can you imagine me as your Boyfriend?"
>silence
>"i dont know anon"
>We spend 2 or 3 more hours there, have a fun time
>go to dark scary plaeces, cause danger time bonds
>ask her a couple times more, always same answer
>climb down from castle, cause door closed
>drive her home
>we sit in my car, she is about to leave
>ask again. retard
>same answer
>i look her in her eyes
FUCK IT, ALL OR NOTHING
>go for a kiss
>she kisses back
>we make out for 5 or 10 minuts
>weed paranoia hits me. Dont know how to kiss anymore
>pretty sure i messed up totaly
>she leaves
>drive home, depro as fuck
>she text me as i came home, says we gonna sleep well tonight and ads a :-*

confused as fuck. did i screw totally up? or is there hope?

pic related
>>
File: sad_scoobs.jpg (3 KB, 54x54) Image search: [Google]
sad_scoobs.jpg
3 KB, 54x54
>>682076748
quoting Freud, generalizing an entire generation, must be 4chan.
>>
File: dreams.png (218 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dreams.png
218 KB, 500x500
>>682073871
Get it together you fucking beta.
Get some balls and go fucking do something. I get that you don't want to do shit but you are not gonna get her by posting about her on b.
Gl anon.
>>
File: IMG_20160429_094522.jpg (77 KB, 300x434) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_094522.jpg
77 KB, 300x434
>>682076748
Stop projecting, brother.
>>
>>682076793
holy shit
>>
>>682076515
Have you or any other student talked with the TA and asked why the grades are so low?
>>
i have thought about killing myself countless times, the only thing stopping me is thinking about what others will think of me after i die, don't want to be remembered with pity
>>
>>682077128
lol
>>
File: succ2.png (656 KB, 741x744) Image search: [Google]
succ2.png
656 KB, 741x744
No one wants to be around me. Nobody ever wants to work with me or talk to me or anything. I try to start legitamate conversations with people and I get ignored or they just make an excuse to stop. I don't think Im completely retarded but I don't know what the reason is. Is it the way I look or act? I just don't understand.
>>
The most action im getting is talking with a korean guy who acts pretty gay to me and some probably introvert landwhale who randomly messages me and sometimes says some off the the wall shit which im hoping gets sexual as time goes on.

Yeah life is pretty good.
>>
> Don't socialize with kids at my school because they all are younger than i am
> have a small group of friends from old school
> only 2 of them arent fake as hell
> dad cheated on mom when i was 2 and stole 200k recently (from us)
> tried getting into drug dealing but failed due to faggy kids at my school being afraid of weed and a 6'3 giant boxer
> have a girlfriend who i dont even like but hold onto because no other girl likes me
> weed and the support of those 2 friends, and the emotional draw back of my family only reason keeping me from blowing my brains out right now
>>
>>682076911
Guess again. I just rolled home drunk from fucking a disposable cunt. Into my own home. That I earned. Because I'm not a crybaby pussy.

Grow the fuck up and quit crying you sorry ass bitches. Chase what you want or blow your worthless brains out and do humanity a favor.

Sorry ass fucking crybaby cunts.
>>
>>682076793
DEFINITELY don't give up now! She could actually be into you from the way you described it. But don't push too hard if she starts getting uncomfortable.
>>
Fell in love with a powerful/stunning woman, we slept together for a couple of weeks, best I've ever had, now she's cut me off and I feel like a beta fgt

This never happens to me, I am generally alpha AF, she has broken me or something
>>
>>682072914
Why man what happened between you?
>>
>>682070167
Does there really have to be half a dozen "feels" threads up at a time?
>>
>>682077346
you want to stick in my asole? it is vey tight you know? we asian, we having tight asoles! wanting you come inside me deep
>>
>>682077345
Hey you can talk with me if you want! anything you want to talk about?
>>
>>682077583
lol
>>
>>682077483
Alright man. Just do you, your superiority clearly shows, with the whole "let me go off on people I have no knowledge about" thing. Whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>682077549
You will get back in your groove, don't let one bad apple ruin the bunch.
>>
File: 1442255350432.jpg (16 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1442255350432.jpg
16 KB, 500x558
>>682077678
>lol

That was funny to you? Kids man.
>>
fuck all of you. I'm so fucking old that I've outlived parents, grandparents, probably a stepchild, and my favorite baby's mamma.

right now the person that I've loved more than anyone else in my life is in the next room dying. I can't and won't live without him. Man, dying is going to be such a relief.
>>
>>682077679
Listen to help when it comes or drown in your own pathetic self chosen sorrows. Your choice to be a cunt full of lame excuses and lazy as a nigger.
>>
>>682077868
lol
>>
>>682077868
lol
>>
>>682077911
Alright man. That's nice.
>>
>>682077868
lol
>>
>>682077911
If you were really happy with your life you wouldn't feel the need to go off on others about their shitty lives.
>>
>>682077450
continued,
> fall in love with girls i know will never like me like that in 10000 years

> people think im a dickhead because ill never talk shit to someone behind their back ill say it to their face and mean it.

> hung up on the same girl since 7th grade
> we dont talk at all
>>
>>682077886
who knows, when we die, I mean what are we anyways? What is consciousness? for all we know we may just be born again but just never know we had lived already. I think I was born in the recent past but maybe I exist because I must exist, because consciousness is something that is everywhere, so no matter what, we don't actually die. Just this personality matrix dies, this body.
>>
Fell in love with a girl in a relationship. She's still dragging through the dying stages of the relationship so when he is around I can't talk to her. Been one day now, gotta wait two more before I can spend time with her.

Fucking can't sleep without hearing her voice and it is driving me crazy.
>>
File: 3Cm5m7f.jpg (41 KB, 397x340) Image search: [Google]
3Cm5m7f.jpg
41 KB, 397x340
>tfw dated a fucked up girl six years ago
>her family likes me more than her
>dumps me
>miss that feel of getting treated like family for fucking their daughter
>>
>>682078202
never fall in love, it's the worse thing you can do to yourself. it always ends, no matter what, it will end and that is more painful than any physical pain you can imagine. Never let yourself get too close, just treat everything as a game, get together with girls who mean nothing to you.
>>
Hey everyone, I can't respond to all of you, but just know that I can't really help you no matter what I say as long as you don't intend to help yourself! Do your best for your own good.
>>
>>682078191
thanks, this is just hard
>>
>>682078437

its not as simple as just saying dont do it.
>>
>>682078160

> hung up on the same girl since 7th grade

I know that feel. The worst part is she is in a different country now and doesn't even know I love her so much
>>
>>682078110
I come to /b/ to enjoy what's censored in my everyday world.

Keep making excuses kiddo. Your the one throwing daily pity parties.
>>
File: 1461845973559.jpg (807 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
1461845973559.jpg
807 KB, 1836x3264
>>682075793
Shut the fuck up I know how to lose it and you're advice is retarded and gay
>>
>>682078202
I miss that feeling. That burns but you will feel 1000000x better when you see her
>>
can't connect with anyone except this girl who dumped me before I even met her. i have gf and I just spent the evening hanging out with a buddy, but no real connection. just want something fulfilling to happen before I go to sleep
>>
>>682078515
after you've been hurt it's too late, but at that time it becomes that easy. sucks I know. my love of my life crushed my heart so hard that it's easy to not fall in love with anyone else, but she remains in my shattered heart, lingering there even though she caused me such hurt.
>>
>>682078614
I just came to the thread by chance, like you. The only difference is our attitudes.
>>
>>682076406
>fb friends
>>
>>682073114
Are you me?
>>
>>682078745
They were just trying to help. If you want help you have to take it where you can find it, cuz not everyone is as nice as that anon you just told off.
>>
I fall in love with everyone really easy and hate myself for it. all of you even, I love you and empathize with you all, wishing I can make it better for you and hating myself because I can't. please just find a way to be happy.
>>
>>682076406
33! Why not add strangers
>>
>>682078812
Attitude is everything, like choices.

I didn't choose to be a sorry ass bitch when it got rough. I chose to man up and find a way and a solution.

That's the difference between being taught to be a real man and raised by a cum dumpster single mom.
>>
File: tumblr_n1mgstQRWO1smt873o1_500.gif (1021 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1mgstQRWO1smt873o1_500.gif
1021 KB, 500x281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmT9jNashAg
>>
>>682078501
For real, I always told him where he goes, I go. It's time.
>>
>>682079161
Well, if you don't mind me saying, your solution isn't working if you want to help other people stop being "sorry ass bitches". If you want to give people confidence, don't insult them.
>>
I used to cum buckets, but now days I don't cum anything at all. The orgasm is there, but there's nothing wet. I've tried using the vacuum cleaner to suck something out just in case I'm blocked up or something, but nothing comes out still. I don't know what to do.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-17-39.png (506 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-17-39.png
506 KB, 720x1280
>>682078999
>>>/fit/
I'm just mad I want to lose the weight faster. Theirs so much free boipussy around me and it'd be easier to slay if I hadn't spent so much time not taking care of my body. It's getting better tho
>>
>>682079367
The truth, like the real world, is brutal.

The real world doesn't give our participation trophies and ribbons like candy. There are winners and losers. Choose what you want to be.
>>
>>682079161
choice is an illusion, this is a universe governed by cause and effect. Without cause, there is no effect, and all effect is due to a certain cause. There is no way to choose the life we want, otherwise we would all be billionares fucking models.
>>
>>682075443
>can't seem to find a good relationship anywhere. listen to my male friends constantly talking about who they'd like to fuck and think that I only want someone to talk to and to be with.

i feel you, anon. my current gf goes to a private school and we only see eachother on sat and this sat i didnt even want to see her. her body is nice but theres no emotional connection whatsoever and i hate it.
>>
>>682079466
Yooooo, never try to vacuum your dickhole, that can end really bad. I also heard about vitamins/pills that make you cum more, but I know very little about them.
>>
>>682079480
fukn sexy pic u have good taste.

You're on the right track to begin "slaying the boipussy" as you put it, so just keep going and keep the rewards in mind ;)
>>
>>682079665
>Yooooo, never try to vacuum your dickhole, that can end really bad. I also heard about vitamins/pills that make you cum more, but I know very little about them.

this thread is descending into hell
>>
>>682079576
You're free to make the choices to lead to that. Not all can. Those are losers that bellyache and should an hero or accept their fate.

If you know the difference, the choices and drive to your future is in your own hands. Man up little bitch.
>>
I can't help but feel, maybe she is here now on the same thread, or maybe I talk to her sometimes as anon and don't even know it. She won't talk to me now, so that's a little fantasy of mine even if it's not true.
>>
>>682079561
"You choose what you want to be."

This is what you should say! It's way more encouraging than being told that you're trash.
>>
>>682079957
Little fantasies like that are nice. They help me keep going.
>>
anyone still around
>>
>>682079878
lol I never thought I would have to tell someone not to vacuum their dick, yeah.
>>
>>682080144
Yah :)
>>
might've posted this the other day
am still confused about her

short summary

>meet girl online
>text for a month back n forth
>decide to meet up
>very pretty girl
>same kind of humor
>spends 3 days at my house
>we have a lot of fun, go to the movies, friends party, sex
>continue to meet up for the next 5 months
>just before christmas tells me she cant do it anymore
>gets back together with her ex
>3 months pass without any form of contact
>slowly start texting again
>i get "i've missed you in my life" messages
>last week
>some more of those kind of texts
>ask her if she'*s happy
>she says overall yes

i asked her why she's still so unsure about how she decided
she told me she "isn't unsure" and buts two texts with "it was beautiful with you" after that

what is up with this girl, besides obviously trying to either get me to tell her i want her back or keeping me on the back burner?
>>
>>682079987
You kids don't hear the whole truth, which everybody deserves. That's just part of it to reinforce the main point.

You can't appreciate light without knowing darkness.
>>
there is no choice, it doesn't exist. this universe is a mathematically perfect cause and effect event. All things that happen have 100% chance of happening, we are slaves to this reality with the illusion of control and choice. If you flip a coin, there isn't 50/50 chance of heads or tails, whatever it lands on, it lands on that because of a mathematically pre-determined cause and effect rule of 100% all this chance, probability stuff is imaginary. To prove it, anything that has happened has happened 100% and anything that will happen will happen 100%. That is the only truth.
>>
>>682075443
Bitches do that mang. All they want is one night where a poor soul will listen to their call for help. Sure, you might connect with the issues she has, but that only shows how much of a failure you are as well. Girls don't like that. Girls like someone who can listen to their shit and not really care, selfishness is key.
>>
>>682080330
She might have had a rebound? Maybe she doesn't know which person to love?
>>
>>682072914
If you think thats bad i cant even imagine my life past 15 which is how old i am now. Seriously thinking about ending it
>>
>>682070534
how old
>>
>>682080214
thanks I just didn't want to go to the doctor and tried different things to fix it myself. i tried putting coconut oil into a straw, letting it cool and harden again then slip the coconut oil out and into my urethra to clear the blockage also. this too did not work.
>>
>>682080341
Very true. But just remember, those who like to be brutally honest often get caught up in the brutal part of it, rather than just focusing on the honesty. I don't think truths should be sugarcoated, but you can't be too mean either.
>>
>>682080330
Nah, she's a woman. She made her choices... Its easy to tell you to not fall for her tricks... But we all have that one we would fall time and time again for...
>>
>>682080443
This is ignorance incarnate.

You chose to eat.
You choose to not stick your hand in fire.
You chose to be a piece of shit.

Accept responsibility for your choices. Choose better next time.
>>
>>682080443
It's all about your perspective and opinion. You believe what you want to. But this is a way of thinking that lets you blame the things around you and not own up to your actions.
>>
>>682080719
those choices are illusions. I "choose" to eat because I get hungry, cause and effect. I can't choose not to eat because of a pre-defined teaching that I should eat. It's all cause and effect, there is no choice. Even if I choose not to eat now, it is a cause and effect of what you just said, no?
>>
>>682080534
Get off of /b/ if you are underage...

It probably won't help you with your problems anyway.
>>
>>682080482
in that case, i was the rebound.
but after 3 months of no contact, telling me taht she "missed me in her life" and telling me over and over again that she's happy, yet "really liked what we had" i get the feeling she is either not over us, or just generally has no clue if her choice really was the right one, eventhough she's told me multiple times that she "made the right decision"

>>682080708
it's really confusing, her telling me that stuff when she's with the "guy she wants to be for her whole life"
>>
>>682080811
it is purely scientific, the only way we have true choice is if somehow there is a part of us that is not governed by scientific law.
>>
>>682080675
The real world has no sugar coating. Learn to deal with raw truth and you learn to make raw solutions. It's not about being nice, it's about overcoming, adapting and succeeding.
>>
>>682080602
Jesus christ lol, just go see a doctor before you completely break your dick lmfao
>>
>>682080719
>>682080811
This.

P.S. Nice dubs m8
>>
File: 146188430126.jpg (78 KB, 632x636) Image search: [Google]
146188430126.jpg
78 KB, 632x636
>be me 18
>no friemds and socially akwrad
>fat kisless virgin
>somehow manage to fuck two opportunities to lose virginity
>no reason to live
>no determination at all

I'm losing the best years of my life, I stay at home every night and I'm just waiting for my dead
>>
I just want to sodomize beautiful women, but I may never get to
>>
>>682080896
And you hold the key to each cause and effect in your own hand.

Grow up kiddo and quit trying to make pseudo intellectual excuses for your laziness.
>>
>>682081075
thx anon

>>682080981
It doesn't matter if the real world has no sugarcoating, your words to another person do not need to reflect the real world. Unless you really think that it helps, but you need to be careful when you re talking to people who already have no confidence. They already have enough hardships to deal with, you don't have to be another problem for them.
>>
>>682080981
There's a difference between the following examples:
> You're a fat cunt.
> You need to lose some weight.

Both are completely truthful but only one of them is insulting. Maybe the insult works for you but to many others it just doesn't. It's important to know when to use the brutal part of your honesty and when to put it aside.
>>
>>682080443
>muh destiny so nothing I do matters
Could you be any more of an insufferable faggot? Unless you can see the future, whether or not it's predetermined doesn't matter.
>>
>>682080947
Did you guys fuck?
>>
>>682081193
DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
>>
>>682081301
>Grow up kiddo
nice try sport
>>
File: 1461820293045.png (8 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
1461820293045.png
8 KB, 217x232
>>682080443
>>
I'm afraid that I have morgellons
>>
> when i was young i was an outcast (severely)
> new school
>most kids think im some hardass
> show no emotion towards anyone
> only place i vent is here
> have a small group of friends from old school
> only 2 of them dont talk shit / think theyre better than everyone / egotistical maniac
> only thing holding that group together is vidya
> group slowly splitting
> trying to find new skype group to chill with
> failing
> 6'3 chubby but losing weight
> do some boxing on the side
> have a girl but dont feel any emotional connection towards her whatsoever
> only see her once a week and ditched her to play with said skype group
> started talking to other girls
> doing ok
> dad cheated on my mom and left when i was 2
> recently bailed on child support basically robbing my mom of 200k
> living in condo
> have a small floor to myself
>have a nice setup
> people try and get close to me but as a reflex i push them away
> grades around c maybe b range
> hung up over same girl who will never think about being with me remotely
> thinking about killing myself or going into private military companys
> only thing keeping me from offing myself is the emotional drawback from family
> never vent to anyone in fear of them using it against me
> dont trust anyone with anything
> pushed dad so far away from me he doesnt bother calling me anymore
> feel like a dickhead for milking him for gifts and not even calling him
> cant finish anything i start
> people vent to me, i be honest with them and they cant handle it
> weed and vidya , skateboarding and music only things that keep me happy rn
> dont trust anyone enough to connect with them
> no idea why i have so many trust issues
> smoke weed sometimes
> little ass dumb kids think im a drug addict
> realized how brainwashed i was by D.A.R.E program
> broke
> no motivation to do anything
> most of my friends in said group think they are better than everyone because they get hoes
> ik this is really long but i needed this rant
>>
>>682074528
You can find good reading material here.
>>
I fell in love with a boy at my school.
I was happy everyday just staring at him and listening to him from a distance, even though I was only in one of his classes. and this continued to happen to months and I was happy.

I found out that we and only 8 other kids from my school got selected to go on a three week trip overseas to japan. We and two other boys formed a group and became pretty good friends. and I fell in love with him so much more. I love everything about him and I still do. I've always been too scared to say anything to him because im sure he isn't gay. i dont think i actually am either though, but he is and exception(although i dont really think that makes sense) i just love HIM and everything about him. Since the trip he left my school and it destroyed me. i was depressed for months and cried most night when i though about him. it's been about 6 months since I last saw him. and it has gotten abit better. but there is still a hole in my heart. I'm still hurting and i still miss him.
>>
>>682081510
yes, first time we met and every other time during those 5 months
>>
>>682081083

/b/ro, I'm not gonna post my story, or everything that's happened to me because I don't matter anymore, but man. You'll get out of it.

I'm 23, I've been on probation for three years and I have seven years left over something that happened just after I turned 18.

I can't drink, smoke, I can't leave the county, and hell on top of that I'm not legally supposed to be on a computer right now.

Get out there, get a bike, learn to love it, lose weight and relax. Stop worrying about losing your virginity like some 14 year old, if you put less pressure on yourself towards having sex and just fucking relax it will happen.

I think about suicide every day because of what I'm going through, and watching my life flash before my damn eyes because I can't go out and follow my damn dreams. Dont wither away when you dont have to.

I believe in you.
>>
>>682081615
Whenever I think of ants crawling on me I can feel them. I don't know if that is the extent of your problems, but I don't think that experiencing stuff like that is out of the ordinary.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-17-29.png (163 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-17-29.png
163 KB, 720x1280
>>682079828
Thanks, she sent another one but I think he only wants validation and isn't actually going to Fuck me at least until I get fit
>>
>>682081785
She is having thoughts about that... On a side note was she your first? I doubt you were hers from the story, but man, She just sounds like she wants some other dick.... As most girls do, did you finish school or something recently?
>>
>>682081424
That's called guidance anon. Yes, I do believe that's what is called for because it's real world 101. Helping these kids learn and come to terms with lessons they never got from a missing or failed father will help them grow.

The world is fucked up. Come to terms and learn how to adapt to it will be far more beneficial than patting the top of their head like a Catholic priest getting an altar boy blowjob.
>>
>>682081797
what the fuck is up with /b/ tonight lol
>>
>>682080910
I can do whatever i want its not really like you can stop me. /b/ is probably one of the only things keeping me here right now
>>
>>682081983
All the more motivation!
>>
File: 1462081425596.png (33 KB, 335x303) Image search: [Google]
1462081425596.png
33 KB, 335x303
>>682081797
>I believe in you
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-30-11-22-53.png (388 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-30-11-22-53.png
388 KB, 720x1280
>>682082120
Ye.
I just want to progress faster
>>
>>682082140

You're just fucking jealous that no one gives a shit about your life you failed abortion.
>>
>>682081797
i feel like a pos rn cuz u cant even follow your dreams and im sitting here in total freedom and wasting it.
>>
>>682082279
B E N I S
>>
>>682081987
>She is having thoughts about that.
you think so?

what i'm getting is, she's texting me in a way, that's making me think she can't text her ex, like, humorwise.
>was she your first
nope
and nah, i wasn't her first either
>some other dick
don't know, might be, the reason she broke up with him in the first place, was because she started working out, while he stayed lazy and didn't acknowledge her effort.
she broke up with him, fucked some guy for 2 weeks, then started things with me and through coincidence, found out that her ex started working out too.

>finish school or something
not really no, i'm a what you'd call trainee so no life changing thing happened
>>
>>682082003
Haha that last sentence. But anyways, what I mean for isn't to give everyone a trophy for their participation in the game (no matter how terrible they did) but only to help them improve by giving them helpful, meaningful, thoughtful, and positively toned feedback.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_musbrg3hFP1rgqydv.gif (375 KB, 160x100) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_musbrg3hFP1rgqydv.gif
375 KB, 160x100
>>682070167
Dead end job, living paycheck to paycheck (i can pay my bills and have some cash left over after groceries, so thats not all bad), i've got a loving wife and an affectionate cat. Sometimes i feel like all my problems are just in my head, but i know thats not true. I've been meaning to go to the doctor to get on some kind of medicine, but in truth....im terrified of being medicated again. I was on so many different meds as a child for ADD, Trourettes (however the fuck thats spelled) etc, and it turned me into a fucking zombie. I know i need help because my shit is getting out of hand but i dont want to deal with the side effects of all the medication. i've tried other things but nothing helps me feel better. Pot, alcohol, exercise, none of it helps. it's like im living the same day over and over again and just going through the motions. Cant sleep, cant eat unless im starving, nothing is interesting. hell even porn is boring now.

Am i depressed or just retarded? it's like i just cant be happy about anything. as far as the tourettes goes it's not the swearing kind, more like pick related.
>>
File: 1461838256823.jpg (487 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461838256823.jpg
487 KB, 1920x1080
>>682082329
Hi welcome to 4chan
>>>/b/
Stay a while friend
>>
File: 1461960953773.jpg (27 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
1461960953773.jpg
27 KB, 480x259
>>682082288
wat
>>
File: lisaplz.jpg (9 KB, 261x188) Image search: [Google]
lisaplz.jpg
9 KB, 261x188
>>682082450
> this thread
>>
>>682082290

I'm starting to come to terms with it, but it kills me seeing people that have the option and don't even try.

I spent my whole life up to 20, starting when I was about 8, trying to make films. I've always loved the industry, and film fascinated me.

I had to give up on those dreams, and it hurts man. It really fucking hurts.

No one should do it to themselves if they have even the smallest possibility of it working out.
>>
>>682082413
You aren't making big enough changes yo your lifestyle! Don't just switch the porn you watch, or how much weed you smonk, change something in your life by getting a new hobby or acquiring a new interest!
>>
>>682082358
I honestly got nothing for ya then bro... Only ever had an Ex come back to me once I got a better job... become a developer for a bank, (wound up fucking her twice then dropping that) But thats it... I still have some feelings for the one that came back, but, its just cause ya know, I do wanna fuck her again, My dick knows her. Thats all I got for ya, nothing groundbreaking... Oh, aside from women suck and will take everything you can offer.
>>
File: 1461565371772.jpg (23 KB, 424x317) Image search: [Google]
1461565371772.jpg
23 KB, 424x317
>>
>>682082557
ive been trying to make music lately, but i only have slimmers of ideas and i write them down but have no creativity, psychedelics maybe?

you can still get there. you have that much more time ahead of you, just dont do anything to mess it up more.
>>
>>682082557
I'm sorry you had to give up something you love :(

What made you give it up?
>>
Look man whoever's going through some rough shit. Fuck all these edgelords. It takes a man to acknowledge his problems and to show emotion so fuck the nevative shit you hear.

If i could i would buy all you guys a beer and pizza. Ive been there ans every now and then i fall back in. Thw truth is, its all up to you

If you tell yourself youre a nobody and you will amount to nothing, then its true. How can you make progress if youre already saying NO to yourself?

I really hope you guys get better man. Just know that some randon /b/ro cares.
>>
>>682070167
Just tired of everything and everyone
>>
File: 1461961204287.jpg (96 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1461961204287.jpg
96 KB, 720x540
>>682082744
>>
>>682082646
then you're as clueless as i am man haha

imo it won't last long, there's a reason people tell to never get back with an ex, no matter the reason
especially if she's still reminiscing about what her and i had.
her telling me that she's "overall happy up until 9pm" just shows, she's unsure about the whole situation eventhough she's trying to convince herself she made the right choice.

ah well, thanks for listening though anon. might just have to cut her loose, no point in this thing going on
>>
just went to dentist on obama care because I have no job and can't get my shit together. Dentist said, no cavities but we can replace the silver fillings with white ones. I said ok. She replaces them then I have extreme pain all week and find out my tooth might be dying. The tooth was fine until I went to the dentist. Can't afford a root canal so they have to do an extraction. I've already had 2 extractions at 16 from shitty parents not teaching me anything, now I am 30 and need to have a third tooth removed. This fucking sucks.
>>
>>682082377
I understand where you are coming from anon, but experience first hand has taught me that most of these crybaby tantrums are the result of a lack of discipline and hard truth. Those things are an inevitable fact of the real world, look no further than uncensored nature. You come to accept and understand them, then you can come to overcome and conquer them.

The lion doesn't give a card and batons to the zebra it is about to fuckup. Nor does the zebra expect as much, both have learned nature and do their best to survive and excel.
>>
>>682082806
Then try something else
>>
>>682077868
lol
>>
>>682082925
>dentist on obama care
atleast america has a health c are system now
>>
>>682082918
I wanna say id cut her loose... But man im so jaded towards women now. At least get a fuck out of her... But, lets be honest, in your heart you know if she's yours... But, the thing is... Does she feel the same?
>>
Duck duck duck duck
>>
the feeling of my heart beating at night reminds me of her, because we used to listen to eachother's heartbeat. I try to make the beating stop so I can forget her and sleep, but it never works.
>>
>>682082744
>>682082858
IF THAT'S GAY THEN GOLLY GEE IM A HUGE FAG WITH FULL BLOWN AIDS
>>
>>682083000
only until trump gets in
>>
>>682082858
Nah im just not trying to put up some fake, macho front to look cool and edgy and to impress /b/.
>>
>>682083000
nice trips by the way
>>
>>682083124
>>>682083000
>only until trump gets in
To build a stupid wall. Great
>>
>>682083124
i will legit off myself tonight if this thread turns into a /pol/ arguement
>>
>>682083077
GOOSE!

checked
>>
I responded to someone who sent me a gif of that bunny with "I want to ______ the bunny." and they now think I'm a furry.
>>
this chick and i have known eachother for over a decade and we fell in love and all that good shit but we hurt eachother way more than help.. and now we are both married to someone else and i dont go a day without thinking of her started a cali thread of her btw
>>
>>682083075
got the best sex yet out of it tbh.
i've gotten over her, but she keeps texting me, asking how she should uhm sort what we had

so yeah, i guess she still has more feelings for me, than i have for her
>>
>>682082731

funny, thats what Ive been doing since all this shit went down. One of the only things I feel like I still can do. Just dropped a lot of money on a nice roland keyboard.

And if youve never done psychedelics, definitely.

Shrooms are great if you keep positive, which you should be able to.

Also, look up stuff on lyricism, and music theory.

I'm not saying go overboard because everybody hates a pretentious music nerd, but learn the basics of song structuring and chords.

>>682082735

already posted but I'm on probation until I'm 30.
>>
>>682083210
thanks man
>>682083234
>>682083217
didn't mean to go full pol here guys
>>
>>682082947
I am all for what you are talking about. It's just that some people need a gentle push in order to ready themselves for accepting the truth.
>>
>>682083234
just ignore it, it was my bad. I'm sorry /b/
>>
How do you get around here ? Like how to discover / whatever. What are these called subforums or something?
>>
>>682083350

They're called subchans silly! Welcome to the 4chan! xD
>>
>>682083270
Nah bro... She wants an out from where she is. Don't give it to her. If she ain't yours, get on with it, let her know like a man should. or ya know, just fuck her until her BF finds out then stop lol. just sayin, like goku.
>>
>>682083350
you can find it all at the top and bottom of the site, and at the main page of 4chan.
>>
>>682083350
4Chan has different boards. /b/ is the random board. Each board has their own threads. Oh yeah and newfag
>>
>>682083258
kek
hide your power level in the future lol
>>
>>682083294
sounds good. a close friend of mine said her boyfriend is fucked up in the head and does it lml def gonna try but im interested what will happen if i dont stay positive..

And whatever you can do to keep your head high and clean, do it the smallest thing will help alot
>>
>>682083350
This is 4chan, a hacker site. Be careful kid or we'll DDOS you.
>>
>>682083350
/d/ is a great board chek it out newfag
>>
I seem to be doing well in life, achieving my goals one after another, everything except my love life..
Im tall, look pretty good, have alot of friends, not shy, have a great proffession but every time i hit on women i get rejected each time.. While others who are less successful than me succeed alot more often..
I just cant seem to figure out my problem and it drives me crazy
>>
>>682083534
you'll never DDOS me, I'm behind 3 proxies!
>>
>>682083427
my thoughts man, but she made her decision, she's got to live with it.
>>
>>682083425
Thanks
>>682083432
But are those all? So these Subchan , cannot be user created ? If so what's the best way to discover them other than front-page.

>>682083474
Thanks oldgeese
>>
>>682083327
Ain't no easy way to break an egg to make an omelette.

No matter how many times you hit an egg with a feather, the egg isn't breaking. /b/ros start these crybaby threads for a reason, I just get right to the heart of the matter and hopefully help at least one.

Thanks for the convo, the last shots of crown are really kicking in. Goodnight anon.
>>
>>682083574

"Success" doesn't mean nothing man. You gotta stop comparing yourself to the other guys and their progress.

It takes time. Try Okcupid or dating apps.
>>
>>682083574
Women, can't live with them, they will not go out with me.
>>
>>682083534
>>>682083350 (You)
>This is 4chan, a hacker site. Be careful kid or we'll DDOS you.
I challenge you,I ain't new to the online would. I've been here before. Just never by choice. Unlike today. ;)
>>
>>682083757
Goodnight anon! I'm leaving as well, sleep nicely :)
>>
Spent about 7 years of my life locked away in my bedroom playing guitar. Stayed at home on highschool fridays when everyone when out drinking and hooking up and shit. I practiced instead. I thought, "One day, they'll get it. They'll see what all this time was for." Now I'm 20, and in college. My grades are decent, but all I really wanna do is play music for other people, but I'm so scared to open up. I need to just not give a fuck, cause I'm know I'm good. I just can't escape the feeling of being that person who never did anything with his life. Fucking shit /b/. What do I do?
>>
>>682083521

shrooms are pretty chill, don't know how much you know about them but its really fun. I wish I could do em again. shouldn't be too hard to stay positive.

but yeah, its funny though. I'm depressed as hell, borderline suicidal, and every song I write sounds like pure joy and happiness. I can't tell if I'm subconsciously trying to make myself happy, or if I just can't express my real emotions anymore.

Seriously, only time I ever had legal trouble in my life and I got ten years of probation, and have to attend a group every week.
>>
>>682083757
Thats a really good analogy hermano
>>
File: 1461480002918.jpg (94 KB, 600x243) Image search: [Google]
1461480002918.jpg
94 KB, 600x243
NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGG
>>
>college life
>long distance relationship
>she said she loved me
>left me for someone else
>meet girl on campus
>is happy and cheerful to see me
>eventually give in and date

>worstmistakeever.jpeg
>If in sarcastic she's a bitch but she feels she can be sarcastic all she wants
>likes to hit me "anon I do it to everyone"
>BITCH I'VE NEVER SEEN IT
>comes out with all her problems
>"anon I'm inbred and have anxiety, fucked 3 guys and have trust issues"
>whythefuckyoutellingmenow.png
>put up with more shitty behavior
> do a test to see if I'm the bad guy
> decide to be nice for an entire day, no sarcasm or any swearing.
> within 5 minutes I get "what's up faggot" from her.
>flip shit
>she feels bad
>also stupid as a vegetable
>fast forward a month
>she don't hang out in my dorm but in other guys dorm halls
>says we don't spend enough time together but instead goes with my friends to dinner and no one invites me
>everyone but her said sorry.
>that weekend:
"So we hanging out this weekend?"
"I'm going home to see my dog"
>gains the terror of knowing you're about to get ripped a new one in my voice
>"what the fuck did you just say?"
>quickly makes up a lie as to why she wants to also go home
>breaks up the next weekend with me
She needs a therapy dog at a college that isn't even that hard.
This whole relationship ruined the dating scene for me.
I wish killing was legal so no one would go through what she did to me.
>>
>>682083818
Holy fuck my sides!
>>
>>682079052
/b/ro, I know that feel... I don't know about you but I try my hardest to help everyone I know, yet no one sees how badly I'm hurting. and for fucks sake all I've wanted on the past 7 years is for someone to see through all the "I'm ok"s and actually try to help and not leave when they see the real me
>>
>>682083987
Watch the guild then fucker, thats where I stole it from.... Yeah its Felcia day, but, its not bad early seasons.
>>
>>682083898
Bro fuck what anyone else thinks and play the shit out of that guitar! Upload some videos on youtube or soundcloud or bandcamp. Go to omegle or chatroulette and play, believe me people will stop and listen.

Whatever you do dont give up on your dream or yourself bro
>>
File: james french.png (409 KB, 784x903) Image search: [Google]
james french.png
409 KB, 784x903
>>
File: 1461273851905.jpg (27 KB, 750x566) Image search: [Google]
1461273851905.jpg
27 KB, 750x566
>>682073114
You described me. I'm 21. Living at home still with dad and step mother. All my friends in collage and I'm still taking my GED. I play video games to escape but when I come back to real life I feel just purely disapointed in myself. I had a life ahead of me and then it was just gone. Part of me knows I'll snap out of it one day but theres part of me still in this unhealthly life routine. I can't snap out of it.
>>
>>682083909

my songs sound the opposite tbh i havent even put together a song its just like 30 note pages on my phone that have lines on them. ill work on putting together some stuff.

atleast youre not in jail, it could always be worse. follow me on ig if youre allowed anything like that its 5 am and im tired keep in touch anon : @yunggpxpi
>>
>>682083898
You guys have a music department?
Wander around a bit in that area, don't need to talk to anyone unless approached. See if there's anything similar to your interests. If you say you're good, boast a bit and show them what you got! If you're on campus for college, keep your door open and play or practice, if not and staying at home, try maybe posting what you can do to social media? If you're good people will see it.
>Props to your talent by the way anon, major respect.
>>
>>682083640
My thoughts exactly man... Just do you, and dont commit to a girl who won't commit to the "right" choice. The right choice is never safe, just a heads up. Specially for a guy. Fuck, we need a crazy bitch to keep us in check, but ya know not whore crazy.
>>
>>682070534
Holy shit this sounds exactly like me a year ago. Dude get the fuck out of whereever you are.

I took a long trip by myself to Europe and it cleared me right up. I came home and got I new job and got my shit together.
>>
File: 1447600266290.jpg (16 KB, 252x317) Image search: [Google]
1447600266290.jpg
16 KB, 252x317
stuck in a shit job in a shit country and seeing people 199 times stupider than me get visas to first world countries while I'm stuck in this shithole
>>
>>682083898
i have a shitty 80$ electrical guitar that i gave up on learning to play after a couple of days. just had no motivation. just people telling me id get no where with it. keep going and people will like it when you open up
>>
>>682070167
I dobt have enough drugs :, (
>>
>>682084530
yeah man, seems like it
oh well, i'm gonna play some vidya, get my mind off of things and answer her weird texts.

have a good one anon and thanks again!
you're a good guy
>>
>>682084386

shit if you havent gone yet, can I ask where you're from? I see NY, but what part.
>>
Are there short guys here with average sized dicks who have had a successful relationship and a good sex life?

Itd be nice to know its possible.
>>
>>682084723
i think ill stick a little not too tired yet and rockland, its about 25 miles from nyc
>>
>>682084721
If ya see this know i'm not. And Vidya sounds fucking great. Fuck the rest of this thread. This fucker made me feel im out.
>>
yesterday every friend i thought i had admitted to me that they all never really liked me. now im completely alone in the world because my parents practically disowned me when i turned 18. thinking about either killing myself or going completely buckwild until something kills me along the way. most likely the latter. people should be scared of someone whos got nothing to lose!
>>
First year of uni almost done. Only 3 weeks to go. It makes me feel sad how fast life is moving and how I feel like I did nothing this first year. This is making me anxious for the future. Anxious that every year will go as fast as this and that scares me a lot. Life just seems so boring all of a sudden. 2nd semester at uni made me feel so dissatisfied with life. Not unhappy, but unsatisfied. Life is this really all there is to life? People just go and do "things" until they die. That's literally it.

I finally got a gf and lost my virginity, and all to a great girl. She was my best friend for most of this first year at uni. We were best friend and shared everything. She finally told me she had feelings for me. She told me she had feelings for a few months. Our one month was a few days ago.There is only 3 weeks left of uni and I can't take the summer. I'm going to miss her so fucking much I can't stand it. She will probably visit once during summer but that is not enough for me. We live on opposite sides of the state. I'm afraid summer will kill us. I'm also going out of the country for 3 weeks over summer so I won't be able to talk to her for even more time.
>>
Whats wrong?

IM FUCKING BORED TO HELL. Im so sick and tired of this shit. Gotta wait until 23th may until i get my abitur (something like the american gpa).

Ive got nothing to do with my freedom of school and i consider my current life not worthy of living. Damn, cant wait until i finally hit the university. I need to be stimulated mentally and intelectually in order to feel good.
>>
File: IMG_20160323_065318.jpg (114 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_065318.jpg
114 KB, 960x960
>>682083986
That's not a sad story that's a fucking horror story anon. Post some pics because I want to see her face lol
>>
>>682084776

ah, I'm on the other side of the state. live about 25 minutes from the falls.

but yeah, i can't have any social media, otherwise they would know I'm using the web.
>>
I like fat chicks. Not the kind with huge bellies, just huge asses and tits. I also like nerdy girls I can relate to. I've only dated skinny girls because of pressure from my family. I'd been dating a skinny, high maintenance girl for 3 years and we went on a break. Used it as an opportunity to take a nerdy coworker with a huge ass out. We hit it off, relate as human beings, and eventually have the best sexual chemistry I've ever had. I bury my face in her enormous ass repeatedly and have fun with her huge thighs. A few months in, skinny chick comes to my apartment in tears and threatens to kill herself. I act like a spineless twat and take her back, breaking fatty's heart. It's been almost a year and I still think about fatty every day and miss her.
>>
Another feel
>girl I dated for two years had to go to Florida to settle case with autist brother and psycho mother
>never made it back
>blocked me on Facebook
>found out she was dating another guy when she said it was her cousin
>played dumb when though it was bull shit
>later tells the truth
>I told her I knew all along
>sends me fap material every now and then and tells me she loves me
>haven't seen her in person in three years
>says she will come back but hasn't
Probably was one of my best relationships and would've lasted longer if it wasn't because of that incident.
I don't know /b, it's my second time having a long term relationship and she liked my sarcasm, where now all I get are braindead girls who can't hold a conversion.
>TFW you can't find a girl so who can hold a conversation
>>
>>682084884

Forgot to mention: working out is the only good thing in my current life. Its the highlight of the day. Everything else is dull and boring. Playing videogames doesnt satisfy me no more.

You cant imagine how happy i will be once i finally start studying
>>
>>682084137
>>682084463
>>682084667

Thanks anons. I'll give it my best.
>>
>>682085185
ok, ill most likely always have that same nickname on there " lexoo" so shit idk GL any maybe some day we'll cross paths again
>>
>>682085352
Anon I like fatties and deny myself the pleasure too.
>>
>>682078488
Thanks anon you're really helping with the kind support
>>
>>682085352
evolution is proud of you anon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.