[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone that spent 6 years in prison anything. >no. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 6
File: 1459959871082.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1459959871082.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
Ask someone that spent 6 years in prison anything.

>no. I did not get raped. My asshole is fine. Thanks for your concern.
>>
>>681686968
why were you in prison?
>>
Did you get better at crime?
>>
Did you take anyone ?
>>
>>681687101
Armed drug trafficking. First offense so they took it easy on me so instead of 25+ I got 4-8 and got out in 6 and a half years.

>>681687182
No. I don't commit any more crimes.
>>
>>681687323
No, but I didn't beat the shit out of my cellmate for using my toothbrush.
>>
>>681687425
What did you get busted with? What drugs and guns?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x276
>>681687425
Shitson. Was it worth it?
>>
>>681687551
2 ounces of blow and a glock with a scale in my trunk and 2 burner phones. They fucked me good.
>>
>>681686968
If you didnt have buttsex, why did you even bother going to prison?
>>
>>681686968
How big is your dick?
>>
>>681687711
Did you work for somebody? If so, do you fear they will going after you to get money or something back?
>>
>>681687685
Fucking no.

The 2 years I spent selling blow were great. I was the man at parties, I could tell people I can have their legs broken and I really could have. I fucked a lot of girls for blow or just because they wanted to fuck a guy who sold blow. I wore nothing but polo and had Versace shoes.

Not worth the 3 years in maximum security state prison and 3 and a half in medium security.
>>
>>681688003
I did and no they won't because I kept my mouth shut and that's worth more than $2000 worth of blow. The guy actually gave my mother money while I was locked up.
>>
You weren't raped, dis you do any rapin?
>>
>>681686968
where did you get this photo? that girl is from my home town. her name is stacia
>>
>>681686968
Just say cocaine Jesus Christ blow sounds so fucking stupid.
>>
>>681686968
1.) Who the fuck is this girl? She's extremely fucking sexy.
2.) What race/color are you?
3.) What state are you from/in/did you do your time in?
4.) Did you get checked the first day you hit the yard?
5.) Were/are you now a good fighter? How big are you?
6.) Were/are you now a racist?
7.) Do you like Eminem?
8.) How much would you tip on a $38 dinner tab?
>>
>>681688519
On /b/.

Is she a slut? What town? Got anymore photos?
>>
>>681686968
How many black dicks have you sucked?
>>
>>681686968
Did you WANT to get raped ?
And whos the girl in the pic need more of her
>>
>>681688850
this/ so were you a model inmate or did you end up in the hole?
>>
>>681687425
Don't you regret being locked up in one of the most boring places on earth with a bunch of other assholes that deserved to be there more than you?

Don't you regret missing out on some good o'l 4channing for 6 years because you were being a retard?
>>
>>681688297
Ah that's kinda fair! Did you before you got caught spoke about the possibility to get caught and what to do if with blow provider?
>>
How much has the world changed since you were locked up?
>>
>>681686968
i got 5 armed drugs, do you wanna traffic them for me?
>>
>>681688554

2.) What race/color are you?
Latino brown.

3.) What state are you from/in/did you do your time in?
Florida.

4.) Did you get checked the first day you hit the yard?
No. Got checked in the cafeteria and made friends with the guy who checked me weeks after ironically enough.

5.) Were/are you now a good fighter? How big are you?
I am 5'4". I grew up in one of the worst cities in Florida though, and by the time I went in I had spent time in juvie and had also boxed and won a few amateur contest. A few months into my stay it would become a joke to try to let the new guys try me so I can beat the shit out of them.

6.) Were/are you now a racist?
I hated blacks before. Now a days, theres a few brothers who I put money in their commissary. The most intelligent man I ever met in my life was a black dude I'm his 50s who was locked up since he was 16.

7.) Do you like Eminem?
Old stuff only

8.) How much would you tip on a $38 dinner tab?
12. I'm a good tipper.
>>
How did you get busted?
>>
File: IMG_1828.png (854 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1828.png
854 KB, 640x1136
>>681688622
yeah she is
>>
>>681689435
What's the worst thing about being locked up?

What's the best thing about being locked up?

Do most people have to join a gang for protection, like in the movies? Or do people just stick with members of their own race?
>>
>>681689228
I ended up in solitary. Spent 2 months of my life there. It felt like 20 years. It is worse than you can imagine.

By the time I was in medium security though I was a model prisoner.

>>681689258
The only option was ask for an attorney and shut the fuck up.

>>681689271
Before I was locked cellphones weren't widespread yet. This was like 2003. Like people had them but when I got out everyone's phone had a camera.

>>681689230
I do regret it. I actually found out about 4chan while I was locked up. This kid on medium security told me about it.
>>
>>681686968
is it drug related ?
>>
>>681686968
Did you fuck anyone up the arse?
>>
>>681688031
Dumb motherfucker didint invest any of your peofit? You could have had your money making you money while you were locked up dumbass.
>>
>>681686968
You come to enjoy sucking cock?
>>
>>681689435
>Latino brown.
>I am 5'4"

Fucking non-white manlet, there is a reason a wall is being planned.
>>
>>681689862
Worst? Boredom.

Best? I never picked up a book before I got locked up and by the time I got out I was well cultured enough to have conversations with people about literature.

No one has to join a gang. A lot of gangs have outside ties so by the time people are locked up they are already in gangs and have their friends(and enemies) waiting for them. People stick to their own in max, but in medium its a much nicer vibe.
>>
>>681686968
>no. I did not get raped. My asshole is fine.
Reading between the lines; you sucked a lot of dick
>>
>>681690269
>wall

You can't a put a wall around the keys.
>>
>>681690424

At 5'4 he was raped for sure.
>>
>>681688031
>wore nothing but polo and had Versace shoes
What about the Fedora?
>>
>>681686968
How did you avoid the Anal rape?
Thought for sure that was pretty standard treatment for fish.
>>
>>681690164
Didn't invest, but I saved enough that I was as comfortable as someone can be.

Hard to invest drug money.
>>
>>681690658
Don't get in debt
Don't gamble
Stand up for yourself
Avoid overly friendly people offering you help.
And a dash of common street sense.
>>
>>681689647
Holy shit. Moar.
>>
>>681690863
This. These are the ONLY rules you need to follow when you're on the inside and want to keep your prostate pristine.
>>
>>681686968
which state and prison?
>>
>>681691076
Stand up for yourself but do so proportionally, if you act like a crazy fucker you'll get done.
>>
>>681690863
I did time in Texas. This is base advice.
>>
>>681691017
you now have her instagram you lazy twat. look up photos yourself they are all online
>>
What part of Florida you from?
>>
>>681690697
You buy property under a trusted famly members name with you as a cosigner with a large downpayment. Then you rent it out. You buy gold and turn it over at a loss so you have a ligitimate papertrail for sudden money. Then you put that to a long term investment fund.
>>
>>681690863
How did you get pinched?

Do you feel like the cops were fair with you, or did they rough you up?
>>
>>681686968
Op probly a child molestor, went to prison, got raped, now on b trying to act like an hero don't believe a bit of this bullsheet
>>
>>681691320
But your out now so dont go back. Next run will be full sentence.
>>
>>681691320
Where this cash come from?
I sold some gold.

Where did the gold come from?
Oh, err, the ground?

Is this how you imagine the conversation with the taxman will go?
>>
Hard time finding a job as a felon?
>>
>>681691341
They were watching my dudes house and saw me leave and pulled me over..

They were as fair as can be. 0 complaints other than the fact that I went to prison lol.
>>
>>681686968
How's your asshole?
>>
>>681689435
Bro, that's fucking awesome that you took the time to reply and answer those questions for me. Much appreciated, my man!

What part of Fl. did you grow up in? Are you there now? And, did you do your time in a Florida prison?

I am from and currently in Arizona, but I lived in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area for about 5 year (from 2007-2012) and while I love Arizona, and hated the humidity in Florida, I have to say that I really enjoyed life out there. I dealt poker at a horse track out there and the people were really fucking cool. I'm guessing that you are likely from somewhere down in south Florida, though? In or around Miami, maybe? If so, have you heard of Opa-locka? I don't know shit about that place, but I used to start threads on here and ask what people thought were the most violent/dangerous/crime-ridden cities in America, and people often replied about Miami being fucking ghetto and gangster and someone said that Opa-locka is absolutely fucking terrible.

Also, before I forget, much respect to your for being a good tipper! I love generosity and hate greed, so I always like to see/hear about people being generous to people who work for tips.

Also, I love boxing and UFC/MMA, and have for many years (I'm 40), so I think it's really cool that you were good with your hands. I'm not a particularly good fighter, nor a mean person, but I am fully aware of how much more-dangerous a person with legitimate fight training is compared to an average person, and I think that I would likely try to be some sort of a hero who helped others, if I had serious fighting skills. I would want to fuck up lots of people whom I felt deserve it!

As for some more questions, here are a few:

9.) How old are you now?
10.) Did many/any of your friends be there for you while you were incarcerated? Put money on your books? Visit you?
11.) Did you have a girlfriend when you got arrested/sentenced? If so, did she stick by you?
12.) Have you been in any fights since you got out?
>>
Here's a few that I've always wanted to ask:
>Was it strange to adapt to 6+ years of new culture/technology? What was the most jarring thing in particular?
>How was your lawyer?
>Who was the worst person you met?
>What are some of the plus sides of prison? I've actually half-day dreamed about going to prison or working in the prison system, I think most of it would suck, but it gives you a lot of time to focus on specific shit
>Who came to visit you the most?
>Was there ever any talks about escaping that you heard?
>>
>>681691775
No I had something waiting for me when I got out.

I make almost 6 figures a year now and I am also renting to own a nice townhouse. As a felon I'm the poster boy of some one getting their shit together.
>>
13. how loose is your butthole?
>>
>>681692030
Selling blow?
>>
>>681687711
youre full of shit
what gave them initiative to search your trunk
>>
Op's a fag you guys are gullible as shit
>>
>>681689954
So you have been out seven years now? Why talk about it now? What do you do for a living?
>>
>>681692145
>leaving a known drug house
That's all they need
>>
>>681686968
How many did you rape in jail?

And are you black?
>>
>>681686968
didnt u get raped because you always consented?
>>
>>681689435
What do you mean checked?
>>
>>681692334
bullshit case would been thrown away
6 years my ass faggot
dont work like that
get your story straight
>>
>>681687534
>but I didn't beat the shit out of my cellmate for using my toothbrush.
pussy, i would have beat him into a pulp, then made him give me head.
>>
>>681691721
The value of gold fluxuated when the economy went bad, you could say you were trying to turn a profit. The goal here is to have some receipts for a actual audit to account for some bank deposits. Keep under the radar sized monthly cash deposites. Buy and sell used motercycles at a loss for the recipts and say you fixed them, keep purchase recipts keep sale recipts vauge on detales. A papertrail buddy.
>>
>>681692561

>I'm 15 years old and watch a lot of movies
>>
What was the first thing you did when you got out?
What did you miss the most while in prison?
>>
>>681686968
>at Taco Bell
Beef? Chicken? Or steak?
>>
>>681691923
Miami Fl baby. Grew up in Miami gardens, which if you google is 2 feet away from Opa Locks. Most of my friends from Opa Locka are dead or doing serious fucking time..

9) I'm in my late 20s

10) none. They all wanted to throw a party for me too when I got out, the ones that weren't locked up themselves. I declined to attend

11) no. I am engaged now to a girl I used to serve who has found god. We ran into each other in wynwood one night.

12) no. I'm 5'4". When I fight its to kill. If I get a man on the ground I can't stop since I don't know when I would have the opportunity to beat them into oblivion again. That said, I have lost more fights than I won. But always won the respect of my rival.

>>681692010
Wait.
>>
>>681692561
shut up pussy
>>
>>681686968
moar of OP pic?
>>
>>681686968
I am a white guy with long blonde hair and delicate features. What would happen to me in jail?
>>
>>681692464
> intelligent black man who spent decades in prison
story is so full of plot holes
>>
>>681692515
I'm not OP

OP most likely got a court appointed attorney who said plead guilty we will get you a deal and OP said lol ok

It's not hard for police to get you to "let" them search your shit. They are liars and people are idiots
>>
>>681692923
Yeah but they make it to a beach in the end
>>
>>681692010

>Was it strange to adapt to 6+ years of new culture/technology? What was the most jarring thing in particular?

Myspace, Facebook, smart phones.

>How was your lawyer?
Great. Got me 4-8 instead of mandatory 20.

A drug dealer who beat his girl to death. Real fucking prick that guy. Worse than any child molester I met in there.

>What are some of the plus sides of prison? I've actually half-day dreamed about going to prison or working in the prison system, I think most of it would suck, but it gives you a lot of time to focus on specific shit
Being able to read in peace.

>>681692145
I had a heater in my waistband without a cc. They can search anything from there.
This isn't a law textbook or drug forum. If they see you leaving a known drug house they will stop you and search you and it will all be valid.
>>
>>681692741
Meant to type 30s.
>>
>>681692030
My daughter's a newly convicted felon and a poster girl for someone who will never get her shit together.
>>
>>681691721
Buy bonds in foreign countries, coinvest in buisnesses where your return is in money and your time is not a requirement. For this have legal contracts written up by a lawer. Pay as much of your life in cash as possible. Spending papertrail should be thin. Work a regular job for less suspicion. Pay one of your coownerships to papertrail you like they employ you fulltime if you cant be bothered to actually work. Reemburse them any associated cost.
>>
>>681693294
What does checked mean Op?
>>
Craziest shit you ever saw. And funniest shit you ever saw locked up
>>
>>681692464
I'm the guy who asked him about that, and I've had several friends who have done prison time here in Arizona, so Ive heard many stories over the years, but the OP can surely do a better job of telling you about it, however, I would describe it like this: When you first get to prison, you will be approached by someone/some people of your race and they will basically test you, try to find out if you're a punk/have no heart, and this will often lead to a fight or a beating by several people. Something like this. The other inmates will also want to know what your charges are, find out if you are a child molester or a rapist or if you hurt a child or did some sort of crime that is considered immoral by their standards. And if you've committed a crime that is despised by the inmates, you should be prepared to take a violent beating or worse.
>>
>>681692884
I'd make you my Maytag
>you'd be washing my socks
>>
>>681693380
She hot? Down to suck dick for drugs?
>>
>>681693623
I'm one of those two things.
>>
>>681687425
You got any more pictures of the girl
>>
>>681693499
Someone will disrespect you to see if you are a man or a bitch.
>>
Hey op what are your plans for the future? Im working mad overtime so i can pay up my $7k debt before 2017. Im planning on going back to school and having a part time job, hopefully fedex
>>
>>681693623
>She hot? Down to suck dick for drugs?
I'm sure she has. She's also a compulsive fucking thief and a bit of a genius when it comes to identity theft. I'm sure plenty of guys who fucked her found out later they were the one's getting fucked hard.
>>
>>681687761
Kekles
>>
>>681688545
Whenever I hear blow, I think of family Guy, and Seth MacFarlane gives me aids
>>
>>681693933
Niceeee

Give her my number for me
>>
>>681686968
How do I clean the disc reader on my Playstation 1
>>
>>681694102
you take your ps1 and you kill yourself
>>
>>681693541
OP?
>>
>>681686968
WHO IS THAT GIRL IN OP PIC, MY FUCKING DICK HNNNNG
>>
>>681690863
>common street sense
examples?
>>
>>681694093
Post your social security number, she'll find you
>>
>>681690863
>Avoid overly friendly people offering you help.
what will they offer you?
>>
>>681692464
>>681693546
As for being checked, this may not have been the exact same thing (from what I recall, anyway), but is something similar. A friend of mine here in Az told me a story right after he had been released from prison, about a fellow white guy who had recently hit their yard and he acted completely like he was black. Talked like a back guy, had his hair braided like a black guy's hair, and hung out with the blacks, despite knowing that it was inappropriate, which is a major fucking no-no. I don't recall all of the details, as I was told this story like 10-15 years ago, but my friend told me that this white guy was specifically warned not to be acting that way on the yard he had just hit, and to not be hanging out with the blacks, but he did so, anyway.

My friend was not actually involved in this (from what I recall, as he was set to be released within days, I believe), but he saw what happened, and after this white guy continued to hang out with the blacks after being warned not to, the white guys in the yard who had warned him caught the guy and beat him so violently that he did not know if the guy lived. I don't recall the details, but I recall him telling me the story making me sick to my stomach. To the inmates, including my friend, this type of shit is fairly commonplace, so it was not disturbing or even a big deal to my friend; but, to me, it literally made me feel sick. And my friend, who actually saw this assault happen, did not seem to care that the guy may have died from the beating, saying that the guy knew better than to be doing what he did (acting black, hanging out with the blacks) and that he brought it on himself.
>>
>>681694467
>>common street sense
>examples?
Not op, but ex-convict here;
>Nothing in life is free
>Keep your mouth shut
>When someone says, 'trust me' they are looking to fuck you
>>
>>681694867
Dick, up your ass.
>>
>>681694285
2 seconds.
>>
>>681689435
Did you grow up in opa locka,
>>
>>681694605
there you go
>>
>>681695041
Well, thats pretty easy to avoid if they are that overt.
>>
>>681693294
>> A drug dealer who beat his girl to death. Real fucking prick that guy. Worse than any child molester I met in there.

Care to elaborate on this?
- Why did you feel that this guy was worse than a child molester? What was so awful about his crime?
- What color was he?
- And did he get fucked with/fucked up?
- If you despised him so much, did you smash him? Or did he have status?
>>
>>681694285
Tl Dr: craziest was a kid get a frozen water bottle shoved up his ass.

Funniest was this one queer (who would fuck you up, that was a queer you respected) was pissed off at some guard we all thought was fine and he threw up on her just to prove a point
>>
>>681694962
>When someone says, 'trust me' they are looking to fuck you

this
>>
>selling a controlled substance
Damn son you got some balls I haven't been caught YET I play it safe and cool.
>>
File: 7cdSfMp.jpg (116 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
7cdSfMp.jpg
116 KB, 960x1280
>>681686968
>>
>>681694298
>>681689647
>>681688519
>>
>>681686968
If someone checked you we talking insults or like a tolchuck?
>>
File: 1460490173578.gif (480 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
1460490173578.gif
480 KB, 206x196
Non white anon here
We're the white inmates the craziest/violent ones? If I was in prison I would steer clear of them crazy ass crackas.
>>
>>681686968
Is it true white guys tend to get fucked?
>>
>>681692234
How bored are you? If he's lying hes a damn fine storyteller.
>>
>>681694962
ill probs be going to prison sometime soon.
when people come to check what im made of how shuld i react?
like someone putting his hand on my shulder and trying to dominate me.
or taking food from my plate.

im 6'4 kinda skinny and wĥite.
any more tips?
>>
>>681696718
Shit in your hand and rub it in his snout
>>
>>681696718
You react to disrespect with violence.

Someone asked me for some gravy I wasn't gunna eat. I said no. He asked again and I threw the gravy at him. And we started fighting after.

Guess what? No one ever asked for my gravy again. The guy who gave him the gravy 6 months later? He was having family members fill their commissary after a few months.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.