[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADVICE THREAD. Anon, post your problem here, and other anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: tumblr_o3luxqImwh1tfkuabo1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3luxqImwh1tfkuabo1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x281
ADVICE THREAD.
Anon, post your problem here, and other anons will give you helpful advice.
>>
File: abathur.jpg (99 KB, 740x509) Image search: [Google]
abathur.jpg
99 KB, 740x509
how to i play a strong abathur?
>>
i need a lover. i went to bars, had one night stands but how the fuck should i keep her?
after a short relationship (5months) idk how to make women like me for more than 6 hours.
>>
39 year old anon here. I have been here a long ass time and I'm married with two boys. My problem is my wife refuses to get a job so i work 70 hours a week. Sex rarely happens and I have never cheated. So here is my problem.....I can't seem to stop visiting this place every fucking day. It is the one constant thing in my life. Help?
>>
25 year old here. What is the good deck in the new meta in Hearthstone? How do I reach legend? Please respond
>>
How can I add an inch to my length or girth?
>>
Guys... I have this weird fetish where I like to see women with their clothes off. Wat do?
>>
OP's advice
>bend over and take it
>>
19, no job, virgin, still on learners.
What do you guys suggest I do to help me get a girlfriend? I know I need to get off my learners and get a job but how would I meet someone? At a work place or will I just need to go out and search? Don't feel like going to bars would be the place because I would rather find an inexperienced girl so it's like we are both sharing something new together and finding someone like that at bars/night clubs seems very unlikely... Any advice or questions?
>>
>>681802202
Literally be yourself or you will be pretending for the rest of your life.
>>
>>681802856
If you're at least a 5/10 you should get at least try your luck on tinder. But get a job so you can get paid part-time cashier or stock isn't that bad for your age m8
>>
>>681802289
If it is getting you through the week as a form of joy why stop?
>>
>>681802856
no fap
no pc
no tv
do push/pull ups
run outside if you can
imagine
>>
>>681803056
i was always being myself, but no girl wants something serious. dafuq
>>
>>681802202
Don't jump the gun for sex. And bars are probably not a good place to finding someone who wants a relationship. Your job or school, will create a more friendly environment so you can hopefully have a conversation that won't be subliminally led by the possibility of sex. And from there you can just hang out casual and if it clicks, than you can start dating.
>>
>>681802720
You can't.
>>
>>681803201
first very good advice. nice. ty
>>
>>681802289
anon there is this dude gary brodsky look him up
>>
>>681802759
That's literally every warm blooded mammal's fetish.
>>
>>681802856
You all agree getting my licence and getting a job is first priority so I have more independence?
>>
>>681802720
work out your kegel muscels it makes your dick a litlle more thicker
>>
I have a 28yo parent-matched virgin PhD student boyfriend. Am 21, about to graduate uni. No love, planned to get married this November. Will it work out?
>>
How do I get a guy to dick me in the aas
>>
what is the best way to steal lot of cash
>>
>>681803500
imagine that those 0 dubs were his balls and 5 was his 5 inch dick
>>
>>681803500
Ugly gay men are of plenty.
>>
>>681802856
First, start planning for the long term. The mistakes you made that led up to your life now started around the age of 14. Get into the gym every day, mix lifting and cardio on alternate days, don't expect to see results for six months. Socialize; go for any social events your friends suggest, and meet new people through whatever interests you think are fun so you can hang out with them too.

>>681802720
Impossible, unless you're a fatass in which case getting down below 10% body fat will help.

>>681802289
Cancel the internet. Have you talked to your wife or do you just act whipped?

>>681802202
Advice is simple - spend more time at the gym, spend more time reading, spend more time pursuing projects you think are fun/rewarding. Socialize.
>>
>>681803500
show him your ass butt naked it will do the work
>>
>>681801493
I like a girl and i think she likes me back but shel never tell me and we rarely if ever talk because i fear the friendzone and she fears getting close to anyone what do?
>>
I am 30 pounds overweight. I am under a lot of stress (work and school) and I have problems with eating my emotions. I know the solution should be "just don't eat" but it's definitely like I have no real control over it. What do I do?
>>
File: feel_refeel.jpg (210 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
feel_refeel.jpg
210 KB, 525x700
Alright, OP.

I'm a fat fuck, I've always been a fat fuck. I met my girlfriend and she was hot and kind and sweet and thoughtful, and despite me being a fat fuck, she has been with me three years. Even wants to marry me. Sees past my bullshit.

But slowly and steadily, she's been gaining weight, too. Now she's a fatter fuck than I am. Her tits went from nice to saggy, and now her nipples point down and in toward each other. She has recently shaved her head completely, losing all her pretty hair. I heard a recording I made of us talking when we were first together, and she sounded so much happier than she does now. Yet now, she says she's more in love with me than ever, so I don't think it has anything to do with me.

But man, I'm finding myself more and more unattracted to her. Even somewhat repulsed by her current looks. Where she was understanding and accommodating to me, I am not to her.

I feel like a bigger fuck than ever about the whole situation. But guys, she looks like more of a big burly man than I do now.

What the fuck do I do.
>>
>>681804055

Not OP. You say you're both fat? Say you want to improve yourself and say it will be more fun if the two of you do it together. Go to the gym, go for walks and hikes, whatever, make it fun. Cook healthy food together. You can both improve yourselves. Bonus, if you find that spending more time together sucks, you guys know that you have to break up.
>>
Have just about 7 x 5.5 inch D (it's a grow-er), still feel a little insecure
>I know it's not that big, but I know it's above avg
>feel like everyone wants or wants to have a 9 inch cock
>>
how to stop fapping every night?
>>
What does it mean if a girl says "oh come on you gotta admit. :D You are no easy guy".
>>
>>681804546
cut your hands off

here you gio
>>
>>681804055
This.>>681804380
>>
>>681804380
Tried that, she has no interest. I even suggested just walking together each day. She just comes home from work and wants to watch Netflix.
>>
I'm 24. No job history (Under the table type situations). Highest education level: GED. Family has abandoned me after forcing hospitalization as a child. I was hospitalized many times from 12 - 18. It was like being held prisoner, and now I just can't seem to function. I can keep control for a good amount of time, but if a threat (And here is the problem) even a small threat, like someone standing too close to me, I'll lose my shit. I'm at the point where I can ask multiple times nicely, then one not so nice, then physical violence. I can't watch prison or hospital movies without flying into a rage, not an uncontrolled one, no, one where I start plotting my revenge and I don't care if innocents get hurt, when in that mindset, even just writing this I want to kill something.

I am a black sheep, unloved, loser, degenerate, who is to blame for everything, seriously everything. Her tennant moved out without notice? My fault. My brother says that his new stepdad is taking his fathers place? He never said that, I'm a liar, and am trying to make her feel bad.

When I got my licence on my own, I called her and was super happy, until I hear "I never wanted you to have a license". I said, "I got another call, I'll call you later" then fell to the floor, one of very few times that has ever happened to me. Just heart broken. No matter what, I am the worst person in the world. When I call my mom, she doesn't say hello, she says "What do you want?" or "I'm busy, don't call me".

What is my problem? That all I want is love, and all I get is hate. That I don't have a chance, there is no saving grace for me, I am simply going to die, alone, and unloved.
>>
>>681804583

You're probably either overly dramatic, emotionally disconnected, or psychotic. Stop doing it.
>>
>>681804518
When people measure their dicks, do they do it erect? Sometimes I find some peoples dick size claims to be very hard to believe when flacid
>>
File: 1446762446041.jpg (186 KB, 950x647) Image search: [Google]
1446762446041.jpg
186 KB, 950x647
>>681801493
I live with my alcoholic father and every time I see him shitfaced I want to kill him when he sleeps...
>>
>>681803165
Welcome to the human experience. Some people will always want what they can't have. Don't be that guy ( that's the hard part).

Learn to love and invest in yourself and you'll start to shine like a star, and others will come into your orbit. She'll find you.
>>
I rock the ganj way too much
>>
>>681804804
Mine goes from innie to an outie - flaccid to erect.

Seriously, best case scenario on warm day, inch flaccid.

Erect I am 5 inches+.

Still, small cock, but such growth seems unbelievable, even to me, who deal with it.
>>
>>681803855
Ask her out.
>>
>>681804853
based
roof
koreans
>>
IM OUT OF MIRTAZAPINE FOR AT LEAST A WEEK NOW
I CANT GET NEW
FIRST DAY ON NEW JOB TOMORROW AT 7AM
????
>>
>>681804679

Lead by example, then. Take walks by yourself. There's something to gain for you, personally, as well. Tell her how fun it was, hell, talk about your feelings and how you'd love to share these walks with her or whatever. Something like that. Once she sees that you're actually taking it seriously, she may want to join in.
>>
>>681803491
Yes, arranged marriages work out more often than not, and way more often than conventional ones
>>
17 yr old girl i know from college texted me and said "do you wanna fuck"
im 22

what do
>>
Mom has cancer 3-4 years ago doctor had already told her she had 2 years left
Sucks
Couple months ago we found out she has cancer, ff to 2 months ago she's told surgery is too risky for her that only option left is chemo
she's in mexico because its cheaper and we could afford it
Call her every now and then but i can hear it in her voices she wants to quit says all her bones hurt.. Cont?
>>
>>681805228

What state do you live in? Or country?
>>
>>681804546
insert your benis in someone's asshole
>>
>>681804518
That's erect, non bone pressed. And Ik what you mean, I've had girls see my dick soft but only when I knew it was getting hard so it looked bigger than normal
>flaccid is like 4.5 x 4 inches
>>
>>681802289
Best advice: she has it made and won't change. Can you handle that?

I'm sure that she is the ruler of the roost because you are never there. and you walk around on eggshells because she might get upset.

Your only hope is to redevelop your individual identity. Start hanging out with your friends again, go to concerts with them, get a life outside of the house because when she pulls the divorce card, for that sweet sweet neet/child support check, you'll already be emotionally ready. If you dont, it will crush you and she will absolutely love it.
>>
>>681804804
See>>681805380
>>
Im adicyed to cocaine. What do?
>>
Should I seek trade education and become a barber?

I live in Brazil.
>>
>>681805298
nevada usa
>>
>>681805228
Just wait til she legal. If she is, murda that poon bro. 5 yrs isn't all that bad
>>
>>681805532
More cocaine, obviously.
>>
File: 1460839352325.jpg (92 KB, 738x820) Image search: [Google]
1460839352325.jpg
92 KB, 738x820
Im 15
No grill
Help
>>
>>681804583
>not easy going
but we can never know for sure with not actually knowing you
>>
>>681801493
i have can only really hang out with one person on a one on one basis and long time by myself leads me to really depressed state...this person is going overseas for a month during university holidays
>>
>>681804853
just get drunk with him
>>
>>681803855
Shoot yourself, you're a faggot

>>681803879
Do you track the calories at least? Get MFP on your phone

>>681804055
Hit the gym, lose the weight, then dump her.

>>681804518
Date innocent girls, I guess? If a girl has never been with a big guy you'll be plenty big enough for her

>>681804546
If you jerk off every night, does that mean you spend every night locked in your room so that you can be alone to play with your own cock?

>>681804804
Yes, it has to be erect to have a solid (har har) basis for comparison.

>>681804939
Why do you think your life is so empty that weed seems like the best use of your time and brainpower?
>>
>>681805574
MODS!
Get off 4chan and talk to girls dickweed most girls your age are getting puberty too so they wanna rail some dudes
>>
>>681805895
Yea, I stay up very late and rub one out before bed
>>
>>681803491
Why the hell would you marry him?

>>681805228
Text her with plans to meet up. Jesus christ. Or is she fat or something?

>>681805532
Get clean, see your doctor, get neuro testing, get an rx for legal stimulants
>>
>>681805228
do et anon
else later on you will prob regret it
plus usually grills get tits and ass around 16 so she must be ready and well developed
>>
>>681806103
How much exercise do you get? And are you using your computer/phone/whatever before bed?
>>
>>681806297
oh no, she's fat
but i dig it
>>
>>681804692
dude that made me cry like for real. Well 'm kinda like you, the middle child not loved. I may ask for something then my folks don't give me. Bu my older siblings ask for something 10 times more expensive they get it. Well you will find the one. I did find a girl that likes me for who I was. Even got a job and moved out. My brother that didn't love me, now calls me and asks for money since I got a job.
Don't worry dude, better things will come
>>
>>681806472
post pix
>>
20year old guy here looking for love advice. There's this girl that I've known for about 3 years now. We became good friends and I really like her. I honestly don't see us working out in the long run but I'm crazy about her. I don't want to be. But I am. Everytime I overthink things and I can't come to a conclusion on whether I should tell her I love her/ask her out or ifor I should say nothing and stay as friends and just try to push these emotions away. If I do tell her or whatever I don't know what to do or how to do it.
>>
>>681806544
lol fuck you
>>
>>681801493
How do I last longer in bed?
>>
>>681801493
I have suddenly turned into a lemon, and I want to turn back to the llama I always was. What do I do?
>>
>>681803577
Watch the Ocean's Eleven Trilogy
>>
I posted the first half of this a week ago and people told me I was a terrible person:
>I slept with my friend's wife
>She got pregnant.
>She doesn't know whether me or her husband got her pregnant
>My friend told me a while ago he had weak seed (he wanted to be a sperm donor).
>He never told his wife.
week later:
>She tells him he got her pregnant.

He calls me later and tells me excitedly he got his wife pregnant. He said they stopped using contraceptives three years ago, and never expected having a child. what I'm worried about is dna tests. I believe it's highly likely for these kind of tests become a lot more commonplace within 20 years, and thus it is extremely likely for him to find out it might not be his child.
>>
Broke up with my Girlfriend yesterday. It was a long-distance relationship ...

But i need to get laid.
Should i contact one ex Girlfriend, that i haven't heard form, for almost a year? Sex with her was great.
>>
>>681805709
If only. He is drunk every single day. Sometimes we dont have food but alcohol is always available.
>>
18, got a full time job, get 2 days a week to enjoy myself, usually drunk or hungover through that, no free time in the week, feel like my life is becoming overly repetitive and is pretty much at that point where it will never change... Anyone got anything that might help get out of that loop?
>>
>>681804713
She seemed really interested before. "From the vibes you're giving me it seems like it's you who wants to keep it at friendship level :D" she said once which kind of means she is interested. :D English isn't my first language so idk.

I hope she is not reading this thread, that would be embarrasing.

I'm still gonna ask her out after a couple of days.
>>
>>681806103
Yea, on my pc all night, fap to something then sleep, get very little excercise and before you ask i'm not fat
>>
>>681806390
>>681807177
oops
>>
Got a hot girlfriend, girl os everything I could ask for, can't seem to keep it up when we are going to have sex?
>>
>>681806832
awful human
>>
>>681804055
She got with you because you were safe and non-judgmental; easy. You were a complacent, prideless, less who had no shame and inside she was the same.
Your relationship fosters a toxic environment for you to enable eachother to continue to be complacent, prideless, and shameless.
You need to talk and change something drastically in your own life before you fall into a vicious cycle;
>>
>>681806513
Glad you made it.

To clarify though -

I'm the oldest child, and reverse happened, but I don't care about the material items they get, I just want the stuff that costs nothing, but apparently is the hardest to give.

My siblings half brother and sister, we are like high schoolers who once knew each other, we say hi when we see each other, but that is it.

You know that awkwardness between people who aren't really friends, but knew each other a long time ago? That is how they act towards me. I think the mental wards really fucked over perception of me to my family, despite me having no control over my mother sending me there for week to month to half year stays.

Shit sucks, nothing I say, no matter how logical will be taken seriously, because I'm "Mentally ill". What hurts the most, is that I actually became what they labeled me as, depressed, anxious, everything. Because of this label, they keep a distance, but it's so hard. It's so fucking hard. The ones who aren't struggling get all the love in the world, are able to live at home so they can attend college, which my mom payed for. It's not the paying for college that hurts though, it's the drastically different love shown. I think it's because they are my half brother and sister, I am the lone child from her 2nd marriage, and I was thrown out like trash - My dad got remarried and doesn't talk to me, because he wants that to be his life, not me. It hurts so much. So much.

Sorry for the rant boss.
>>
>>681804583
It means you're a drama queen (faggot) or you're playing hard to get (faggot).
>>
im always cummin to fast. have to fap before sex if not i will be there within 5 minutes... this shit sucks. also sex feels more like an obligation not something i like... what to do anon? no, not suicide
>>
Heres my problem. I play golf after sixth form as just like a hobby to past the time. I've gotten pretty good at it and after a while one of my friends noticed me going there and asked me about it. I told him that's it's fun and I invited him down there. We went to driving range though because he was new. It was pretty fun but he sucked obviously because it was his first time. Anyway now a group of kids that go to our sixth found out about what I do and now they have started to go. They pretty much fuck around and get into people's way. They borrow clubs from the lodge and they even broke one by grounding it. Anyway so today I when I went I noticed a sign that was brand new saying like no profanity on the premise. I asked them about it and they said that they have been getting a ton of complaints about the other group of kids just fucking around and getting in people's way. And when I asked to borrow some clubs for my friend they where very hesitant. To conclude they are fucking up the Gold club itself and my enjoyment of the sport. What should I do
>>
>>681807664
tell them to fuck off if they're not gonna be serious
>>
>>681804804
Being this stupid can't be possible, can it?
>Even McDonald's uses the pre-cooked weight of its meat in its burgers' advertising.
>>
>>681806472
Well you should have some self-respect but w/e. You should be making plans to meet up with her.

>>681806588
Why are you worried about "the long run" if you're crazy about her? Go for it, the emotions aren't going anywhere unless she rejects you first.

>>681806735
What do you think the problem now is?

>>681806832
Another man is going to raise your son for you. You're winning at life. And on top of that, your friend, who was worried about conceiving, gets to have a baby. This is win-win-win. Don't worry about DNA tests, it's a 1-in-100 the kid will need one. (If you want to be paranoid, try to find out his and her bloodtype.)
>>
>>681806588
Does she have a boyfriend?

If yes > Do nothing.

If no > Lay it on the line. /watch?v=Pz26fcmq3S8

Tell her what you are feeling (To an extant - don't be autistic)

- I like our friendship
- I want relationship
???
- Answer.

if yes > Great.

if no > at least you know now.
>>
>>681801493
How can I hypnotize my girlfriend into having a diaper fetish
>>
>>681805380
Never let a woman see your flaccid penis, EVER.
>>
>>681807773
I've tried but they don't care. They would probably get banned but the people who work there are way to nice to do anything like that.
>>
>>681803304
hold on, your job isnt really a good place to find a girlfriend. especially if youre in a position of power there.
>>
>>681807776
Good thing I asked to be sure right? Wont happen again now... Thanks other anons for not being retarded about my question.
>>
>>681807922
Calm down faggot, I'm not an idiot. I know I'm not that far from avg. & I've only been told my dick is big, just have a hard time believing it>>681807922
>>
>>681807541
Fap and stop before cumming. Have 3-5 min break and do again. Repeat few times a week, and you will learn not to cum fast
>>
yo Anons, try to help me on this: Every time I start texting to a girl i find myself being really annoying... I literally spam them without knowing. Face to face it's all fine, but when we text im just way too "spammer".
>>
>>681803327
>warm blooded mammal
i am pretty sure the cold blooded mammals also enjoy this.
>>
>>681805555
Stay in school, anon. It'd be less than one year until she's legal (18). Some states 22 can be with 17. Know the law, you don't wanna be a registered sex offender because kids these days can't be off Social Media with anything:
Fb: anon just gave me the best 4 mins and 4 inches of my day. Lol!
>>
>>681801493
I want to move overseas, but I'm very close to my parents and siblings, and I'm afraid I would regret leaving them. I'm almost 30, single, and my 4 siblings are younger than me, and I just feel like I should be around while they grow up, and spend as much time with my whole family as I can, while I am able to. One of my siblings died at a young age, and it has really made me realize how important it is to spend time with the people you love while you have the chance. But at the same time, I'm quite unhappy with where I live, and where I want to move to is a place that I have lived for a short time in the past, and I was happier there than I have ever been.

I probably won't even get any replies, and I know this is a shitty place to ask for actual, serious advice, but I figured it's worth a shot.
>>
>>681805948
I'm a douchebag that type-scream tattle-tell-posts for 'mods' whenever someone or something offends me instead of using the handy 4chan 'report' function.
What do?
>>
File: image.jpg (847 KB, 2272x3029) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
847 KB, 2272x3029
I have no friends anymore. They all moved, got married etc. I'm 26 and single. How do I make new close friends and eventually find someone to settle down with? I have s good job, live on my own, car, work out etc. gym is nothing but bros and my work is full of racists and all 10 years older than me. I'm just a hipster 26 year old loner and shits getting lonely.
>>
>>681807177
Turn off the PC after dark - lose the power cord if you have to. Hurts your sleep. Start going to the gym every day. Exercise + no screens means you'll be sleepy instead of excited to wrap your fingers around a cock.

Plus, assuming you're a kid - you need to put on that muscle to attract girls. Once they're eyeing you the porn thing will stop

>>681807282
Even if she sucks you?

>>681807541
Your girlfriend is three tight holes with a nice personality. Get out of your head. When you see her and you need her, take her. Nothing about mounting your girlfriend should be worrying you. When sex feels like the whole reason you keep her around instead of an "obligation", you'll find ways to last longer just because you don't want the fun to stop.
>>
>>681808643
Depends what ur work policy is on like dating and shit. You properly spend the most time with your co workers so that's properly a good start even though it would get annoying as fuck seeing the same person every dat
>>
>>681808210
When you get a text, wait a minute before you even read it. Make sure whatever you want to say is said in one text, short and sweet texts too.

if your text is a paragraph, look back through, what is not needed?

Example.

1 - I think I saw you at the park yesterday

2 - Haha, not me jelly bean.

or

Haha, yeah?

1 - Ya! I even waved but I guess you didn't see me.

2 - I saw you ;)

1 - What!? Why didn't you come over?

2 - You want me to come over? You lookin' to 'netflix and chill', you pervy girly.
>>
>>681808643
take heroin, it will solve all your problems and introduce you to a whole new subset of society, there will be someone for you , try asking around for "the girl who is into crack".
good luck OP , you sad faggot
>>
>>681805555
Quads.
>>681805228 must do it now
>>
>>681808361
>probably won't get any replies
B8
Seriously, don't be a fucking martyr. Go move overseas.
>>
>>681803879
30 pounds overweight isn't shit. Look up a clinical weight loss program, and go get some phentermine. Then start a low carb diet. Phentermine seriously makes it hard to eat because you have no appetite. You will lose 30 pounds in about 2 months and never be hungry.
>>
File: 1458790841091.jpg (26 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
1458790841091.jpg
26 KB, 462x579
Hey b/ros i have a really big problem ... I tried to make some creepshots of a girl in my class. Somehow someone noticed... now im fucked up. I was always kind of beta but now im totaly fucked maybe some of u masterminds can tell me how to act in class.
>>
>>681809055
dude that's a nice advice, ty
>>
>>681808361
It's better to regret the things you did than the things you didn't do. Unless you name is Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>681804055
Just because your girlfriend is attracted to fat people doesn't mean you have to be. Of course she'll throw it in your face, but both people need to be happy in a relationship for it to work.
>>
>>681809276
shut up faggot, do you really think anybody here gives a fuck? who on /b/ is going to read that and go "oh boy I gotta prove this guy wrong and reply"

you're a retard
>>
Im born in a 3rd world country and im poor, ugly, skinny, not white, struggling in college debts, im 3rd yr though, but its so hard. Parents also stuck in debts trying to push me through, my family is a shame cause of lots of debts, my course is the cheapest financial management
Life so hard need adv
>>
>>681809403
say you were taking a selfie
>>
File: 003.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Should I go for a white pocket square with this suit or something else?
>>
>>681802289
Chat
>>
>>681802289
Cheat
>>
>>681809891
That's a good looking suit, white would look like your a matre dei (however you spell that, solid navy blue would be nice
>>
>>681806588
I wouldn't just blurt out your feelings for her. That's creepy. Look up a book called "The Escalation Ladder". Use it as a guide to build towards romance.
>>
okay

>male 26
>met girl online
>she is 21 qt solid 8/10
>only send pics, no skype no video
>never see her in person
>she manipulates me for 3 months
>thinks she lies in everything (name, life, etc)
>I never lie
>only have his phone number
>she is from spain

wat do
>>
>>681806832
Haha
>>
>>681806955
If you already broke up then you're a free man
Also nice dubs
>>
>>681810116
Thanks anon. Does the fabric of the pocket square matter? The tie isn't silk, don't know how I can explain what it feels like.
>>
>>681807101
Save up for college
>>
>>681809736
I didnt get confronted with it yet. Just as i tool it the guy behind me said sth to the girl about video and that they just talked about it. The next day a guy in my class came to me and pointed at the friends of the girl i tried to creepshot and said nice asses right i replied yes and he said lets take pic or sth like that. Now tell me am i just paranoid pr do they now?
>>
Got new gf first date where should I take her?
>>
>>681807282
Look up stiff days. Non prescription and works great. I can get it up, but this stuff makes me rock hard. Also, no problems getting an erection when you're not turned on.
>>
>>681810448
A movie :^)
>>
>>681810323
Preferably something matching or close to the tie. Wouldn't look as good with a textured tie and silk pocket square
>>
>>681807893
Kek
>>
>>681810515
But she has legit watched all the movies out atm
>>
>>681810519
I see. Thanks again for the help.
>>
>>681810448
Take her out for lunch or a coffee maybe. Not to a movie.
>>
>>681808155
This works, but may take a while.
>>
>>681810657
No prob man, good luck wit it
>>
>>681810650
Even Civil War?

Don't take her to a movie by the way, it was a joke and you'd be retarded to do something like that.
>>
>>681808361
Move. If you don't like it you can always move back. Give it a serious shot though, don't make a half assed attempt at making it work out.
>>
File: 20151229_095217.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
20151229_095217.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
My internet isnt working :(

plese halp
>>
>>681810666
Only problem is what to talk about
>>
>>681801493
Got some sauce?
>>
>>681808361
Go overseas. You're not living your life for yourself but for them. If the roles were reversed, what do you think they would do? not to mention, do you want to look back in life and ask what could have been? If you don't like it then come back. They're not going anywhere and they're adults.

>>681809403
Deny it and don't do it again

>>681810204
Don't talk to her ever again

>>681810448
Go out to a nice restaurant and talk. Somewhere you can have fun but still be able to engage with each other. Parks, dinner, etc. Ignore the anon that said movie. You're going to stare at a fucking screen and barely talk at all
>>
>>681810308

that slut cheated on me ... twice. But damn, she can fuck. Also i don't know if she got a boyfriend
>>
>>681810436
nothing she will do. Girls like attention. she will notice you were checking her out.
>>
>>681808643
Go places where you can meet people. Use meetup dot com to join some clubs that do things you would like to do with your friends. The more you go, the closer you get to people, and they will become your friends.
>>
>>681810753
She is going to see that already
>>
>>681810864
Talk about your self, a thorough introduction, learn each others hobbies and interests and start from there.
>>
>>681808643
Be friends with the racists. What do you do for fun? Get outside, find people with similar interests

>>681810204
Meet people in real life ffs
>>
>>681810996
People are saying don't go to movies. Don't go to movies...
>>
>>681810996
Captain america deyes
>>
>>681810937
>>681811022
Kk thanks
>>
>>681801493
I like one girl. And cannot understand is she likes me. How can i call her to meet?
>>
>>681810204
Obviously fake, just block them and move on. I went through the same shit a year ago.
>>
>>681810941
The girl you broke up with cheated on you or the old ex did? If you're just looking for sex then I wouldn't worry, just don't get attached.
If you didn't like getting cheated on then don't do it either
>>
how to stop random out bursts of crying like a fgt usually a few slaps across the face would help but it would be wonderful if the crying didnt happen at the first place
>>
>>681810325
I'm in England,I have already finished college and am working full time in an office (it is only an apprenticeship but they are keeping me on afterwards)
>>
>>681811167
And yes, i'm actually 16
>>
>>681806588
>>681807801
>>681807889
>>681810200

Thansk guys
>>
>>681811223

the ex girlfriend cheated on me, not the girl that i broke up with. At least, as far as i know
>>
>>681811316
Done fucked up
>>
>>681810499
Thank you, will look into that, and not sure if it is just the fact it has been a very long time and this is the backlash or something?
>>
When asking a girl out, do you just ask take her to lunch or for a coffee or do you need to ask to go on a "date"? Also when is it safe to say she is your girlfriend? After the first date goes well or do you need to talk to her about it?
>>
>>681810448
Picnic at a nice park or the beach, take her to a nice restaurant be thoughtful, don't go to a movie with her on your first date.
>>
>>681810802
>Move. If you don't like it you can always move back. Give it a serious shot though, don't make a half assed attempt at making it work out.
Oh believe me I wouldn't half ass it, it would cost a lot of money, the plane ticket alone would be around $1000, and it's a very expensive place to live. I would also need to either figure out if I could transfer my job there and keep working for the same company, or somehow line up a new job.

But this is why the "if you want you can always move back" thing doesn't mean much to me. It would be so expensive to move and take so much time and hassle. So if I go, I'm going for good.

Honestly if I made more money it would be a very easy decision and I would move in a heartbeat, because then I really could move back whenever I wanted, or at least visit my family more often.

Thanks for the advice, though. I think once I'm making more money I'll actually do it. I just don't want to wait. I feel like I'm wasting my life away not being happy, but I can't do anything about it right now.

Being poor sucks.
>>
Anyone have advice on how to stop smoking? It's just habit now. When I walk somewhere, I smoke. I smoke after and before work, and when im at home bored. Pls help
>>
>>681807479
nahh it's cool. No worries. Hope things do work for you.
I think the lack of love is coming because you folks kinda see the other parent in you. Your mom sees your day when he looks at you and your dad gets reminded of your mum when he sees you.
I think they are just bitter towards each other
>>
>>681810953
I thinkthat she and her friends are fooling around with me they just act strange and all that stuff i guess that they arent sure yet if i realy took pics of them and now they want to bait me because normaly they just wear their leggins every monday because then we have sport lessons but after that day they showed up everyday in leggins idk what to do ...
>>
>>681810864
It's best to talk about her. Think of some questions that might get her talking about things she's interested in. Be genuinely interested in what she has to say. Of course you have to talk about yourself too, but make her the topic when you can.
>>
>>681810937
>do you want to look back in life and ask what could have been?
That goes both ways, though, and it's exactly what I'm afraid of. I don't want to regret not spending more time with them while I have the chance.
>>
>>681811475
She probably has a disease by now
Use your own judgement with that
>>
>>681811483
Lol
>>
>>681807479

fucking babies you are

sods.
>>
>>681811659
Get a friend to always stop you when you want to smoke. They won't always be around so it won't be cold turkey, but you'll find yourself not doing it more often.
>>
>>681811659
Find a healthier habit? I was smoking for years and started using ecigs and haven't had a cigarette since December, takes a bit of an adjustment period but replacing the habit could work
>>
>>681810864
It should be easy to talk with someone who you really like, especially since you already know they are interested in you as well.
>>
GF's VG smells and tastes bad.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 200x252
>>681801493
Elderly family member literally losing their mind. Incapable of reasonable thought. No matter what I try it consistently gets worse.
>>
My girlfriend of 3 years is really getting on my nerves. She gets mad over every little damn thing I do, and has zero regard for my feelings. She went so far as to accuse me of cheating once, saying she had evidence. Said evidence was a sanitary napkin in my bathroom, left by a friend's mother. I still love her, but I can't take much more of this b.s.
>>
I'd like to be better at hearthstone but I don't want to use other people's decks
>>
>>681811596
Don't call it a date. Ask if she wants to do something sometime, like grab some coffee or hang out in the park. She isn't your girlfriend after the first date goes well. She's your girlfriend when you are dating each other exclusively. Talk about it after you've dated a couple weeks.
>>
>>681812066
Minty breath spray
>>
>>681811864
I almost feel like you are projecting.

Walk a mile bud, walk a mile.
>>
>>681811316
Goodbye newfriend
>>
20yo here, married to a non-420 friendly wife who happens to be 22. I'm finishing up my B.A. And she has 2 jobs. I'm not the bread winner here, so she acts like she's a dictator. I'm not allowed to go out to hang with friends until she goes to sleep because she doesn't get to see me while she works. I'm also not allowed to stay up playing pc while she's asleep. Smoking means making her cry/threaten to leave me. I could be an empty soul and be with her as much as possible or should I stand up for myself and demand free/alone time even though she's the one with the jobs. I pay for my school through scholarships btw.
>>
>>681812234
Thanks.
>>
>>681811225
fried chicken.
>>
>>681811269
Of you finished college at 18 then you should pretty much be ahead of the game.
>>
>>681812136
I didn't see a question in there so what do you want from us?
>>
>>681802617
Darwin Shaman
>>
My girlfriend doesn't shave her arsehole hair. Its a good 2-3inches in length, and whenever we do anything like doggystyle, I get turned off because it's just in my face. It's longer than mine! I'm not sure whether she's lazy or just isn't aware of it. She shaves/trims everywhere else?
>>
>>681812453
that shit makes you fat
>>
i've been fucking my wife's best friend for almost two years now. my wife knows we've fucked at least twice (she was there) but she doesn't know we've been fucking behind her back for a while. This all hasn't been that big of a deal but her BFF just told me last night that she loves me and wants me to leave my wife. I like fucking the BFF, but i love my wife. What do i do?
>>
>>681812563
We start college at 16, but even so my friends are flooded with free time working in pizza delivery stores and supermarkets and have plenty of time to do things but I never do, feel like I am losing out on a lot and just repeating the same cycle every week now
>>
>>681812757
>whenever we do anything like doggystyle, I get turned off because it's just in my face
If her asshair is in your face when you're doing doggy style it's a lot longer than 2-3 inches
>>
>>681812566
And why would it need to be phrased as a question, fuckface?
>>
>>681812757
Fucking tell her it bothers you.

Stop wasting posts, leave them for people with actual problems you retard.
>>
>>681812136
You need to man up. You don't need to be a dick, but don't let her treat you like that. Neg her when she starts bitching about inconsequential things. Say "You're going to have a miserable existence if you keep getting upset over such small things." If she has a legitimate gripe, immediately apologize. If she doesn't respect you, nothing will make either of you happy.
>>
>>681812854
You're fucked either way. If you say no to the best friend then she'll likely tell your wife
>>
>>681801493
I can't seem to get myself to do anything other than shitpost and be an economic burden on my parents, i'm 22 i'm unemployed and not studying anything. I want to start some programming courses so that i can inject myself into the workforce but still, i can't bring myself to leave my comfort zone.
>>
>>681812845
so? at least you'll stop crying.
>>
>>681805228
What state ate you guys in? Some states legal age of consent is 17 or 16
>>
>>681813222
can i just be lobotomised idk
>>
File: p0rchmonkeys.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
p0rchmonkeys.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>681813010
Have you ever tried to tell a girl her asshole hairs are too long?!
>>
>>681813069
Thanks anon, been trying.
>>
>>681813222
Checked
>>
>>681805544
Google says It's 16 in Nevada Go for it
>>
What is the best torrent search engine nowadays?
>>
>>681812278
She's your life partner, so you really should be giving her more than half your time. If that's to much, why be married? But obviously you are going to be miserable if things don't change. Decide for yourself which of her demands are reasonable. Meet those demands, then take baby steps for change. Start by letting her know you are going out with your buddies on Saturday, so you would like to make plans with her on Friday. Her being the breadwinner does give her more power in the relationship, but you shouldn't accept something out of line or that will make you miserable.
>>
How do I convince a bisexual sjwish political lesbian girl (with a long distance gf) that already shows some interest to lust after me? Would love to hate bang her but not gonna cheat on my gf. I just want her to feel strong desire and use that to change her ways and kinda enjoy the whole process. Maybe tease her a little bit.
>>
>>681814202
Fried chicken.
>>
>>681812136
If she is trying to accuse you of cheating, she is trying to find you at fault for no reason, then she probably cheated on you and knows she ruined your relationship and doesn't want to be the one thrown under the bus, she will not stop until she finds you doing something that will give her an excuse to break up with you.
>>
Answer to these:

>>681807118
>>681804583
>>
>>681812278
>20yo
>married
NIGGER, WHY?
>>
>>681807282
>deathgrip
>>
>>681813426
YW, I actually had the same problem with my wife years ago. Say "Come on, I don't want to fight about this", or "Is this really worth fighting over?" Mellow shit like that to diffuse the situation. We haven't had a fight in years now.
>>
I love my coworker, she sees me as nothing else but a friend, i try and try and try... But to no avail.. I've grown depressed. The only way i cab feel happy is by drinking. Im actually drunk right now. How can i fix this. Avoiding her is not an option.. I see her every day... I need help damnit.
>>
>>681814799
Might need to try finding someone else if she will never gain feelings for you?
>>
>>681808643
Those cloves are the fucking shit man!
>>
>>681814379
What is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>681814799
Take her to KFC.
>>
>>681814996
That's the thing. One day she's all over me, the next she acts distant as all fuxken hell. I honestly dont know how to respond to this.
>>
>>681815130
she's mentally ill, obviously. her behavior has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>681814379
>>681815019
Underrated posts
>>
>>681811225
Are you fat? Estrogen causes crying jags, testosterone prevents them. Burn off fat, slap on muscle and your hormones will be balanced.

>>681811316
Use a telephone

>>681814202
Get in shape, be willing to challenge her on her political bs, debate her, but don't give in to her. Remember you can flirt with her even if you plan to ignore her.
>>
File: bscCIOg.jpg (79 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
bscCIOg.jpg
79 KB, 1080x1080
>>681813414
Right before you cum lean forward and pin her down, pinch a good bit of her asshole beard between your pointer finger and thumb aggressively. Latch on and pull back as though you are riding a horsey with a hairy butthole.

Do this continually, and eventually she will trim her balloon knot hedge.
>>
>>681813850
Private...

Otherwise Kat or tpb
>>
File: niggerass2.png (204 KB, 313x320) Image search: [Google]
niggerass2.png
204 KB, 313x320
>>681815478
oh you wretched, filthy pervert!
>>
everytime i have sex it always end within 5 minutes, i can feel myself close too cumming almost instantly when i insert, anyone else with this problem? any good tricks i should try, and belive me when i say i have thought of the most fucked up shit just to not cum.
>>
>>681815355
I am in shape. 9%bf and 190lbs. Good face. I already challenge her but she just deflects like a bitch. She also has blocked me from her bullshit sjw posts on social media because she got tired of getting rekt.

She is pretty cool when she is not being annoying tho. Gonna meet up with her and some friends for a couple of drinks at a friend's place (5 days from now)
>>
>>681814133
Thank you so much. The time you took to write this and the advice itself are both very appreciated.
>>
>>681815629
Fun fact: when they shit they flap their tails back and forth, birdshotting shit everywhere. It even gets stuck on foilage 10-15 feet high. That's almost as gross as having a hairy butthole.
>>
>>681815840
Just cum straight away, or let her suck you off. Come back in 10 minutes and go again.
>>
>>681815840
>Don't aim with your frenulum.
>You don't need to fuck fast.

Women get excited by speed, but orgasm when you slow down.
>>
>>681815864
>>681815355
Forgot to add I am slightly socially retarded and that my gf will be there too.
>>
>>681815864
>Gonna meet up with her and some friends for a couple of drinks at a KFC.

Make sure to share a bucket, don't let them order individual meals. This is important to establish dominance. You control the bucket, you control them.
>>
>>681814566
Bc I love her and dating a non-US Citizen pretty much requires marriage if you don't wanna be stuck in ling distance limbo
>>
>>681801493
whats the best way to kill oneself in your opinion
>>
>>681816201
I frequently do the same whenever I visit the DMV lobby. ( use my arm as a tail)
>>
>>681815840
You should get her a strap on and have her fuck you till you cum. It will last longer.
>>
>>681815549
what do you mean by private?
how does it work
>>
>>681813850
Kat w/ PIA
>>
>>681816876
Then threaten her with divorce if she doesn't trim her asshole hairs. Have her deported back to Nicaragua.
>>
>>681817714
Ipt

Is a good one

Its paid or invite only and there are rules. But the quality is much better.
>>
>>681817269
fried chicken.
>>
>>681817269
Snu snu
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.