[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any one else addicted to being high? Not just being addicted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12
File: addiction.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
addiction.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Any one else addicted to being high? Not just being addicted to one drug in particular, but the concept of being high. Im not addicted to any particular ug (other than good old fashioned nicotine) but constantly crave being high on any substance i have at my disposal. Also, general drug thread.
>>
>>681764596
>tobacco
>alcohol
>shrooms
>anything to take the pain away

yeah I guess you could say so.
>>
>>681764596
You probably have depression
>>
>>681764747
This. Also:

>LSD
>DMT
>Weed
>>
Guilty af

Last 5 months have been non stop drug abuse.
>>
>>681764596
Yeah. Eating everthing that comes by. But getting pickier as I get older.
>>
>>681764951
Basically the only thing i wont do is heroin, out side of that, its all fair game for me
>>
I'd like to but I really hate alcohol. Would have no problem being stoned or dexed out every waking moment. Want it
>>
>>681764850
>5 months
Try last ten years.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I haven't been sober even for A minute for the last 2 weeks. MDMA, alcohol, weed, hash, nitrous and now tramadol (dont judge me, I had nothing else left).
Pleading guilty as fuck, high 24/7 pls
>>
>>681765089
I do heroin (and fentanyl) too. No lines for me. It's acctualy pretty good pass time drug.
>>
>>681764840
yeah I forgot weed. I'm more of an alcohol guy personally though. LSD is good but it's more than an addiction. I feel like an addiction to that would mentally asphyxiate me.
>>
>>681765096
Yet you have a computer and wifi?
>>
>>681765275
Agreed, I still have 3 tabs of LSD lying around that have been here for four months ... it's an occasional thing.
>>
>>681765305
Not every addict is homeless and poor, common misconception. (not that poster, just adding my thoughts)
>>
>>681765394
yeah for me its a vacation. not an addiction, as fun as it is.
>>
>>681765475
Choice of mental remedy tonight is:

Bushmils
Dabs
>>
>>681765305
I'm a functioning druggie and an alcohol. Have job. Had a family even once. Kid lives with her now but I get to be with him on weekends.
Lot of drugs and some of them work well with a daily rutine.
>>
>>681765305
>implying you cant be addicted to something like 4chan.

addiction is a mental thing, it means you have a hard time living without it. so whatever gets you "high" is you addiction.
>>
>>681765563
>alcohol
>tobacco
>>
>>681764813
probably, but i'm too apathetic to do anything about it.
>>
>>681765670
Tobacco for me too .. but I haven't sunken too far into that addiction yet.

>21
>Started smoking Winston red's 8 months ago
>Never smoked more than 7 a week
>Currently at 4-5 a week
>>
>>681765563
Gin and tobacco for me, was supposed to have some meth but that fell through
>>
>>681765615
Do you get high and work?
>>
Yesterday i got really, really angry because i didnt have any weed. I know its not addictive and whatever but god damn getting a bag of weed has never been this satisfying. I think i have anger issues that i deal with using weed. Also i used to do loads of MDMA but i stopped for ages because it fried my brain.
>>
>>681766019
I tried meth once, but as a person with General Anxiety Disorder, my choice of drug would be in the downer region, not upper.
>>
>>681766127
It's not physically addictive but it absolutely is mentally addictive. People can get addicted to adrenaline for the same reason, it's a mental feeling.
>>
>>681766135
See i have social anxiety disorder, and uppers are my choice of drug in general, with the occasional hallucinogen. Amps are more my style
>>
>>681766421
Yeah I think hallucinogen's are where we overlap, I am completely fine with them.

With the exception of the times when LSD lasts over 14 hours and I can't fall asleep.
>>
>681766666
>>
>>681766787
Failed.
>>681766666
>>
>>681766650
I guess im lucky, ive never had a trip last 14 hours, other than the time i did a 10 strip with 100ug on each tab.
>>
>>681766851
Well, it only happened once, the last time I took them (4 months ago) they didn't kick in for 2 and a half hours, so I took 2 more ... then it kicked in about half an hour after that .. so i ended up take 660ug
>>
>>681767032
must have been one hell of a trip though
>>
>>681766303
Yeah man 100% mentally addictive. Its very easy to stop however but people who say its not addictive are retarded
>>
File: 14618818373228 .jpg (357 KB, 1500x1395) Image search: [Google]
14618818373228 .jpg
357 KB, 1500x1395
>>
>>681764596
op i have the same shit. dont care about reading the thread just here to bump for agreement. 200 days off amphetamines. modafinil my life now. love lsd. addicted to weed. cigs. ex fentanyl morphine etc. all the benzos, done out of my life. dxm good drug. nitrous some fun ass shizzle my dizzle. even done benzedrex anally.

see ya.
>>
>>681767724
What in the flying fuck is this cancer?
>>
>>681766043
Sometimes but that's rare. I'm high (or hangover) in the morning and get high right after work usually.
>>
>>681768070
my money is going on stage 4 breast cancer.
>>
>>681764596
This hits me hard. I'm not addicted to drinking (which I can go a month without) or coke (ditto) but I'm addicted to the fucking scene (strip clubs where girls worship me for providing both).
>>
>>681766851
>>681767032
You've both being ripped off. A legit ten strip and you wouldn't have been able to drive a car or read for 36 hours.
>>
>>681768467
heh, you sound like a coworker of mine, thats the same scene he used to (and occasionally still does) roll in
>>
File: sonic.jpg (37 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
37 KB, 640x458
Sonic's my name, speed is my game!
>>
>>681768613
you're a funny guy. im sure you know exactly how i get my stuff. Trust me. I know exactly how strong my tabs are.
>>
>>681768613
Blame agora road lol
>>
File: 1461254167273.png (120 KB, 346x250) Image search: [Google]
1461254167273.png
120 KB, 346x250
>>681768835
Was I not supposed to say agora? Fuck.
>>
>>681764596
You are not a special addict. Every addict is addicted to being high. This is why a lot of heroin addicts end up alcoholics or take up smoking after they give up heroin.

They just have a drug of choice. One makes them feel better than the other.
>>
>>681769146
Not exactly .. many addicts end up NEEDING the drug, this is why 10-year meth addicts can't just cut cold turkey, otherwise they'd suffer physical injury and possibly die.

Drugs that have physical addictive behaviors are VERY hard to quit, compared to the mental high of a weed or a hallucinogen.
>>
just a question. How much MDMA fucks you up? I mean physically, or how it affects your brain function.
>>
>>681769316
*physically
*high of weed or a

Forgive me, we all make mistakes.
>>
>>681769146
The problem is preference, someone addicted to a specific substance needs it as i do nicotine. The problem is that I have no preference in drugs. If its there i use it, or i cycle through a list of shit i feel like using. No true dependency or true "addiction".
>>
6-7mg of Xanax a day. Since October. Been on stimulants since I was a kiddie. I take Vyvanse 60mg every day. Started to pick up Vicodin.... I'm incredibly depressed but I'm too big of a pussy to off myself.
>>
>>681769316
>many addicts end up NEEDING the drug

yeah I know. what I said still stands. every addict starts out looking for something to alter their state of mind. they try things. it's all good as long as it fucks them up. one just might connect with them more. like I said, you/OP aren't special or different in your addiction. you are not gods own drug addict, as steve earles character in the wire says.
>>
>>681765848

Just you wait.
>>
>>681769399
more than 250mg in a dose is too much, and over using the drug (multiple times in a 2-4 week period) is too much, it can mess with normal mental/physical functioning.
>>
>>681769637
what the hell does true mean?

do you seek out something to alter your state of mind every day? if so, you're an addict. doesn't matter if it's one or twenty drugs, you're an addict.
>>
Yeah...
Weed, booze, benzos, LSD, shrooms, alcohol, nicotine, coke, ecstasy, etc... I just don't like being sober.
>>
>>681769399
Did 4.5 orange lego men between Memorial Day and July 4th last year, my first experiences with MDMA at age 35, and then molly a few times between then and late September...honestly, been pretty fucking depressed since. I'm also this guy: >>681768467
Life as a late bloomer recreational drug user is hard, but I'm glad I quit weed years ago.
>>
>>681769399
More than 1 pill per month will fuck you up because your serotonin levels take time to recover.

The effects are bad short term memory, forgetting the simplest things (e.g. words), and overall reduced cognitive function.
>>
I'm almost addicted to the idea of getting high, a lot of the time I'll feel the urge and do w/e is available but then wish I wasn't high as soon as it kicks in, super fucking annoying
>>
>>681769847

>I just don't like being sober

/thread
>>
>>681764596
shit in the cup look like an anti-inflammatory that cant get you high ever
>>
>>681769943
I wonder why tho, I haven't been sober in almost 10 years. Probably a lot of mental problems.
>>
>>681769690
You are only half right, An addict craves the high, but the preference doesn't come from what gets them higher, it comes from what their body now needs to function. Physical addiction is different from mental dependence.
>>
>>681770045
Are you a welfare whore?
>>
>>681769681
This guy again. I honestly think if I keep going like this I'll be dead before I'm 30. I don't necessarily know if that's a bad thing though.
>>
>>681769759
Yeah, I honestly don't doubt it'll get worse. Ever since I can remember I've never seen myself living past the age of 25.
>>
>>681769802
i was never debating my addiction, i KNOW im an addict, my point was to show the difference between this type of addiction and being dependent on a drug, you know, where you have to go to rehab, detox, and life the rest of your life craving this one specific substance.
>>
>>681770148
yes I know physical addiction exists.

so are you saying despite all the drugs you take all day, you don't think your body would have a hard time if you quit? I gaurantee you'd have SOME kind of withdrawal if you're popping pills and shit every day. I don't know about vomiting or the shakes, but you'd have something. sleep for 3 days, sever depression for a week or so. something would be there. and that counts as physical addiction to me.
>>
File: 1337855564737.gif (266 KB, 478x369) Image search: [Google]
1337855564737.gif
266 KB, 478x369
i love those threads. I'm just a recreational user, weed, lsd or mdma but very occasionally. But maybe it's just my feeling but i think that people who do drugs are generally kinder and wiser. Strange
>>
>>681764596
absolutely.

>smoke weed almost everyday
>drink almost everyday
>shrooms/acid when i can find it
>a few pain pills if i come across them

i find a way to get altered every day
>>
>>681770409
again, thats not what im saying. im saying i wont get any physical symptoms, no nausea vomiting shakes or feeling aches or pains. I know for certain i would get mental symptoms though, like depression reduced cognitive function and the likes. but those dont count as physical symptoms since they pose no threat to a persons health, at least not as much as the actual physical symptoms.
>>
>>681770861
fair enough.

it's still effecting your health, and it's definitely mentally/emotionally unhealthy, and will most likely effect relationships if it hasn't already. so like...that sucks.
>>
>>681766127
;)
>>
>>681771119
It is what it is though, i enjoy drugs too much to quit them all together, hell as we speak im sipping on a glass of gin.
>>
>>681764596
Ya. I've been at it for over 7 years. Whatever I've been able to get, currently on heroin and weed, I've done pretty much every drug there is during the span.
>>
>>681770378
Oh hi, literally me. But like I'm 23 and decided I know I'm an addict and I'm done feeling sorry for myself. Just enjoy this journey until the end.

Since I was 17 I had this plan to just consume basically whatever (aside from heroin, meth, and crack because they don't float my boat) and hopefully I would die sooner than later. But I'm still around, so I stopped wanting to die and started to live. I still do drugs but I'm significantly less depressed and I'm not binging to the point of dangerous wombo combos like in the past.

You'll be aight fam. Don't give up anon.
>>
Can someone hyper-intelligent answer this question so I dont die. Since the government is lame and salvia is illegal where I am I found the main alkaloid salvorin A is still legal to buy as a research chemical...only nobody anywhere has mentioned dose or method of use for this shit. I don't want to get some and just lick it and die. Suggestions? is it even orally bio-available?
>>
>>681765615
HAHA AN ALCOHOL
>>
>>681772844
If salvia is illegal where you are than salvorin A isd also as well, even if sold as a RC. Federal analog laws brah.
>>
>>681764596

I'm the exact same way. I usually just drink though. I smoke weed occasionally though. Although, I'm on Seroquel, and I usually feel like someone hit me against my temple with a bat before I sleep; but without pain. Most of the time I hate it, but it can be nice sometimes. I don't feel /that/ messed up on it, but I've taken too much before and holy hell. Asphyxiation can be ok too I guess.
>>
>>681773194
I'm not the one who wrote the wikipedia page saying salvorin A is legal to purchase. They banned the plant not the alkaloids.
>>
>>681773313

I can't fucking type
>>
>>681773344
in the case that its legal, i wouldnt try to buy it and use it, since the doses for pure salvorin A are in the millionths of a gram range. too small to measure without an expensive scale.
>>
I think I'm getting sick of it to be honest.

It's because it feels so good. Why would you want to stop? To stop yourself and to moderate yourself, you need to get the willpower to force yourself. Get control of your own body. Use the drug, not the other way around. I know that sounds fucked but maybe you know what I mean..
>>
>>681773701
But it sells in 1 mg and is active at like 3mcg apparently. I think ill just lick the smallest grain of it humanly possible and see what happens. This is what criminalizing drugs does to people :D
>>
>>681774281
rip anon
>>
>>681768824
kek
>>
>>681764596
i had the same thing for a while. some will call it depression. i mainly just think about it as a lack of satisfaction. perhaps a lack of love. loneliness.

i stopped worrying so much and just started doing different things. i'm not completely over it but i now exercise instead of do drugs, and i love it. i got back into trivia.

getting involved with different hobbies, creating things, becoming more reliable and building relationships have helped me enjoy not being fucked up so much.

i still opt for the occasional k-hole, but who doesn't?
>>
File: ws3VReT.png (364 KB, 453x399) Image search: [Google]
ws3VReT.png
364 KB, 453x399
>>681774281
STARE AT THIS PICTURE UNTIL IT KICKS IN
>>
Been a heavy drinker for a few years. I try to get a good blackout in once or twice a week. Started doing some coke here and there a few months ago, and i gotta say that blow and booze go together beautifully.
>>
>>681774879
If only I could find K.......fuck I miss that shit. Dxm doesn't even compare to a khole unless you go to the 4th plat.
>>
Any reappraisal of our use of substances must begin with the notion of habit, "a settled
tendency or practice." Familiar, repetitious, and largely unexamined, habits are simply the
things that we do. "People," says an old adage,
"are creatures of habit." Culture is largely a
matter of habit, learned from parents and those around us and then slowly modified by shifting
conditions and inspired innovations.
Yet, however slow these cultural modificati
ons may seem, when contrasted with the
slower-than-glaciers modification of species a
nd ecosystems, culture presents a spectacle of
wild and continuous novelty. If nature represents
a principle of economy, then culture surely
must exemplify the principle of innovation through excess.
When habits consume us, when our devotion to
them exceeds the culturally defined norms, we
label them as obsessions. We feel, in such situations, as though the uniquely human dimension
of free will has somehow been violated. We can become obsessed with almost anything: with a
behavior pattern such as reading the morning paper or with material objects (the collector),
land and property (the empire builder), or power over other people (the politician).
While many of us may be collectors, few of us
have the opportunity to indulge our obsessions
to the point of becoming empire builders or politicians. The obsessions of the ordinary person
tend to focus on the here-and-now, on the realm of immediate gratification through sex, food,
and drugs. An obsession with the chemical c
onstituents of foods and drugs (also called
metabolites) is labeled an addiction.
>>
live in Aus take abut 5 pingers a day have to otherwise cant stop shaking
>>
This was a good thread. RIP.
>>
File: IMG_20160422_144925.jpg (462 KB, 722x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_144925.jpg
462 KB, 722x960
>>681776790
Keep it alive then. Here's some art shit I made.
>>
>>681777282
What pills are those?
>>
Weed and alcohol for me.

Coke/molly every once in a while too. Not a fan of downers.
>>
>>681777435
looks like vicodin
>>
Ive spent the past week searching for prodrugs and plants of like every popular drug imaginable. I think its safe to say next month I'm going to get fucked up.
>>
>>681777949
Indeed they are.
>>
File: 1361583876858.png (229 KB, 292x355) Image search: [Google]
1361583876858.png
229 KB, 292x355
>>681764596
Yes I'll take whatever is in front of me. Just got out of treatment for the first time recently and so far have relapsed on Kratom plus as I was coming up I found a Clonazolam tablet in my wireless mouse's battery compartment. Benzos are my doc and that supposed .7mg blacked me out. Then I found some morning glory seeds, ate 40 grams and had a bit of fun but it was mostly unpleasant. I'm considering staying clean for the first time In my life and rehab let me catch some sanity but I'm not putting in the work I need to, haven't even gone to a meeting. I am already planning to keep some whiskey stashed somewhere when I turn 21 in a couple months. I highly doubt I won't attempt to secretly drink. I guess I'm not ready yet, I came to that realization as I was sitting there staring out the window on lsa.
>>
>>681779349
I really like doing little edits to pictures of drugs. I wish I could find my other ones. Might be on my laptop.
>>
I think I am. Just came out from rehab, was there for 6 months. Smoking every day, and if I can't afford it, I have ambien or codeine to use, just to "entertain my brain", I guess. Amphetamines was my main issue, and I haven't touched it in 8 months, but everything else is becoming more and more of a issue now.
>>
File: 18575172_BG1.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
18575172_BG1.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
>>681778368
What are you going to try to get fucked up on?
>>
>>681779712
I've got a whole list it'd take a second to prepare
>>
>>681765615
That's everyone's dream. To do both, and function perfectly. But after a while your bubble will burst, I'm afraid. Especially if it's amphetamines or opiates. Or benzos.
>>
>>681764813
More importantly he is an addict.
>>
>>681779610
What do you plan to do now?
>>
>>681765089
You know that every heroin addict said the exact same thing right?
>>
>>681779712
Coca tea, Kanna, Wild dagga, motherwort, intoxicatin mint, aminita muscaria caps, hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, mimosa hostilis bark with syrian rue, yopo snuff, 5-mapb, 6-apb, poppy seed tea, 5-APB, 4-ACO-DMT, san pedro cactus, salvia (in some form at least), MXE, mexedrone, modafinil, AMT, methiopropamine, proscaline, jwh-210, mdai
>>
File: IMG_20160429_060249.jpg (529 KB, 960x801) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_060249.jpg
529 KB, 960x801
>>681779519
Here's another
>>
>>681769399
MDMA is neurotoxic. Meth is neurotoxic. MDMA's chemical name is 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. You can do meth a few times and same with MDMA and not do any real damage provided you don't OD. But it's not likely you'll be able to keep use of it to a safe point if you're an addict.
>>
>>681769681
Prescribed Xanax? Don't come off that cold turkey it can kill you.
>>
>>681780596
Erowid says mdma isnt neurotoxic...or at least suggests it.
>>
>>681780596
This is something that many people forget.... MDMA is an analog(not sure if that's the right word) of meth.
>>
I was wrong it is neurotoxic just doesnt cause actual damage. Whatever. I only spent 3 seconds checking.
>>
>>681780706
Yep prescription. I've taken weekends off and haven't had any w/d symptoms but it might be the weed and Vicodin.
>>
File: shesbeautiful.webm (2 MB, 456x376) Image search: [Google]
shesbeautiful.webm
2 MB, 456x376
>>681764596
i want to commit heinous acts of pain suffering violence and abuse im just waiting for the right enablement to all in
>>
>>681780820
MDMA doesn't actually do irreparable damage like meth does, if you take it regularly (3+ times a week) you will do damage to your serotonin receptors, ergo less happiness. Meth is mainly dangerous because of the extreme amounts addicts take and that can cause irreparable brain damage a lot easier
>>
How dead do you think I'll be next month based on that list of drugs.
>>
>>681781077
Depends. If you play your cards right you'll make it through.
>>
>>681780770
Like almost all uppers are an amphetamine derivatives can't really make any statements based on that
>>
>>681781167
I know that. I'm just stating that a majority of people that would take "molly" would cut ties with you if you offer them speed or meth. It's retarded. Also fuck anyone who thinks MDMA can be "heroin based"
>>
Somebody needs to get around to sprinkling the tiniest grain of A salvorin on some herbal crap and sell it as a legal salvia alternative to the US
>>
>>681781353
Why don't you do it? Buy it in bulk, buy empty capsules and sell that shit boi
>>
>>681780126
Wild dagga was a bust for me. 5MAPB was pretty great only regret not taking a higher oral dose the first go. Poppy seed tea only made me horribly constipated and I thought poppyseedtom should have worked. MXE is cool but I wish it gave me a warm and comfortable dissociation instead of being a bit rough around the edges. I fucking loved AMT, I did a heroic dose of probably 180mg, maybe slightly degraded. Oh my god best high I have ever had. Wish I got more of it before it got impossible to find it seems. MPA was useless for me but that was during a period where 600mg of Adderall wouldnt get me high and just keep me up for 4 days.
>>
>>681781446
Because its like 3 mcg is a active dose i have no idea what 3/1000 of a milligram even would look like. Besides I'm lazy as shit.
>>
>>681781517
Chem.eu has AMT
>>
Shit AMT is controlled. Guess I gotta find a alternative.
>>
>>681781539
There's scales for measuring micrograms. How do you think the people pressing fentanyl and selling it as norco/xanax do it?
>>
I need to find a prodrug for LSD now or a good alternative for LSD.
>>
>>681780857
That sounds about right. I was doing the same amount maybe slightly more and at 6 months in a few percs kept the WD from being totally unbearable for a week on vacation. It didn't take much longer for me to be in deep shit 24 hours after the last dose though. Good you have a script because fucking with that much Xanax without a doc is not a good idea lol.
>>
>>681781856
Why not just get the real stuff?
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.