[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank these ethnic groups in order from best to worst: European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25
File: 1460748086073.jpg (104 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1460748086073.jpg
104 KB, 564x820
Rank these ethnic groups in order from best to worst:

European (white)
East Asian (yellow)
South Asian (brown)
Sub-Saharan African (black)
Jewish
Arab
Latin American
>>
White == Jewish > Yellow > Brown > Arab (the non religious ones) > Latin American >>>>>>>>> Niggers

Everyone is mostly the same, except black people. Just to clarify, I believe everyone is more-or-less genetically the same but this hierarchy factors in culture, which is definitely not the same.
>>
>>681720266
Where are the slavshits though?
>>
>>681720266
White
Asian
Latin America
South Asian
Arab
Sub Saharan African
Jew
>>
thanks uncle tom
>>
European (white) > Nigger
East Asian (yellow) > Nigger
South Asian (brown) > Nigger
Sub-Saharan African (black) = Nigger
Jewish > Nigger
Arab > Nigger
Latin American > Nigger
>>
>>681720810
Slavs are whites. We don't have to like them, just like the native Africans don't have to like the American blacks who shoot each other over a bucket of KFC, but we have to own up to it. They're white. Not the good kind of white, but white nonetheless.
>>
>>681721153
Have you actually read Uncle Tom's Cabin? Uncle Tom is a sympathetic character. It's insane that "Uncle Tom" somehow became a slur for educated, responsible black people who wish to distance themselves from the unwashed masses of American blacks who embody the worst black stereotypes.
>>
>>681721294
can someone explain me why slavs are considered low tier?
>>
White European
East asian
Latin American
Arab
South asian
Jewish
Black
>>
>>681721712
>hitler said it was true so ir must be true
-edgy 14 year old faggot
>>
Jew
East Asian
White
Latin American
South Asian
Arab
Nigger
>>
1. White and east Asian
2. South Asian
3. latin american
4. Arab and all blacks

the color change in mans skin is a result of the farmed food (legumes etc) that was eaten by our ancestors, the lightened skin is directly proportional to intelligence.

plus a jew is not a race its a religious ideology that should just die out.
>>
File: fff.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>681720679
>>681722114
The fuck is this Jewfag shit? Jews are suddenly the same as white, or superior?

Nice try, Shlomo.
>>
>>681722311
Jews are better than white, most successful chosen people of God, accept it
>>
File: Spencer.jpg (27 KB, 708x328) Image search: [Google]
Spencer.jpg
27 KB, 708x328
>>681722211
>plus a jew is not a race its a religious ideology that should just die out.
Not so. Jews are an ethnic group in addition to having a religion. Most American Jews aren't even religious but are still easily identifiable as a middle eastern ethnic group.
>>
>>681721172
anon < Nigger

sucks being you bruh
>>
File: da-vinci-profile.jpg (143 KB, 650x393) Image search: [Google]
da-vinci-profile.jpg
143 KB, 650x393
1. White - Always on top. No exceptions. The highest IQs, physically the strongest and most beautiful and in general, the most valuable members of whatever society they inhabit. Think of the greatest geniuses of all time--Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Kant, Goethe, Descartes, Da Vinci, Newton, Jefferson, et al. They all literally only have one thing in common: they're white.
2. East Asian - Valued members of our society. Polite, intelligent people who place an emphasis on education. Physically inferior to whites in every conceivable way.
3. Jews - High IQs and non-violent in their criminality. Prone to manipulating the media and political system but still not going to break into your house, rape your children and steal your property for crack money.
4. Brown Asians - Someone has to work the slurpee machines.
5. Latinos - Mostly stupid criminals but occasionally useful for unskilled labor.
6. Arab - 90% of Arabs belong to a death cult dedicated to destroying the US. Horribly loud, uneducated, violent people with no respect for the rule of law. Everywhere they go they rape and plunder. Every country containing Arabs is worse for it.
7. Niggers - The worst of the worst. The lowest IQs, the highest crime rates, the least useful members of whatever society they inhabit. Always commits more crime than other ethnic groups, even assuming equality in income levels. Incredibly disproportionate crime rates relative to any other group in any society with the occasional exception of Arabs.
>>
File: The Biggest Uncle Tom.jpg (53 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
The Biggest Uncle Tom.jpg
53 KB, 720x480
>>681721591
Have you?

Uncle Tom is a slur because it is a black person who idolizes white people and hates other black people. Generally, you don't see a white person calling a black person an Uncle Tom. It is mostly black-on-black slur.

>pic related
>>
>>681722793
Idk fam Jews are only 2% of the population and have done incredibly well despite lots of hostility.
Just look at science, economics and sociology.
Whites have done a lot but I think on average behind Jew a little way
>>
>>681722488 the original jewish population of USA was very small and the small genetic pool contributed to the phenotypes present in the american jews we see today. The actual phenotype that is seen in the american jews was from a deformity present in a few individuals but i forgot what it was called.

Moreover there are African blacks that are jewish.
>>
>>681722956
Yes. I read it freshman year of college for a history class. Tom was written as a selfless courageous Christian hero.

>Uncle Tom is a slur because it is a black person who idolizes white people and hates other black people
1. It shows you how dumb the American black is that they could read the novel and come away with that impression of Tom. But most likely, 99% of American blacks who use the term haven't read it and never will. For that matter, they'll never read any long book.
2. There is no such thing as an Uncle Tom under this definition of the word. It just shows you how much hate there is in the black community for successful, educated brothers.
>>
>>681723139
Jews only started doing well after marrying into European families as a way of lightening their skin and raising their IQs. Einsten, for instance, was an Askenazi Jew. Bobby Fischer and his father are also good examples.
>>
What about the Jewish Arabs?
>>
>>681722311 jews are 400,000 nigger jews in the USA. KIKE != RACE
>>
>>681720266
>Ashkenazi Jew
>NE Asian
>European
>Mestizos
>SE Asians
>South Asians
>West Asian
>African
>Australian aboriginal
>>
Whites won the world, now every other race is just getting carried by the white success as a race, through manipulation of media, language culture etc. The west is best thats why every one wants in.
>>
“The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese.”

“The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

--Ernesto "Che" Guevara
>>
>>681722793
East Asians have higher IQ's than Whites. Also, American Arabs are in fact pretty well-off, and they have low crime rates.
>>
Black people say dumb shit loudly and laugh a lot so somehow they're funny.
>>
>>681726145 the IQ is related to standardised testing that asian people are very good at taking through a strict upbringing and schooling. when looking at the historical facts creativity, ingenuity and intelligence is what makes the white man the most successful race.

Not the fact that his parents told him he needs to study hard so he can be successful in a white mans world, Asians are just really good at copying the white man, as soon as conditions change every other race will perish and what made whites so able to adapt to the extremes.
>>
>>681727085
It could be they have a more authoritarian social structure. In other cultures they are just as creative aren't they?
>>
File: Vaya Misanthropy.png (317 KB, 623x462) Image search: [Google]
Vaya Misanthropy.png
317 KB, 623x462
>>681720266
Me > Everyone else

That's really all there is to it. I can't wait until some stellar event or alien race starts committing horrific experiments and such on humans before you morons realize the real meaning of 'race.'
>>
>>681723139
You do realize that no nation run by Jews would exist today if it weren't for the white man, right? You realize America, Rome, etc. weren't founded by Jews, right?
>>
>> 681727241 no doubt, all humans are amazing in their own way, but when you look at the genetic factors that contribute to the difference it's so obvious why whites and asians have built civilisations. Survival of the fittest.

example Europe was in constant war with harsh as fuck conditions, creativity, intelligence and ingenuity was favoured in an environment like this only these people would be successful and pass on their genetics. Contrasting this with the Australian aboriginals who just had to throw a stick at something to eat it and not worry about food or keeping warm created lazy slow and unintelligent people which is shown in todays society.

genetic facts cant fight them as much as these SJW want to try and engineer a society and make white males apologies for being white.
>>
>>681727085
>when looking at the historical facts creativity, ingenuity and intelligence is what makes the white man the most successful race.
Hear, hear!

>>681726145
Look at the names of just a few great white minds from >>681722793

1. Plato,
2. Aristotle
3. Socrates
4. Kant
5. Goethe,
6. Descartes
7. Da Vinci
8. Newton
9. Jefferson

Now add to that list great minds like Archimedes, Nietzsche, Hawking, Michelangelo, Curie, Salk, Wright, Carnegie, Rockefeller, Kierkegaard and Shakespeare just to name a few. The greatest philosophers, scientists, business magnates, philanthropists, artists and writers have all been white. And that's just off the top of my head!

Look at this extemely well researched list of the highest known IQs ever. Way more whites than Asians.

http://www.eoht.info/page/IQ%3A+200%2B

Or watch the videos if you're too much of a faggot to click the link.

https://youtu.be/HeNNQ_mIYpI
>>
>>681720266
East Asian intelligence
((Jews)) in intelligence
Whites in inventiveness and avg intelligence
South Asians in Microsoft virus detection
Mestizo
Mullato
Black
>>
>>681722793
Pretty spot on
>>
>>681729036
Where are the Arabs?
>>
>>681728667
>>681727085

Okay niggers, don't get triggered when I talk about facts that take away the only thing that makes you feel accomplished/significant. You guys said Whites have higher IQ's but that's a lie, and I just pointed that out. So shut the fuck up and go back to your basement, I'm not interested in your mental masturbation feeding your inferiority complex where the accomplishment of people that share your skin colour somehow add to yours.
>>
>>681729734
>You guys said Whites have higher IQ's but that's a lie, and I just pointed that out.
Did you? Or are you assuming that standardized testing is a greater measure of IQ than accomplishment and innovation?

>people that share your skin colour somehow add to yours.
Who says I'm white? Have you considered the possibility that a non-white person such as an East Asian could independently arrive at the conclusion that whites > everyone?
>>
>>681729621
Didn't know where to put em. Some are smart, some are dumb. Islam is retarded, but Arabs did accomplish many great
>>
>>681729621
Things
>>
>>681729734
kek, pointing out facts makes you uneasy? its natural to try and put down a race when you can't compete with them.
>>
>>681720266
Jewish
East Asian
European
Sub-Saharan
Arab
South Asian
Latin American
>>
File: 1387047280801.jpg (209 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1387047280801.jpg
209 KB, 1280x960
>>681729734
not either of the posters youre responding to but pretty much everyone acknowledges the superiority of the white race at this point
>>
>>681731484
What about white Hispanics
>>
>>681731651
>white
>hispanic
Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>681731525
Are you Spanish white?
What about Slavs should would you fuck a Slav
>>
>>681731734
Spainiards in Latin America who were smart enough not to mix
>>
>>681721712
we're fucking degenerates, suka blyad
>>
>>681732058
oy vey!
>>
>>681733206
Argentina is like 85 % white
>>
Fun fact.

Indians have a caste system and lighter skinned Indians are usually on the top
>>
>>681733833
U got a graph or a link? I actually had a similar argument with a normie friend and he didn't believe me, could use some backup
>>
>>681734303
I checked the wiki page, but it was kinda flaky give me a second
>>
>>681734303
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-opinion/looking-back-on-the-caste-system/article370215.ece

This is what I found. Taking religious studies class, and we talked a little about it
>>
>>681734303
Teacher is super liberal
>>
>>681736697
Everyone left this thread to fap to trap pics
>>
>>681722311
Ashkenazi jews have the highest average IQ of any group of humans, and make the most money.
>>
>>681727085
This sounds like ideological BS backed by nothing empirical. Ne Asians make more money than whites, even in white countries like America (usa).
>>
>>681738173
Asians have higher iqs but are more binary and robotic. Very orderly. Whites are more artsy, inventive, and creative. But white people are also pathologically altruistic, and that can be used against us
>>
>>681721712
because you're poor?
>>
>>681720266
This is why racism is wrong. You might think youre top of the food chain but there will always be someone of purer blood who thinks youre a nigger.
>>
File: 1458060359516.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1458060359516.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>681722451
>mfw literal synagogue of satan
>>
>>681739176
Atleast I'm not one though
>>
>>681728667
Asians definitely have a higher average IQ, no doubt about it. But white people have a wider distribution, meaning we have more at the extreme high end.
>>
>>681739821
Whites are the intelligent artists who seek to understand and subdue the world
>>
>>681722793
it's hard to argue with this post
>>
So I come from a Jewish family but I am an athiest. Would you guys hate me for my family background or accept me for being a forward thinking non believer?

someone is obviously going to talk shit about me but before you do so I want to hear actual arguments on why I am a shitty person for coming from a Jewish family
>>
File: 1452317673982.jpg (484 KB, 752x950) Image search: [Google]
1452317673982.jpg
484 KB, 752x950
>>681738657
>But white people are also pathologically altruistic, and that can be used against us
Excellent point. Actually, it's a central underlying theme in Barrington Bayley's masterful short story Mutation Planet.

"First, the romantic picture you harbour concerning the fellowship of sentient minds is, I am afraid, quite incorrect. Mentalities are even more diverse in character than are physical forms. What goads us into action is not what goads you."
"Your species is in more trouble than you think. There is no future in this mammalian over-protectiveness. The dinosaurs thought themselves safe by reason of their excessive size, did they not? And yet that giantism was exactly what doomed them. Already you ran into serious trouble when your compulsive care for the unfit led to a deterioration of the genetic stock. You saved yourselves that time because you learned to eliminate defective genes artificially. But perhaps other consequences of this nature of yours will arise which you cannot deal with. I do not anticipate that your species will last long.”

http://weirdfictionreview.com/2015/06/mutation-planet/

It's amazing how great white minds produce the greatest science fiction because they're able to project how current problems will inevitably create bigger problems in the future.
>>
>>681720266

European.

That's it. The rest are shit skins and gooks.
>>
>>681740234
I don't really know any Jews, nor do I have a reason to not like you.
>>
European > Other Caucasian (Iranian etc) > East Asian > Indian (Feather) > Indian (Dot) > Arab == Jew > Nigger > Austronigger
>>
>>681740234
>accept me for being a forward thinking non believer?
Honestly that makes you worse. Haredim and the like are kinda okay but an atheist Jew is doubly ovenworthy.
>>
>>681740474
yep im sure that none of the objects you use in your day to day life had been made or had been contributed to by people of other races. White europeans obviously are the only race that does anything and we should consider others inferior
>>
>>681740294
We also try to put ourselves in the shoes of other races, which is flawed because they view things differently than us. Same thing when a man tries to put himself in the shoes of a women.
>>
>>681741098
>White europeans obviously are the only race that does anything
Well, no, but they did most of it.
>>
>>681720266
niggers aren't just the bottom of the barrel,
niggers are what's in the dirt & filth UNDER
the barrel
>>
>>681741212
Wasn't that because they got a shitload of knowledge from arabs?
>>
>>681740234
As long as your not a Marxist or Zionist. Charging old ladies excessive interest is another one.

As long as you do none of those things we are cool
>>
>>681741296
man what have black people done to you kek
>>
>>681741086
A TRS listener spotted
>>
>>681741463
Eh. Not really.
The Arabs preserved Classical (white) knowledge and they deserve credit for that but they never built on it very much.

>>681741627
Actually I'm kind of okay with Zionism. Let's keep the Jews in Israel, by all means. I just don't want my tax dollars propping them up.

>>681741835
Listening to the daily shoah right now, what up
>>
>>681741098

I don't have anything that shit skins and gooks created like SARS, AIDS, Ghettos, A Slanted pussies etc.

If it ain't white, it ain't right. Fuck off gook.
>>
>>681741984
So if the white race is so great white are you sitting here on 4chan when you should be building upon what your ancestors have gifted to you?
>>
>>681741984
Noice too bad morrakiu was not in it
>>
>>681741984
Do you know what happened to scarlet o' stonewall I miss her
>>
>>681742183
I'm in college at the moment but everyone has their downtime. Gonna do two years and then go fight for Israel before I finish off my degree.
>>681742254
Yeah. The Black Pill segments are bretty gud though, makes me chuckle.
>>681742496
Who? Sorry dude, I haven't gone through the backlog, I've only been listening for a little while.
>>
>>681742002
lol your so fucking ignorant. you deny the fact that there are intelligent well spoken contributing black people out there. Yes, a lot of black people are fucking tree monkeys with no mannerisms and shit but you are an idiot if you think that applies to all of them.

Also, kiss my pale white ass
>>
>>681742639
>the talented tenth represents the whole
Not every nigger can be Thomas Sowell, anon, and putting chimps in suits won't change that.
>>
>>681742583
She did the shit lord report, some of her stuff is on you tube. Ep 50 has a good one
>>
>>681742784
atleast you admit there is a tenth. Think about what got them there. Most likely a decent education and coming from a middle class family...
>>
>>681720266
(im obligated to rank my race on top sooooo)
white
east asians
Some latin americans (chile for example)
Rest of the asians
Blacks, sorry for putting you this low, but there's a serious problem with some of you niggas, and by some I mean like 80% of the population that live in densely populated areas
Arabs, rip sweden and most of Europe
Jews, oooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy vey (no not the religious group entirely, I'm talking bout those who seem to be genetically required to make the entire world a no fun zone)
>>
>>681742583
So you say people shouldn't be propping up Israel and then you go off and do it anyhow?
>>
>>681743192
Or they gots a little whites in de genes
>>
>>681722451
Israel literally exists because Europe felt sympathetic after ww2, ironically, the jewish state of Israel is a direct consequence of the holocaust.
>inb4 talking the b8
>>
>>681722311
If jews weren't superior, they wouldn't run the entire fucking country while constituting 2% of the population. Go ahead, rationalize how gentiles are superior given that information.
>>
>>681743314
I can't be calling the shots on foreign policy m8. I want to join the military though, and that means fighting for Schlomo at the moment.
>>681743192
Well, no. More like genetic anomaly just like what makes smart white people. And as far as I'm concerned they can go be smart in Africa.
>>681742826
Oh her. Yeah I dunno, maybe she'll come back. They had to get a new autiste
>>
File: Leak.jpg (52 KB, 547x856) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
52 KB, 547x856
7182 http://filenurse.com/download/3f3f51b50639deec3cdc1c90e6ae7a68.html
>>
>>681744096
Gotta earn those sheckles goy
>>
>>681720810
The last bastion of hope for cuck europe
>>
File: wow.jpg (262 KB, 1485x1156) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
262 KB, 1485x1156
1st born second born 3rd born
>>
Jew
African
Arab
South Asian
Latin American
East Asian
White
>>
>>681745029
FUCK THE JEW.

notice no sub-human scum in thge lists here.
>>681744898
>>
Jews
East Asian
Latin American
Arabs
South Asians
Europeans
Sub-Saharan Africans
>>
>>681733381
>Argentina
>White
lol
>>
>>681745029
Yours is upside down
>>
>>681745188
nice try autobots, fuck the jew

notice no sub-human scum in the lists here.
>>681744898
>>
>>681745207
Go on Wikipedia check the demographics
>>
>>681745325
>Hebrews
Also Shem-Ham-Japeth is bullshit. Not to say Jews aren't vermin but you're making us look bad.
>>
>>681745258
jew here - skin color is white
i guess im simultaneously the best and worst type of person
>>
>>681745258
On the contrary, it is right side up if you're in Sweden...
>>
>>681745480
Well...no. Unless your parents are goyim who converted to Judaism you're not white. Being white's more than white skin familia
>>
>>681745480
Jews were gods chosen people
>>
>>681720266

East Asian
European
South Asian
Jewish
Latin American
Arab
Sub-Saharan African
>>
African
South Asian
Latin American
Arab
East Asian
White (protip, jews are white)
>>
>>681745461
IM NOT SAYING RELIGIOUS JEWS, im saying the ugly demon eyd black and red smeared evil looking rat people, with pig snouts and a fucking hook, to display the konaiving misery filled ways of they're past lifestyle and degeneration.
the scum jews want to call themselves jewish, plottig in a "praying area" is no better than eing a terrorist, ive read all the no n- belieivng crucifying jsus jews books and it is the true incarnation of the devil. srsly stfu
dont group all jewish people, just the ugly fucking hillary clintons bitch, and the sumbags wh ruin the world because they are ruined and have nothing else to live 4
>>
File: Trust Me I'm White.png (67 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
Trust Me I'm White.png
67 KB, 268x367
>>681745425
Yep 85% Black
>>
>>681720266

White
Yellow
Jew
Latin
Black
Brown
Arab

Jew and Latino fairly interchangeable for me. I have no strong opinions either way on them.
>>
>>681745911
Nope Jews have more in common with each other than they do with whites
>>
>>681745911
Jew detected
>>
File: CZrqygEW0AA758U.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CZrqygEW0AA758U.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>681720266
Pink worst arab best ;:3333333333333333

>>
>>681745985
Did Wikipedia lie to me
>>
You have multiple ethnicites amongst the Jewish population; Ashkenazi, Sephardic Jews etc.

Jews are not all white, that's like saying that Latin Americans are black.

Ashkenazi may be considered white but they don't see themselves as white Europeans, I can assure you. DNA tests also distinct Ashkenazi blood and European blood, they are proven to be different.
>>
>>681746291
You have to go back
>>
>>681746609
i posted that from muh tumblr&reddit smh tbh fam :::::::]
>>
>>681746588
Ashkenazim are like Schroedinger's white. They're white when it suits them to be and nonwhite when it doesn't. Into the oven tbh
>>
File: tumblr_n6prc8x2eT1rad773o3_500.jpg (112 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6prc8x2eT1rad773o3_500.jpg
112 KB, 500x750
>>681746893
Cut ur pice f meat of pink piggo
>>
>>681746893
Just like feminist. Equal when it suits them, women when it doesn't
>>
>>681745670
As a former stormfront fag who used to buy into their bullshit, ashkenazi jews are as much european as any other whites. They are genetically the same and the khazar theory is bullshit. Look up some of the "aryan" nazi's of WW2. Tell me reinhardt heydrich doesn't look like he could pass for jewish given his facial features. Go ahead.
>>
>>681747131
But Italians have big noses too
>>
>>681747131
I'm more TRS than Stormfront. But anyway, they're really really not. They've got a significant amount of sandnigger blood.
>oh but Finns have a ton of Mongol blood
Yeah but Finns are also disputably white, and they identify with Europe to boot. Ashkenazim don't see themselves as white, they see themselves as Jews.
>>
>>681747131
jews r pink. perioid.
and the holocaust is reel
>>
Race, race, race. It's fucking ridiculous to point at one group and not expect another to behave differently if the roles were switched. I think all of humanity is scum. I hope we all burn.
>>
File: CK_E2CGUMAA90zi.jpg (12 KB, 214x250) Image search: [Google]
CK_E2CGUMAA90zi.jpg
12 KB, 214x250
>>681747131
>former stormfront fag
Kek! Sure you are, Shlomo. Tell me, has anyone actually fallen for this rap? Ever? How dumb do you think gentiles really are?

>They are genetically the same and the khazar theory is bullshit.
Even if this were true, it would be meaningless as long as Askenazim refuse to assimilate into the rest of whatever society they inhabit. They're sleeper agents at best by this reckoning.

>>681747297
Italians aren't really white. We've had this discussion a million times, come on. Catch up.
>>
>>681747131
Also, Aryan =! Nordic, and Heydrich looks pretty horsefaced but not Jewy. An aquiline/Roman nose isn't a Jew nose.
>>
>>681720266
White

Then everyone else ties for last.
>>
>>681731651
Don't look for approval from faggots anon
>>
>>681747600
Gas the cucks, flame war now
>>
File: 00x0x_gSWPIjlsQ5c_600x450.jpg (15 KB, 270x450) Image search: [Google]
00x0x_gSWPIjlsQ5c_600x450.jpg
15 KB, 270x450
>>681747737
hywhittu cracker need sum blak dik?
>>
>>681747655
We need the Italians right now, we can't be divided.
>>
/thread
>>
>>681747655
>Italians aren't really white
Let's not purity spiral.
Southern Europeans are as white as Slavs, and they're definitely more white than any sandnigger.
>>
>>681747892
I would be salty too if every race would consider me the lowest common denominator of the world.
>>
>>681747655
Yeah shlomo. This is why i stopped with the whole fucking movement. My parents are german and norwegian and I'm probably literally whiter looking than anyone on this board.

This is why you guys will never get anywhere. the minute someone disagrees you start insults without any actual point to make. Now you're going to call me a shill right? It's killing you to say it. Same shit the liberals and feminazis do. Spout shit without a real counter argument and then hold your ears when someone tries to reply.

A lot of the guys on there are worse then the actual nazis were with their race classifications. It's retarded. As if everyone is a 6'5 thor lookalike with a 12 inch cock.
>>
>>681747756
Oh no I'm a Scotsman, but I find the idea that the Latin American countries with more whites are kicking ass compared to their mestizo counterparts
>>
File: 1751779.jpg (129 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
1751779.jpg
129 KB, 1024x614
>>681748294
>n***er
swag.!!!!
>>
>>681747892
Blacku dindu need some white rope
>>
>>681720266
HUMAN
Glorious East Asian
European Overlords
South Asian Commoners

SUBHUMAN
Sub Saharan African
Latin American

ANIMAL LEVEL ORGANISM
Jewish
Arab
Latin American
>>
>>681748378
Yeah. People here in the US forget that not everyone south of the border is mestizo. Most of Latin America is run by European-descended families with little or no Indian admixture.
>>
>>681720266
White
East Asia
Jewish
South Asian
Latin American
Black

POWER GAP

Arab
>>
File: tumblr_mru69tJ35B1svh0hfo1_500.jpg (97 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mru69tJ35B1svh0hfo1_500.jpg
97 KB, 480x640
>>681748520
equal rights white doping cracker
>>
>>681748554
The good ones ;)
>>
Are Europeans white?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E
>>
>>681748363
Some people are retarded and overzealous, so what? That doesn't necessarily invalidate the reality of race.
>>
>>681748678
Equality is a myth elaphant chaser
>>
>>681748869
That race is not reel and doesn't existu?
>>
>>681749215
If evolution is true than so is race
>>
>>681749215
No, that it does exist and that different races have different characteristics. That you can make general statements about a race, and that while exceptions exist it doesn't invalidate the generalities. That cultures are suited to the races that create them, and that most people of other races won't be perfectly compatible with them.
>>
>>681749368
your african so zip it
>>
>>681749555
Not for tens of thousands of years. A lot can happen in that time frame
>>
>>681732113
hello ivan ivanovitch ivanovsky
>>
>>681748869
Look I was on stormfront for literally years, and have been abreast of all the racial reality stuff for even longer then that. It doesn't change the fact that many of the people in the WN movement take their fanaticism to a retarded and honestly silly level. Even with the revisionism shit, why is it that everything told by mainstream historians for the past 70 years is taken as innacurate jewish propaganda, yet the information spread by mostly uneducated backwood hicks is somehow correct.

When people mention david cole or other people like him there is literally no mention of the counter arguments in place. Facts cannot be facts just because someone says them. I'm not saying that some of the information wasn't skewed, but it takes a special level of retardation to believe that the entirety of the evidence from WW2 was fabricated and that there is a massive 70 year conspiracy with thousands of fake eye witnessess, reports, surviving SS guards and the like.

I don't want to involve myself with a movement that can actually be that stupid. It's up there with the "1 in 4" statistic feminists use in their rape arguments. There is no proof for their facts, no documentation to show it....we must accept at face value that they are right because they say so and it is exactly the same thing with a LOT of the white nationalist ideology especially regarding jewish conspiracy shit.
>>
>>681750189
white dik importantu no homo rite?
>>
File: Six_million-1919.jpg (387 KB, 823x1174) Image search: [Google]
Six_million-1919.jpg
387 KB, 823x1174
>>681750189
https://youtu.be/OtAnuXl5VZY
>>
>>681720266
>Latin American
I'm assuming you mean mestizos? Because Latin Americans are not an ethnic group. There are white Latin Americans, Asian Latin Americans, black Latin Americans, etc.
>>
>>681750589
Amen
>>
>>681750189
I won't talk about Holocaust revisionism. In my opinion, even if the Holocaust DID happen as described by Jewish historians it doesn't fucking matter. Atrocities happen in war. People kill other people. I'm not even saying this because Jews, no ethnic group should be whining about bullshit that happened seventy god damn years ago. It's the same with Armenians bitching about the Turks. I'm talking about race realism specifically, and there's a plethora of evidence for that.

Shitlibs like to pretend behavior is all nurture and no nature, but the reality is that genetics play a big part, and that genetics are often outwardly reflected and easily correlated with race.
>>
>>681750983
We live in a victim society now. What do you expect
>>
>>681750548
yes. I have seen it. It's taken out of context and the word holocaust is just a word. Being applied years later doesn't mean there wasn't one. Circling holocaust and six million doesn't mean jack shit. There is a gigantic mountain of evidence proving revisionism is garbage and a tiny mound of revisionist propaganda to prove their story true.

The numbers of actual deaths was misrepresented in certain campsbut that doesn't mean an extermination didn't take happen. It's fucking ridiculous. What was treblinka for? sobibor? A summer camp?
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.