[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a diagnosed schizophrenic anything I'm bored and will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 34
File: yourmom.webm (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
yourmom.webm
1 MB, 400x400
ask a diagnosed schizophrenic anything

I'm bored and will answer every question
>>
What are your symptoms?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 567x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 567x314
How and why did you get diagnosed?
>>
>>681604855
Do you ever think about becoming a writer? Documenting what you're going through? I'm sure it's much harder than I make it out to be, but I'm just curious.
>>
>>681604935
hallucinations and delusions

subjectively during psychotic time it feels like awakening from reality as God

I'm connected to this kind of spirit realm with people to talk to, only they are not really people, the world around me breaks down and I can read it like an open book, delusion of reference, everything speaks to me or about me and guides me on my quest of "awakening this reality"

it's very strange. usually I'm agnostic or atheist even, but during psychosis I become hyper religious.

>>681605127
6 years ago when I was locked up in the mental ward for trying to set my flat on fire (with my flatmates still asleep, that was one hell of a morning for me and they called police)

I had to lit a fire because everything I did in the little would translate into the big world out there, so by setting a fire I would start Armageddon and hence ending this reality.

T'was pretty batshit
>>
>>681604855
Did you just see those shadows? I did. It's them again.
>>
>>681605294
I'm not that much of a writer, but I have thought about it. Writing a book about my experiences, why not. But it's hard to get motivated to do anything anymore, this is the other part of this illness that really fucks you up: apathy, lethargy, no drive, no motivation.

I can't really work anymore, and writing a book is lots of work, but if I ever get better, maybe I'll start writing indeed.
>>
>>681604855
damn, grandma can party. are you in treatment?
>>
I used to fuck a hot schizophrenic girl. She told me she couldn't get pregnant so I took her word for it and cum med in her hot pussy like 100 times. Turns out she needs mess to avoid a miscarriage and she miscarried on my cock while we fucked in the shower.
True story.
>>
>>681605479
>delusion of reference
also schizophrenic
i chase these like a mythical dragon
i just want to feel what it's like to have them again
>>
>>681605666
Unmedicated, I felt like always being watched. But more by people behind the veil who would put bets on me and how I behaved or how things turned out for me. I never saw them as shadows. They weren't even really evil, just watching.. always watching.

>>681605833
yes, I see a psychologist every three weeks and take my medication daily. This way I don't suffer from delusions or hallucinations, but still am crazy enough to ponder if it's really all just a chemical imbalance in my brain, or, as I suspect most of the days, pretty real in it's own way..
>>
>>681606111
>hallucinations
did you hear voices? were they malevolent?
>>
>>681606015
>i just want to feel what it's like to have them again
yeah I feel you there bro. I often long for parts of the psychotic experience. Not the bad ones but the good ones, and those were plenty. Still I've come to my own personal conclusion that psychosis is an accident that shouldn't happen, and I will do everything in my power to prevent it from happening again.

Still, insanity can be very much awesome.
>>
>>681605666
Faggot. Wasted a terrific 666
>>
>>681605959
So you fucked your dead child basically? You'll fit in just fine around here
>>
>>681606111
>yes, I see a psychologist every three weeks and take my medication daily.
>chemical imbalance in my brain

They don't want us to be with God
>>
>>681606329
psychosis is bad, yes. but delusions of reference are better than any drug i've ever done, and i've done a lot of drugs.
>>
>>681606374
Finally friends!
Yes it was just reddish goo first few weeks of preg. Not anything formed.
>>
>>681606271
Mh not really audible voices, mroe like very loud thoughts in my head that weren't my own.

Felt like divine telepathy, I basically thought angels and dead people would talk to me trough telepathy. But they were always pretty much benevolent. Well they got me into big trouble at times, lie to me and so on, but never in a malevolent way, more encouraging and uplifting.
>>
>>681606571
lol terry davis don't you have a os to work on
>>
>>681604855
Do you hallucinate? If so, are your hallucinations vivid?
>>
>>681606637
>they were always pretty much benevolent
that's funny because i used to hear shit many years ago. they were actually "audible" as in they sounded like any other person talking in reality but were definitely in my head and hallucinations. people always assume the voices are negative but they were kind to me too.
>>
>>681606621
You fucked it's frail body so hard it turned to goo? Jesus man
>>
Do people read your thoughts?

Can you read theirs?

I can read the bigger picture sometimes and some people DO pick up my thoughts.
>>
>>681606935
I never thought of that. I did pound her pretty hard.
Shit.
>>
I was just diagnosed as schizophrenic, do things get better? My research says it's a life long illness and people can learn to control their behavior but does it ever get any less difficult?
Unmedicated too. I've been putting an hour into meditation before bed and after waking. Any coping mechanisms that are more effective for you?
>>
what drugs have you taken? What was there effect on you as someone who is already schizophrenic?
>>
>>681606695
Yeah on the height of psychosis I also visually hallucinate, often it it little stuff. Like my name on something that doesn't belong to me or something like that. One time,I thought I saw whole buildings disappear, change and reapear, but in reality I was just sitting in a train watching them go by, but to me it seemed like cities changing before my eyes..

One time I saw my name on the mailbox. So I opened the mailbox and there were key to the house in there. I took the key, they were clearly mine, even the keytag had a symbolic meaning especially to me. I spent the night in there, but the next morning when police came, alerted by the neighbours who saw the light on in this previously abandoned house, my nameplate on the house and mailbox was gone, and I had to explain to police how I got the keys to the house, which wasn't that fun.
>>
>>681607149
>do things get better?
they can
you really need to work hard tho
shit that comes easy to normies is going to take all of your effort
>>
Are you from Tracy, CA? And is your name Annika Spencer? Do you attend CSU Stanislaus?

If so, you're a crazy bitch
>>
>>681606637
What is it like overall? Is it like a lucid dream where you know it's fake or does it seem real? Also how is it on a drug trip if you ever did do drugs.
>>
>>681604855
how do you know you were really diagnosed and it wasn't just a delusion?
>>
>>681604855
How's bob?
>>
>>681607278
>you're a crazy bitch
yeah he mentioned how he was a schizophrenic already, you enormous faggot
>>
>>681606684
Who dat?
>>
>>681604855
Can anyone explain the third thing she does? With the soda bottle? And ashtray?
>>
>>681607070
Yes, but not the thoughts of people around me because I didn't thought they were real... best way to explain it would be that I was telepathically connected to this spirit realm or whatever, full of people who could read my thoughts and I could read theirs.

But during psychosis I thought the people around me were mere artificial intelligence with no real thoughts of their own.. just bots running down a script. I was the only real person there was in this reality.
>>
>>681607421
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/gods-lonely-programmer
>>
>>681607433
free basing maybe
>>
have you ever considered that these voices might actually be demons and you are sensitive enough to hear them and other spirits on the other side? I've always thought that the people talking to themselves on the bus stops are actually entertaining something spiritual
>>
>>681607577
>the people around me were mere artificial intelligence with no real thoughts of their own
solipsism.webm
>>
>>681607326
checkmayyte

>>681604855
When did you first notice symptoms?
How can you tell the difference between a voice in your head or someone elses?
>>
schizoaffective reporting in
>>
>>681607702
ur schizotypal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypy
>>
What meds do they have you on and what strength?
>>
>>681607663
That's a nectar collector you fucking idiot. She's taking a alkane extracted cannabis concentrate.

>>681607577
Yeah, I feel you. I have a friend who can read my aura.
>>
>>681607207
Only weed. Which, when taken while being psychotic, is quite the hardcore drug. I can't even begin to put into words how it feels taking a hit while you are psychotic, it's like a rocket powered elevator to heaven and eternity., well, a huge psychotic boost to put it into psychiatric terms.

Every time I took one hit of weed while being psychotic, I immediately threw all my weed away afterwards and didn't smoke again while being psychotic, because it's just too intense.

But now medicated I smoke weed now and then and don't feel any special effect other than getting high as normal.
>>
i see the shadows constantly, lately mine look like they have been grabbing at shit. More than a few occassions they looked like they were trying to murder me. oh ya, schizo as well, its genetic on my family side.
>>
>>681604855
Greentext awkward shit that has happened because of your schizophrenia please
>>
>>681607904
>>681607904
>you fucking idiot
jesus nigga cool your tits, i was trying to guess
>>
I like your thread OP. More stories and/or greentext.
>>
>>681607577
>>681607702

I become convinced, and even now am not entirely unconvinced, that "ancestors" or "spirits" follow me and though I may not be able to read people's minds directly they will tell me their thoughts, and flood me with an overwhelming sense of dread or fear during odd moments. Also I experience vivid dissociations where once I was tied to a hospital bed as someone operated on me.
>>
>>681607300
It feels very real. There is no doubt left in your mind that it couldn't be real. In fact, it feels much realer than real. So much so that it feels like your whole life before you was just a dream, and now you wake up from it. Hence the delusion of waking up from reality as God.
>>
>>681604855
What did she do after the shot?
>>
>>681605479
Sorry, but that sounds fucking cool.
>>
>>681605479
OP, that sounds like a pretty cool life. Would you rather not be that way?
>>
>>681607663
Nope. I know how that works, sadly.

>>681607904
Thanks
>>
fellow diagnosed schizoid here (schizotypal not schizophrenic but they're p much the same just shorter delusional periods afaik), cool to see another one lurking around /b/. best of luck, man.
>>
>>681607984
Hey man that sounds fucking terrible. I'm sorry to hear that. I could imagine the feeling of confiment being strapped to the table and the surgeon coming at you with a scalpel. It's fucked up man, I'm sorry. Your probably a good kid.
>>
>>681608134
>Would you rather not be that way?
normies
get
OUTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
>>681604855
Just fucking murder a random Mexican today, put him out of his fucking wretched misery. One that looks like a fucking faggot, and has a mini child rape tier fucking brown ass fucking dirtbag whore girlfriend. But make sure you do it right like kidnap him, take him out somewhere and muzzle him up like a sick dog he is, tie him up and just start gutting him alive, that's one of my favorite. Or get creative and start with the balls, idk this is the unique to each person part. Look at the scumbag piece of shit in the eyes while you have him dominated tied up to a tree in the last moments in his life, and decide what the queer deserves. But stop jacking off to underage girls in your mom's basement OP, it's this puke stain's birthday now, tonight, tonight is the night, and you've got work to do OP. I'm not kidding, stop being a faggot OP and do the world and gene pool some fucking good for once today. Start planning now...
>>
>>681607702
Yeah, demons, angels, god, the devil, spirits.. whatever. I don't know what they are but they feel too real and too seperated from myself to me.. I can't reallyshrug them off as only a chemical imbalance in my brain and nothing more, at least I think this way most of the days..
>>
>>681607852
30mg abilify every morning.
>>
>>681608366
blah blah blah blah
>>
>>681608366
reads like a william burroughs quote
you should try getting published
>>
>>681604855
Bamboozled!
>>
>>681608366
wow you have the same harbored feelings i have for the rapey ass white man who wants every woman other than his own kind.
>>
>>681607764
>When did you first notice symptoms?
I didn't really notice them. I noticed that I was enlightened and awaken from reality as god. So it was too sudden and too intense, my first psychotic boost.

Only later, when getting down from psychosis, medicated after being released from the mental hospital, I could comprehend that this was schizophrenia and psychosis.
>>
>>681604855
How are you, you , you, you and you doing?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>681608642
kys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1CdrKenfXo
>>
>>681608389
Or it could just be the beauty of your mind. This awsome source of creativity and love that can make the most beautiful things become realer than life... Do you understand? Just admire your thoughts and delusions anon for what they are. The brain is a beautiful thing, it can be more spontaneous than you ever thought possible. Understand that, appreciate it and master it.
>>
>>681604855
What does your family and the people that know of your condition think of you?
>>
>>681608810
Tldw. Sowwy =(
>>
File: 1e0[1].gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1e0[1].gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>681608900
>Sowwy =(
>>
some times I hear people yelling in my house.

i live alone

i went to my therapist and told him in passing and he randomly got loud with me yelling that 'ITS ALL IN MY HEAD"

is that just stress or the beginning of something serious op?
>>
>>681608625
Phew that's a mindfuck, I kind of get it I think. Kind of like your a special snowflake, everybody is a pleb but with delusions and shitty thoughts behind it.
>>
>>681609064
kek
>>
>>681608366
Stop trying so hard
>>
>>681608134
psychosis itself I could life with. I'm glad I experienced it once or well twice, but wouldn't want to experience it again, at least not this soon.

Problem is the other symptoms of schizo that aren't psychosis: lack of drive, motivation, apathy and lethargy. I can't work. I can't hold up a real relationship. The meds make me fat and the illness makes me lazy. Basically my life became terribly boring, and was ruined by psychosis. I'm not a neet collecting disability checks for probably the rest of his life.

Oh well it could be worse. I have lots of free time I guess that's a plus, also disability checks are quite high because I live in switzerland, so I can live a more or less decent life. Still would prefer not to suffer from this shit.
>>
>>681609020
your therapist yelled at you?

Find a new one.
>>
>>681606111
That watching shit is why my schizo friend can't watch the Truman show
>>
>>681608318
thanks mate!
>>
>>681606332
Or was it perfect?
>>
>>681608479
Thank you :)
>>
>>681609322
You're going to make me psychotic.
>>
>>681608642
kek

you're thinking of DID which isn't schizophrenia.

I only have one personality, graned, a batshit insane personality, but still, only one.
>>
>>681609258
You can get it together, bro. Don;t give up yet. I bet you're pretty young and it's hard to imagine there's a chance but success stories do exist. i just read this article the other day. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/27/opinion/sunday/schizophrenic-not-stupid.html
>>
>>681609424
People could be watching you all the time anon. In your windows, through your cellphone camera, through your tv when you sit at night like a big window :)
>>
>not OP
>GF dumped me because I'm distant
>Try to get my mind off things
>standing in loud concert
>bass thumping the air in my lungs
>everyone is staring at me
>They know I don't fit in
>Pop klonopin
(like xanax but stronger, better)
>Fear they will kill me
>Pop more klonopin
>someone shoves me
>I have been planning how I would defend myself for the last twenty minutes
>falcon punch to the throat
>Run
>Run
>I don't give a fuck where I'm out
>A mob of angry concert people are chasing me
>Police officer up ahead
>He's with them
>He's going to kill me
>He still hasnt noticed me
>I act first
>I use tackle
>SUPER EFFECTIVE
god im glad I can laugh about this now
>Run
> hide on the beach
>laying there
>afraid of flashlights I attempt to burry myself in sand
>I can hear them talking to eachother looking for me on the beach
>sudden heart attack
>fall into white light
>It's a light on an operating table
>Nurse has me tied to the table
>I'm a voice inside someone elses head
>Feel the iv digging around inside my vein
>Can't unfeel the IV
cont
>>
>>681609276
yes.
we were talking about a bland subject and as i was getting ready to leave i just threw it out there to see his thoughts; in the context of WHY would that happen, especially in the middle of the night. (I heard my mom's voice yelling at me to wake up)

he snapped at me that it's not auditory at all its in my head. PERIOD.
I never brought it up again
>>
>>681609402
this
>>
>>681608454
What the fuck did you just say to me? Go fuck a kangaroo you cuck-ass bitch. Dude I will fucking kill you and rape your mom AND sister in front of you. Why you gotta be such a dick? I'm contributing to the conversation for everyone's good sake and you just wanna talk shit n start a fight.
Wanna fight in a pit?
Oh I didn't think so cuz you're a neckbeard living in your mon's basement. Fuck off before I snap you like a twig
>>
>>681609424
I'll always be with you, "Anon"
>>
cont
>The girl I'm a voice to screams to me for help
>I am helpless
>The girl is my ex-gf
>I need to save her
>Suddenly I'm back on the beach
>Call ex, no answer
>200$ taxi to her house
>11pm
>No answer
>Bust in the door
>She's drinking alone
>After yelling at me I explain myself
>"I'm sorry I care! Nothing, laws, mobs, my own mortality, will keep me from being there for you!"
>Wild half drunk half manic sex
>tfw my disorder lost my girl and landed me her again

Also nothing unusual actually happened at the concert. One friend didn't even notice I left and another saw me strike a guy out of nowhere and bolt, but couldn't keep up with me.
>>
>>681609020
Hey there phd student studying mental disorders for my thesis work here. Do you try to block out the thoughts or do you accept them and let them pass by. Do you try at all to influence what thoughts are in you mind?
>>
>>681609618
>I'm contributing to the conversation for everyone's good sake and you just wanna talk shit n start a fight.
LOL
>>
>>681607235
Thanks Anon. I sincerely feel bad for you and hope you are taking steps to avoid these episodes.
I have had similar experiences. The last time I took acid I had a very bad trip and found myself alone in downtown Denver. I thought that gangs were after me and that the police were after me as well. I kept seeing people talking on cell phones and was certain they were phoning me in. I kept running until I saw a real estate sign on a back street house. It was empty so i went to the back and kicked in a basement window. So much noise. I went upstairs to a small bedroom with my forehead buried in my knees until the cops came. The neighbor heard the window. I spent a month in solitary because the jail believed I was insane.

I wish you the best my friend. I can only speculate at the hardships you have encountered.
>>
>>681609611
Clonazepam (klonopin) is not better than xanax. This story is bait.

1/10
>>
>>681609649
>Wild half drunk half manic sex
nice
>>
>>681604855
Did bush do 9/11
>>
>>681608831
Well I guess it could be. But it's hard to imagine that all I went trough was just in my mind. Still, on some days I think about it like this too. On others, I tend to get more delusional and religious though.

>>681608884
I think they like me for who I am I guess. They stuck by me even in my worst times when I wouldn't want to see them at all anymore and just isolated myself and didn't leave my flat anymore for years.

They also know me a long time, and I hope they still remember me at my best, and not like I was later, at my worst.

But I guess you'd had to ask them, maybe they think I'm lazy or something, but they are also smart enough to know that this is the illness that cause me to be so very NEET.
>>
File: Corbis-42-16670204[1].jpg (46 KB, 404x480) Image search: [Google]
Corbis-42-16670204[1].jpg
46 KB, 404x480
>>681609790
>I spent a month in solitary because the jail believed I was insane.
>>
>>681604855
do you have good hallucination's?
>>
>>681604855
You should kill yourself and remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>681609765
most of the time in my head its anger. the thoughts are hostile about everyone around me all the time. I control it because i learned the best ways to fit in socially and when i dont want to be around anyone I stay away because i'll regress and have a problem. I stay quiet and just focus on something like a pleasant memory. when i heard the voices though, it happens like you would hear someone in the room with you talking to you. some times i hear shit in the walls. but i havnt gotten to the point of shooting guns off at anything though
>>
>>681604855
Have you ever considered killing yourself? Well if you haven't, now's the time. Those who accept defeat should be neutered or better yet, have his penis cut off. I am genetically prone to schizo and will not accept defeat by saying I have it although I do exhibit some of the major symptoms.
>>
>>681604855
What's the 3rd thing she does?
>>
>>681609798
klonopin lasts much longer than xanax, longer peak, less withdraw, and you can be prescribed higher doses so suck a dick.
>>
File: 1461144863390.jpg (107 KB, 529x692) Image search: [Google]
1461144863390.jpg
107 KB, 529x692
>>681610025
What were you in for, and what did you do to land you in Solitary?
>>
>>681610056
josef mengele?
>>
>>681609276
Seriously lol wtf
This
>>
>>681609402
>>681609616
samefag
>>
WEED ILLEGAL IS A REFERENCE FOR HOW SHOT SCHIZOPHRENIA IS

THE DEPRESSION FROM HOW MISTREATED YOU HAVE BEEN TO OR BY YOUR STEREOTYPED COMPANIONS THROUGH YOUR LIFE HAS LEAD YOU TO BE WHERE YOU ARE NOW

REMAIN HOPEFUL THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE FUTURE IS SUITED FOR THE SCHIZOPHRENIC MIND

RECOGNIZE YOUR BRAIN(YOUR DEVIL) RECEIVED THE THOUGHTS OF HOW YOUR GOD (BODY) SHOULD LIVE IN REALIZATION THAT IT MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE *cameras sub consciously understood by your brain as such...

itll be a beautiful life when LSD and heroin are legal, for the farming child
>>
>>681610128
It's a dab. Vaporizing hash oil with an attachment she heated on the end of the glass piece.
>>
>>681610096
>will not accept defeat by saying I have it
admitting to weakness is not a fault
now refusing to try and overcome that weakness... that might be
>>
>>681608327
It sucks. Sometimes the manic symptoms are nice, and often I feel special for being someone the voices chose to talk to, but more often than not it just causes problems. Existential philosophy is not kind to motivation or purpose in living. I'll give this life thing 100% though, not really sure any alternatives are better.
>>
File: HET%201954[1].jpg (32 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
HET%201954[1].jpg
32 KB, 278x400
>>681610253
nein
>>
>>681609520
thanks man. well I'm 30.. diagnsoed with schizo when I was 24.. back then I was highly intelligent, was in medschool on track of becoming a doctor and cofounded my own company on the side. Those were the good old days and I feel like it belongs to another life.

But I won't an hero about this shit, I can guarantee you that much and keep on fighting. I hope someday I'll be able to work again, cause this shit right here is just boring.

and thanks for the article, I will read it later.
>>
>>681609615
Dude I've seen a few therapists and psychiatrists and that's no right at all. I guess idk the situation exactly but that sounds so unprofessional it's not even funny. And what he said carries no scientific evidence
>>
>>681610269
Thanks man
>>
>>681610314
It is a fault. You chose to accept the diagnose. YOU chose to be weak.
>>
>>681610257
and if ya ever get stuck in a bad trip, know it will take another tab to get ya ass out and know how powerful a force an overmind conscious thought is to your life in the long run
>>
>>681610129
Yeah but it's less euphoric and has more side effects. I feel like I'm dirty and sweating on it.

Freudian projection, you're the dick sucker. :v)
>>
>>681610474
no, i chose to understand and recognize my limitations. that can only be helpful to me in working towards a better life.
>>
>>681604855
Did she seriously film herself entirely to show off that she's a worn-out party whore? I thought it was some cool hip grandkid filming her, but no, she's just... filming herself. Alone. Smoking.

That's really sad.
>>
>>681609765
Accept them and let them pass by. I like my thoughts and spend way too much time with them, just lying on the bed, thinking.. doing nothing... for hours and hours. It's a problem that I like to live in my head so much I guess.
>>
File: 1459453881368.jpg (872 KB, 1735x1671) Image search: [Google]
1459453881368.jpg
872 KB, 1735x1671
>>681610025
It wasn't funny at the time. I guess it is pretty funny though.
>>
>>681610628
And drinking
>>
>>681610253
Actually it's not the same awesome person. Get the fuck out of here you fucking cock sucking robot monkey, you have NOTHING to contribute to this thread or society. If you had any brains you would kys right fucking now. Gawd I just wish I could show up on the doorstep of people like you's houses and snap you like a twig you fucking gay ass neckbeard. Remember to kiss your mom goodnight little bitch
>>
>>681609840
All the best sex is after difficult nights. Preferably with someone you meet in group therapy that is just as unusual as you are.
>>
File: 1452525518794.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1452525518794.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
representation of the matrix we should theoretically exist inside of, whicch is a blessing with the thought of higher powers karma ascended beliefs looking back etc etc
>>
>>681610140
>>681610025
This>
>>681609790
>>
>>681610689
Funny in the way that it's retarded and the system is broken.
>>681610757
I picked up a chick at the mental health clinic once and it rocked. I gotta try this picking up chicks at group thing now.
>>
>>681606684
shut the fuck up cia nigger
>>
File: billburr[1].jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
billburr[1].jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
>>681610734
>Gawd
awww jeezus
>>
>>681604855
Acnekun?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
Any experience with shadow people? If so, what's your opinion on the topic?
>>
>>681610916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vakWMNA1oWc
he's my schizofu
>>
>>681610569
Less euphoric maybe but damn does it help with anxiety. I've never been courageous enough to tackle a cop without it. Doesn't help with delusional thinking or depression but it's fucking fantastic at stopping that heart racing immobilizing fear.
>>
File: thc.jpg (62 KB, 354x581) Image search: [Google]
thc.jpg
62 KB, 354x581
representation of the human brain in reference to life lived, blobs represent memories possibly acid, extra electricity for your brain.....

theoretically we exist in a matrix with higher powers karma ascended morals or beliefs in a rear view state of mind etc etcc

also you niggers who are actually racist go fuck yourselves we were all black in the past same village theorem
>>
>>681610095
Are you ever able to let go of these thoughts that yell at you? Have you ever tried telling yourself that you 'Do not care' what they say or say 'ha its kindof cool how this thought is always yelling in my ear!' or shifted your perception in other ways?
>>
>>681610582
Exactly. You set a limit for yourself. When you fail you will always blame your "schizo" and not necessarily your action hence accepting defeat.
>>
>>681611081
no but the machine elves are real and not just the hallucinations of dmt users
>>
>>681611107

>>681610825
,my b double mixer upper kinda thing
>>
>>681610582
Damn straight friend, AA may not do many things right but I agree with them when they say "the first step to solving your problem, is recognizing you have one"
I just dont follow the surrendering myself to god part because that ends up just adding to the problem.
>>
>>681604855
MITO
>>
>>681610056
This wouldn't help for some reason.

Remember the nazis, they sure tried! Sterilisation or gas it was for schizos, and they were very efficient at it.

But looking at studies we find that the occurrence of schizophrenia is still 1% in germany, like in every other country. thats just one riddle of schizophrenia.
>>
Hey OP I'm really intrigued by your comments about experiencing the spirit realm, interconnected thoughts and the feeling of awakening to the reality of god, as I have had this several times but only after doing various drugs.

Is there a name for this experience? I have tried to find information on it in the past but have not been able to find anything.

Also, as I have experienced this after taking drugs, specifically smoking weed, DMT, and huffing petrol (yes gross I know, was a child and bored and only happened that once), do you know if schizophrenia could develop later in life?

As a note I now rarely do any drugs because I'm not ready to pursue he hallucinations until I'm more informed, I do drink heavily though.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
My brother is schizophrenic. He refuses help and any meds we've actually tried has no effect. He burnt our house down in early March. My dog died because of it. Pic related.
>>
>>681610569
and maybe I do suck dick. No shame to the dicksuckers out there. Keep on sucking. Someone has to.
>>
>>681610873
Ya, I had a $30,000 bond for felony burglary and couldn't afford to get out. I had no commissary and no one would answer my kites to put me in general. It was hell. I can picture true mentally ill people living that every day.
>>
>>681609784
Got a problem cuck ass bitch? Yeah that's right you fucking heard it. Yah nah don't step here m8 or I'll fuckin nip ya'
*spits in your face*
*kicks you in balls*
Fucking jackass
>>
>>681611181
>set a limit
KNOW*** my limit
just like a weight lifter knows how far he can push himself with weights i know how far i can push myself with people
>>
>>681604855
>10 seconds

what the FUCK is that?
>>
>>681606374
kekimus
>>
File: 978461579614791.png (492 KB, 495x529) Image search: [Google]
978461579614791.png
492 KB, 495x529
>>681611264
if you want to lose your ability to connect with people and hold a steady convo, feel free to huff paint until you are retarded enough to think that people are constantly talking shit about you even when they're not. That's hallucination for ya buddy boy.
>>
>>681611290
if there were more people getting blowjobs there would be less war
SCREENSHOT THIS POST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE2uZoSsjXU
>>
>>681610096
The diagnosis schizophrenia doesn't mean defeat. It means that you get the help you need, aka antipsychotic medication.
>>
>>681605479
do you smoke weed?
>>
>>681610873
It's good but messy. If you meet someone in group, which I have several times, it's always interesting but I stopped after one girl threatened to stab one of my friends and held her to the ground shouting and stuff. She was diagnosed Borderline Personality Disorder. No regret, no remorse, idolized me which was fucking amazing, but told me about how she had to manipulate her family by having realistic fake attempts at suicide and writing letters saying it was all her parent's fault. Brilliant girl, but dangerously brilliant. I decided it was unsafe and managed to make her lose interest in me.
>>
>>681611764
>dangerously brilliant
that's hot
gib number plox
>>
>>681611264
Look up terrence mckenna. He has some really good thoughts on the subject.
>>
I was diagnosed with schizophrenia 4 years ago and now I can only say that I embraced it and notice it as a fun "trait" of life. Shit just comes and goes. I see lazer movements and shadows collecting into big masses and my own dead mother and her voice. It's just a fun thing to tell people.
>>
>>681611931
>Shit just comes and goes.
yeah, like tidal water or tsunamis
>>
File: logo.png (9 KB, 351x355) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
9 KB, 351x355
is OP still here ?
I am a researcher about consciousness. I want to speak with him about his delusions. Because , me and a few of my friends felt that thing also . Can we talk in private somewhere ?
>>
>>681611264

>spirit realm

>huffing petrol

you are retarded. please don't reproduce or influence people younger than you in any way.
>>
>>681611856
call at your own risk
>>
>>681612175
jej
>>
rs your brain is capable of editing reality to as far as your imagination can take you

btw we all use drugs so wrong which has led to hell so disguised. imagine if you poured cocaine, communication cane, blow cid *gets you big mentally* in a shot to put that down

or a hero cup of heroin sap for the afghani farming child.

we need to make changes asap to this life were all capable spread this shit around.

& cursing is another problem of mine with this life
tonular emphasizing terminology that if we had used from child birth would not be a concern,
obviously it should still be a goal to not have to curse due to the fact you might not stub your feet too much

also
hetero omnopotian maintaing order supporting aerth presented inexactly by nature seems like a rough anagram for homo saipien twist it around i thought something else recently but forgot

feel your heart beat wire it to your brain relax know which voice would really suit who know yourself you may try and teach yourself unknowingly spouting ignorant bullshit that you do not want to forget your brain might believe. it can effect you down the line
>>
>>681611264
OP here, I wouldn't really recommend trying to get schizo, aim for drug induced psychosis I'd say. More DMT, less huffing petrol..

in males schizo usually develops in their early twenties.. I'd say if you made it past 30 with your kind of drug abuse history, your on the safe side and can't develop it.

But hey, if you really want to try: risk factors other than genetical vulnerability include cannabis and other psychodlic substances, sleep deprivation, physical or emotional stress, even mindfulness meditation as some studies show. So you can always try out a combination of those, still, I really wouldn't recommend it, schizo sucks.
>>
Are they coming for you?
>>
>>681612025

>I am a researcher about consciousness.

no, you are a layabout who likes drugs but not feeling bad about himself for spending time doing drugs.

go do something to improve your community you shiftless wankers, you can talk about your masturbatory fantasies of understanding the universe while picking up litter or feeding the homeless
>>
>>681611544
cure for cancer hiv healthier alternative to getting drunk makes you into your own buddah etc etc
dont even have to smoke to see that
>>
>>681611278
Meds can take up to two months to work, and you have to take them daily.

I hope your brother gets good treatment, even if it's involuntary. Hope he's in a hospital right now.

But there's hope, if he gets treatement he can get back to normal rather fast, so don't give him up!
>>
>>681612338
When troll comments like this start getting to me that's when it's time to sleep. Goodnight, sweet dreams, I love you.
>>
File: Depth1.jpg (34 KB, 800x276) Image search: [Google]
Depth1.jpg
34 KB, 800x276
>>681611089
>>
>>681611496

It was petrol and it was once seven yers ago, my friend and I were out of alcohol and all we had were a moped and a garden hose.
>>
>>681604855
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>681612263

please see >>681612375
>>
>>681609258

Alles gueti demfall!
>>
>>681612429
Meds haven't done any good for me and often I become so paranoid about them it's hell to force them down. I have enough fear of poisoned food already.
>>
>>681611539
Lol this guy. Have fun being a dependent drug user for the rest of your life.
>>
>>681612295
excersize excersize excersize try jogging, ball your chest, lead with it feel your ass cheecks ball them together stretch lift etc etc you will feel like god
>>
>>681612375
wow calm down man . I just want to talk if OP wants thats all. I experience also similar thinks and i thought i were schizo also. I thought may be we can help each other
>>
>>681611304
So glad I don't live in the USA, not with this illness. OP here, after I broke into that house they simply drove me infront of the mental hospital and didn't press any charges, and of course wouldn't put me into jail. So glad police here is nice and actually helps mentally ill people, and doesn't punish them.
>>
>>681612338
They're already here. They've always been.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUdUcBeGpIc
>>
>>681612568
At least with meds you can get to a place where you can learn coping mechanisms. And the rest of my life dependent on drugs but able to function vs the rest of my life constantly suffering? I think I know what I prefer.
>>
>>681611544
yes.. sometimes I still do smoke weed. it's because I'm stupid though, it's really nothing you should do with this illness.. still, I fucking love smoking weed.
>>
Do you visit /x/ a lot? Serious question because a lot of them seem delusional
>>
>>681612025
OP here.

Sure, make a chatroom somewhere or whatnot and we can talk. I don't have skype or any instant messenger though.
>>
>>681606374
kek

also pics of chick you lying fuck>>681605959
>>
>>681607946
that means the dark side of nature can hate you
>>
saddest thing for you mistaken souls to be abusing this earth taking man made chemicals to relieve anxieties normal that you feel alone with
drives the planet mad we need legal heroin asap
rs spam kanyes twitter or obamas dont yall fucks go out and harrass girls on the internet and wonder why 4chan is full of miserable fucks

legal heroin/cocoa dabs for your next life reincarnated in the should be farming child
>>
>>681612856
There's an /x/ IRC and I can confirm a ton of them have been committed before.
>>
tfw been hallucinating again lately
i just want to get treatment but i'm on a year long waiting list
nobody else cares or knows
hold me, /b/ros
>>
>>681612688
No. You grew up just fine without drugs. You want an easy way out. Well /b/uddy, life is not meant to be easy. Life is hard and full of despair. Life with drugs is just despair. No turning back from the pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>681611081

Ive seen the shadow people
>>
>>681613068
>man made chemicals
as opposed to man made walls or food or communication devices like the one you find yourself in front of this instant
>>
>>681612856
Op here
Kek yes I do often visit /x/, I don't take it too seriously though

there are many schizos over there
>>
File: party with grandma.jpg (42 KB, 700x430) Image search: [Google]
party with grandma.jpg
42 KB, 700x430
>>681604855
holy fuck that webm.

That bitch it twice my age, and rockin' twice as hard. color me impressed.
>>
File: 1448922339255.jpg (12 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
1448922339255.jpg
12 KB, 299x168
aere you a dank memer? xDDDDD

this is now a rare pepe thread
>>
>>681613170

wtf are you talking about, as OP said, most people develop schizophrenia in their early 20's. Of course he grew up fine when he hadn't developed his illness yet.
Now gtfo, why do I even feed you, retarded nigger
>>
File: 1456468840854.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456468840854.gif
1 MB, 320x240
So for those of you with schizophrenia, do the voices you hear sound any different from the voices you normally hear from others around you?

For example, when standing next to a group of people talking at a normal volume, do the voices you hear sound whispered or anything of the like? Echoey in your head? Or does it sound like somebody talking to you normally?

I imagine some sort of evil-sounding, whispering voice, but that's just my ignorance.
>>
>>681613170
>Life is hard and full of despair.
life and despair are not all made equal
different people have different weaknesses and strengths... some can't process sugar, some can't reach the top shelf of the closet, and some peoples brains make them hear shit that isn't there
>>
File: karma.png (37 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
karma.png
37 KB, 960x540
throw on some marshall tucker band and appreciate the past recognize once your born youre in this life allll the way till you pass on the next one.
A feather could represent karma for you. Poverty created on one side, love generations on the other,
star like sun for the depth to the meaning
>>
>>681612625
still here?
http://tinychat com/95n4mr
>>
>muh shadow ppl
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC68p61LY88
>>
>>681612626
What country do you live in OP? Just curious. No big deal.
>>
>>681613574
switzerland
>>
File: 97461548961547.png (337 KB, 400x472) Image search: [Google]
97461548961547.png
337 KB, 400x472
>>681613422
this /b/oy is full of hatred. Why don't you suck a nugger cock on your way out.
>>
File: 1460883956947.jpg (41 KB, 490x400) Image search: [Google]
1460883956947.jpg
41 KB, 490x400
I hate working in mental health, I can't wait to find a job in an area that actually matters and isnt full of whiney, self-obsessed, non-compliant little cunts. Take your fucking meds, stop doing illicit drugs and stop hanging out with scumbags or just fucking kill youself and do the whole world a favour.
>One day I'm gonna say this to one of you parasites that come through my clinic instead of just thinking it.
>>
File: 0427161720-00.jpg (299 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
0427161720-00.jpg
299 KB, 1600x1200
>>681604855
Is your weed medical grade weed?
pic related
>>
File: 20150311_164651.jpg (660 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20150311_164651.jpg
660 KB, 1600x1200
>>681612958
hey op here is the link. Glad you answered .
http://connected2.me/vipeloid
>>
>>681613476
a little from column a and a little from column b
as mentioned a couple times itt some people have kind supportive voices
often the hallucinations i had weren't at the same level and didn't belong in the environment i was in... which is great because i can pick those off as not real. other times they blend in perfectly with the sound level of the room and i had to check with other people around me to know if they were real.
>>
>>681613489
Schizo is an option from experience. I simply chose to become stronger than my greed and intentions. Those who are too weak and accepts their diagnose should be removed from the gene pool.
>>
File: yooo.png (17 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
yooo.png
17 KB, 960x540
>>681613542
anyway people just recognize when you die your conscious is gonnna pop up somewhere

I believe ya grandkids so itd make sense to have kids to save you a spot in the same area youve grown rather than africa

I think north korea is a reserved hell for a very special bunch of faggles i know who clogged up my cid since this past summer.
RS ADOLF HITLER REBORN IN LIKE 5 people its sad man different personality traits my brain tells me this one kid who got accused of rape is his pants, another his stark raving mad personality to burn down his entire nation from losing, or flip the table personality.
>>
>>681614060
north korea is not bad faggot. Please reincarnate me to n. korea so i can get nice tight red pussy.
>>
File: 1422951116197.jpg (53 KB, 484x519) Image search: [Google]
1422951116197.jpg
53 KB, 484x519
>>681604855
do you prefer new or old fall out boy?
>>
File: 1440965033731.png (2 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
1440965033731.png
2 KB, 142x138
>>681613814
Do they tend to go away faster when you know/realize they aren't real? Do you think, or know from experience, if strong mental discipline and willpower can drown out schizophrenia?

>hear voices
>look around, nobody's actually talking
>conclude that the voices are not real
>fuck off voices go away
What happens?
>>
>>681614060
trust yourself
define me, as all
refer to females as your brothers

not much else i could tell you to beautify yourselves. might try n marry my psychiatrist and run for president good luck gods in hell the way i see it

(you never know who sees/hears what but a phonecall always does the trick, get over the variable answers your ex girlfriend didn't leave you this life but from the past cycle of life because you didn't stick with her in this one)
>>
>>681614341
i don't know... i haven't heard voices in eight or more years. one day they just stopped being there. which kinda was great because it's relieving but also they were really nice to me...
>>
>>681614167
this kim jong speaking?
>>
I enjoy inflicting mental and physical pain on others and when not available. On myself. This started in my early teens im now 24. And i dont want to kill someone. But i feel like thats the road im going down. Ive reached out to mental health professionals who shrug it off and give me anti depression/anxiety medication. I just want a diagnosis. So i can treat it/get better. I have no intention of killing myself. Because i have the potential to be a productive member of society. If i can just get these bloodthirsty/serial killer thoughts out of my head. Please help diagnose me.
>>
File: kavinsky_by_pe_crowd-d6h2owg.png (2 MB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
kavinsky_by_pe_crowd-d6h2owg.png
2 MB, 1280x1707
>>681604855
Its a long request. But if youre up to it. Tell me how this song makes you feel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bwC1zJE49U&index=7&list=PLkpTFAHTRH_ukGsUfz7WGBeIoX8RQauS_
>>
File: 1409975611363.png (75 KB, 147x182) Image search: [Google]
1409975611363.png
75 KB, 147x182
>>681614060
>one kid who got accused of rape is his pants

sorry I don't understand
>>
>>681614507
>I just want a diagnosis.
You're a cunt. Be nice to people. Maybe try Church or something since you're clearly missing an internal moral compass.
>>
>>681614467
except for if you want a girl to fall in love with you, fall in love with yourself infront of her, bam works like magic rs. get over the fact that you might think you shouldnt do something because shes gonna be more attracted if you can. be down to earth and slay your godliness
>>
I thought I had schozophrenia because whenever I imagined something it would start pooping or farting and I mean EVERYTHING and everyone. It was driving me insane for months until I stopped getting angry about it and then let the thoughts go and miraculously I pooped or farted from countering these thoughts with not caring anymore. I think I fucked up the nerve endings in my intestines from too much spicy food and my brain had to find another way to spark muscle contractions idk. But maybe other schiz symptoms can occur from wierd crosslinks in other peripheral synptoms due to clogging or nerve malfunction.
>>
>>681614503
They weren't nice to you. They are a hurdle in your life that prevents you from being a completely normal person like me. I'm very sorry you have to deal with your disorder, but the last thing you should be doing is viewing it positively.
>>
>>681614653
no confirmation to check your thinking at 12(coke acid) instead you bang yourself in the ass fuck church were in hell, make sure you live right and get out for the next life now.
>>
What is drugs
>>
File: VNyk86k[1].png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k[1].png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>681614847
>They weren't nice to you.
sorry i guess i was unclear
the voices said supportive things that were pleasant to hear
think of it more like positive affirmations
you're right, they are a hurdle but thank god they weren't like pop culture meme version of schizo voices where they tell you till kill yourself/others
>mfw "a completely normal person like me"
>>681615026
baby don't cuck me
>>
>>681614507
>I enjoy inflicting mental and physical pain on others and when not available. On myself. This started in my early teens im now 24. And i dont want to kill someone. But i feel like thats the road im going down. Ive reached out to mental health professionals who shrug it off and give me anti depression/anxiety medication. I just want a diagnosis. So i can treat it/get better. I have no intention of killing myself. Because i have the potential to be a productive member of society. If i can just get these bloodthirsty/serial killer thoughts out of my head. Please help diagnose me.

I am interested in hearing the designation of this /b/tard
>>
>>681614873
>>681614750
>>681614060
catch me on runescape mad person16 holla at me if ya got any concerns love to help myself
karmatic cosmic brownie points
>>
if yall fucks think ya gay too ya dont know the definition ill tell ya

it when you think something is the best or worst, and it isn't its a social thing
yall must be mistaken for homosexuals which clearly id say yall are atleast bi or something on here
>>
>>681609618
Log off faggot
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.