[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a feels/baww thread? Think I might an hero soon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
Can we have a feels/baww thread?
Think I might an hero soon.
>20 y/o
>have a job live in a shared house
>fit, not too bad looking
>no social skills, people assume I'm an asshole bc I don't talk to anyone
>kissless virgin
>going alcoholic, currently drunk
>no life aside from lifting and work
>can't go a day without wishing it would all end
>no friends, ever
>no future to look forward to
>nothing I do ever goes right
>don't know what's wrong with me
>don't see a point in anything
Pls send help
>>
>>681859676
Your help is on its way.

Your first goal is to find some friends. You need at least 2, but 3 is the magic number, and make sure they are all friends with each other to form a big circle of friends. Get to know them, hang out with them, and have a good time. Find something you lot enjoy doing together, and do it frequently BUT NOT TOO FREQUENTLY.

Now that you have friends sorted, its time to sort out your job. Evaluate how much you enjoy the job you work at, and if not.... start looking elsewhere for "different" work.

Lastly, clean up your house. A messy house is only gonna get depressing.

Do all this, and your mental state will improve significantly.

TLDR find a reason to live in the form of friends.
>>
Basically the same position as me OP. What keeps me going is hope, keep thinking things will get better. Having a better optimism makes you happier and people won't think you're an asshole.
>>
>>681860633
My house is clean, I don't like mess or bad smells.
How do I get friends? When someone tries to befriend me I get aggressive. A form of defense I assume.
>>
>Just turned 23 years old yesterday,
>spent $120 on 8 hour long bus tickets to see my parents to celebrate me finishing Uni with a 4.0 GPA
>Text mom, dad, friends to come get me, nobody wants to
>Get to station at 1130pm, downtown sketchy as fuck.
>Have to take metro, bus and then walk 1.5 hours "home"
>arrive "home" at 3am

>best birthday ever
>>
>>681861536
Spent my entire day "commuting"
>>
>>681861608
thats fucked dude.
>>
>>681859676
follow your instincts. kill yourself. remember to slice your wrists LONG WAYS. no pussy hopital attention across the street bullshit. down the hall for death. draw a warm bath and take every sedative you have on hand. the world needs less of you. a shitload less, whiner
>>
>>681861536
Disown family
>>
>>681861743
If I'll do it I'll set myself on fire in public
>>
File: ff.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>>681861763
>>681861722

Yeah....This was my wonderful day.

I've pretty much stayed in one room since I arrived. Havent eaten in a couple days (When your mind is so full of fuck, it's impossible to eat)
>>
>>681859676
It's good that you feel this way

You've reached the "I've got nothing to lose" position

Take advantage of this and do things you've never imagined doing. Go talk to random girls, guys whatever. Friends are the easiest to make hardest to keep.
>>
File: 1457490856169.jpg (265 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457490856169.jpg
265 KB, 960x960
>>681860633
you are absolute wrong 100 % wrong my freind.
freind is the keyword here indeed.
we dont *need to get 2 or 3 best freinds*
many people are living perfectly good lives, completly alone.! freinds will at some point screew you over, steal your girlfreind, talk shit behind your back, if money is involved in these freindships. as they normaly always are, the freindship is already dead.
point 1 you dont need a freind or freinds.
point 2 you need to become freinds with your self. why are you even lifting weights. that sounds stupid to me. (playing the game of compeat) living in a 2 dimentional world
people are assholes and dont ever trust anyone exsept your self- these so called very good freinds will eventually try and fight you , the alfa will always try to take over everything
you only need one thing ...seach for immortallity. forget about freinds.. forget about being like everyone else. forget about finding a job forget about money. think out of the box- everyone can survive on this planet if they just have a little intelligence.
bruce lee didn't need any freinds
the stronger you are on your own the better your life will be. the more you adapt to living alone and becomming smarter and smarter everyday seaching for immortallity the clearer the universe will become. don't listen to these analog people whom belive they have the key to everything. you don't need any good damm freinds or a stupid cheating girlfreind.
listen to me anon - go find balance-
seach for immortallity
>>
My faith and hope died on the same day. Hope tried to return but I get reminded; I WILL be forever alone. I'm unnatractive to %99 of women, i fucking hate getting teased all the fucking time, and it will never stop. I won't ever be able to go outside and not be laughed at. I'm mentally fucked, too. I don't want to die, I want to cease my existance. I won't an hero til my parents die, and I can't hide from the world in my apartment forever, I have to have a job. I get no joy out of life. I could handle it before, but playing katawa shoujo depressed me, as no women will ever love me and be loved by me like in Lilly's storyline. Fuck /b/, I just want to fade into the void.....
>>
>>681862595
I'm lonely breh
Just want something....
>>
and i repeat, just kill yourselves, all of you. feels are overrated. NIHILISM IS THE CURE. fuck the rest and let the world burn
>>
>>681862922
lonliness is a sign that you aren't compatible with other people. seriously, kill yourself
>>
>>681863235
You might be right..
>>
Aight niggas, if you wanna start not being in the sort of mood where you browse feels threads and feel kinda empty, go do something. Anything, doesn't matter what, just as long as you're not sitting here scrolling endlessly and aimlessly through 4chan. Do that work you've been avoiding (the hardest bit is starting, just get going and you'll be fine), try drawing something just for the hell of it even if you suck at it, watch that movie everyone else seems to have seen but you haven't, do a few pushups, see how many you can do - push yourself as far as you can and you'll feel better for it and have something to try and beat tomorrow.

We all know what it's like to sit here and scroll and feel vaguely sad. We all do it every so often. But if you just give yourself a little mental push and start doing something that keeps you busy, shit gets a bit better. Sure, it won't make your problems go away, but it'll keep your mind off it for a while.

You can do it /b/ros
>>
anyone want any other convenient ways to kill yourself without a lot of pain? if you own a car, close the garage. got dope? take every pill and chase with a bottle of gin. don't have dope? here in the US heroin is super cheap and not hard to find. don't go the tylenol or aspirin route, that just ends up giving you tinnitus and harming your liver, but you don't die. do you have pets? tell me if they have any medicines, i have the merck index memorized. rocks in your clothes and take a swim in the deep end. seriously, so many easy ways to go, so few ways to make it last, just do it. kill yourself. one less whiny little bitchtard would be a blessing to the rest of us with seemingly no human emotions. do it for us, kill yourself
>>
>>681863235
shaolin monks
>>
>>681864360
ha! anyone living the monastic lifestyle of any religion is just in denial. kill yourself now
>>
>>681864247
it never gets better. you get old, feeble, and out of touch with modernity. please, PLEASE kill yourself
>>
no religion will save you, all practices of faith and this vague idea of humanism will let you down in the end. we all end up in the ground being eaten by lesser beings. do the bugs and worms a favor and FEED THEM
>>
>>681859676
take this shit to reddit fag, im in literally the same boat as you and what i do is sit in my room after working out, slam a 12 pack every night and just hope it eventually kills me, ffs.
>>
anyone dead yet or do they not get that /B/ is a bad place to garner advice from strangers? please tell me the prior (if you are in the process that is)
>>
>>681865232
I shamelessly agree with myself, but must add that you take a few others with you. the planet is too full already
>>
>>681865139
try a case a night and chase it with a barbiturate or opioid. lots of all of them
>>
>>681865687
you should make a hit list
kill as many as possible
then suicide by cop
simple
>>
>>681866130
i was addicted to heroin for years, but it feels to good, and it makes me want to stay alive longer just to enjoy the high, so i figured if i just give myself alcohol poisoning then shoot a bundle, ill fade
>>
>>681866217
AGREED! THIN THE FUCKING HERD OF BITCHY WHINERS! KILL YOURSELVES AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW!
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>681859676
>>
>>681866371
thats the way id do it
>>
>>681866350
this fucking guy gets it. nothing matters, all is lost. existence is meaningless for those that don't appreciate it. btw, try a couple bundles in a 10 or 20 CC syringe. go out with a BANG lol
>>
do you know a diabetic? 1 milligram of insulin will do the trick and if you don't want to leave much of a trace, inject it into a mole or birthmark with a 20 gague needle. it'll look like a heart attack and no one would know
>>
>>681866620
i was thinking about 10mg Alprazolam 8 bags, 1cc of olive oil as a divider, then draw up some hard.. slowly push, get an insane rush, then you just drop.. boom baby
>>
>>681859676

>Been 3 years and 4 months since my last relationship
>Scarred me beyond fuck, barely go outside except to walk my dog or go to class
>Can't function in public unless stoned or drunk
>Actually figured that my anti anixiety meds make me worse socially(Lorazepam and propranolol)
>Ate a couple brownies today
>Talked to a bitch who I was crushing on but then dismissed after a few weeks because I'm a self loathing piece of shit
>Made some jokes, laughed
>Said some shit that she thought, 'nobody's made a more accurate statement of this town' (paraphrasing, fairly shitfaced at this point in time, but something along the lines of that)
>Talked about summer plans and stuff
>She's moving away to work for a while in a few months
>Still damaged and deluded to shit

Should I just say fuck it and ask her to hang out next week?(last class, semester's over)

Or should I just stick to myself and try to go to a therapist like I've been planning? Social situations fuck with me greatly since I've had a very concentrated amount and it's usually with 'buddies'. Those fuck with me, but with women it's a whole nother' shit rodeo.

Tired of being alone, but I get attached too easily and that's not a good thing in the times we live in.
>>
stop complaining. be an hero
>>
>>681867264
how about 8 bags and leave a bubble in the spike?
>>
>>681867609
hell, vaporizing nicotine is so hip now, hows about a nicotine overdose? done it before, not one of my OD'd has done me in, obviously. no pentobarbital, morphine, or nicotine (amongst other cogeners) ever worked. more than a dozen overdoses and nothing. just my bad luck. KILL YOURSELF AND MANY OTHERS
>>
DO EEEEEET
>>
>>681867609
nah i always shot air pockets, thats a myth
>>
>>681868248
fuck that, nicotine over dose is just a nauseas hell... dope feels like god himself sent down his heavenly angel to put liquid orgasm in your vein then lift you to heaven.
>>
>>681869046
yeah, I'm aware and familiar with all manners of controlled substances. I'm just trying to get these sappy feely motherfuckers to off themselves for the sake of the rest of us inhuman monsters
>>
File: 1456871768347.jpg (60 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
1456871768347.jpg
60 KB, 640x420
>>681859676
You're here now. Eventually, you will be gone. You only have nanosecond on the universal clock to do whatever it is you're going to do. When that time is gone, it's gone. Forever.

If you realize how small you really are and how short a time you have to do what you can, you wouldn't waste time watching TV. You wouldn't waste time doing a job you hate. You wouldn't waste the little time you have dealing with assholes, feeling sorry for yourself, or being timid about the things you'd really like to do.

Time will never stop. NEVER. You will never be younger again. It's game time. And you're playing, right now. The clock is ticking.

In the small amount of time you have to live, you can be whatever you want. The universe doesn't care enough to give you what you want, and it doesn't care enough to stop you from having it, either.

If you're going to die anyway, there's no reason not to hang out and live to see what happens the next day and then the next and the day after that. Find something extraordinary that you can do. If you're considering throwing your life away by ending it, you could just as easily consider throwing it away by making yourself live an extraordinary life. GO DO EPIC SHIT.
>>
>>681869379
how poetic. how pointless. we are born and eventually die. let's hope these saps just an hero and leave the world to those of us who would rather be without little bitches like OP
>>
>>681862595
>trying to be intelligent and insightful
>loaded with spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
>>
>>681869652
Yes, the English language is dead. Thank you, texting. By the way, all of you should kill yourselves and leave the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x800
>>681863235
Why are you here? Are we proxys for how you feel about yourself?
>>
>>681869379
Yeah! Epic shit like self destructive behaviour and taking others' lives!
>>
>>681870249
absolutely! I wouldn't preach what I didn't believe myself. I'm just harder to kill with narcotics than those without a high tolerance.
>>
>>681861536
my 21st is sunday, planning on celebrating on my own with some acid :D
>>
>>681870249
The world needs less people. Let's start with those that don't appreciate living and whine all the time.
>>
>>681870569
good! once the LSD kicks in you can fly from a 5th or higher floor, you know. Try it
>>
>>681870249
oh, I forgot, sympathy is a sign of weakness. You should try oxygen deprivation for a long-seeming, agonizing death. Pussy
>>
>>681859676
If you don't want vitriolic, acrid comments, leave this website and go back to FB
>>
>>681871379
read the above posts. kill yourself
>>
>>681871582
I don't mind rude words, faggot. I want an opinion of someone anonymous. I'm not an idiot, but I want an outside opinion.
>>
>>681871379
just keep being friends with her but at the same time look for other bitches. Once she sees you with another girl she will most likely get jealous or go back to the old guy
>>
Can someone screenshot these? I cant on mimi
>>
>>681859676
I felt bad once 16 years ago. I still feel bad. At least I'm not a pussy about it.
>>
>>681871716
This is an outside opinion. Abandon all hope, ye who enter 4chan for fucking advice, dipshit.
>>
#CTC 30/4 never forget
>>
>>681871866
This anon knows what's up
>>
>>681871890
Fair enough.
>>
>>681872050
Thank you sir. My theory of living is do what you will and fuck the rest. If you want to cry, go do it alone; no one likes a bitch fest, but everyone gawks at a gory suicide. GO OUT AN HERO
>>
>>681859676
>20 y/o
>up to age 10 relentlessly bullied and beaten by everyone around me, including family
>started getting into weed around 11, then hallucinogens, then coke
>an hero at 14 via hanging, but paramedics brought me back (no broken neck)
>found a gf shortly after who helped me get clean and was the first one in my life to say "I love you"
>cheated and left after a year
>dropped out of high school due to a mix of mental illness and stress at 16
>have been working jobs full-time since that I fucking hate
>finally felt like I was getting my shit together after moving out, getting a license + car, and a ged at 19
>2 months ago now
>registered for classes at community college
>idiot student employee files me as out of state/intl. so I owe 2300 for 4 credits until that's sorted out
>roommate gets an alcoholic girlfriend, turns into a fucking asshole
>I'm basically forced to move out because he's now a belligerent drunk 5+ nights a week
>currently owes me $1050 for security deposit
>today he says he's not going to pay
>bills at new place due in 2 days, about $300 short after paycheck today
>currently trying to decide between a second go at being an hero or starting a fucking lawsuit with my empty wallet
it honestly feels like no matter how hard I try in life, there's always someone or something there to fuck me over.
>>
Someone screenshot these?
>>
>>681872644
It's called survival of the fittest, not the bitchiest. I repeat, try being an hero again. If at first you don't succeed....
>>
>>681872330
Lol, I'm not gonna fucking an hero because a neurotic girl I have convoluted feelings for is being weird, nor am I gonna cry. But if I ever an hero, I will make it a spectacle, anon.
>>
>>681872793
Screenshot them for what? Posterities' sake? Like I'm the FIRST PERSON to suggest suicide on the internet, lulz.
>>
>>681873158
Wait never mind it may trigger someone
I like greentext a lot
>>
>>681873158
I think he means the greentext but those are pretty shitty at the moment
>>
>>681872935
Oh, good. Post it on instagram or whatever the fuck kids use today to "express themselves" so it makes the national news. I could use a good laugh.
>>
DO EEEEET DO EEEEEET DOOOO EEEEET!
>>
Ifunny is a big place. I remember when greentext threads were less rare
>>
>>681873420
Not an internet spectacle. A leap-from-a-tall-building-into-a-heavily-populated-area spectacle, or blowing my brains out on an art exhibit, IDK.
>>
Once again I am on Mimi when organizing on a device it is not the best
>>
>>681873593
>>681873581
is this an attempt at a raid?
>>
>>681872935
No, no. I mean an hero because you're whining on my interwebz. Long cat is long, Milhouse is not a meme, and you don't deserve to live. 3 facts we should all agree on
>>
>>681873788
Explain what the raid is cause no intent on one
>>
>>681872644
At least beat the shit out of that mate of yours first, don't let some cunt mug you off
>>
does anyone else get a feeling of stress when youre with somebody and you cant satisfy their needs and you feel like they wish they were with somebody else
>>
>>681873788
It's not a raid, it's called persistence. Have you ever considered suicide? A one man army is hardly an invasion...
>>
I'm a handsome guy with light autism. Girls love me upon first sight and then when I ignore them they want me more. If I open up and try to talk to them, they're instantly repelled.

I hate my life.
>>
>>681873997
I agree with this Brittish anon. Chaos first, THEN an hero for good measure and the fact that it would cut tax payers' the cost of having a trial.
>>
>>681873997
If I do decide to, I'll make his life shit first. His girlfriend was taking commute money from work for months while she lived with us without paying rent, and our boss (I got him the fucking job at my work) has said multiple times he wouldn't mind finding a replacement for his lazy ass. A couple quick calls to put those idiots on the street. I'm still on the lease for the old apartment, though, so I can't until I hang or the lease is up.
>>
>>681874203
More like lol-tism and an being an obvious narcissist based on such a comment. Save the NHS or SS (depending on where you live) the money to care for your ass and follow my advice. An hero
>>
>>681874570

Make me bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>681872644
Sorry to hear that you aren't doing well bro, and I hope things look up.

If you ask me you need to look at the one thing in your life that you can control, and that's yourself.

If you arent happy at your job, then get a new one. If you can't, then figure out what you don't like about it and try to improve it.

If you don't trust someone to pay you back, then don't cover for them. Tell them to get the money themselves, and be willing to walk away from them.

People will fuck your over if you give them the chance. Don't blame them, blame yourself for putting yourself in that situation.
>>
File: beast.jpg (18 KB, 255x400) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
18 KB, 255x400
>>681873887
lol k, I'll be sure to pander harder next time
>>
>>681874203
What is it about you that you think repels them?
>>
>>681863235
>lonliness
i think you should kill yourself you illiterate fuck
>>
>>681874671
Okay. Look in your mirror at that beautiful mug of yours and repeat to yourself how many times you've successfully pulled a bird. Then consider my suggestions. Have you been tossed off by ol' righty more than a bird has met your needs? Not light autism then, you just don't belong as a part of the human race.
>>
>>681874901

The blank stare of autistic social freeze up.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 870x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 870x630
>>681874056
Sounds like your overthinking things. Do you feel that way with everyone?
>>
>>681865232
wtf is /B/
>>
>>681874965

Still haven't convinced me, perhaps you should try a little harder
>>
>>681874936
Oh, after more than 2 dozen responses my beer soaked keyboard didn't stick the letter "e." Try harder you fucking plebian cunt. Did I spell that correctly?
>>
Can anyone screenshot them it is not the best on mobile
>>
>>681874719
It's no one's fault other than his and my own that I got into that situation of being fucked over by him. He was one of my best and most trusted friends until this shit happened

There's no way for me to find a better or even equivalent job. I live in Baltimore where our cost of living is fucking ridiculous, and on 11/hr I'm barely able to pay bills and go to school. With no education, there's no way to find that pay anywhere else.

And the job is managing a ton of shit for an antiques shop. With the workload that should be divided between at least 2 other people, there's not much of a way to improve my work experience.
>>
>>681875175
Try harder? I'm already hard as a rock waiting to see your vine or what the fuck ever of your last moments.
>>
>>681875401

I take it that you're willing to wait 70 or so years, which, coming from someone with your level of pettiness, is probably not a long time for you. Have fun.

What you should do is try to convince me to kill myself some more, and hone your skills. You're piss poor at it.
>>
>>681875044
Have you tried working on it? Do you freeze up because your nervous or just because you dont know what to say?
>>
>>681875669
Oh, trust me, I never tire of trying. What the world needs now is less of you and more apathy. That would lead to a truer world than the altruistic bollocks you must believe in to think that anyone on this board gives a fuck about your life. I'm more interested in your death. I love a good comedy.
>>
>>681875987

Cool!

>you're fucked up in the head
>>
>>681859676
Man, I am just like you. Apparently I'm not that bad looking but I have no social skills at all, in high school I was called a drug dealer and a school shooter, it was shit. I can't talk to people for shit and everybody just thinks I'm a cunt but somehow I was able to get a gf, so just hold on man and eventually you'll find people.
>>
>>681875864

>>681875864

It's really hard to explain.. my mind just shuts down. It's just not at all wired for social situations.
>>
File: nihilism.jpg (19 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.jpg
19 KB, 1024x640
>>681876198
>>
>>681876271
This happens to me too, I dont want to get on some medication because i cant afford it, but maybe weed works? Ive smoked and the only difference was my mind was spoken more
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1193x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1193x305
>>681875269
He may have been one of your best friends, but you weren't one of his if that happened. You've got to be optimistic, but you've got to be realistic. You've got to put yourself first because nobody else will. Friends help friends out, but anyone who gets mad about you doing what's best for you instead of them isn't worth it.

I feel you on the job. If it's about the money, then it's about the money. If it sucks, then you'd better get used to it.
>>
>>681876257
Yeah, or if you want instant gratification, hold on to your own cock, say "fuck the world" and after you've gotten off, shoot someone.
>>
File: 1460934580691.png (550 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
1460934580691.png
550 KB, 350x400
>>681859676
Hey man I appreciate your kind of company. I personally am fairly social and have friends and enjoy parties but the best people I've ever known are like you.

I'm 21. Let's figure shit out and but an apartment somewhere. Trust me in appreciate great prole with no social skills.

I'm almost praying we can do this. I fuckimg hate my life.
>>
>>681876445
A great medication for those symptoms would be cyanide.
>>
>>681876363

Edge.
>>
>>681876677
Oh also if you're on medication, I've been there. If you do drugs, I've been there. Just looking for someone to start over with. Let's go elsehwere, make businesses, fail, succeed, meet people and live.
>>
>>681876885
like I've said before in this thread over and over: fuck the world, kill yourself, and abandon all hope. It's the easiest way to go in this absurd world.
>>
>>681876469
I realize that now. I try to be optimistic, but it can be hard. I only mentioned the mental illness in the greentext, but I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, clinical depression, and major anxiety. I have no money for medicine, just nicotine when shit gets bad.

I've been working the job for two years now. It felt like it was getting better for a while, now for the past few months the monotonous shit is just weighing down more and more.

And I wasn't expecting any responses other than "kys", just needed to vent, but thanks for the real answers, anon.
>>
File: edgemaster.png (322 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
edgemaster.png
322 KB, 420x420
>>681876685
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 604x453
>>681876271
>>681876445

I know how that goes, I used to freeze up a lot. It can get better though.

Main things that helped me were just experience and practice. Keep putting yourself in social situations and you'll keep getting more comfortable in them. Watch how other people do it, and learn from them. The ability to keep a conversation going is vital. Don't worry about coming off as weird. It will happen, but I garuntee that most of the stuff you think comes off as weird isn't. It's not easy, but just be yourself (for the most part). Some people will reject you, but once you hit it off with some people your confidence will grow.
>>
File: sdf.jpg (33 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
sdf.jpg
33 KB, 320x480
>>681877152

>long rambling about DESTROYING YOUR LIFE AND FUCKING KILLING URSELF MAN ITS THE ONLY WAY and other contrived bullshit that i've seen 10,000 times on this site that you actually think has a prayer in working

Time to walk away from the computer for twenty minutes or so sport
>>
>>681877416
It doesn't get better, Mr. 4ever alone. Seriously, people, kill yourselves. Do it for me, the man with the anti-plan. Mass graves can be dug, and I'm sure you asshats would all fit in nicely.
>>
When and If you ever do anything.. Or if you do anything ever, that is not some other person's requirement. Then when that happens It will come from an act of your own Will. You will everything into existence and the future is very dependent on what you will. How you get to 'the will' is through an internal dialogue that can sometimes be lost, hindered, or twisted. And what changes your internal dialogue is reason. Any reason, or a good reason. Just find any reason and will something through an internal dialogue and flexibility with the effects of your actions. Create life, it will be fun.
>>
>>681859676

bunch of fucking women in here

>go to war, watch my friends die and kill a man at 19 years old
>come home all fucked up
>can't sleep
>drink, fuck, snort the pain away
>decide I've had enough
>straighten up and get on with my life
>boss as fuck job and slammin gf
>still love /b/ from my days of being all jacked up

stop feeling sorry for yourselves and get your shit together
>>
File: 1398687971441.png (589 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
1398687971441.png
589 KB, 610x813
ITT FAGGOTS who discovered that being an adult is too hard for them.

Don't give a fuck about the opinions of people who you don't respect. Do what you want, when you want, how you want without impeding on others or breaking the law unless you can get away with it. If doing shit you don't enjoy is what leads to what you want then so be it. That's the suffering we all must endure at some point. Understand that life isn't all about "doing the right thing" that's all bullshit unless you have a family nad want the generic family life. Success on your own is about being smart enough to bend the rules in your favor at every possible opportunity and using every failure as a learning experience without wasting time dwelling on shit that can never be changed.

If you ever want to be taken seriously don't bring up vanity when speaking about your feelings. It's a sign that you are 100% bitch and should KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>681877652
Yeah, no. I think I'll keep it up as long as my movies keep running and the booze keeps flowing. I'm not "edgy" twat, I really, REALLY want snapchats, what have you, of some real suicides. I'll never stop.
>>
>>681877876
Who knows his shit? This Anon!
>>
>>681877684
>edgemaster
summer is sure coming
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 900x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 900x370
>>681877684
If it doesn't get better, then you didn't put in the effort. I'm not talking about some half-assed, quit when it gets hard, shit. I'm talking about real effort. Giving it everything you've got. Failing, and getting right back up.

Or you can keep making excuses.
>>
>>681877891
Ah, a kindred spirit.
>>
>>681878153
I've been here since 2006. Good assumption, emphasis on ASS. I'm fucking 34 you god damned children. I want summerfags to kill themselves for my pleasure. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>681877968

ur a monster

Drink yourself into a stupor and don't wake up, please...I'm sure your dead father gave you a nice template to work with. But sounds like you don't need much encouragement, as long as the beer and movies are a-flowin'. Have fun failing at getting those snapchats--but failure isn't a new thing for you, is it?

>inb4 millionaire with five houses and a hot ass muh fuggin bitch
>>
>>681878205
No, no, no. Just quit now while the quittin's good.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x333
>>681877159
Np bro. That's how depression goes, it goes away you think it's gone, then it comes back to try to drag you down. You don't need medication, you just need to learn to deal with it consistently.

Good luck man, I'm sure things will start looking up for you.
>>
>>681878463
your posts make you seem like a "le mememaster 2edgi4u" 14 year old
an hiro plz
>>
>>681878596
Nope. Not a millionaire. Rent apartment, and I'm single. Good try though. I'm no megalomaniac, I just want some chaos. And thank you, I AM a monster of the highest order, a man who has not a care in the world because he forgot to give a damn. I want blood, I want death, I want gore, and I want it from whiny teens and early 20 year olds who have yet to know what life is really about. I'll be that monster all day, every day.
>>
>>681879016

Dear lord you are a fucking faggot hahahahahah.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 640x640
>>681879016
What's been bothering you bro?
>>
>>681878838
hell, you want a pic of my DL? I've been here before project Chanology and you doubt it? Laugh's on you.
>>
>>681879265
Yes, I also want to see your death livestreamed
>>
>>681879177
Nothing bothers me much. Traffic jams and other people in my way mainly. Thanks for asking, though. I appreciate the consideration
>>
File: tart.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tart.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
>>681879016
>>
>>681879421
That's the fucking spirit! Now that I've helped to open your eyes to the wish for a live-streamed death, my job is done. However, I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>681879177
scroll up, whiners are what's bothering me. Anyways, who says I'm not a bot, troll, group of people, or just here to see what damage can be done. Previously, I was called a monster and I own that shit. Try to cut my head off, I'm the fucking Hydra. Reply to me, 3 more pop up. HAHAHA!
>>
If anyone cares about my story;
>girl I'm in love with has bf
>I sulk, am depressed but manage to get a gf
>first love breaks up with her bf
>they get back together
>they break up again
>3 months later
>I do not love my gf as much as I used to, for the main reason of maturity.
>now, my first love has a boyfriend
>just tonight, first love told me she plans on getting back with her ex and they agreed to, one day
>meanwhile, I'm in a cess pool of despair and depression

Sigh. I know this makes me sound like a loser, but I just don't know what to do anymore. I love her so so much, I always have, for the better part of a decade. I thought I had my chance, coming back to this town. Seeing her again. But no. Life has to come and fuck me in the ass, like it always does.

And with that, I end my depression-fueled rant.
>>
Fuck this stupid life. Fuck living on a tiny ass speck spending my entire existence wishing i could see another small fraction of the speck and not even being granted that. Fuck wanting some other useless person to speak too. fuck everyone's self importance. Fuck the lie we all live as if there's a plan like it'll all turn out well in the end.
>>
>>681877891

Nah, you should take all opinions about yourself into consideration and see how much truth, if any, they hold. Don't let the way they're said or with what intent the speaker means get in your way of taking them into consideration. You will get ahead if you evaluate all criticism insulting or not and use it to improve yourself, you will practice generally judging reality more accurately (a clear view of the world is of utmost importance if you wish to succeed), and you learn to truly not care what people think.

People who don't like you may say the truth about you, even if it is packaged in contempt and hatred, that your closest would never say.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x682
>>681879957
What is it about whiners that bothers you?
>>
Sigh. Guys I'm going to kill myself tonight, it's just to much. You guys helped me for as long as you can but I'm done. It's been real, peace.
>>
>>681879957

>not realizing he was being mocked

Nice job on owning being a tryhard retard.
>>
>>681880537
wheres the stream
>>
>>681880494
They whine too much. Where's the confusion on that one? Anyone comine HERE for life advice should by default kill themselves. I'm just helping them along to find the road that leads to them shutting the hell up about their pathetic lives. We're all pathetic, disgusting beings and I'm cool with that. All I want is a death toll. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>681880750
Why? Is that the first thing you wonder when someone says they are gonna kill themselves? "Hey man thats great and all but could I watch you ?"
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 599x925) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 599x925
>>681880223
What's her name? What's your relationship with her?
>>
>>681880537
Thank you! Say "hi" to the devil or whatever when you see her/him/them. Tell 'em Bacchus sent you, I need the references.
>>
>>681880223
Guy from the 4th story in the thread here.

From what I've learned from the only relationship I had and years of being torn up afterwards, I've realized this: people aren't being assholes when they tell you to move on for the nth time. In trying to work on myself and get my own shit together for me, and not for anyone else, I've thrown together some kind of patchwork motivation for living.
>>
Why do we do this with each other?guys I'm so fucking sad. I don't know weather to cry until I pass out or crash my truck into a wall:.(

I just want to be happy
>>
>>681881149
Give us a story. What's going on?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (87 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
87 KB, 800x800
>>681859676
>Be 20
>Meet girl, absolutely innocent, the most adorable thing you can think of
>Get with her, everything was pretty good
>Out of the blue one day, says she thinks I treat her more like a friend than a girl, friend
>By this time we had been together for a couple of years or so
>Argue, end up splitting
>No contact for about 3 month, we probably had the odd chat every now and again
>Speak to her recently, find out she slept with 7 guys whilst we split. 7 guys in the space of 3 month.

Kek so she became a massive slit after we split.
Truthfully part of me did kinda hurt when I heard that because she practically worshipped me at one point.
Sad thing is part of me cares about her but truthfully I just want to do a fuck and chuck now
>>
>>681880537
please post stream link.
>>
>>681879016

i hope you're not serious, because this is one the eye clawingly gay things i have ever seen posted on this site.
>>
>>681881149
happiness is earned, not a given. Delight in disaster, the "happiness" will be neverending.
>>
>>681881336
Serious as a heart attack, which, by the way, as I said before can be induced by only ONE milligram of insulin. Go on, try it! And leave the gays alone, they have enough to deal with lulz
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 800x800
>>681880878
Obviously no one likes people who whine all the time, but you seem to be going out of your way to be angered by it and to put them down. It's not natural to have so much hatred for people who are not directly wronging you. More likely you are just projecting your own self-hatred outward.
>>
>>681881229
>22
>in a relationship with 41 y/o
>Love her to death but we have grown apart
>both work and hardly see one another
>not to mention this woman is my friends mom
>all 3 of us strugle with our relationships with on another
>we're all at fault for the way everything is right now
>we work shitty jobs we hate
>she really fell of after she had my first daughter
>I love my baby with all my heart and she's the only one that seems worth it
>life is just a general wreck right now

I'm sorry guys. I'm so sorry. I can't even cry any more. The drugs don't help at this point. I just want my wife back man. I've ruined everything.
>>
File: 1461702123330.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461702123330.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
I haven't been happy for a long time. There's nothing necessarily bad in my life. Turning 21, work shit job, live with my father, and I don't have any friends. I'm a bit lonely, but not bad. I'm just not happy, and honestly don't know what I want. I don't have any dreams or goals, I'm just sort of here, depressed. Any thoughts, besides kill myself? I'm saving that for down the road a ways.
>>
>>681881730
i know, we all have our little outlets.

i'm sure having your childhood raped out of you wasn't easy.
>>
>>681881855
If it's really not working with your wife, it might be best to let her go. I realize that it's probably the hardest decision to make for you right now, but cutting out certain people from my life, no matter how painful at first, has been the best thing for me. I don't have kids or any family at all, really, so I can't really comment on the kid.

Sober up tomorrow and think shit through. Job, relationships, you and your daughter's future, etc. Talk to a friend if you need to. You might feel like you don't want to burden them, but a real friend will listen.
>>
>>681882441
Thank you
>>
>>681882588
No problem, and good luck, anon.
>>
Look, it's okay to wallow once in awhile.

Just don't make coming to these threads a habit, and stop bitching if you do it all the time. If any of you are serial complainers, you need to sack the fuck up.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 540x1524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 540x1524
>>681881251
Give it time brother. It's hard to get entirely over someone who was such a big part of your life. You'll get there
>>
>>681882764
AH! Another kindred spirit! Don't let these swine get to you, all of their angst and self-hatred will end up with them dead sooner than later (let's hope)
>>
>>681883029

I'm the guy who's been trolling you the whole time, dumbfuck.
>>
>>681881761
no, no, no, you've got me all wrong. If these people were gleefully exhibiting their joy I'd be tearing them a new asshole just the same. Misanthropy knows no limits
>>
>>681881761
This is the general attitude of 90% of posts on /b/ whether or not it's how they feel, they're trolling, or just an edgy high schooler with no idea of how life works yet. Just scroll past in a thread like this.
>>
>>681883230
If I've been trolled and I still have a big ol' grin on my face, did it really work? I haven't had many "feels" in a long, long time before now. I've just been waiting for a "bitching about my pathetic life post" to let it aaaallllll out. Goddamn it's so sweet when innocence is absent from all thought and I'm just here to provoke. Please, if you get the "feels" then just do it. An hero. We don't need you in this world. We need cold, hard logic.
>>
listen up, dipshits. some of you need to go find a fucking father figure and get beaten by him, because you are top tier pathetic.

life isn't easy, and you think your petty problems are actually worth my time to read them. the people in this thread that have been being assholes ARE DOING YOUR PATHETIC SELF A FAVOR....get over yourselves or take the advice that has been given multiple times in this thread.
>>
>>681882764
Sack up or an hero. Flip a coin.
>>
>>681859676
Look back at your parent
You are just another copier of their personailty and their history
Try to figure things out from there and youll notice how trapped you are
>>
>>681883800
FINALLY! More than a couple of us are tired of bitching and whining kids who haven't experienced shit since they had their braces taken off their teeth! I say lay into them and hard! Welcome to real life, kiddos!
>>
>>681884080

Holy shit hahahahaha. Still me, you stupid motherfucker.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 540x960
>>681883236
I was angry at the world for a long time. Once I figured out I was really angry at myself it made shit a lot better. But, if that's what you like, go for it.
>>
>>681859676
Same man, i just look at my self as vessel to help my niece and nephew have a good life when they grow up. If you give yourself into a totally selfless goal it helps you feel purpose
>>
>>681882158
Were you traumatized in your early childhood or adolescence? That would explain it, probably. If not, just remember: mental illness can affect anyone.
>>
>>681884494
Oh, I don't just like it, I fuck it in the ass without a reach around. You get one life and some asshats want to spend it on 4chan trying to get advice? That's a failure on their parents' parts, I'm just the cold, harsh reality of their decision to air their dirty laundry on fucking 4chan. I mean, really, you came HERE for advice? We love torture porn, loli threads, spiderman interruptions etc and you take any of this seriously?!? To quote Oscar Wilde "don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive"
>>
was recently diagnosed as schizotypal. it sucks, man.
anyone got any advice to get over it? i think it's curable.
>>
>>681861135
You just gotta force yourself to be pleasant and hang out if invited. Every instinct at the time may tell you to do the opposite, but you just gotta go for it
>>
I too am thinking about an hero

heres my
kik: Loganbaby101
snapchat: bandbitch4ever

pic related
its me
>>
>>681885042
Yeah, let yourself go apeshit nuts and do what you will. Leave a trail of blood but remember to save that last round in the chamber for yourself. Jail/prison sucks worse than the real world. Work up to it, start doing crazy shit that can't be understood by outsiders to establish an insanity plea and just go bonkers.
>>
File: 1461473586887.gif (304 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1461473586887.gif
304 KB, 250x188
>>681884728
I guess I was traumatized to a degree, and afterwards was made to take anti depressants on and off from ages 9-17. I just don't fit it now, and there's nothing I want. I don't have any good reasons for being depressed, I just am now. I guess I'm more lost than anything.
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 480x445
>>681884937
I hope no one takes the advice here too seriously, but this shit helped me a lot back in the day. It's amazing how honest you can be with literal strangers. Also nice to talk to some kindred spirits, it does take a certain type of person to hang out on /b/.
>>
>>681885384
OMG, PLEASE DO IT. I've been trying my damndest for hours to get some live-action gore streamed to my flatscreen and no takers. Any idea on how you will do it or do you need some suggestions?
>>
>>681867317
Ask her to hang out. Seriously, do it. The only thing you have to fear is regret from not doing. Take the opportunity while it's here. Suck up the awkwardness, whatever, and just fucking do it.
>>
>>681885384
i'd message you but i get anxious over shit like that, so let's talk on here.
why you wanna an hero, logan?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 622x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 622x621
>>681885042
What symptoms have you been having ?
>>
>>681885705
Will send nudes if you give me a reason to live
will timestamp kik and snapchat
>inb4 bait
>>
>>681885518
that's completely normal anon. i was traumatized like crazy as a kid (saw my father choke my mother) and i have nothing to be upset about now. but i still suffer from depression and anxiety. that's normal. i wish i could help you more.
>>
>>681885384
Whats been causing these thoughts? How long have they been going on?
>>
>>681885656
No, I really want to see the blood, the gore, hear the death rattle all live on stream. I have no morals and my ethics only cover small children, helpless animals, and the extremely elderly. I've been called a monster, my post referred to as "gay" and yet not one person in this thread realizes that all I want is the end of humanity. Free up some parking spaces and give me full access to every pharmacy on earth. Once again, too much to ask?
>>
>>681885777
It is really personal. i just need some privacy, im reaching out to people to message me privately...im anxious to live and to die.
i just really really want someone to give me areason after getting to know me personally. this thread will die. and i will still be alone...please
>>
'Cause suicide is painless/ it brings on many changes/ and I can take or leave it if I tryyyyyy

not that anyone born in the last 20 years or so would know what the hell I'm talking about.
>>
>>681885786
apparently, according to my psychologist, i am eccentric in many ways. i dont keep myself clean looking, i ramble, stuff like that.
i've been having psychosis for the last three years. i've been having depression and severe social anxiety for the last five years.
look it up, i fit most if not all the symptoms of schizotypal.
>>
File: 1461887916368.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461887916368.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
kill yourself faggot end it all just end it. But do it on live stream.
>>
>>681886221
okay, i'll message you now.
>>
File: An_Hero.jpg (52 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
An_Hero.jpg
52 KB, 751x418
>>681859676
Kill yourself weakling faggot. You fail at life.
>>
>>681886221
if you're that miserable I'd be more than willing to give you advice on kill yourself with whatever's in your house. Hit me up, soon to be dead girl
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 656x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 656x788
>>681886192
Sounds kinda crazy. You having some kind of psychotic episode bro?
>>
>>681886551
Ill reply when i can...just getting personal with someone takes time with me...but ill stay as long as you guys (you) message me
>>
>>681861536
get a job faggot
>>
>>681886749
You arent making it any better! on kik that is. but...i have nothing to live for nor die for...humor me.... give me options. i could go either way right now....
>>
>>681886809
i'm the same. i just messaged you then. i'll probably not talk for a while considering a lot is going on but i'll try my best.
>>
>>681887126
Thanks anon...IM on the fence about this shit
>>
>>681887291
you can call me kane if you wish.
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 500x346
>>681886481
Sounds rough brother. Best advice I can give you is that it can get better. I've been diagnosed with all sorts of shit and I've got through it, lots of people do.

You've just got to get your confidence up. Figure out where you have problems and work on them. Figure out what helps, and stick to it. Find some things to ground yourself to reality. Start with small shit and work up to bigger things.
>>
>>681886784
Nope, I'm as calm and relaxed as ever, but I'm what you normies might call a, how do I put it...sick fuck. I am just an awful human being but I bloody well own it which is more than I can say for the avid church goers in the deep south of the US. So which is better, to be an honest asshole on the surface or to put up a false and forced sense of z\altruistic nonsense based on a book so old that it has very littleto say about the modern era? I am an antichrist in the vein of Dionysos as Nietszche say him and for that I am unapologeticf. To end, come at me bro
>>
File: kane.jpg (7 KB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
7 KB, 300x173
>>681887452
>>
>>681887452
Thanks. Kane
>>
>>681887936
fucking busted.
>>
>>681887801
thanks for your advice anon. i've been diagnosed with a many of things too, but this one sticks out for some strange reason. like they've finally got the diagnosis right.
>>
>>681887951
it's okay. just message me back when you're ready. :)
>>
File: Samaritans-3.jpg (229 KB, 652x884) Image search: [Google]
Samaritans-3.jpg
229 KB, 652x884
Hey /b/.
How are you guys tonight?
>>
I've been depressed for a really long time, depression and severe social anxiety. Tried to kill myself a few times but thank fuck i was too autistic to pull it off. 21 yo kissless virgin, been in self imposed hermitage since I was like 6. In hindsight lots of people tried to be friends with me, even girls trying to be with me from time to time. I'm finally ready and in a mental state to start working on some of my issues, they aren't as titanic as i always believed but I just don't know how, I've got no one to help me get my foot in the door. why did i do this to myself? it didn't need to be this way.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 500x666
>>681888183
Np man. Getting the disanosis right had always helped me out. It's a lot easier to work on it once you've identified it.
>>
>>681888347
okay.
>>
>>681888605
if i could choose to be someone other than myself (and I wish i could because I hate myself so much), it'd probably be bob ross.
>>
File: image.png (829 KB, 1009x728) Image search: [Google]
image.png
829 KB, 1009x728
>>681887813
Nothing wrong with being a sick motherfucker if you don't hurt anyone.
>>
I've got to go. Unlike most of you, my weekend involves NOT wallowing in self pity but instead destroying the delusions of altruism, universal peace, and a magnamimous humatarian state--all of which are untenable. Have fun with the rest of your little pity party, it's been fun! See you all in whatever imaginary after life if any exists!
>>
>be me
>17 at the time
>addicted to drugs
>involved with a "gang"
>I came from a sketchy past
>abusive family
>I guess doing shit like this just made me feel alive
>me and my friends start stealing so we can pay for things we'd like to do (drugs mainly)
>one day we decide to rob this old guy
>sneak into his storage
>grab everything valueable
>see a nice looking suitcase
>grab it
>the guy comes through the door
>he has a gun
>oh shit.jpg
>sees its just two teenagers and lowers it
>gives us a speech which I don't remember outside of a few word
>"You guys can't do this shit this young, you have an entire life left ahead of you. You will regret this, trust me I know."
>he says he has to call the cops
>I freaked out and reacher for something to hit him with
>the suitcase
>hit him as hard as I can with it
>it falls to the ground without even making a sound
>he's not breathing
>friend runs away

>I didn't mean to kill him
>shit
>I can't stop thinking about his words "you will regret this I know"
>I run until I'm about five miles away
>realize I still have his suitcase
>it has a code
>smash the lock off
>open it
>inside were three bullets, a handgun, and a piece of paper.
>grab the paper
>its a suicide note.
>I realized what he mean't now
>this inspires me to get my life on track
>three years later and it's looking pretty good
>I have a stable job, a girlfriend and several friends who aren't crazy
>still addicted to drugs but doing much better
>each night I tell my gf something else about my life
>she always helps me through it
>inspires me to go to therapy
>walking home one day after a session
>go into the house, grab a beer and get on 4chan.
>why are there only three threads repeated over and over?
>after awhile a cop pull into the driveway
>they caught me
>>
>>681888915
good riddance.
>>
>>681869350
you're the saddest person in here.
>>
File: image.png (398 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
image.png
398 KB, 960x554
>>681888535
Can't change your past bro, but you can definetly improve yourself. Look at what mistakes you have made before, and learn from them. Identify the problems and try to improve them. Always best to start with some small ones.
>>
So i gotta ask, at what point do you ask for help on mental stuff?
>been in and out of these periods where music is literally describing me, not me just identifying with it.
>Also, vision has seemed to changed, though really slowly and subtlety.
>feel like everything has a sharp outline, kinda cartoony feel.
>Best way i can describe it is that i feel like im in real-life virtual reality, though most dont know how that feel yet.
>I seem to swim through my reality, really hard to explain.
These, and some other issues, have been affecting my life, dramitically. I only ask, because i read somewhere that when any thoughts/actions affect your life in an obvious bad way, that you should seek help.
something like that..
>>
>>681888772
didnt bob ross die, anon? :(
>>
>>681889455
I meant while he was alive, but i'd take deaths sweet embrace over my current existence any day. The only reason I haven't killed myself is that I don't want to put that handful of people that care about me through that. I live only for them.
>>
File: 1409460370131.jpg (104 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1409460370131.jpg
104 KB, 500x667
>>681888915
lashing out isnt going to fix your own problems.
Why not ask for some help, you are anon afterall..
>>
>>681889707
i'm in the same boat as you. we must keep fighting our demons for those who at the end of our miserable day, will love us no matter what.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 586x778) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 586x778
>>681889454
Did this start suddenly or build up? Have you done any drugs or have depression?
>>
>>681888973
>hide under the bed and shout for my gf to answer it
>she doesn't respond
>I realize if I don't answer they will knock down the door
>go to door and open it
>I could tell in an instant that it wasn't for me
>"Are you Mr. Anon? I regret to inform you that Ms. Anon has died tonight"
>it was unreal
>the only person I ever loved was dead
>out of all the girls I dated I feel like she was the only one that gave a shit
>I ask if I can see the body
>I drive to the station
>her body is mutilated, it's like nothing I'd ever seen on this site. She appears to have been stabbed multiple times.
>I walk out of the police station without saying a word
>I still search for answers every day I browse this site looking for an answer
>instead I find nothing
>Im back to where I started.
Im going to end it tonight /b/. Thank you all.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 722x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 722x451
>>681889707
That's crazy talk. What about yourself don't you like?
>>
>>681861536
Happy birthday
>>
>>681888973
damn dude>>681890042
>>
Giving my body up for a reason to live
kik Loganbaby101
Snapchat: bandbitch4ever
>>
>>681890134
everything. deep in my subconscious I believe that I am the stupidest, the ugliest, the least capable. I know in the thinking part of my brain that this isn't true but I can never get over that hurdle, the lies my mind tells me are perfectly crafted for my fears and insecurities so I just can't get over that final hurdle. I can see my problem, identify it as being an illness rather than reality but I just can't
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x800
>>681890042
Thays some crazy shit bro. You'll get through this shit though.
>>
File: 1400986691768.png (43 KB, 870x598) Image search: [Google]
1400986691768.png
43 KB, 870x598
>>681889975
The music thing, i had really strongly about 2 years ago, then it went away.
The distorted vision, its been slow and subtle, like i said. It doesnt feel right, i Know im not right in this aspect. Its probably the most taxing thing really.
I 'm afraid though, my family has mental issues all over, especially the last 2 generations.
But me recognizing it should be a good sign im not off my shit yet, right?
>>
Anons, I know a song you'll cry to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHEJ8TH_XRM
>>
File: 1455512981513.gif (799 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1455512981513.gif
799 KB, 696x478
Anyone else know tfw madly in love with a girl, but she's a slut

There's no other like her either
>>
>>681891048
I'd love to have that problem. Even with a slut at least you wouldn't be alone.
>>
>>681891048
i used to be in love with a huge slut.
i feel your pain, her name was Jess
if anyone wants to talk to her, her snapchat is Jessquinn107
>>
File: 1392184797547.jpg (49 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1392184797547.jpg
49 KB, 400x267
I Just Wish Someone Would Ask Me If I'm OK.
>>
>>681890483
You've got to get over self hate. What do you think causes these thoughts?
>>
>>681890692
Schizophrenic anon from earlier here.

You're right, recognizing it is great. I mainly only have aural hallucinations and just a general serious disconnect from most people, but hallucinations are scary and hard to deal with. I usually just smoke a cigarette or two when I hear shit that I know for sure isn't there and it helps curb it. It sounds strange, but just keep checking to make sure your logic still makes sense. When 2+2 doesn't equal 4, I just leave where ever I am and get away from everyone else until things make sense again.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 465x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 465x579
>>681890692
As long as you know that your crazy, you aren't crazy. You seem to have a pretty good pattern of it, talk to a doctor. There are ways to manage it.
>>
>>681891280
i have learned one thing anon, if you keep covering up your depression with jokes and being weird (like i do) no one will ever assume, the real problem is when you say something and no one listens....
>>
>>681891280
Give us a story. What's happening?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.